Sailing

Printer-friendly version

Sailing
by
Janet L. Stickney
[email protected]

My friend Bill and I were as close as brothers, having virtually grown up together and we each thought we knew everything there was to know about the other. Because we rarely held a secret from each other, I felt very secure in the knowledge that I held one secret to myself was secure. Bill has a sister that is two years older than we are, and is a total pain. On the other hand, I have two sisters, Karen, and Kathy, both older than I am by three, and four years. When Bill and I were both 15, Bill's parents wanted to take a summer long vacation, sailing around the Florida Keys and the outward islands, and they naturally planned to take both of their children. Bill was looking forward to it, but Pamela, Bill's sister, had other plans, hated sailing, and wanted to stay home. Since she was almost 19 her parents, and after much wailing, they finally relented, providing she stayed with one of her girlfriends, one that they approved of. That's when Bill asked if I could take her place! His parents readily agreed, but only if my parents approved. Since the boat had already been stocked and all of their clothes had been brought aboard, I was told I would have to pack quickly, and get it on board right away, because they wanted to make their reservations on one of the islands on time. Bill called me, and after a quick parlay between our parents, I threw some clothes in a suitcase and my dad dropped me off at Bill's house. Both Bill and I were excited at the prospect of warm weather, and of course seeing some girls in skimpy bikini's swelling with luscious young girls. Both of us looked forward to the moment we docked at the island.

We all scurried to make sail, catching a breeze that filled the main sail, pulling us out to sea. Since there wasn't any room below, I lashed my suitcase on the forward hatch and forgot about it. We were making about ten knots in a calm sea and for the first two days the weather was fine, a calm, warm sea and blue skies making it a pleasant trip. On the third day however, a storm blew up and the sailboat was tossed around the ocean like a cork. The storm blew all around us, and it got so bad we had to lash ourselves to the boat or risk being cast overboard. For 14 miserable hours we endured the wind tossed waves as our sailboat bobbed around in the storm tossed seas. When the storm passed we all collapsed and rested, gathering our strength to continue. Wendy, Bill's mother had started to sort out what had to be cleaned and so on while the rest of us checked out the rest of the damage. Our antenna had sheared off, but we repaired it and lashed it to what was left of the main mast. While we were doing that Wendy discovered that all of my clothes had been washed away in the storm. Because we had been in a hurry to cast off, I had left my suitcase on the forward hatch, tied down of course, but the shear terror of the winds had ripped it away, leaving me with just the clothes I had on. That evening, when we had the boat back on course, she told him about my loss.

"I can't wear Bill's clothes, he's at least two sizes bigger than me!" It was true. While we had grown up together, Bill had grown taller and filled out, and now weighed at least 165 pounds, while I was just 5'6" and maybe 125 soaking wet.

"When your suitcase got lost in the storm you also lost your passport Kevin. That will make it very hard to get you ashore, and the island customs people are not noted for their patience with wayward tourists."
Nobody had a solution, but we still had several days sailing to make our port of call in time. We all wondered how we were going to get me ashore. Bill and I sat on the aft freeboard and wondered just how his parents would solve the problem.

"We could tell them what happened, maybe they'll accept that!"

"I doubt it Kevin, Dad says the islanders are very strict. Maybe, but it's doubtful."

After about an hour, Bill started to stare at me, then I saw his eyes lit up and a smile creased his face. "I got it!"

"You got what?" I asked.

"I have the solution to our problem!" When Bill would not say what it was, I became impatient and asked.

"Well? What is it?"

"Let's go find my mom first." Unable to get my very best friend, the one I trusted most, to tell me, I followed him to the cabin where his mother was preparing dinner. "I got it Mom!"

"You have what dear?" The answer to how we are going to get Kevin ashore without the hassle of customs!"

"We still have all of Pamela's clothes with us, right?"

The light quickly dawned on his mother, and as she looked over at me, I realized what had just been suggested.

"You want me to wear Pam's clothes? No way! I'm not wearing her clothes!"

"Look at him! He's about the same size as Pam, and his hair is long enough too!"

I looked at Bill, wondering why he wanted me to be a girl so bad! My secret was closing in on me rapidly, and while I showed concern on my face, inside, I felt the elation of my desire rising. Nobody said anything for a moment, then Wendy asked Bill and his dad to leave so she could talk to me alone. After they had left, she asked me to stand up, and measured me with her eye.

"I know this seems like a lot to ask Kevin, but it will only be for the time we are in port, and it would help all of us a lot. You don't have to do this, but you run the risk being flown home by the authorities when they discover your lack of documentation. We can explain the circumstances of course, and they might even believe us, but then again, maybe not. In any case, our entire vacation would be spent trying to straighten things out with the authorities. Think about it Kevin. It will only be for a few days, and besides, who would know you down there anyway?"

She had a point and I knew it, but wearing girl's clothes, in public, made me feel squeamish inside. One of my best held secrets was that once in a while I would put on and wear my sister Karen's clothes. My mother had even caught me dressed up, more than once. Now, I had the chance to be the girl I had only seen fleeting glimpses of in my mirror, and, I would have the help of a woman my mothers age to help me. In my heart I knew it was the chance of a lifetime, yet I felt I had to put on a brave front and told her,

"If I do this you have to tell Bill not to tease me about it, now or when we get home… I'll be a dead duck if he does!"

"I'll tell him, and make sure he understands very clearly."

Fear is a very nasty demon, and I tasted the fear in my throat, growing and choking me, all because someone else might see my desires, out in the open at last. I liked the feel of the softer materials of my sister's clothes against my skin, even the thin cotton panties gave me a thrill. But each time I wore any of her clothes, I felt the fear of discovery closing in, and I always became afraid. Yet the lure of dressing as a girl always brought me back, drawing me to her clothes, just like a moth to the flame, and getting burned was more than a distinct possibility, it was a probability that grew larger every time I did it. When my mother had caught me she didn't say much about it, merely telling me to change and wash off the makeup. Three months later, on Halloween, she had allowed me to dress as a girl, and under her supervision, I was transformed into the girl I always knew I had inside. After that single night dressed as a girl, where I was exposed as a pretty young girl, I dreamed of that night quite often, and tried to do it again and again, but never quite managing to get it right. Now, I was being asked to dress as a girl, and even though they had a very good reason, I tasted the fear once again. The very thought that my best friend would see me dressed as a girl made me even more tense. I knew that once I was dressed as a girl it would be hard to deny how much I liked it. As I lay in my bunk that night I wondered how I could become that girl once again and not let on that I liked it so much.

Early the next day, right after breakfast, Wendy asked me again.

"Have you decided Kevin?"

She and I were the only ones there when I nodded my head yes, and we went below to begin my transformation.

"I know this is embarrassing Kevin, but I want you to strip naked for me so I can see what we have to do to make you into a young lady."

Grudgingly, I undressed down to my briefs and stood there. But she wagged her finger, and with an embarrassed sigh and no choice really, I pulled them down and stood there naked. Wendy saw that I had only a modest amount of body hair, but realized that I could not have any, so she went into the head and returned with a jar of pink stuff.

"Pamela always travels with this. It's a chemical hair remover; I'll smear it all over you and we'll wait a while, then I want you to jump in the water and rinse it off. Now raise your arms."

I was covered from ankles to eyebrows with the stuff! She even rubbed it into the crack of my butt, and worse, around my small maleness! I waited until she said it was okay, about 30 minutes I think, then with her help I duck walked out to the port side ladder and went in the water. I hung onto the ladder, letting the passing water wash away the cream, and with it, all signs of my thin body hair. As I climbed back aboard, I was glad that Bill and his dad were busy in the aft of the sailboat. With Wendy holding my arm, we went back into the cabin where she dried me off with a towel.

"Now we can begin, but first we have to figure out what to do about that very unladylike bulge you will have in your panties."

I did not know exactly what she was going to do, but I sure knew what she meant. Wendy thought about it for a minute, and had an inspiration. When she told me I was shocked, but I had seen some of Pam's clothes, and knew it was the best way, if she could do it that is. She had me lay on my back, on the table.

"I have some of that super glue that works on everything; maybe we can fix you up with that. Wait here a minute."

When she returned she had me slide to the end of the table, and put my legs on her shoulders. Then she silently went to work. She was careful not to hurt me, and as she worked on me I saw her smiling. By the time she was done she was smiling so widely that I began to worry. She had done it quickly, and I did not feel much pain, just her soft hand manipulating me.

"There! That will do very nicely!"

She helped me up off the table and I let my hand fall immediately went to my groin.

"It's gone!"

"No it isn't; I just rearranged it so that you can wear all of Pam's clothes without worrying about discovery."

I went to the mirror in the stateroom and saw that from the waist down, I did indeed look like a normal female! My hand found what seemed like a normal vagina surrounded by what should have been a trim patch of pubic hair, but baldness was the order of that day! My finger found the thin slit she had created with my scrotum. As I felt myself, my fingers traced what she had done, which scared me more than a bit, because all signs of my manhood were gone! I looked at Wendy, but all she did was smile at me.

"I didn't plan on this, it just happened Kevin, but it certainly does make it easier to look like a girl, so relax and enjoy it. I wrapped a towel around myself and after Wendy and I talked a bit, I finally relaxed and rejoined her in her stateroom.

She handed me a pair of panties, which I gratefully pulled on, then, Wendy held out one of Pamela's bras and wrapped it around me and fastened the hooks. Once she had it settled and adjusted on my shoulders, she looked around for some padding that would work long enough to at least get ashore, when, she told me, we would find something better. She ended up taking two pairs of shoulder pads out of her dresses and used them to pad the bra, which was an 'A' cup. Then she gave me a pair of pink shorts to wear, but after I had them on I knew that the bottom half of my cheeks were hanging out! I did not have a chance to say anything before Wendy gave me a pink and white pullover top. It had a low scoop neckline and barely came to my waist, which also revealed my navel!

"These are Pamela's deck shoes dear, you might as well wear them, they go with the outfit." I took the shoes and saw the pink and white shoelaces, sighed, and put them on, surprised that they fit so well. "It looks like her shoes will fit you! Now we have to do something about that hair!"

After she had washed my hair, rolled it, and brushed it out, I had a very feminine hairdo that so many girls my own age wore! Then Wendy began to dab a small amount of foundation on my face, then added a spot of blusher. "You look wonderful! Maybe a little lipstick." She handed me the tube from Pam's makeup kit, and I traced the soft reddish pink on my lips, then I saw the tube of lip gloss, reached out and added that. Now my lips had the wet look, and when I smiled, Wendy told me I radiated a very feminine look.

"I have to go Ma'am."

She motioned to the head, and I went in. I knew I would have to sit down, but that was when I found out how to manage it. Wendy added to my embarrassment by telling me how to take care of myself. I now had to sit down for all of my bodily functions, and I smiled to myself. Other than the clothes, it was just about the closest I would get to being the girl I always wanted to be. I finished and soon joined her back in the main cabin.

"Now all you need are some earrings." Wendy pierced my right ear with a needle and an ice cube and then put in a pair of Pam's pink and white button earrings." "Shall we go show the men?"

"Men" I thought. That should be me, and here I am, all dressed up like a teenage girl! "Do I have to use the name Pamela?" Wendy thought about it for a minute, then told me that Pamela's middle name was Jillian, and if I liked, I could be called Jill.

"Jill, I like that!"

"Okay Jill, let's go!" She took my hand in hers and we went out on the aft deck.
"Hello everyone! Let me introduce Jill!"

