To Make A Wish Chapter 04

Printer-friendly version

 © September 2007-2011

Chapter Four

    Sara was dreaming of dancing with Jo, but the song they were dancing to was a little odd, and she couldn’t work out why she would know the words to it. Then it hit her, it was the alarm clock telling her it was time to get up.

    With a groan she pulled the covers back and pulled her feet from under Prue/Wolf and looked back over her shoulder to see if Sheana was moving yet. She had to giggle when she saw how Jenna and Sheana were lying together with arms and legs all over the place.

    Sara gave Sheana a gentle tap on the shoulder to wake her.

     “Sheana, Sheana. It’s time to get up. We have school today sis.”

    Sara didn’t sound very happy as she said this. But with it being a new school and living as a girl now, she had a lot to worry about, but not in the way she used to worry about it all when she was still a boy.

    She toddled off to the bathroom as Sheana was sorting out which arm went with which body.

    Sheana sat up in bed and made a start on getting her eyes to focus in on the world. She looked over to where Jenna was still asleep, and then looked down to the bottom of the bed where Prue was just pulling her head up of the bed and giving a big yawn.

     “Good morning Prue.” Sheana said, as she gave out a yawn to match the one Prue just made.

    Sheana sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Sara to finish in the bathroom so she could go in. She sat there stroking Prue on the head, but she failed to notice that Prue was now human again. She was only aware of it when Prue said,

     “As much as I liked being stroked as a wolf, I can’t really get into it in human form.”

    When Sheana looked down at Prue, she saw her grinning up at her.

     “I’m sorry Prue. I didn’t realise I was still stroking you and that you had changed.”

     “That’s okay Sheana, if you rub my belly I will let you off this time.”

    Sheana moved her hand down to Prue’s belly, but instead of rubbing it she started to tickle it. Prue couldn’t do a thing to stop her as she was laughing so hard it woke up Jenna.

    When Jenna saw what Sheana was doing, she jumped up and joined in with the tickle attack on Prue.

     “I give in, I give in.” Prue was screaming between giggles.

    By the time Sara came out the bathroom there were three bodies lying on the bed in a fit of giggles. She just shook her head from side to side and went to sort out her uniform for school. She sorted out Sheana’s as well before going down to eat breakfast.

    As Sara was leaving the room and Sheana was heading for the bathroom, she spoke.

     “Sheana I will sort out some breakfast for us while you take a shower. When you’re done, just put on a bath robe, we will get dressed after we have eaten.”

     “Okay sis I will see you downstairs in ten minutes.” With that, Sara was gone and Sheana hopped in the shower.

    Prue was still lying on the bed with Jenna next to her looking all-down and sad.

     “Hey little sister, why the long face. Didn’t you sleep well?”

     “Yes. I’m just sad that Sara and Sheana will not be here to play with me today. I will be so bored.”

     “You still have me to play with, and we have the new room to sort out. If you’re real good I may even let you choose the colour for the walls.”

     “REALLY! You will let me choose?”

     “Sure, why not. You will have to share it too, so why not.”

    Jenna gave her sister a hug and then kissed her on the cheek.

    Prue looked at Jenna then said, “You’re missing out on some time with Sara and Sheana while you’re just sat here. If you run down, I'm sure there will be some cereal for you."

    Jenna looked at Prue with wide eyes and an open mouth, then grinned and jumped off the bed and ran downstairs. Prue was about to shout, but knew with Jenna it was already too late.

    Sara was just sorting out some toast when she heard the patter of little feet making their way to the kitchen. She knew it had to be Jenna.

    Sara turned to see a sad little girl staring at the table looking for something. Sara knew right away what it was and opened the cupboard and got out the Coco Pops. The sad look on Jenna’s face turned to a big grin when she saw them. Sara got a bowl out and put it on the table and Jenna hopped up ready for the tasty treat.

    Sara was just putting the last of the toast on the table when Sheana came in to the room and sat down at the table. Both Sheana and Sara only took one slice each, as they were worried about starting school and didn’t have much of an appetite.

    Jenna on the other hand had an appetite for all three of them. She was sitting awkwardly on her seat and was moving around to get a better point of attack on the bowl, when she slipped off the chair and caught the spoon which was in the half full bowl of cereal. The spoon catapulted a good spoonful of Coco Pops all over Sandy, who had just walked in behind where Jenna was sitting.

    Sara and Sheana just looked at Sandy, then looked at each other before they both burst out laughing. Jenna got up off the floor with no help from the girls as they were too busy trying to stop the laughing fit they were having.

    When Jenna did get up, she was trying to work out what was so funny about her falling off her seat, but when she looked over to the doorway she could see why they were laughing, but was too worried she was in trouble to join in.

    Jenna side stepped around the chair and went over to Sandy.

     “Sandy, I so sorry. I fell off de stupid chair. Den hit de spoon and you see what happened. Please forgive me.”

    Jenna had the sad little puppy dog eyes that wouldn’t allow Sandy to stay mad for any more than a second.

    Sandy wiped the cereal off her shirt and bent down, but kept a straight face all the time. When she was at the same eye level as Jenna, she looked her straight in the eyes and just started to grin at her.

    Jenna’s look of worry turned to joy when she saw that Sandy wasn’t mad at her. She gave Sandy a big hug. Then went back to her seat where Sandy and Sara helped her get a better seating position.

    Sara turned to Sandy and said, “I’m sorry for laughing sis, but from where we were sitting it did look really funny. I hope that stain on your top will wash out okay.”

     “Don’t worry about it sis. I was just going to help Prue sort out the guest house so she and Jenna can get moved in.”

     “I really wish we could help you, but I don’t think mum would let us take the time off from school to help, Even though I would much rather be here than at school.”

    Sheana who had been nibbling at her toast said, “I know I would be far happier moving boxes and painting stuff, than going to school.”

    Jenna broke the chat about which was better to be doing when she turned to Sara and said, “Sara, STOP IT!!! It was a ackidunt.”

    Sara looked at Jenna in an odd way, till she realised that she had been reliving the cereal attack in her mind. Jenna must have picked up on it.

     “Sorry Jenna, I forgot about your little trick with being able to read minds.”

     “I know you’re sorry Sara, I can tell. I know you love me very much.” Jenna was giggling now as Sara was thinking of funny things she wanted to do to her.

    Jenna stopped giggling when Sara had the idea to get up and tickle the little monster until she begged for mercy.

     “No Sara, you can’t do dat, it’s not fair.” But before she could do anything to stop the attack from Sara, she was being tickled like a mad thing.

    Prue and Karen could hear the screams and giggles from upstairs, but weren’t worried, as they knew it was just the girls having fun. Prue was just drying off after taking a shower and Karen was getting ready to go in to work.

    Karen and Prue arrived down stairs at the same time. Sandy was just making a pot of tea and the girls were just taking their plates over to the sink.

    Karen asked what all the screaming and giggling was for, so Sandy explained about getting to help Jenna with her breakfast. Both Karen and Prue found it really funny as well.

    Sara and Sheana both gave mum a hug and then made their way upstairs to get ready for school. The time was getting on and Jo and Mike would be there soon.

    When they got in to the bedroom, they found mum had hung their uniforms on the back of the door. Sara passed Sheana hers and then got her own down.

     “Sara, I don’t know if I can do this. I feel like I am going to make a fool of myself.”

     “You will do just fine sis, and remember that I am going to be with you every step of the way, and this is all new to me in a way.”

    Sara gave Sheana a hug, and then told her to get ready for school.

    Sara took all the items off the hanger for her uniform and laid it out on the bed. The first thing she needed to do was put on the bra and panty set. She got Sheana to help fasten the back of the bra and then she did the same for her.

    Sara couldn’t help, but think that her chest was so much bigger than any of the girls in her year back at her old school. So she was a little worried that she may stand out a bit. Sheana had the same size bust as her so she knew that seeing two girls with mature chests would cushion the blow for the other.

    Next she picked up her camisole, and Sheana did the same. Sheana looked questioningly at Sara, and then asked.

     “Why do we need this on, if we’re going to be wearing a blouse?”

     “It will stop people from being able to see the outline of your bra. For some reason it drives boys crazy to see that.”

    Sara had to giggle at how fast Sheana got the camisole on after she said that.

     “I take it you don’t want to be driving the boy’s crazy sis?”

     “I don’t want to be driving any boy, any place.” Sheana said this with a shocked look on her face, which made Sara giggle even more.

    With the camisoles on, Sara picked up the blouse and put that on and once again Sheana duplicated the action.

    Sara picked the skirt up next and stepped in to it. As she pulled it up, she could tell it was going to give her a sexy look, as it was a bit on the snug side and only came down to midway between her bum and her knee.

    Sara looked over to Sheana who had just pulled her skirt up seeing its style was similar to her own. All they needed now were stockings instead of the school socks and they would look like two businesswomen on the way to the office instead of school.

    Both girls sat on the edge of the bed to put their socks on and then their shoes. The shoes were nothing special, as they would have to be practical for school use.

    Sara just sat looking at the next bit, as she had no idea how to put it on. The item was a tie.

     “I think I will need you to use some magic on this Sheana, I have no idea how to do a tie up.”

    Sheana was about to use her magic when Sandy came in to the room.

     “How are you girls doing with getting ready for school?”

     “We’re doing fine sis, but I have no idea how to do a tie. I never even knew we had to wear a tie at this school,” Sara answered.

    Sandy walked over and took the tie off Sara and put it around her own neck and started twisting it this way and then that way until it looked like a tie. She then loosened it and pulled it up over her head and gave it to Sara. She then did the same with Sheana’s.

    She then checked to make sure that both girls looked good and the ties were straight.

     “You’re both looking really good. Get your blazers on and grab your bags, or you will be late on your first day at school. Remember you’re both girls and any test that they could run would not show otherwise.

    Both girls smiled at that thought and followed Sandy downstairs. They were heading for the front door, but were stopped when Sandy spoke.

     “Where do you think you’re going?”

     “We’re going to school sis, remember.”

     “Not yet you’re not. Mum wants to see how you both look before you leave.”

    So the two girls walked in to the kitchen to show mum how they looked. She was sat eating a slice of toast and drinking a cup of tea when the girls walked in.

    She had to put her hand to her mouth when she saw how nice they both looked.

     “You girls look fantastic. I must get a photo of you.”

    Both girls just looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Mum came back with the camera and took a couple of shots.

    Sara looked at the clock and knew they needed to get a move on or they would be late, and they didn’t want to keep the boys waiting.

     “Mum, can we go now, or we will be late.”

     “Okay honey, good luck on the first day, and remember to act like normal girls. No magic and no beating on the big kids.”

    They all had to laugh at the way it sounded when she said that, but she did have a point. It wouldn’t look good for Sara to go beating on all the bullies on the first day at a new school.

    Jenna ran over and gave them both a big hug and said she was going to miss them, but before Sara could give her an answer that she would miss her too.

    Jenna said, “I know you will Sara and you too Sheana.

    Both girls shook their heads as they knew Jenna was doing the mind reading thing again.

    Everyone waved them off at the front door and the girls made their way up to the end of the road, where they could see Jo and Mike waiting for them.

    The boys were dressed similar to the girls, apart from the fact that they were wearing trousers and not a skirt, and they were wearing boy’s shoes.

    When Sara got to Jo, she went up on tiptoe and gave him a peck on the cheek. Jo went a lovely shade of red and started to stutter out a good morning to them both.

     “Do I embarrass you Jo?”

     “No Sara, I just can’t get used to having a girl that looks as good as you do. I have to say that you look really hot in that uniform.”

    Sara did a twirl and then asked.

     “Do you really think so? I think it would look better with stockings and heels, instead of these socks and frumpy shoes.”

    Sara could tell that Jo was playing with the image in his mind, and then had to adjust his little soldier before they could make a move and head off to school.

    As they started to walk down the road, Sara turned to Mike who was walking just behind with Sheana and asked.

     “How you doing Mike. Is the ring still working okay?”

     “It’s working just fine Sara, but it would be nice if it looked more like a plain ring that a male would wear.”

    Sheana took hold of Mike’s hand and then let go of it again. But when Mike looked at the ring, it was now just a plain looking ring that a boy or girl could wear.

     “Thanks Sheana, this will save me a lot of trouble at school.”

     “You’re welcome Mike. I still hope to be able to reverse the spell soon, so you won’t need the ring any more.”

    Mike was about to say something, but thought better of it, Sheana had a good idea of what he wanted to say, but she needed him to tell her.

    The trip to school took a little over ten minutes. When they got there, the size of the place was quite intimidating to the two girls. There were a lot of kids all standing around just outside the main gates waiting till the last minute to go in.

    Some of the bigger lads in the school started to make fun of Jo and Mike. One lad even said,

     “Hey, Jo, Mike, are these your girlfriends then?”

    Before Jo could turn and say a word, Sara put her arm around his waist and put her hand in his back pocket. When Sheana saw what Sara had done, she copied Sara’s move.

    All they heard as they walked past them was the same lad saying.

     “You pair of lucky bastards.”

    Both Jo and Mike were finding it hard to not start laughing as it was the first time they have ever been shown any respect from any of the lads at school.

    Sara was reminded of a scene in an old western movie as they walked in to the school. All the chatter would stop as they walked past, then it would be whispered talking as all the girls checked out the competition and the lads just checked them out.

    Sara turned to Jo and asked. “Jo, are they always like this when new girls start at the school, or do you think they know Sheana’s and my secret?”

     “Sara, you and Sheana are the two best looking girls in the school and maybe the whole town, and they all know it. On top of it all, you’re walking around and advertising the fact that you and Sheana are our girls.”

    Sara had forgotten about having her arm around Jo’s waist and her hand in his back pocket.

     “Sorry Jo, I forgot I’d done that, but at least the lads won’t bother me as they know I am with you.”

     “Sara in a perfect would that would be very true, but they will all hit on you and Sheana because they all think they are better than Mike and I.”

    Sara shot Jo a look then said in a lowered voice so nobody else could hear it.

     “Jo you’re better than anyone of them and I will not have you putting yourself down.”

    Then she stopped walking and turned to face him and gave him a long and loving kiss full on the lips. You could hear the sharp intake of breath by most of the school kids around them.

    When they parted, Jo could see the love that Sara had for him and he knew that the whole school would know about it soon.

    As they were kissing, Sheana and Mike were just stood around waiting for them to finish.

    Sheana took Mike’s hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. At which point he turned to look her in the eyes.

     “I don’t expect you to kiss me, but I wanted you to know that I am grateful for you holding my hand.” Before he could say anything else, she kissed him straight on the lips.

    Mike was totally taken back by this sudden move on her part. He had wanted to kiss her since they first met, but never thought he had a chance with such a cute girl. After finding out his secret love of girls clothing, he knew it was all over for him ever hitting it off with her.

    What Mike didn’t know, was that Sheana had wanted to kiss Mike since she first saw him change on the sofa at Sara's house.

    Mike was about to speak, when Sheana said, “Don’t say a word Mike. We will talk later when we get some time alone.”

    When Mike and Sheana turned to see if Jo and Sara had finished their little tonsil hockey tournament. They were a little embarrassed to see that they were both stood watching with big grins on their faces.

    Jo walked over to where Mike was stood, and put his arm around his shoulder.

     “Mike my friend, this is going to be a good school year. I can just feel it now.”

    Mike just nodded and they turned to the girls, to find out where they needed to be, so they could escort them there.

    Sara looked at the piece of paper she had pulled out of her pocket.

     “We have to report to a Mr B Arnold. Do you know where his room is?”

    Jo said, “sure his room is next to our home room. Cool!”

    The girls took the same formation as when they had first entered the school. With their arm around the boys waist and the boys had an arm around the girl’s shoulder. They got amazed looks off all the other kids they passed. With most trying to work out how two nobodies could have girls like these two.

    Sara knew now how good it must feel to be the talk of the school and not the kid they all bumped into because you were never seen. Sara was being seen now, and loving it all. She looked over to Sheana and Mike, and could tell they loved every minute of it too.

    Sara was still a little shocked to see Sheana kiss Mike, but was sort of happy as well. Because it meant that she was finally starting to accept that she was a female now.

    Jo finally came to a stop outside a classroom.

     “Oh well ladies, this is where we have to part company with you for now. But we will look for you later. You will have a busy day today getting to know some of your teachers.”

    Jo leaned down and gave Sara another long passionate kiss then walked down the hall to the next room.

    Sheana could tell that Mike wanted to do the same, but was a little scared that the last one was just for show. So Sheana grabbed his tie and pulled him close and then did a good job of beating Jo and Sara’s kiss.

    Mike was about to speak, when he found himself being pulled down the hallway by Jo. Who was saying.

     “Come on Mike, or we will be late.”

    Sara and Sheana stood and watched as, Jo and Mike went in to their classroom and then they did the same and went into their own classroom.

    All the kids in the classroom stopped what they were doing, to look at the new girls. Sara and Sheana could hear some of them talking about the kiss and with whom they were doing it. A lot of the kids were shocked that Jo or Mike could get these girls to even talk to them. Never mind as girlfriends.

    Sara looked around the room, trying to find a place to sit. She saw a couple of places side by side and made her way over to them. No one stopped them from sitting there, so she took it to mean they were spare seats.

    They had just sat down, when one of the girls sat in front of them spun around and introduced herself.

     “Hi, my name is Kimmie. Welcome to Eastwood School.” The girl put her hand out for Sara to shake.

     “Hi, I’m Sara.” Sara took the girls hand and shook it. Remembering not to shake it to hard.

    Then Sara pointed over to Sheana, and said. “This is Sheana my cousin, but we’re more like sisters.”

    Kimmie looked over to Sheana and said. “Hi Sheana, I’m really pleased to meet you. I must say that you both look so amazing. You’re more like models than school girls.”

