An Interview with Kitty LePew

Printer-friendly version

Originally presented 2005/02/15


 

by Betty Kane

 

Well, of course, the romance caught me by surprise, how could I have ever expected that?

***

And Phillipe is so impetuous and generous and well, amorous. Certainly I'd never been treated that way back in America. No one there romances you with flowers or singing or jewelry and, and then, abducts you for a weekend of skiing in the Alps. Seriously.

He kept buying me beautiful clothes and insisting I wear them. We went to restaurants and the opera, museums and the football stadium. We even had private tours of the Paris Sewers, the waterfront and a, a canning plant I think he owns.

True, we did meet in a paint factory, after the accident.

Oh! Perfume? Yes, now I always wear perfume, Phillipe insists on it and well, it is a good idea, when you think about it.

***

Considerate, forgiving and always romantic, I guess those are his best qualities. Mmm, hmm. Well, he can be a bit, stubborn about any ideas he gets into his head. Our courtship, for example, I tried to talk him out of it, oh, yes. But he pursued me and finally, I guess, I just had to surrender to his love.

The last argument I could raise, you know, "We can't possibly get married, I'm a boy!" I said.

And Pepe said, "Cherie, petite chat, but of course! We can get you fixed."

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mon Dieu!

Andrea Lena's picture

...zis story...she was ....how you say? Purrrrrr-fect?



Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Indeed!

Extravagance's picture

APPROVED.

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Headcanon?

erin's picture

You mean that you will from now on think of this as the end point of all the Pepe LePew cartoons? LOL.

Never heard the word "headcanon" before but it is a perfectly cromulent word!

Unless it's a hat howitzer....

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.