Runway | Chapters 1 - 2: Hello Beautiful!

Printer-friendly version

Synopsis: Two High School students make it big through the FBI Academy and just can’t wait for their first assignment. However, nothing had prepared them for their first assignment out of the Academy!

 

Runway

By

Arecee

Chapter 1

MODEL FOUND MURDERED

New York City. World famous model Natalia Breshnekov was found with her neck cut, floating in the Hudson River this morning by two joggers. They had noticed her nude body against the sea wall as they ran by. “I saw this bloated body floating next to the wall and would have never guessed that it was Natalia, it made me sick looking at her,” said Bill Justin. “I noticed the smell before I saw the body,” mentioned Barbara Wise, Bill’s running partner, “I couldn’t bear to look at it, it was disgusting.” Police have no leads into the model’s death and were asking the public for help in solving the matter.
Natalia was the star model for Universal Modeling Agency and had been missing for four weeks. It was assumed that she had run off with one of her many boyfriends for a holiday, but when she missed her latest modeling assignment her agent notified the police as to her disappearance. The tall Russian beauty was well known for her erratic behavior especially when it involved men, so her disappearance didn’t cause much of a stir until this AM.
Police spokesman Robert Minton said that this case would be investigated like no other because of the popularity of the deceased, “We’ll leave no rock unturned,” he said. No funeral arrangements have been made pending notification of the family.

************

“Hey Mutt, you and Jeff coming by for a beer later?” Joe Lind asked as the recruits left their final training session at Quantico.

“I dunno, I’ll ask Jeff,” Mutt replied.

Mutt and Jeff, that’s what the other FBI recruits called Matt and Dirk. Both young men had joined the FBI right out of high school in a special program to recruit young men and women for undercover work for the agency.

Mutt was Matt Watson, a slim lad standing five foot five with dark hair and brown eyes. Matt laughed a lot and seemed to enjoy every minute he was alive. Matt came from Santa Maria, California and lived to surf when he was in school. His academics were in the upper one fourth of his class but surfing won out over school sports. The school bell would ring and it was off to Avila Beach for his favorite pursuit.

Jeff was Dirk Rollins, the other half of the team. Dirk stood five foot eleven and weighed one hundred forty pounds after a visit to an all you can eat restaurant. Dirk was one of those kids that never gained weight no matter how hard he tried. Dirk was of Scandinavian stock and had blue eyes and a shock of blond hair, or what was left of it after the buzz cuts both boys sported. Dirk was from Minnesota and seemed to be serious all the time, even when he pulled some prank on Matt. The sides of his mouth would curl up when he did something funny but he really didn’t let out the guffaws like Matt did. How these two paired up was a mystery, but they had become best of friends.

The boys had just graduated from FBI training in Quantico, Virginia and were hoping to be assigned to some far off post.

Matt spotted Jeff at the far end of the hallway and shouted to him.

“Hey Dirk, want to grab a beer with Joe and the guys?” Matt asked.

“Let’s check the bulletin board first, then we’ll have a beer,” Dirk said.

The two young men walked to the main entry and scanned the board for any interesting notifications.

“Hey Dirk look at this, they’re asking for volunteers for an undercover assignment in New York City, let’s sign up,” exclaimed Matt., as he looked at the notice on the bulletin board.

“We’ve never done this before, what makes you think they will let us have the assignment?” Dirk responded.

“The worse they could say is no, and it doesn’t hurt to ask. Besides, that was the reason we came to the academy in the first place, come on let's try.” Matt said, with a gleam in his eye.

“I guess you're right, it would be fun skulking about in our trench coats and hats, lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce on the bad guys, hell we might even get to use our karate, yahh!” Dirk shouted while jumping in the air and kicking his leg out in a menacing way.

“Dirk, you’re out there, I’ll just use my gun and shoot the son of a bitch and then stomp him with my boots.”

“Why would you be wearing boots?”

“Because we're going to be bad ass bikers on a mission.”

“I’d rather be Sam Spade, you know trench coat, hat, and cigarette hanging out of our mouths, now that’s under cover.”

The young men kept introducing scenarios as they walked to the office to sign up for their adventure.

“May I help you?” asked the agent in charge of the desk.

The agent was Johnny Mullins. Johnny had been with the FBI for twelve years and was what one would term a fuck up. He had been on several assignments and each one had gone badly because of his ineptitude, and because of this had a chip on his shoulder and loved to screw with young agents in the most devious ways.

“We want to sign up for the undercover assignment on the board,” stated Matt.

“Which one is that?” asked the agent.

“It’s the only one on the board,” replied Matt.

“Look, I don’t know which one you are talking about, give me a clue.”

“The one in New York City,” replied Matt with exasperation in his voice.

“Oh, that one, are you sure you want that one?”

“Damn straight, we’re two bad dudes,” laughed Matt.

“Okay, I’m going to help you out, let me get my supervisor,” the agent said, laughing all the way from the room.

“Hey Bill, we have some dumb shit kids that want that assignment in New York City, what should I tell them?” asked the agent.

“Let me see who you’re talking about,” responded Bill.

“It’s the two guys at the desk.”

“Did you say two guys?”

“Yep, the two guys.”

“That assignment is for girls, we just haven’t found the right ones, go tell them that they don’t fit the profile.”

“Hey they’re newbies, why don’t we fuck with them for a little while, you know break them in, screw around with them a little bit,” said the agent.

“We could get in deep shit if we do that, let it go.”

“Come on, this is the government, nothing can happen to us, and beside we need a laugh now and then, let’s do it.”

“We could lose our jobs if we’re caught, let it go Johnny,” Bill said.

“Come on Bill, I helped you with that Santa prank at the annual Christmas party so you owe me, the least you could do is look,” Johnny said.

“Okay, let’s see what we have to work with.”

Bill walked out to the reception area and looked at the young men and spoke, “So, you two want to go undercover? Didn’t you just graduate from the academy?”

“Yes sir we did. We want this undercover assignment, we want action,” stated Matt in his innocence.

Bill appraised the two men, God they look just like high school kids, skinny as hell but eager to please. Being involved in the prank will make them feel as though they are one of us, what the heck, it’s all in fun.

“You boys look like you will fit the bill. We will have to alter your appearance slightly to fit in with the people you will be watching so I want you to go down to room B201 and see Maria Gomez. She will take good care of you, good luck men,” said Bill as he sent the boys off.

“Okay Johnny, I sucked them in, wait until Maria makes them up and they find out the assignment was for a woman, God this is going to be funny.”

“Let’s give them a few minutes and go down and see the results, you did clue Maria into the joke didn’t you?”

“I did before I talked to the kids. She couldn’t wait to fix them up, she was giggling the whole time I was talking to her. She said their mothers wouldn’t recognize them after she was done with them.”