    Both girls went red in the face at the complement Kimmie paid them. Before Sara could say anymore to Kimmie, the teacher came in and told all the kids to get seated, so he could take the register to see who was missing.

    Sara had seen them do this in her old school, and knew what was coming next. The teacher stood up and said.

     “Before I take registration, I want to welcome two new students to the class. Sara and Sheana Read? Will you please stand up so the whole class can see you.”

    Both girls stood up, so the rest of the class could see them, but they were both sure that they had been seen by most of the class already. Sara knew that she would be able to get a good idea of who the class fool was and who would be the ones to give them a hard time. There were a couple of rude comments from a couple of the lads, and some dirty looks from the girls, but most knew that Sara had kissed Jo, and Sheana had been kissing Mike. But they were still new meat and a threat to them.

    Sara was sure that this little stand up and let us see you thing was just to humiliate the new kids. But this time, Sara was proud to stand up and let all the kids see her. Sheana was not so happy and proud to stand and let all the other kids glare at her. The teacher told off the lads that had been rude and made fun of them, so they ended up being the butt end of a joke or two.

    The rest of the class was fine and some of the girls that had first been a little cold to Sara and Sheana started to warm a little as the morning went on. Kimmie was great, she helped guide them from class to class. The girls even bumped into Jo and Mike a couple of times.

    Jo asked if they were finding the classes okay, and told him about Kimmie being great and helping them get from class to class. Jo agreed.

     “Kimmie is great, she has time for everyone, and she helps with extra studies for students that are getting behind on their work.”

     “She does seem really nice, and if you give her the thumbs up, then I can’t go far wrong.” Sara replied.

     “This is the last class before lunch, so Mike and I will meet you back here, then we can head off for lunch together. Is that okay with you?”

     “Sure Jo, I look forward to tasting some of the fine food this school has to offer,” she returned.

    Jo just let out a grunt and Mike, who was taking a drink of coke at the time shot it back out his nose, which made Sara and Sheana giggle, as he pulled the funniest face they had ever seen. Needless to say, Sara was not looking forward to the food here with a reaction like that from Mike.

    The next lesson was just as dull as the last couple, but they always were a little slow on the first day back, and Sara found herself wondering what the others were doing back at the house.

*****

    Sandy and Prue were making good headway on the guestroom above the garage, and thought they would have it done in a couple of days, but they would give it a couple more days to let the smell of the paint settle a bit longer.

    Jenna had been trying to help, but she soon got bored with that, and then she was just getting under foot. She was over near the window that overlooked the garden next door when she saw a couple of little kids playing with a tea set and some dollies.

     “Prue, can I go play with the girls next door? I promis to play good and be the bestist little girl in the world.”

    Prue was about to say no, but was stopped by Sandy

     “You really need to let her go and make some friends Prue, she is a little girl now and she will need friends to hang out with.”

    Prue looked a little worried for a second or two, but soon gave in to the look on her little sisters face.

     “Okay Jenna, but don’t tell them anything about Sara or Sheana, or what you and I are. Do you understand?”

     “Yes Prue, I understand.”

    Jenna was out the door in a shot. She wasn’t sure if the little girls would even want to play with her or not. When she got down the stairs and moved outside and then walked over to the hedge. She could see a small hole that was just the right size to get through. Not wanting to just burst into the other backyard. She stood on her side waiting for one of the girls to see her and start up a conversation. It didn’t take long for the older of the two to notice the little face looking at them from the hole in the hedge.

     “Hello, my name is Maggie, and this is my little sister Cathleen. What is your name?”

     “My name is Jenna.”

     “Do you want to come and join our tea party?”

     “Oh please! I really want too.”

     “Do you have any stuffy’s you can bring to the party?”

    Jenna had to think for a second, then remembered seeing a cute teddy bear in an open box in Sara’s room, so she said.

     “Yes I have a teddy bear I can go and get. I be right back.” She ran off into the house to find the teddy bear.

    She found the bear, just where she knew she would and ran back down the stairs and out the back door. When she got to the hole in the hedge, she squeezed her way through and walked over to where Maggie and Cathleen were sitting.

    Jenna went over to Cathleen first and said, “Hello Cathleen. My name is Jenna and I am very pleased to meet you.”

    Cathleen stood up and gave Jenna a hug and then saw the teddy bear and wanted to look at that. “Can I hold please? can I, can I?”

    Jenna smiled and handed Cathleen the bear and watched as she started to hug it and kiss it and start to talk to it. “Do mister bear want some tea?”

    Maggie asked, “how old are you Jenna? I am five and Cathleen is three.”

    Jenna knew they wouldn’t understand her saying her real age, so she decided to say she was the same age as Maggie, as she looked to be around the same age.

     “I am five also, just like you Maggie.”

     “Are you going to be living here, or are you just a visitor?”

     “I going to be living here with my sister Prue. Can we be friends Maggie?”

    Maggie gave Jenna a hug and said, “We already are friends Jenna.”

    Cathleen had heard the friend bit and came over saying, “Me your friend too Jenna.”

    Jenna gave Cathleen a hug and then joined in with the tea party.

    Prue had been watching from the window, and had a big smile on her face when she saw the girls all hugging.

    Prue turned to Sandy and said, “ Thanks for talking me into letting her go out and play. I just got that used to us moving from place to place that I never wanted to hurt her, by letting her make a friend and then lose them again.”

    Sandy could tell that Prue had seen it happen to herself, so she asked Prue. “I take it you have had something like that happen to you then?”

     “I’ve watched people I cared for a lot grow old and die.”

     “Why didn’t you just turn them, so they were like you?”

    Prue got a pained look on her face, and a tear ran down her cheek, so Sandy walked over to her and asked what was wrong.

     “I was in love once Sandy. I thought I could turn him, and we could walk the world as lovers forever, but I didn’t count on the evil side of him being too strong. He started to hurt people and he got a real taste for human blood.” Sandy handed Prue a tissue, so she could wipe her eyes.

     “What happened to him Prue? Are we in any danger of him coming after you?”

     “No, none at all. I killed him.” She burst into tears and just put her head on Sandy’s shoulder and cried like a baby. Sandy just stroked her hair and let her cry herself out.

    When she finally stopped crying she carried on telling Sandy what she did.

     “We had a big fight, and I mean big! He was about to kill a whole family, and I had to stop him. So I got the upper hand and drove a stake into his heart, but at the same time, I felt like I was driving one into my own heart.”

     “I wish I knew what to say Prue to at least try and make you feel a little bit better, but I don’t.”

     “That’s okay Sandy. It just gets to me sometimes, when you can live for so long and remember everything you’ve done, good or bad.”

     “I’m sure you saved so many lives doing what you did.”

     “I’m sure I did, but it doesn’t make me feel any better knowing what I did.”

    Sandy let out a little chuckle, then said. “I guess we’re both unlucky in love, you turned your boyfriend in to a murderous vampire, and I dated one.”

    Prue had to laugh at Sandys logic. “I guess your right Sandy. You know what they say, misery loves company.”

     “Very true Prue, Very true. Do you think that the vampire I was seeing would have killed the other boy I was seeing after we split up? Now I think about it, it was odd how he just disappeared.”

     “I’m sorry to say this Sandy, but I would say yes there is a really good chance that he would have killed him.”

    Sandy put her hand to her mouth and tears started to roll down her cheeks. “Oh god Prue. I got that poor boy killed, just for him taking a shine to me.”

    Prue looked a little upset and mad at Sandy for even thinking it was her fault.

     “Sandy! It’s not your fault, you did nothing wrong. So don’t even think like that. He killed him, not you.”

    Sandy was looking a little scared at Prue, and Prue picked up on this and said, “Sorry Sandy, I didn’t mean to get mad at you and shout, but you are not to blame for what that evil thing did.”

    Both women had another hug, then got back to the task at hand. Prue could see Jenna playing with the two girls next door and she was happy to see Jenna having fun.

    Jenna was having lots of fun playing with the girls, and Cathleen had taken a real shine to Jenna, and the teddy bear she had brought with her. The girls were happily playing when there was a sound from behind them. All three girls turned to see what it was, when a voice said, “Hello girls. And who are you little one?”

    Maggie was the first to speak. “Hi Mommy, this is Jenna. She is going to be living next door.”

    While Maggie was talking to the lady, Jenna had stood up and was looking a little nervous. The lady walked over to Jenna and knelt down in front of here then said, “Hello Jenna, I’m Maggie and Cathleen’s Mum. You can call me Holly.”

     “Pleased to meet you Mrs Holly.”

    Holly chuckled and then said, “Just call me Holly, Dear. I was about to make the girls some lunch, would you like to stay and have some with them?”

     “I would like that a lot, but I will need to go ask my sister if I can.”

    Jenna jumped up and ran over to the hole in the hedge. Holly had wondered where the little girl had come from, and now she knew.

    Prue was just moving the last of the big boxes out the way, so they could make a start on painting the walls, when Jenna ran in the door, and knocked Sandy flying into one of the boxes.

     “I sorry Sandy, I was going to fast to stop. Prue, can I have some lunch with Maggie and Cathleen?”

    Prue looked out the window and could see an older lady stood with the two girls Jenna had been playing with.

     “Is that the girl’s mother out there with them?”

    Jenna walked over to where Prue was stood and went up on tiptoe to see what Prue was looking at. She could see Holly stood looking down at Maggie and Cathleen, and holding the teddy bear that Jenna had taken over to the tee party with her.

     “Yes that is their mommy, She said I could, but I told her I needed to ask you first. Please Prue, I will be real good.”

     “Okay then, as long as you let me come down and make sure it is alright with you being over there.”

    Jenna was jumping up and down on the spot, she was so happy. Prue just shook her head from side to side. Then made her way out the door and down the stairs. She looked at the hole Jenna had got through and decided that she would never fit in human form, and didn’t want to risk the girl’s mother seeing her in wolf form. So she walked down the side of the house and went to the side gate of the girl’s house and knocked on the gate. It didn’t take long for the girl’s mother to come and open it. It didn’t take Holly too long to work out that this woman was Prue, and Jenna’s big sister.

     “Hi there, you must be Prue. I’m Holly, Maggie and Cathleen’s mother. I was just about to do some lunch for the girl’s and wondered if it was okay to feed Jenna as well?”

     “Hi Holly, as long as it’s not going to be putting you to too much trouble.”

     “It’s no trouble at all. They all seem to be having so much fun.”

     “That would be great then if you would. We’re sort of up to our necks in sorting out the guest house, so Jenna and I can move in to it as soon as we can.”

     “So you’re going to be staying then?”

     “Yes, Karen has been great and let us rent it off them. I can see that Jenna has already made a couple of new friends.”

     “Karen is such a nice person, and she has a really great son Simon. He fixed Maggie’s bike the other week, and wouldn’t take a penny for doing it.”

    Prue looked a little funny for a second, till she realised that she was talking about Sara, but before she changed. Prue had never thought before that point to even ask what Sara’s name was when she was still a boy. Holly never picked up on Prue not knowing who Simon was.

     “Come to think of it, I haven’t seen Simon around in a couple of days. Is everything okay?”

     “Simon’s gone away to school. He won’t be back for some time. But his three sisters have come to stay, and go to school here.”

     “Well I can see why he has gone away to school then, if he was going to be the only boy in a house full of girls.”

     “Yes I think the fact that the girls were coming made him leave.” Prue was thinking that if she only knew how true that statement was.

     “I’ll let you go and feed the little monsters, before they make a start on the teddy bears.” Both women laughed.

    I can keep Jenna over here playing till you’re done for the day, if it helps you out, and keeps her from being under foot?”

     “If it’s no trouble, that would be great. Jenna has already knocked Sandy into a box, when she came in to ask if she could have some lunch with Maggie and Cathleen.”

    Holly put her hand over her mouth to hide a little giggle, at the thought of Jenna sending poor Sandy flying into a box.

    Prue took a final look at Jenna having fun playing with Maggie and Cathleen, then left to go help Sandy get the walls painted in the guestroom.

    Sandy was painting the wall by the time Prue got back, and didn’t hear her walk back in. So she jumped when Prue put her hand on her shoulder.

     “Sorry Sandy, I thought you would have heard me come back in.”

    She took a couple of deep breaths then said, “Nope I never heard a thing.”

    Prue gave her a hug and said sorry for making her jump. Then she said thanks for making her let Jenna go out and play. She had not seen Jenna so happy in a long time. Prue looked deep in thought for a couple of minute.

     “Prue! Prue! Earth calling Prue.”

     “Oh sorry Sandy, what were you saying?”

     “I wasn’t saying anything. You looked to be miles away just then.”

     “I was just thinking about how much has happened in such a short time, and it’s all down to one person and a wish.”

     “I know what you mean Prue. Sara is one really amazing person, and she does so much without even giving a thought of a reward for doing it. She would make a real fine warrior in the fight for good.”

     “I know she will, but she needs to be trained how to fight.”

     “She looked to be doing fine on that count, from what I saw the other night.”

    She is good, but that is the slayer power taking her over, she needs to learn how to think for herself and not just expect the gift she has to get the job done.”

     “Could you teach her Prue?”

     “She is already better than me, but I do know of some one that could train her to take on a hundred demons and not even break a sweat.”

     “I hope she won’t have to travel to the far reaches of the globe to train with this person. Not sure mom would go for that.”

    They both at to giggle at the thought of them telling Karen that they had sent Sara to another country to train with some kung fu master.

    When they had finished giggling they got back to painting the wall with a white undercoat, so they had an even base to put the new colour on. They would take Jenna with them to the DIY centre later in the day to pick the new colour for the walls.

*****

    Back at school Sara and Sheana were just getting out of the final class before lunch. Jo and Mike were waiting for them where they said they would. They all walked to the dinning room together. They saw Kimmie stood off by herself so Sara walked over and asked, “Hi Kimmie, is everything alright? You look a little worried.”

     “Hi Sara. Yes I’ll be okay, just having the same old trouble with pretty girls.” Kimmie struck a sexy pose as she said the last bit. Then got a shocked look on her face. “I didn’t mean you Sara. Oh god I am so sorry.”

    It took Sara a second or two to realise that she was now classed as a pretty girl. “I’m not one of the pretty girls Kimmie. So don’t worry about it, I know you weren’t talking about me. But who were you talking about?”

     “I was talking about that bunch of girls over there.” She pointed to a group of six girls sat around one of the tables.

     “What have they done to upset you?”

     “They want me to do all their home work, or they will beat me up. I’m really scared Sara.” She looked ready to start crying.

     “Kimmie, I will not let them lay a finger on you. My mum had Sheana and I take self defence classes, so we can look after ourselves.”

     “I couldn’t ask you to play body guard for me.”

     “Look just tell me who the ring leader is and I will sort this out. You’re my friend, and I won’t have anyone pick on a friend of mine.”

    Kimmie pointed to one of the girls. She had all the other girls staring at her as she was speaking about one thing or another. Kimmie had said the girl’s name was Susan Hopkins.

    Sara walked back to Jo and Mike to ask them what they knew about this girl.

     “Jo, what do you know about a Susan Hopkins?”

     “She’s trouble with a capital T. why do you ask?”

     “She’s picking on Kimmie, and I don’t like it.”

    Kimmie had walked back to the others with Sara and was stood just behind her. “Hi Kimmie. Sorry to hear about Susan picking on you again, what is it this time? Home work again?” Jo Asked.

     “Isn’t it always? I got in trouble last term because of trying to do their home work and my own. I just don’t know what to do.”

     “Do you trust me Kimmie?” Sara asked.

     “I’ve only just met you, but I feel as though I can. But I don’t see how you will be able to help me, there are six of them and only one of you, or two if you count Sheana.”

     “Whatever you hear me say to them, is just to get you off the hook. So don’t read too much into it.” Jo pulled Sara off to one side and then said, “Sara, what are you going to do? If you use your powers, the whole school will know what you are, and the same will go for Sheana.”

    Sara just smiled and then said, “Trust me Jo, I won’t have to use any powers if I can pull this off like I plan.

    Sara took Kimmie by the hand and led her over to the group of Girls. Sara knew a couple of them from some of her classes, but hadn’t spoken to any of them yet.

     “Which one is Susan?” Sara asked, but already knew the answer as she had asked Kimmie to point her out.

     “That would be me.” A tall black hared girl said.

     “Hi, I’m Sara Read. We haven’t met yet, but I understand that you want my friend here to do all your home work, is that right?”

     “I know who you are, and what the hell as it got to do with you what I want that little bitch to do?”

     “It’s got everything to do with me, she is my bitch now!” Kimmie looked a little shocked at first, but then remembered what Sara had said about trusting her.

     “As you’re the new girl around here, I will let you off this time. But you don’t quite follow me Sara. Kimmie is mine, got that.” The girl came in real close to Sara as she said it.

    Sara not being afraid of her stood her ground.

     “Okay then Susan, why don’t we settle this like the boys would. Where and when?”

    Susan looked a little shocked, and Sara knew she had her. “What do you mean, where and when?”

     “We’ll fight for who will get to own her.” Sara shot back.

    Susan tried to stutter out a reply, but was a little lost for words. All this time her size had kept her in the top spot, but now she would have to fight to prove a point. But she had no idea if or how good this new girl could fight. She finally found her voice and said.

     “If you want her that bad, then you can have her, I’ll find someone else to do our home work.”

     “You will do your own home work from now on, or we will have that fight, and you will lose.” Sara was almost touching her nose as she said it and she didn’t look away till Susan did.

    Susan tried to stare her out, but Sara was really pissed off with this girl. She hated bullies in any shape or size.

     “Come on girls, this place is not as much fun as it used to be.” Susan said to the other girls as they all got up and left.

