Soul Sword Ch 4

Printer-friendly version

Soul Sword Ch 4
Chapter 4: Unsheathed and unveiled! A sword reborn!

By Blackout

Editor: Zip

soul_sword_reborn.jpg

Terry was your typical average teenage boy. But like most stories he was about to startled by some unexplainable power but hey that’s what makes the story interesting. Read on as the life of one typical teenage boy except for his hobby of swordsmanship is turned around as he discovers a world he never thought he would enter in more ways than one.

--SEPARATOR--
 

“Yo! Death Blade guy, bring it on!” Shane yelled.

“Hahaha! I really like your spirit, boy. But please refer to me as Duncan. I never much cared for the Death Blade nickname.”

I don’t think I could ever refer to him as Duncan; Death Blade fit him much better. Duncan now that’s funny. He looked nothing like a Duncan. Most names just don’t have an evil ring to them unless there designed to, like Voldemort for example. You couldn’t imagine calling a guy as evil as Voldemort by the name Tom could you? ‘Run for the hills its Tom,’ I thought sarcastically.

Shane and the Death Blade guy started going at it. Shane was hacking left and right, trying to use any and all ways he could to get an attack in. However you saw it though Death Blade was only playing with Shane. The Death Blade guy was not even using his sword yet he was just dodging everything Shane had to offer.

“What the hell, Shane. We survive one battle against freaking monsters only to learn we are still going to get killed.”

“Well you’re a sword right now so you don’t have to worry as much.”

“What do you mean I don’t have as much to worry about? What about the fact that I’m a sword.”

“Yeah you’re right.”

“Is this really all you have to offer? This was not even entertaining. I guess it’s time to die.” Said Death Blade.

Death Blade got out his sword and brought it crushing down at Shane’s head.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shane, watch out!”

My warning helped Shane at the very last moment. Shane managed to get his blade up to block the attack. The weirdest part was though when our swords hit. I felt the soul in the enemy’s sword and we were fighting each other for a brief second as the swords hit. Then the black knight pulled away smiling.

“Well this is interesting!”

“What is so interesting?” Shane asked.

“Your soul sword that is. It’s rare but not unheard of.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Well… All soul swords are female.”

“Hahahaha, well I guess we are an exception.”

“Sure, you’re welcome to think of it that way. Anyway, time to die.”

Death Blade was going in seriously now when attacking. With one swoop from the Death Blade’s sword I got knocked from Shane’s hands and flew out somewhere. I had now lost vision since Shane was no longer holding me.

“I am about to kill you and take your friend as my newest slave! Do you have any last words?”

“Wait you make soul swords your slaves?”

“Yeah that’s right, there just tools to be used.”

“That’s just wrong, there’s no way in hell I am letting you make Terry your slave.”

"What can a soon to be dead man do to stop me? So, going back to my first question… any last words?”

“Yeah, this fight isn’t over yet!” Screamed Shane.

“Yeah that’s the spirit Shane” I screamed but of course nobody could hear me.

I then felt my sword body lift up in the air and then all of a sudden I landed in someone’s hands. Thankfully it was Shane’s hands. I could tell right away it was Shane again thanks to the red shirt, and the fact that the black night was standing right in front of us. Though when I saw Shane’s hands then I was shocked and apparently so was Mr. Death Blade.

Shane’s hands were glowing bright green.

“Oh how interesting it seems you weren’t a normal wielder after all. You have showed me something good so in return I will take my leave for now. But we will surely meet again one day boy, so you’d better prepare.”

With that the night walked away back into the woods followed by his monsters. As soon as they were out of sight, Shane collapsed to the floor.

“Terry I’m really glad that’s over with.”

“Me too man, but can you turn me back into a human.”

“Oh shit I forgot about that.”

“Ok please restore Terry to his original form, mysterious force.”

No matter what Shane said or did he was unable to restore me back into human form we spent a good ten minutes trying. I was beginning to get really scared because I didn’t want to be an inanimate object for the rest of my life.

“Hey Terry. Have you tried consulting that instruction manual of yours yet, to learn how to change back into a human.”

“Sorry Shane I already did try and it seems it only is good for finding spells and for some reason I can’t find any more spells.”

“I see. Hey have your tried thinking yourself back to your original human form.”

“No I haven’t, that might actually work. The first time I transformed into a sword I was thinking please give me a way to help Shane and then I became a sword.”

“Well then give it a shot.”

No sooner had I thought that then my sword body began to glow and expand. It was then that Shane let go of me. A few seconds later I could see again through my own eyes. For some reason or other, it was unusually cold and Shane was just staring at me with a look of shock. What the heck after everything that happened to us today what he is most surprised about is that I went back from a sword to human.

“Holy shit Terry!”

“What is it Shane, just say it already!” My voice sounded unusually high, like a girl’s.

“You’re a chick!!!”

