Another Side of My Life

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Permission: 

As the train pulled away from the platform I stepped into the carriage and looked for my reserved seat that I hoped was in a quiet position where I wasn’t too prominent. I’d deliberately booked a seat towards the end of the carriage because I wanted to be away from any onlookers who might notice the change that was about to occur.

I’d left home that morning with the one large suitcase and a large hold-all bag that contained my immediate essentials for the trip. Unfortunately my mum had been in the house so I couldn’t change before I left so I’d no choice but to change on the train. She had no idea about my secret passion as far as I knew. I couldn’t imagine her reaction if she’d seen me because I’m her only son from a split marriage. I do have a sister who lives in Manchester with her partner.

I’d reached a stage where I wanted to get away from anyone that knew me so that I could let my other self come out and this was my first chance. I wanted to make the best of every minute of this opportunity and selected a visit to London to do some shopping and sight-seeing. Until then I’d only ever ventured out on short trips to walk around and enjoy my time as Julie.

I’d started with occasional evenings at home when I was alone, building my wardrobe but with mum around most of the time it was difficult. I’d dressed whilst on business trips selecting hotels with nice size rooms and big mirrors. Often I’d not go to bed until 3am because I was enjoying myself so much.

My confidence had only taken a knock once over the last eighteen months. I’d parked my car near the side entrance of a motel and left my room fully dressed to drive around, parked the car in a quiet spot and then walked in my highest heels up and down a street. But a car had stopped and I’d been propositioned and this hadn’t been a nice experience. My stomach had churned in case he realized or got out of the car and was violent.

To make it worse I was stopped by a security guard as I got out of the car back at the hotel and had to search my bag for my room key and card. The next morning the girls behind the reception gathered around looking at me as I checked out. They were obviously whispering about me and then I saw the screens that showed various comings and goings around the hotel from the array of security cameras. No doubt I’d been filmed.

For some reason that morning as I drove away from the hotel I’d felt exited by the experience and by the fact that some strangers now knew my secret desires. It made me want to experience more and so here I was on a train to wonderland.

I easily lifted my suitcase and placed it on the rack at the end of the carriage andthen sat down in my seat that was at a small table with just the two seats, one each side, as I had planned. The tables at the other side of the carriage were bigger for four people but I didn’t want to have to share with anybody and it was unlikely that anybody would sit across from me unless the carriage was fully occupied.

Luckily there were only two other people in the whole of the carriage that is the benefit of travelling midday in first class in UK.

I sat in my seat looking out of the window and thinking about what I would do until the guard checked my ticket. He did look at me with a quizzical expression but only mumbled something under his breath so I’d no idea if he was talking to me or to himself. He was a bigish man a little overweight and he had a bushy grey beard. He looked familiar to me and I thought he might be somebody that knew me so I tried not to look him in the eye.

When he moved on to the next carriage I picked up my hold-all bag and disappeared into the handicapped toilet at the end of the carriage. This was ideal for me to change and it was spacious and quite clean. Certainly it was adequate for my purposes and it wasn’t as if I needed to hang around because I’d left my suitcase in the carriage.

I locked the door and placed my bag on the pedestal and turned and looked at myself in the mirror. It wasn’t a big mirror but I was a bit shocked how effeminate I looked having shaped my eyebrows before I went to bed the previous night and I’d also colored my hair. I liked the lighter shade and I removed the band that tied it back to a pony tail and let it fall onto the collar of my shirt.

Perhaps my hair needed a trim but it was definitely the length I wanted it to be that I could style it and that would be one of my first jobs.

I removed my shirt and looked at my hairless chest and my slim waist. My nipples were soft and deep pink from stimulating them a lot recently with a breast pump for assisting mums to draw milk. Unfortunately so far I’d just managed to create some very sore and tender nipples but at list I felt like I had breasts. I touched both of my nipples gently and they easily became firm and erect.
At least the pump had some effect although I wished I had a more feminine or at least more flesh around my chest area so I could create a cleavage.

These last few months my feelings were changing a lot and I’d become more sensitive and emotional so I’d started to take womens health tablets and look for foods that might encourage estrogen in my body but no luck to date.

I guess I was lucky to inherit my mums features and she is still quite slim and attractive with small hands and feet.

My feet aren’t very big and my shoe size is the same as my father who wasn’t very tall. It meant I could fit into most of my mums shoes since my size was similar to hers at 38 continental size that meant I had practiced a lot in her high heels before I finally had the courage to buy my first pair.

I bought them from shop in the centre of Leeds trying to pretend that they were for a girlfriend and the assistant was very helpful. However as I left the pay desk she smiled and just said ‘Tell Miss if they don’t fit properly she may bring them back.’ I must have colored straight up but I didn’t care because I had done it and I just wanted to run home and try them on. At least that gave me confidence to buy again so now I have six pairs of shoes and sandals and I’d packed them all for the trip.

I am also different to average because my hands are quite small and my fingers are quite long in proportion to the palm of my hand. I do like having such long and slender fingers that means I can wear small/medium ring sizes and I’d brought some along including a fake engagement ring that I popped onto my wedding finger . In case I was asked I intended to say I was engaged to be married.

Several people at work have commented that I have small hands for a man and a few female colleagues say they are jealous of my beautiful hands that need to do some domestic chores like theirs so they don’t feel so bad. I do chores but I always wear mums kitchen gloves and I use a lot of hand cream too. Today they were looking nice because I’d had them manicured and treated them. I do enjoy to visit a small nailcare shop for manicures and pedicures but I’d never admit it to anyone.