    Kimmie waited till they had all left the dinning room before she gave Sara a hug to thank her.

     “You’re welcome Kimmie. I won’t have a friend of mine being picked on.”

     “How did you know she would back down from the fight?”

     “All bullies are the same. They talk big, while they pick on the little people, but you call them on it and they will nearly always back down.”

     “What if she didn’t?”

     “Then we would have fought it out and I still would have won.” Sara smiled as she said this to lighten the mood a little.

    While the two girls were talking, the others came over with some food and they all sat down together.

     “You do realise that Susan isn’t going to let it end there.” Jo said as he put a tray of food down.

     “I wasn’t going to turn a blind eye to what she was doing. I’ll have to keep an eye out for her trying to get back at me. And I do have a couple of tricks up my sleeve still.” She had a grin on her face as she looked at Jo, and Mike, then at Sheana. The boys smiled, as they knew Sara could look after herself, and so could Sheana.

    Kimmie sat with them for a bit, but was soon being asked if it was true, that Sara had stopped Susan from bullying her. So she went to tell the story of how Sara called Susan out on her threat, and how Susan had backed down.

    Word soon spread all over school and Sara was beginning to think she may have pushed it a little to far, but she had done it and would just have to deal with the fallout from it. The food wasn’t too bad, but it still didn’t come close to the meals her mum cooked. After lunch they went out and sat under a tree and just made the most of the sun before it was time to go back to classes. Some of the kids that had been picked on by Susan in the past came over to thank Sara and told her if she ever needed any help with her home work, she only needed to ask. She said she would, but she didn’t do it to get their help.

    At the end of the dinner break the girls left for their home room and the boys left for theirs.

     “Sara, do you think it was wise to anger that girl? What if she finds out about your slayer power?”

     “I’m beginning to think it was a mistake to make her look so foolish myself, but it’s done now. I’ll just have to keep an eye out for her trying to get her own back on me. Anyway, I have you to watch my back, right?”

    Sheana stopped and took a look at Sara’s back then said, “Your back looks the same as it always does, why do you require me to watch it now?”

     “Sheana! You know very well what I mean, so stop playing around and let’s get to class.” Sheana giggled and ran to catch up with Sara.

    Back at home, Prue and Sandy had finished the undercoating and had stopped to get some food.

    Jenna was having spaghetti on toast with Cathleen and Maggie. Even though Jenna was having trouble working out if Cathleen was wearing more than she had eaten. She had it everywhere, in her hair, up her arms. Maggie was faring much better till she knocked her cup over and covered herself and Jenna in cold milk.

     “I sorry Jenna. I didn’t mean to spill milk on you.”

     “It otay Maggie. I will dry out.”

    Holly came in and saw the mess, the girl’s thought she was going to shout, but she just laughed. Then she got some paper towels and started to clean up the mess.

     “I sorry mommy, I didn’t mean to make a mess. I just clumsy I guess.”

     “Don’t worry Maggie, I’ll have it all cleaned up in no time. Now go to the bathroom and get cleaned up, take Jenna with you. Then go to your room and sort out a change of clothes for the pair of you.” Maggie got down off the chair and Jenna did the same and they left to go and clean up. Holly cleaned up the mess and then started on Cathleen, which was a task in its self.

    Once Cathleen was clean, she left to see how the other two were doing. She found them in matching outfits of red T-shirts and denim dungarees. They looked really cute. Just like little workmen. Holly changed Cathleen into some clean clothes and took her back to Maggie’s room to sit and play for a bit.

    Jenna loved Maggie’s room, she had posters of kittens all over the walls and books full of cat and kitten pictures. Jenna could tell that Maggie really did have a thing for kittens and cats.

     “Do you like kittens Maggie? You have a lot of pictures and books about them.”

     “I do love them very much Jenna. I wish I could be a kitten, so I can bounce around and play with little kitten toys.” Jenna could sense that she really meant what she was saying. Which got Jenna thinking about whether or not she could get Sheana to cast a spell to turn Maggie into a Kitten.

    The girls soon got tired and all curled up on Maggie’s bed and fell asleep. It was a couple of hours later when they woke up to find Prue and Holly stood watching them.

     “Hello Prue, do I have to leave now? I was really having a good time here.”

     “You can stop if you want Sis, but Sandy and I are off to pick the paint for the new room, do you want to come, or stop here?”

     “Oh please let me still come with you Prue. You said I could choose the colour, can I still do it?”

     “Sure you can Sis, that is why I came over. I’m sure if you ask real nice, Holly will let you come and play again.” Prue already knew that Holly would, as she had already offered to have her any time she needed her to.

     “Holly, may I come and play again wiff Maggie and Cafween?” Jenna was looking down at the floor as she asked.”

    Holly crouched down and lifted Jenna’s head by the chin and said, “Jenna dear, your welcome here any time. I loved having you over.”

    Holly smiled at Jenna, and Jenna smiled back then gave her a hug saying, “Thank you Holly, thank you.”

     “Your welcome Jenna.” They broke the hug and Holly stood up again.

     “They got a little messy at lunch time, so Jenna had to borrow some of Maggie’s stuff. I hope you don’t mind, I will wash the other clothes and get them back to you.

     “Why would I mind Holly, but you don’t need to wash them for me.”

     “It’s no trouble Prue, I was washing the girls clothes anyway.”

     “Thanks for that, and thanks for looking after Jenna for me.”

     “She was no trouble, she is very responsible for a five year old.” Prue just looked at Jenna and then thought. If you only knew holly, If you only knew.

    Jenna gave Maggie and Cathleen a hug and then made her way home with Prue holding her hand. Sandy had just finished writing a note for Sara and Sheana when Prue got back.

     “You ready to go Sandy? I have Jenna here.”

     “Yep, I’m ready Prue. I just left a note for Sara, telling her what’s for dinner and what time to start it. Just in case we end up running a little late.”

    Sandy grabbed her purse and headed out to the car behind Prue and Jenna. Prue got Jenna strapped into the back seat and then got in the front and they were off to find the new colour for the guesthouse.

*****

    By the end of the school day, the whole school knew about Sara showing up Susan. So Sara knew that Susan would have to do something to get even with her at some point. She was beginning to think that maybe it wasn’t one of her best ideas, but she knew she could beat her in a fight. But if she did get into a fight, then she was no better than all the other bullies were. She knew she would need to have a chat with her mum to see if she had any answers that didn’t include her getting beat up by Susan.

    Jo and Mike were waiting for them at the school gate. Sara was looking around to make sure Susan wasn’t going to jump her or try some other stupid stunt, but she couldn’t see her or her friends any place.

    Jo was the first to speak, “Hello ladies, how was your first day at school?” He took Sara into his embrace and kissed her on the lips.

     “Why do they feel the need to give you all the books for the year on the first day of school?” Sheana said as she pulled her school bag up on to her shoulder.

     “Do you want me to carry that for you Sheana?”

     “That’s okay Mike, I’m sure your bag is just as full, But thanks for the offer.” She gave him a long kiss. When she parted from his lips she had a big smile on her face, and Mike was smiling too. She ran her hands over his and felt the ring, so she looked down at it for a couple of seconds then said, “How’s the ring holding up?”

     “It has been working fine, but I need to get home soon and take it off before the power runs out.”

     “How much longer do you have before it runs out?”

     “I put it on at just after seven this morning, so I have till just after seven tonight.”

     “When do your mum and dad get back?”

     “Not till the end of the week. It’s going to be fun trying to be a boy at school and then a boy around them as well. Luckily for me they aren’t home for long periods at a time.”

     “I could make you a second ring, but it would only work for a couple of hours before it ran out. That way you could keep Michelle a secret from your mum and dad.”

     “Would a second ring work? I thought I had to be Michelle for twelve hours.”

     “I said the ring would only hold enough power for twelve hours at a time. I could charge a second ring that would work for a couple more hours, but the magic of the spell that I first used on you was very strong and will over power the second ring after to long.”

     “It would help me to cover Michelle around my mum and dad. Thanks for all this Sheana, you’re so great.”

     “It’s my fault that you’re like this Mike, so I will do all I can to help get you back to your old self.” She could see that same look in his eyes that she saw this morning, but she still needed him to tell her.

    Mike was trying to work out how he could tell Sheana that he wanted to remain as a girl, and maybe one day never need to put the ring back on. But now Sheana was taking an interest in him, he wasn’t sure what to do.

    Both Sheana and Mike were brought out of their thoughts by Sara telling them to come along as they had a crowd people watching them kiss and cuddle. They both looked around and saw the other kids watching, but none were close enough to have heard what they were talking about. They ran to catch up with Sara and Jo and then made their way home.

    Jo and Mike walked Sara and Sheana to the end of their road, where after a final kiss and a cuddle they left for home.

    Sara could see as she walked down the road that Sandy’s car wasn’t there and her mum’s car wasn’t in the drive. So she got her key out and unlocked the door. Once in the kitchen she found the note from Sandy telling her what was for dinner. Sara and Sheana headed off upstairs to get changed.

    Having got changed out of the school uniforms they went back downstairs and made a start on dinner. Sara put some jacket potatoes in the oven, and Sheana made a start on the Salad. There were some cold cuts of meat left over from the weekend and Sara grated some cheese. By the time Sandy got back from the DIY shop with the paint for the guesthouse, dinner was all ready.

    Once dinner was out the way, Sara and Sheana got out of pot washing as they had cooked dinner, and they had homework to get done. The homework was light as they had only just started the year. It was mainly reading up on some of the classes they had. They read till eight then stopped for the night.

    Mum called them down just after eight. When they got downstairs they found Jo sat in the living room out of breath.

     “Hi Jo, what’s wrong, is Michelle alright?” Sara Asked.

     “Yes and no. Her mum and dad have come home early, and the ring doesn’t have enough power left to let her become Mike. So her mum caught her as Michelle. She said she was a friend and that Mike had let her have a shower and get cleaned up there, but she can’t leave till Mike gets home. So you can see the problem.”

    Sheana was deep in thought for a couple of minutes then said, “I have an idea! Follow me.” She got up and quickly moved up to their bedroom.

     “What do you have in mind Sheana?” Jo Asked.

     “I’m going to charm a ring so you can wear it and look like Mike. That way, you can help Michelle become Mike again.”

     “Are you sure it’s safe for me to do this Sheana? I don’t want to be stuck as Mike.” Jo was looking a little worried at this point.

     “Yes you’ll be fine Jo, the power lies in the ring. It’s nothing like the spell I cast on Mike, it’s more like the ring he wears to become Mike for school. I did tell him I would charm another ring, but it will only work for a couple of hours, so tell him to only use it for short spells at a time.”

     “You’re a life saver Sheana.”

     “Not really Jo, it’s my fault he’s in this mess to begin with.”

     “No it’s not Sheana, it’s mine.” Said a voice from the doorway. They both turned to see a teary eyed Sara.

    Both Sheana and Jo went to give Sara a hug. “Sara, Mike doesn’t blame you for anything, so stop beating yourself up over it all. He told me that it’s one of the best things that happened to him. I think given the chance he would stop using the ring and just be Michelle all the time if he could.” Jo Said as she hugged her. She did feel a little better after Jo said that.

    Sheana took another ring from Sara’s jewellery box and start to work on charming it. Sara still loved to watch Sheana do the magic. Sheana started to chant some words that Sara didn’t understand and then she moved her hands around and made some colourful clouds that seem to enter the ring and it glowed for a short time and then just looked like a normal ring again. That is till Sheana held it in one hand and then moved her other hand over the top and it changed into a normal looking guy’s ring.

     “That should do it. Do you want to try it on Jo?” Sheana asked.

     “Not really, but I know I have to. You’re sure that I won’t end up looking like a girl?”

     “If I got the spell right, then you should morph into a twin of Mike.”

     “If you got the spell right!” Jo said looking really worried, but Sheana was grinning as she watched Jo getting upset.

     “I’m just teasing you Jo. Trust me, it will work. Just put it on and see.”

    Jo took the ring from Sheana and slipped it on to his finger very slowly. He was looking in the mirror as he slipped it on. It took a couple of seconds but he soon morphed into a double of Mike.

     “Wow, that is amazing. I even sound like him. What would happen if one of you tried it on?”

     “Nothing would happen if Sara tried it on, the magic used to change her was much more powerful than any witch could break. Not even another Genie could change her now, only I could have before Sara released me from the ring.”

     “What were you like before you changed Sara?”

    Sara looked lost in thought for some time, then said, “I was unhappy and got picked on a lot. You could say I was a lot like Mike, but I didn’t have a friend like you to help me. I really don’t like to think about it much any more, I’m afraid you’ll not want to be with me any more if I say too much.”

    Jo took Sara into a hug again then said, “Sara I would never do that to you. I love you, no matter what you use to be. All I care about is who you are now, and I am sorry for even thinking about it.”

    Sara looked up into his eyes and then gave him a long passionate kiss. “Thanks Jo, I love you too, very much. Now we better let you go and rescue Mike. Do you need any help?”

     “I should be fine Sara, but thanks for asking. I’ll go as Mike and then say I will walk Michelle home, then we can change and head home.”

     “Will you give us a call to say it all went okay?” Sara asked.

     “Sure I will, don’t want my little angel looking the worse for wear tomorrow at school.” He gave her one last peck on the lips and was off out the door to go rescue Mike.

    Jo as Mike made his way to Mike’s house, he was a little worried about trying to pull this off, but he knew that Mike needed him so that all it took for him to work through the fear and get the job done.

    Mike who was Michelle now was looking at the clock and trying to work out what Jo was going to do to get him out of this mess. She was still a little shaken from when she stepped out the shower to find her mum stood there looking at her. And the conversion that followed.

     “Who the hell are you?” Michelle heard as she got out the shower.

    It took Michelle a couple of seconds to answer, as she was shocked to be a girl stood naked in front of her mum. “I’m a friend of Mike and Jo’s. I fell down a bank on the way home from school, and Mike was kind enough to let me get cleaned up before I head home as I forgot my key and my mum works late. I’m sorry for scaring you, I’ll get dried and dressed and be on my way.”

     “Where is Mike, did he leave you here alone?”

     “He said he needed to go and get something from Jo’s, I can give him a call for you and find out how long he will be.”

     “Don’t worry dear, I can call him and find out.” Her mum walked to the phone in the hallway and made the call to Jo’s house. Michelle was getting worried now, she knew that Jo was going to say that Mike wasn’t there. His mum waited for someone to answer the phone, then they did she asked if Mike was there and the voice at the other end must have said that Mike wasn’t there.

     “Oh, well I have Michelle here, she said she was a friend of yours and Mike’s. Do you know her, or should a call the police?”

    Jo suddenly realised that Mikes mum was calling from home, and that Mike was found as Michelle.

     “Oh Mrs Baker, you misunderstand me. When I said Mike wasn’t here, I mean that he has just popped out to get a book from Sara’s house. She’s a new girl that Mike and I met over the summer break. She has a sister the same age as her, they’re in the same year as us at school. Mike went to get a book that we need to finish some homework. I’ll send him back around home as soon as he gets back here.”

     “So you know this girl then Jo?”

     “Oh yes I know her Mrs Baker.”

     “Okay then Jo, if you could get him to come home that would be great.”

    Mike was getting worried now, it had been an hour and he still wasn’t there, not that he knew of any way out of this. Michelle was about to come clean and hope that they didn’t call for the men in white coats and a funny little jacket that fastened at the back when she heard the front door open and then close again.

     “Hi Mum, Hi Dad, Sorry for the shock you guy’s got when you got home.”

    Michelle was in shock as she saw her male self walk into the living room.

     “Mike what is the idea of leaving this girl in the house all alone?”

     “Mum, you can trust Michelle like she was your own son, I do.” Michelle shot Jo/Mike an evil look for saying that.

     “Mike I didn’t mean it like that. What I meant was it is bad manners to leave a guest alone why you go out playing games with your friends.”

    Jo/Mike looked down at the ground and said sorry.

     “Will you walk Michelle home please. Her mum must be worried about her by now.”

     “Yes Mum, I’ll take her home now.” Jo/Mike offered Michelle his hand and helped her up off the sofa and then got her a coat to wear.

    Michelle thanked his mum for being so kind to her and then they left. Once out side Michelle said. “Who the hell are you?”

     “It’s me Mike, Jo!”

     “But you look just like my Male self.”

     “I ran around to Sara and Sheana’s to get them to help me get you out the fix you found yourself in.”

     “Thanks Jo, I thought I was going to have to tell them the truth. Not to sure how they would take it. Hi mum, Hi Dad, it’s me Mike. I got turned into a girl by a jealous girl who thought I was hitting on her want to be Boyfriend, and oh yes, I was dressed as a girl at the time.”

     “I think they would have you booked into Hotel loon before you finished saying it.”

     “I know, but I was kind of running out of time, and I thought that I couldn’t turn up if I was already sat there.”

     “Well you did, and the day was saved.”

     “Thanks to you.”

     “Thanks to Sheana, and Sara you mean.”

    Michelle looked a little down heartened when Jo said that.

     “What’s wrong Michelle? Sara said she was sorry for what she did, what does she need to do to make things okay between the two of you?”

    Michelle’s down heartened look changed to one of total shock. Then she said, “I don’t hate Sara, I wish I had her as a sister. Why would she think I hate her?”

     “She feels it’s her fault for all the mess you were in tonight. She cares about everyone, and she hurt you. How bad do you think that makes her feel?”

     “I guess I need to have a chat with her about it, but that’s not the problem Jo. The problem is, I love being a girl, but at the same time Sheana’s showing an interest in me. I just feel like everything’s been turned upside down.”

     “Maybe talking to Sara would be a good idea then, she’ll be able to give better advice than I ever could, and it would help her to know you’re still her friend.”