“I’m a what? Hahaha! Nice joke man.” Taking a look down at my body I discovered to my horror it was not a joke. Sticking out of my chest were a pair of perky breasts…… and I was completely in the nude. I grabbed my mounds with both hands and it made me feel strange and it felt good.

“HOLY SHIT. I have BOOBS!!!”

It was then that I realized Shane could see everything. I suddenly felt embarrassed, and vulnerable. Before I would have had no problem standing in the nude in front of Shane we were both guys then but now it was uncomfortable.

“Eeeek” I shrieked covering my new anatomy with my hand, like I’ve seen girls do.

“Why am I a girl and where are my clothes. “

It wasn’t hard to find my clothes. I noticed them just laying there on the ground a couple of feet away.

“Oh that is where I unsheathed you. I think your clothing became the sword’s sheath. So when you untransformed you were no longer wearing your clothing.”

Shane kept staring down at my naked body like it was the most wonderful thing in the world. I didn’t blame him that much because I understood how it was like considering just seconds ago I was a guy. But geez I was his best friend still, did he have to check me out.

“Dude can you stop staring,” I said as I quickly put my t-shirt on. The t-shirt was now much too big for me now. It wore like a dress on me, but at least for now it provided me some coverage from the perverted eyes. Then I pulled up the shorts luckily they were elastic so they would do for now. I decided to go commando for now wearing my guy underwear would just be strange now.

“Yeah! Sorry Terry!”

“Next time make sure you sheath me before I turn back into a human.”

“Yeah ok dude…mam…I mean Terry.”

“Shane can you please stop checking me out!”

“Sorry I can’t help it.”

I started to cry right then and there. My best friend in the whole world was checking me out and I was a girl now. What the heck had I done to be punished this way?

Shane ran over and gave me a pat on the back a few times. I appreciated the support. It would have been too weird if he hugged me. At least he respected our friendship enough in this situation to realize that. After a bit I decided to man up and stop crying.

“Hey Terry after all that happened today let’s get home and settle everything there. I want to get out of here.”

“Yeah” I sniffed. “Good Idea.”

We finally were able to walk back to the campsite in peace although now it was kind of awkward and unnerving for me. Shane kept glancing at me nervously like he wanted to say something. I was rarely glad when we got back. I don’t know how much more awkward it could have gotten.

“Terry wait here a second.”

“Yeah it’s not like I want to go anywhere, looking like this.”

A few minutes later Terry came back. He was looking kind of nervous and had a hand behind his back making it obvious he was hiding something.

“What do you have there?”

“Umm well you see Michelle’s birthday is coming up so I kind of bought her a very special present. But umm right now I think it will help you more.” Shane began to pull the object out from behind his back.

My heart sank when I saw what he mysterious object was that Shane had just revealed. In his hands Shane held a small pink bag clearly labeled in sparkling letters Victoria Secret!

Author's Note: Well here is chapter 4 when the big transformation is revealed. I hope you enjoy this chapter. If you want me to get out more chapters quicker please kudos and if you want leave a nice comment. It helps motivate me to actually write.

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Soul Sword Ch 4

Wonder if Shane likes the new Terri.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hahahaha

Victoria secret is the first. lol

Ha ha love the ending to the

Ha ha love the ending to the chapter, interesting chapter, I wonder how Terry and Shane's parents will cope finding out Terry's a girl.

Will Terry fall in love with Shane or Dangerous Duncan's sword slave, will Shane learn enough mad skillz to fight with Terry properly, looking forward to finding out.

Thabks for sharing.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

cute

not sure where this is going but ill do my best to follow along. keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

Duncan, DUNCAN!

What a nice man letting Shane walk away.

I wonder what the green hands mean?

LoL
Rita

I'm a dyslexic agnostic insomniac.

'Someone who lies awake at night wondering if there's a dog.'

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Up too late

terrynaut's picture

I'm up too late reading this so it must be good. So there. :p

Thanks and kudos. Please keep up the good work.

- Terry

The best part…

Has got to be the perspective, followed narrowly by the banter.

I'm loving this, thank you!

Dammit!

Shane survived! It's aganist the conventions, he was in a RED SHIRT, literally! ;P

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

turning into a sword?

Sadarsa's picture

The whole turning into a sword thing reminds me of the anime "Soul Eater", this is obviously different but it does seem that was where you got the idea.

--SEPARATOR--

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

Idea

You get ideas for stories from all different tings you read. Although I don't really like soul eater and that was not really where I was taking this idea from. You can say though that this is original but does take aspects of certain stories to create a brand new one with my own twists added on.

Sheath my first

Jamie Lee's picture

Okay, Sean didn't like sword work but needed what skills he did have. Terry becomes a sword and knows spells. Duncan knocked Terry out of Sean's hands but he regained Terry but now with glowing green hands.

Might both like to know what the heck is going on? Won't Terry's parents be a bit wagged out seeing Terry now being a girl? Or has this been changed too?

Others have feelings too.