'Daydreams Can Come True' Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Permission: 

‘Daydreams can come True ’ Chapter 3
By
Julie Dawn Cole

‘Yes you are different and that’s why I’m coming. You are special.’

Does she suspect? These words stayed with me for a while as I checked the flight schedules from Zurich. Susie would be arriving late afternoon the following day.

So what to do to get out of this mess. She was about to spend a lot of money to fly to Hong Kong and she was staying in the Langham hotel that is very expensive.

Oh why am I a fool to get into this mess. All because Susie made me feel like the woman I wanted to be. I could be myself writing to her and even now speaking to her she seemed to believe I was female. She had a nickname for me that was ‘Tres Julie.’

I looked at the copies of the e-mails on my computer and the poems and songs that she’d sent to me.

Occasionally she’d send me a greeting card and I’d always acknowledged them because I was flattered by the attention.

‘What to do? What to do?’

I looked at myself in the mirror. Even now without make-up I could pass for a woman with the right clothes and if I brushed my hair. Should I go meet her as myself and admit everything or should I go as Julie or just not go at all and make us some excuse?

Oh Susie you are so special to me why did I keep writing to you and why did I send so many photographs. She had lots of evidence to report me as an internet imposter and how would she react if she found that she’d been courting ‘a man’.

But I’m not a man as far as she is concerned and to both of us I’m a woman and I feel more and more like a woman these days, especially when I’m shopping and relaxing. I love my girly days like today and I don’t want to change back.

I looked at my wardrobe and I thought I might dress and walk around for a while tomorrow since it was Saturday. Maybe I could pluck up the courage to have my hair styled and perhaps I could get Susie out of my mind if I had a walk around the Harbor shopping Centre. Oh gosh what should I do since she’d be arriving around 6pm.

I received a text to say she’d checked in and her flight was on schedule and she sent me some kisses and hoped that I’d dream of her.

Nothing was more true since I never stopped thinking about her but I didn’t seem to sleep much at all.

Eventually I had to get up around 5 am. I looked OK to say I hardly slept at all and I showered and shaved the little bit of stubble on my chin. My face was smooth as a babies bum and I guess I was lucky.

What to do? I decided to spend the day as Julie to see how I felt later. I had nothing much planned anyway and my next door neighbors were away on holiday.

I looked at my hair? I brushed it through and lifted it with mousse and hairspray. It was a unisex style so I might have it styled for the weekend and change it back for work on Monday. I owed myself a treat.

I applied some make-up without going too mad and then there was Julie in the mirror looking back at me.

As I transformed myself and looked in the mirror as each stage passed I could see my mannerisms changing. Julie takes over very quickly and sometimes it’s as if I was dressing in drag as a man and I’m reverting back to my true self.

I needed something comfortable and fairly neutral in case I was spotted by anybody from the office and then they might just think I was a little bit gay. Hong Kong is not big enough to avoid be sure I’d be lost in the crowd.

I chose a pair of lightweight trousers that I’d bought the previous day and a matching bra and panties set. There was nothing much to worry about when I put on panties. Some women have more to show than me from my observations and with tight trousers my frontage was passable.

My legs were nicely tanned from regular exposure and sunbathing in privacy of my balcony in a G string ensured that I had a full tan.

I slipped my most expensive and realistic bust enhancers into my bra and with a little bit of tugging I created my natural cleavage. Walking in the sunshine in a low top meant my chest was also nicely tanned and I stood back and admired myself.

I was feeling very comfortable by now and Julie had taken over. I tried on a couple of tops and eventually I chose a nice low cut orange colored top with cut away sleeves. Not much in the way of muscle in my arms and completely hairless from using Veet a few days ago.

My hands were soft and my fingers were slender enough and I decided to apply some stick on nails to improve the look. I then re-applied nail polish to my toe nails since I would be wearing tights or stockings and would be wearing the new Roman sandals I’d bought instead of heels.

So where had he gone? Why did he keep interfering in my life and why couldn’t I take over his job. I could do it much better than him since I was quick and decisive. He was always deliberating and changed his mind too much.