She had my hand, but even if I wanted to run away, where would I go? We were on a boat! I stepped out from behind her, and watched as Bill dropped the rope he was holding.

"Holy cow! You look great! I mean… but you…"

"I think we get the idea Bill."

Then Wendy told them both what the rules would be, and if they broke them then she would be "unhappy", and they knew what that meant!

"To avoid any confusion, she is using Pam's middle name. From now on she will be Jill."

From any angle, I looked like a young girl, and I knew it. Because of the glue job Wendy had done on me, I even had the same smooth front that all girls have. After the initial shock wore off, I went about my chores and we sailed until dusk that night, heaving to in a small lagoon on a small island about twenty miles off the south coast of Florida. The way I looked didn't quite go away, but the staring stopped and we all relaxed. Wendy and I made dinner, and after we ate, Bill asked me if I wanted to go swimming. I said yes without a thought and went below to change. For the trip I had been given Pamela's berth, and now, the minute I stepped into the berth, I realized that because of the changes, I would have to wear one of Pamela's suits. I rooted around in her clothes looking for a swimsuit, but the only swimsuit I could find was a bikini, so I stripped and put it on. I lacked the hips, but other than that I presented a pretty good picture of a girl my age. I looked in the mirror again and saw the way the bottoms fit me, and no matter how hard I tried I could not stop smiling at my reflection. I still wasn't sure about Bill's reaction to my being dressed this way, but somehow I knew that if I looked scared or afraid it would be worse than if I just accepted it and did my best. I drew a deep breath, and proudly went topside. When Bill first saw me walk out on deck, I thought he was going to choke. As he sputtered, I dove over the side and swam a short distance away from the boat.

He quickly followed me into the water, and swam over to me. My hair was plastered down of course, but I could not help see him look at my breasts and smile.

"You look better than Pamela ever did!"

Right then a wave of femininity washed over me and I began to like this being a girl even more than I imagined! The impact I was having on Bill was scary. He had known me all of my life, and he knew I was a boy just like him, and now, in spite of that, he was treating me like a girl! We stayed in the water for a while then went back to the boat. He went his cabin and I went into mine. I dried off, pulled the panties back on, then the shorty nightgown that had been put on the bunk. We both went back on deck, joining his parents for a game of cards. Bill I noticed, still had a hard time not staring at me.

The next morning after breakfast Wendy showed me how to do basic makeup and hair. We spent several hours in her stateroom as I put on the makeup and then washed it off until she was satisfied that I knew how to do it, then she and I went below so she could help prepare me to get through customs. She and I selected a complete set of clothes for me including lingerie. White panties and bra, and a short pastel green dress with a square cut neckline and two one inch wide straps. For shoes she selected white sandals.

"I'll get you up early Jill, and do your hair and makeup for you. See you then."

It was a tough night as I wondered how I was ever going to pass myself off as a girl. In the morning she came in and woke me early. I slipped on clean panties, then she took me to the head and washed my hair again, but this time she set it in rollers and used some sort of a gel. As the gel worked she wanted to help me get dressed, but I told her I could manage and went to my berth. The bra went on easily, and after I had it fastened I put in the pads and began my makeup. I thought I knew how to do it, I just never had much chance at home; I did my very best. The foundation was a good color for me and I spread it around my face evenly, then used a powder I found in Pam's makeup kit. After I brushed away the excess, I used a soft green eye shadow with a lilac highlight, followed by a black eyeliner. My hand held the applicator steady as I drew the thin line of black on my upper eyelids. Under my eye I used a dark pencil to finish outlining my eyes, then used just a hint of mascara to make the lashes longer. The blusher I used was lighter than the one Wendy had used, but I thought it looked better with the soft red lipstick I had selected. I pulled the pantyhose on, then the dress. I struggled to pull the zipper up until I found the trick to it. I settled the dress on my shoulders and put the shoes on just about the time Wendy returned. She was all dressed, and when she saw me she smiled.

"Why do I think you have done this before Jill?"

That brought fear to my heart, but she merely smiled and took me to her room where she took out the rollers and brushed my hair out.

"We'll have to find the perfect earrings for that dress."

She looked in her jewelry, found what she wanted, then inserted a pair of green earrings. Around my neck she put a thin gold chain with a pink and green pendant.

"Pam had a watch in her stuff, see if you can find that."

I went back to my berth, found the watch, and then dabbed on some really great smelling perfume. I couldn't help it. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror, grabbed the small white purse I had found, put my things in it. I had my lipstick and a small mirror, a wallet and some tissue. Then I went up on deck just as we were just pulling into port, and Bill stopped cold when he saw me. My skirt was blowing in the breeze, occasionally letting my panties show until I learned to hold the dress down. Once we were docked, Wendy and I went to the customs shed where she gave them all of the passports. The customs guy didn't even look up! We were okay to stay! The guys grabbed the suitcases and we hailed a cab for the best hotel in town.

Because of the circumstances, I was given my own room. Originally I would have shared with Bill, but now that I was supposedly a girl, added to the fact that his mother saw the way he was looking at me, I have my own room. After we all settled in we went walking, shopping in the many stores. Wendy and I were walking along when she jerked to a stop, and before I could see what she was looking at, she and I went into the store. I expected Bill and his dad to come in with us, and I even saw Bill start to enter, but his dad jerked him away! When I looked around I knew why. We were in a shop that sold lingerie and various other things. I was standing next to Wendy and heard her tell the woman…

"My daughter is a bit flat chested. Is there anything you can do to help her?"

I wanted to run out of the shop right then, but felt her restraining hand on my wrist. The woman simply motioned us to the back of the store and showed us a whole row of various breast forms, some of them so lifelike that it was scary! Wendy pointed to one, told the woman I need an 'A' cup, and the three of us went in the back where I had to take the dress off. I had to endure the woman measuring me, checking the color of my skin and so on before she returned with a pair of breast forms. She and Wendy smiled, and the next thing I knew I had two perfectly formed breasts attached, with some kind of glue, right on my chest! Then, the woman had me try on a very special panty. It was also flesh colored, but it was really not even a full panty. It went around my waist and down my cheeks, and when glued on would give me a proportional figure, which was 34/23/34 when she was done. I had to stand there naked as the woman applied first the glue, then the special panty. It went right up the back of my bottom! As we walked out of the store, Wendy said

"Now you have the shape to wear that bikini, or a different one if you like, and feel perfectly safe."

By this time I was used to having a skirt swirling around my legs, and with the addition of the hip and breast forms, I felt positively as feminine as I had ever hoped to get. It was my dream come true in every sense. Now if I could only quit smiling so much. Wendy must have guessed it because when she and I stopped for a soft drink, she asked me.

"I want you to tell me the truth Jill. You like dressing as a girl, and this is not the first time you have done this… is it?"

It was my moment of truth, and as I looked down, I saw the swell of my breasts under the thin material of the dress and almost swooned. "I guess."

"More than a guess Jill. I've been watching you, and you like being a girl. I've been watching you very carefully, and not once have you ever said or done anything to give yourself away. You didn't even say anything when I had you undress and made those changes with the glue. You didn't even put up much of a fuss when it was suggested that you dress as a girl. That tells me that you have done this before, more than once I'll bet.
Since this all started you have always used feminine gestures, and seem to be well aware of the mannerisms that girls your age use, something most boys never pay attention to. After I saw the way Bill reacted to you, and the way you two were smiling at each other I could see that you like it more than a little. Right?"

I looked into her face and felt a smile come to my face. "Yes, but don't tell Bill, he might try to date me!"

"Jill, he wants to now! You're not his sister; and you're very pretty! In fact, you remind me of a young Elizabeth Taylor. You listen to me Jill. He is a male, and you now look just as nice, if not better than a lot of girls your age do; so why shouldn't he be attracted to you?"

"But we… I've known him all my life! He knows I'm not a girl!"

"Yes that's true, but he is not thinking with his brain dear, boys rarely do. Males are visual creatures dear, and all he sees is a pretty girl…and that's you!" I sipped on my drink and I saw her watching me.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No, of course not. But since we now know that you like dressing this way, I was wondering if you wanted to join me at a salon. We could get our hair and nails done; then we could make the guys take us out on the town fancy tonight."

"I've only been a salon to pick up mom or my sisters!"

"All of us girls like to be pampered a bit, and now you can too." Go to a salon? And have my hair and nails done? How could I resist?

We had an hour before our appointment, so we went into a small dress shop where I bought my own bikini, and a very nice evening dress. Wendy also bought a dress for herself. In the salon, we sat side by side as the women worked on us. By my own choice, I had my sandy brown hair dyed a light shade of blonde. Unknown to me, my hair was set in a soft perm in a wavy style that left my hair in curls down the back while the top and sides were cut to frame my face. Wendy also had her naturally blonde hair lightened, and then our nails were done. The girl added acrylic extensions and painted mine a soft red. Then, we both had our makeup done. The woman did a fantastic job on me and I can tell you that I never looked better! By the time we left the salon I knew I was radiating femininity, and I never felt so good. We went back to the hotel where I went to my room; Wendy had told me to go ahead and change, so I undressed and laid out what I was going to wear. Wendy had told me that I should wear pantyhose because it was a fancy evening out. Since I liked the way they felt I told her I was going to wear them anyway and she just smiled at me. After I changed into a very pretty lace trimmed pink panty, I pulled the pantyhose on. The sensation the nylon gave me as they slid up my newly smooth legs was electric and I loved it as the nylon hissed up my smooth legs! Looking in the mirror, I knew that I had a chance to really strut my stuff, so I picked up the low cut pink bra, fastened the hooks pulled the straps up to my shoulders. I saw the way my new breasts were pushed together, swelling against the thin lacy cups, and knew that Bill would have a hard time not watching me!

One new thing for me was the waist nipper. I wrapped it around myself and fastened the eleven hooks and zipped it up, feeling my waist shrink. My waist was now 3 inches smaller! The dress I had bought was pink, with a diaphanous skirt and a fitted bodice. Wendy loved it the first time I tried it on, so we had bought it. Now, as I zipped it up and I could feel the material tighten around me, I once again saw how nice it looked. It had a square cut neckline, but it was low cut enough that just a tiny bit more than the tops of my breasts could be seen. The two straps that held the dress up were almost nonexistent they were so thin. The skirt portion was at least two inches above my knees while the dress hugged my waist, which was accented by my now wider hips. The way the skirt flared made me look, and feel, even more feminine than any time that day. I stepped into the pink shoes I had bought to match the dress, and then added pink and gold earrings. I wore a choker style gold chain with a small gold initial, a 'J', that Wendy had found and bought for me that afternoon. I took the perfume, and dabbed a bit on my neck, elbows, and knees, just like Wendy showed me. It seemed to me that I was in heaven, Every single thing that happened that day was centered on making me into a delectable young girl. I wore a darker rose lipstick, and after I had checked my purse, I took a deep breath and walked to Wendy's room and knocked on the door.

Howard, Bill's dad opened the door and the look on his face was worth the effort.

"Oh my!"

He opened the door and I went in. Wendy joined us and smiled at me. She checked me over and said I was fine, and as soon as she had her purse, the three of us went to get Bill. His reaction was even better than his dad's. His mother told him to escort me, and I took his arm as we went to the elevator and then to the restaurant. We were seated and had just started to look at the menus when I saw my parents walking in! I nudged Wendy and told her that I had to go… now!

