Summer with Auntie Kate - Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Summer with Auntie Kate

PART VI - A Climax, With a Twist

Kelly sat lazily in a high backed chair, in the corner of the bedroom, and instantly drew the ire of his aunt, “Keep those knees together young lady! And sit up straight for goodness sake, how can we admire those fine breasts of yours with your shoulders rolled over?”

“Sorry Auntie Kate, I haven’t gotten used to the sitting yet.” He straightened himself up, pulled his knees together, very aware of the slick blouse sliding across his full breasts and the stockings and skirt swishing together, holding his smooth legs tight, in a silky embrace.

Missy and Kate were getting their clothes and accessories together over near the vanity. Kelly sat quietly in silent reverie, fully enjoying watching the beautiful ladies don their evening attire. Kate sat directly across from him, bending at the waist and slowly sliding a pair of spiky mint-green sandals over her stockinged feet. Her pendulous breasts threatening to pop completely out of her sheer black bra She watched Kelly watching her, taking extra time with the ankle straps, and smoothing the cool nylon along her calves and thighs before standing up. She strutted towards Kelly then turning quickly and walking back the other way, checking out her shoes in the mirror as she swished her heart-shaped bottom back and forth. The little lacy thong was a perfect accent to her shapely hips, “She has the best ass I’ve ever seen,” Kelly thought quietly. Kate turned back to him with a smirk, winking and blowing him a kiss. It was as if she read his mind, thanking him for the compliment.

“Oh Kate, you’re such a tease,” Missy was seated at the vanity finishing up her hair and makeup. She was a vision of grace and beauty in her blue and black satin lingerie, just the right balance of class and sexiness hugging her hourglass curves. Her sensual smile and calming voice warmed the room. “You’re making Kelly squirm and blush over there.” She laughed. “We don’t want her ruining her pretty makeup with drool!”

“You’re one to talk Missy! Your hot little butt is burning a hole in that vanity cushion, even if you put on a pair of full cut panties, you’d be left with a g-string anyway,” Kate teased.

“Well Kate, now you know why I’m a thong woman.” Missy stood as she finished her hair, which was a simple pullback bun accented with a blue-lace rose pin. She caressed her hips and playfully pointed her bottom out towards Kelly and Kate. Her little satiny thong had the same effect on Kelly as Kate’s did, except that she had the added extra of the tight straps of her garter belt framing her pert butt beautifully. Kate gave Missy’s bottom a light spank. Missy hopped up and turned quickly, then slowly put on a pair of designer thin-framed reading glasses. Looking down the end of her nose she told Kate, “Young lady, I’ve had about enough of your sass! You’re disrupting the library, can’t you see there’s people trying to study!” She scolded, trying to hold back a smile.

Kelly laughed out loud. Missy turned to Kelly, “And you, miss, that’ll be quite enough snickering! Don’t make me pull down that cute little skirt and take you over my knee for a hard spanking!”

“See what I mean Missy, you are the sexy librarian that every schoolboy lusts after, and even some schoolgirls too,” Kate nodded towards Kelly. “You are a vision out of a wet dream, standing there in your high heels and frilly lingerie, hair up in a bun, luscious red lips, and sexy glasses. I could just see you walking over to some 18 year old who looks lost in the history aisle. A couple curls of hair sneaking loose from your bun, framing your cheeks. Your silky blouse is unbuttoned down to your belly button, revealing heaving breasts spilling from your delicate bra as light beads of perspiration drip into your cleavage below your sparkling diamond necklace.” Kate whispered dramatically flinging her raven hair to one side, “You look like you could use some help young man, can I take something out for you?”

Kate’s little performance had all three of them cracking up with hysterical laughter. Missy gave Kate a light peck on the cheek, “You are a treasure!”

Kate calmed herself and then donned a beautiful mint-green satin, full-length slip-dress with a v-neck halter. The back was open nearly down to her dainty thong panties. The fabric was very thin and her firm nipples poked out through her bra and the dress very erotically. The dress fit very well, showing off her curves like a slithering, silky, second skin. A mid-thigh slit on her right side went to the base of her stocking welt, showing off her shapely leg encased in the silky nylon and her sexy heels. She snapped on dangly earrings, and an ankle chain, similar to Kelly’s. She finished her jewelry off with two ornate silver bracelets, snapping them tightly around her wrists. Kelly watched attentively as Missy styled Kate’s long hair, crimping it with the hot curling iron just enough to make piles of beautiful waves that she left down. It cascaded around her tan shoulders and across the swell of her chest. She pulled her hair apart to frame each breast and accentuate her deep cleavage. Missy then touched up Kate’s makeup with expert skill. She relined her eyes and lashes. And shaded her eyelids to match her shimmering green dress. Missy gave Kate just a hint of blush to bring out her naturally prominent cheekbones. Last was the deep red lipstick that Kate wore with nearly all her outfits. It always seemed to look ravishing.