I had some nail polish in my bag for later but not now. I needed to apply some make up first. It didn’t take me long even though the train was shaking but I’d welcomed that it stopped at the next station when I was applying my mascara to avoid poking my eyes. I looked at myself. There she was, Julie, was looking back at me again. I brushed my hair and then lifted it with spray to give it some volume. Wow I looked OK. I was much better now with my eye brows trimmed and the lighter colored hair.

I quickly stripped my boy clothes and put them into a separate plastic bag neatly folded. I searched in my hold all for silicon breast inserts I’d bought on line and tucked them into the bra I’d selected to wear. I wasn’t brave enough to apply the adhesive in case I didn’t do it properly or in case of a reaction. I’d decided to experiment later in the week. The panties I’d selected weren’t too fashionable since I’d opted for a high waist with a full fit around my bum. They lifted me to improve the fit of the jeans I’d bought and I’d surprised just how comfortable I found ladies jeans. I opted not to wear tights today since it was warm and used some light weight knee highs instead. It was wonderful to put on a pair of heels that looked good with the jeans.

Then I put on a loose fitting top with a belt. I looked in the mirror and there she was. I’d done it. So a quick spray of perfume and I quickly tidied my make up and comb and brush into my holdall because someone was trying to use the toilet and rattled the door handle.
I picked up my wallet and change and tucked them into my shoulder bag. One last look and I unlocked the door and went back to my seat. It was a little boy who’d been rattling the door handle who rudely pushed me out of the way and closed the door before I had chance to look back.

One look down the carriage and off I went back to my seat carefully placing the holdall on the rack above my seat. It felt nice to wear the heels and to put shoulder back on the table. I checked that I’d put my mobile phone inside and luckily I had. I transferred my credit cards and cash from my wallet to a purse that I’d bought and took out the ticket and safely placed the train ticket in one of the pockets of my bag in case the guard came back. He did and this time he was much nicer and commented how nice I looked. I felt awkward as he seemed to leer at me. I was glad when he went.

I couldn’t find the hotel reservation that I must have left at home but I had the telephone number and address on my mobile phone with the booking reference so I wasn’t too worried.

After a few minutes two girls came down with the refreshment trolley and I was glad for the free coffee. I hadn’t drunk anything and even though they gave me free buscuits I didn’t eat them because I had too many butterfies in my tummy.

I decided to practice my voice with the girls who were quite chatty since they weren’t very busy. They did the journey twice a day with 2 hours each way and they were clearly bored of this and looking forward to a night out in Leeds that evening. I told them I was going to London to meet my fiancé and spend a week meeting his family. We joked a little bit about in laws and they said they hoped I would survive for a week in the South where they thought people were not so friendly. They told me to take care and not to talk to strangers and I laughed and said that I could handle myself.
I

I wouldn’t know then that I’d live to regret that statement later.

As the train pulled into Kings Cross I nervously stood up and gathered my bag and holdall and then collected my suitcase. Manipulating these was a bit more difficult than it had been when I boarded, especially in the heels and I tried to be as elegant as possible. Luckily a kind gentleman lifted the suitcase down onto the platform and I remembered to smile and say thankyou.

I walked the short distance to the end of the platform and looked around. I wished that I was really meeting someone, perhaps even a fiancé. Now wouldn’t that be a nice dream for later. I saw the signs for the underground and also for the taxi rank. I was heading to Kensington and I didn’t much fancy paying 20 pounds for a cab so I went down into the underground struggling with my bags but managing. Mmm I should be more sympathetic to my friends at work when they complain about lost chivalry. Nobody to help me but myself.

I bought a one way ticket to Kensington and then went down the next escalator to find the platform. The tube train wasn’t too crowded and I managed to find a seat. Looking around I noticed all types of people and many different nationalities. Some Asian boys were fooling around and there were some holiday sight-seeing people and the odd business person absorbed in newspapers or books to pass the time.

I seemed to be fairly inconspicuous so I was getting confident that I’d made the right decision to lose myself in London for a week. A big West Indian guy sorted out the Asian boys who didn’t like him so alighted at the next station. He smiled at me and I smiled back and I was pleased he’d got rid of them.

I reached Kensington after about 20 minutes and stood up to gather my things. As I struggled to lift my suitcase onto the platform I put down my holdall. The next thing I knew I was knocked over and someone grabbed my shoulder bag and holdall and ran off along the platform as fast as they could.

I stood up and then I realized my bag had my purse and phone inside so I shouted for him to stop. He disappeared before anybody took much notice of me.

To be continued …………….

up
176 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Julie,

ALISON

'for another foray into your adventurous lifestyle! LOL. You do pack a lot into your story and
I'm sure that it will bring back a lot of memories to the girls.

ALISON

Uh OH!!!!

Andrea Lena's picture

...I agree, sis! I think the girl's in for it! Great start, Julie!!!!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Another Side of My Life

Poor girl! Bad way to start out on an adventure!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

UH, OH! What will our poor Girl do???

Ole Ulfson's picture

Alone and without funds in a strange city! Will she find a rescuer? Will she find a chivalrous gentleman to save her?

What next?

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Such

Horrible people, that they do those kinds of things. I wish I would have been there, I would not have stood around being uninvolved

Does Chapter 16 exist

Uhuru N'Uru's picture

I don't see it anywhere, and Chapter 13 is out of order as the last chapter


Dark Elven Sissy Slut – Uhuru N’Uru

Both fixed

erin's picture

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.