Dress Up Day

Printer-friendly version


Dress Up Day

By Angel O’Hare
 ©February-2007

We have a tradition at school that I’ve always hated. Dress Up Day is a monthly event, and both the boys and girls are expected to dress in their best on these days. That isn’t all either, we also have to address each other as either Mister or Miss, follow the strictest rules of etiquette, and be both mannerly and respectful of each other along with our teachers and any other adults visiting our school that day.

So far, everyone has followed the rules for the most part, and only a few detentions and or other disciplinary actions were carried out. The worst, a paddling right in front of everyone on the playground during recess. Now, you would think after going through these stupid Dress Up Days once a month since the first grade I would be used to it by now. Well, you’re wrong! I hated these days ever since the first one and I hate them even more today!

Why do I hate them so much you ask? Because I look like a doofus and my mother can’t afford to buy me the better quality clothes all the other kids get to wear. I’m short, only three-feet, six-inches tall. I weigh in at a measly thirty-five pounds. My hair is longer than any other boy’s hair, because mom can’t cut it herself and we can only afford to get me a haircut twice a year. Do you know what a boy’s hair looks like after six months of just letting it grow out? Yeah, looks like hell. Anyway, today I have had enough because I look in the mirror and see that my pants are too short by at least two inches. Add that my underpants are too tight, my undershirt is too small, and tight, which shows off my other problem that started a few months ago. My dress shirt hardly buttons it’s so tight and the cuffs are an inch or more too short on my arms. My butt is busting out of my pants seems and my boy parts are being cut in half! My dress shoes are too tight and my white socks are so old they are more yellow than white. This is what made me decide to say ‘the hell with dress up day today!

My mom feels bad about it, and it isn’t her fault. When my dad died, we didn’t have any medical insurance and no life insurance either. My mom was already out of work because she lost her right hand in a car accident. She had fallen asleep behind the wheel and lost control of the car, it crashed into the wall, in front of the cemetery, and her hand went into the dashboard, which shredded it into a million pieces. Well, that was it for mom and she stayed home from then on. Dad got two jobs working under the table so he didn’t have to pay taxes and save more money. Mom’s medical bills were enormous. Well, he slipped on something while he was working on a building and fell head first onto a pile of pipes. He died instantly and we were now in deep trouble! I loved my dad and so did mom, we were devastated for a long time and just went through the motions for about a year before we bounced back a bit.

We ended up on public assistance, state aid they call it. Everyone else calls it welfare. We used to live in this tiny apartment along with a ton of crawly bugs and even a few rats that liked to visit from time to time. Thank goodness, we live in Trent Florida. Mom and I spend most of our time outside on the beach. Our little town is almost as south as you can get and stays warm and hot all year long. The only thing we ever worry about is when the hurricanes come by and we have to deal with the storm surge. We had to move two times so far because of hurricanes, but each time it has gotten a little better for us. This last time, three-years ago, we got an attached apartment to somebody’s house. The Kent’s are nice old folks and they love my mom and me. They are both retired and are on a fixed income, so our welfare subsidy gives them a little extra money they can use to go to bingo night and square dance at the community center.

The square dancing looks like a lot of fun, but you have to wear a special outfit to take part, so mom and I just help at the refreshment stand. I volunteer to call out the letters and numbers for bingo night. Mrs. Kent says I’m too small and delicate to do the boy parts so she and I have fun dancing at her house doing the girl parts. Nobody sees us but Mr. Kent and he likes that I’m keeping his wife happy all the time. He has bad knees and can’t dance as much as he used to. Anyway, back to my story about school and dress up day.

My mom agreed with me that I could no longer wear my old suit. You see, we are both too proud to beg or ask people for unnecessary things. Suits are unnecessary things! TV’s are unnecessary things as are bicycles, and many other things other kids and adults take for granted. We have a nice roof over our heads, food to eat, and reasonable clothing, and that’s all we need. I dress up in my baggy pull over shirt, my nice pair of pants, and my sneakers that still look good. I clean them by hand and only wear them to school so they stay nice looking for a long time. I like going barefoot and so does my mom. Mom asks me about my chest again and I tell her my nipples don’t bother me anymore. She knows I’m lying, but she just smiles and tries to brush my hair so it looks at least halfway decent.

I walk to school and on the way there, the kids are all saying how much trouble I’m going to be in for not dressing up. Yeah, I was worried, but not as worried as I’d be if they found out about what my body decided it wanted to do.

Mrs. Kent is a retired LPN and she said I have gynecomastia. That’s when boys start developing a chest like a girl’s chest. She says that my hormones are a little messed up, but they should get back to normal soon. I hope so, my butt and hips are getting too big for my pants and shorts, even my biggest pairs! You know, I stand out enough, being so small, add my bodies changes to that and the kids will really start picking on me! The one lucky break I got was getting library time instead of gym. I got hurt every time in gym class so the school lets me help in the library instead now.