Julie doesn’t eat much and it was still early anyway so maybe today I could walk out for breakfast to give some restaurants chance to open. I had a lot of time to kill before I could go shopping and so I would walk out and take in the morning air. Hong Kong rarely comes to life before 7am and the department stores didn’t open until 11 am.

I decided to take the ferry over to Hong Kong Island since it was such a beautiful day and I let the wind blow my hair. I’d often stayed in the Park Lane hotel and I knew a few small restaurants that opened early and served traditional Hong Kong style breakfasts.

Nobody seemed to take much notice of me since everybody seemed to have things to do. I seemed to be just one of the crowd.

I’d bought a tan colored shoulder bag that matched my shoes and it had lots of pockets for my wallet and purse and other things. At least with a bag I have somewhere to put everything that is better than using pockets like he does.

At least I have a place to carry my telephone.

I called into the Park Lane hotel since I needed to use the bathroom. By now I’d taught myself to act confidently and not to look guilty. After all once inside everything was private unlike in a men’s room where some guys don’t seem to be discreet. I hate that and when I can I use the cubicles.

I touched up my face and I applied just a dash of perfume incase the sea air had helped to evaporate my earlier application.

A lady said good morning and thanked me for holding the door. Ooops there is I mistake I still make. I should be the one who passes through and not the door person.

The Park Lane has a nice area for a coffee so I decided to relax for 15 minutes until I knew the restaurants would be opening.

A waiter was very courteous and showed me to a seat and ensured I was comfortable before producing a coffee. It was nice to sit and watch people congregating to set off to the airport or to check in from the early arrivals to the airport.

OMG I have to face that decision later. Why did he get me into this mess. I always seem to be baling him out these days.

I paid and left a small tip and then walked out through the side entrance to make my way towards the smaller streets where I’d surely find a nice restaurant. I was right but I had to share a table with a n older couple and I looked around to see that I was the only non Asian in there.

But at least I knew what to do and I selected just a few small dishes and some Chinese tea.

As I washed my cup and utensils in the bowl provided using the first mash of the tea I noticed the lady smile and acknowledge that I knew the customs.
I was there as my true self and they spoke to me in broken English. At least people are more friendly to Julie than to him.

Breakfast wasn’t expensive and I ate a variety of simple things each having a unique taste. Much better for my figure than bacon and eggs or other fattening things he eats. He should think more of me and not be so selfish.

I had a nice time and decided I should do this more often. The early start to the day helps a lot.

I caught the metro line to Cardigan Bay to find a hairdresser shop I’d visited before. They had only met Julie and luckily it was quiet so they had an appointment.

I had my hair washed and styled and at the recommendation of Cassie she added a few highlights.

Wow this girl looks just fine. I couldn’t see how I dare use the men’s room now and I’d have no problem in the changing rooms now the shops were opening.

Susie if you could see me now. If you could only just see me now. I wanted to sing the song and dance.

To be continued……

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sigh...

Andrea Lena's picture

....I don't think I'll ever feel this way; at least the first part, but the second? Every day in many, many ways:

As I transformed myself and looked in the mirror as each stage passed I could see my mannerisms changing. Julie takes ver very quickly and sometimes it’s as if I was dressing in drag as a man and I’m reverting back to my true self.

We walk around, many of us longing to be our true selves. I can't wait for Julie and Susie to meet. I just know it'll be wonderful. Thank you.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Feelings!!

ALISON

'just feelings,Julie,like I felt yesterday but will e-mail you and 'Drea on that.
The thing is how you express those feelings that are so real,you have matured so
much,in more ways than one.Truly delightful!

ALISON

'Daydreams Can Come True' Chapter 3

What will she do when she sees her?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A woman preparing for her man...

Ole Ulfson's picture

but which is which? Who is who? Julie is all girl. Susie? Well, we haven't met her yet except through the prism of Julies lens, and Julie sees her as masculine to a point. What is the truth?

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!