Kate stood, hands on hips, checking herself out in the vanity mirror. She was a radiant beauty, even without all the fancy clothes, makeup, hairdo, and jewelry. But now she was an absolute goddess, making even the divine Aphrodite jealous. She swished over to Kelly, stopping in front of him to do a couple runway model poses. She put her hands on her hips and slowly drew them up the curves of her body, then along her torso, lightly cupping her breasts and up to her hair where she teasingly flipped her locks back off her shoulders as she turned and walked back to Missy. Her lustrous hair and dress spun in what seemed like slow motion to Kelly. He saw her sexy heels, and hose, all the way up to her stocking tops as her dress flared like a billowy cloud.

“That’s hot Auntie Kate.” Kelly kissed his fingertips to blow Kate a kiss but before he could, she walked back over and grabbed his hand. She lightly kissed his fingertips with her full lips, and then gently sucked his fingertips.

“I like my kisses from the source,” Kate said seductively.

“That’s even hotter,” Kelly shivered with delight, his manhood pulsing and throbbing against the velvet bonds.

In the meantime, Missy had dressed and was just touching up her makeup as Kate and Kelly were teasing each other with their smoldering femininity. “Behold the sexy librarian,” Missy announced as she showed off her blouse and skirt combination. “The theme of the evening seemed to be satin and lace, so I didn’t want to be a maverick.” She wore a brilliant blue, long-sleeved satin blouse with a wide collar edged in black lace. She left three buttons open, just as Kate had teased her about earlier, revealing her breasts that seemed to be bubbling out of the matching blue satin bra. A high-waist black satin pencil skirt finished off the outfit, hugging her hips, thighs, and calves. She left on the sexy glasses she put on earlier, and added a gold, heart-pendant necklace, small gold hoop earrings and a couple gold and silver rings.

“Missy you are dead sexy, all my friends would totally hit on you.” Kelly was very turned on.

“Why thank you Miss Kelly, and they’d be turned on by you as well!” Missy teased as Kate giggled in agreement.

Kelly frowned and stomped his foot, his stiletto heels clicking loudly on the wood floor, “That isn’t funny, that’s perverted!”

Kate and Missy walked up like they were going to devour him, “Miss Kelly, you are one hot piece of ass. Any boy would love to get his hands on you.” The two ladies fondled Kelly’s butt and boobs as they continued the teasing. Kelly tried to back away but they kept it up, “Oh baby, I can’t wait to get inside your panties and feel up your big firm titties, suck on those big nipples. Oh yeah, you’re making us so hot, we can’t wait to stick our hard cocks into your tight little rosebud.”

Then the ladies quit with their harassment and laughed. Kate said, “Kelly now you know what sexy girls go through nearly every day from the boys…and girls if you hang out at those places Missy and I…” Missy raised her eyebrows and then winked at Kate, “…uh, well…we’ll save that for later.”

“We can do more girl practice later on tonight Kelly,” Missy whispered, “But in the meantime, I’m starving! Let’s go make some dinner.”

Kelly wondered what the hell that was supposed to mean…girl practice? At any rate, he was very hungry too, and so was Kate. The three “ladies” walked down the hallway to the kitchen, their pretty heels clicking with every step, breasts jiggling, and fine fabrics swishing. Kelly took mincing little steps to avoid a spill on the slippery tiles. “You’re doing great sweetie!” Missy kissed him lightly on the cheek as they entered the kitchen.

Outside brilliant bolts of lightning lit up the dark skies. Thunder roared in the distance. Kate peered out through the kitchen window, “Looks like we’re in for it again ladies. Better get the candles and oil lamps ready. Kelly, if you’ll go get the lamps and candles from the hall cabinet Missy and I will light a fire and start on dinner."