"Nonsense. You stay put! There is a valid explanation and I am sure that they will understand." She held my hand as we all watched them walk across the dance floor, right up to our table.

"Hi Howard, Wendy. Where's Kevin? I thought he would be here."

Nobody said anything, but when Howard and Bill both looked at me, my mother knew right away. As they sat down to join us, my mother looked at me and asked,

"Kevin?"

"No mother. Jill. I'm Jill until we leave the island."

My dad almost swallowed his tongue! He turned a bit purple, but quickly calmed down when Howard related the effects of the storm and my losing all of my documents and clothes. My mother however seemed to love it. She asked me to stand up and spin around for her. It was obvious that I had breasts, which confused my dad, but mother didn't say anything at all. She just told me that we would have fun for the next few days! "We flew down to surprise you. The girls are away checking out the college, we had the time, so why not?"

After we ate dinner I had to use the ladies room and excused myself. But mom and Wendy joined me, and once we had left the table Wendy filled her in on exactly how feminine I had become. "The breast forms are perfect Darlene, and the panty gives her curves that are perfect for her size!" "Well, I can't wait to see this!" Afterwords Mom took my hand and we walked back to the table. Later, when the music started, I half expected Bill to ask me to dance, but a boy from another table came over, and asked me first! I wasn't sure if I should go with him, because it would only add one more thing to my quickly growing desire to stay this way. I also wondered what Bill would think, but mom told me to go ahead, and I let him take my hand and lead me to the dance floor.
He introduced himself as Bob and led me to the dance floor. Later, after that dance, Bob asked me if I would join him and some friends the next morning for a bike tour of the island. "If Bill can come, then yes." Is he your brother?" I shook my head no, but told him he was a very good friend, and I didn't feel right leaving him alone since his parents had asked me to come with them. "That's okay Jill, I have my sister along. Maybe we can fix him up!" I wanted to giggle but restrained myself. He left me at the table, but right in front of everyone, he kissed me! On the lips too! I was embarrassed, but nobody said anything although dad started to choke a bit as Bob left. The rest of the evening was wonderful. I danced with dad, Howard, and finally, Bill. He would never admit it of course, but I could feel him against me and I knew he was excited.
Mom insisted, so she stayed with me that night in my room. She helped me get undressed, and when she saw my 'breasts' I thought she was going to faint. Then I took down my panties and stood in front of her. Mom plopped down on the bed and sighed, "I guess it's true. All of those times you dressed up I thought it just playing! But now! Look at you!" I started to say something but mom interrupted me. "When this came up and it was suggested that you dress as a girl I'll bet you didn't fight it, am I right?" I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around myself and sat next to her. Now was the real moment of truth. I could never lie to my mother anyway, so I drew in a breath and told her the truth. "Not really, just enough of a fight to let Bill get the benefit of the doubt. You know that I have always liked to wear girls clothes, but this happened because of the storm and we had no other choice if I was going to stay on the island."
"That's what Wendy told me. She thought that you did it because you had to, right up to the point you let her manipulate you, then you confirmed it when you had those breast forms glued on. She told me that you lit up like a lamp as soon as you had them on. After that, she told me that you had your hair dyed, styled, and set in a perm, and your nails done. That was the clincher for her, and now that I have seen you, I agree. You don't like being a dressed, and taken for a girl, you love it!" I nodded my head yes as I looked at the floor. "Well, that turns out to be a good thing because it will take almost all summer, and maybe longer for that perm to grow out! So unless you want a crew cut, you'll have to stay a girl for a while, and that means at home too."
I was really shaken when mom told me that, and I blurted out, "What about dad?"
"I'll take care of your father!"

The next morning I was up early and had changed into clean panties and a bra, had the pink shorts on and was sitting at the vanity doing my makeup when mom got up. She helped me brush out my hair, and after she had changed we joined dad in his room. He took one look at me, and then at my mom. "Well?" he asked,

"Jill", she said, "could take a shower in the girls locker room and not one person would think she was a boy!" He just stared at me for a minute, then stood up.

"Your mother tells me that you have had your hair done in a perm, is that right?"

"Yes sir."

He looked at my nails, then had me turn around. My breasts bounced in the bra like any other girls would, my butt cheeks half hung out of the shorts, and he could clearly see that all signs of my maleness were gone. The hair and nails confused him a lot. "I can understand the reason of course, it was to get you ashore, but why the rest? It seems like so much for so little!" I looked at mom for support, but she sat on the bed quietly waiting for me to tell my father that I wanted to be a girl. After the last few days, it was true; I did like and want to be a girl, and could not deny it.
I walked over to him and took his hands in mine and looked up into his face. All of my fears about what he would think of me disappeared. Maybe it was the way I was dressed, maybe it was the way I felt; I don't know, but I held his hands and told him,

"Because I like it dad. I like being dressed this way. I like being a girl, and so far, I like everything about it." I waited for him to lash out at me, but all he did was sit on the chair and look at me.

"I guess I should have known all along. When your mother told me about the time she caught you all dressed up I should have known the first time I saw you at the hotel." He had a resigned look on his face and I wondered what he was going to do. "You're 15 now and old enough to know what you like I guess. All I want for you is to be happy in life, but I never expected it to be as a female!" "Dad" I said, but he held up his hand and stopped me. "You have said what you wanted, so now you are going to get it. Starting right now you will wear nothing but women's clothing, and as soon as we get home you and your mother will get you a wardrobe suited to your new station in life." Then he held his arms out to me and I fell into them, hugging him as tight as I could. "Just remember, the Benson girls do not do anything they are not supposed to with boys!" I laughed and told him not to worry, I couldn't get pregnant! Then we went to breakfast, meeting Bill and his parents in the café. Bob and his sister were across the room, and after we had all eaten Bill and I joined Bob and his sister Mary at their table.

We rented bikes and started our tour. Mary had just turned 16, and immediately had Bill's eye. She was a beauty with raven hair and smoothly flawless skin and a smile that would melt ice. As good as I thought I looked, next to her I felt like a sack of potatoes! Bob made sure he was always next to me the whole time as we biked around for about an hour before we stopped on a crest that overlooked the harbor. We could see our boat from there, bobbing up and down on the calm, clear, azure water. Bob and I were sitting down when we saw Mary and Bill wander down a trail. I was alone with him for the first time! He wasted no time and took my hand in his and pulled me closer to him. I was looking into his deep brown eyes when he kissed me, and it was electric as his lips touched mine. I felt myself melting inside. I had never in my life thought that I would kiss another boy, but here I was, and I liked it! This was never part of my dream, but as his lips touched mine I accepted it as one more step in my transformation. He pushed his tongue against my lips and unbidden, my mouth opened to accept him. My head was back and he had his hand on mine with his tongue deep in my mouth when Bill and Mary returned! There was no denying that we were kissing, they had seen us; and there was no denying that I liked it. Bill looked at me a little strangely, but he and Mary were also flushed, so everybody just let it drop.

Later we stopped at a small restaurant and ate lunch. Mary and I went to the restroom, leaving the guys alone. "Bob really likes you Jill, more than a little to I'll bet."

"It looks like you and Bill hit it off pretty good to Mary!"

We fixed our lipstick, used the stall, and rejoined the guys. On the way back to the hotel we all agree to meet later on the terrace after dinner. Bill and I went to the elevators, and on the way up he asked me why I liked being a girl. What could I tell him? I mixed things up and gave him an answer he could accept.

"Mom, dad, and I have decided that this is the way I will be dressing for a while Bill, and if I have to dress as a girl I might as well act like one!"

He looked at me and the stunned look on his face said it all. "When I suggested that you… I never thought that you would… what I mean is…"

"I know what you mean Bill. But I have to tell you the truth. I have been dressing up as a girl for a long time, and now, I have my parents permission."
"I never knew!"

Just then the doors popped open and we got off. Bill took my arm and we went into a small alcove near the phones.

"You mean that when we get home you'll still be dressing as Jill!" I nodded my head yes. Then he surprised me. "Would you go out with me?"

"No Bill. You're like a brother to me! How could I?" He took the news that I was going to continue dressing as a girl pretty well, and considering everything we knew about each other, it was a huge step for him.

I went to my room and found my mother unwrapping some packages. "I was out today with Wendy and we found some darling items for you!" I was beginning to think that my mother was enjoying this almost as much as I was, and I had to ask her about it!

"Mom, why are you doing this? I mean, you said that you were always proud of me!"

Mom sat down on the bed and looked at me. "I won't lie to you Jill. When your father was your age he had a friend named Kenny, his best friend. When Kenny was 16 he hung himself, and your father was the one that found him; Kenny was completely dressed as a girl when he died. Your father was his best friend and he had no idea that Kenny wanted to dress like a girl, and for months he wondered what he would have done if he had known. Finally Kenny's mother told him that she had known about it for a long time and just let it slide since it seemed so harmless. Your father was a wreck for a long time, and we were just starting to date back then. When he told me about Kenny he was crying so hard it broke my heart. It took a long time, but eventually he got back to normal, but I knew that he really missed Kenny and had never gotten over his death. When we saw you all fixed up, it was obvious by the way that you looked that it was more than a passing thing; what with the boobs and that fake vagina you have. No male would let that happen unless he wanted it to happen it to happen. When your father and I saw you, I knew that all of those terrible days after Kenny died had come back to haunt him. I was shocked, not that you wanted to dress as a girl, but by the changes you let happen to you. But not nearly as much as your father was." She reached out and took my hand. "Your father is determine, to make sure you do not do what Kenny did, and he has decided to let you be yourself rather than lose you, and if that means that you live and dress as a girl then that's what you'll do." I didn't know what to say! Mom did. "Since you have decided to dress like a girl, you will have to have the same rules as your sister's had, and some of the same classes they took." I wondered just what she meant, then she told me. "Both of your sister's took ballet and aerobics classes to keep trim and learn to be graceful. In your case, we'll have to add some classes on hair care and makeup." I was to stunned to react, but her words sank into my mind as I realized what I had done to my father. I never intended to hurt him in any way. "We are still proud of you Jill because it takes a very strong person to admit something like this." She pulled me to her and we sat there hugging for a few minutes.
"Let me show you what we found." I looked on as she held up each item. The very first item she held up was a suit. It had a white round neck jacket with dark blue piping and a straight, dark blue skirt. Then a white camisole and dark blue heels to match. Next was a jar of the adhesive the woman used to attach my breast forms and special panty. "I found these on sale!" Mom held up about twenty pairs of earrings! "You better get ready for dinner Jill. Do you need any help?"

"Maybe with my hair mom. "Call me when you're ready for me Jill."