“Cool, lets give it a half of an hour and go down, I hope they don’t get too pissed off at us.”

“They seem like nice boys, I’m sure they will laugh just as hard as us at the joke,” said Bill as they returned to work.

Matt and Dirk rode the elevator down to the basement and found room B201.

“Wow Dirk, this is going to be so much fun, I wonder what they want us to become for this thing?” questioned Matt.

“It must really be undercover for us to have to have disguises,” replied Dirk excitedly.

The boys entered the room and found Maria waiting for them.

“May I help you?” she asked, barely controlling her laughter.

“Were here for our disguises,” Matt answered with his excitement showing.

“Ah, you want the ones for the New York City job, okay come with me, I’m Maria by the way,” she said as she extended her hand to the boys.

Matt and Dirk shook her hand softly and introduced themselves. They followed her into the rear of the room. There were several doors on the back wall and when opened revealed a small makeup room behind each door.

“I’m going to separate you two. One of my assistants will work on you Matt while I do Dirk. Jenny, will you take Matt in that room and disguise him like we discussed earlier?”

“I’d be happy to Maria,” Jenny said.

The women took each boy to their individual room for their makeover. They were kept separated so they wouldn’t see what was being done to them until it was time to bring the joke to a conclusion.

The women did their best to make the boys beautiful. There was no sense making them look like clowns, the joke would be better served if they looked like girls. Both boys were late in starting puberty and shaved only once a week whether they needed it or not. A little concealer hid their eyebrows, some shadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, lipstick and gloss did wonders to the lads. Maria stood back and admired her efforts, Dirk was beautiful, actually he was beyond beautiful, he was gorgeous, even with his crew cut hair. Maria was jealous that a man could be so pretty and not even know it.

Jenny finished with Matt and had to giggle. Matt was cute, cheerleader cute, he looked bubbly and sweet almost as though he was going shopping with one of his girlfriends, Jenny would have liked to have a girl like this as a friend.

Bill and Johnny were in a conference room waiting for the girls to bring the two boys back so they could have a big laugh at their expense. The women called Bill to tell him they were ready to bring them to the room.

“That was Maria, they’re bringing the guys here in a few minutes. Do you have a camera to take pictures?” asked Bill.

“You bet, this is going to be a howl, I can’t wait for them to see each other,” replied Johnny.

It was at this moment Jack Carstairs the director of operations walked by and saw the two men waiting for Matt and Dirk, so he thought he would say hello.

“Bill, Johnny, how have you been?” inquired Jack, as he entered the room.

From the look on their faces you would have thought the grim reaper had just entered the room. If Matt and Dirk were to enter the room now, with Jack there, they might just as well throw away their retirement, they were dead.

As luck would have it Maria escorted the two boys into the room. Both looked like girls with crew cuts and boy’s bodies and when they saw each other their mouths dropped open in disbelief.

“Who are these two?” asked Jack.

“Uhh, Matt and Dirk, they were trying to see if they could go undercover on the New York job,” Bill said, thinking fast. Fuck, fuck, fuck, we’re so busted, God there go our jobs, was the thought running through his mind as panic set in.

“Did you boys volunteer for this assignment?” Jack asked.

“Yes sir,” Matt answered, innocently.

“Bill did you go along with this?”

“Yes sir,” Bill said, as he saw his retirement flying out the window.

“Well from the look of things Bill, you came up with a great idea, I’m impressed. You men make beautiful women. We’ve been trying to find a girl tall enough for this assignment and you Bill thought outside the box and found the person we need, we need more agents like you, I’m putting your name in for commendation, congratulations, Matt and Dirk, the assignment is yours. Maria I want you to work with these two and get them ready for their adventure and boys you’re the kind of agents the FBI is looking for, duty above all else. Maria do what ever it takes to make the tall one ready for the runway, the fashion industry waits.” Jack said with a chuckle as he left the room.

“Did I hear right, Jack liked what we did?” Johnny asked.

“I think that’s what he said. I thought we were dead when the boys came into the room. I can’t believe we got away with this.”

“Excuse me sir?” asked Matt, “You didn’t tell us this assignment was for girls.”

“Well damn, did I forget to tell you that, how forgetful of me,” responded Johnny. Now Johnny was pissed off, he wanted this to be a prank, crap it was his idea and now Bill was getting credit for it. To make matters worse, this was a plum assignment for Matt and Dirk, and it was his idea, life wasn’t fair.

“Matt, Dirk, how do you feel about this assignment now?” Bill asked..

Matt and Dirk had walked to the observation mirror and were looking at themselves. The look on their faces was one of disbelief, how could they let themselves be suckered into making fools of themselves and what was worse the director liked that they had allowed themselves to be made up like a couple of sissies. Dirk could feel the anger building in his stomach. Dirk didn’t like this sort of thing, he was from a very conservative base and in his eyes, men were men and women were women and he would be damned if he was going to be like some freak on the Jerry Springer show.

“I don’t like it at all,” responded Dirk. “If I had known you were looking for women I would have been out of here in a heartbeat. I know you were just fucking with us and you were caught and now it looks like Matt and I wanted to do this thing too Now we have no choice as to whether we want to do this or not. If we don’t we will be dropped from the FBI and I want this job more than anything, so you win, I’ll do it but I don’t have to like it.”

Matt on the other hand thought the whole thing was a giggle and as usual his surfer personality rose to the surface with an outbreak of laughter.

“What’s so damn funny Matt?” Dirk asked.

“Us, look at yourself dude, you look hot, well, err kind of, and me, hell I feel a need for some pompoms and a short skirt,” replied Matt as the laughs continued.

Dirk looked at his best friend and finally the sides of his mouth curled up. He even let out a quiet yuk, yuk. Maybe he shouldn’t be so uptight all the time and what harm could come from this anyway?

“You’re right Dirk,” Bill said, “This did start out as a joke but as luck would have it you were exactly what we were looking for, a tall person that could work as a model. Hell half the girls that model are men anyway, so maybe this will all turn out for the best.”

“I hope so,” answered Dirk, as his anger subsided.

“Maria, I want the guys to report to you tomorrow morning so you can train them and perfect their disguises. Take as much time as you need, they have to be perfect. Just so you know what you are going to be doing, Dirk you’re going to be a high fashion model and Matt we’ll find something for you to do. You really don’t have to become a woman for your part of this assignment if you don’t want but it will be easier for you to go back stage as a woman than if you were to remain a man for this thing.”

“Hey Dirk and I are buds to the finish, if he has to be a girl for this then I’ll be one too. What the heck, Mutt and Jeff are inseparable and what kind of friend would I be if he had to do this alone?” Matt asked.

