Sweet Dreams-22...Sunday so Sweet.

Printer-friendly version

Sweet Dreams-22…Sunday so Sweet.

Chapter 22

I woke I think a few times I think just to be sure that this was real, that this had really happened and there’s the evidence of late last night to just before dawn this morning of me and Alex’s making love. It’s the best and yet weirdest feeling in the world to feel so reassured ay seeing the mixture of our clothes scattered over the room. Then my body catching my brain up to the after effect feelings of making love.

No freaking out, I wanted this, wanted him and it was perfect, it was. I only moved just enough to snuggle back against him and feel his muscular body and all the warmth he gives off. Alex’s response was to reach over me and gather some more of the bedding and pull it around us and gather me up against him in this hug.

Then he said the sweetest thing. “Hunter…guh…bak t’ sleep its Sunday.” It was nice to go back to sleep smiling.

…………………I woke up from this dream, this very deeply very real dream of Alex making love to me only I wasn’t the me that I really am, no in the dream I was a girl. Like a real biological female and stuff.

In the dream part o woke up in Alex had been using his fingers on me. I wake up moving my hips and gasping in the throes of a reach around and see stars I had cum that hard…I wonder if that’s an after effect of last night.

I feel Alex press against me and he’s hard again and he starts to kiss my neck. I’m sore, and I’m sure to be messy and lots of other reasons I guess you could say to not have sex but there’s this ever increasing part of me that wants him but not just on a physical level but that’s actually a factor or at least a little bit.

They say with women it’s all about the feelings and the emotions. And right now I’m feeling that I’d love to spend this morning at least making love like we did before going to sleep.

I find myself pushing back against him and doing some over the shoulder kissing and I feel him with the lube and then he’s sinking into me and as sore as I am its good too. And he’s sweet and slow and letting my body adjust as his hands race gently over my skin, play with my nipples. He cups my breasts not breast at one point just holding me there and kissing and the heat from his hands was so good.

There’s a good twenty minutes before we both achieve lift off and he kisses me then slips out of bed. “I’ll be right back.” He actually pulled me into his warm spot and left. I’m feeling this friction soreness, but this heat or this sort of really perfect melty warms inside of me that seems to be how it feels after Alex makes me implode with pleasure.

He turns on the stereo nothing down loaded just. WCSX, 94.7 FM it’s a classic rock station and one I used to listen too all the time. I like some of the digital stuff too but somehow tuning in where I know there’s someone in the booth makes it better.

I just enjoy the tunes and hug the pillow to my and snuggle into the pocket of warmth his body had left.

Alex comes back showered, in boxer briefs…. Oh…when did guys look that…like that in their underwear….I guess maybe when the contents became a lot more fun?

He gives me a minty kiss and I inhale. He smells like Zest soap, and shampoo, with hints of the soap from his shaving cream and the sharpness of his aftershave and coffee, he brought me a coffee in bed. I kiss him back and run my fingers over him face revelling in actually doing that.

I have someone I can really reach out and touch.

I sit up when he passes me my coffee and smile at him from the cup as I take that first sip. I love coffee but the cheap instant and gas station coffee is nothing like the Kona stuff he fresh grinds and makes in the French press.

I sip at my coffee my legs pulled up to me in the blanket in a good way with my back to the headboard supported with some of our pillows. That’s all kind of new to me. I’ve never slept in a bed with a headboard as far as I know…I’m not counting being passed out in Mom’s hooker nest. The thought of not just having something for myself isn’t as new and strangely thrilling as the whole concept of Ours.

…..Our Pillows…Our Bed…Our place…the thoughts of them are just so….good?

I love the feeling even if it’s mixed in with the post sex stuff. You know what I’m liking about the post sex stuff right now?

The way that Alex is looking at me and smiles at me.

“So what’d you like for breakfast?”

“Anything, surprise me.”

The one bad thing…I had a smoke last night out there with Adam. I really can’t comment on the whole smoking after sex thing because I’m really new to it but dammit I was one of those coffee and a cigarette people…and I’m seriously craving.