He turned to go back down the hall but was stopped by Missy’s hands encircling his narrowed waist from behind. She pulled him towards her, grinding her hips into his bottom. He felt her swelling breasts press into his back, satin sliding across satin. She whispered into his ear, “You’re so hot Miss Kelly, you’re making little Missy all wet.” Her hands came back around and squeezed his butt, “Take your time going down the hall, I love watching your ass wiggle!” She freed him from her grip only after giving him a quick nibble on his earlobe. She was driving him mad, his swelling manhood pulled tightly against the velvet bonds, he longed for it to be released, although at the moment, he was enjoying the feminine illusion.

Kelly gave Missy a little show as he strolled down the hall. Heels clicked loudly on the hardwood flooring, his breasts jiggled, and the satin fabric caressed his whole body sending chills from head to toe. He returned to the kitchen with the candles as a cold wind blasted the side of the farmhouse. Kate had just finished lighting a crackling oak fire in the stove. The firelight danced off her shimmering slip dress, highlighting every sensuous curve of her voluptuous frame. She smiled broadly at Kelly, her smoky eyes burned with a deep desire that did not go unnoticed by Kelly. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. She took a long sip wine, as she slowly walked back towards the kitchen. Her deeply painted lips lingered on the rim of the glass. She winked at Kelly, “Thanks sweetie, now why don’t you go help Missy with the food. These lamps are a little tricky to get started and I don’t want you getting oil all over your silky blouse. I’m afraid we’re going to be out of power soon, so let’s have dinner as soon as possible.”

Missy was warming some pasta on the stove while Kelly fixed up a quick salad and threw some garlic bread in the oven. It was an easy meal, not extravagant by any means, but “good enough for us girls,” as Missy pointed out.

Kate had just finished lighting the last lamp and candle as the power snapped off. The wind roared and rain battered the windows. “Such nasty weather for spring!” Kate exclaimed as she helped the girls set the table. Missy sat at one end of the table and Kate at the other. Three candles flickered in the center, sending a warm glow across the dining room. The soft light brought out the unbelievable beauty in the two ladies faces. Their perfect makeup, hair, nails, and clothing accentuated their flawless skin.

Kelly went into the kitchen to get another bottle of wine as Missy and Kate polished off the one on the table. “Sheesh! You two need have the distributor in Denver park a damn semi trailer filled with wine in the driveway! HA HA!” Kelly returned to the table to a stern glance as his aunt held out her empty glass, and Missy tried to hide a giggle at the far end of the table.

“Excuse me, FLO! Could I get a little service here? I’ve been waiting TOO long for my wine and my food is getting cold!” Kate smirked. Her slippery green satin dress seemed to cling even tighter to her lovely boobs. Kelly stole a quick glance at her perky nipples, but was caught red-handed by Kate, “Young lady my eyes are up here,” she snapped pointing at her face, trying her hardest not to burst into laughter.

Kelly poured the wine very slowly, joining in on the act, “I’m very sorry ladies. I’m new here, and not used to wearing heels and pretty clothes. My rich aunt got me this job…uh please don’t tell her, I’m just a poor farm girl trying to make ends meet.” Kate smiled and Missy giggled uncontrollably, but both quickly composed themselves.

“I’m sure we can work something out Miss. um…I’m sorry I missed your name, young lady.”

“Grace. Kelly Grace.”

“Ah yes, Miss Grace, now you’ll do exactly what we tell you and nothing of this matter will leave our table, understood?” Kate raised an eyebrow in mock seriousness.

“Certainly ma’am. Anything you say.” Kelly bowed his head, looking very submissive. His silk rose hairpins twinkled in the candlelight.

“Well, I know what I say, and that’s MORE WINE!” Missy blurted, out in mock drunkenness. Get down here girl, I’m sorta dry!” Kelly filled both ladies glasses and then set down to eat. He could feel their hot stares as he ate. Every time he looked up he felt as if HE was the main course instead of the pasta.

As they finished eating, Kate and Missy stood up, “Ok young lady, now you’re to clean the table and meet us in the living room as soon as you finish, is that clear?”

“Yes, ma’…” Kelly was cut short by Kate’s sharp voice.

“And for the rest of the night you’ll refer to Melissa and I as ‘Mistress,’ understand?”

“Yes I understa….um, yes mistress.” Kelly scooped up the dirty plates but was stopped by Missy.

“Oh Miss Grace, you need this.” She was handed an ornately decorated satin and lace apron from Kate. Tying it around Kelly’s neck and waist with wide satin ribbons. “There now, we can’t be staining those delicates!” Missy kissed him lightly on the cheek, and then produced a tube of lip-gloss from her purse. “Those lips of yours are losing their shine.” She touched up his lipstick with a very liquid gloss, making his lips sparkle seductively in the low light. “Very nice…very kissable.” She tested them by planting her full lips and Kelly’s in a soft, lingering kiss.