Since I now knew where I stood with my parents, I decided to go all out. I found a pair of white lace panties with a satin and lace insert in the front and pulled them on. Then I began my makeup. If I was going to live as a girl then I would have to do my own makeup from now on, so I did the very best I could. I started with the foundation, spread it out evenly, then used the powder to set it. After I brushed away the excess I used a light blue on the very edge of my eyelids followed by a deeper lilac and finally, a thin line of mauve. I used the sponge like Wendy had shown me and blended the colors so that they flowed easily from one to the other. Then I applied the dark, sable black liquid eyeliner on my upper lids and let each one dry before I did the next. After that, I used a black pencil under my eyes to finish the outline of my eyes. I stroked my eyes several times with the mascara making them fuller, longer, and sexier I thought. I pulled the pinkish red blusher across my cheeks, spreading it out evenly and making my face seem to glow. Then I returned to the bed to get the rest of my clothes on.
Pam had a thing for pink I guess, because she had packed a pink and white corsolet, which I found the day before. I wrapped it around myself and fastened the hooks in the front and pulled the laces until my ribs hurt. Now I filled out the bra cups of the corsolet completely! My breasts had swelled and I felt so sexy! I noticed that my boobs, now at least a full 'B' cup, and would jiggle whenever I moved. Then I took the full, pink slip from the bed and placed it over my head. After I had pulled it down I saw that it hugged every curve of my new shape; the slip was quite short, coming a good 6" above my knee, and barely covered the garters hanging from the corsolet. A beautiful pink and white floral print dress was next. It was strapless, the neckline so deep that it exposed both my shoulders and accented my breasts. I had to struggle to zip it up, and the corsolet hurt so much that I quit trying and called mom. She came over and zipped it up. The dress hugged my body tightly, making mom whistle. "That's some dress Jill!" The short skirt had a hemline that was almost 4" above my knee! Mom secured the three pearl buttons down the front, and I looked in the mirror. It was beginning to look like a fun night! "Mom, I don't know how to use these." I pointed to the garters, and mom told me to sit down. She couldn't find any hosiery, so she removed the garters and I pulled on some pantyhose. At that point Mom left me to change and I brought out the white pumps with 3" heels. They had small bows adorning the top of each toe. As soon as I stepped into the pumps, I had a little trouble walking in them at first, but was soon mastering short feminine steps. I walked over to the full mirror and with my first look, I felt that I had achieved my goal. Before this I was always concerned that I would look like one of the ugly sister's, when it was more like Cinderella that emerged.

Standing In front of the mirror I could not believe it. I was actually sexy! From my feet, adorned with sexy pumps, my legs wrapped in nylons fully exposing my thighs right to the short hem of the dress. I had on the most beautiful dress, and as I turned around to see the low cut back of the dress, I saw just how sexy I looked from every angle. To complete the look I wanted, I put a beautiful pearl necklace around my neck. It was complemented by drop pearl earrings that mom had bought that afternoon! Looking at myself in the mirror, the only thing missing was a beautiful hairstyle to finish the look, so I called mother to help me achieve it.
When I saw her, I knew for sure that my mother had accepted me as her daughter. I sat and watched as mother quickly brushed my hair out, using the barrettes pull it back on the sides, just like I wanted. Then she spritzed it stiff with hairspray and watched as I added a deep rose lipstick to my lips, and some perfume to my neck, elbows and wrists. I grabbed my purse, and joined mother in her room. My father was watching television when I walked in; he saw me and almost choked on his pipe. All traces of his son had disappeared, and in my former place stood a girl named Jill, in all of her glory. "You look…wonderful Ke… Jill." It was clearly hard for him to accept that me, his son, could look so feminine, almost better than his other two daughters! "Shall we go?" Mom and I each took one of his arms, and the three of us went to dinner, walking to our table proudly, as parents, and daughter. Later, after dinner, Bob came to the table and with my fathers permission, escorted me to the patio where we sat under the stars above the sparkling fountain. The air was calm and it was a warm night.

I was excited, both, because I was being taken for a girl, and he wanted to be alone with me, because I was a girl. "You look ravishing Jill, I could not imagine what this vacation would have been like if I had not met you." "You would have met someone else and you know it!" I gave him a tap on the arm, and he pulled me to him. The kiss he gave me was not at all like earlier, this one was loaded with passion and lust! I didn't struggle at all because I didn't want to, and he when he put my hand on his lap I knew just how much he was turned on, because I was turned on too, but I was way over my depth and quickly pulled my hand away. We stayed out there for an hour or so before we went inside. Later, I gave him my number and address. He walked me to my room, but not before he got the evil eye from dad and I got the 'be a good girl' look from mom. The next day we were supposed to sail back, but my parents decided that I would fly with them, so I dressed in the blue and white suit, packing up all of Pam's things and leaving the case with Wendy. Bill surprised me when he kissed me on the cheek! "Have a nice flight sis." Embarrassed, I left for the airport with my parents. The flight was short and uneventful, and nobody looked at me in any way strange. I had to use Pam's passport to get back in the country though.

As soon as we got home I went to my room to change, but the only clothes I had were my male clothes, and before I could even think about wearing any of them, mom came in and handed me a skirt and blouse. "Put these on and wear your penny loafers Jill, we have some shopping to do." I hung up the suit and looked at what she had brought me. It was a dark blue and green plaid pleated skirt and a simple white blouse that belonged to my sister. My hair was in the French braid and my makeup was fine, so I slipped them on and joined mom in the kitchen. "It's only one o'clock now, so we have plenty of time." She looked at me and asked me if I was sure. "This is your last chance Jill. If we leave the house you'll be telling us that you would rather be a girl than a boy. I grabbed my purse, opened the back door and stepped outside. "I'm ready if you are mother." "Okay, let's go!" she said.