“Okay sure…love you.” He kisses me again and still sexy and minty fresh. Then he heads off to the kitchenette and I watch his butt. God it’s so weird. I’m actually watching him, watching his butt and yet there’s no boner for him like that. I sip at my coffee and think a bit about that. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted really to do that kind of stuff with Alex at all. I guess that means I’m the bottom? Huh, I guess I really am the girl. Okay I’m actually kind of good with that.

The thinking lounging thing really can’t last so I finish my coffee and put all my needing a smoke thing into getting the rook cleaned up and getting a bubble bath run, all hot water only and I let it get just right while I get the laundry on and I do both of ours.

I get “Cleaned.” Before I get ready to sink into the tub and I’m wincing into the tub from the heat of the water on well a newly sensitive area and my skinned knuckles.

I imagine Adam’s going to find out about the damage I did to the stall at the restaurant even if April took care of it.

Sigh…

Actually I’m not going to worry about that now.

Alex comes in with a second coffee and this thing…I mean it’s like a waffle if you made it out of like something close to carrot cake and there’s cream cheese on it just kind of like a slice of toast rather than a breakfasty full on thing.

It’s good and I can tell there’s stuff in it that’s good for me and I’m not used to those tastes but I’m hungry and it’s pretty good actually. I’ve been getting hungrier lately like I’ve started to actually build up the strength for my body to be hungry.

I really enjoy the nice long soak, actually the longest soak in my life and I’m all relaxed and wrinkled as I get out and I lotion up after even and do my face with the face cream and my hair and everything. I even do the baby oil thing on my skin to be as soft as I can get too. Kind of the full on girl bit and coming out of the bathroom I can smell frying smells meat, onion, potato?

I make the bed and slip into just some sweat pants of mine and one of his jersey’s and I pad out barefoot to the living room and sit on the couch and watch him getting everything together for well I think we’re having brunch? It’s like twenty to one in the afternoon so…I guess it is brunch.

I could be doing some school work right now because I see he’s got his books out on the coffee table and y’know what. Instead I actually just watch Alex and paint my nails. I love the smiles he sends my way whenever he looks up at me.

Oh and it’s Amazon Teal sort of like a rich green turquoise color. I feel a little naked without my punk me look.

We eat ate our little counter kitchen island thing together and it’s a really nice meal. A nice thick but not big piece of beef tenderloin? Still nice and pink in the center, fried onions with HP steak sauce on them over the steak and a poached egg over that? Hash browns on the side and slices of tomato. Another one of those waffles and there a juice that he made in the juicer. I take a sip and it’s really strange to me. Orange is the only thing I can recognize really and it’s good for me. I drink it down okay I think there’s lots of carrot here too and maybe apple? I’m going to say he put all the pulp into the waffles.

Kind of a good way not to waste stuff, that works for me. I actually eat everything and there’s just something about the way the runny egg mixes with the onions and the steak sauce and the way it goes with the steak and a bit of the tomato or a hash brown.

He’s got a much bigger portion but mine’s plenty and I’m stuffed and we do the dishes together and it takes us awhile to do everything. Eating and just smiling and being close to each other.

Doing the dishes gets put on pause a couple of times as we stop when a song that we like comes on and we just stop and dance to it. We take the rest of the steaks from the package and some other leftovers and stuff and kind of clean out the fridge and we make a pot of stem for the slow cooker. It was actually kind of neat because I’ve never seen a slow cooker before.

It’s actually three in the afternoon when we end up sitting down and working on our homework and everything. We talk and bounce ideas off each other even with the classes that we don’t share and go off on the odd tangent our two.

There’s this beautiful point where I’m using his laptop to type out the notes in his henscratch for him to print out from his flashdrive when he gets to class and the apartment just smells of the stew and the sun’s warmed the place up and Alex set another hot coffee beside me and he kneels/sit’s mostly on his legs and a little on mine and he gives me a massage.

Oh god was it awesome. It’s just almost better than sex in a way. It’s having someone that you love touching you in this way that’s not sexual. But it’s that I love you, I want to touch you just to touch you and make you feel good thing…and there’s no headache this time as the tears at just how good this feels run from my face.

“You okay?” he leans over and kisses my neck and ear area.

“Yeah… (sniffle.) good tears actually.”

“Are you sure?” My heart does this little squeeze thing again because he looks at me and I know that he cares.