     “Do you want to go now. I don’t think I could sleep knowing that Sara thought I was upset with her.”

     “Sure, it’s not too late. I’ll give them a quick call and make sure they’re still up.” Jo got his mobile out and called Sara’s. He let them know that it all worked out fine and said that Michelle needed to have a chat with her.

    Sheana was stood behind Sara when she got off the phone. “Well, how did it go, did the ring work?”

     “Yes it all worked out fine, Jo and Michelle are coming over. She wants to have a chat with me about something.” Sara looked a little worried.

     “Why do you look so worried Sara?” Sheana asked.

     “I’m just a little worried about what Michelle wants to chat about. She must really hate me now.”

    Sheana gave Sara a hug then said, “Just wait and see what she has to say, you may be shocked to hear it.”

    Sara gave Sheana an odd look, like she knew something she didn’t. But before she could ask the doorbell rang and Sheana ran off to answer it. Sara was sat on the bed when Sheana came back, she had Jo and Michelle with her.

     “Hi Jo, Hi Michelle.” Sara said in a quiet voice.

     “Does anyone want a drink?” Sheana asked.

     “Yes that would be great.” Jo said, and before the others could answer, she grabbed Jo’s arm and dragged him out the room saying.

     “We’ll be right back!”

    Michelle stood just inside the door looking at Sara. She was trying to work out what to say to her when she saw that Sara was crying. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to her and put her arm around her. Sara threw her arms around Michelle and said. “I’m really sorry Michelle. I know you must really hate me for what I’ve done to you, I never wanted to hurt anyone, and really not you. I wish I could fix it all.”

    Michelle had to let out a little chuckle then said. “I seem to remember it was a wish that started all this, and I don’t hate you Sara, I’ve been trying to find a way to tell Sheana to stop looking for a way to put me back. I like being a girl, I guess I always did.”

     “I still feel bad for making Sheana do what she did to you. I’m still learning to deal with all these new feelings.”

     “Sara, what made you think I hated you? I thought we had talked about all this and were fine about it.”

     “You’ve been kind of looking at me a little odd, like you wanted to say something.”

     “Well I did, but it wasn’t to do with the change, well not directly. Sheana’s been showing an interest in me, and I’m not sure if she will still like me if I stay as a girl?”

     “Only Sheana can answer that question Michelle, but you have to do what feels right for you.”

     “I’m just worried that she won’t want me when she finds out I don’t want to be a boy again.”

     “Well you are a boy for some of the day, so she can still love that part of you. What sort of a love life will you have as girls?”

     “I hadn’t thought of that. So you don’t think she would want a lesbian relationship.” Michelle said while fluttering her eyes at Sara, which made them both giggle. Sheana and Jo walked back in as they were giggling.

     “Can you just feel the hate in this room Sheana?” Jo said as they came in with some cans of Coke.

     “Hate? Whatever gave you that idea Jo?” Sara said.

     “Yes Jo, whatever are you going on about.” Michelle added.

     “But you both… then you told me that… I give up.” He through his hands in the air then sat in the computer chair and sipped his Coke.

    Michelle, Sara, and Sheana all laughed at Jo, and even he had to join in. Once they all stopped laughing Jo said, “So I take it everything is fine between you two?”

    Both girls said yes as they hugged each other.

     “Sheana, Michelle needs to have a chat with you now. I’ll take Jo down to the kitchen for some cake.”

     “A guy could get a complex about all this chatting you girls are doing.”

     “Come on lover boy, let’s go get you some cake.”

     “Do you really think I can be bribed with cake? Do I really look that shallow?”

     “So you don’t want any cake then?”

     “I never said that! I just didn’t want you all to think that I am that easily bought.”

     “Okay we all know that you can’t be bought with cake, now come.” Sara pulled Jo to his feet and led him out the bedroom.

     “What do you need to talk to me about Michelle, is there a problem with the rings?”

     “No, the rings are fine, and thanks for the new one.”

     “Anything I can do to help, I just hope I can fix the problem soon.” She took a hold of Michelle’s hands as she said this.

     “That’s the thing I need to talk to you about Sheana.” Michelle took a deep breath, then said, “Sheana, I love the fact that you kissed me today and I’ve been feeling some very new things, but I really need to let you know that I want to stay as a girl.” Michelle waited for Sheana to ask her to leave, but all Sheana said.

     “I know.”

    Michelle’s head shot up. “You knew, but you still kissed me today. Why would you lead me on if you knew I was going to stay as a girl.”

     “Because I love you Michelle, as both Mike and Michelle.” Sheana kissed her as she finished speaking.

     “I don’t know what to say Sheana. I’ve been so worried all day as to what you would do or say when I told you. The thought that you could only love the male me was the one thing stopping me from wanting to be a girl all the time.”

     “I’m sorry for that Michelle, but I had to wait for you to come to me and say you wanted to stay this way, or it would have been you doing something for someone else and not yourself.”

     “Do you think you would have ever been able to change me back to being a male full time?”

     “Yes, but it may have killed me doing it. But I would have done it anyway if you really wanted it, as I was to blame for all the trouble you are in.”

     “Sheana, I could never ask you to give your life for me or anyone.”

     “I’m glad you feel that way Michelle, as I love you just the way you are. I get the best of both worlds, a boyfriend, and a girlfriend.” Both girls hugged again and then made their way downstairs to get some cake before Jo ate it all.

    They found Sara feeding Jo cake so Sheana told Michelle to take a seat and she got them both a slice of cake and joined them. They hadn’t been sitting to long when Jenna came it see what they were all doing. She walked around to Sara’s seat and said, “MMMMM dat cake looks real yummy Sara. Can I’s have some please?”

    Sara pulled Jenna onto her knee and let her finish her cake off. But Jenna being the kind little toddler she was, still wanted to share it with Sara as she dropped some on Sara’s shirt as she turned to see what the others were doing.

     “Sorry Sara, me a messy little girl. I wipe it off for you.” Then before Sara could stop her she wiped it off, but made it ten times worse.

     “Don’t worry Jenna, it will all come out in the wash. Do you want a glass of milk to wash the cake down?”

     “Yes peese Sara!”

     “Okay then, you sit on Jo’s knee and I will go and get you some milk.” She passed Jenna over to Jo, and went to get a glass out the cupboard and then the milk out the fridge. She put the glass of milk down on the table in front of Jenna and then took her seat again. Jenna stayed on Jo’s knee while she drank her milk, Prue looked in and saw that Jenna wasn’t being a pain and went back into the living room.

     “Michelle did you notice that the new ring works a little different to the other one?” Sheana said.

     “No, not really. I just noticed that Jo looked like me, will it make me super strong, or some other cool stuff like that?”

     “No Michelle, I’m talking a little more practical that super strength. This ring will change what ever clothing your wearing to that of what Mike would be wearing.”

     “So I can be dressed like this and when I put the ring on, I will look like Mike even down to the clothing I have on?”

     “Yes it will, but the new ring will only work for a couple of hours, so don’t try and wear it for too long.”

     “I won’t, but it will make it easier to get out the house now as Michelle. Thank you so much for this Sheana.” Jo handed her the ring to try on. As soon as she slipped it on her finger she morphed into her old self and everyone was starring at Mike. Even the clothes were Mikes.

     “This is so cool, I’ll be able to come and go as I please now and mum and dad won’t know a thing.” Mike took the ring off again as she really did like being Michelle more than she did being Mike.

    Jo and Michelle stopped for another half-hour and then left after giving kisses to Sara and Sheana. Jo walked Michelle to her front door and then he watched as she put the ring on and became Mike again.

     “I don’t think I will ever get used to seeing you change from Michelle to Mike.”

     “I wish I didn’t have to change back at all Jo, but I don’t think my mum and dad would understand any of this.”

     “I don’t think they would Michelle, I mean Mike. Don’t forget to lock your bedroom door, just in case your mum or dad try to come in through the night.”

     “Don’t worry Jo, I won’t.” Mike gave Jo a hug and then went into the house, and Jo made his way home not giving the fact that Mike hugged him a second thought.

*****

    Back at Sara’s place the girls were cleaning up the plates from the cake they had been eating. Once that was done they sat at the table to enjoy some drinking chocolate with their mum, Sandy, Prue and a sleepy Jenna.

     “How was school today you two?” Mum asked. Both girls said fine, but Mum could tell that something was troubling Sara.

     “Sara, you may have a new body, but I can tell when you’re troubled about something, now tell me what is wrong?”

    Sara took a deep breath and then let it out again.

     “I met a girl today called Kimmie, she was being bullied by some other girls. So I stepped in to stop them picking on her, and I ended up making the girl look foolish. Now I think she is going to want to prove a point.”

     “So, what can she do to hurt you Sis, she will lose and then she will look even worse.” Sandy said.

     “I know I can beat her Sis, but doesn’t that make me anything, but a bully?”

     “Sara, you’re not a bully. You were just protecting another person from a bully, there is a big difference,” Mum argued.

     “I just don’t know what I’m going to do Mum, I don’t want to fight her, I hate fighting mum.” She let out a large sigh as she finished.

     “You didn’t seem to mind fighting that vampire the other night Sis.”

     “That was different Sandy, it was nothing more than a demon. Susan is just a girl and now I have the power of a slayer, I just feel like I would be picking on her.” Sara missed the pained look on Prue’s face as she spoke.

     “I’m not telling you to fight dear, but I don’t want you to let her beat you or any one else up either. Your job now is to protect the innocent whether that is from a demon, or a bully of some sort. Just be careful who sees you use your powers.”

    Sara thought on what her mum had said and as always she was right. She wasn’t being a bully, but a protector. She saw how happy Kimmie was when Sara stepped in, and all the other kids that came and said hi to her and thanked her for helping to put Susan in her place for once.

    While Sara was deep in thought, Prue got up and picked up a sleeping Jenna and took her into the living room to put her to bed for the night on the sofa.

     “Prue, why aren’t you taking her up to my bedroom? I don’t mind sharing my bed with you or Jenna.” Prue turned her head to look at Sara. Sara could see that Prue was crying.

     “I didn’t think you’d want a demon in your room.”

    Sara put her hand to her mouth as she realised what she had said, but she didn’t think of Prue as a vampire or a demon, but she could see why Prue was upset with her.

     “Prue, I am so sorry, but I don’t think of you as a demon or a vampire. You’re more like a sister to me, as is Jenna. Please don’t cry, I love you so much.” She went to hug Prue and Prue accepted it.

     “Sorry Sara, but it hurt when you said it.”

     “It’s my fault for not thinking before I spoke. Let’s just forget it, and take Jenna up to my bed shall we?”

     “Okay, it’s a lot nicer on your bed anyway.”

     “I guess it would be, I’ve never been able to sleep on that sofa.”

     “When you’ve moved around as much as Jenna and I and slept in some of the dreadful places we have, you would come to find that sofa very nice indeed.”

     “Well not any more.” Came a voice from the doorway. It was Mum.

     “Sorry mum. I upset Prue with what I said.”

     “I could see that, but I knew it was for you and Prue to sort out and I see you did,” as she looked at the two girls arm in arm.

    Sara leaned down and scooped up Jenna and headed off up to her room. Prue was close behind, Sheana had gone up ahead of them and had the covers pulled back ready for Sara to put Jenna straight down. Jenna never woke up once, so it made it easier for the other girls to get ready for bed and get some sleep themselves.

    Sara went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and had a wash, then got into her night clothes. When she got back to the bedroom, Prue was just morphing into her wolf form. No matter how many times she saw her do that, it still looked so cool.

    Sara got into bed and Prue jumped up onto the bed and settled down at the bottom. “Night Prue, sleep well.” Sara said, and Prue just yawned and put her head down.

    Sara found herself walking through a graveyard, it was still dark and she could hear some sounds coming from just over the hill, so she went to see what was making it. When she got to where the sound was coming from she was shocked to see it was Prue. She was feeding on a man, but they were both dressed in old-fashioned clothes. Sara ran over to stop her, but she just passed right through her. She ended up on the ground looking at Prue as she fed on the poor man. All Sara could do was watch the life drain out of him.

     “Prue, Prue. Please stop feeding on him, you don’t feed on humans!” Sara screamed.

     “She can’t hear you Sara. We’re just living one of her past memories.” Sara looked over her shoulder to find Jenna standing there.

     “How am I seeing her dreams?”

     “It’s one of the powers you now have as a slayer. You can link with any vampire to seek out whether they’re good or evil.”

     “Then what is this trying to tell me Jenna? I can’t believe that Prue is evil, Jenna, and I can’t kill her.”

     “This is just an old memory of when Prue turned evil, she was healed but she lives with the things she did every minute of every day.”

     “What brought her back Jenna?”

    The place they were sitting changed to another graveyard, but this time Prue was in a battle with a cloaked figure in red. Prue was in full vampire mode and was being beaten by this cloaked figure.

     “Who’s that fighting with Prue?”

     “That’s Hypatia, she’s a vampire as well, She caught Prue and healed her. It took many years, but she keeps the memories of all the evil she did. This way she knows why she must never taste human blood again.”

    They watched as the cloaked figure knocked Prue to the ground, but this time she didn’t get back up. Sara watched as the cloaked figure reached up and lowered the hood on the cloak. She saw a wave of fiery red hair fall out of the hood. The fiery red head flipped her cloak back and took two sets of steel manacles off a belt and locked them around Prue’s wrists and legs. She then watched as the woman lifted Prue up onto her shoulder and walked off.

     “This was the night she caught Prue.” Jenna explained.

    Before Sara could ask any more questions she woke up. She groaned as she looked at the clock and saw it was time to get up and get ready for school. She looked over at Sheana and Jenna who were snuggled up together.

     “Sheana, Sheana. It’s time to get up.” She said as she tapped her on the shoulder.

     “Can I just have another hour or two please!”

     “Sorry Sis, but we have to get ready or we will be late.” Sheana turned over and pulled the covers up over her head, so Sara slapped her on the backside and then ran to the bathroom as she heard Sheana scream.

    Sara was sat on the toilet when Sheana came in rubbing her bum. “That really hurt Sara. You really need to learn to pull your punches, or slaps a bit.”

     “I’m sorry Sheana, I wasn’t thinking. Did it really hurt that bad Sis?”

     “It did at first, but it’s going off a bit now, but I know there will be a bruise there later.”

    Sara finished on the toilet and made way for Sheana. She took a shower and then let Sheana take hers while she went and got ready for school.

    Sara was just putting her shoes on when Sheana came back into the room, Sara had laid out the her uniform. “Thanks Sara, Can you help me with my hair once I have my uniform on?”

     “I thought you would need some help, which is why I hung around waiting for you.”

    Once Sheana was dressed, Sara dried her hair and put it into a nice style so she could impress Mike. “There you go Sis, all ready to make Mike drool.” Sheana just went red in the face.

     “Do you think it’s wrong for me to love Mike and Michelle? Sara.”

     “Not really Sis, I’m just happy you’ve found someone to love. And you do get the best of both worlds with Mike. If you don’t mind me asking Sheana, which side do you like?”

     “I love both sides of him/her, that’s what I find so odd. Does that make me weird?”

     “Not really Sis, you were a boy for some of your life before you became a girl, so it’s only natural for you to both want a boy and a girl.”

     “Do you feel that way Sara?”

     “No, not really. I think I’ve always been a girl, so I never really felt right dating girls, not that I ever did. But being with Jo feels right for me. I hope that makes some sense to you.”

     “I guess it does, I was a normal boy till the spell changed me into a genie.”

     “Oh well, we better go and get some breakfast before we have to leave for school.” Both girls took one last look in the mirror and then made their way downstairs.

*****

    Jenna and Prue were still asleep when the other two left for school and didn’t awake till Sandy came in to make sure they were both okay.

    Prue woke to find Sandy looking down at her, so she morphed back to her human form and then asked if everything was alright.

     “Fine Prue, but you look a little tired still and Jenna seems to be a little slow to get moving.”

     “I’ll be fine in a little while, I sometimes have bad dreams, and Jenna helps me to keep on top of them. But it leaves her feeling drained the next day just like me. The odd thing was last night felt a little different, like someone else was in there with us.”

     “Dere was Prue. Sara was in your dream.”

    Prue suddenly sat bolt upright and said, “She was in my dreams?”

     “Yes, it mus be one of her gifs Prue.”

     “Oh God Sandy, I’ve done some really nasty things in my past. Sara will never want to speak to me again.”

     “Sara understands a lot more than you give her credit for Prue. She can see who you are now and that is what counts.” Sandy gave Prue a hug to make her feel better.

     “Is she still here Sandy, or has she already left for school?”

     “She left about ten minutes ago, but she seemed fine. Just a little tired, but if she saw what you think she did then that would explain it.”

     “I hope that she can get through the day okay Sandy, I would hate to be the reason for her getting bad grades at school.”

     “She’ll be fine Prue, now stop worrying and go get a shower while I take Jenna down and give her some breakfast. Do you fancy anything special for your breakfast Prue?”

     “A bacon sandwich would be nice, but only if it’s no trouble for you to sort out Sandy?”

     “I was thinking of having one myself, so its no trouble at all. Now go get your shower and I will see you downstairs in a bit.”

     “Okay, and thanks for all the help. It’s nice to have a more normal life again.”

     “I bet it is Prue. I’ll see you shortly.” With that, Sandy was off out the door holding a sleepy eyed Jenna in her arms.

    Prue took a nice long shower and washed the sleep out of her body. She thought about how nice it was to be able to take a shower and not worry about Jenna, as she was in safe hands with Sandy, and even safer hands when Sara and Sheana were around. Her life really had taken a turn for the better and all because some boy made a wish.