I followed mom to the car and we went to the mall. Walking in was hard for a minute but it quickly passed and we went into a huge family oriented department store and straight to the lingerie department. "You need everything Jill! Let's start with the basics." She started handing me things like packages of panties, four bras, size 34A, two half slips and two full slips, and lastly, a sanitary belt! "Mom! I don't need that!" "Yes I know dear, but all girls your age need them, and it would be unusual if you didn't wear one as well!" Then we went to the Junior department where we bought five skirts, seven blouses, some shorts and tops in various colors, three dresses, and two suits. After that, it was shoes and jewelry. On the way out we stopped at a makeup counter where I had my colors done and we bought me a complete makeup kit. I was exhausted from the load so we went to the car and put it all in the trunk and headed back in. I was familiar with the look on her face; Mom was on a mission. At a sports store I got a purple leotard with straps that made it look like a swimsuit, a one piece pink body stocking, and stretchy briefs in a bright green. I also bought a pair of white aerobics shoes with pink trim. For the ballet class she told me I would be taking, mom insisted that I wear all white and black, and what she bought was a black spandex leotard that crisscrossed at the bodice and in the back. With that I would wear white tights and new ballet shoes. By the time we got home and hauled everything in the house I was tired, but dad told me to hang everything up and put the rest in my dresser. "But use Karen's room!" I was surprised, but did as I was told. When I walked into her room, I saw nothing had changed, except that a lot of her clothes were gone. I started to put things away when Mom came in and closed the door.
"That glue Wendy used won't hold forever Jill, and I need to look at you and see if we can do it again, or find another way to hide your… well, hide you. Why don't you strip for me and let me check." I finished putting things away and undress until I was naked, then I lay on the bed and let mom check me out. I heard a lot of oh's and ah's before she stood up. "Wendy was very clever! But I'll check with the doctor before we try it again. In the meantime I want you to wear this." She held up the sanitary belt. I stood up and she showed me how to put it on and fasten the pad. "I want you to wear that for a while to see how it feels. Put some panties and shorts on with a top and meet us on the patio." After she left I did as she asked me, and that heavy pad between my legs made me feel funny, kind of like I did when I dressed in secret, and I was sure that I had a bulge in my shorts, but when I looked in the mirror, I still had the smooth tapered front my sisters had.
Dad was cooking on the grill, so I helped mom set the table and so on. The burgers were great and we didn't bring up my change once. It was a very pleasant evening. Early the next morning I went online to check my e-mail, and while I was at it I checked around the Internet for some kind of device that would make it appear as if I had a normal vagina, and I found it. In fact, the outfit that sold it was located about 30 miles from where we lived! I printed out everything and then got dressed. Mom told me that I had to change the pad every day, so I did that and put on one of my new skirts. It was short, almost halfway up my legs, a pleated red skirt that I had picked out myself. I wore a white blouse with red piping and my new tennis shoes. I did my makeup and hair, then grabbed my printout and went to the kitchen. Dad was there ready to go back to work and I bounced over and kissed him. He watched me as I spun around and went to the refrigerator. When I bent over it was from the waist, just like I always had done, and gave him a clean shot of my panties! "Jill!" When I looked, mom was there and told me to bend at the knees when ever I wanted something, or else I would be showing everyone my assets!" I sat and ate breakfast, kissed dad when he left, then showed mom what I had found on the Internet. She read everything and looked at the full color pictures, and when I saw her smile I knew she had found her answer. "Let's go there and check it out Jill. You can practice your driving."
I drove carefully and got there just as the man was just opening the shop. We went in and found out that the man made all sorts of devices. Fake hands and arms, breast forms, legs, noses, even ears! His name was Samuel; he was about 60 I think, with a shock of white hair. "Can I help you ladies?" Mom told him about me, which was a little embarrassing, but he did not even flinch. "Of course! But they are special made and will take a while to make. Can you leave the girl here while we work? It will take at least 5 hours, but it will be worth it I assure you." Mom asked him how much and he named the cost. Mom said she would be back at 2 that afternoon and left me there! Samuel closed his shop and took me to the back room where he asked me to strip so he could see what had been done. I did as he asked and soon found myself on a table with my legs spread wide and held up by two moveable posts with heel rests. He poked a few minutes and then returned with a jar of something. "We'll have to remove the glue they used. It will cause the skin to tear and might cause an infection. He swabbed my groin with something that had a sharp smell, but within minutes he had freed my small male member and released everything else. He cleaned everything up, then used a plastic prop to hold everything where he wanted it while he cast a mold of my groin. "That's is so you have something to remember it by!" Then he pushed a tilted mirror over me so I could see everything he was doing. Once again I felt my testicles being pushed into my body, and as I watched he dabbed a flesh colored substance over them and after a few minutes let go. My testicles had disappeared! Then he held my penis tightly against my skin and held it there with a slight pressure, and used the same stuff to set it in. He left for a moment, returning with a thin latex covering that was so realistic that I could hardly believe it. He pushed it over my small member, pushed down and held it there for a moment, then attached the device to my skin with the same adhesive. When he was done he used a blow dryer to set the whole thing. I was watching him as he lubricated his left index finger, and inserted it all the way into my brand new fake vagina!
"How did you do that!" "It's made that way little one. Many girls like you want to be able to take care of their boyfriends, so I made it possible for you to do that too!" While I was excited at that prospect, and while Mom might understand, dad never would, so I decided not to tell him! Samuel had made it so that it was the exact shade as my own skin tone, even to the color of the hair! The seams were undetectable as far as I could tell, I now looked like my sisters, and it would be very difficult to say I was not a girl! "Roll over so I can take care of that side too. I heard him grunt when he saw the padding I was using. "Caribbean?" "Yes sir! How did you know?" "She used to work for me." Then, he put his finger under the seam and said, "Not good enough!", and ripped them off! He cleaned the area and had me stand up. He took some measurements and then made a cast my entire bottom, gave me a robe to wear, and I watched him as he made a male mold of my butt, then pulled several precast forms from a shelf. Once he selected one, he joined the two and poured in a mixture, then put it in an oven. "Now we can check these breast forms Sara sold you." He examined them very carefully, then used the same solvent to remove the left one. My skin was all shriveled up and he shook his head. "Nice forms, but they did not fit as well as they should have. We'll have to make a few changes." He removed the other one and took them to his bench and thoroughly cleaned them. He gave me a salve to rub on my chest while he worked, and as I rubbed it in, I watched him carefully. Using plaster, he cast my chest, and after it dried he made the male mold again and checked the forms against it. "Just as I thought! No depth!" I had no idea what he was talking about but watched as he used a scalpel to open the back of each form and remove some of the contents. Then he injected something into the gel like stuff inside the breast forms and waited.
"They made your skin shrivel because water got behind them. I have injected a chemical that will make them porous and not hurt the underlying skin. Now the water will not hurt you if it gets behind the form." He left them off while we waited for the oven to ding. In the time we waited he and I had a coffee, and I found out that he was famous. He had worked in Hollywood for years making devices for the movies. He even had an Oscar! He checked the skin on my chest several times, adding more lotion each time. When we heard the timer on the oven we went to the workroom where he trimmed the panty to fit me exactly. This one looked better and certainly matched my skin tone better. Like the vagina, it was perfect in color. He told me to stand still, and applied the adhesive to both my butt and the device. When he told me he was done I looked in the mirror and saw nothing but a nicely rounded bottom. My backside now matched the front side! I went in and put my panties and skirt back on, returning just as the timer went off on the breast forms. He very carefully attached them, using the same adhesive he used on my butt. When he was done, he poked a finger out and as I watched, he touched my right breast, and I felt it! "I felt that! How did you do that?" "Easy little one. The chemical I added makes the gel touch sensitive, and when it moves you feel it in your own skin! I did the same on the butt pads, except I built it in." I couldn't help it as I hugged him tightly before he told me to go finish dressing. When I returned he told me how to take care of everything. "Essentially, you maintain yourself like any woman. If you have sex, be sure to douche afterwords. If you need a larger size or they need repair, come to me. Do not try to fix it yourself!"
Mom had not arrived yet so we sat and had another coffee. He was easy to talk to, and I told him how I came to need his services. He just looked at me for a moment, then he told me that there was another girl in my school just like me, and a teacher too! I tried, but he would not tell me who the other girl was. "I won't tell anyone about you either Jill." Right on the dot, mom showed up, and he explained every single thing he did and why. He also told her that I was not the only special girl in my school. She paid him, and we drove home. On the way I told her that he said there was a teacher like me too! We could not figure out who it was so we gave up, but she wanted to see his work as soon as we got home.
In my room I removed my clothes, and showed her. I even let her stand behind me and touch me. Each time I was able to put my finger on the exact spot she had touched me! Being foolish or stupid, I also showed that I could put a finger in my vagina all of the way. She flopped on the bed and I thought she was going to pass out, but she had me get dressed and left the room.
Bill came over and wanted to play on my computer, but mom told him no boy/girl combination in my room! "Your mom is taking this very serious,… Kev… Jill! We used to lock ourselves in your room for hours at a time!" "I know that Bill, but that was before… this happened to me. Now mom says that I have the same rules my sisters had!" Bill didn't know about the changes I had made that very morning, and I certainly wasn't about to tell him, at least not right then. He looked at the short skirt and top I had on, my nails and hair, and my small boobs poking against the sweater, smelled the perfume, saw the makeup, and I knew that he had a lot of questions but was afraid to ask them. "Want to walk over to the arcade?" I asked mom and she said it was okay, so he and I left. I grabbed my purse and as I spun around my skirt flew up and I know he saw my panty clad butt, but I didn't care, because I had done it on purpose.
As soon as we walked in we saw Brian and his pal Brent. They thought of themselves as God's gift to the female half of the population; both of them stared at me for a minute, then asked Bill how a scag like him managed to get a chick as nice as me to be seen with him. Bill started to get angry but I squeezed his arm and he fell silent. "What ever gave you the idea that I would find a pretty boy like you attractive?" I thought Brian was going to choke! He wasn't used to having a girl turn him down for any reason! He had money, good looks, smarts, and was Captain of the football team. Bill and I walked away from them and found a table. Bill went to get us a soft drink while I waited at the table. Because I was 'new', Brian and Brent had been caught without an answer, and I felt great because for the first time I was able to put them down. As a skinny boy, I was ignored by a lot of the kids, certainly by those two.
"That was pretty gutsy Jill. If they find out about you you're dead meat around here!" "They won't Bill, I can prove I'm a girl if I have to." His mouth popped open and I knew he had a whole different set of questions he wanted to ask me. I could guess what they were. We played some games, then he walked me home, his hand firmly wrapped around mine.
Just as I walked in I saw my sister Kathy in the kitchen, and before I could do or say anything, she stopped and looked at me. "Hi sis! Mom told us that you had changed, but damn! I never expected that you would look so pretty!" She gave me a hug and the two of us set the table for dinner. Kathy and I were still in the kitchen when Karen and mom came in. "All three of my girls in one place!" "Mom, you described her, but you forgot to tell me that my new sister looked so hot as a girl! I never would have suspected that a boy could, or would, look better than me!" I gave her a hug, and when dad came home, we ate dinner. Afterwords we cleaned off the table and did the dishes. "Mom told me that you look so good that you can even take showers in the girls locker room and nobody could tell! Is that right?" "Sure! You know that we don't go half way in this family!" There was doubt written all over her face, and I knew that if my sister's were to accept me this way, they had to believe that I could, and did, look like a girl, all over. "Come to my room later and I'll show you." That night as I went up to change into a nightgown, my Mom and both of my sister's joined me in my room, watching as I peeled my panties down and removed my bra. "I had a few changes made." Almost as a chorus, they chimed, "That is an understatement!" I got dressed in my nightgown and my sister just watched in amazement. The next morning she went back to school and I settled into my new bedroom. I cleaned the vanity and replaced the old makeup with my own, cleaned the mirror and added pictures of my own. Bill and I in the islands, Bill, Bob, Mary, and I on our bike trip. I spent to whole day cleaning the room and sorting things out. Some of what Karen had left behind I kept, like barrette's and so on. She had also left her school sweater and some blouses and skirts. I had a pretty good assortment of clothes to choose from now, and they were all mine! Mom came in later and helped me sort things out and clean up. We moved the bed and dresser to a different location and vacuumed the carpet. By the end of the day I was beat and after dinner just lounged and watched television.
I was getting dressed when Janet, the girl that lived down the street called and asked to speak to Jill! I knew that I had not told her, so it had to be Bill. "Can I come over Jill?" "Sure, why not?" I also knew, that I would have to be brave. If she knew, everyone would find out, and I still had to attend school here. I had no choice but to do my best and stand there proudly, because she was one of the most popular and influential girls in school. I had on dark blue shorts and a pink top with my white tennis shoes. I pulled my hair back away from my face with barrettes and did my makeup and added some small gold hoop earrings. I wore soft red lipstick and a tiny bit of perfume; I was ready. I went to the kitchen and had just poured some coffee when the doorbell rang. I opened the door, and not only Janet, but Michelle and Kelly were standing there! The pause seemed to go on forever, but I opened the door wide and let them in. "Bill said that there was a new girl living here named Jill, and we just had to check you out!" Michelle was always the one to speak up first. "Where's Kevin? I know he lives here." I thought it was now or never and started to tell them, but mom walked in right then, and told them, "Kevin does not live here any more. Jill is staying with us now." There was a very long, very pregnant pause, before Janet spoke up. "Well, whatever. We were going to go to have a pool party tonight and thought that you might want to come." I could hardly say no, because then they would have thought I was a snob, or worse, that I was Kevin! I looked at mom and she nodded her head yes. "I'd love to! Thank you for asking." "Come over at 6” she said, “I have invited some of the girls to be there a bit earlier. The party starts at 7. See you then." I watched them as they left, wondering just what was going on.

"One of them has decided that you're probably Kevin, and they want you to be there when they change into their suits so they can see for themselves."

I knew mom was right, and smiled at the surprise they were about to get! I called Bill and found out he was going, and cautioned him to keep silent about me, and he promised he would. Then I went to my room to get ready. After another bout with the cream hair remover and a long bubble bath, I washed my hair and began to set out what I was going to wear that night. My new bikini of course, but I selected my clothes for later in the evening with great care. I now had the chance to be the girl I had always wanted to be, and I wasn't about to let the chance slip by. I would be with my friends, only this time as the new girl on the block. With the body to match, courtesy of Samuel, I was going to prove that I was a girl, inside and out.

I went in the bath and powdered myself, then I started with a pair of black bikini panties that had high cut sides, a black bra that Karen had left, a short black skirt, and a red blouse. Pantyhose and black heels of course completed the outfit. I pulled the panties on and sat at the vanity. I liked my hair pulled to the back, but for tonight, I fixed it in a slightly wild pageboy. My bangs were higher and the sides a bit fuller. My makeup was my usual foundation, but on my eyes I used dark green, lilac, and copper, with black eyeliner and pencil. I slipped the bra around myself and fastened the hooks and adjusted the straps so that my boobs were hiked up a bit, like two ripe melons. The thin lacy cups of the bra let my nipples poke against the material just right! The pantyhose were nude, sheer to the waist and made my legs look, and feel, sexy. The short skirt was one that fit me just right, and girl, it was short! I had seen Karen wear it many times and admired it each time. It was at least five inches above my knees. The blouse was short sleeved and was one of my new ones. I buttoned it up and stepped into my shoes. For lipstick I used the dark, fire engine red I liked, but had rarely worn. Some more perfume, red and gold earrings and a gold chain around my neck. As soon as I put the lipstick on I knew I looked hot! I felt that I was totally female right then and I loved it! I put my bikini and a towel in a small bag with some makeup, a brush and hairspray, grabbed my purse, and went to tell mom I was leaving in a few minutes. She took one look at me, sighed, and just shook her head. "Don't get into any boy trouble Jill."

"You know I can't get pregnant!"

"That true but none of my girls are going to be known as easy, and that includes you!"

"Mom!"

"I know, but my girls, of which you now are one, will behave like ladies, understand?" I nodded my head yes, hugged her and left the house just as dad was driving in the driveway. I waved, and he just stared at me!

Janet met me at the door and we went to her family room where Michelle and Kelly, along with Marcie and Heather were waiting. "Everyone, this is Jill Benson." We all said hi, then Janet suggested that we change before the boys started to arrive. "Lets make them crazy right from the start!" I followed them to Janet's room and began to undress. Michelle and Heather had their suits on already, but Kelly, Janet, and I stripped, and just as I took off my bra I noticed that they were all staring at me. "What?" "Nothing Jill. We thought that someone was pulling a trick on us that's all." I slid my panties down and stood up, then turned to face them before I walked to the bed and opened my bag. My bikini was pink with small bows on the hips and in the center of the bra. I pulled on the bottoms and snugged them up, then with some help from Heather tied the bra strings tight. I looked as good as they did, and in two cases, better! Janet and Kelly quickly finished getting their suits on and I was ready to leave the room when Janet stopped me. "I have to be honest Jill, we thought that you were Kevin, dressing as a girl. Obviously we were wrong, I'm sorry." "That's okay Janet, I understand. I live at his house, and he hasn't been seen in a long time. It might lead to some confusion." We all giggled and bit and went to the patio to await the boys and drive them crazy, per plan.

Brian and his sidekick Brent were there of course, as was Bill, Fred, Greg, and Dave. Six and six. Janet planned it well. Marcie and Fred were an item the last I knew, Brian and Kelly of course, then Janet and Brent. That left Heather, Michelle, and I to split Bill, Dave, and Greg. I kind of wanted to stay with Bill, but Greg came over to me and it was settled as I saw Bill take Heather's arm. Somebody put some music on, then Greg took my hand and pulled me to him.

"You're new around here aren't you?"

"Yes, but I feel as if I have known all of you for years Greg."