“It’s done then, report here tomorrow for your training with Maria, good luck men and for what it’s worth I’m sorry the joke backfired on Johnny and me, see you tomorrow.”

Bill and Johnny left the room and Maria brought the guys back to the dressing rooms to remove their makeup.

“You guys are lucky to have gotten this assignment, it’s very dangerous,” said Maria as Dirk sat first to have his face taken off.

“Why do you say that?” asked Matt.

“Did you see the newspaper the other morning? There was a story about a model that was murdered four weeks ago. She was going to give the New York police information about a drug ring that uses the fashion industry as a cover to move drugs, and now she’s dead.”

“And I thought all we had to do was flit around like a couple of girls,” laughed Matt.

“Being a girl isn’t as easy as you think it is and if you aren’t convincing, you’ll be as dead as that model. It won’t make any difference whether you are a man or woman, dead is dead,” Maria said.

“Point well taken Maria, I just hope you can do as good of a job as the director thinks you can do,” Matt said.

“I’ll do my part, but you have to do yours, I’m finished with you Dirk. Sit down Matt, let me make you a man again since I don’t have any pompoms for you to use just now,” Maria giggled.

“Damn, I was just getting used to this and now you pop my balloon. I thought I might try out for the Dallas Cowboy cheer leaders and then you take it all away from me,” sighed Matt and then he fell into a laughing fit.

“Stay still or I’ll get this cream in your eyes and I swear I will if you don’t stop laughing,” giggled Maria.

“Okay, I’ll be good,” he said.

Maria finished removing the makeup and sent the boys on their way. They would have gone to a bar for a drink, but neither was twenty-one so they went for a cup of coffee. They had many things to talk about.

“Matt, we have to talk,” Dirk said with concern in his voice.

“About what?” Matt asked.

“The assignment, I don’t like it, it’s not right.”

“What’s wrong with it?”

“The girl thing, I don’t want to pretend to be a girl, I’m a man and this plain sucks.”

“Loosen up dude, I think it will be fun, come on man, were going undercover.”

“This wasn’t the undercover I was thinking about, this girl thing makes me real uneasy.”

“Come on Dirk, it’ll be fun.”

“Why is everything fun with you, can’t you be serious sometimes?”

“I am serious, this is just like surfing, its fun.”

“What do you, mean like surfing?”

“Surfing is like this adventure. When you surf, you start out on small waves and as you gain confidence and skill you work your way up to larger waves and that’s when you really have fun. Then you hear about waves four or five times larger than the ones you usually surf and have to try them. You catch one and when you drop off down the face you know that this will be the best ride of your life but if you wipe out it could kill you, so you concentrate and when you finish the ride and drop into the water you want to scream, “I did it.” It’s a feeling like no other. This adventure can be the same way, the little waves are when we learn to act like women and then when we become comfortable in our deception we finally ride the large wave, that’s when we go undercover, if we fuck up we’ll die, but if we succeed, it will be a high like no other.”

“I know it will be interesting and fun, I just don’t like the disguise, I’ll be fine after we get started, let’s go get some sleep, I’m sure Maria will be busting our asses tomorrow.”

“I’m sure she will,” Matt laughed, as the men left for good nights rest.

Chapter 2

The next day found the guys in Maria’s hideaway awaiting her idea of fun, for her at least.

“Matt, Dirk, the first thing I want to do this morning is to see what I have to work with. I want you to go into those dressing rooms and remove all your clothes except for your underwear. Please leave it on because I really don’t want to look at those manly bulges of yours this early in the morning,” laughed Maria as a way of cutting the ice so too speak.

Both guys did as instructed and returned to Maria, Dirk with his tighty-whities and Matt with his boxer shorts.

“Let me see what you two look like, turn around for me,” Maria asked.

Both guys turned and then faced Maria for their critique.

“Let me see, Dirk, you’re the most important part of this thing so I’m going to have to spend more time with you. You’re tall enough to be a model but God you’re very skinny, don’t you ever eat?” Maria asked with concern in her voice.

“Are you kidding Maria, when Dirk and I go to an all you can eat buffet they kick us out because Dirk eats so much, it’s disgusting,” Matt answered, as he screwed up his face into a disgusted look.

“I don’t eat that much,” Dirk replied.

“Bull, the busboys break their backs removing your dishes,” Matt laughed.

“Well if your going to be a model you’re going to have to add a little fat on your legs and butt, your waist is okay but you’re way too skinny everywhere else,” said Maria. “We’re going to have to let your hair grow on your head but all the rest has to go. I can see I have some real work to do with you. Now Matt, get over here, let me see, you have the same problem except you do have a little shape to your legs but not much else. It won’t be as important for you to look good since you won’t be on the runway but I still want you passable. The first thing I want to do is have you waxed, you’re big boys so this shouldn’t bother you, girls do it all the time. Go with Jenny and she will make you pretty,” Maria said as she shooed the boys away

Matt and Dirk were led away as Maria giggled to herself. An hour later, two sad looking boys with hurt puppy dog eyes were led back for more of the makeover.

“How did it go guys?” Maria asked.

“Fine,” Dirk said, with indignation in his voice, “I’m glad I’m a guy and don’t have to do this again, that hurt.”

“You’d better get used to it honey, this will happen until your assignment is over, remember, you’re a girl now.”

“Ugh,” Dirk groaned.

“Okay girls, enough of the complaints, I need to measure you and then I’ll start dressing you. We’ll go from there to making you into the next supermodel Dirk. Matt, you’ll be easier since you’ll be a regular girl living an ordinary life so as long as you’re passable I’ll be happy. Let’s get started.”

Maria measured the boys and went to the wardrobe room and returned with a dress for each of them.

“Put these on so I can get a feel of what we’re going to do with you,” Maria said.

Maria showed them how to lower the dresses down over their heads and zip the back. The dresses were both light weight cotton with tight bodices and a flaring skirt that stopped at mid-thigh. Both young men had on their own underwear and that was all beside the dresses. Maria wanted to see what the guys looked like before makeup so she wouldn’t be distracted from the task at hand.

Maria led them to a mirror so they could critique their appearance.

“Well boys, what do you see?” she asked.

“Two butt ugly guys in dresses,” Matt laughed.

“I’m serious Matt, if you two were girls what would be your best and worse features?”

“Hmm, my feet are kind of cute and my calves look alright but everything else looks skinny and hard. I guess my waist is small enough but my hips are the same size so I look like a surfer dude in a dress.”

“What about you Dirk?”

“I don’t like any of it, I look stupid, all I am is skinny and tall, this really sucks,” Dirk whined as he wondered if it was to late to back out of this thing..