    Prue finished in the shower and then got dried off and dressed and then made her way downstairs to get some breakfast. Sandy had just finished making the sandwich’s when she got to the kitchen. Jenna was munching her way through a bowl of Coco Pops and had a small glass of orange juice.

     “Feel any more awake now Prue?” Sandy asked

     “I feel almost human again now Sandy, thanks for asking. How’s my little sister feeling now?” Prue ruffled her hair as she asked her, but she couldn’t make out a word Jenna said as she had a mouth full of Coco Pops when she tried to answer.

    Sara and Sheana could see Jo and Mike stood at the end of the road as they made their way up it.

     “Are you okay Sara? You look a little tired today.” Sheana asked, as they walked up the road.

     “I’m fine, I just got pulled into Prue’s dream last night, Jenna was there as well. But it was really weird to watch Prue’s past, I could smell the blood from the victim she was feeding on.”

     “Do you think you can still trust her Sara? Once a vampire feeds on a human they normally become a monster for all time.”

     “I saw some cloaked figure do battle with her and she won and locked her up and took her away. Jenna said this woman saved Prue’s life and turned her back to the good side.”

     “I know it’s not an easy thing to do, but to look at Prue now you wouldn’t know she was ever an evil person at all.” They just finished talking as they got to Jo and Mike. Jo grabbed Sara, and Mike took a hold of Sheana and they all kissed.

     “Good Morning Sara, my little love kitten.” Sara pulled away from Jo and then said, “Do I look like a cat to you?”

     “No Sara, I just thought it would sound cute and sexy.” Jo thought he’d pushed his luck, but Sara couldn’t keep the straight face any longer, and just burst out laughing.

     “God Sara, you’re such a tease. I really thought you were about to hit me or something.”

     “I’m sorry, my big teddy bear. I’ll give you a kiss and make it all feel better.” Sara had a fake pout on her lips as she said it.

     “So if I’m your teddy bear, does that mean you want to take me to bed with you?”

    Sara got a sudden look of shock on her face, and Jo picked up on this right away as he realised what he’d said and how it had come out all wrong.

     “S-Sara I didn’t mean it like that, I was just playing along with what you said. I’ve never even thought about sleeping with you.”

    Sara got an even more shocked look on her face and Jo realised he wasn’t helping with the way Sara was feeling. Before Jo could say anything else, Sara put her finger up to his mouth and stopped him speaking again.

     “Jo, please don’t take it the wrong way, but I just never gave it any thought and I’m not really ready for that sort of thing.”

    She took a couple of deep breaths then said, “Lets just forget the last couple of minutes and move on. I do love you Jo, but I’m nowhere near ready to even think about that sort of thing.” Jo gave Sara a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

    Sheana and Mike were looking on, but never said anything as they knew it was for them to work out later.

    They all turned and started on the walk to school and they were soon in the middle of a mass of kids making their way into the school. Sara was keeping an eye out for Susan and her gang, but they didn’t seem to be around. Sara wasn’t sure whether this was a good thing or a bad thing.

    They all got looks, but not as bad as they did yesterday. A lot more kids said hi and Sara recognised some of them from yesterday as being some of the kids that Susan had picked on. Jo and Mike walked the girls to their classroom and stood chatting till the bell went off telling them it was time to get to their own home rooms.

     “If I don’t see you before, We’ll meet in the same spot as yesterday for lunch.” Jo said.

     “Okay, we’ll see you later then. Bye.” Was Sara’s reply, Then they all made their ways into the classrooms.

    The morning rolled on and they got more new books to carry around till they got close to their lockers. Sara remembered why she hated the first week back at school due to all the books you get. From the second week on it would be easier due to you having all the books and knowing where your classes are.

    Sara and Sheana were just dropping off some books when Susan and her gang surrounded them.

     “You’ve made me look a fool you bitch! So now you can put your money where your mouth is. Meet me at lunchtime, behind the sports hall.” She pushed Sara backward into the lockers and then walked off.

     “Are you alright Sara?”

     “Yes, I’m fine. It will take a lot more than what she’s got to hurt me.”

     “What you going to do Sara, at lunchtime?”

     “I’ll have to fight her, or sort of fight her. I just hope I don’t get in too much trouble for it.”

    Kimmie was standing close by while Susan and her gang confronted Sara and heard everything she had to say. She felt bad for getting Sara into the mess, but she had a plan to fix it, so she walked off to find some of the other kids to fill them in on her plan.

    It was later that morning on one of the classroom changes that Jo and Mike ran into Sara and Sheana.

     “Sara, is it true that I hear you’re going to fight Susan at lunchtime?”

     “Yes it is, she said I made a fool of her, and she wants to show the whole school just who the boss is, or something like that.”

     “Sara you can’t fight her, you’ll get into trouble.”

     “But Jo, if I don’t fight her she will go back to picking on all the kids and I can’t let her do that. I saw it all too often at my old school, but I wasn’t in any position to help.”

     “I know you want to help people Sara, but you can’t afford to get in trouble your second day at school, and with your special gifts, you could really hurt her.”

     “I’m not planning on fighting her, but I won’t let her walk all over me just to keep myself safe. You saw how scared Kimmie was yesterday at lunch, so if Susan wants to pick on someone then let it be me and when the time is right I will put an end to all her bullying, and by that I do mean in a non fighting way.”

     “I’m sorry Sara, I didn’t mean to make it sound like you were going to beat her up just because you can. I can still worry about you, even if you can beat up any kid in the school, and all the teachers.”

    Sara ran her hand down the side of Jo’s face and then said, “I know it must be hard for you to live with what I am and what I can do, but just trust me, I won’t fight her. Now get to your next class before you get in trouble.” She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and let him go to his next class.

    Sara and Sheana made their way into their next class and took their seats. She found herself watching the clock go around.

*****

    Back at home, Prue and Sandy were painting the walls in the guesthouse and Jenna was playing in the garden next door with Cathleen and Maggie. Prue kept looking at out the window every now and then. She smiled when she saw how much fun Jenna was having.

     “You going to help me paint, or just look out the window all day Prue?”

     “Sorry Sandy, but it’s just great to see her having so much fun. She just seems so much more alive now, No pun intended.”

    Sandy laughed than said, “I know what you mean Prue, she does seem more energetic.”

    Prue got back to painting the walls alongside Sandy. They were making good progress even with Prue stopping to look out the window. Sandy looked around the room and thought they should have the paint work done by the end of the day, and due to them getting some good quality paint, it would only need the one coat.

    Jenna was giggling and running around in the garden with Maggie, while Cathleen was having a tea party with some of her stuffy’s. When Jenna and Maggie got tired they joined Cathleen and had a drink.

    Holly Came out at lunch time and told them all to come into the house for something to eat. Holly had already sorted out with Prue about feeding Jenna so they could work through lunch to get the guesthouse painted.

    Holly got the girls sorted out and sat them down in front of the telly with sandwiches and drinks, then made her way back to the kitchen to make a couple more sandwiches to take next door for Sandy and Prue. She checked on the girls before she took the sandwiches and a couple of bottles of water next-door.

    There was a knock at the door so Sandy went to see who it was. When she opened it, she saw that it was Holly. Prue had introduced Sandy to Holly earlier in the day when she took Jenna next-door.

     “Hi Holly, is there a problem with Jenna?”

     “Oh no dear, I just thought you could use a little break and something to eat.” She held up the plate and the bottles of water for Sandy to see.

     “That’s really thoughtful of you Holly, but you really didn’t need to.”

     “And would you have stopped to have something if I hadn’t?”

     “Probably not.”

     “Then you know now why I did. You’re only going to make yourself ill if you don’t eat at the right times of the day.”

    Sandy could see a lot of her mum in Holly and knew she was right.

     “You’re right Holly. My mum would say the same thing as you just did, thank you.”

     “It was no trouble, I’d better get back before they realise I’m gone and raid the cookie jar.” With that, Holly was gone.

     “Holly made us some sandwiches Prue. That was really sweet of her, don’t you think?”

     “She really is great, and you should see how good she is with the kids.”

    Prue and Sandy washed their hands and then sat down to eat their lunch.

*****

    Sara was looking at the clock again and it was just about lunchtime, she was hoping that she could get through this fight with Susan without doing her any harm.

    The bell for lunch went off and she watched all the kids filter out the classroom, before she got up to leave. Jo and Mike were waiting outside the classroom, they both seemed out of breath. Sara assumed that they had both run from their last lesson to be with Sara when she went to fight Susan.

    They all walked to the sports hall and then around to the back where they found Susan and her gang and most of the school all stood around waiting for the fight.

     “Well, well. The little bitch had the balls to turn up after all.”

    Sara nearly had to laugh at her use of the word balls, because if she did still have the balls she wouldn’t be doing this now.

     “Oh well Susan, lets get this over with shall we? That is, if you still feel the need to make an even bigger fool of yourself.”

     “You’re so sure your going to win. But you don’t know who you’re dealing with.”

     “Sure I do, you’re just some sad little girl that needs her little gang of sad little girls to make her feel all big. Does that about sum you up?”

    Sara could see this was making Susan really mad, which was her goal. She threw a punch at Sara, which she ducked and then she tapped Susan on the head and said, “Better luck next time Susan.” This made all the kids laugh at Susan so she ran at Sara, but she stepped to the side and let her trip as she went past.

    Susan was lying face down when she stopped sliding along the grass. She turned herself over and scowled at Sara.

     “Are you going to fight me Bitch! Or just keep moving out my way?”

     “Susan, I have no wish to fight you, but I am more than happy to keep letting you make a fool of yourself.”

    Susan got to her feet and walked up to where Sara was stood. “Look bitch, you can’t come to my school and start stealing my little slaves for your own use.”

     “Is that how you see all the kids you pick on, as nothing but slaves for you to use as you see fit?”

     “Yes, and everything was going just fine till you showed up.”

     “You’re talking about human beings like you and me, well more like me. I would be insulting them if I said they were ever like you.”

    Susan went to slap Sara, but Sara caught her by the arm and pushed her away. Just as Susan was about run at her again, a group of kids stepped in front of her and blocked Susan’s path. One of the kids was Kimmie and a couple of the other kids were the ones that had spoken to her yesterday.

     “Oh what do we have here then, do you think you’re going to stop me Kimmie?”

     “Not me on my own Susan, but we have all decided as a group that from now on you won’t pick on any one of us. If you do, we will all take action to sort you out. So walk away before we make you and your little gang sorry you ever got out of bed today.” Kimmie and the other kids all stepped forward and surrounded Susan and her gang as she spoke.

    Susan looked at the rest of her gang, but they were all backing up and leaving. So she did the same, and all the kids started to cheer for Kimmie and Sara. Once Susan had left and the crowd started to clear away Sara turned to Kimmie and asked, “That was really brave Kimmie, but what made you do it?”

     “I couldn’t let you get in trouble for standing up for me or the other kids that Susan and her gang pick on. You showed me that we don’t need to be afraid, not when she needs us.”

     “I’m really proud of you and the others. But remember that if you ever have any trouble with her again, just let me know and I will sort her out.”

     “Thanks Sara, but I think she got the message, and she will be to busy trying to do her own homework to be a bother to any of us any more.”

     “I hope so Kimmie, I really hope so.” Sara gave Kimmie a hug and then they all walked off to join their own little groups.

     “That was so amazing Sara. How did you get Kimmie and the others to stand up for themselves?” Jo asked.

     “I didn’t, they did it all on their own. I guess I just planted a seed.”

     “Well whatever you did Sara, you sure helped them out.” Mike added.

    Sara put her arm around Jo, and Sheana did the same with Mike and they made their way over to the dinning room. The food wasn’t too bad for school meals, but Sara didn’t have much of an appetite so she just picked at it. Sheana seemed to enjoy it, but she did say that the food at Sara’s was much better. Mike and Jo didn’t have much to say about the food at all.

    After they had finished their lunch, they all headed for the shade of a tree and spent the rest of the lunch break sat talking about their classes and what they thought of the teachers in them. But all too soon it was time to head back in for the afternoon lessons and yet more books to lug around. The boys walked them to their first class of the afternoon and then sorted out the best place to meet them at the end of school. They got a final kiss and were gone. Sara and Sheana headed off into the classroom and started their afternoon lessons.

*****

    Back at Holly’s house, the girls had finished their lunch and were watching some cartoons on the telly and eating some cookies. Holly had just finished cleaning up in the kitchen and was about to sit and have a cup of tea. Once she had sat down, it suddenly hit her that it was the first time she had sat since she got up and she could feel it. She was amazed at just how much energy the three little girls had. She also wished she could bottle it and then sell it to other mothers like herself, just so they could keep up with the young ones.

    Cathleen was really into watching the cartoons, but Maggie and Jenna weren’t, so they went to her room to look at some of Maggie’s cat and kitten books. Jenna could sense the same thoughts she had the day before, so she really started to wonder if Sheana could help. It wasn’t long before Cathleen came looking for the other two, she found them both asleep on Maggie’s bed so she climbed on the bed and cuddled up to Maggie and was soon asleep. Holly came in and saw them all sleeping and just smiled and left again to get on with some housework.

*****

    Prue and Sandy had got the room painted, and it looked like they wouldn’t need to give it a second coat as they were hoping. So all they had to do was leave it to fully dry and let the smell of paint fade for a couple of days and they could start sorting out and get Prue and Jenna moved in.

    Sandy looked at her watch and saw it was getting close to the time that Sara and Sheana would be coming out of school, so she started cleaning up the rollers and paint brushes. Prue helped and they got it all done in no time at all.

     “I’m going to see how Holly’s coping with Jenna then I’ll come back and give you a hand to sort out dinner Sandy, if that’s okay?”

     “Sure Prue, I want to take a quick shower before I start dinner anyway. Oh, can you take this plate back to Holly’s with you? And tell her the sandwiches were really nice.”

     “Sure I can Sandy.” As Prue finished speaking with Sandy she was off out the door to go see if Holly had any hair left after looking after Jenna.

    Sandy went to her room and got some clean clothes and then made her way into the bathroom. Once she got out of her dirty work clothes, she stepped into the shower and let the water wash away the dirt and sweat that had built up over the past couple of hours. She would have had a soak in the bath, but knew that she would never have moved in time to sort out dinner. She had just finished dressing again and got downstairs when Prue came in the back door.

     “I thought you’d have Jenna with you Prue.”

     “She’s fast asleep on Maggie’s bed along with Maggie and Cathleen. I just didn’t have the heart to wake her up, so Holly said she would send her home when she woke up. If it’s okay with you Sandy, I will go and take a quick shower myself.”

     “Sure Prue, if you feel anything like I did, I bet you really need one.”

     “I won’t be to long Sandy, then I’ll give you a hand to sort out dinner. What you thinking of doing anyway?”

     “Mum got a couple of pies when she went shopping at the weekend, so I was going to do them and some mashed potatoes and some veges.”

     “Sounds great, I’ll be as quick as I can Sandy.” Sandy said okay and Prue was off upstairs to have a shower. Sandy got the pies out the fridge and then put the oven on and sorted out the pies ready to go in once it was hot enough. She then sorted out what vegetables she was going to have with the pie and set to work scraping and peeling. Prue was soon back and they had all the veges sorted in no time and were ready for a sit down by the time they had done. So Prue poured them both a nice glass of juice and they sat at the table waiting for the others to get home.

*****

    Sara’s afternoon went a lot better than the morning did, she put this down to the fact she wasn’t worrying about Susan and all the trouble she could have got into for fighting. She was proud of Kimmie and the others for standing up to her. Sara was also proud that she was the one to give Kimmie the strength to do it.

    The bell went off to tell them that they were free for another day and all the kids ran for the school gates. Sara and Sheana could see Jo and Mike stood waiting just outside the gates.

     “How was your afternoon Sara, Sheana?” Jo asked.

     “Pretty much the same as yesterday, we both have a stack of books to take home.” Sara replied.

     “Do you need a hand to carry your books Sheana?” Mike asked.

     “I’ll be alright Mike, but thanks for asking. How was your day Mike, you don’t look very happy.”

     “It was okay, I just had some of the other kids making fun of me.”

     “Why would they be making fun of you Mike?”

     “They just do. I was an easy target for a couple of years, and now I have a cute girlfriend so I guess they’re jealous of me.”

     “Well just in case they’re stood where they can see you, let’s give them something to be jealous of.” Sheana reached her hand up and around the back of Mike’s head and pulled it down so she could plant a long passionate kiss on his lips.

    Mike was short of breath when they parted lips and Sheana had a big smile on her face. Mike just stared into her eyes and felt like he was falling, then he said, “I love you Sheana.”

    Sheana was lost in his eyes and was only brought back when she realised what Mike had just said. She knew it wasn’t just something he said. He really meant it and that was like music to her ears. She gave him another kiss that put the first one to shame. They only stopped when they heard Jo say.

     “For gods sake will you two get a room!”

    They both stopped kissing and giggled and Sara slapped him on the arm for being so heartless. Then kissed him to say sorry which got Mike to say “Maybe we should make that a couple of rooms?”

    Once they had stopped kissing, they made their way home. Jo and Mike walked the girls to the end of their road before stealing one last kiss each.

     “Will you be coming over later?” Sara asked as she looking at both Jo and Mike.

     “I wasn’t planning on it. I’m feeling pretty run down right now, we haven’t all got slayer blood running through our veins you know.” Jo replied.

     “Hey, I resemble that remark, and I do get tired still, just not as quick. But I know what you mean though.”

     “What about you Mike, got any big plans for the night?” Sheana asked.

     “I’ve got some homework to sort out and then I think I’m just going to crash out and watch a little telly.”

     “Do you not have a big telly to watch?” Sheana asked.

