My Super Secret Life-7.

Printer-friendly version

My Super Secret Life-7

Chapter 7

*Titan/Sunny….

All hell’s still sort of breaking loose and there’s cops screaming at the guy who was Magog pointing guns and blasters in the case of the SWAT officers until someone’s brave enough to step up and check him out and they start yelling for an Aerobulance.

Some of the cops turn their guns at me and I raise my hands. “Freeze, don’t move!”
I freeze.
One of them starts to read me my rights saying I’m going to be charged with Vilanteism, Reckless endangerment, Assault with deadly force and he would have continued when Mrs. Champion coughed back on her feet…well actually she was floating a foot in the air.

“Gentlemen, I’m afraid you don’t have the full picture. I called Titan in and he’s been processed as an auxiliary member of the PC Champions.”

“Uhm….okay…yeah…I mean yes ma’am.”

They both kind of say the same thing in this combination of celebrity awe and lust. Yup lust, Mrs. Champion is a super hottie, six foot, blonde with that long straight silky hair a set of really perfect 30 D’s not doubles but big and firm and…I’m staring too and I can’t help it she’s stunning and the fact there’s this charisma coming off of her. Her face just hidden by a silver domino mask that highlights these eyes that are this energized blue.

“Titan?” she says sweetly.

“Uhm…yeah, we should start helping out. How’s the Mr.?”

“Recovering.” She points to him in an ambulance on oxygen. I stare as I follow her. I’m not used to seeing someone who beats up terrorist in power armor and lift crashing shuttles out of the air like that. “He’ll be okay…eventually….Thanks to you. C’mon this blaze is getting bad.”

I go with her and it’s literally like hell in there at first. One it’s really low rent old housing that’s been in a bad way for awhile now. Two, there’s illegal stuff that’s going on in here in one place our another…a ganger members apartment, a small kitchen drug lab, it a project building like this it’s over a hundred stories tall and the size of how they use to measure city blocks and there’s thousands of places here. We don’t do a lot of people rescues at first, with the stuff going on we’re just nutso busy try to protect the police and the firefighters.

But it’s also where I figure out some of my other powers. The air quality doesn’t bother me at all and neither do the flames. No matter how hot they get it kind of feels like they’re like a blow dryer washing air over my skin. It doesn’t help me with visibility issues at all either. There’s lots of other stuff too.

How do I try not to hurt a panicking person, or animal? How to use my super strength and the times went not to. It’s a crash course in what this whole super hero thing is all about. There’s so many people getting hurt or killed from the stuff after the attack, which as we discover was this Magog character hitting a gang here in the building. Like as in paid by another gang to take them out.

I see really horrible things. Little kids, old people, the handicapped burned and as much as we try to help there’s still PD and FD people getting hurt.

At sometime in there we get some more Meta-help as the rest of the PC Champions arrive. Parvati their spell slinger arrives, A youngish Hindi girl with pretty advance mystical skills she’s a touch punk in a good way, she’s down on the ground using her spells to heal the worse of injuries coming out of here.

Chrome’s in with us and he’s made out of some kind of living metal? He can pull part of his body mass I guess and flow? It into tools and he’s a bit of a brick like me and resistant to the flames but in a general way, if it’s hot enough to mess with the temper of metal than it’s burning him. Him and I are the most bullet proof and we end up playing human shields for the police.

Shroud’s there too but I only catch glimpses of him as he leaves behind tied up criminals when they’re not unconscious, I see some of those apartments and there’s a scary level of violence there…lots of broken bones. He’s a serious badass, all in grey including this full mask with white blind man lenses he’s got a serious gear fetish…He was one of the biggest vigilantes on the colony and went after people all over the place…bad people but still. No one knows why he hasn’t been arrested. I’m thinking he’s connected.

The last one is Overdrive, a big black guy he’s the quintessential super speed type and he is actually the first Meta-Human Hero to have ever been licensed by the colony.