Missy and Kate went to the living room, taking their wine bottle with them, and lounged on opposite sofas next to the crackling fire. Kelly continued to shuttle the remnants of dinner from the table to the kitchen sink, his skirt swishing against his stocking-clad legs and the satiny apron, the six garter straps tugging tightly against the hip-hugging garter belt, and his jiggling breasts bounced with each clicking step of his stiletto heels, straining against the lacy confines of his flimsy bra.

The ladies giggled and laughed, pouring more wine. “How many bottles is that?” Kelly wondered. Missy got up, whispering in Kate’s ear, going to the bedroom and returning with a leather bag. They glanced up at Kelly, as he washed the dishes and loaded them into the drying rack, “Finish your business quickly and get over here young lady!” Kelly saw them digging around in the bag, but hiding the contents from his glances. More giggling and whispering ensued, followed by more wine and louder giggling and the whispering got louder to the point where he could make out a little of what they were saying.

“Going to show her how it feels…initiation…womanhood…virgin…” he caught just snippets of what they were giggling about. The rain pounded away, wind tearing at the shuttered windows. The lamplight and firelight combined to warm the room in a romantic glow. Kelly finished his chores and joined the ladies in the living room.

“Why Miss Grace, so nice of you to join us!” Kate settled back in one corner of the couch, her black hair framing her beautiful face. Missy stood behind Kelly, untying the apron and sliding the smooth fabric across Kelly’s full breasts, brushing his nipples with her finger tips, accidentally…on purpose.

“You did a wonderful job in the kitchen, now it’s time to relax and enjoy the evening.” Kate winked seductively at Missy standing behind Kelly. He felt a couple soft clicks around his wrists as Missy closed a set of velvet handcuffs.

“Thank you mistress.” Kelly replied looking over his shoulder at Missy as she gave him a devilish grin.

“Enough of the mistress stuff, sweetie. That game is over. Now just sit back and relax as Miss Baker and I treat you to an evening of feminine charm…so to speak.” Kate smiled and winked again at Missy.

“What’s with the handcuffs, ladies?”

“Now Kelly, we know how charged up you get when you see us in various stages of dress…or undress if you will. We don’t want you fondling ‘little Miss Kelly’ if you know what I mean, while your auntie and I show you a few things about how a lady likes to be ‘handled.’ So we’re going to keep you under wraps for a while, until we need ‘her.”

“Ok, that’s sounds fine, but what about…mmmph…mmmph.” Kelly felt something silky stuffed between his glossy lips from behind.

Missy stepped in front of him, slowly settling her form fitting skirt back into place. Kelly just caught a quick glimpse of her ribboned garter straps framing her smooth thighs, and delicate lace stocking tops. “No more sass from you, girl! How does that taste? I’m sure you recognize that little lacy, blue thong from earlier tonight, but it was getting so darn hot in here, you know? I needed a little air conditioning.” Kelly now tasted a sweet but slightly salty flavor mixed with a floral scent. The combination was pleasing to both his nose and mouth, but just the thought of having Missy’s dainty panties in his mouth was mind blowing.

Kate walked up to Kelly, lewdly fondling his heavy breasts through the filmy satin blouse. She walked him over to a high backed chair and set him down. Kelly’s throbbing shaft pulsed in his tight panties, straining against the velvet bonds. He kept glancing down and back up to Kate, hoping she’d read his mind. She gave him an understanding smile and licked her sticky lips before turning to Missy, “Miss Baker, I believe we can release, ‘little Miss Kelly’ from her bonds now that our young lady is properly secured.”

“I’ve got it covered, Kate.” Missy wasted no time in unzipping Kelly’s black skirt and yanking it down around to his ankles. “What a little tart you are! Walking around with your skirt around your ankles!” Missy teased Kelly as Kate ran her fingertips over Kelly’s panty clad crotch.

