what a surprise.

Printer-friendly version

BY MOM BY DAD BY SATCY!!!!!

I yelled from the front porch as they were heading out for the weekend.

I had the house all to myself for the whole weekend and to day was Friday and they weren’t do back till Monday morning.

Mom was taking dad and sis to the airport and then she was heading out of town to visit my aunt Clare.

I had my whole weekend planed, Friday afternoon to Sunday night I was going to be my other self, here’s the thing I am a cross dresser not gay not transgender and its not a fetish.

I’m just a boy who likes to dress as a girl and hey I pull it off so well I even go outside and go shopping as one.

I take swimming so I can shave my arms and legs and nobody wonder why, I have grown my hair out so I can style it like a girl and I keep my skin smooth with special lotion’s.

I waited almost an hour before I walked up to our attic, I walked up stairs to the door that led to our attic where I keep my outfits and make up.

Let me tell you about myself, I am 16 years old 5’4 115 pounds,
I have a fit slender build and thanks to palliates and swimming I have decent curves.
My hair is just past my shoulders and light brown, and to top it all off I have deep blue eyes.

I made my way to the old dresser in the attic where I kept all my stuff. I grabbed my make up bag and sat in front of an old vanity from my moms collage days and got to work, I didn’t need munch just a little mascara and lip gloss, and this cream stuff that hides what little chin stubble I have.

After I was done I was still amazed even though I have been doing this since I was 8, that with the little make up I used and without any female clothes on I looked great.

After I was done I went back to the dresser and pulled out my favorite outfit, it was a black t- shirt with a cute picture of tinker bell on the front with her nose turned up and her hand extended out that said
“talk to the hand” I also got a sports bra and my bought and paid for fake breast, thank goodness for the internet.

As well as a white long sleeve under shirt witch sleeves were snug from the shoulders to just above the wrist where it belled out and came to the middle of my palms.

Then I got out my skirt, it was a pleated knee length ruffled skirt that’s black with a grayish
Waist band and a charm chain belt with little and big crosses that hung loosely around the waist.

After that I grabbed my panties they were black bikini cut briefs. And I got dressed after that I admired my self in the mirror for a minute before grabbing my black almost knee high combat punk boots and thigh high black stockings.

After they were on I pulled my hair into a girly ponytail with my clipped bangs hanging down beside my face grabbed my charm bracelets and my cute little backpack and I was down the stairs and out the backdoor so no one saw me. And I made my way to the mall. I enjoyed my first day out like this in over three months and had a great time, I loved when people referred to me as miss and young lady. And the guys hitting on me was hilarious I even had one offer to buy me lunch.

But I declined not wanting to take advantage of him. I went to the stores and found a few nice things and bought a new outfit and a pair of cute strapped sandals.

After that I ate at taco bell and went home, as I walked in the house I dropped my bags and let out a big sigh of relief, then I froze when I heard.

“Matt honey is that you” come from around the corner in the kitchen, I stood their for a second and my heart stopped when my mom came in to the hall.

“Oh hey matt you just back from shopping”.

I took off toward the stairs and was almost to the top when I heard.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE YOUNG LADY!

I slowly turned to see my mom at the bottom of the stairs with her arms crossed and a weird smile on her face.

“Living room now missy” she commanded.
I slowly made my way down the stairs with my head down, as I passed her she said.
“Stand up straight girls don’t walk with their heads down like that”.

I sat on the couch waiting on my mom to come in and yell at me and call me a freak and all other things under the sun.

Then she walked in the room after a minute or two with something behind her back.

“So It seems I have two daughters instead of one now”.

“Mom I thought you were at aunt Clare’s house”.

“I had just dropped your dad and sister off at the air port when she called and told me something had come up, so I came home and found my other daughter coming in from a shopping trip”.

“mom I am so sorry and I will“…. She put her finger to my lips and pulled out what was behind her back and put it on the table.

My eyes went wide when I saw it was my shoebox of pictures I took when I was modeling clothes I had bought with an old camera of my dads.

“ when I was putting some stuff up out of the office about two months ago, I looked at my old dorm room furniture and noticed that they were being used”.

“I knew the clothes weren’t your sisters they just aren’t her style, (note my sister is 17 and all she wears is pink pink and more pink). Then I looked in one of the drawers and found this box.

It took me a few minutes to figure out that the pretty girl in the pictures, was in fact my son”.

“ you knew about me”.
“yes I did”.

“So you aren’t mad”.

“ not really, to be honest I couldn’t wait to catch you”.

“ what”

“look I want you to go to the attic and bring your wardrobe to your room and put them away.

“then me and you are going on a mother daughter day”.

“oh ok”
Aw come on were going to have fun”.

“ who are you and what have you done with my mom”.

“I hog tied her and put her in the closet, no go” I was almost to the stairs when I turned back to mom and asked, “ hey mom does dad know”.

“No I haven’t told anyone”.
“So your ok with this”

“You would be surprised about how much I know about this subject, now upstairs”.

I went upstairs and did as told, over the past two years with the help of my summer jobs.
I have obtained 16 outfits, 8 pairs of shoes 3 night gowns and other sleep wear. And a ton of fake jewelry and some real.

So it took a few minutes to get every thing down stairs, on my last trip I came back to my room with my make up box and my mom was in my room.
“Oh sweetie I just cant believe that’s you”.