There’s the auxiliaries here too. Body (Bo-dee)…he’s this sunshine glowing guy who rides a surfboard made out of golden light. Arc… a mutant girl with hyper reflexes and can do electrical stuff really cute perky white short cut haired oriental girl. Ricochet… who seems to bounce? and he has long funky blue K-pop styled hair. That’s it and me.

It’s dark out by the time the fires are out and we get out of the build block and there’s camera’s flashing and lots of press going on and I look at it all a bit nervous and everything. Mrs. Champion looked at me. “You okay Titan?”

“Uhm Yeah, no…I’m really freaked actually and I’ve got an alter ego that’s really, really late.” Late, hell mom and dad likely think that I’m missing again. I exhale and run my fingers through my hair. “Parent?” she asks.

“Yeah, how’d you know?” Parvati walks over not looking like the hot modelesque kinda punk Hindi sorceress but looking covered in soot, dead tired, bloody too. It made her look human. Actually none of us looked clean by any stretch of things. I thank Parvati when she gives me a bottle.

Mrs. Champion looks at me drinking her water for a second that…Uhm, yeah… she lowers the bottle a little bit amused at me staring. She’s got to be the sexiest…Uhm Yeah.

“You’re really not used to doing this and it shows, you’ve got or you had that stunned look of youth on you.”

“Oh, I guess.”

“Look, here it’s a public pass for Champion Tower, get your folks to call my number and I’ll tell them that…”

I look around at the others. They actually walk away from us and start talking to the press. Okay that’s kind of cool. I look at her and say quietly. “It’s Sunny, with a U.” I blush a bit and she’s giving me this okay that’s interesting look. Then she nods. “Alright then, are you okay with me knowing the rest of who you are? I could call your parents right now and explain why you’ll be late.”

“Sunny, Sunny Harper…If it’s okay I’ll fill you in on the rest of it at the Tower? It’s kind of stupid.”

She looks at me. “Alright, but there’s someone over there looking like they want to talk to you.”

I glance over and see Sonya in her firefighting gear just as messy and filthy as the rest of us, her mask is off and she’s kind of hugging her water bottle and there’s fresh tear tracks on her face running through the grime. I look back to Mrs. Champion she gives me a nod but she’s already on some strange looking phone.

I walk over to where Sonya’s at and she’s sort of pacing, looking at where they’re loading a few of the FD people into Aerobulances and the ones for service people that got taken in duty, the one they call “The Honor Bus.” her eyes are glued to those ones lifting off and those that can watch them doing the same and there’s a few salutes sent their way and more than a few tears, my own included just by watching them and what I’d just been through with some of these people.

Sonya turns to me almost into my chest. “Get me out of here Titan…Please…” I scoop her up into my arms. “Where?”

“My place.” She tells me the address, I jump up…I put a lot into it and clear the rooftops of a few places nearby…It sort of felt like I was pushed off/back by the planet too? It takes a few jumps before we’re several hundred feet up and I do this jump off of the side of a building going forward into a rhythm of hitting from one building to another, to another in this kind of parkour ala super strength kind of thing. “Sonya, you’ll have to point, I don’t know addresses that well.”

She’s hanging on really tight and looks scared but not, and she points. “Five blocks that way…A little while later she says. “There.” I land with us on the roof of the twenty something story place. I open the door from the roof, well break the door lock. “Sorry.”
She nods. “I’ll get maintenance on it later…” she’s got this hurt dazed look as she heads downstairs still holding one of my hands I follow a little concerned. She fishes out a spare key and lets us in. It’s sparse, but I think that’s a combination of being broke and not being here half the time. How is it that police and firefighters are lower middle class?

Sonya drops her helmet, the mask and then the jacket soon followed by kicking off her boots and fire pants and is just in her panties and her fire department tee shirt. She goes into her kitchen and takes a bottle of vodka from her freezer and pulls off the top and starts drinking from it like I’d chug from a bottle of water. Then she passes it to me. I take a drink the icy cold from it being in the freezer only slightly off setting the burn. I take a second drink and Sonya walks up and slides her hand down my pants and massages my cock…I almost choke on the vodka.