I don’t know what I’ll do next year, as I will be going to junior high school. Well, I’ll worry about that next year, right now, I’m walking into school, and I see our principle Mrs. Willis giving me that evil look. Funny thing though, her look turns into a smile as I look back and then go into my classroom. Mrs. Allen gives me one of those looks where she lifts her eyebrows and then chuckles. This is so weird! I was expecting to be sent right to the principal’s office, but instead she calls me up to her desk, hands me a stack of papers and tells me to make sure each student gets one. I pass them out and I notice the other kids are just as surprised as I am, me not getting into trouble over the way I’m dressed.

--^^--

After I pass the papers out and sit at my desk, Mrs. Allen then makes us stand and we say the ‘Pledge of Allegiance’ and listen to today’s announcements. We are having important visitors today from the Racsan Corporation. That’s all we know about it, but we will have assembly in an hour. Mrs. Allen makes us write down a bunch of homework for us to do because the day will be spent doing other things. All the kids are whispering and wondering what is up, but she isn’t telling.
Once we have copied our homework assignments down, she goes over the sheet of paper with us. We have to match up with each other by height and it doesn’t matter if you are a girl or a boy. Height is everything I guess and I chuckle to myself because I’ll be walking in all by myself. Nobody’s as short as I am and that includes the first graders! I know that because the girls in my class made me stand next to each of the first grade kids one day during recess. The shortest first grader was three-feet, eleven-inches tall. Four-inches taller than I was and I haven’t gown any since! She also outweighed me by fifteen pounds. I will also stand out because I’m dressed in my regular, casual clothes and not in a suit and tie like all the other boys. All the girls are wearing their prettiest dresses and then there is me. I chuckle again because no matter what happens today, I sure won’t be part of it!

--^^--

Mrs. Allen is busy writing our names on these stick on badges. Since its dress up day, she uses the Miss and Mr. before our names. The she puts mine on me and I see that it says.

“Kimmie” and that’s all it says! I look at her and she says.

“Kimmie, since you decided to dress like you are today, just your nickname will do.”

I even tell her that is not my nickname, but the nickname the other kids gave me. I tell her my real nickname is Cat, but she just smiles and holds my hand as she leads us all to the auditorium.

I stand next to Mrs. Allen, she won’t let go of my hand so I have to stand next to her as if I’m her special kid or something. I watch, as the other kids have to walk up to this man and woman, as they look each of the pairs over, they tie a blue ribbon on the boy’s wrist if he is selected and a pink ribbon on the girl’s wrist if she is selected. What they are selected for is anyone’s guess.

Once the entire class has been looked over, Mrs. Allen walks me up to them and they both look surprised at my size. The woman greets me.

“Hi Kimmie, and how old are you Sweetheart?”

OH GEEZE!

“Um, I’m eleven-year’s old Ma’am.”

I have to stand there and take it as she looks to Mrs. Allen and Mrs. Allen says.

“Kimmie is eleven, and would be the prettiest in my class if something was done with the hair and clothing. Unfortunately, Kimmie has to make do with state aid and that doesn’t leave much with just Kimmie’s mommy who is physically handicapped with little left over after the necessities.”

I try and get away I’m so embarrassed from what Mrs. Allen has said. The looks of pity I received from the man and woman just want me to run and hide! Mrs. Allen grabs the back of my shirt and pulls me back. I see the woman’s eyes get big; she’s noticed my chest! The man just smiles and I watch as the woman ties a pink ribbon on my wrist. I try and say something, but Mrs. Allen pulls me away and makes me stand next to her away from everybody. She’s holding my hand tightly and I can’t get away, I say.

“Mrs. Allen, why did you tell them that, they didn’t need to know about me being on state aid? Why didn’t you tell them I’m a boy when she tied this stupid pink ribbon on my wrist? Look at the kids; they’re all laughing at me already!”

The principal, Mrs. Willis joins us and she says.

“Kimmie, I want you to be on your best behavior and speak only when spoken too. Do you understand me young man?”

“Um, yeas ma’am, but I’m not a girl and they tied a pink ribbon on my wrist.”

She answered.

“Kimmie, Mrs. Allen, and I have had a nice chat with your mommy and we have decided that you need to try and be a little girl for a while. Your body is changing and it isn’t a little boy’s body any longer. You have breasts Kimmie, and you have a girl’s bottom and waist. You have very-pretty facial features and you are a very tiny thing. All added up together, makes you more of a pretty girl, than a normal looking boy does. We want you to try this a while and there will be no arguments. This has been cleared through your mother, the social services, and the board of education. After today, you’ll be coming to school as a little girl and that is the end of all discussion. Now, your group has been called. Mrs. Allen, I would appreciate it if you stay with Kimmie and make sure she behaves herself.”