“Don’t be so hard on yourself Dirk, this is going to be fun, you’ll see and I can make you into a very pretty girl, all you have to do is follow my instructions,” Maria said. “The hardest part is giving you and Matt figures. We won’t go overboard with this since models are skinny anyway but we have to soften your appearance. You will have to get some curves, not those over done plastic surgery curves but normal skinny girl curves. Your calves and thighs need the most work and your hips will follow. We can give you small breast forms, not much more than an A cup but the only way for the rest to happen is for you to take hormones for a short period of time, three or four months at the most, that way when you go off of them there won’t be any damage to your bodies. If we were to extend the time you might become sterile and we don’t want that, we want you hunks back after this is all over.”

Both Matt and Dirk got a sullen look on their face, this wasn’t a game anymore, this was serious business and maybe they should throw away their careers. Things were looking grim for them.

“You want us to take hormones? What if something happens to us, I don’t like this,” Dirk said.

“Trust me, nothing will happen to you, we’re the government and we never make mistakes,” Maria said with a smile.

“That’s what scares me the most, you’re the government,” laughed a nervous Matt.

“What if something does happen to us, they might fire us because we’ll be freaks,” Dirk said.

“You won’t be freaks, the effects of the hormones will wear off once you stop taking them. You’ll be fine,” Maria said with a reassuring tone of voice.

Maria should have been a used car sales woman and could feel the boy’s demeanor changing as she cast her spell.

“As long as there is something in writing I’ll do it. I love this job and if that’s what I have to do to succeed I’ll go for it, what about you Matt?”

“Wow, you bet I’ll do it. Just think, I’ll be able to ride my board in a bikini with my double D tits, shit dude, it’s what’s happening,” Matt laughed.

“God Matt, your sick,” Dirk responded and gave his friend a look of disgust.

“I hate to pop your balloon Matt but there won’t be any double D titties, in fact the only boobs you will have are the ones we glue on your chest,” Maria said.

“Oh darn, just when I thought everything was perfect,” Matt said, as he rolled over in laughter.

“Okay guys, enough of the laughs, we have a lot to learn about being women. Since this is the first day the easiest thing for you to learn is the application of makeup. This will be one of those Karate Kid days, makeup on, makeup off. Doing your own makeup is a learned skill, a man can do it as well as a woman, but it just takes practice. Tomorrow you will see a specialist to get you started on your hormones and then the real work begins. You have to learn to become women, every movement, every nuance has to be feminine, the slightest slipup will spell death for you,” Maria said.

“Before I had this job I trained in Hollywood in both acting and makeup and I will make you my best project yet. We’re going to have fun with this thing. I know we will laugh a lot, and maybe cry too as you learn new things about yourself. The real work will come when you go into the field, that’s when this becomes serious. Now lets make a mess of your faces girls,” Maria giggled.

Maria had removed one of the false partitions from between the dressing rooms so they could work together in the same space. She showed the guys how to accent their eyes, highlight their faces, and ways to make their mouths more attractive. Maria did the first makeover, removed it and then turned the boys loose to do it themselves. The first time was a total disaster. Matt was really getting into his task, as he was having fun. His hands were moving here and there, and when he finished he looked like Matt the female clown, he almost had lipstick on his ears. Dirk however was as uptight as he usually was and when he finished he looked like shit. His lips looked tiny, actually smaller than they normally were and his eyes looked like two piss holes in the snow. Matt looked at Dirk and was soon rolling on the floor in laughter. Dirk on the other hand looked at Matt and shook his head, but the sides of his mouth did twitch in an upward direction, Dirk was starting to have fun.

“God you two look like you just escaped from the circus, remove that mess and lets start again. This time go more slowly, putting on makeup isn’t a guy thing where you have to be first to finish, it’s a girl thing, each stroke is meant to make you look good and each movement is important, go slow, enjoy what you’re doing and watch how your appearance changes as you put the makeup on,” Maria instructed.

The guys removed the mess and started again, only this time much more slowly. The results were much better but not great, so it was off with the old and on with the new, over and over again until they were able to do a decent job.

“You two look pretty good, but you still need work. You’ve learned how to put your makeup on and how to remove it but next you will have to learn which makeup to use during the day and at night, a little more or a little less, but you’ll learn. After your appointment tomorrow I want you to come back here and we will continue our lessons. I think tomorrow would be a good time to shape your eyebrows since you will be on your way to becoming women. No need for you to have uni-brows anymore. I will also have some other things for you to try when you arrive, now go get a good nights sleep, girls need their beauty rest,” Maria giggled.

The guys left and Dirk turned to Matt and said, “What the hell was that girls crap?”

“Lighten up Dirk, Maria’s just playing with us, let’s get some rest because if tomorrow is anything like today we’ll need it.”

The following day the guys returned to the facility and were taken to the medical wing for their examination and hormone treatments. They were given a document signed by the director stating that if their transition were to be irreversible their jobs wouldn’t be in jeopardy, and in addition the government would be responsible for any and all medical procedures necessary to make them whole whether as a woman or man.

“Wow, this paper sure makes me feel better,” stated Dirk, “NOT!”

“Well at least we won’t lose our jobs if they fuck us up,” Matt said.

“That’s reassuring Matt, this whole thing is making me really nervous, maybe we should seek employment elsewhere,” Dirk said grimly.

“If it was that bad they wouldn’t ask us to do this in the first place, everything will be fine, you worry too much,” Matt stated.

“Matt, you just don’t get it, they don’t give a damn about us. I’ll bet they hope we fail so they won’t have to spend money fixing their fuck up,” Dirk said angrily.

“They’re not that cold hearted Dirk, lets get some tits,” Matt said hoping to loosen up his friend.

Dirk looked at his friend and snarled, Matt might be having fun, but he was determined not to.

The guys were given a physical examination and then were asked for a sperm sample to be frozen if it were to be needed in the future.

“Okay guys, everything seems to in order so I can start your hormone replacement today. The director says that time is of the essence and since this is just a disguise that’s going away when you finish your assignment we’ll dispense with the mental part of a transition. I’m going to inject you once a week with both a testosterone blocker and estrogen to soften your features. It will be safe as long as we don’t continue treatment past four months but by that time you should be rounding out quite nicely. After you stop treatment you should be able to return to normal after a period of time. Do you have any questions?” the doctor asked.

“Are you sure we will look like men again?” asked Dirk.

“After we take you off the testosterone blocker things should return to normal.”

“What happens if we take the estrogen longer than four months?” asked Matt.

“After four months you run the chance of becoming sterile and your figures will continue to develop, especially your breasts. You will notice some swelling as it is, but once we stop the estrogen it will stop their growth. This is perfectly safe if you follow my instructions, you shouldn’t be concerned. Okay guys, bend over, its time for you to have some fun.”