Never is a really long time to be without ….care…love… I really can’t help myself and I kiss him and do it with as much love as I can into it and break it with more fresh tears as I’m getting choked up trying to say. “Alex…”

“Yeah…?”

“Thank you.”

“Okay…”

“No…thank you for being sunshine in my soul.” Tears fall and I dip my head and blush because yeah that was just kind of corny as hell.

He takes the point of my chin in his and… and guides me into this kiss like the guys do to the girls in the movies.

“Hunter I think I was falling for you when I first met you…I…saw stuff in your eyes and in you that just speaks to me…spoke to me and I can remember thinking that…the saddest person just always has the most beautiful smile.”

(Good sob, Glomp…) Kissing…oh who the hell says things like…yeah kissing and falling in love even deeper than before. I mean it’s so normal and yet the most romantic place in my life here with him on a few comforters on the living room floor between the coffee table and the couch and we’re doing this…living this moment.

And there’s part of me wondering?

Did Cliff actually kill me?

Is this heaven? My second chance or something?

Am I just beat to hell and this is a dream…The Sweetest Dream I never could have dreamed.

I don’t care…if this is heaven then thank you God, and if I’m dreaming I don’t want to wake up.

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sweet chapter

Sweet chapter, thanks for sharing more of this wonderful story.

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Thanks Lizzie:)

Just trying to keep the story going and give you some more stories and stuff to read while you recover:)
*Big Hugs Lizzie*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

second that

you put a lot of emotion in this one. Hunter really needs the time and safety there to recover.
great chapter, thanks

Thanks Lonewolf:)

It took a bit to get the mood right just between the mellow relaxed Sunday and all the love that they have together and the changes in her life and the love happening here.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

loving touches

"Oh god was it awesome. It’s just almost better than sex in a way. It’s having someone that you love touching you in this way that’s not sexual. But it’s that I love you, I want to touch you just to touch you and make you feel good thing…and there’s no headache this time as the tears at just how good this feels run from my face."

wow. I'm in awe, I'm in tears, I'm jealous as all heck of Hunter ...

well done, again.

Dorothycolleen

DogSig.png

jealous as all heck of Hunter...

Tell me about it, Dotty. *grin*

Although despite the abusive backgrounds of both of them, and Hunter's unplanned gender flip, it is a pretty idealized situation... She looks so perty as a girl and all, and is able to pass with mannerisms and stuff so well too, and he's a big hunky football player who's also sensitive and caring and gentle (not a macho jock douchebag) and from a wealthy family... In that situation, I'd be happy being either one of the characters. *sigh* (with a preference for being Hunter, of course, but I wouldn't complain if I were Alex. Much.)

Nice chapter, Bailey. Nice easy-going relaxing Sunday break after all the drama of the last chapters.

*big hugs*
Lees

(okay, going out for my birthday dinner now. My mum, dad and brother are taking me out to a chinese buffet place, so I guess my diet is out the window tonight, although I skipped all other meals so far today)

Thanks Lisa-Lore:)

I Loved that the whole chapters mood and feel came across so well.
Have a really great time out at the buffet Birthday girl:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

There is something very sacred to me

about just simple heartfelt human contact. We need it so much sometimes and for someone for some people who don't get to have someone touch the real them or haven't had much contact except for pain...and abuse.

Thanks for the comment Dorothy:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Love

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

“No…thank you for being sunshine in my soul.”

I hate the phrase 'corny' because it is so often used to belittle sentiments that are true and this is still a beautiful sentiment. And I'm crying. Again. *sniffle*

You write some wonderful love scenes Bailey and I don't mean the actual act of making love. It's the emotional content that makes them really special such as the scene where the earlier quote was taken from. I could really feel the warmth and strength of Hunter's love for Alex in those moments, those times the two of them exist in that little bubble of love when the whole world is just them.

Beautiful, like a sweet dream should be. Thank you.

 


"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Hey thanks so much Jemima:)

I'm so glad that you liked this that much. I totally agree though that sometimes corny sweet stuff is just what the doctor ordered and there's these times when there's someone in your life that comes in and they light you up inside just like sunshine.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Corny, corny, corny...