--^^--

To my surprise, the girls didn’t tease me they surprised me actually. Susan Keller said.

“Kimmie, you didn’t fool us or the boys, we knew you were a girl all along.”

Helen King said.

“Yeah Kimberly, my mother works for the board of education and she said she saw the paperwork for you and it says your name is Kimberly Ellen Taylor, not Kim Alex Taylor like you told us.”

Before anyone else could say anything, that woman had Mrs. Allen bring me into a separate room. Once inside I was quickly undressed to my bare skin! It was cold in that room and my nipples shriveled up and became hard points. They puffed out from the rest of my chest. I was measured everywhere and a woman dressed like a nurse came in with a tray. I had to lie on my back on this little table as that other woman and Mrs. Allen held my legs towards my chest and apart. The nurse said.

“Now Kimberly, I want you to stay very still for a few minutes Honey. I have to use a medical adhesive on your little boy parts. I’m going to hide them so you will look like you have little girl parts instead.”

I felt her washing me all over down there, even my bottom and bottom hole, GEEZE! I felt tugging and pushing and even a little pain as she used her fingers to push my marbles back inside me. I guess it was about five minutes before she stood back and smiled. Mrs. Allen and the other woman were all smiles as well. I looked down and saw nothing but two ugly little flaps and a little tiny skin where my Willy used to be! The nurse said.
“The great thing about this new way of manipulation is that our little girl can get excited, but everything will remain hidden. Part of the bonus of having such a tiny penis and testicles, the little bit of foreskin makes a wonderful clitoral hood and the scrotum helped make the inner labia and with just a minor addition of gel we’ll inject, we’ll have perfect outer lips as well. Now ladies, please hold Kimberly tightly as I freeze these areas.”

I was held tightly with my legs spread even wider as I felt the nurse spread this ice-cold stuff between my legs. I felt some pressure and she squeezed and manipulated me down there for about another five minutes, before she stood back again. She then washed me down there with this other stuff and I warmed back up. When they let my legs go, I looked down and saw a girl’s cunny! You couldn’t see the inner bits at all, just where the two puffy things met, a long slit between the puffy outer lips. The woman said.

“Mrs. Allen, you can take Kimberly and join the other girls in the main area now.”

I was led naked from this room, through a door into another room filled with naked giggling girls! They were all being measured and given panties and those needing them, bras to wear. Of course, I was now last in line, but I did get a lot of hugs and kisses! I could feel Willy getting excited, but he stayed hidden just as that nurse had said he would. I sure had the tingles though!

I found myself standing with a group of girls, all with breasts, and all various sizes and even shapes! I never knew breasts could be so different while they were growing. Some of the girls had long pointy nipples and that was all they had, no swelling around them, just long pointy nipples. Some just had puffy nipples and two had bigger fuller breasts than mine. I guess I was lucky in the breast department because mine were both the same size and both were full with fatty tissue surrounding the nipples. We were all called up and eventually we were all fitted with panties and bras. Some of the girls just got silky undershirts, but the girls that made me stay with them, well, we were wearing silly looking frilly panties and we all got bras.

I felt like such a fake, I know what I look like now, but I still felt like a fake. Helen King was one of the girls selected out of our class and I decided to tell her the truth. I started whispering to her and Mrs. Allen walked over. Before I could get passed the part where I said I was really a boy and Helen giggled, Mrs. Allen took me aside and told me not to talk unless I was asked something. I could tell by the look on her face she meant business. Mrs. Allen held my hand again and I had to stay next to her from then on. I watched Helen whisper to Sally Hutchins, the only other girl in our class that was chosen, and they both giggled while looking over at me.

What I did notice is that everyone chosen was smaller than average in height or for some of the real pretty girls, just average if that. We were all thin and most of us had long hair. My hair was a mess compared to all the rest in the room. I counted twenty girls counting me. I don’t know most of them, but most of them are from the third and fourth grade classes. One girl from first grade, one girl from second grade, one girl from the fifth grade, three from my sixth grade class, seven from third grade and seven from the fourth grade class. I think we were all the prettiest of the shortest girls from the respective grades.

Anyway, I noticed some of the girls were getting pantyhose to wear and some were getting these stupid frilly lacey socks. Helen and Stacey got pantyhose, so I was hopeful about that. Turns out, I hoped in vain because I got a pair of these silly frilly socks that matched my frilly pink panties. I should have figured they wouldn’t want to flatten the rows of frilly lace on my panties bottom. Yeah, Helen and Sally had lacey underwear, but no frilly lace on their bottoms! I groaned as I watched some of the girls getting nice silky full slips and some others getting these poofy frilly petticoats. Yeah, I got a poofy frilly petticoat! Shoes were next and I knew I wasn’t going to be getting the pretty two-inch heeled shoes, no; I was getting the shiny white patent leather Mary Jane shoes all the smallest girls were getting. Wait, no, I ended up getting shiny pink ones!