“What do we have here, young lady? Are we hiding something down here?” Kate traced little circles across the satiny fabric with her shiny nails, then quickly sliding her fingers inside Kelly’s panties and sliding them down to just below his gartered stocking tops. Missy unhooked the velvet bonds from the back of his corset and Kate slowly unwound him. His thick shaft bobbed lewdly as it was released, and Missy reached around, taking him into her hand and squeezing firmly, “My goodness, sweetie, your clitty gets bigger ever time I see it…”

“Later Missy…we’ll attend to her later. Now where were we?” Kate slid Kelly’s silky panties back into place, but his throbbing manhood pulsed uncontrollably inside the thin fabric, purplish veins drawing a perfect profile of what was hidden underneath. She pushed Kelly back into the chair, his arms locked tightly behind him causing his boobs to press outward against his frilly blouse, and Missy’s panties parting his lips slightly. His painted eyes, crimson lips, dark lashes, and wavy curls gave him a doll-like appearance. “Oh sweetie, you are so sexy!” His satin blouse now lay flared across his

Missy knelt at Kelly’s feet, snapping his ankles to each chair leg with another set of cuffs like the pair currently gripping his wrists. As she stood back up she made sure to slide her heavy breasts along the front of his nylon-covered calves. “There we go, all snug and secure. We don’t want you getting all excited, squirming around and falling now do we? Just relax now. You’re in for a treat! Oops, one last thing…” Missy quickly snapped open the handcuffs, popped each button up the back of his blouse and whipped it off with deft skill. “Hands back babe.” She clicked the cuffs back on in one motion. “Your Auntie Kate and I want to see your perky boobies!”

Kelly’s very life-like breasts strained against the glittery lace, nipples threatening to pop out at any moment. His muffled breathing quickened as Kate and Missy came together in a warm embrace, the warm firelight dancing across their soft curves. “Getting hot in here, lets get a little more comfortable.” Missy turned her back to Kate while she slowly unzipped her long pencil skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and turned back to Kate. Kate’s long fingernails clicked together as each button of Missy’s blouse came open, revealing her heavy breasts. She slid the blouse slowly down Missy’s shoulders, kissing her neck lightly; following the satiny garment down with her tongue as it also fell to the floor.

Missy helped Kate out of her slinky green slip dress, pulling it up and over her head, the billowy garment floated seemingly in slow motion to the pile of clothes accumulating quickly on the soft rug near the stove. Now both ladies stood facing each other, clad only in their skimpy bras, stockings, and heels. Missy’s blue garter-belt framed her pert, tanned bottom. Kate’s long supple legs encased in sheer nylon seemed to glow in the lamplight. Their hands entwined as they leaned together and met in a soft kiss on the lips.

Kelly watched intently as their lips parted and their sticky tongues twisted together, wetting their lipstick. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. His aunt kept secrets he knew nothing about, but he subconsciously knew something was up all night, as their subtle hints now were materializing into a fiery climax.

Kate pulled Missy into her body, tiny beads of sweat appeared on their breasts as the pressed into each other. Kate slipped out Missy’s fancy hairpin, letting her flowing auburn hair tumble down her back, and at the same time Missy’s fingers unsnapped Kate’s bra, pulling it quickly from her shoulders. Kate left Missy’s bra in place, but pulled the delicate lace of her demi cups down to reveal her fully erect nipples. Kelly’s cock tented out his panties until it poked out the top of the lacy band, pressing into his abdomen, a small sliver of precum oozed out and bubbled slowly down the underside of his shaft. This sexual exhibition he was witnessing was driving him over the top.

Missy groped Kate’s pendulous breasts, pushing her back onto the couch facing Kelly. She sucked the base of her neck down to her cleavage then took turns pulling each nipple to her wet lips, sucking and nibbling softly. She continued kissing down her taut stomach to the top of her wispy thong. Then taking it in her mouth she pulled it slowly down over Kate’s hips, past her stocking tops, and continuing down to her spiky heels and flinging it off to the side, adding to the ever growing pile of feminine attire and lingerie building up on the floor.

Kelly could now see his aunt in all her feminine beauty. She was totally smooth, as he had fantasized. The moist folds of her womanhood glistened with wetness. Her breathing was heavy as she closed her eyes while Missy parted her legs, pushing her knees back toward her swelling breasts. Missy’s tongue darted out as she leaned down, licking the edges of Kate’s hot petals. “You taste like sugar, baby.” She squirmed in delight, rubbing her boobs and pinching her nipples, as Missy’s tongue penetrated. Kelly moaned as well, worried that he would erupt all over the expensive garter-belt encircling his waist.

