'Daydreams Can Come True' Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Permission: 

‘Daydreams can come True ’ Chapter 3
By
Julie Dawn Cole
If you could only just see me now.

I decided to go to the Harbour shopping centre that was close to the Langham hotel. Something inside me was taking me there. I knew she hadn’t arrived yet bun I couldn’t resist to go to the reception and ask if she was expected later. She was so no chance she’d been joking with me.

She’d booked a late arrival.

My stomach was churning and I needed the bathroom. The receptionist called me Ma’am so I had the confidence to go to the ladies. I looked at myself in the large mirror and I did look OK so at least the photos I’d sent to Susie were reflective of how I looked in real life and not as exaggerated as I’d thought after the enhancement work I’d done.

But surely she’d see straight through the make-up and the hair-styling. She had said that she wanted to smell me and to hold me. I can’t change my body smell and whilst my hands were fairly soft I was still a little too muscular for a woman and not yet the right shape despite all my efforts to control my diet and enhance my bust. I touched my breasts and wished what I saw was what I’d got instead of enhancers. OMG I wished I’d had to courage to buy hormone tablets.

What was I thinking about. Whilst some days I felt totally like a woman the mirror told the truth. I remember saying to myself ‘Susie, what you see is what you get.’

So I thought about meeting her at least and explaining I was living as a woman and was a POT. I could take a few days off work if necessary to live this lie, if she’d accept and forgive me, but long term I couldn’t go to the office and expect to keep my job.

I touched up my make-up and as I left a lady came in through the door and held it open for me. This time I got it right and as I said thankyou she smiled and said ‘You’re welcome Hun.’

A group of her friends were congregating in the foyer preparing to go shopping. One stopped me to ask my advice. Before long I was talking to two or three of them who wanted to know where to shop and where to find the best fashions and the best bargains.

I was an expert so I offered them a few options. They were American so I politely told them to take care because many shops catered for Asian sizes rather than Western sizes and this caused a few giggles. They asked me where I shopped and I told them may favorite places.

It was great to be treated like this. I didn’t realize that I knew so much about the shops and the best ladies bargains. It showed that I spent more time with this hobby than I realized.

I also told them about bargains at Stanley market that was a half hour taxi journey but worth the trip. They decided to go the following day and they asked if I’d accompany them and maybe join them for a brunch before they left. I was very tempted and I wished this had happened the previous weekend when I might have been tempted.

Maybe if I didn’t meet Susie or if she was angry I might need something like this to do that could turn into a hobby if it was true that they believed I was Julie and not him.

The party leader was called Carol and she surprised me by asking for my mobile number and my name. Shocked but pleasantly surprised I gave the information as if I had been asked by a traffic cop. I said that I was meeting a friend but that if I could get free or invite her along I’d be pleased to join them and show them where to go and how to negotiate.

She called my mobile so that I had her contact details and also told me her room number.

Was this all a dream? Did I truly pass without any doubts on their side. I looked around and they were just chatting with no one taking much notice of me so I wasn’t preserved as a predator or an infiltrator. Just a friendly local.

If I realized that I could be accepted I would have been enjoying this life more frequently. Mmm it’s time I had a real think about my life and considered if I should spend more of my free time as Julie. I knew I was changing as I got older but maybe my feminine side is becoming more dominant. Oh I should be so lucky.

I said goodbye and they were all so friendly as if I knew them all. Carol said I should not forget to call and that they were depending on me.

So I floated on air for a while and crossed the road to the shopping centre. I knew where I liked to shop and headed straight for Zara since they had a sale.

I gathered a few items and for once I had the courage to join the queue for the changing rooms. A nice young assistant helped me and drew back the curtain to let me hang the six items I wanted to try.

I can’t explain the sensations and the wonderful feeling to be trapped in this changing area not allowed to leave without ensuring the goods count was the same going out as coming in. What a place to be imprisoned.

There were several young girls and women walking in and out of cubicles and some were very brazen indeed not bothering to close the curtain as they changed. I saw some nice lingerie and so that would be my next task once I selected a skirt and a dress from my items.

One girl was really nice to me and advised me to opt for a nice light grey pencil skirt and a pink and grey top. I liked it too but I said I’d no shoes to match.

She smiled and said ‘Just spoil yourself and I’m sure he’ll forgive you when he sees how you look.’

‘Well if I had the courage it would be Susie I was trying to impress and not a man. They don’t appreciate the efforts we make.

I bought them and then headed off looking for shoes. I found some after several attempts and bought a second pair of black patent heels that go with most things I wear. I selected the 4” heels that did make me a little tall but the effect on me is dramatic. It’s as if all masculinity disappears completely.

It was soon 4pm so I thought I should pop home to deposit my bags. That was it I was going to meet Susie even if I chickened out at the last minute. I took a taxi and as I unloaded the boot I looked around in case any neighbours were watching. If they were I hadn’t time to look nervous so I just paid and then booked a car for 5pm with the driver to go to the airport.

So now I had 30 minutes to get ready.

How do you get ready for something like this in 30 minutes. I looked at myself and saw every little flaw but no chance to look as good as I wanted unless someone had mistakenly placed a magic wand in one of my bags.

I selected the grey skirt and blouse. It was a bit formal for a spring Saturday in Hong Kong but what the heck it made me look and feel like the woman I needed to be when Susie arrived. I needed every gram of confidence I could muster.

I arrived early to the airport and had time to buy a nice gift for Susie and some flowers. I’d had to wear my new black patent shoes since otherwise no matching bag for the grey shoes I’d bought. I hoped I’d not fall over as I walked but on the contrary I felt like a young child walking around until I had no more energy.

The click of the heels was so nice and the pencil skirt limited my stride that I felt was good practice.

Oh I had already had a fantastic day that was one of my best ever. Now the acid test. Did I have the courage to live my dreams and meet Susie?

shall I continue or wind this up here ? I don't want to drag this out.....It's only a dream coming true......

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Julie,

ALISON

'even if it is another 'cliff hanger',you certainly had a good day and I hope you
have lots more.Can't wait for the next episode.

ALISON

Of Course You Should Continue

littlerocksilver's picture

I think this needs to be brought to a happy real life conclusion.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia

Please Continue this story.

This is a fun romp into our collective dreams so do not feel alone in your writing process, part of us is there keeping you company.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

The only bad question is the one not asked.

I can only say in agreement that...

Andrea Lena's picture

in my dreams I see a wonderfully happy conclusion and that I can't wait to read the next episode


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

'Daydreams Can Come True' Chapter 4

Looks like this one is.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

If you knew Susie,

Ole Ulfson's picture

We're about to and I can hardly wait! And, WHERE IS Eddie Cantor when you need him for a musical number? No, Y'all I'm not that old! My dad liked the song. HE was that old!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!