I groaned again, this just wasn’t happening to me. I would wake up later on in the middle of the night to find I was having one of those realistic nightmares you hear about. I just hope I wake up soon before I get into this nightmare way too deeply.

Oh, for crying out loud, those dresses are ridiculous! Well, not Helen’s and Sally’s, their dresses were nice; pretty really, simple full cut style that came down past their knees. A sort of two-layered fabric with flowered prints. The outer layer is a sheer yellow, with the pink flowered prints. The under layer, is a solid pale yellow color setting off the outer layer nicely. I groaned seeing what the other little girls were now wearing.

These dresses were two layered ones as well. The layer under everything is a shiny yellow satin. Covering that is a layer of white lace with pink flowers made from that stiff frilly ribbon lace stuff with a pale pink satin sash that tied into a big bow at their backs. I mean, with that sash tied, you could practically see their frilly panties! That’s how short these dresses were!

OH GOD, not that one, not for me, PLEASE NO, not that pink one!

To add to my horror, I was the last to be dressed and it didn’t stop at that ridiculous dress. Oh no, they decided to change my panties first. I couldn’t see what they were having me change into because of that stupid poofy petticoat, but I saw all the girls giggling! Once I felt those new panties on me, I knew I was in deep trouble. They are thick, very thick, and they crinkle as well when I took a few steps towards the woman holding my dress for me.

The dress was just like the other little girls dresses with a few minor differences. Mine was made out of a shiny pink satin covered with these tiny white flowers sewn into the center of these little pale yellow ribbon bows. My dress had these sheer puffy short sleeves held tightly to my upper arms by tiny white flowers with the yellow ribbon bows. When the woman tied a woven sash around my waist and tied that into a big bow at my back, my panties could be seen by everyone! That’s how short my dress was! The sash was three colored strips of shiny satin woven together. A pink strip, a yellow strip, and a white strip of woven satin tied into a big bow at my back! I then noticed my petticoat was stiffer than the other little girls was. Stiffer and shorter, I was so embarrassed, I felt like a stupid toddler dressed like this!

We were all told to line up and we were then arranged by groups and then again by size. That left me by myself holding onto Mrs. Allen’s hand. That woman, who tied that pink ribbon on my wrist, lifted me up and sat me on one of the tables. She removed my shoes and replaced them with the same type, but now these had ties instead of a strap. She tied them on snuggly and then snapped these shiny white plastic things over the bows. They are shaped like flowers and when I moved my feet, I heard these little bells ring out, OH GEEZE! I groaned again, but everyone else was giggling and having a great chuckle. Mrs. Allen smiled at me and said I looked adorable. I just want to disappear.

We were all made to walk out and I saw we were headed outside! I tried to get away, but Mrs. Allen scooped me up in her arms and that stopped any chance of my escaping. She held me to her tightly and told me to behave and to settle down. I stopped squirming, buried my head into her shoulder, and just cried.

She said.

“Kimmie, I know this seems to be very hard for you and a bit harsh, but soon you’ll find out that this is for the best. You’ll be making your mommy very happy and there is a big surprise, you haven’t heard about yet. I think you’ll be very happy when you find out what that is.”

That’s all she would tell me, but it worked to settle me down and stop my crying. She put me down and let me walk towards the bus that was waiting for us. I cringed as I heard the sounds I was now making. I sound like a one girl band! With each step I took, you heard. Tinkle’s from the bells, crinkles from my diaper panties, and a swooshing sound, from the petticoat. Tinkle, crinkle, swoosh, tinkle, crinkle, and swoosh, GEEZE!

I felt every breeze on my exposed legs. The petticoat would tickle the sides of my legs as I waddled towards the bus. I felt my bottom and just knew that everyone could see the ruffles of my diaper panties. I even felt they had those flowers and ribbons on them as well. I just wanted to run, but I was also curious about what that surprise was going to be that would make my mom and me real happy.

Mrs. Allen let me sit in between Sally and Helen. They both couldn’t stop gabbing about how cute I was and how I made the prettiest baby girl, they had ever seen. Then they started on how my hair, nails, and even my ears needed to be done. Stupidly, I asked them what had to be done to my ears. PIERCED EARS, oh no, I was drawing the line at that! You couldn’t remove holes in your ears! I could take all this off and return to being me, but not if they put holes in my ears, I couldn’t remove them!

I told Sally and Helen that this had all been a big mistake. I started to tell them about what the nurse had done to me, but Mrs. Allen gave me that look and I had to shut up. I ended up sitting next to Mrs. Allen and she reminded me again not to tell anyone about what happened in the other room. I had to promise her and you can’t break a promise, everyone knows that. I was stuck not telling anyone about what had happened to me, but I could tell my mom!