The guys did as told and received an injection in each cheek of their butts.

“Well guys do you feel any different? Do you feel like running to the mall to shop or have your hair done?” asked the doctor.

“No,” answered Dirk sheepishly.

“Exactly, becoming a woman is a lot more than just having these shots every week. They will change your appearance but everything else must be learned. Maria is an expert at disguise, she will teach you everything you will need to know to behave like women, but the rest is up to you. Don’t let her intimidate you. Maria is a hard task master, but she’s also a lot of fun, enjoy this adventure and what the heck Dirk, you’ll be able to watch all those girls take their clothes off in front of you, you’re a lucky man.”

“Won’t I have to take my clothes off too?” Dirk asked innocently.

“Yeh, I guess you will, see you next week men.”

Matt and Dirk returned to Maria’s lair to see what she had in mind for them next.

“Ahh, I see my two girls have returned, how do you feel?” she asked.

“The same only my butt hurts a little from the shots,” Matt said.

“At least you only have to have the shots once a week. We might as well get started, you’re going to find that getting your shots is the easiest part of this journey. They will change you physically but I have to change you mentally. You have to become women through and through or you will be dead feminine appearing men within a week. That means that from now on you are to live as a woman twenty-four seven. I know it will be difficult for you but you must do it so that you don’t forget and do something male while you are in disguise. The first thing you must do is to meet your two new best friends.”

“Who’s that?” asked Dirk.

“Your boobs. I have silicone breasts for both of you and it’s time to attach them. I’m going to glue them on and they aren’t to be removed except when I tell you to take them off. Up on the table you two, it’s time to go to work.”

Dirk and Matt lowered themselves onto the table and were soon sporting new breasts. Dirk was given the smaller pair as he was going to be a model. Matt was give a larger size and when they both stood up Matt complained about the weight pulling on his chest.

“Get used to it girl friend, all of us women fell like that. Dirk I gave you B size breasts since you will be walking the runway and that’s about as big as most models are, and Matt you have C’s, they will look good on a little cheer leader like you. It’s time for you to get dressed, off with those boy’s clothes including your underwear and I’ll give you something else to wear. Into the dressing rooms,” Maria said.

The guys stripped and Maria handed both of them satin panties that were really a gaff. If they had been any smaller they would have looked like thong panties.

“How are we supposed to put these on?” asked Matt.

“Slide them up those smooth legs of yours and tuck that pajama python of yours back between you legs and pull the panties up tight. It will keep you from showing that monster of yours especially when you start getting excited from these clothes.”

“I’m not going to get excited,” countered Dirk, “This shit really sucks.”

“Don’t count on it, you won’t be the first man that needed to relieve himself after going through this experience and there is no shame in it either. Come on out now, I have to fit you for a bra.”

“A bra, what for, I don’t need a bra,” Dirk stated.

“You don’t? Do a couple of jumping jacks for me,” Maria said.

Dirk attempted the feat and the first thing out of his mouth was, “These things hurt when they bounce.”

“Well duh, now you know why women wear bras, not only do they support their boobs they make them look sexy. These forms are the best money can buy and they look like the real thing. Let me show you how to conceal the seam where they meet your skin and then I’ll give you your bras.”

Maria showed the boys how to cover the seam with makeup and then had them apply it themselves until they got it right. This was something they would have to do everyday of their assignment.

Maria then handed the guys their first bra. They were both wispy lace numbers, very sexy and not at all appreciated by Dirk.

“Why do we have to wear these, can’t we wear something else?” he asked as he handed the lacy black bra back to Maria.

“Of coarse you could wear something else, but these are very pretty and feminine and I might add, the more you get used to wearing things like this the more like a woman you will feel.”

“I don’t know how to put it on,” Matt said, as he held a tangled mess in his hand.

“There are several ways. One way is to slip it over your breasts and reach behind you and hook it together. The easy way is to turn it backward and hook it in front of your body. After you do that, turn it around and slide it up to your breasts and pull the straps over your shoulders, the choice is yours. I would practice both ways if I were you, they both come in handy.”

The guys fought with the flimsy material but finally won the battle. Maria showed them how to adjust the straps so it would support them properly. Much to Dirk’s concern his gaff was causing some discomfort as his penis began to grow.

“Next I want you to wear panty hose. You will have to learn how to put them on now because when you grow your nails long it can be a real pain in the ass not to ruin them.”

Maria handed them the hose and watched as they tried to put them on. They didn’t have a clue as to what they should be doing.

“No, no, not like that. Roll them down to the feet and then unroll them as you slide them up your legs and keep them tight while you do,” Maria instructed.

Now they had more success, they weren’t perfect but that would come with practice. These hose were doing something else to them they didn’t expect, they were becoming very aroused. The smooth feeling against their waxed legs was becoming too much for both of them. Maria watched as they began to squirm, she knew what was happening to them. I won’t get excited my ass. Maria started to giggle. She just couldn’t help herself.

“Why don’t you two take a powder room break and freshen yourselves up,” she giggled.

Both guys couldn’t get to their separate stalls fast enough and both knew what the other was doing, taking care of the problem.

They returned to Maria feeling so much the better but still couldn’t forget the intense feelings they were getting from the panty hose.

“Maria, do these hose always feel this way?” asked Matt, with concern. He knew he wouldn’t be able to relieve himself in public and having an unsightly bulge would be embarrassing. Mr. surfer dude was beginning to worry.

“Of coarse, that’s why women wear them. Wait until you start dressing in sexy clothing, these feelings pale in comparison to what you will feel like when you do that. Being a woman is always about feeling special. Little things like a certain perfume or a necklace, a special slip or camisole, going without a bra and feeling the softness of the fabric rubbing your nipples to arousal, oops, I forgot, you won’t feel that since your breasts have no feeling, but it is something that as a woman you will never forget, I’m really sorry you have to miss that.”

“What’s next?” Dirk asked. Dirk was still angry at himself for losing control and also because he was starting to like the feelings from these soft smooth fabrics.

“We’ll keep it simple today. I think I’ll have you wear skirts and blouses with low heels. Put on this half slip and then these skirts. The blouse comes only to your tummy so it can go on after the skirt.”

Matt and Dirk slid the slip up their legs and couldn’t help but notice how soft and feminine it felt as it caressed their skin and hose. It felt as though there was electricity in the air, the feelings were so intense. Maria could see the changes in the boys demeanor as the dressing session continued, she knew exactly what she was doing. The boys finished and looked at each other as they tottered on their two-inch heels. They had no makeup on, nor did they have any hair except for the short cuts they sported as men and yet, they felt feminine, they felt like young women waiting to finish a picture.