    They all laughed at Sheana’s joke, but Sheana wasn’t joking. She soon realised that Mike didn’t mean he was going to watch a little TV and she had to laugh along with them.

    The boy’s arranged to meet the girls in the same spot tomorrow and then they were off. The girls walked to the house, Sara saw Sandy’s car in front of the house so she tried the door before getting her key out. The door was open so they both walked in and went to see where everyone was. They found both Sandy and Prue sat at the kitchen table drinking some juice.

     “Hi Sandy, Hi Prue.” Both girls said.

     “Hi you two, how was school today?”

     “It started off a little rough, but it got better after lunch.” Sara said.

     “What happened in the morning to make it so bad?” Prue asked.

     “That girl I told you about yesterday, she asked me out for a fight at lunch time. So I spent the whole morning trying to work out what I was going to do.”

     “Well what happened then Sara, did you fight her?” Sandy asked, looking a little worried.

     “Well I didn’t really fight her, she did try to hit me, but I just kept ducking and side stepping her. The real amazing thing was what the kids she used to pick on did. They all stood up to her for once and made her back off. So I never had to hit her and now she can’t bully the other kids as they are all now looking out for each other.”

     “That sounds so amazing Sis, and you helped to make it happen. But please think before you act next time, as mum won’t be happy if you get expelled for fighting or any other kind of trouble.”

     “I know Sandy, but it felt so good to put one of them bullies in their place for once.”

     “I know it did Sis, but real life isn’t like an episode of your Buffy TV program. You’re not always going to have a happy ending, and I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

    Sara could understand what Sandy was saying and she was right, there wasn’t any happy or sad ending, or a certain rating for any one to stick too. She was just lucky this time she didn’t have to hurt Susan.

     “Dinners all sorted, so you and Sheana can go and do your homework. I’ll give you a shout when I’m ready to dish up.” Sandy said as she shooed Sara and Sheana off up the stairs.

    Once Sara and Sheana had gone up to their room, Sandy turned to Prue and said, “Do you think I was being a little hard on her Prue?”

     “Not at all Sandy, she was lucky today, but if she keeps drawing attention to herself then sooner or later they will work out she isn’t like other girls.”

     “You mean they will work out she was once a boy?”

     “NO! Silly, I mean they will work out she has special powers. Then the government will come and take her away to try and tap into those powers or try and turn her into a weapon.”

     “I think you’ve been watching to much TV Prue. They don’t really do stuff like that.” Sandy was bending over to look in the oven as she said this and didn’t see the look on Prue’s face that said otherwise.

     “Maybe you’re right Sandy, but it would be better to not find out. Don’t you think?” Prue was trying to work out whether she should say something to Sandy about what she really knew of, and how the government were trying to get their hands on Jenna. But she knew she had to wait till she found out more about what they would be dealing with, but keeping one of the real reasons for why she found Sara and Sheana was getting harder and harder to carry.

     “Penny for your thoughts?” Prue was pulled out of her daydreaming when Sandy spoke. “Sorry Sandy, I was just thinking about some stuff.” Prue replied.

     “Do you want another drink Prue?”

     “Please, but I better make it a glass of my special stuff as I can feel a change coming on.”

     “Do you want me to get it for you, or would you rather sort it yourself?” Sandy asked.”

     “I’ll sort it myself Sandy and then I’ll go into the other room and drink it as I still don’t like to let others see me do it.”

     “You really don’t need to hide what you need to do Prue, we all understand and don’t mind.”

     “Its more for me than anyone else, I still won’t let Jenna see me drink.”

     “Couldn’t Sheana fix your problem like she did Jenna?”

     “No she couldn’t, I have a demon inside me fighting to get out all the time. Jenna was never infected by a demon due to her being so young when she was turned. If Sheana removed the demon now, I would die.”

     “Oh, sorry to hear that. What’s it like having a demon living inside you all the time wanting to get free and do evil?”

     “We all live with a demon inside, but when you’re turned into a vampire that demon replaces the person, and in most cases once that person had tasted human blood, they will remain a demon forever.”

     “But I thought that you had fed on human blood, but you’re okay again now?”

     “There are some Herb’s and other stuff you can take, but it doesn’t always work. I was lucky, but I know of many that it didn’t work on.”

     “I’m glad it did, I like having you around to chat with, and Jenna is a little darling. Oh well, dinner will be ready very soon, so we better see about getting the table set and then we can call up to the girls and tell them to get cleaned up ready for dinner.”

    Prue and Sandy set to work laying the table and then Prue said she would go and tell the girls that dinner will be ready very soon.

    Prue knocked on the bedroom door and waited for one of the girls to say come in. When she did she poked her head around the door and said, “Hi Sara, Sheana. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes.” Both girls said okay. As Prue was about to go back out the room she heard Sara call her name. This got Prue a little worried, as she was not sure what Sara would say about what she saw in her dream last night.

     “Yes Sara, what can I help you with?”

     “Prue, I don’t know how to say this, but I had a dream last night and it was all about you and some red haired woman called Hypatia, how much of it was real, if any?”

    Prue was looking down at the floor, she looked like a naughty school girl that was in trouble with the head teacher. “All of it is true Sara. I’m sorry you had to see that. I’m not that person any more, and I would never hurt any of you.” Prue was crying by now and Sara got up and went to hug her.

     “I know who you are now Prue, I was just a little disturbed by how I could be in your mind while I slept.”

     “So you don’t hate me then? And I can still stay here with you and the others?”

     “Stop being silly Prue, why would I want you gone?”

     “You saw the real me, and it must have repulsed you.”

     “This is the real you, the woman I see now that would die to protect this family and her little sister. That was the demon part of you that I saw, and Jenna told me about this woman Hypatia saving your life. So I don’t ever want to hear you speak of leaving here just because you’re a little different.” Sara spoke in a firm voice that made Prue feel like she was the younger of the two.

     “I’m sorry Sara, but I hate what I became back then, and I have to live with what I did every day for the rest of my life. As for you seeing it, I can only guess that it’s one of your slayer powers.”

     “Buffy never had any powers like that.”

     “You heard what Sandy said downstairs about this not being some TV program, well you’re not the slayer based on the program, you’re a real life slayer, so you now have the powers of a real life slayer and I guess this is one of the powers you will need in the battles to come.”

     “What do you mean, battles to come? I don’t have any plans to be a real life slayer.” Sara was looking a little worried at what Prue had just said.

     “Sara, vampires can sense other vampires, and you’re sending out a very strong signal that will pull vampires to you and other demons that feel they stand a chance at beating you.”

     “I never wanted any of this Prue, All I ever wanted, was to be a girl. Now I’m stuck fighting vampires and demons.” Sara finally slumped on the bed and started to cry into her hands. Prue sat down on one side and Sheana sat the other and they both tried to comfort her.

     “Please don’t cry Sara, I’m really sorry for what I’ve done to you.” Sheana said.

     “I don’t blame you Sheana, I was the one that made the wish. I just never really saw myself as the fighting type.”

     “There may be something I can do to help you though Sara. What if I charmed a necklace to shield you from vampires and demons so they can’t sense you?”

     “You could do that Sheana? That would be great if you could. Do you think it would work Prue?” Sara and Sheana both looked at Prue hoping to get a thumb’s up, which she gave.

     “Maybe I could cast a protection spell around the house and the guest house. That way no demon or vampire can enter, except for Prue.”

     “I’m glad you remembered me Sheana, I would hate to have done all that work on the guest house just to be repelled from the door every time I tried to enter.” Prue laughed as she said it and the girls joined in. Prue was happy to see Sara laugh as it meant she was feeling a little better about everything. Prue couldn’t even begin to work out how Sara must be feeling. To have all those powers and have a new body and feelings to go with it.

    Prue left the girls to finish getting cleaned up and ready to come down for dinner. Sara went to the bathroom to splash her face with water, and Sheana started to get changed out of her school uniform. She put on a T-shirt and denim skirt, then a pair of ankle socks and her trainers. She looked in the mirror and thought she looked really good. When Sara came back from the bathroom, she saw what Sheana was wearing and decided to wear something similar. Sara had a different coloured top on and she went for the cut off jeans instead of a skirt, but by the time they were ready to head down for dinner they both looked like sisters.

     “How do I look Sis?” Sara asked.

     “You have great taste Sis.” Sheana replied as they both started to giggle.

     “Come on Sheana, we better get down for dinner before they eat it all.” They headed off down to have dinner.

    When they got down, it was all on the table and ready to eat. Mum was home and Sandy had already filled her in on what had happened at school.

     “I’m proud of you Sara, but please be a little more careful what you do. We can’t risk people finding out about your special powers.”

     “I know Mum, and I learned my lesson.”

    Sara looked over to the table and realised that she was stood behind where Jenna was sat, she had to wonder whether or not it was safe to stand there after what happened the other morning.

     “Sara! I not going to throw my dinner at you.” Jenna had read her mind and saw what she was thinking.

     “I’m sorry Jenna, it was only a quick thought I had.” Sara reached over the back of the chair and gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. Jenna reached up and put her arms around Sara’s neck and hugged her back.

     “Come on you two take a seat and have some dinner before it goes cold.” Mum said.

    Sara and Sheana took a seat on either side of Jenna, Sandy handed them a plate of food each. There was a large amount of food on each plate, but Sara and Sheana were both really hungry. They all started eating and a silence fell over the table, as the only sound you could hear was the sound of knifes and forks hitting plates. As hungry as Sara and Sheana were, they couldn’t finish it all.

    Mum had brought some chocolate cake home with her, so they had a slice of that each for dessert. Jenna had a scoop of ice cream with hers and made a real big mess while she was eating it.

     “Come on you little monster, I think you need a bath.” Prue said.

     “Prue, I don’t need a baff. Just wash my face and I will be fine.”

     “Sis, you’re going to have a bath and that is the end of it.” Jenna could tell by the look on Prue’s face that she had lost this one, so she just let out a big sigh.

     “Prue, why don’t you take Jenna up for her bath and me and Sheana will clean up the dishes. Sandy, I want you to go and put your feet up as you cooked dinner Sis.”

     “Are you sure Sara? Don’t you have homework to do?”

     “It’s the first week back at school, so there isn’t any homework for the first week. So go and relax why me and Sheana clean up the kitchen.” Sara pushed them all out the kitchen so they could clean up.

    It didn’t take to long for the girls to clean up and once it was done they went to speak to Mum about charming the necklace and casting a protection spell on the house and the guesthouse.

    They found her sat talking to Sandy in the living room so they asked her about doing some magic and if it would be okay.

     “Sara, Sheana. I don’t mind you doing magic in the house, as long as your careful. And anything that will keep my daughters safe is okay with me.” The girls gave her a hug and ran off upstairs to make a start.

    When the girls got upstairs they found Jenna sitting on the bed wrapped in a big fluffy bathrobe that belonged to Sara. She was trying to find her hands, but without much luck. Sara went over to her and rolled up the sleeves till her hands were poking out.

     “Tank you Sara. I thought I had lost dem for ever.” She gave Sara a hug to say thank you.

    Sheana went over to the desk where Sara kept the jewellery box and looked for a nice necklace to charm for Sara, but before she could find one Prue came in and stopped her.

     “Here you go Sheana, I want you to charm this one for her.” Prue handed her a platinum chain with a Celtic type heart on the end of it.

     “Wow Prue, that is really nice. Are you sure you want to give it to Sara?”

     “She’s done so much for me and Jenna that I wish I could do more. I know that most of it is due to what you have done Sheana and I will find a way to repay you as well, but for now I want to do this for Sara.”

     “Prue you have no need to pay me back for anything, and you’re wrong about it being me. It is Sara you should thank, she is the reason I am able to do all this good I can now do.”

     “What do you mean by that Sheana. Your heart is a good one, just like Saras.”

     “My heart is good just because Sara found the ring and freed me, If I had been freed by a evil person then it would have been a dark person stood here now.”

     “So is that why they put a curse on the ring so only a person with a pure heart could free you?”

     “Yes that’s right. It’s such an amazing feeling sharing her heart.”

     “I couldn’t think of a better person I would want to share it with.” Sheana turned to see Sara smiling at her. “I didn’t realise that you share my heart Sheana, why didn’t you ever tell me?”

     “I never gave it a thought till now. Have I done something wrong by not telling you?”

     “No, not at all Sis, I’m just glad that I’m not evil.”

     “If you had of been evil you wouldn’t have been able to free me from the ring.”

     “Good point Sis. Well I am glad that my heart was big enough to free you and to share with you.” Sara gave her a hug and then they both turned to look at the necklace that Prue was holding.

     “Prue, this necklace is so gorgeous I could never take it from you.”

     “You’re not taking it Sara, I’m giving it to you. And like I told Sheana, it’s the least I can do for all you have done for me and Jenna.”

     “I didn’t do any of what I did for gifts, but thank you Prue. I really love it.” She gave Prue a hug.

    Prue handed Sheana the necklace and she set to work on charming it. Prue and Sara sat on the bed and watched her work on it. She did some chanting and her hands started to glow, then the light entered the necklace and Sheana said it was all done. She handed it over to Sara so she could put it on.

     “It should now block all demons or vampires from being able to sense you, and I’ve added the same protection to it that I gave the ring Prue wears, but with your inner power you should have even greater protection.”

     “So it works like the ring you made for Michelle then, it uses the wearers inner power to help feed it?”

     “Yes it does, and with your inner power, you should have one really strong protection spell.”

    Sara put it on and then said, “I don’t feel any different are you sure it will work?”

    Sheana looked for some way to prove it. She saw a pair of scissors on the table and picked them up and then stabbed Sara in the chest with them, but the scissors just shattered before they ever made contact with her body.

     “Are you nuts Sheana, how the hell did you know that it would work?”

     “I am good at what I do Sis, and you really need to learn to trust me.” Sheana said with a grin on her face.

     “I’m sorry Sis, I should have trusted you. But mum is not going to be happy with the fact you just broke her scissors.”

     “I can fix that one too.” Sheana held the broken part of the scissors in one hand and ran her hand over it and then they were back to normal again.

     “No matter how many times I see you do magic Sis, I still think it looks so cool.”

    Sheana felt a tap on her leg and when she looked down she saw Jenna looking up at her. She knelt down so she was at the same eye level as he and asked what she wanted.

     “Sheana, can you put spells on things so people can become animals?”

     “I can Jenna, but why do you ask?”

    Jenna just stood looking down at the ground and trying to find the right words to say. Then she said, “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be a kitten. Can you turn me into a kitten?”

     “I could charm something that would allow you to become a kitten, but I would need to get the okay from Prue first.” Sheana and Jenna both looked at Prue to see if she would let her do it.

    Prue knelt down and looked at Jenna then said, “I will let Sheana do this, but you can’t go telling anyone. Do you understand Jenna?”

     “Yes I understands Sis, but I really want to be a kitten for a little bits.”

     “Okay then Sheana do your worst.” Prue said with a smile on her face. Sheana knew she was joking and she just smiled along with her.

     “I’m going to need something that can be used as a charm, but it needs to be able to fit around the neck so she can wear it while in the form of a kitten.” Sheana said.

     “What about a ribbon? You could tie it around the neck in a nice little bow.” Sara said in reply.

     “I have a piece of pink ribbon in my bag downstairs.” Prue said. She left to go and get it.

    When she got back, Sheana took the ribbon from her and set about charming it. She did some chanting and made a glowing ball that entered the ribbon.

     “Do you want to tie it around her neck Prue, she is your sister?”

     “She will change back once the bow is undone, right?”

     “Yes Prue, all will be fine once the ribbon has been removed.” Sheana said as she put her hand on Prue’s shoulder, to let her know she could trust her.

    Prue lifted Jenna’s hair out the way and then tied the ribbon around her neck making a pretty bow to one side of her neck.

    Nothing seemed to happen at first, but then they saw Jenna start to glow and lots of little lights started to shoot from her body. She started to get smaller in size till she vanished into the bathrobe. Once the bathrobe was just a small pile on the floor they saw it moving and then a little grey and white kitten came out meowing at them with a pink bow on one side of its neck.

    Prue picked the little bundle of joy up and felt it purring in her hands and it was looking up at her with a set of wide eyes that made you just want to smother it in love the minute you look at them. Sheana and Sara came over and were fussing with the little kitten and stroking it.

     “She is just so cute. Do you think we can keep her this way, just think of all the trouble she will not get into.” Prue said. Little kitten Jenna must have understood what they were saying because she started to meow even louder, as if to say NO!

    Sara walked over to her computer desk and got a little ball and then came back to where Prue had put the kitten down on the bed and put the ball on the bed and rolled it to the little kitten. It attacked the ball and started to play with it all over the bed. The girls sat and watched her play for a long time and then they decided it was time for Jenna to get to bed. Prue spent a little time trying to grab the kitten and take the bow off. Once it was removed they sat and waited for Jenna to become human again.

    It took a little time but she finally became her normal self. Sara got her a nightgown and took her to the bathroom so she could brush her teeth and get read for bed. Once she was ready Sara took her back to the bedroom and tucked her into bed.

    Sara went over to her computer and sat to see what emails she had received in the past day and to give Sheana some lessons on how to use a computer. Sheana was a quick learner and was soon able to surf the net and type really well. Sara helped her set up a email account and then they went to some of the chatrooms to see who was online, but it all felt a little odd now that she was a real girl. The chatrooms had changed a lot in the past couple of years so she didn’t go there much any more anyway. When they got bored with being online, Sara showed Sheana some of her artwork. Sheana was really impressed and wanted to learn how to do it herself, but Sara told her she would need to practice lots and lots. But she said she would help her whenever she could.

    The girls were that engrossed in the computer that they had lost all track of the time till mum poked her head around the door and told them it was time for bed. Sara looked at her mum a bit oddly till she saw the time and realised that it was nearly midnight.