“Sonya…” I’m stunned but her touch, that feeling of a female hand rubbing me has me hard, painfully so.

“Please, Ty…Please, I just..I just need to feel something else.” She’s crying again and honestly, I’ve been there in my own way before…and with everything that I’ve just been through I just…

I kiss her, it’s hot and desperate and I kiss the first girl I’ve ever kissed. And the bottle get’s set on the counter and she leads me to the sofa by my cock still kissing me and stepping out of her panties and pulls me back on top of her…I shimmy out of my pants and she guides me into her.

………….Oh God, that’s the initial reaction as I sink into the best thing I’ve ever experienced and feel that softness, the wet, slippery silky tight perfection and that feeling coupled with that female sound, moan, squeal of good so good that I know so well just takes me someplace I’ve never been, she gasps and I groan as I bottom out in her with still some left but just nowhere else to go.

It just get’s better from there. I’ve literally been where Sonya’s at and I know what feels good, I can read her cues…I use my strength when she’s struggling to get out of her shirt and I get a handful of it and her bra and literally rip it in two freeing those gorgeous full breasts of hers and her eyes go wide and she cries out. It’s so raw at first and then we settle into this rhythm of just great sex, right between hardcore fucking and lovemaking, it takes three orgasms of hers and her clenching down and spasming around me before I cum myself.

Male orgasm is intense, it’s like all that sexual energy explodes out of me in these super intense bursts and somewhere between seven and nine hard pulses as I feel my balls release in this almost painful too good way. It gets her off screaming actually and once my brain actually starts working again I’m addicted, I want more of that, more of her and I’m right back at it, back into her and I use everything I like, love to have done to me done to her spurred on by her cries and the way her legs wrap around me, her skin feels and the cries and coos and everything.

I’m not sure what was better getting off as a man, or making love to Sonya and making her feel like that.

Or that point in between when we’re holding each other and she started crying and freaking out and asking why, and that it wasn’t fair and her losing it and hitting and slapping me until she had gotten it out her system and had rolled us over to take top for awhile.

Honestly, I think I’m coming to love women. I have no idea what that’s going to mean to me as Sunny.

I laid awake after Sonya passed out from exhaustion sort of curling up and mewling in her sleep. I marveled at her for awhile the scooped her into my arms and carried her into her bed and tucked her in. It was late and I kissed her good bye and took down her phone number off her home phone and made her a pot of coffee and set the timer on her perk for seven in the morning and wrote a note as I fixed and omelet and covered it in foil and left it in the oven for her.

(Dear Sonya, Last night was something special. It was totally unexpected but I loved it and I think I needed it as much as you did. I’d love to have stayed but my other life is calling and I need to get back there before people worry. I think that was beyond any first time any guy has ever dreamt of.

Ty,…Titan.)

I leave by the roof and it’s about three AM when I land by my car and downshift. My clothes and myself are all clean and fine. I get in my car and drive home. I feel really strange being myself again after being with Sonya and making love to her. I feel so strangely calm and so centered right now. I pull in the driveway to see the lights are all on and I get in the house to see my parents are up and Mrs. Champion’s there in a fresh set of her uniform and drinking coffee and having cake with Overdrive there too.

“Uhm Hi everyone.”
Dad looks at me and he’s really sober looking. “Sunny we need to talk.”

*** Shane/Kai-Lin to be featured in Chapter 8.***

up
127 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I can hear

the tone in Dad's voice soooo well. LOL! She's been a baaadd girl, errr, superhero. Complications, thy name is Sunny!
Hugs
Grover

Yep!

4AM coming in that late getting involved with that kind of danger and then having the top female superhero in the house. Right up there with having the police chief in your home that late. LOL! It's going to be an interesting life.

Thanks for reading and commenting Grover!
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

we need to talk

words that are never good coming from a parent.

wow, good chapter. cant wait to see what you come up with next.
thanks

You're right there Lonewolf.

It was never a good thing coming home late, parents up, hearing those words...cop at the kitchen table...:)

Thanks so much for reading this and writing me LW, it's always great seeing your comments.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

At first...