It took about an hours drive on the bus to get where we were going. It turned out to be the main headquarters of the Racsan Corporation. The bus pulled up and around the back of the main building and we all got out. We were all led into the building and each of us was given a special bracelet to wear on our wrists. The woman security guard fussed over me something awful. I turned red as a fire truck and she even thought that was cute! We ended up in this cafeteria and we all got a sandwich, a drink, and an ice cream. We all had to wear these smock things over our dresses, but not me, I got a stupid bib! There was this other woman walking around and taking a lot of pictures of us. She spent a lot of time taking pictures of me, especially when I was given a stupid sippy cup to drink from instead of a glass! She even smeared a little ice cream on my face and took a picture of my messy face, GEEZE!

Once we were all led to the bathrooms, tinkled, and washed up, we were led to this other big room with a bunch of other woman in it. The place stunk of chemicals and paint. Anyway, it was set up like a beauty parlor. I know what one looks like because I had to go with Mrs. Kent on Wednesdays. I was in charge of holding and protecting her pocketbook while she was getting her hair done. She told me that somebody had stolen it once before and that’s why she needed me. I like Mrs. Kent, and I don’t mind helping her at all. Oh, we went on Wednesdays because that was “Old Ladies Day” and she got her hair done for half off the regular price.

Anyway, everything got busy real fast and soon we were all just wearing our bras and panties. That woman came over to me and she removed my bra! She replaced it with this tight fitting undershirt that had a little bra built into it. It made my chest look almost flat and I liked that a lot! I looked just like the other little girls in their undershirts now. Well, I did have two tiny bumps, but nothing like they were before when I was wearing that bra. I was getting my fair share of smiles and chuckles from the women in that room. Every time I waddled someplace, those stupid bells on my shoes would tinkle and that loud crinkling sound from my diaper panties all added to me being an attention getter.

I was soon wrapped in this pink plastic cape and I guess to save time, the woman would just scoop me up and carry me from place to place. Everything was happening so fast, I didn’t have time to protest about anything. Every single woman kept jabbering away and I couldn’t get a word in if I tried. One woman stuck patches on my earlobe and quickly walked away. My hands were trapped under this plastic cape so I couldn’t reach up if I wanted too. My hair was washed, conditioned, rinsed, and washed, and rinsed again. It was towel dried and another woman started cutting it. When she was done cutting, she began wrapping my hair up in these tiny curlers. When she was almost done, two women came up, one on either side of me, removed the patches on my earlobes and then I heard POP! They said I now had my keepers in and the other woman continued wrapping my hair in these tiny curlers. My hands were trapped under the cape, so I couldn’t feel my ears. That was funny, because I didn’t feel anything at all. No sting, my earlobes were numb.

This woman wrapped this gauze rope thing around my head, over my ears and behind my neck. My head was tilted back and she squirted this yucky smelly stuff on each of the tiny curlers. My head was wrapped tightly with this pink hairnet she tied on. I was then sat under a very loud and hot hairdryer. While I sat under the hairdryer, another woman came up to me wheeling this trolley thing and started doing my fingernails. She made me soak them in this sudsy stuff for a few minutes and then she worked on them a bit. Instead of buffing them, she sanded them rough. I thought that was weird, but then she stuck these little molds under my nails and painted my fingernails with this cloudy white colored stuff. I had to hold them under this blue light that also had a heater that blew hot air on my nails. While that was being done, she worked on my toenails. A few minutes later, I had shiny pink toenails, GEEZE! She then turned off the blue light and heater off, and started filing my fingernails in a nice round shape. That stuff made my cracked nails look nicely rounded and smooth now. A few minutes later, I had shiny pink fingernails to match my toenails. I just groaned.

That woman came over again; you know the one, the one that tied the pink ribbon on my wrist. She was all smiles and even winked at me. Just then, the dryer made a loud dinging sound and turned off. I was taken back to the sink, and a woman squirted this other stuff on each of the curlers until my head was sopping wet again. I stayed like that with my head in the sink for a few minutes and then my hair was rinsed, and rinsed again. It was back under the dryer for another long while.

As I sat under the dryer, I looked around and watched what was going on. Some of the girls were getting makeup, and some just their eyelashes and lips being done. Helen and Sally were getting all made up and they looked super happy. A woman came towards me wheeling a cart and soon my lips were being painted with this stuff that made them tingle. She then worked on my eyebrows, plucking a few out with a tweezers. That stung, but she only yanked out a few and then she put some creamy stuff on them and the pain went away. She used this weird curves shape pliers to squeeze my eyelashes and made them curl. She used this tiny brush with this clear liquid junk and brushed my eyelashes with it. A minute or two later she used those funny pliers again and then she bushed this pink colored junk on my eyelashes. She smiled real big. She then used this other little brush to paint my lips pink, and then another one with this clear stuff. She smiled real big and said.