     “Sorry mum, I lost all track of time. We’ll get ready for bed now.” The girls made their way to the bathroom and got ready for bed. Prue had been quiet most the time they sat playing on the computer, she did check her email while they were sat playing. She was really surprised at how good Sara was at drawing and doing artwork on the computer.

     “You coming to bed as well Prue?”

     “Yep, I just need to go and do some stuff downstairs before I turn in for the night.” Sara and Sheana started to giggle at the bad pun Prue made, as she turned and left to take care of what ever she needed to do.

    The girls eased into bed as quietly as they could, so not to wake Jenna. They both said good night to each other and put their heads on the pillow and were asleep in no time. They must have been more tired than they thought because they never felt Prue come to bed.

*****

    Sara didn’t have any more dreams about Prue, or if she did she didn’t remember them. So when she woke in the morning she was feeling much better. She woke Sheana and left her to wake up while she went and took a shower and got ready for school. Once she was finished, she let Sheana go and take a shower while she sorted their clothes for the day. Sara was dressed when Sheana got back so she went down to make a start on breakfast while Sheana got her uniform on.

    Sandy was in the kitchen when she got down and had already made a start on breakfast for the two girls.

     “Morning Sis, is Sheana coming down?”

     “Yes she is just putting her uniform on. Do you need any help with breakfast Sis?”

     “Nope I have it all under control, you can sit and wait. Just remember to cover yourself up so you don’t get any spills on your uniform.”

     “Sis, I am hurt that you would think I would spill food on myself.” Sara said with a pout on her lips.

     “Don’t look at me like that. Your still getting used to your new shape and that chest of yours is a real food catching device.” Sara was about to argue the point with her, but she had been getting more food than normal on her chest. So she just covered her chest up like Sandy suggested.

    Sheana walked in and giggled when she saw that Sara was wearing a bib, but she soon stopped when Sandy handed her one to wear as well. “Why do I need this Sandy?”

     “You need that so you don’t get your breakfast all down your school uniform.”

     “I’ve never got food on it before, what makes you thing I will now?”

     “I don’t, but why should we take the chance. It’s better to be safe than sorry.”

    Both girls could see the logic in what Sandy was saying, and neither of them wanted to spend the day with food stains on their school clothes. Sandy came to the table with two plates of bacon and eggs for the girls and then a plate of toast and a plate with her own food.

    The girls finished the breakfast and thanked Sandy for doing it. “You’re welcome girls, now go and finish getting ready and get off to school before you’re late.” Both girls gave Sandy a hug and then ran upstairs to brush their teeth and grab their school bags.

    Jenna was just waking up as they were about to leave the room and wanted them to give her a hug before they left. So they each gave her a hug and told her to behave. Then they were off out the door.

    Jenna sat looking a little sad, but she soon cheered up when she saw the pink ribbon on the table across the room. She just needed to find some way of getting it out the house and around Maggie’s neck. She was brought out of her thoughts by Prue changing back to her human form.

     “Jenna hugged her Sis then said, “ Good morning Sis.”

     “Good morning Jenna, how did you sleep last night?”

     “I sleep real good last night Prue. Sara not go in your dream. So she sleep real good too.”

     “I’m glad about that Sis. I don’t want her seeing all the bad things I have done, I still worry that she will not want me around if she saw all of it.”

     “Sara would not tell you to leave Prue, she loves us too much. You worry too much.”

     “I know I do Sis, but that’s what kept us safe for so long you little monster.” As she said this, she jumped on Jenna and started to tickle her. Jenna couldn’t do a thing for laughing.

     “Stop it, stop it Prue.”

     “Hey now who’s worrying?” Prue said as she kept tickling her.

    She finally relented when she saw that Jenna was having trouble getting her breath.

     “You mean Prue, you know I hate being tickled.” Jenna said as she playfully slapped her sister on the arm.”

    Prue rubbed her arm and then said, “So you still want to play then I see.” She then made a move to start tickling her again, but Jenna slid off the bed and ran to the bathroom, while Prue just sat and laughed at how quick she could move for someone so small.

    Prue sorted out some clothes for Jenna to wear and then waited for her to finish in the bathroom. It didn’t take long for her to hear the flush of the toilet, then she saw a little head poke around the door trying to work out where her sister was. When she saw she was sat on the bed smiling at her she stepped out the bathroom.

     “Do you need any help getting dressed Sis, or will you be okay?”

     “I’m a big girl now Sis and will dress myself.” Jenna said with her hands on her hips. Prue giggled and said all right and left her to get dressed while she took a shower.

    Jenna was almost dressed when Prue got back from her shower and she had done a good job. The only thing that didn’t look right was the fact she had the pink t-shirt on back to front.

     “I told you I could dress myself.”

     “I know you did Jenna, but you have your T-shirt on back to front.” Prue stepped up to Jenna and helped her take it off and turn it around. Once she had done this she could tell that Jenna was upset. So she sat on the bed and picked Jenna up and put her on her knee.

     “What’s wrong Sis, why the long face? You did really well at getting dressed, you only got the T-shirt on the wrong way around.”

     “I sick of making mustakes Prue, I try to do stuff right, but I still do it wrong.”

     “Jenna, I know it’s hard for you to be so little, but Sheana fixed you. You’re going to get to grow up, and have a real life now, but it’s going to take time.”

    Jenna let out a sigh and then said, “I don’t want to wait Prue, I want it now.”

     “Be careful what you wish for Jenna. You need to learn as you grow up, that way you learn to be a grown up.”

     “Sara made a wish and she got what she wanted.”

     “She did, but she also got the power of a slayer and is stuck with it. So you see what I mean about being careful what you wish for.”

    Jenna sat thinking for a bit then said, “I guess I do Prue, but will you still love me when I grow up?”

     “Jenna I will always love you, nothing could ever change that Sis.” Prue gave her a hug as she said it. “Now come on, we’ll go and put some food in that tubby little belly of yours.” Prue poked her in the belly as she spoke.

     “Hey Sis, I not have a tubby belly.”

     “Are you sure you don’t?” Prue lifted her T-shirt to take a look. So Jenna lifted the shirt to show her and Prue took the chance to put her lips to Jenna’s belly and started to blow. There was a funny sound and Jenna was giggling and trying to tell her to stop.

     “You tricked me, you’re evil Sis.”

     “I was once, but a great little person I know helped turn me back to the good side.” The two hugged and Prue picked her little sister up and went off downstairs in search of food.

    When they got to the kitchen they found Sandy sat having a cup of tea.

     “Morning Prue. Morning Jenna. How did you sleep?”

     “We both slept really well, but this little monster is now hungry.”

     “Well we better see about feeding her then hadn’t we. What do you want Jenna, Coco Pops, or toast and jam?”

     “I be really hungry Sandy, so can I have both? Please.”

    Sandy looked at Prue to make sure she can have both. Prue gave a nod to say yes and so Sandy went to put on some toast, then got a bowl, cereal and the milk from the fridge and took them all to the table. Prue had seated Jenna at the table and went to help Sandy by getting the toast. She put in a couple more slices and took the other two slices to the table. Sandy had poured some Coco Pops into a bowl and put some milk on them, so Prue had the first two slices of toast. Jenna soon finished the cereal and Sandy came back to the table with the other slices of toast and put some butter and Jam on them for her.

     “Thank you Sandy.” Jenna said.

     “Your welcome Jenna. Now if you two don’t mind I’m going to go and get dressed. Just put the pots in the sink and I will wash them later.” Sandy waved and left the room.

    Sandy went to her room and picked out what she was going to wear for the day, then went to get washed up. When she got back to her room she put her clothes on and was looking for something to tie her hair back with. She couldn’t find anything that matched the pink top she was wearing, so she went to Sara’s room to see if she’d got anything that would match her top. She saw the pink ribbon on the table and picked it up. She thought it would be perfect. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and tied the ribbon around it. She looked in the mirror to see how it looked and was shocked to see that she now had the ears of a cat and her skin was turning to fur. She went to speak, but all that came out was Meow. She was finding it hard to stay standing and fell to all fours, She was getting smaller and smaller. By the time she stopped getting smaller she was nothing more than a kitten.

    Sandy had so much going though her mind, but she wasn’t able to take it all in due to the size of her brain being much smaller. She looked for a way out of the room, but there wasn’t one as she had shut the door from her room to Sara’s, and Sara’s door to the landing was shut. She could see herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door and she was nothing more than a cute little kitty with a pink bow in its fur on the top of its head. She realised that it must have been the ribbon that did it, so she tried to get rid of the bow hoping it would change her back. But not having hands any more made it impossible to remove.

    She knew she had to wait for Prue or Jenna to come up to the room and see her, and hope they worked out who the kitten was.

    Back in the kitchen Jenna was just finishing the toast. Prue was about to put the pots in the sink, but decided to wash them up as a way of fitting in as part of the family. Jenna finished the toast and wanted to help, so Prue got a chair from the table and pushed it up to the sink so Jenna could wash, while Prue wiped and put stuff away.

    Prue found it a little odd that Sandy still hadn’t come back down from getting dressed, so once all the pots were put away and Jenna’s hands were dry she picked Jenna up and they went to see if Sandy was okay. Prue knocked on her bedroom door but got no answer. She turned the handle and opened the door, but Sandy wasn’t in her room.

     “That’s odd Jenna, I can’t find Sandy.”

     “Maybe she go out already.”

     “She would have said if she was Jenna. Let’s check Sara’s room just to make sure she’s not in there. She could be using Sara’s computer.” Prue walked down the hall to Sara’s room and opened the door. When she opened the door to Sara’s room she was really puzzled when she didn’t see Sandy in there either.

    She was just about to turn and leave the room when she saw some clothes on the floor near the table. She thought it odd for Sara to leave her stuff lying around, so she went to pick it up. That’s when she saw the little ball of fur curled up on the computer chair sleeping. It was a little grey and white kitten with a pink bow tied in to the fur between its ears. Prue picked the little kitten up and got a whole bunch of meow’s when she did. She knew right away that it was Sandy, as the kitten looked the same as Jenna had the night before.

    Prue gave Jenna a look and Jenna picked up on Prue’s thoughts and got an evil grin on her face like Prue did.

     “Well, Well. What do we have here little sister. Looks like she fell for our trap, now all we need to do is trap all the others and we will have the house all to ourselves.” Prue added an evil laugh just to make it look even more real.

    It took Sandy a little time to remember what had happened and why Prue was able to pick her up, but she was fully awake now and understood every word. She wanted to scream at Prue to not do it and to put her down and change her back, but all that came out were meow after meow. She was scared as well and didn’t want to spend the rest of her life as a cat. She was so scared now that she was shaking really bad, something not lost on Prue. Jenna could sense the panic in Sandy and leaned in to Prue’s ear and told her that the little joke may have gone too far.

    Prue put Jenna down and then handed her the little kitten so she could untie the bow. Once the bow had been removed Jenna put the kitten down on the bed and stepped back. Prue grabbed a blanket from the bottom of the bed ready to cover Sandy up when she changed back.

    It took a couple of minutes for Sandy to fully change back, but once she had she looked really worried that Prue and Jenna were really going to take over the house. She backed away from them both.

     “Sandy, please relax. I was just playing a joke on you, I didn’t mean to scare you. Look you’re human again, if I was going to keep you as a pet, why would I have changed you back.” Sandy still looked a little worried, but she did see the sense in what Prue had just said.

     “Why did you turn me into a kitten then Prue?”

     “I didn’t, Sheana the witch did. But we didn’t turn you into a kitten on purpose. Jenna wanted to see what it was like so Sheana charmed the ribbon so she could see what it felt like. We just never thought to hide the ribbon till now.”

     “Well I did kind of go looking in here, which must have made it a little hard to set up a trap for me.”

     “I’m really sorry Sandy. I would never do anything to hurt you or any of the others. I just took the joke a little too far, and never gave any thought to how scared you were already.” Prue looked a little upset at what she had done. Sandy shuffled over to where Prue was sitting on the bed and put her arm around Prue.

     “Don’t look so down Prue, I know you were only joking deep down. I was just little overwhelmed by being a kitten. But it was kind of fun and care free. In a way I liked it.”

     “I can put the ribbon back on if you want me to?”

     “No, no, I’m fine just the way I am.”

    Jenna was stood watching them talk and looking sad. So Sandy asked what was wrong?

     “I wanted to play with you as a kitten, but now you’re a girl again and I can’t.”

     “I’m sorry Jenna, but I’m not meant to be a kitten, and I was scared because I didn’t know what had been done to me and why. Please don’t be mad at me, I’ll take you for an ice cream if you smile for me.” Jenna got a big smile on her face and then jumped on to Sandy’s lap and hugged her.

     “Can I have a big ice cream all to myself?”

     “Yes you can, and I will even treat you to a new dolly from the toy shop.”

     “OH! Thank you Sandy, I love you lots and lots.” The little girl gave Sandy an even bigger hug.

     “You have such a way with kids Sandy.”

     “I know I do, but it’s cost me a lot of money to keep it up.” Sandy had to laugh at what she just said and the sarcastic way Prue had started it.

    Prue got Jenna a dry T-shirt out her bag and then led her downstairs so Sandy could get dressed and join them. Sandy decided to leave her hair down this time. Once she got downstairs they left the house and locked up. They then made their way to the toyshop so Jenna could pick her new dolly.

*****

    Elsewhere in town, Sara and Sheana were becoming just being another couple of girls at school, which they were glad of. The new girl label is hard to get rid of for the first couple of days, but they were getting along great with most kids. Susan and her little gang were keeping away from them, which suited Sara and Sheana just fine.

    They had sports for most of the morning which Sara used to hate as Simon, so she wasn’t in the best of moods. Sheana could tell that something was wrong.

     “Sara, are you all right? You don’t look very happy.”

     “I’m okay, I just never liked doing sports at my old school. I never was one of the sporty types.” Sheana leaned in so no one else could hear and then said, “You weren’t a girl then with the power of a slayer.”

    Sara got a grin on her face as she realised that Sheana was right. All of a sudden, she was looking forward to doing sports. They seemed to be getting a lot of looks in the locker room. At first, the girls were thinking that all the other girls in the room were lesbians, but then Sara had a thought that maybe they were just waiting to see if their shape was being helped by any padding.

    Sheana leaned in to ask Sara why they were being watched, so she told her what she thought. Sheana got a grin on her face and then took her time to change out of her uniform so she was stood dressed in just her bra and panties like Sara. They let all the girls get a good look at the lack of any padding.

     “Say why aren’t we getting our gym clothes on yet?”

     “I want to make sure all the girls have no doubt that what we have is real. Trust me when I tell you that the last thing we need is for anyone to think we were fake in any way. Now they all know or will when the word gets out.”

     “I find this world a very strange place Sis, but I trust you. Now can we get our gym clothes on?”

     “Yep, we better or we will not be out on the court in time.”

    They both got dressed and made their way out onto the court to see what silly games they had to play. They found out that it was netball, which Sara and Sheana had no idea how to play. As the lesson went on they soon realised that not many of the other girls knew how to play anyway. Sheana did have to tell Sara to play a little less better than she was, as she really shouldn’t be drawing attention to herself. Sara could see what Sheana was getting at, so she started to make some mistakes to fit in a little better. But for the most part she did have fun, being so fit made it a lot easier.

    Once the lesson was finished it was nearly lunchtime, so the girls took a shower and got dried and dressed then went to meet the boys and see how their morning had gone.

    They found them stood in the lunch queue and went to stand at the back of the line, but Jo told them to join them in the queue. “We can’t Jo, it wouldn’t be fair on all the other kids that have been standing here.”

     “They won’t mind Sara. Trust me.” Sara was about to keep walking to the back of the line when the two girls stood behind Jo and Mike said, “You’re welcome to stand with Jo and Mike, we don’t mind.” The one that had spoken had raven black hair and deep blue eyes, and a large smile that made you want to like her from the first time she spoke.

     “Are you sure, I don’t want to upset anyone.”

     “Don’t be silly Sara. The whole school knows that you and Jo are an item, as is Sheana and Mike.” Sara gave this girl an odd look as she knew her name, but Sara had no idea what her name was.

     “Oh, I’m sorry Sara. My name is Ann, and this is my friend Rachel.” Ann pointed to her side at a brown haired girl with deep hazel eyes, but also had a great smile on her face.

     “Hi, its nice to meet you both. Sorry if I looked a little odd just then, but its strange to have everyone know your name when I don’t know all theirs.”

     “Oh don’t worry about it, we saw what you did for Kimmie and her friends. Its about time someone put Susan in her place. I only wish that I could have been the one to do it, but like the rest. I was too scared of what Susan and her gang would have done to me.” Ann lost the smile and looked a little guilty now.

     “Don’t look so sad Ann, I’ve been where you were and can fully understand why you didn’t do anything. All that counts is Kimmie and her friends finally stood up for themselves.”

    Ann got that killer smile back and then said, “They sure did, I also heard that Susan found herself dropped down a couple of classes and even found her name on the boys football team. I think Kimmie and her friends were sending her a message to let her know they mean business.”

    Sara put her hand to her mouth to hide the giggle.

     “I was wondering why she wasn’t coming after me, and now I know.”

    The lunch ladies opened the doors to the dinning room and they all started to file in and make their way to the counter. Jo got a tray to put their food on and Mike got one to put his and Sheana’s on. Once they had their food they went to find a table, and see how good this meal would be.

    Once again the food wasn’t too bad, but still not a patch on mums cooking. Sara looked to see if Ann and Rachel were anywhere to be seen, but they had gone and sat down at the other end of the hall. They finished their food and then went out to sit under the same tree they’d sat under the day before. Sara was really beginning to like school for once, she loved the fact that nearly all the kids wanted to be her friend. She did think back to how it was in her old school, and how the popular kids made the outcasts feel and she wasn’t going to let that happen to her. She wanted to be friends with all sorts of kids. She knew she’d made a start with helping Kimmie and she was going to do it a lot more before she left school.