He held me tight while we danced, then we sat at the table. He took his pants and shirt off exposing his swimsuit. It was boxer style. Since the last time I had seen him he had sprouted hair all over, and reminded me of a bear!

"Want to take a dip Jill?"

"As long as my hair doesn't get wet!"

He slid into the pool and I followed him. The water wasn't cold, and I quickly adjusted to it.

"Listen Jill, I have this old car I've been working on. How about you and I riding tomorrow? I know some real nice places to visit."

"I'll bet you do!"

"Really. I want to get to know you better Jill, a lot better."

There was no doubt about it, by any standard he was handsome, and he never had any trouble that I knew of, in getting a date. My problem was that I found him handsome too! That ugly, mental reminder of my maleness raised its head and I almost said no, but Janet and Brent said they were riding in his roadster the next day.

"Maybe we can meet somewhere; have dinner or something" Brent said.

"Okay by me, I just have to convince Jill here to go."

I was beat and knew it. Besides, now I had what I always wanted, to be accepted as a girl, and besides, I really wanted to go. "Okay! You win! I'll go."

We girls went to change clothes and when I returned Greg let out a low whistle. Even Bill smiled. I looked as sexy as I felt. We danced some more, and I let Greg walk me home. At the door I let him kiss me, then I went in, and leaving him wanting more, just like my sister Kathy told me to do.
The next morning I told mom and dad about the ride. "Greg will be here around noon to get me, so I have to go get ready."

"I want to meet this young man Jill."

"Daddy!" I surprised myself because I had never called him daddy before! It just popped out. Dad reminded me to remember to bring the young man in to meet them. I went to my room to try and decide what to wear. Mom came in and asked me about the party, so I told her the whole story.

"You were right mom. They just wanted to make sure I was a girl!"

"And now they think you are, right?"

"With Samuel's help, they sure do!"

"I'll leave you to get ready. What are you wearing?" I told her that I thought I would wear the white shirtwaist dress with the orchid print.

"Sounds very nice dear." She started to leave, then told me that I had a doctors appointment on Monday morning. She left, and I pulled off my robe and nightgown and got ready.

White cotton panties and a lacy white bra, pantyhose and white flats, then I did my makeup, but barely using any foundation and a minimum of eyeshadow, and brown eyeliner instead of black. I wore pink lipstick and a coral blusher. The dress was two inches above my knees and I barely showed a hint of cleavage. Because we would be in an open car, I pulled my hair into a ponytail and used a pink elastic to hold it. A dash of perfume, and I was ready.

Greg came in and met my parents, and after dad gave him the evil eye, we left.

"Boy! Your dad is careful about you! I gave him a tap on the arm and told him...

"He just wants to be sure that I'm not dating an axe murderer."

He gave me that thousand watt smile of his and told me he wasn't a murderer, but a vampire. "I only want to bite you my dear!" That was something I was pretty sure was true! He was a good driver and I sat back and let the wind ruffle my hair. We stopped at Promontory point, and the view was magnificent. "Jill" he said, and as I turned, he kissed me, gently at first, but then he pulled me to him and I had no control. I collapsed in his arms. I felt his tongue meet mine and we swapped spit for a few minutes, then he got out and opened the trunk. I watched as he unfolded the blanket, then motioned for me to join him. He sat, and I sat next to him, and almost immediately he pushed me to my back and started to kiss me again, and I knew I wanted to do more than Dad or mom would have liked. When I felt his hand on my breast I knew I was right. I turned a bit and he had his hand completely on my breast. As he massaged it I could feel every movement, even when he squeezed it. He had me panting but he did not relent. I felt his hand on my leg, my upper thigh, stroking me while he kissed me. All at once he put his hand on my sex and I squealed "No!". He backed off, but he was panting just as hard as I was, and when he put my hand on his hardness I could not help myself. It was the first time I had ever touched another erection other than my own, but I was so excited that I left it there for a moment before I jerked it away. He had his tongue in my mouth and while I never thought about it, he began to move to cover me. I quickly rolled away and stood up, panting in frustration, lust, and fear. I was ashamed of what I, we, had done and stood up, brushing my skirt off. I had become so excited that I had let Greg go farther than I had never envisioned, ever! Yet, at the same time, I felt very feminine. A warm sensation drifted over me as I realized that I was because he wanted me to be his woman. It was like I had become the female I looked like, and in my desire to please Greg, I had released a wave of femininity in me that I never knew that I had. I also knew that Bill would certainly find out, because the boys always had a tendency to brag about their conquests, and necking on a blanket, in their minds, was just a short step from getting a girl in bed; at least they though so. I know that I did at one time. Now I knew it was not true. I wondered if Bill could keep my secret when this hit the grapevine. Greg and I packed up the car and drove to the restaurant and met Janet and Brent there. She and I immediately went to the restroom and fixed our hair and makeup.

"Greg really has the hots for you Jill. Brent told me that you were all he talked about after the party last night."

I knew he had the hots for me, and I wondered if I would succumb to his efforts to get me in bed with him. "I know Janet, that man is an octopus!" She laughed and told me that she thought all males had four hands when they were with a girl they wanted! We rejoined the boys and had a pleasant lunch, then afterwords he took me home.

That night I must have moped around or something because mom asked me to join her in her sewing room. "Tell me what happened Jill. The way you're acting, something happened, and I want you to tell me what it was." I sat on the bench and told her the entire story. "It just happened mom! I never thought I would do that… ever!" She was real calm about it, which surprised me.

"I guess I should have known this would happen." She sat next to me and took my face in her hands. "Jill, you are trying to live an entire lifetime of being a girl in a very short time. I know it's hard for you. The other kids think you are a female and that's fine. The boys have started to notice you and that's fine too. But there are things going on in your body that are changing you a great deal. You might feel it; you might even want it, but when you let your emotions rule your life you lose. What you did today has probably been done by most girls, probably even your sisters. You have touched a male and now you want to know why. Right?" She was right and I nodded my head yes. "You did what so many of us have done before Jill, and if that's all it was then don't worry about it. Just don't go any farther. Okay?" I hugged her and held her tight. I was confused by all of my new emotions and now I knew why. "Remember, we have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning, then you have your aerobics class at 11 and ballet at three."

Aerobics fine. Seeing the doctor, fine. But ballet? I could hardly wait! The next morning mom told me to wear just a skirt and blouse, panties and a bra. "He'll be doing a complete physical Jill, and the less you have on the less time it takes." That made sense, so I wore what she told me. She would not let me eat anything, and promptly at 11 I was in the doctors office. By ten after 11 I was naked under a gown and lying on a table. Mom sat watching him as he probed me all over, especially my breasts! I was sure that he would discover that they were fakes, but all he did was harrump a few times. "This is the work of Samuel isn't it?"

"Why, yes, it is. Why?" my mother asked.

"Samuel has developed a process that none of us in the medical field have figured out yet. We know he uses the artificial skin that we use on burn patients, mixed with some form of Ditriochlorobusumin mixed with a gel, but beyond that we have yet to figure out how he does it. "Does what?" I asked. "When he attached the breast forms he told you that you would have feeling in them, and after a week or so they would feel normal to you, right?" "Yes sir." Well my dear, he had found a way to stimulate sensation in your own skin, right through the gel and artificial skin so that these breasts now feel like they are part of your own body." My mouth popped open and he asked me if I felt like I was really a girl now. "How could I say no? "Yes sir, I do, but I don't know why." He checked the device Samuel had put on to hide my maleness and removed it.

Gently, he pulled my penis out and checked it. "This device is very cleverly made!" As the doctor checked it he found the pouch for my member as well as the sheath that would allow me to have sex. He lubricated me and replaced the device, attaching it with the same glue that Samuel used. "Now then young lady, let me clarify your situation. Those breasts, and hips, are so well made that they give you the confidence to dress and act like the girl you say you want to be. I have another patient that went to Samuel and she has now been started on hormone therapy. As she grows older, she will develop her own breasts, hips, and so on. When she has completed the transformation using hormones, she will be able to complete the transformation from male to female, using surgical techniques." Mom and I looked at each other, and we did not know what to say. The doctor took blood and is nurse tested it for my hormone level while he finished the exam. "If your mother agrees, I would like to start you on hormone therapy."
"Using hormones will reduce your body hair, and in a few months you will have the normal placement of hair that any girl your age has. Also in a few months your skin will get softer and smoother, and you will start losing muscle mass. You weight will be redistributed according to the new shape your body is taking, including breast and hip development, and by the time you're 18, you will be as female as possible, except for one thing, and by then it will be redundant." My mother and I talked for a minute when he left the room, but in the end there wasn't much doubt in my mind that I wanted it, and even though she said she was concerned, she also agreed. He gave me a shot in the bottom and wrote a prescription for me. I got dressed and Mom and I left his office.

"Mom, he said I'm going to be a girl!"

“Yes dear I know that! Now all we have to do is tell your father and let him take care of the legal stuff." Mom dropped me off at aerobics class, my first one.

I went into the locker room to change, and saw Kelly there! "Hi!"

"Oh, hi Jill! Are you taking the class too?"

"Mom says I need it, so here I am!"

She smiled and nodded sympathetically. "Me to! I guess mom's are all alike!"

I found a locker and changed into the purple leotard and the pink body stocking, then the green shorts, and laced my feet into the aerobic shoes. I put a pink headband on my forehead and grabbed a towel on my way to the class. For the next two hours I learned that I was a whole lot less limber than I thought. But I had worked up a good sweat, like all of the other women. I was exhausted and fell on the floor to recover. Kelly came over and sat next to me.

"Hard isn't it?" I looked up and she was hardly sweating! "Especially if you're a Sammy special." I did not know what to say, afraid that I might say the wrong thing. "Remember a kid named Charles Watson, from third grade?" I did! "Remember when he disappeared?" "Yes! His parents said that he was killed in another state! Then you showed… up!" Kelly sat back and smiled. "Jill, you I and are the same, only I was eight years old when I started." I fell to the floor on my back, unable to understand it all. "Jill, there is nothing to be ashamed of! Samuel helped me because I had an accident and my privates were torn off. Now I'm as much a female as any other woman, and you will be too." "Kelly, how did you know? About me I mean." She had eyes that always seemed to dance when she was happy, and they were dancing now. "When Kevin disappeared and you appeared I had my doubts that you were a girl, but when I heard you call your mother 'mom', I knew then. No girl would move into a house and start calling the woman of the house mom unless it was automatic, like she was really your mother. That's when I knew."

"You… you won't tell anybody will you?"

She laughed a bit, the soft sounds of her voice so feminine. "Of course not! Besides, how could I prove it?" She was in the same boat as I was and I knew she would be silent about my new status. "Quit worrying about it Jill, and lets change for the ballet class!"

Ballet was harder than I ever imagined, what with all of the bends and arm movements. But Kelly was able to do each one easily, and she looked wonderful in her leotard. I was a wreck by the time mom came to get me. I said good bye to Kelly and I went home. On the way, mom told me she visited dad's office, and told him the news. "He wasn't really surprised Jill. It was almost like he expected it, and he said that by Thursday your name will be legally changed to Jillian Marie Benson, and by Monday next you will have a new birth certificate, and you can finish school." I sank into the seat and wondered why I was so lucky!