Hey, even with relationships in my life having been few and far between, I'll be the first to admit I'm a major cornball. But when I do say or do something corny, it's usually heartfelt and sincere. I was the shy kid, not the playa playa, so I never learned how to talk all slick and seductive, poetic and romantic. When I say something sweet and corny, I mean it. And like I said, I'll be the first to admit it's corny, which I don't see as a bad thing.

But maybe that's why I'm a 44 year old virgin. Hmmm... *smirk*

Or maybe I just hadn't met the right person to appreciate my brand of corny. (Until now, I hope...)

Whatever. I've officially reached "Old Dog" status and am no longer eligible to fill out the request form for "New Tricks" (in triplicate).

Ow... my heart.

Tap, tap. Is this thing on?

*sloppy hugs*
Lisa
(maybe I had too much wine with dinner)
((in vino veritas))

Well Lees I heard you pretty clear.

Sweet and corny is better than good.
People with hearts like that are awesome.
You ask anyone here and they'll take the corny goof over the suave guy any day. I for one Know that She would and does love that about you. There's nothing wrong with old dogs and their tricks honey.
There's a whole lot of us who like the classics when it comes to love. I'm as Corny as it gets too. I think a nice sweet time would be a nice bit of music, the TV off and just being alone with Jonelle in the kitchen sharing time and doing the dishes or cooking with her.
*Big Hugs Back*
Love ya you sweet romantic goof.
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

New Barbecue Sauce Flavour: Sweet and Corny

You're awesome. Love you too.

I'd say I hope Jonelle knows how lucky she is, but I'm pretty sure she does. Which makes you pretty lucky too. *hugs to you both*

As this story shows, even more than most of your stories do, you are a big sweet romantic goof too, and your own "sweet and corny" (the trait, not the barbecue sauce, although that sounds yummy!) is part of why you are such a great storyteller. You couldn't keep your heart out of your writing if you tried...

Now if we could just work on your spelling and grammar. *teasing smile*

Lisa "had just enough wine with the chinese food to sleep like a baby last night" Danielle

Lees & Bailey's Sweet and Corny BBQ Sauce:)

Pan roast 2 cloves of garlic and a jalapeno together.
Add in two cans of cream corn.
1 teaspoon of salt and pepper each.
3 tablespoons of brown sugar.
1 small cup of tomato paste.
2 table spoons of vinegar.
1 tablespoon of chili powder.

Heat it over medium heat for 20 minutes then strain the mixture to catch the kernels.

Serve on cut up roasted chicken or toss over/with grilled veggies.

This is your fault Lees!
LOL!!!
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Lees and Bailey's BBQ Sauce

Hahah, that's excellent! Sure, I'll take the blame for that. I've been someone's muse for a story, but never for a recipe!

I'm sure that'll cause a few foodgasms.

Lees

Such a...

... sweet series of events since the grotesque drama played out at dinner the night before. Glad that Hunter is getting a respite from the emotional roller coaster that she's been on lately.

Have they reached the other side of the storm, or are they merely in the eye?

Starting to wonder if Adam has given Hunter and Alex a truce, if not tacit approval. Yet we still know so little of his motivations at this point. The entire series of events could have been a form of manipulation to further whatever game he was playing.

I'm very much not convinced that Adam doesn't have layer upon layer of ulterior motivations behind everything he does. Bound to find out though hehe

Another wonderful chapter, Bailey, thank you =]

~Huggus Maximus n Stuffus~ lol
Jen

You're very welcome Lynx:)

I'm so glad that you liked this and I really do like it when I get speculation of what's to come from people and stuff.
Thanks for the great comment.
?
Was that? "I came, I baked, I hugged?"
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Just Curious

Bailey, did you live in Michigan at some point? I lived in Michigan for a while. I was curious if Alex's community is based on Grosse Pointe?

I was going to school in Michigan and one of my roommates came from Grosse Pointe. One weekend I spent at his parent's house he gave me a tour of Grosse Pointe. Some moderately affluent people (like my friend's family) all the way up to gated mansions with actual guards, not just entry keys or cards.

I've been to the Renaissance Center and even the Fairlane mall. It's cool to read about those places.

Oh, thanks for the quicker turnaround on the new chapters. My Hunter addiction makes it hard for me to wait.

No but I've spent a lot of time there.