“You are beyond doubt, the prettiest baby girl I have ever seen.”

Yeah right, if she only knew! She left pushing her cart in front of her. The dryer dinged and turned off, and that is when a crowd gathered.

Mrs. Allen, that woman from before and almost everyone else, including the other girls were all standing around watching me! It seems I’m the last one because everyone else was dressed. The curlers were removed one by one and then I felt the woman squeezing them and fluffing my hair with her hands and fingers. She then used a brush and when she stepped away, every one applauded and I heard all the most embarrassing things a boy of eleven could hear. Everyone was saying how I was the prettiest baby girl in the whole world, and a bunch of other silly stuff as well, GEEZE!

I was soon dressed again and this time a woman added two barrettes, a little white flower in the center of a pink ribbon bow were added to both sides of my head. My hair was now a mass of curls and I felt like a real idiot! I looked just like a pretty, two-year-old baby girl complete with fancy diaper panties and the works! To make things even worse, I was now wearing these little hoop earrings with pink crystal stones in the center. My lips felt swollen and as if, they were made of rubber. When I saw myself in the full-length mirror, I almost fainted! That couldn’t be me, GEEZE!

Sure enough, you sure could see those diaper panties, the rows of ruffles, and even the little flowers with the bows. I felt like such a dork, but I sure looked like a pretty, little baby girl!

Mrs. Allen and that other woman made a huge fuss over me and they wouldn’t stop talking as they led us all the way into this other big room. It was picture-taking time. We were all allowed to use the bathroom, with Mrs. Allen helping me. She reminded me again to wipe from front to back and she even washed between my legs with a baby wipe after I was through. ‘Just to be sure’ she said.

There were four different areas with four different backgrounds. The girls were split up into three groups and I was walked to the fourth background. It was made to look like a stupid baby’s nursery! I had to pose in all different ways and even to bend over and show off my ruffled baby diaper panties, GEEZE! I was still posing, this time bending over a little crib while feeding a stupid baby doll a bottle! That’s when as I turned and looked at the camera with a huge smile, I saw that everyone was standing around watching me. I was the last to be finished once again! I had to put up with all the cute comments again, the girls giggling, and even Helen asking me if I was still dry! She wanted to change my diapers, GEEZE! That got a lot of giggles, I turned red as a fire truck, and the adults loved that!

We all lined up again and walked back to the cafeteria where we were given another snack, but things were different this time. A few of us were selected to have more pictures taken and I groaned out loud, as I saw what was waiting for me. A highchair, and next to it a table with all sorts of baby items on it. Baby bottles, bibs, baby dishes, those pink rubber coated baby spoons, and a few packages of baby wipes. I had to stand there as a few of the bigger girls, the ones dressed up as older girls and even some of the little girls were instructed that they were to all pose with me. They were to be feeding me, either from the bowls and dishes or feeding me the baby bottles. I tried to protest and tell them I wouldn’t do it when I was surprised as I was never surprised before in my entire life. In walked my mom and Mrs. Kent!


By Angel
Created 2009/02/11 - 3:10am
Dress Up Day - Part Two -

Dress Up Day
Part Two

By Angel O’Hare

 © 2007 by Angel O'Hare. All Rights Reserved. These documents (including, without limitation, all articles, text, images, logos, and compilation design) may be printed for personal use only. No portion of these documents may be stored electronically, distributed electronically, or otherwise made available without the express written consent of Big Closet and the copyright holder.

We all lined up again and walked back to the cafeteria where we were given another snack, but things were different this time. A few of us were selected to have more pictures taken and I groaned out loud, as I saw what was waiting for me. A highchair, and next to it a table with all sorts of baby items on it. Baby bottles, bibs, baby dishes, those pink rubber coated baby spoons, and a few packages of baby wipes. I had to stand there as a few of the bigger girls, the ones dressed up as older girls and even some of the little girls were instructed that they were to all pose with me. They were to be feeding me, either from the bowls and dishes or feeding me the baby bottles. I tried to protest and tell them I wouldn't do it when I was surprised as I was never surprised before in my entire life. In walked my mom and Mrs. Kent!

I tried to hide looking around quickly, but Mrs. Allen had me in her arms faster than I could react and run. In distress, a child will revert into his most instinctive reactions, and I did just that. I said.

“Mommy, help me, look what they’ve done to me! I don’t want to be a baby girl! Mommy, please help me!”

My mom made a quick dash, running the rest of the way to Mrs. Allen and me. She scooped me into her arms and just held me close for a minute, walking around the room. After a minute, she started softly talking to me.

“Kimmie I’m so sorry Honey, I wanted to tell you, but I was told it would be better if someone else told you first. They said you’d be very angry with the ones who told you first, and I didn’t want you angry with me Sweetheart.