“What about our makeup?” Matt asked.

“The day is almost over so that won’t be necessary, tomorrow we will go all out but for now I just want you to come in touch with the feelings you are having from what you are wearing. Think about the delicious caressing of the fabrics as they rub against each other and then against your skin, feel everything, the heels, the hose, the slip and skirt, your blouse and the bare skin of your midriff, the feeling of being exposed, the sexiness of it all and most important the feeling of being vulnerable as a woman, enjoy every minute of it, drink in the feelings, become a woman.”

“How do you expect me to feel like a woman, look at us, I feel like a fool,” responded Dirk.

“Get in touch with your feelings Dirk, become this person you’re trying to achieve.”

“That Maria is the stupidest thing I ever heard. I’m trying to be a super model not a hot little high school girl, can I take this stuff off now?” Dirk said in disgust.

“You can if you want to walk around naked, be my guest. As far as what you just said, you have to learn how to be a girl before you can become a woman and it takes a woman to be a super model. You can either get with the program or get kicked out of the FBI, it’s your choice. I’m trying to make this fun for you Dirk but if you want a bitch for an instructor I can be one for you and if you think I’m not tough because I’m a woman go for it, you won’t be the first asshole whose nuts I’ve taken during these assignments! Just ask Johnny, he’ll tell you, Maria said as her face turned red with anger. “As far as wearing these clothes is concerned, you will be staying in the dorm section of this facility and no one will see you until I think you can pass as a woman. Then you will be able to move into an apartment on the outside and you will be wearing clothes like these all the time, no boys clothing at all, you’re to become women, do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Maria,” Dirk groveled.

“What about you Matt, I haven’t heard a peep out of you?” she asked.

Matt looked at Maria and smiled, “I think this is fun, do we wear makeup tomorrow?”

Maria calmed down when Matt asked his question, he would be easy, why did Dirk have to be such an ass she wondered.

“Yes, when you rise tomorrow morning, you are to act just like women. You are to shower, do your makeup, dress and then come to see me. Be here at eight AM and don’t be late, I’ll see you tomorrow,” Maria said..

Jenny escorted Matt and Dirk to their new living quarters. Each had their own apartment, with a bedroom, kitchen, dining area and a spacious bathroom. Much to their surprise they also had a walk in closet with a new wardrobe. No expense had been spared with regards to the new girls. They had been provided with clothing ranging from casual to dressy, boring to sexy and it would be their choice as to what they would wear each morning. Meals would be provided if they decided not to prepare their own, life was good as far as Matt was concerned but Dirk felt it pretty much sucked.

Dirk decided to give this thing a few more days before discussing it with Matt. Matt was having fun with the whole thing and he figured he would tire of the whole stupid adventure soon enough, so he bid Matt a goodnight and went to his room. Both boys were soon asleep and morning would come soon.

Matt with his laid back surfer attitude liked to sleep as late as possible, leaving just enough time to shower and get to work and this morning was no exception. The alarm sounded and Matt saw the time, 7:40, perfect he thought, shower and dress in ten minutes and then make it to work by eight, it was a slam dunk. Matt suddenly came to the realization that this morning was different. The weight of his breast forms brought new meaning to the phrase, you’re late, holly shit, I forgot, I have to do my makeup and find something to wear, shit, shit, shit, as panic set in.

Dirk however, being the anal sort that he was, woke at six and had laid out what he was going to wear the night before. What he picked was boring to say the least, but he didn’t want his ass chewed out by Maria again, so he would be early to work, made up and dressed, he had learned his lesson yesterday.

Matt showered, did his makeup and dressed and he was only an hour late to class.

“Good afternoon Matt,” Maria said as he entered her studio. “I can see that you’ve learned a new lesson already, can you tell me what it is?”

“No,” he answered sheepishly.

“Let me explain it then, it takes a woman a lot longer to get ready than it does a man. I can see by the time you discovered this yourself. Tomorrow you will be on time, do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Maria.”

“Today you will learn the basics of being a woman. You will have to relearn all your movements, even something as basic as walking, so we might as well get started.”

Maria schooled the guys on many different movements and the difference between a man and woman. She was a hard taskmaster but a fair one and by the end of the day, a fun one. She made the lessons pleasant and even Dirk couldn’t help but laugh at some of the things the boys did.

Thus the training began and continued day after day with something new added each day until the movements had become second nature, the boys were acting like girls and they weren’t complaining, they were indeed becoming women.

Their hormone treatment was also going as scheduled. It had been two months since the first injection when Matt noticed that chest was bothering him, it felt very sensitive. He passed it off as wearing the forms all the time but he was becoming a young woman and didn’t realize it.

Dirk had also noticed small changes, his legs seemed softer looking and had finally gained some shape. The biggest change was his personality He had began giggling a lot, no more turn of the mouth but out right giggling. He also found that he had a hard time keeping from crying when Maria scolded him and he didn’t know why, he just figured it was the training so he let it pass.

Matt was at Dirk’s apartment to practice their voice lessons which had started a month previously. Both had become very good at sounding like a woman, with Matt’s voice being the higher toned of the two. Dirk sounded like a sultry and sexy alto, while Matt sounded like the ever bubbly cheerleader.

“Dirk, have you been feeling different lately?” Matt asked.

“Why do you ask?”

“Because you seem different, you look like you’re having more fun than you use to.”

“I guess I am, this girl thing has become kind of fun, but I’ll be glad when it is over,” giggled Dirk.

“That’s what I mean, the way you giggle all the time, it’s cute.”

“You should talk, miss bubbly personality.”

“You called me miss?”

“I guess I did, I’m beginning to feel like a miss myself, that’s scary, maybe we should try being our old selves so we don’t forget where we came from.”

“And how are we supposed to do that?”

“We can talk in our old voices like this,” Dirk said as he lowered his voice.

Matt started laughing and finally stated, “You sound like a woman trying to lower her voice,” as he did the same.

“You sound like I just walked into a gay bar,” as Dirk giggled out the words.

The mood turned serious as Matt said, “This is becoming more than just fun Dirk, it’s changing us in ways that we might not be able to reverse. It’s exciting but scary at the same time, how do you feel about it?”

“I wish we never started this thing, I don’t like it, this new me isn’t me. I don’t like being a giggly girl all the time but I can’t help myself, it just comes out and what’s worse is that Maria loves it and only encourages me when I get into a giggling fit. I didn’t think her training could do that.”

“I know what you’re talking about. It seems as though I feel more and more like a girl everyday and what’s worse is that I look forward to Maria’s lessons. I should want to go surfing, but I want to practice my makeup instead, I think she implanted a girl worm in our heads,” Matt giggled.

“No doubt,” replied Dirk in his feminine voice.