Missy continued. She slid two fingers inside Kate as she flicked her tongue back and forth across her protruding clit. “Oh fuck me Missy, honey fuck me hard! Oh god, OH GOD YESSS!!!” She pumped her hand in and out, faster and faster as Kate squealed, her whole body shuddered in ecstasy. Her passion erupted into a wild orgasm like nothing Kelly had ever seen. He was in heaven watching this erotic show.

Kate grabbed Missy’s hair, smiling down at her. “That felt so damn good! Now it’s your turn, get down on your knees you hot little slut!”

“Oooh, I love it when you talk dirty!” Missy turned back, getting down on her hands and knees, looking over at Kelly, licking her lips and sucking her fingertips. Kelly moaned loudly through his panty gag, he was on the edge of exploding all over his fine lingerie.

Kate walked over to him, “We’d better get one out of you before you make a sticky mess of yourself. What do you think about that my little slut?”

Missy replied, “Oh I think she’s more than ready, all that frustration of being bound is taking a toll on our little love doll! Bring her over, I want that fat clitty to cum all over me!”

Kate unshackled Kelly’s ankles, pulled his panties down and tossed them into the pile. Then she had him kneel behind Missy. His throbbing “clit” was inches from her round ass. He could see her tight little rosebud and dripping pussy. How he longed to bury his full length inside her hot mound. Kate knelt behind Kelly, grasped him and began to stroke his full length. “You want to fuck her don’t you, doll? You want to stick that big clit in her tight little ass? I know you do you little tart!” She pulled Kelly’s cock forward until his head pressed against Missy’s cheeks. That was all he could handle. He erupted instantly, spraying hot cum the full length of Missy back, from her bra straps down to her sparkly garter belt. Kate picked Kelly back up and set him back down into the chair. Strapping him back in and then sucking the last remnants out of his flared cock head. “Such a naughty little slut aren’t you? Naughty sluts must be taught a lesson! In due time, my little pet, in due time…Missy and I aren’t done yet.”

Kate returned to Missy, still on her hands and knees where she proceeded to greedily lick up all of Kelly’s stickiness off Missy’s back and down to her ass. She undid Missy’s bra, “I’m afraid this has to go, our little hottie got her spunk all over your lovely brassiere, but don’t worry she’s going to pay for that.” Kate gave Kelly a devilish grin as she knelt behind Missy, spread apart her smooth globes and drove her tongue into Missy’s rosebud. Missy moaned loudly, “Oh yeah, lick my ass Katie, stick your tongue in deep!” Kate’s long fingers found Missy’s hot slit, she slid three fingers in easily as she continued to suck and lick her ass. “Fuck ME! Fuck me HARD! Oh fuck yes, that feels soooo gooood!”

“Oh you’re going to get it hard, don’t you worry about that!” Kate reached over, pulling the black bag out from under the couch. Now Kelly knew what all the giggling was about. Kate produced a long black strap-on cock; it was very lifelike, complete with veins and a smooth head…at least eight inches long and attached to a pair of heavy boned, lacy panties. Kate donned the big toy, grabbed Missy by the hips and plunged the big cock into her awaiting pussy, driving it all the way in.

“Oh do it hard Katie, don’t stop…don’t stop!” Kate smacked Missy’s ass as she continued to drive it in and out. Sweat rolled down Kate’s boobs and forehead, dripping onto Missy’s rippling bottom. Missy’s big tits slapped together as she moaned in ecstasy. Kate snapped Missy’s garters across her ass and legs with every stroke. Missy came, screaming loudly…then came again. Kelly stared, his eyes fixed on the big black cock slamming Missy’s tight pussy. Stockings swished against each other in the warm light, sweat continued to pour off the beautiful ladies locked in the throes of passion. Just when he thought it was over, Kate pulled the strap-on out of her pink lips and pressed it firmly into her pink rosebud. It slid in with ease and Kate drove Missy to two more climaxes. Kate finally pulled out and the ladies rested.

Kate slipped off the black cock and slumped down to the couch. Now their attention turned to the little “lady” adorned in expensive lingerie and strapped to the chair. “Well young lady, did you enjoy yourself?” Kelly quickly nodded yes. “Good, because now it’s time for you to be welcomed into the sisterhood.” Missy pulled her panties out of his mouth and unshackled the cuffs.