When I first started reading this series I wasn't so sure (I think the "valley speak" put me off) - but my word, it's got better and better and the last two chapters have been awe-inspiring in their goodness. :-) Please keep it up!

The Valley Girl Speak

was to kind of there to start to set the differences in the way that Sunny was changing and becoming a different person. I'm glad that you've liked the last two chapters It's a series that I seem to have trouble with compared to others.

Thank You so much for your kind words.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I nearly missed this :(

Oh, Sunny is in trouble... First she goes out superheroing and then she cheats on her boyfriend... Btw. who was Sonya? Where did you introduce her? I can't really remember...

Well I guess I father can forgive her. At least he has a good girl this way and not a stupid bimbo.

Thank you for writing this very interesting story,

*hugs*
Beyogi

Sonya is the

female firefighter from when Titan helped out in the traffic accidents on the highway. I'm glad that you liked this Beyogi, thanks so much for reading and writing to me.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Weeelll

Assuming the formula doesn't have long term problems like causing brain tumors or making your body explode in one year. (Yes, I used to read Strike Force Morituri) If it was safe then there would be lot more Supers running round. Of course she might've used the only sample and be the only example of its power. Her Dad could lose his job then letting his teenage daughter have access to top secret stuff!

However, it just might be it simply worked for her and not others. She is the product of two very intelligent parents despite the fact she was happy to be a bimbo. Was she really that dumb or just that much of an underachiever? Neither one is all that good, but I'm voting for the latter. Titan was wakeup call for her and that's a good thing I think.

As for the rest, sex as a guy and cheating on her boyfriend that's whole other can of worms. She could always tell him it was with another girl and let him jump to the wrong conclusion which would be very funny. On the other hand, keeping secrets could ruin their new closeness too.

Wonderful story telling here!
Hugs
Grover

Sunny will be

really confused and changed by the sex with Sonya, she's still in shock over it actually. There is stuff about the serum that will come up in later episodes and her dad will be pissed that there's missing samples. As for Sunny's IQ she was a true ditz but there's the fact she was taught by peer pressure to be dumb and doable as the way to be perfect. So it's like her brain had the capability but she had refused to use it. The serum changed that by changing her brain and the more she started using her brain the more it changed her.

She has no Idea what to do with Matt.

I'm so glad that you liked the story Grover:)
Thanks for reading and commenting.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

My Super Secret Life

I love TG superhero stories, unless done really poorly. Got started with Morpheus' Legacy series. Yours doesn't take itself that seriously. It's a hell of a fun romp through the genre, though. I love the character of Sunny, especially now that she's growing up and out of the bimbo mindset. I love her relationships with both Matt (now that the two are being honest with each other), and Sonya. What would be ideal, of course, would be if she can break the news to each about her relationship with the other, and get them to be okay with sharing her(/him). She's almost kind of two different people in her two identities... But I look forward to seeing how you handle it.

Looking forward to more Shane too.

Thanks Lisa-Lore:)

I'm glad you like this one. I'm planning on more because there can be more super secret lives of people out there. I'm planning to do a lot more with Sunny/Titan and with Matt as well as Shane, I'm not sure where Sonya might fit into things long term.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Super Secret Sonya

Aww, too bad. I like Sonya. And her and Titan make a cute couple.

And hey, maybe she'll be putting out a fire at a chemical plant sometime, and get dosed with something with metagenic side effects... *grin*

But I also remember Sunny discovering Matt could be potentially bisexual for the right person... like maybe a certain muscular superhero, who happens to have Sunny's brain inside him (a brain Matt is starting to fall in love with)... Hmm...

Lisa

Shhhhhhhuuush!

Spoilers!
LOL!!!
Okay Like I said Sonya's more a side character but who knows.
And the rest I'm not gonna comment on because you're waaaaay too good at this.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Sooo predictable

That's right, we know you will like it when we guess at your stories! :P

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

What author doesn't?

I do really enjoy it and it's often a great forum for ideas I never though up myself to surface. But I honestly love the interaction with my readers too.

Bailey Summers