First time 1.......

Printer-friendly version

First time…..

Musings from WannabeGinger

For all of us, there are many “first time” for many things in our lives. Here are a few of my own.

Chapter 1

The first time I realized I was in love, I was six years old. Her name was Susan Moore. Really, Susan May Moore. She had a middle name which stuck in my mind. I thought she was wonderful. I sat in class and looked at her endlessly. I wanted to hold her hand.

That proved to be easy. Her home was on my way home from school. In those days, parents didn’t always come to meet us at the end of school days. As there was no major road to cross, we could walk home. Us, together, with group of other kids. One day, for the first time, I took her hand….. And she didn’t let go until we reached her garden gate. Next day, it was easy……

My next “first” was wondering what it might be like “being a girl”. I didn’t ask anyone….. But I did think about that. I was about eight. I had no sisters, only two brothers who were much older.

The first time I was unfaithful — to Susan — was when I was sat next to a new girl in school. Her name was Riva and she was Jewish and she had brilliant red hair. Susan’s hair was mousey-blonde and not well-shaped. Riva’s was blunt-cut in a pretty swingy sort of style.

The first time I tried anything that might make me understand what it was like to be a girl happened when I was nine. We were at my brother’s girlfriend’s house near Christmas. His girlfriend had a sister…. Angie. I excused myself for the rest room but found my way to Angie’s bedroom next door. A pair of panties of Angie’s found their way into my pocket. I wore them that night.

The first time I thought it would be nice to be a girl was that night. Not for always. I was, and still am, a boy. But I liked the feel of the panties. They made me feel somehow relaxed. I thought it would be nice to wear other girly clothes…. And have girly hair like Riva’s… or Susan’s for that matter. I was hooked.

The next day, for the first time, I started to look out for girls’ hair styles and colours….. and their mothers’ too. I started to imagine how it would be to wear other clothes of theirs, and how it would be to have my own hair styled the way theirs was. A lifetime’s fetish was borne — female clothes and female hair!

The first time I went out wearing panties was when I was twelve. It felt good. I kept wondering what people might say if I was knocked down by a car in the street and I’d be taken to hospital…. And discovered! That I wasn’t 100 per cent a boy, but maybe 1 per cent a girl. I got this very pleasant warm feeling when I let those thoughts wash over me.

By the time I was thirteen, I was wearing panties regularly. For a first time, I went shopping for girly things. I had been to Marks & Spencer and bought some…. They were nice little lacey knickers that held “me” in quite tightly.

Chapter 2 will take me through puberty……………..

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A child explores....

Andrea Lena's picture

...wanting to know, she tries and looks and touches; innocence seeking understanding. I'm looking forward to the next steps, dear heart. Thank you for opening up this part of you to me.


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

First time.......

Thanks for a look into who you are.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thank you Ginger,

ALISON

'you are and always have been Ginger to me so welcome back! To those of us who understand,this is a
lovely piece that I am sure brings back sweet memories to a lot of people.Looking forward to more
of the same,you have been away for too long.

ALISON

many years

The mind goes back so many years ,so many tears .

Thanks for the memories WannabeGinger :)

Hugs Roo

ROO

Breathlessness

joannebarbarella's picture

That's what I remember, although my first time was wearing one of my mother's slips. I had a sort of panic attack from the excitement, and the fear of being discovered,

Joanne

Your musings are cute. I never had to muse about these things

because I just did them without thinking. I think they call that doing things naturally. Being male is not necessarily being a boy. You can be a girl, even with a male body. You can even be female with a male body. Oops, did I just confuse you? Well, that was intentional. In order to be classified female with a male body, your estrogens have to be at least 40% and be in transition for 1 year or more. The more time you are on estrogen, the more you are on estrogen, the more you become female. The musings here in this chapter are what most TG people go through. I guess I was lucky in that I had a lot of support.

Noticing how girls (and women) wear their hair and clothes is important for a TG or even a CD, because then we can see how the clothes fit them, and how the clothes move on their body. We can see how the hair bounces, instead of stay still like a boy's short haircut. We also see how women and girls walk too. We walk in a sort of glide, not the slumpy, jerky motion of a boy or a man.

Your musings have merit. Thank you for sharing them.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Nine years old.

Patricia Marie Allen's picture

8 or 9 years old seems to be the magic time for cross-dressers. I was that age when I discovered the feel of nylon and became hooked on the idea of wear girls clothes. I started with a swimsuit that was lined in nylon. That same day I tried a pair of panties and within the week I was raiding my sisters closets and drawers on an almost daily basis. By the time I was ten, I could walk in heels and put on a bra by fastening it behind my back and I could put on nylon stocking and get the seams straight. (Remember seamed stockings?)

Hugs
Patricia
([email protected])
http://members.tripod.com/~Patricia_Marie/index.html

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper ubi femininus sub ubi

Hugs
Patricia

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper in femineo gerunt

Totaly Honest!

Ole Ulfson's picture

This is the most honest autobiography I've seen posted here and as a very inquisitive person I like to learn about the experiences of others. This all rings as true as a perfectly tuned bell.

Thanks, Ginger.

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Thank you, everyone.....

everyone who wrote a comment on this serial.... it was written from the heart and is truly biographical..... I've been away for months and months and have started my way back by reading other stories and some of my own - starting with First Time..

I'd love to hear from any new readers who come at this afresh!

Love to you all. from Ginger xx

Just come around again....

.... to see if my friends are there......!! Loved you all for your comments, years ago now, and wanted to thank you for all your own writings in this new year we're entering. I'll follow you all up if I can! Be happy! Love Ginger xx

You!

Andrea Lena's picture

Love you, sweet girl!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena