Crown or Tiara Chapter 4 Omake

Printer-friendly version

It's our first omake!

Crown or Tiara
Chapter 4 Omake


By Shinieris


 

"I'm so glad that you've decided to join the welcoming feast, princess," Lady Frenia said as she put another layer of petticoat onto the princess' already bulging hips.

"Well, I don't have a choice, do I?" the princess said as she tried to smoothen the ruffles in her petticoat with her two hands, to no effect.

"Is Prince Altherion the only reason you're going, Your Highness?"

"Of course! That insensitive prick is the only one who can make my life miserable. I don't want to be miserable - uff!" she said as she got choked by the corset that Lady Frenia was tightening.

Lady Frenia tightened the length of string that kept the layers of petticoat together and held the petticoat at the princess' small waist. "So it's not because of the crown prince?"

"Of course not! Besides, I have already seen him today. Seeing him again serves no purpose whatsoever," she objected as she raised both arms.Lady Frenia pulled a dark green velvet dress laced with gold and decorated with jewels and gems onto the princess' corsetted body. "But he's your brother, Your Highness," she argued.

"He doesn't even know that he has a sister. He'll just ignore me," the princess said as Lady Frenia laced up her gown.

"But you're so pretty-"

"You're pretty too, Lady Frenia, but do you think he will even spare an eye for you?"

Lady Frenia giggled. "But I'm not a princess."

"Well, in his eyes, I'm nobody - ooff!"

"You're his sister," Lady Frenia said as she tightened the laces at the princess' back.

"Yes, but he doesn't know he has a sister - OWW! Lady Frenia, it's too tight!" the princess protested as she drew in a breath.

"Oh please, you're not a baby girl anymore, Your Highness," she argued, but allowed the laces to get looser before she tied it into a ribbon.

"Anyhow, Prince Altherion told the crown prince that you're the fourth princess of the Kingdom of Veggida," Lady Frenia said casually.

"Fourth princess! That makes me the daughter of King Vorik Strongblade. And I don't want large curls."

"Second daughter, to be precise, Your Highness. Anyway, large curls is high fashion now."

"That's so stupid! What had compelled him to do so?"

"Oh... I don't know. Maybe it's because you told Prince Altherion not to tell the crown prince who you are?" Lady Frenia said as she reached for the handle of a heated curling tong.

"When did I do that? And did I not tell you that I don't want large curls in my hair?"

"Back in Her Majesty's bedchamber, princess," Lady Frenia said as she ignored the princess' objections by wrapping the princess' golden blonde hair around the heated curling tong.

"How in Elanara's name did you hear about that?"

"The palace may not have eyes, but it does have ears," Lady Frenia giggled as she put more of the princess' hair around heated curling tongs.

"It's a good thing that Veggidan representative won't be coming. That would be terribly hard to explain," the princess said as she relaxed.

"No? But a carriage along with escorts bearing the flag of Veggida arrived through the main gate just now."

"WHAT?!!!"

*Thanks for all of you who read my work and supported me these couple of years.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Crown or Tiara Chapter 4a

Uh Oh!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Fun and Games?

terrynaut's picture

Um.... I like the chapter but I'm worried about your comment at the end. Are you okay?

Thanks and kudos. Please be well!

- Terry

Cool

shiinaai's picture

Thanks for worrying, but I'm cool. I didn't die from food poisoning, so I can't possibly die from this one :D

Please keep supporting me in the future.