I went to ballet and aerobics twice a week for the rest of the summer, and Kelly and I got real close. I saw the doctor once a month, and he confirmed my health, and monitored the changes in my body. Karen, Kathy, mom, and dad all got used to having another girl in the house, and I began to naturally, use feminine gestures more and more. Bill didn't come around as much because, well, there was Heather to keep him busy now. Greg and I became an item and usually went out every Saturday night, but I never touched his member again, and I never let his hand wander to far. By the time I started school, because of the effects of the hormones, my skin was as smooth and soft as any girls, and with aerobics and ballet I had dropped to 114 pounds and become as graceful as possible. I had developed a natural breast of my own, a full 'A' cup, and hips of my own, and now had a 36/23/36 figure. Karen and Kathy teased me a bit until they realized that it hurt me. They saw that the changes in my body were permanent, so they quit bothering me. Bill knew about Greg and I, and one day he came over and asked me about it. "I'm a girl now Bill, in almost every way, and I have you to thank for it!" Before he could say anything I kissed him on the lips gently. He sat back with a strange look on his face and told me he knew that I was a girl, and then he pulled me to him and kissed me, and it was not a brotherly kiss in any way! Greg was a great kisser and I really liked him, but when Bill kissed me all I saw were stars, and the bells in my head started ringing. He must have felt the same way because he pulled away and just stared at me.

I stood up, knowing that our relationship had just changed, from one of brotherly affection to one of mutual attraction. "I want you Jill, I have always wanted you." He came to me, and as I stood there he kissed me again. I felt his hand on my back as he held on to me, pressing me tighter to tighter, pulling me closer to himself. My nipples were so hard that I could feel them, and I was certain he could too. When his hand reached my bottom I had to move away, unsure of myself, or what might happen next. He was my best friend in every way, and he had kept my secret to himself. Now, he had merely kissed me and I felt like I was as limp as a wet rag, but I sensed that if I did not stop him now we would be beyond stopping. I knew that I wanted him to hold me, kiss me, and do it again, but I broke away and sat back down. I could see that he was excited, very excited, and his eyes never strayed from me. My heart was pounding was I told him, "You better go home Bill. Then he kissed me again, and it was magic; I fell under his spell as he pulled me to my feet, and as we walked to the door he told me that he wanted to take me out.

He left me standing there, quivering, unsure of my feelings. He had known me better than anyone, yet he found me attractive even knowing my secret. I was in my room when mom came home, and I had to ask someone about my feelings so I went to the kitchen to see her. When she saw the look on my face she stopped everything and we sat at the table. "You look scared Jill, what's the matter?" I told her about Bill and I, and how he set all of my senses on fire. "That usually means that you are very attracted to the boy! You might be having a reaction to the hormones, but I doubt it. You have become a girl in almost every sense of the word Jill, and now you are experiencing a lot of new emotions, which most men never feel. Bill has the chemistry that mixes with yours and if it's right, it can make a girl limp! I know because your father is that way with me." I was scared of what I felt, afraid that I would do something with my best friend that might be unnatural.

"But why Mom? He knows me better than anyone! He was the one that started all of this!"

"No dear. You started this. You could easily have said no and allowed the island officials to send you home. But you didn't do that. You let Wendy help you become the girl that, inside, you knew you wanted to be, and from what she told me, you never once said no. That says a lot Jill. Bill finds you attractive because he has seen you as a female for quite a while now, and he knows that his friend Kevin will not be back. In his mind you are the girl next door now."

That night I thought about what mom had told me and decided that if my best friend had accepted me as a female, then the very least I could do was be the best girl around! When school started, mom and I went into the office, and after a few quiet minutes with the registry people, I was enrolled in school and given credit for every class I had taken up to then. Kelly, Janet, Michelle, Heather, and I became the so called Gal Pals in school since we always hung around together. I never had anyone question my femininity until the end of the second week. A guy named Jeff, who thought he had it all, but didn't even come close, started to tell people that I wasn't a girl. How he decided that I'll never know, and I ignored him and his ugly rumors; until one day he caught Kelly and I in the hallway and told me I was a guy in a dress, and he was going to prove it. He was quicker than I was, and he grabbed the front of my blouse and gave it a yank. As the buttons popped off and the material shredded, I pulled away, but it was no use. I was left standing there in my bra, my boobs clearly visible to everyone. He sputtered a bit and started to walk away but Dave and a few of the other guys held him so he couldn't leave. Dave, who was dating Michelle, was so angry that I thought he was going to beat him to a pulp right on the spot, and could have, but Mr. Denison ran down the hallway and stopped him. After he had the facts he yanked Jeff by the arm and took him to the office. I borrowed a sweater from Kelly and went back to class. An hour later I was called to the office.

The Principal, Mrs. Whittaker, was behind her desk when I walked in. "Please sit down Jill, and tell me exactly what happened." In great detail I told her, and when I was done she merely smiled. "I think that we need to find a punishment that fits the crime, don't you think so?" I had no idea where she was going with this, and told her so. Then she asked me if I had a few friends that would like to teach Jeff a valuable lesson.

"Sure! Kelly, Janet, Michelle, Heather, and Marcie."

Then she told me what she had in mind. It was so outrageous that I started to laugh! "I'm going to call his parents and make sure they will allow it, but the choice is an assault charge, so I think they'll go along." She sent me back to class with the admonition to stay quiet about what might happen.

The next day she told me to gather my friends in her office, and she told all of us that she had Jeff's parents permission. "They were rather angry that their son would attack a girl, and his father in particular said that Jeff would cooperate in whatever needed to be done to change his frame of mind!" Then she outlined her idea. It was certainly going to change his outlook on life! "We'll need a few days to get ready, can we start on Monday?" "Certainly. I'll inform his parents."

The six of us spent the next few days planning everything, right down to the smallest detail, then we started gathering what we would need. On Sunday night, we all of us went to bed early, since we would be up at 4 the next morning. I picked up Marcie and Janet while Heather picked up Kelly and Michelle. We arrived at Jeff's house to find the lights all on. His mother greeted us at the door, and led us to his bedroom. His father was there to watch, and make sure that Jeff did as he was told. He had no idea of what was coming, just that he would not like it.

"You'll have to strip Jeff." Marcie was smiling as she went over and yanked his pajamas down. "The top too Jeff."

Embarrassed, he took off the top, then Janet and Heather pulled him into the bathroom and covered him with hair remover.

"Wait 30 minutes and shower it off Jeff, and shave as close as you can and wash your hair. Do a good job, we'll check and do it for you if we don't like it!" Janet was really pouring it on, and he hated it, but had no choice. While we waited, he stood in the bath with the door closed. That's when we told his parents what was going to happen. His mother giggled, and his dad, well, he was smiling. "He deserved some kind of punishment, but this will really make him straighten up!"

When Jeff stepped out of the shower he was as hairless as possible, and by the look on his face, he hated it. Marcie checked under his arms, nodded her head, and we descended on him. Kelly handed him a pair of panties and told him to put them on. "You've been wanting to get into my pants for years Jeff, and now is your chance!" That's when he realized what was happening, and tried to run out of the room. His dad caught him by the arm and held him in place."You can do this or go to jail Jeff. I think this is better, don't you? Now stand there and left the girls do what they have to." The look on his face was worth it. He was beaten and he knew it, he just didn't know how bad it was going to be. Trust me, it was going to be bad. He pulled the panties on, but his mother told him that the bulge would have to go, so he had to 'tuck' it. Then, the corset of Janet's was wrapped around him and the laces pulled as tight as possible. He was huffing and puffing, almost out of breath as the laces compressed his chest and waist. Finally, we tied the laces off so he could not undo them. I went over and pulled his now compressed flesh up into the cups of the built in bra, and added small oval foam pads to fill out the cups. He actually had a very nice cleavage when I was done!

Hosiery was rolled on his legs and fastened to the garters and then, the tension was pulled tight by his mother. "Now for the makeup!" We were told to take him in his parents bedroom, and then, sitting at his mother's vanity, we started on his face. Foundation was evenly spread around his face, then a powder to give him that nice, matte look. The excess was brushed off, and Kelly, who was the best at makeup, began. She used a deep green on the edges of his eyelids, with a soft lilac over that and a silver just under his eyebrows, blending it all with her finger. Then the deepest black eyeliner was drawn on his upper lids and a black pencil was used under his eyes in a wide pattern, and then blotted to make it softer looking. On his cheeks she used a bright pink blusher. He was in misery as he saw the changes being made to him, but he had no recourse but to endure it.

Back in his room we held out the dress he was going to wear and he almost ran out of the room again! We had him raise his arms and we slipped it over his head and once it was pulled down, Marcie zipped it up. The material closed around him like the skin on a sausage, accenting all of his brand new curves. "Oh no!" He cried. "Oh yes Jeff. You asked for it and now you are getting it!" His mother sounded pretty firm, and she astounded us by using a needle and thread to secure the zipper tab to the dress! "Now you'll have to come home to get it off Jeff!" He started shaking he was so beaten, but we were not done yet, and had him sit on a chair while Heather and Marcie started on each hand. They added fake nails to his fingers, making them about and inch long, then added a bright red polish, two coats, with a clear hardener on top. I added the wig, using small dabs of glue to hold it in place. The long red hair was piled up on top with the rest touching his shoulders. The shoes were red of course to match the dress. His mother had bought them after we told her the color of the dress. We had him step into them and Janet fastened the strap around his ankle and added a small lock like the kind you see on a child's jewelry box to each ankle, then handed the keys to his mother. "I think she is almost ready! Just some jewelry to complete the look!" Earrings and a necklace were added, and finally, some perfume, the cheapest we could find.

"This is so tight!" The hem of the dress was well above his knees, and as his long nails tweaked at the tight satiny material, he asked us if he had to leave the house. "Of course, you have school today, and for the rest of the week we will be here to help you dress. For the next week you'll be the newest girl in school!"

"It's just... come on Jill, at least let me wear something normal. I look like…"

"A girl on the make? We know that Jeff. This is the new you!"

"I can hardly stand in these heels! Look, they make me wobble, and that makes me feel…, awe please Jill, I'm sorry!"

He brushed back some of his curls to peer into the mirror and shake the long earrings. But from any angle he cared to look, all he saw was the reflection of a very hot chick with sexy red hair, all dressed in red. Red ankle strapped heels, shiny nude stockings, the red satin like dress, red and gold chandelier earrings, bright red lips, and eyelids to complete his 'look.'

"Red makes you so hot!" "And sexy too!" added Marcie. "The way you shine like that, even I think you adorable! "I love it." His mother said it like she meant it and caused him to turn and face her.

"You let them do this to me!" She looked at her son and smiled, then went over to him. She looked at his now swollen breasts that seemed to strain against the low swept neckline, and a hem line that left his legs bare almost 5 inches above his knees.

"This dress might cover you from boobs to hem Jeffrey, but it cannot cover the shame we felt when we heard that you ripped Jill's blouse off." He peered at his reflection, while ten sparkling red nails tried to pull the short dress down. "This is your punishment Jeffrey, and it will last a week, so you might as well get used to it." His fathers voice cut through the fog of his resentment and he hung his head in shame. "This corset's got you down to a twenty four inch waist, your boobs are maybe a 'B' cup." "That sounds right, maybe B+!" I had to add my two cents, just to aggravate him some more. "I just love the way your new boobs move around, and they way they poke your nipples against your dress!" Janet was enjoying this a whole lot!