“Honey the doctors found out you have more than just a little hormone problem. What they found out through all those tests you had to go through is a bit too complicated for me to explain very well. I’ll try though so you can try and understand why this is happening.

“Kimmie your marbles aren’t doing what they are supposed to be doing, and your penis isn’t growing any more either. It wasn’t until the little things just didn’t add up, that we started wondering what was wrong. You see Honey, your penis, and marbles just didn’t grow once you turned two, and you never got a stiffy like all other baby boys. The doctors started the tests, but then the first hurricane struck and we moved to another county. The test results caught up with us, and we were about to do the next batch of tests, that’s when we had the second hurricane and were forced to move again, this time to this county, and this town.

“Sweetheart you know we had those tests done months ago and the results came in confirming a few things. Your body won’t recognize the boy signals it try’s to send. To make things even more complicated, your body is sending and recognizing the girl signals. You don’t have gynecomastia Sweetheart you have real breasts.

“Kimmie you’re growing up as a girl Honey and there’s nothing we can do to change that now, it’s just too late to intervene. I didn’t want to have you be scared and frightened while I waited for the results and maybe there was a chance something could be done.

“Honey you need an operation soon to help keep you healthy and strong. Once you have that operation, you’re going to be my little girl. Everyone here wants to help you Sweetheart, and Mrs. Kent wants to help you and she loves you more than you’ll ever know. I want you to know how much I love you, and nothing that happens will ever change that.

“Now, you go do what Mrs. Allen and the others want you to do Kimmie. Mrs. Kent and I will be right here when you are finished and we’ll take you home.”
She squeezed me in a tight hug and kissed me on my cheek, then handed me back to Mrs. Allen. I was in a state of shock at that point, and didn’t hear a word Mrs. Allen had said to me. All I knew was I was now sitting, the girls were all chattering excitedly and someone tied something around my neck. Flashes started going off making me blink and brought me back to the here and now.

I became aware of my surroundings, I was now strapped into the high chair, and the table was being pushed on into place, I heard the clicks as it locked into its final position close to my body. I was now in reaction mode as someone told me to smile, so I smiled, FLASH. Someone told me to open my mouth and one of the girls stuck a spoon of vanilla pudding in my mouth, FLASH. This went on for sometime until I was taken out of the highchair and positioned on someone’s lap while sitting in a rocking chair, FLASH. I was fed a bottle of milk, which I tried to refuse, but that someone told me to drink from it and I did, FLASH. The scenes changed from time to time and now I found myself undressed and just wearing that t-shirt and a new pair of plastic panties were put over the puffy training panties I was wearing, no more ruffles, just a pink plastic pair of panties with bright colored little baby toys printed on them, FLASH. Someone pulled a frilly pink nightdress on me and I was laid on my back in a crib, FLASH. I was handed a bottle as a mobile was hung over me on the crib and started up. It played a nursery rhyme and the little bright colored animals that hung from it moved in a circle. Someone told me to drink from the bottle using one hand, and reach for the animals with the other, FLASH. I was covered with a blanket and left alone. Someone did say she would be back in a few minutes. They said they had to check and see how the pictures turned out.

Without thinking, I just drank the bottle until there was nothing left in it. It had been filled with apple juice. I was glad to be alone just then; it gave me time to think. I could hear the girls chattering and giggling excitedly. As they got further and further away, the sounds they were making lessened until I could just barely hear them. I looked around and saw the light dimming until it was almost dark, just a soft dim light now. I could only make out my immediate surroundings, and I was indeed in a crib with the side rails up and locked in place. The mobile kept moving slowly in circles playing the ‘Rock-a-bye-baby’ nursery song. I reached up and grabbed one of the animals. They are made from some soft sponge type stuff. When I grabbed the little puppy, it made a barking sound. I next grabbed the kitten and it meowed. I just lay there and started thinking.

What my mom had said kept playing over and over in my mind until I could remember it all. I was born a boy, and then something happened and my body didn’t want to develop as one. For some reason I have girl stuff in me that sent messages my body listened to and I started becoming a girl. Two hurricanes stopped anyone from fixing the problem so I could stay a boy somehow. Now, it’s too late and I’m now almost a girl? I need an operation soon, and I bet it’s to remove my boy parts! How can they do that and make me a girl? I mean, do I have girl parts inside me?

We had that class this year on the differences between boys and girls, and that was embarrassing! Even the art teacher showed us things and they picked on me because my face is shaped like a girls even the eye separation part! I mean most of the kids are eleven and a few are twelve. Janet and George are thirteen, but they both stayed back twice. Janet was sick a lot, and George, well, George just doesn’t care about schoolwork. Janet has the biggest chest of the girls and she has the most girlish shape. Our art teacher, Ms French used her to explain how to draw a figure of girls and then she even used me one day! She said.

“Class, not every figure is as black and white as Janet and for the boys, George. Some are what we call classical feminine. Kimmie has one of those figures that can be used to draw in either sex.”