The weeks past and the training became more intense as the girls were expected to never make a mistake during their exercises. They both had graduated to four-inch heels and their legs ached as their muscles tried to adapt to the new height. Their voices had settled into the comfortable range for a woman which made them feel more like what they were becoming, exciting young women.

Matt’s chest was starting to bud as the hormones seemed to be having a greater effect on him than Dirk. He voiced his concern to Maria.

“Maria, my chest is bothering me all the time, maybe I’m having a reaction to the glue on the forms,” he said.

“When you go for your hormone injection say something to the doctor so he can look at it, we can’t be too careful,” she replied.

Matt went for his injection and left his forms off so the doctor could look at his chest. After his shots he asked the doctor what the problem might be.

“Matt, you seem to be fine, actually better than fine, you’re starting to develop breasts. For some reason you seem to be taking to the hormones better than Dirk. He’s doing what we expected, rounding out but you’re developing much faster than expected. I want to watch you more closely to be sure we aren’t doing something that can’t be reversed. If you keep developing like this I’ll cut back on your estrogen,” he said.

Matt left feeling a bit upset, he didn’t expect this breast thing. As a matter of fact this whole undercover thing was just to have fun, not to become a woman. Sure he had gone through the training with Dirk, after all they were best friends but this, fuck, this really sucked.

Matt decided to see if much more developed, so to speak over the next couple of weeks and if he didn’t like it he would quit the program. Sure he and Dirk were best friends but there had to be a line drawn, go over it and the program would end.

The guys were three and a half months into the program and Maria decided that their hair had grown long enough to style.

“Girls, its time to have your hair done, it’s finally long enough to style.”

Matt and Dirk sat while Maria clipped and set their hair. When she was finished both had cute short feminine styles, their transformations had finally been completed. It was time for them to visit the outside world and to see what it was like to interact with other people as a woman. After that it would be time for Dirk to begin training to become the model he was to portray.

Maria asked the guys to go change and shower.

“Be careful not to wet your hair,” She stated.

Matt had removed his forms again trying to give his chest a rest. He began his shower and felt the tingling sensation as the water caressed his breasts. They had grown enough to be noticeable, much like a young girl in her formative days of puberty. The water was sending feelings to Matt that he had never had before, nice feelings. They were erotic sensations and they were having an effect on his penis. Matt was no longer able to gain an erection and yet he felt the orgasm growing as the water made love to his breasts. Matt almost collapsed when the orgasm hit him. The semen flowed from his deflated member but it was the mental part that had just put him over the edge. He discovered that he liked being a woman, actually he loved being a woman and now he some decisions to make, what he was going to do about this whole thing. He had to think.

Maria came and reattached his forms and noticed Matt’s growth.

“My, my, we’re becoming a young woman aren’t we?” she asked.

“God Maria, what’s happening to me?”

“You’re growing breasts Matt, don’t be concerned, they’ll go away after you quit the hormones.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m positive, enjoy them while you have them, now get dressed, we’re going shopping.”

Matt rolled his panty hose up his smooth legs and loved feelings he was getting from them, he seemed so much more alive since his shower. Next came a short skirt and blouse. After finished his makeup he looked in the mirror and loved what he saw, a hot looking girl on her way to shop. He knew he would pass as a girl but felt an uneasiness with the thought of meeting new people. Matt sat and put on his four-inch wedge sandals and went to meet Maria and Dirk.

“Wow, you two look scrumptious, the boys will be after you like a bee to honey,” Maria said.

“Don’t make me regret this Maria, if a guy so much as looks at me I’ll probably punch him,” Dirk replied.

“Calm down Dirk, if a guy didn’t look at you I would be very disappointed. You’re gorgeous, and being looked at is part of being a woman. We have to give you two a new name, Matt and Dirk don’t cut it for girls names. Do you have any preferences that you might like?”

“I kind of like Brenda,” answered Matt, “Brenda Watson, that’s who I’ll be.”

“Brenda, God Matt, that’s so girly, I can’t think of one Maria, you pick one for me,” Dirk responded.

“You’re going to be a model so it has to be a seductive name everyone will remember, let me see,” Maria pondered, “Tiffany Marie, that’s it, your now Tiffany Marie Rollins, do you like it?”

“Yuk, it’s so feminine sounding, can’t you pick something else?” Dirk asked as he made a sour looking face.

“Of course I could, we could call you Bruiser, now doesn’t that sound much better for a girl?” she asked.

“Gag, you’re right Tiffany does sound better for a girl, it’s just that I’m not a girl.”

“You look like one and act like one, so your name had better match what people see when they look at you. Now let’s go, it’s time for you to have your first female experience, it’s time to build a wardrobe.”

“I don’t want to build a wardrobe, I just want to go get the bad guys,” Dirk said.

“You won’t get anyone if you can’t interact with other women and be like other women. Dirk its time for you to get past this macho bullshit of yours and come to the party. If you don’t, you’ll be dead ten minutes after you land in New York City and I’m not kidding. I hate to sound harsh but get your head out of your ass. Now lets go and have some fun,” Maria said.

Dirk was taken back by what Maria had so harshly said, but he knew she was right, either get with the program or die, the choice was his to make.

“I’ll try,” was all he could say.

Maria brought the boys to a nearby mall with all the large anchor stores and started their lessons on how to shop as a woman.

“Each of you select clothing to try on and then go to the dressing rooms and see what the clothes look like on you, and if we like them we’ll buy them,” she ordered.

The boys did as instructed and as the day wore on Matt, now Brenda was having fun and wanted to stop at every store in the mall. Dirk on the other hand found that this shopping thing was nothing more than a royal pain in the ass.

“Maria, how much longer do we have to do this?” Dirk whined.

“Until it becomes second nature to you. Dirk if you don’t get with the program here, you and Matt will be in serious trouble when you go undercover. Please try to have some fun with this, look at Matt, he seems to be having fun, why can’t you?”

“Because this isn’t fun and I hate behaving like a woman, it’s so faggy,” Dirk responded and then wished he hadn’t said what he did as he saw Maria’s face go red with anger.

Maria had tried to make the day special for the boys and now Dirk was going to ruin it with his attitude and he had just pushed the wrong button with Maria.

“Listen here you shit, what you’re learning is going to save your life and nothing more. You’re learning how to be a woman, not an effeminate man but a woman. If you haven’t figured that out by now maybe you shouldn’t be an agent, go sit behind a desk and be safe, be a sissy, because that’s how you’re acting now, the hell with it, get out of my sight you asshole,” Maria spat out as her fiery temper gained control of her mouth..

Dirk was stunned by the outburst from Maria. He knew she had a temper but this was over the top. He felt bad for what he had said and he had to make things better.