I had family in Ontario and a few weekends going over, the odd delivery run or two, all at different times and I got to go and see and meet people there not in the scope of the tourist stuff. They were reno-ing the Ren-Cen when I was there and liked Fairlane a lot when I was out there but what really stood out was the other places.
Detroit has been hit so hard over and over but you run into people that are. "Yeah it's hard here but live somewhere else? No way!"
I actually found that true for a lot of places in my time in the states. There's not just pride in the whole country and state but there's people there that just have this great pride in sticking it out and even making their own area just a little better.

Yeah I loved my times in America a lot.
There's people there that take home of the brave to a soulful place for me.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

So sweet... so when will you drop the hammer on one of them

-- GRIN --

Hum, our heroine's headaches are gone.

A finally healed concussion from her beating? Tension headaches from the stress, gone now that she has love on her life? Or the calm before the storm, IE the aneurysm has stopped leaking for a while?

Still wonder how she adapted to being his lover -- no hints he was TG MtF or gay before that I recall but then maybe he/she was asexual given the horror of her life then-- but then they both are *damaged goods*. Her with no love, just druggie shit on her family and him with mom committing suicide and nearly taking him with her. Alex is one odd fish. But a damned good one. Is it simply she's responding to the first unconditional love she's ever known, the only human contact that wasn't a kick to the ribs or something more? Whatever it is she/they deserves happiness. They complete each other, to use a cliché phrase that truly works here.

So do we get the Disney Happy EndingTM, the tragic one or something in-between.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Well if I explained the headaches it'd take stuff away

That I could write John:) But lots of Ideas there so thank you very much there. On Hunters sexuality though you're close to being right on being Asexual but there's the early/still crossdressing where I tend to go with Gwen's idea of part of that was a way not to be like Cliff. There is a lot of your idea of the level of human contact that wasn't painful. Hunter is still trying to figure out and get their sexuality. They had homophobia drilled into her head but she's in a same sex relationship.

I Love this story because there's still so much here.
How about no ending yet, if we are getting close then it's for Book 1.
Thanks for the great comment:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

So righteous

So beautiful. this captured the love between Alex and Hunter. them just being... sharing time and gentle touches and loving. this is love, the lovemaking is exciting, but this is the love between... being together and just being.
*purring*
Diana

Sometimes just being is just perfect right Diana:)

This is something I really believe in. The lovemaking is exciting and gets to the right places but just to be with the one you love and take the time to just enjoy it.
Yeah.
Sigh...
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Do You Know what Love is?

I think, after reading this story so far, that I am close to understanding what true love must feel like, the passion tumbles forth from the pages like a hurricane riding on a Tsunami, incredible, beautiful, astonishing, these words feel inadequate. I pray that this is going to be a Happy ending type story because my heart might just break if it isn't. I need to know love is real, even if it is only in a story.

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

I'm so glad that you like my little soap Great Sage:)

I was really deeply into the zone when writing this and sinking into the story. I think the human condition calls out to us to just want this...nothing fancy just this.

Thank you for the beautiful poetic comment.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Still Loving this stoy

and yes I will comment on every chapter When I'm reading I relate to the characters. I am very into this story In many ways I become the characters in my head.

First impressions are experienced based

Jamie Lee's picture

Adam had his putrid family attitudes as one of his experiences. Jen was another. His impression of Hunter was a mixture of the two, mixed with what he thought would be best for Alex. And the art Alex wants to do was not part of Adam's thoughts.

Hunter's meltdown showed Adam just how broken she is, how much crap she's been through and reminded him of his own heartaches. And his lacking of understanding why April has stayed with him.

Like Hunter, Adam never experienced the love April has for him and Alex. And now Hunter. When something is severely lacking it can be hard to know how to express that which was never learned while growing up.

April has become the linchpin of love for all three, and she's showing all three what unconditional love is and how it can be shown.

Now if she can get all three to the right doctor that will help them deal with years of pain and hurt. And Hunter for the necessary meds.

Hunter and Alex are at a very vulnerable state in their relationship. She needs him and he needs her, urgently. They both feel acceptance and love from the other, feelings both have not had in their lives for years.

And should something happen to the other? The affect on the other could be devastating, permanently.

Others have feelings too.