She even made me get up in front of the class as she pointed out how I had the classical male feminine attributes that had once been highly sought after in the earlier centuries. I was teased from that day on even more than before! That’s when most of the girls were convinced I was really a girl playing pretend being a boy. I couldn’t convince them differently without showing them my penis, and I wasn’t about to do that! They even asked the boys if they had seen it in gym class. That didn’t work, because we don’t shower in grade school, we just change. The least they’ve seen me in was my underpants and unfortunately, for me, they told the girls they hadn’t seen any bumps in my underwear. When I kept getting hurt, I was sent to the library to help during gym class and that added fuel to the fire. The boys wouldn’t let me even play with them during recess anymore. They told me to go play with the girls and they all called me Kimmie or Kimberly after that.

The girls did want me to play with them, but I was a boy, I knew it even if no one believed me. I just couldn’t play with the girls and headed back in the library for recess. That is how I’ve spent the last two school years, in the classroom, lunch, and then to the library to read during recess, and on gym days, back to the library.
Even our librarian said she’d like to see me dressed in pretty clothes. She said on more than one occasion.

“Kimmie, you’re far too pretty to dress as you do. Wouldn’t you like to be pretty like the other girls and wear a pretty dress once in a while?”

I kept telling her I was a boy, but she would just smile and shake her head mumbling about tomboys and it was such a wasted time in a pretty girl’s life. I just couldn’t win.

I guess she’ll get her wish now. I just hope this baby girl stuff will be over after today. I guess I can start playing with the girls during recess now, but what’s going to happen to me now? I also wondered what that surprise was Mrs. Allen mentioned. Maybe it was this news I got about me having to be a girl now because it’s too late to do anything to let me stay being a boy. I don’t know anything about being a girl; I’ve been a boy all my life! I guess Kim is dead, but I’m not dead, GEEZE, this is too complicated, I just want to go to sleep and not wake up. That’s what happened too, I fell asleep.

I was dreaming about swimming in a big pond. I saw fishes, turtles, and even frogs on lily pads. I noticed I was naked and I was a boy! I was swimming underwater and met me again, face to face underwater was me and me. One me was a boy and one me was a girl! We swam and swam together, laughing, and giggling, trying to catch the turtles and frogs. We broke the surface and a dragonfly landed on my (boy) head and the girl me giggled and giggled as I laughed and we dove underwater once more. We broke apart and then we swam at each other getting ready to hug underwater. When we did hug, we merged into one body and I was now her. I broke the surface looking for my other self and the dragonfly landed on my head again. FLASH, FLASH, FLASH!

I woke up as the fourth flash broke me out of my dream. The next thing I was aware of is that I had to pee, and I had to get to a bathroom right away! I said.
“Please. I have to pee real badly, I need the bathroom now!”

That woman that tied the pink ribbon on my wrist said.

“Kimberly the bathrooms are to far away for you to make it in time. Just use your diaper sweetheart. Don’t worry Honey, we know you didn’t do it on purpose or have an accident. No one is going to tease you about it.”

I tried to hold on, but I couldn’t and it just came out. I was so embarrassed, but no one said anything, just smiled, and waited until I was finished. My mom was there as was Mrs. Allen. Mom lowered the side rail of the crib and held me close. A woman brushed my hair and washed my face. She then reapplied the lipstick and brushed my eyelashes with that tiny brush. She smiled and said.

“You are the prettiest baby girl I have ever seen. Mrs. Kincaid was right about you. Those eyes and that beautiful face just beg people to take your picture. I hope to see a lot more of you now that you’ll be working for us soon.”

I looked at mom, as she smiled and said.

“They want you to be a model for them Punkin. First though, you need that operation and a few lessons about how little girls do things.”

To be continued…

up
150 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Popular, but unfinished...

...So I leave it here...

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

re-posted part two to this story...

It is still unfinished, but seeing that it is still being read and is popular I thought putting back part two was the thing to do.

Huggles

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Enjoyed

Teek's picture

I definately enjoyed this story. If you choose to finish it one day, I would definately be interested in seeing where you take it.

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek

Someday, it will be completed...

Thank you for your nice comment Teekabell

Huggles

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Waiting

I really liked how this started and have been waiting since 2009 for the next installment. :( Anyway great start Angel :)

Thank you Carson

Eventually I will finish it.

Huggles Carson
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

Dress Up Day-1

Did his mother really OK the transformation of her son? And why did nobody help the family before now? Why was his mother too proud to seek out assistance from the local charities or churches? Her pride is form of abuse that he is now dealing with.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Dress Up Day Part Two

Why does the mother think so poorly of her child? He/she is a sweet child that deserved to know the truth. Was she bamboozled by somebody?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I love this

Great story! Such a shame it never got finished.
Angel please consider finishing this wonderful tale

Happy