“What sisterhood are you talking about?” Kelly looked puzzled then a sort of light went off in his head as he glanced over to another black dildo that suddenly appeared in Kate’s hand. “Hey…w…w…wait now! If you think that you’re going to…”

“Quiet down little miss! You know nothing of the pleasure you’re going to experience. All young ladies must go through their virgin initiation. I know you’re scared, you haven’t had your cherry popped, but don’t worry, we’ll be very gentle and this will only be uncomfortable for a minute. You don’t know what you’re missing!” Kelly got up quickly, but Missy grabbed his arms and set him back down. She found his half limp “clit” with one hand and began to massage him slowly back to life. Kate strolled over and rubbed his shoulders, pressing her big tits into his face. She pinched one nipple, pulling his head into her flesh, “I know you’ve been waiting for this all night.”

Kelly’s apprehension about whatever the ladies had in mind for him melted away as he took her stiff nipple into his mouth and began to suck hungrily at her breast. Missy continued pumping his cock back to life, and also pulled the lace down on his bra, exposing his nipples. Missy sucked on each nipple as she stroked his shaft. Tingling sensations ran up and down his spine. The fake breasts and with their little built in electrodes added to his excitement. An outsider would not have been able to tell them from the real thing. Kate popped her boob out of Kelly’s mouth as the two ladies guided him over to the long couch, sitting him down in the middle. He took in the full view of everything surrounding him. Two beautiful ladies clad in the sexiest lingerie money could be, and he himself dressed the same. Beautiful sparkling jewelry, shiny nails, styled hair, perfect makeup, strappy heels, seamed stockings clipped to six satin garter straps. His hairless skin feeling every change in the air. His hard, erect cock framed by a lovely satin garter belt and matching corset, blending perfectly into a lacy bra, cups pulled down just enough to reveal large eraser tip nipples.

Missy whispered into his ear, “Do you want to taste me honey? She buried two fingers into her moist folds, bringing them up to Kelly’s lips, but taking them away just as he got a little taste. His crimson painted lips glistened with her wetness. “You’ll have to taste me in another way though.” She now held another black dildo, not quite as big as the one Kate used on her earlier. She guided it to her awaiting pussy and buried it the full length, moaning slightly and then pulling it out to show Kelly. As Kelly was starting to pull away, Kate began stroking his shaft, kneeling at the foot of the couch. Missy brought the wet cock up to his lips, grabbing the back of his head with her other hand. “Now you can taste my big clitty like I tasted yours earlier. Easy now, remember no teeth!”

The fat head slid past Kelly’s lips, the surprised look on his eyes was priceless as the thick shaft slid across his tongue and pressed against the back of his throat. Kate giggled, “Oh sweetie, you’re a natural!” The sweet muskiness of Missy’s womanhood tantalized Kelly’s taste buds. He began to suck greedily at the shaft, licking the head and taking the full length in as Missy pumped it in and out of his mouth. “Relax your throat, easy now, that’s it.” Missy pushed the flared head into Kelly’s throat and the soft rubber balls of the dildo slapped against his chin. “Oh my, Linda Lovelace would be so jealous!” Kate joked.

Missy continued lubricating the dildo with her juice and feeding it to Kelly as Kate stroked his shaft slowly, watching intently as Kelly slurped Missy’s “clit.” As Kelly was distracted, Kate wetted her other hand with her own moistness and slid a single finger into Kelly’s tight rosebud. He clenched tightly and squirmed a little but she increased her pace of jacking him off and he relaxed his muscles. She added another finger and poured a little lube onto his hole as she increased her pace. She hit something pleasurable as Kelly moaned with delight. “Auntie Kate that feels so good, please…ple…please don’t stop.” She fucked his ass with her fingers; it slurped and popped loudly as she added more lube and another finger. “Good girl, such a good girl taking in all these fingers, time for something bigger I think. Missy you take over massaging her clit, while I see about giving this little bitch a proper fucking!”

“Kelly I think you need to taste me from the source.” Missy turned and straddled Kelly in a 69 fashion. Pressing her pussy onto his face and burying his nose into her tight ass. Kelly grabbed her garter straps and sucked hard on her pulsing clit. She squealed in delight as she took his cock into her mouth, then proceeding to bury her nose all the way to his soft balls. Her big boobs tickled his corseted stomach as she drove his “clit” into her throat again and again. Kelly’s makeup was a mess and his hair became plastered with Missy’s hot nectar as she ground her mound into his face. Orgasm after orgasm shuddered through her body but she never stopped sucking. “Oh suck my pussy Kelly! Suck it hard baby, I love it!”