“I’m sorry Maria, I guess what I said just came out wrong, it’s just that all this is so new to me, and, and I’m afraid that I might like it,” Dirk groveled.

“Listen to me Dirk,” Maria answered, “As a woman you’re supposed to like shopping and a lot of other things guys don’t like, but that’s the way it is, and besides what’s wrong with finding that you like being a woman?”

“I’m supposed to be a man and I was taught to be one. Its hard to give that up,” he said.

“You’re not giving it up, Dirk will always be there. You’re only going to be Tiffany for a little while,” she said.

“I guess you’re right, after all it’s just an assignment and nothing more,” Dirk said.

“Maria, Maria, look at this dress, it’s so pretty, I have to get it, please just one more thing?” bubbled Matt as he held the mini up for inspection.

“See, it’s not impossible to have fun shopping,” Maria said as she looked at Dirk, “Yes you can have it but no more today, we’ll come back next week after all that’s what women are made for, to shop,” she giggled.

The four month date arrived and the boys went for their last hormone treatment. They were examined and prodded by the doctor and determined that they shouldn’t continue with the estrogen and would only keep the testosterone blocker in play so they would keep their feminine look. Dirk was relieved because he didn’t like what the hormones were doing to him, making him soft and rounded and very attractive for a woman. Matt however had different feelings about stopping treatment, he liked becoming a woman and after his experience in the shower wanted more, he wanted his own breasts, no forms but the real thing, so he voiced his feelings to the doctor.

“Doctor, do I have to stop taking the hormones?” Matt asked.

“Well no, I guess not, but if you continue I might not be able to make you a man again, why do you ask?”

“Because I want breasts and I want to feel like a real woman. I don’t know if you can understand how I feel but I love how my chest feels as it has begun to swell and how sensual it feels, I can’t think of anything I want more right now.”

“If I continue treatment there may be no turning back, I hope you realize that.”

“I know, I’ve thought about it and its what I want to do. The papers we signed said we would always have a job here no matter what we looked like after the assignment was over. I’ll always have a job and what would be so wrong with being a woman FBI agent?”

“I’ll think about it Matt, come back next week and I’ll either give you your next course of hormones or tell you no.”

“Thank you, please make it yes,” giggled Matt.

Dirk went into his next phase of training, becoming a model. He learned how to walk the runway, pose for photos, change clothes quickly, do his own makeup if needed and best of all he was beginning to have fun.

Matt returned to the doctor’s office the next week to learn of the decision that would affect the rest of his life.

“Good morning doctor, have you made a decision?” asked Matt.

“Yes I have. It took some time for me to come to some kind of conclusion but I finally did. I studied your files and found that you do things on impulse and mainly to have fun. I worry that if I were to continue your treatment you might change your mind in a few months and your body would be damaged beyond repair. On the other hand, I’m sure you have put a lot of thought toward your decision to becoming more of a woman than you are now. Before I tell you what I have decided I want you to tell me why you want to do this thing.”

“It’s hard to describe, I just know that I want this more than anything I’ve ever wanted! After I started on the hormone treatment I seemed to become more settled in my behavior. I didn’t want to do things just because they were fun, but because they were important! When we first got this assignment I thought it would be a gag to impersonate a woman. But, the farther along we got into it, I found that I didn’t want to impersonate a woman - I wanted to become the woman I portrayed! When my breasts began to swell, even this tiny amount, I felt my skin tighten with the swelling and knew that this — This was what I wanted! I can close my eyes and feel my breasts as they swell and wish that they were larger and more rounded. I imagine my skin becoming softer and my waist growing smaller and then flaring out to my rounded hips. When I shower, I caress my body with my hands and wish that I were more complete as a woman! Being a woman isn’t an impulse or a way for me to have fun! This is Who I want to be! Please doc... please...please make my wish come true?” Matt answered as a tear filled his eye.

“Matt, there are other things to consider if you do this thing. First off, you have a family to consider and, secondly, how are you going to relate to men or women? You will be an attractive woman and men will want to be with you so you will have to handle the attention you might not want. You don’t have a wife or girl friend at this moment, but you do have a mother and father and if I recall two brothers who may not like you becoming a woman. It’s one thing to tell them you are undercover disguised as a woman and quite another to tell them that you have actually become one. To be perfectly honest with you, I’m very reluctant as to whether I should continue your treatment or not. If you do as I ask, I’ll give you your injections for now. But, and this is a very large but, I want you to talk to your family and discuss with them what your intentions are. You will need to do this in the next month or I’ll stop giving you the hormones and hope I don’t do any further damage to your body. Do we have an understanding?”

“Yes doctor,” Matt responded as the smile lit up his face. He was going to get his breasts!
 
 
Edited by Sephrena Lynn Miller

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A good start

Hope to read more soon a good start.Keep up the good work!

Runway

Arecee,

I'm a real fan of Undercover and In Hiding TG stories and if this one continues to keep faith with the promise it shows I'm sure it will make my top 10 list of favorite stories. You've done a great job with the introduction and lead up, I can't wait to read more of your wonderful story.

Nothing in Life is Free, if the cost is not monitary it will be physical, emotional, or spiritual.
Rachel Anne

Nothing in Life is Free; if the cost is not monetary it will be physical, emotional, or spiritual.
Rachel Anne

Oh DAMN!!!! Another one...

Hope Eternal Reigns's picture

Hey Arecee

How could you do this to me? There I was, minding my own business and you HAD to come along and ruin it all.

Now I HAVE to add ANOTHER series to my "MUST search for regularly and MUST read AS SOON AS FOUND" catalogue. If you keep me waiting any longer that a few days for the next episode... Well I don't think I can descrbe the dire consequences I will be thinking of inflicting upon your personage.

Seriously ---- Great start RC please post most ASAP?

Thanks.

with love,

Hope

with love,

Hope

Once in a while I bare my soul, more often my soles bear me.

I'm hooked

I had reservations about this one from the tag line but read it anyways. I'm hooked, but good now. Don't make us wait too long because Brenda and Tiffani story is very interesting.
Hugs!
grover

So far, ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... so good. I wonder what Dirk's reaction will be to Matt's decision. I hope you don't have them become lovers; that would be sooooo the road most traveled. Congrats on a good start; lots of possibilities.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

A very nice start

The only problem I had was with you referring to them as boys,through the FBI Academy and they are still boys. Young men or now on their way toward young women but not boys. Young but not that young.

It seemed a little rushed to me maybe a little slower pace would help or more detail. Three - four months into the assignment the Director would have been by at times and more detailed briefings into the actual undercover assignment would have been done, making the story that much more interesting and believable.

Please do not get me wrong here this is very good story line and I do really like what you have started.