My mom walked over to me and looked me over.
“You are so cute in that outfit, how long have you been cross-dressing”.

“Since I was 8”

“Really you hid it very well”.
“ I tried”
“Well lets go I have a big day planned”.
“Where are we going mom”.
“ to the hair salon and the movies and then we will grab something to eat”.

Me and mom walked to the car, and I was scared that one of the neighbors might recognize me.

We got in the van and drove to my moms favorite hair salon.

I had been in there before when my mom or sister were getting their hair done, but guess what to day its my turn.

I was sitting in the salon chair my mom pointed at this one style,

“Oh sweetie you will look great with this” mom said as she pointed at one that looked like a shorter version of the hair style that m&m’s girlfriend had on the movie 8 mile, and I loved it.

Since summer had just started I knew I could get it and get rid of it before school started again.

After my hair was done my mom paid and we were out the door, next we went down the street to a tattoo shop.
“Why are we going in here”.
My mom looked at me and asked if I wanted to have my ears pierced.

I pinched myself, I have wanted to pierce my ears for years, well 15 minutes later I had a little diamond stud in each ear. Although my weekend had not started off as I thought it would, I was having a blast.

I never knew my mom could be so cool, my mom and I had an awesome day, we went and saw the new movie with Sandra bullock where she takes in the big black kid and helps him get an education and become a real good foot ball player.

Then we went to olive garden and had an amazing meal.

When we got home we watched some TV and talked. Then we said good night, it felt so good to wear my favorite baby doll nightie with the matching silk sleep shorts, with out having to worry about getting caught.

The next day me and mom went shopping and to the park and just had nice day.

I didn’t no why my mom was so accepting of me and wasn’t all angry with me, I mean we are Baptist Christians.

The next day me and mom went to church well not our normal one but the one a few streets down.

I looked great in my hunter green Sunday dress with the black flower designs on it, and my feet looked great in the 2 inch heeled strapped sandals.

The sermon was great and we meet a lot of people.

That night me and mom were eating super at home.
And mom said something about dad and Stacy coming home in the morning.

And I freaked out, my hair my ears my nails that were bright pink.

Mom smiled at me freaking out, and said ”when your father and sister get home there going to be in for a big surprise aren’t they“.

“What I cant let dad see me like this he will kill me”.

“ Stop over reacting he wont kill you”.
“mom dad is going to freak out when he sees me like this”.

“Just eat then go to bed”

I went to bed that night and didn’t get any sleep. Did my mom do all this on purpose so she could humiliate me in front of my family how could she do that.

I cried my self to sleep, the next morning I got up and got dressed in the outfit I had worn on Friday like my mom had asked me to and went down to the living room.

It was almost 10:00 when I heard a car pull up and my dad and sister climb out of the taxi and started coming inside.

I just sat there and smiled, then my sister came in the front door, then she looked at me and asked who I was.
Her jaw fell off when I piped up and said,” Hey sis did you enjoy the trip”.

“MATTT IS THAT YOU!!!!?”.

“Yeah what do you think”

“ you , you look great”.
Then dad came in and stopped dead in his tracks.

“ well ah Mathew you look real nice”.
Is my whole family going nuts.

“Stacy matt why don’t you two stay here while me and your mom have a talk”.

My sister went all giddy at how I was dressed while I told her about the weekend, then my mom and dad came in the room.

“ well since everything is out in the open I might as well come clean to” my dad said as he handed me a picture of my mom as a teenager with two of her friends.

I looked at the picture and saw my mom in between two of her friends at a party some time in the eighties.

Then I saw that the girl on the left looked like me when I’m in girl mode, then it dawned on me.

“DAD!!!!?”
“yep”

“You were a cross dresser”
“Yeah I was back when I was a teen”

“In fact I was dressed when I met your mother”
I was good friends with your aunt Judy and when I found out about your father something just clicked”.

“ I was the only girl in town who had a boy friend who was also her best girl friend.

I was shocked my dad was so pretty back then I never would have guessed it was him.

Needless to say after I explained everything about myself to my folks it was agreed that I could spend the rest of the summer as misty, the name I used as a girl.

So i can now say last summer was the best summer I have every had. And when it comes to finding out about my dad all I can say is.

“what a surprise”.

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

3 months a gurl 24/7 and loving it ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... and, "not transgender"? I don't think so!

Does Dad start dressing again? I hope he does.

BE a lady!

Is it?

Living as a girl, or living as a boy that has similar mannerisms and likes dressing as what is seen as typical girl clothing? ;D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

3 months? 3 days you mean,

3 months? 3 days you mean, they were only gone for the weekend. and nowhere was said he dressed up as a girl for the whole summer.

Yes, it does

Third line from the end of the story:

"Needless to say after I explained everything about myself to my folks it was agreed that I could spend the rest of the summer as misty, the name I used as a girl."

Hugs,
Erica

what a surprise.

what a surprise. is indeed quite a wonderful treat to read.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

What a Surprise

Other then needing a little editting is a Great Story! Richard

Richard

a nice surprise

but a conversation with a professional wouldnt be amiss

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

What a surprise

I really enjoyed this story

Girls rule

What a surprise

I really enjoyed this story

Girls rule

What a surprise

I really enjoyed this story can't wait to read more of your stories