Kate now positioned herself at Kelly’s tight pussy. She had strapped on a twelve-inch cock and pressed the head into his dripping wet rosebud. Kelly couldn’t see it but he certainly felt the big cock head slip into his tight ass. She slowly pushed more and more in, his ass spread open wide and his muscles quivered as she prepared to pound his virgin “pussy.” “You’re gonna take all this in little lady, the whole twelve inches, you’re going to remember this fucking for a long time, because it’s the best you’ll ever get!” Kate stroked the big cock in and out, slowly quickening her pace until the slammed the base into Kelly’s ass. Kelly came instantly in Missy’s mouth, she tried to take it all in but the slippery globules spilled out of her pretty mouth, dribbling down her throat and painting her tits white.

“You like this big cock in your pussy, don’t you? You horny little slut, fuckin’ take it all bitch!” Kate was going wild, slamming Kelly’s ass again and again, she held his ankles high above his head, pushing his stocking clad legs back past Missy as she continued to drain Kelly’s cock. Kate leaned in and licked some of the cum off Missy’s face and Kelly spread Missy’s ass open driving his fingers and tongue deep inside her.

Missy snapped Kelly’s garters against his legs as she watched in fascination. Kate’s sex drive was amazing, as was her own. Kelly felt the big cock massage places inside his body he didn’t know existed. He felt his cock harden even more than before as his sexy aunt pounded away at his smooth ass. His garters tugged hard as she fucked him harder and harder, his big titties bounced and jiggled as Missy climbed off to suck his cock from the side. He had to hold onto his boobs to keep them from slapping his face. This didn’t go unnoticed as Kate got even hornier watching him, “Oh yeah baby, squeeze those big titties for your auntie, I’m going to make you cum so hard your’re going to pass out!”

Kelly couldn’t hold back. Kate’s thick cock and Missy’s sucking was driving him over the top. “Ohhhh fuuuuck, I’m gonna cum again, oh fuck oh fuck!!!” Missy popped his throbbing shaft out of her mouth and began to pump it wildly with one hand while she rubbed her clit with the other. Kelly came with a mind blowing orgasm that shot cum onto Kate’s face and jiggling tits. And Kate was right Kelly passed out from pleasure. Kate pulled out and Missy ripped Kate’s cock off her hips, slammed her back on the couch and made her come twice more with her skillful tongue.

Kelly awoke in bed. Light streamed in from the windows. He thought he had been dreaming at first, about everything; the trip to his aunt’s, Missy Baker, and the whole night. But a light knock at his door, followed by the two beauties he had been dreaming about changed that thought. Missy and Kate stood in the bright sunlight; they wore skimpy baby dolls with satin boy shorts. Kelly sat up in bed, wearing a full-length royal blue satin nightgown with ruffled cap sleeves. He felt the heavy tug of the gowns shoulder straps and looked down into deep cleavage and satin clad nipples.

“Good morning sweetie! You slept so well. Did you have fun last night?”

“Yes, I had more fun than I could have imagined!”

“We thought so. You make a lovely lady, and you know it’s just us girls here, so we’ll have all sorts of fun this summer. We’ve got so many outfits for you to wear and so many toys to play with.” Kate winked as both ladies helped him out of bed. “I know you’re a little sore, but it’ll pass. Let’s get you freshened up for the day. How about the three of us have a soak in my big tub?”

“I can’t wait.”

up
205 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Summer with Auntie Kate - Part 6

Kelly will sure have quite a story to remember.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

3 Sexy 'LADIES"

Renee_Heart2's picture

Wow that was HOT I came my self just reading this story :). I can't wait to see what else Missy & Auinte Katie have instore for Kelly :). I bet Kelly does look lovley as a beutyful young laddy can't wait to see what happens next keep up the great work.
Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

fun time ahead

kelly looks like he is going to be having fun times ahead with both Kate and Missy.
thanks for sharing your story with us.

A wonderfully erotic story

I just happened across this incredibly good story and have read it from beginning to end.

Such naughtiness! But not just that, it's well written putting the reader right amongst all three of them up to their mischief. Superb erotic descriptions that mean I can envisage every wonderful moment of this lovely story.

Thank you

My words exactly Charlotte

Rose you have penned a very well-written story. You have sufficient character development and the 'plot' unfolds easily and plausibly. Well, as plausible as something this steamy can; I love this type of story where our hero becomes encased in loveliness. The cleavage, the sex kittens and the attention her "big clitty" received were absolutely wonderful; breathtaking in my mind's eye. Please "Grace" us with more.

>>> Kay