At 7, his mother handed him a purse and a bag filled with his school books. "Before you go dear, I think that you should have a name that matches how you look. I think we should call you Angel." She looked at us, and asked us we agreed, which of course, we did! "Lets go Angel!" I was on one side of him and Michelle on the other, with Heather and Janet in front and Marcie behind with Kelly as we began to walk to school. He was in agony not because the shoes did not fit, but because he knew that he was going to be teased and ribbed about the way he looked for an entire week. He pouted, begged, and almost cried a few times, but we led him up too, and then into, the school. As soon as he was at his locker, we abandoned him. From a distance we watched as he quickly became the object of a lot of jokes. Some of the boys ran their hands on his bottom, some asked him if those were his own boobs, but mostly, he teetered to each class, embarrassed as he could be.

Of course, Kelly and I understood him better than he thought. We would also be the object of derision if anyone found out about us. I felt bad for Jeff, but only a little. I had managed to face myself and admit that I wanted to become a girl, and had my dream come true. Assault was not on my list of acceptable things a girl had to tolerate, so Jeff was being taught a lesson.

The six of us became the heroes to a lot of the girls that had been mistreated by their boyfriends, or just the boys in general, and a lot of the boys became afraid to tease us girls because they were afraid they might end up like Jeff. Of course we spread the word that his new name was Angel, and by the end of the day, everyone called him that, including the teachers! Janet and I watched as he began his trek home that day after school, and caught up with him. "Your mother has your clothes for tomorrow Angel, be sure that you wear them!" It was a warning, and we saw the fear in his eyes as we left him standing there.

After that first day we let him wear more normal clothes, but nothing that wasn't at least mid thigh at the hem. On the second day he wore my short red pleated skirt with a white top and black heels with thin white socks. After that, it was a green shirtwaist dress of Marcie's, then a short leather mini with a camisole top under a red bolero jacket. On Friday, he showed up in a pink and white dress that made him look like a little girl! He even wore ruffled panties! His lipstick was a soft pink, and his shoes were pink heels with the white socks again. On Saturdays we usually had a dance at the school, and like he had been told, he had to attend. We had selected a dress for him to wear but his mother called and told my mother that she had an outfit for him and she would make sure he was at the dance. Bill called and asked me to go with him, and since Greg had not yet asked me, I said yes.

I wanted to excite Bill, and I used every bit of my acquired skills as I got dressed. I started with a bubble bath, then after I dried off, a complete dusting with powder that smelled like my perfume. Now that my own breasts had grown to an 'A' cup, I no longer had to pad them, but I decided to wear my pink corsolet, and when I laced it up I had a smaller waist and my boobs were now swelling to a full 'B' cup! Smiling, I slipped on the pink panties and after I set the garters under them, I rolled on my sheer, nude hose and fastened them. Sitting at my vanity I very carefully did my makeup. I used the least amount of foundation I could, then the powder. On my eyes I used a soft rose with a pink and silver for contrast, blended it with my finger, and added deep black eyeliner, outlining the eyes with a black pencil. A deep coral blusher, drawn out with a sponge, then a light sprinkle of silver dust on my cheeks.

The dress I had chosen was a black sheath with a square cut neckline and was 3 inches above my knees. The straps were about an inch wide and the back plunged to just above my corsolet. I fastened black and gold earrings to my lobes and they hung down at least two inches. Around my neck I had a choker style necklace with a single black stone wrapped in gold, with some very small rhinestones around it, that sat in the cleft of my throat. My gold watch and my only ring, a gift from dad, I wore on my right hand. I spritzed myself with my perfume, and added red lipstick to complete my look. I stepped into my black heels and grabbed my purse and went down to the family room to wait for Bill.

Dad took one look at me and asked, "hunting?" Before I could answer, mom said, "More likely the hunt is over and its capture time!" I had to smile. She was right of course, mom seem to have a sixth sense about these things! Mom and I had talk many times about my sexuality, and she knew that I could have sex, even if it was with a fake vagina. She surprised me by not telling me to be good. Rather, she told me to have a nice time, and not hurt him! Dad didn't understand what was going on, but I did. Before I could say anything Bill arrived. He took one look at me and I knew he was mine for as long as I wanted him. He stuttered, and mumbled a lot. We left for the dance as mom started to tell dad what was going on. His face was turning red as we walked out of the door.

"You look…fantastic Jill!"

"Why thank you sir!" I snuggled over next to him and let him drive while I rested my hand on his leg. A few times he tried to put his hand on my leg but I told him to just drive.

"You girls really did a job on Jeff! He's the laughing stock of the school now!"

"Yes, but he did look kinda cute don't you think?" Bill just nodded his head yes.

"I hear that his mother has bought him a dress just for tonight, and has coerced Mike to be his date for the night." I was shocked at that news, but we all saw that after two days dressed as a girl, Jeff had begun to relax, and most of the kids left him alone.

"If he shows up with a date, then everyone will think that…" I nodded my head and did not say a word. We walked into the gym and met Janet and Brent. I saw Michelle with Dave, and Kelly with Brian. We sat at a table and Bill and Brent went to get us a drink. "Did you hear about Angel and Mike?" "I wonder how Angel's mother managed that!" Just then we saw Angel and Mike walk in.

I was in so much shock that I could hardly speak. Angel looked stunning! Her hair was well done in a French braid, her makeup was perfect, and her dress! It was a peach cocktail dress that was cut in a deep Vee in the front and held together with a thin peach mesh. The back went almost to her waist while the hem was mid thigh, and she wore peach colored shoes. On her ears were rhinestone earrings to match her choker necklace and bracelet. Angel looked ravishing! Without a pause they waked to a table and sat down.

"Did you see that!?"

"I still don't believe it! She looks absolutely wonderful Jill!" We watched as Mike attended to her, and she was smiling and relaxed. Bill and Brent came back, almost speechless.

"Did you see Angel!"

"Did we! She looks…"

"we get the idea Jill"

As Bill and I danced it was hard not to notice that Angel and Mike were also dancing, and she was following him move for move, perfectly. But my attention was on Bill as he held me close to him. "I want you Jill. I want you to be my girl." It was what I wanted to hear, and as soon as I said yes, he pulled me closer and I felt his hand creep down my back, closer to my butt. I had my head on his shoulder and I held on to him, half afraid that he would say to himself 'Jill is a boy', but he never did, and I spent a lot of the evening in his arms. As the dance drew to a close he asked me if I wanted to stop for a bite and naturally I said yes. We went to Benny's, a small, but very nice restaurant. He and I were just ordering when Mike and Angel walked in, arm in arm, and came to our table.

"I was wrong for what I did Jill and I am sorry. But what you did for me wonderful. I never would have met Mike, and we would never have known about each other. Thanks!"

"Wait a minute!" Bill said, "What do you mean you and Mike?"

"We're both gay, but now we can express it in a more conventional way and fit in! Thanks Jill!" We watched them as they sat at another table, holding hands the whole time!

Later, after we had eaten, we went to Vester Park where he stopped the car near the lake. "Jill, I told you that I wanted you and I meant it, but I want you now!" He kissed me and I let his tongue slide into my mouth, enjoying the taste of him. He was ready, and I was willing, so it did not take him long to touch my breast. I felt his hand as he managed to touch my nipple, and it rose to his touch, hard as a rock. His hand found my thigh and slowly reached up and into my panties until as last, he touched me. He had me panting with desire, just like himself. I climbed in the back seat and he joined me.

I lay back and he pushed me down, then with some help from me, found his target and entered me. Because of the way my device was made, I could feel every movement. Quickly, he released and collapsed on top of me. I moved him off and sat up, wanting more but I was unsure of his ability. He smiled at me, and we hugged, then he kissed me deeply. We each managed to get dressed again and he took me home. He gave me his class ring just before I went in.

I had now completed my mental journey to womanhood. Bill and I had responded to each other as a male and a female, with no thought except each other and the pleasure we gave to the other. My friendship with him had turned to love, and then intimacy. As I undressed that night I wondered what it would be like to have him undressing me. I short giggle rose in my throat and I finished undressing. In the privacy of my bath I cleaned up, using a pad to catch the residue of our sex so I would not stain the bed. I fell asleep, a contented woman. The next morning mom woke me and asked me how the dance went.

"Pretty good mom, but you should have seen Angel! She looked wonderful, and later, at the restaurant, she told Bill and I that she was Gay, and she and Mike were now a couple!" Mom smiled and asked me how it went with Bill.

"Well, he gave me his ring!"

"No Jill, I mean when you two had sex. How was it?" She had caught me off guard and I had smiled.

"I loved it mom! It was like nothing I ever knew before!"

"Yes that much is true dear, but I don't want you just giving yourself to every horny teenage boy you meet."

"Mom! Bill is not just a horny teenage boy…" Then I started to laugh, then, "Well, so what if he is? He's my horny teenage boy!" Mom just shook her head and told me to get dressed.

I finished high school right on schedule the next spring, 12 days after I turned 18. The doctor didn't need any evaluation since he had been seeing me once a month for almost 14 months now, and scheduled my surgery for the next week. Bill was at my side as I was wheeled into the operating room, and his was the first face I saw when I woke up. I had completed my sailing trip just fine, and after I had healed up, Bill and I intended to sail into the future together, as a couple.

Of course, Karen was my Maid of Honor with Kathy, Janet and Kelly as my Bridesmaids; Bill and I were married in a quiet ceremony, and set sail on his Fathers boat for the islands where it all started.

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank You, Janet. Sailing

It's great to see another story by one of my favorite authors! I have missed reading your wonderful stories, and you have now graced us with a brand new story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

It Seems Like The Long Overdue & Desperately Missed Has Happened

This is certainly a week for all of us who frequently visit this site to feel like long lost friends are returning to our company. Janet, your new story is really a warm spot in the evolution of transgender reading on this site! Welcome back! Keep up the excellent writing. Another Brian

my stories

This is just one of about 40 that I wrote quite a while ago. After a long rest I have decided to reread them, edit as needed, and post them for everyone's enjoyment. They will be slow coming, but I'll try to post one a week if possible... after July. New grandson needs my attention :)

Janet Stickney

Your stories

NoraAdrienne's picture

I have about 154 of your stories saved to my external drive (in case my system crashes I don't lost them) and have reread them many times. Sailing is one I somehow missed in my collection.

Thanks for coming out of hiding and gracing us again with your work.

Glad you are back

Thank you for a totally wonderful story.

Joani

Dance, Love, and cook with joy and great abandon

glad

im glad you decided to reread them and even gladder you posted it. great story. keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

The Return

Once again she has done it!!! For years I have silently enjoyed Janet's stories, and praise the Lord she is at it again.

I wanted to give it a 'kudo' when I finished it, but for some reason could not. Oh well!!! I guess a comment is just as good.

Definitely keep posting... it doesn't have to be weekly... we will be satisfied with what ever you can do comfortably.

Zip

new stories

Any stories that I post here are new, never posted anywhere else

Janet Stickney

Wonderful Story

This is a wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Welcome back!

I missed your great stories. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful writing.

Sailing by

Good story and a enjoyable read. One tiny little thing I noticed though. You mentioned a sanitary belt as a thing "every girl needs", but as far back as I can recall, its been over a generation since those were in use. Just a little quibble with an excellent story.

Thanks,
~Crys

yup

Sanitary belts are still used by many women, even today, that's why you can still buy them! However, I wrote this story 5 years ago!

Look for more stories posted after we return home from spoiling our grandchildren!:)

Janet L. Stickney

Great story!

I've read (and loved) a lot of your other stories, but...this is out of this world good. Thanks!