    Sara was brought out of her day dreaming by the bell to tell her that lunch time was over, and she needed to get back to class.

     “You doing okay Sara?” Jo asked as he helped her to stand up.

     “Yep, I’m doing great, just thinking how much fun school is now?” Jo gave her an odd look and Sara playfully tapped his arm. “You know full well what I mean.”

     “I do Sara, and I am beginning to like school a lot more as well. I know that Mike is.” They both looked over to find Mike and Sheana still sat on the grass kissing.

     “Come on you two love birds. We’re going to be late for class at this rate.” Sara said.

    They stopped kissing and got up, they put their arms around each other like Sara and Jo had done and they followed behind back into the school ready for an afternoon of more school work.

*****

    Sandy and Prue had spent the last couple of hours walking around the toyshop while Jenna played on the bikes and sat using the kid’s computers. She was having a real blast just running and playing with all the other little kids. Sandy looked at her watch and showed Prue. “We better tell her to go and pick the dolly she wants so we can pay for it and go and get her some ice cream.” Sandy said.

     “Don’t you think we should get a bite to eat before we fill her up with ice cream?”

     “I guess we should really. I know a place just down the road that we can go to.”

    They dragged Jenna away from the other kids and let her pick her new dolly and then Sandy left to pay for it while Jenna said goodbye to all the kids she had been playing with. Once they were back at the car, Sandy gave Jenna the doll and she gave Sandy a hug to thank her for it. Prue just stood and let a tear run down her cheek, she was happy to see Jenna getting a more normal life for once.

     “You okay Prue?” Sandy asked.

     “Yes I’m fine, it’s just really nice to be out doing normal stuff with my sister and best friend.”

     “How long has it been since you did stuff like this with Jenna?”

     “Let’s just say too long shall we.” Prue replied with a funny look on her face.”

     “Oh, that long.” Sandy replied with a similar look on her face, which had both girls laughing.

    They got in the car and Sandy drove to the restaurant and parked. Once they were seated and ready to order they called over the waitress. They ordered the food and then sat watching Jenna play with her doll till the food came. Sandy and Prue had a sandwich and Jenna had fish fingers and chips. She must have been really hungry from all the running around because she cleared the plate. Sandy handed her the desert menu and told her to pick what ever she wanted.

     “I can pick anyfing I want?” Her eyes were as wide as saucers. She saw a really large glass that was full of ice cream and sauce and had a stick of chocolate stuck out the top. She pointed it out to Prue.

     “It’s up to Sandy Sis. If she says it’s okay then you can have it.” She turned the menu to show Sandy. “Are you sure that’s the one you want Jenna?”

     “Yes please Sandy!”

     “Okay then.” Sandy waved for the waitress to come over and she ordered the ice cream that Jenna had picked off the menu, and two coffees.

    Jenna sat looking for the waitress to come back with her ice cream. She was looking the wrong way and never saw the waitress till she was putting her ice cream down on the table. Jenna had to look up from where she was sitting to see the top of the ice cream. Prue could see that she was going to have trouble, so she stood up and helped Jenna to stand on her seat to reach the top of her ice cream.

    Jenna was so happy with her ice cream she was humming as she was attacking it. Prue was smiling as she watched her sister work on the desert. She looked over to Sandy and mouthed a thank you to her. Sandy mouthed a, you’re welcome back.

    They watched Jenna work her way through the whole desert, even if she did struggle towards the end. Prue got her cleaned up and they made their way back to the car while Sandy settled the bill.

    They got in the car and drove home to make a start on sorting out the furniture in the guesthouse. Jenna fell asleep on the drive home, so Prue lifted her out the car when they got there and took her up to Sara’s room and put her on the bed. Then she went to find Sandy.

     “Thanks Sandy, she had a real great time today. I’ve not seen her that happy in a really long time.”

     “You’re more than welcome Prue. I had a lot of fun myself.” Sandy gave Prue a hug and then they sat at the kitchen table to work out the plan of attack for the afternoon.

    They had just worked out what they were going to do when there was a knock at the door, so Prue got up to answer it. When she opened the door, she found holly stood there with a worried look on her face.

     “Hi Holly, are you alright? You look a little worried about something.”

     “Hi Prue, I’m sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could watch Cathleen and Maggie for a couple of hours? I need to go and sort some things out, and don’t want to drag the kids around with me while I do them.”

     “Of course I will Holly. Do you want to bring them around here, or shall I come around to your house? Jenna is asleep upstairs at the minute, she had a big lunch and fell asleep on the ride home.”

     “I’ll bring them around here then so you don’t have to wake Jenna.”

     “I don’t think she will stay asleep long once she finds out that Cathleen and Maggie are here.”

     “I guess your right. Thank you so much for this Prue, you’re a life saver.” Holly gave Prue a hug and then left to get the girls.

    Prue filled Sandy in on what they would be doing and then she went back to see if Holly needed any help getting the girls sorted out. Just as Prue was about to go out the front door she saw holly walking up the path holding Maggie’s hand and carrying Cathleen, who was holding her stuffy, as she called it.

     “Here’s my mobile number Prue, and I shouldn’t be to long, but if you need to call me for anything, please don’t hesitate for a minute.”

     “Holly, relax. The girls will be fine, and Sara and Sheana will be home later, so I will have all the help I need. So go and do what you need to do.”

     “I’m sorry for flapping Prue, but I’ve never had to leave them before. It just doesn’t feel right. Do you know what I mean?”

     “I understand more than you will ever know Holly. I still worry when I have to leave Jenna with anyone while I run an errand. Now go and do your running around before it’s too late.” Prue gave Holly a hug and sent her on her way.

    Prue took the girls to the living room and sat them down in front of the telly.

     “You watch the telly for a little bit and I will go and see if Jenna is awake yet. She had a big lunch and got real sleepy.”

     “I know what you means Prue, I get the same way if I eat too much. I keep eye on Cafleen while you goes and check.”

     “Thank you for being so helpful Maggie. I don’t know what I would do without you.”

     “I try’s my best, but it not be easy.” Maggie folded her arms and let out a big sigh. Prue did her best to not laugh at the funny sight of this little girl trying to act all grown up.

    She went upstairs to look in on Jenna. She was just starting to wake up as Prue opened the door.

     “How did I get here Prue?”

     “You fell asleep in the car, so I brought you up to bed when we got home. Are you feeling more awake now?”

     “I feeling much more awake now Prue.”

     “Good, because I have Cathleen and Maggie downstairs. Holly had to run a couple of errands.”

     “Oh goody. Can I go and play with them?”

     “I hope you will, or I will have to keep them entertained myself all afternoon. Now get that cute little butt of yours off the bed and down to the living room.” Jenna slid to the end of the bed and hopped off. Prue sat and watched as her little sister ran to the door and disappeared out of it.

    Prue was so happy to see her sister so full of life. She wished she had found this family a long time ago, but knew that it was all thanks to Sara and a wish she made. She made a mental note to give Sara a really big hug to thank her, and give Sheana one too, for helping Sara. She made her way downstairs to go and make sure that they were all okay, the last thing she wanted now is to let them get hurt. Holly would never forgive her if that happened.

    Prue found the girls all sat watching the cartoons when she got down and they had all just got a drink, thanks to Sandy. “Thanks Sandy, I would have sorted it all out once I got back down.”

     “I know you would have Prue, but I was here and we can do the babysitting between us. I love kids.”

     “I kind of worked that one out this morning. I saw the way you spoiled Jenna.”

     “I’m sorry, but it just looked like she needed a little something just for her. We’ve been that busy sorting the guest house that she must have felt a little left out of it. Meeting Maggie and Cathleen is the only thing that saved us from having a very unhappy little girl getting under foot.”

     “I know what you mean Sandy, which is why I jumped at the chance to repay Holly for all the kindness she showed us by looking after Jenna.”

     “The girls will be okay for an hour or so, now they’re watching the cartoons. So do you want to have a cup of tea and a chat in the kitchen?”

     “Now that sounds like my type of plan.” They headed off to the kitchen but left the door open so they could see the girls watching telly.

    The weather was nice and the girls got bored after an hour and wanted to play outside. So Prue made sure the side gate was shut and locked, then let them go out and play.

    Sandy remembered that there was an old box of toys in the garage below the guesthouse, so she went to find it and see if there were any toys they could use in the garden. Luckily, there were a lot, so she took the box out to the garden and let the girls sort it out for themselves.

    The girls started looking through the box, they started to find some really cool toys to play with. There was a bat and ball set and a set of skittles and a ball. The girls set up the skittles and spent some time playing with them while Cathleen had fallen in love with Jenna’s new dolly.

    Sandy and Prue were working in the guesthouse and kept looking out at what the girls were doing. They could see they were having fun and didn’t need to keep looking so much.

    They had been playing for an hour when they saw Jenna stood in the doorway. “Hi Sis, Is everything okay?” Prue asked.

     “Yes, I just need to go use the bafroom.”

     “You’ll have to go and use the one in the house Jenna, the one in here is not working yet.”

     “Otays, but I better goes or I will not makes it.”

     “Do you need any help Sis?”

     “No’s, I be otays.” And she was off up the stairs.

    Jenna made her way up to Sara’s room and did her business and left the bathroom, but on the way to the bedroom door she saw the pink ribbon on the table. She went back and took the ribbon from the table and put it in her pocket.

    When she got back to the garden she saw that Cathleen was getting sleepy so she led her to one of the sun chairs in the shade and helped her onto it. “You take a nap Cafleen and I will play with Maggie till you wake up’s.”

     “Can I sleep with you new dolly Jenna?”

     “Yes you can Cafleen.” She went and got the dolly and gave it to Cathleen to look after. Cathleen Cuddled up to the doll and was fast asleep in no time. Prue looked out to see that Jenna had sorted out Cathleen, so she went back to helping Sandy get the toilet working.

     “How are the girls doing?” Sandy asked.

     “They’re playing really well, and Jenna just helped Cathleen to take a nap. And she has taken a real fancy to Jenna’s new dolly.”

     “Does that mean I need to go and by another doll for Cathleen then.”

     “I’m sure she wouldn’t say no if you did Sandy.”

     “I’ll call in the next time I’m passing and get a couple more, so they all have one.”

     “I see the big heart runs in the family.”

     “Thanks Prue, that means a lot to me.”

     “I mean every word of it Sandy. Your whole family has such a passion to help others. You’re all a source of great good in the world.”

     “I don’t know what to say Prue. We all just do what we feel is right.”

     “Well keep it up, because it’s a great gift you all have.”

     “Well I wish my gift was to be able to fix this toilet.” Sandy put the spanner down and sat on the edge of the bath. As she looked down the back of the toilet, she saw what looked like a tap. But there wasn’t any faucet on the end. “No, it can’t be that simple, can it?” She bent down and turned the tap till she heard the sound of water starting to run into the tank on the back of the toilet.

     “See you can fix toilets as well.” Prue said with a giggle.

     “I can’t believe I never thought to check and make sure the water was turned on.”

     “Don’t worry about it Sandy, we’ve all done stuff like that. The main point is, you got it working in the end.”

     “I guess you’re right, I just feel a little silly about it.”

     “Yep, I would too, if it was me,” Prue had a silly look on her face and was nodding in a silly way.

     “Hey! Are you making fun of me?” Sandy asked in a disgruntled voice.

    Prue just burst out laughing. Sandy tried to look mad, but soon started laughing with her. When they stopped laughing, Prue gave her a hug and they set about cleaning up all the tools and mopping the bathroom floor.

    Jenna had gone back to where Maggie was playing with a skittle and ball set. “Maggie, does you’s still want to be a kitten?”

    Maggie looked at her a little odd, as if she didn’t remember ever telling her about that. “How did you’s know about dat Jenna?”

     “I just no’s otay. So do you’s or not?”

     “Yes I would very much, but dere is no way it will ever happen.” Maggie let out a big sigh and looked really sad.

     “What if I said dere was a way for you to be a kitten Maggie.”

    Maggie’s head shot up. “How’s could you do dat den Jenna? I would really love dat.”

    Jenna pulled the ribbon out her pocket and showed it to Maggie. “If I tie’s dis ribbon round your neck, you’s will turn into a little grey kitten.”

     “How silly you think I am Jenna? I no dat won’t works.”

     “Let me show’s you den.” Jenna stepped forward and put the ribbon around Maggie’s neck and tried to tie a bow, but just ended up with a knot. It still had the same effect though. Maggie was feeling a little funny, she looked at her hands as they started to turn grey and her skin was turning to fur. Her fingers curled up into a fist and she couldn’t open them again. She could feel her ears moving up the side of her head and getting longer. There was a tickling at the base of her spine as she could feel a tail growing. For a second or two she was scared, but she soon realised that Jenna was right, she could make her into a kitten, and she was.

    By the time she stopped feeling any of the changed she was lost inside her clothes trying to find her way out. She saw some light from the other end of the tunnel she was in and started to make her way out. Just as she got there, a large hand reached in and pulled her out. The large hand belonged to Jenna.

    Maggie went to speak, but all that happened was she meowed. It seemed so odd to hear it, that she did it again, and again.

     “Are you’s otay Maggie? Picks you front paw up if you’s are.” Jenna watched to see if Maggie could understand her, and she was okay.

    Maggie did as Jenna asked which made Jenna smile. “Does you like it Maggie?” Once again Maggie lifted up her front paw to let Jenna know she was liking it.

    Jenna put her down on the ground and went to get a little ball for Maggie to chase. The minute Maggie saw the ball the kitten in her took over. Jenna rolled the ball to her and she started to play with it. Jenna could feel the fun she was having and it made her really happy. She had done a good thing and it made her feel good.

    Jenna sat on a sun chair near where Cathleen was asleep and watched Maggie play. Jenna was getting tired from just watching her run around chasing the ball then a butter fly, then the ball again. Everything was going fine till there was a rustling in the bushes at the edge of the garden. Maggie wondering what it might be went to see. Just as she was about to poke her little kitten nose into the bush, The biggest dog she had ever seen jumped out and started to snarl at her and bark.

    Maggie jumped back and hissed at the dog, but the dog wasn’t scared and started to edge towards her. Maggie did the only thing she could do, she ran.

    It all happened so fast that Jenna had no time to do anything, not that a little girl would have been able to do any good against such a nasty looking dog. Jenna watched Maggie run and disappeared under the hedge at the other side of the garden. Jenna did the only thing she could think of, she called Prue in her mind.

    Prue was about to say something to Sandy when she fell to one knee and put her hands to her head.

     “Prue, Prue. What’s wrong?”

    Prue stood up again then said, “Jenna’s in trouble, I have to go and help her.” She was out the door and gone before Sandy could get any more from her.

    Prue jumped over the stair rail and was down with Jenna in no time at all.

     “Jenna what’s happened?”

     “Prue, some nasty looking dog is chasing Maggie.” Prue looked for Maggie in the garden. “Jenna how did Maggie get out the garden?”

    Jenna looked really worried, like she knew she was in trouble. “I used the ribbon and made her into a kitten.”

     “You did what!” Prue shouted at her. But before Jenna could give an answer, Prue removed the ring from her finger and transformed to her wolf form and was off on the lookout for Maggie.

    Being in her wolf form she had a much greater sense of smell and could find Maggie much better. She got a fix on her and was off and running, she knew she had to find Maggie before the dog hurt her.

    Maggie wasn’t as quick as the dog, but she could turn and dodge much quicker that the dog. She was only just keeping out the way of the dog, when she found herself trapped between a couple of bins. She tried to get the ribbon off, but it wasn’t moving. So she curled up into a ball not wanting to see the dog attack, she could feel the hot breath of the dog on her fur. The next thing she heard was a yelp and the hot breath was gone. She wasn’t sure she wanted to look or not, but when she did, she saw the dog lying on the floor with half of its neck missing. The really scary thing though, was the really, really large dog that had just killed the other dog.

    Maggie curled up again and waited to die, she felt the big dogs breath on her fur like before, but then she felt a tug and she was being carried by the dog. Was she being taken to a pack of dogs to be shared, she started to meow really loud, but the dog just kept going. Maggie was trying to struggle and get free, but the dog wouldn’t release its grip on her.

    Maggie started to look around and noticed that she was being taken back to where Jenna and Cathleen were. The dog jumped the side gate that led to the back garden. Maggie started to meow when she saw Jenna sat on a chair crying. The dog took her to Jenna and dropped the kitten in her lap.

    Jenna dried her eyes when she saw the little kitten. The kitten was looking at the dog and was even more amazed when she saw it morph back to being Prue.

    Prue went and got her ring and put it back on, then her clothes. She walked back over to where Jenna was trying to undo the ribbon. “I can’t get dis ribbon off Prue.”

     “Wait here and I will go and get a pair of scissors. And try to stay out of any more trouble.” The fact that Prue had said any more trouble wasn’t lost on Jenna. She knew she was going to get told off later, but she would put up with it now she knows Maggie is safe again.

    Prue came back with the scissors and then cut the ribbon away from Maggie’s neck. She stepped back after taking the kitten from Jenna’s knee and put her on the floor. Prue stood and watched as Maggie started to change back to her normal self. She went and got her clothes and helped her dress once she was back to normal.

     “You, you killed dat dog Prue. You was a dog you self.”

     “I was a wolf Maggie, not a dog, but what’s more important, are you alright?”

     “I’m fine, I can’t wait to tell my mommy that I was a kitten, and you save me.”

     “Maggie, you can never tell anyone what happened.”

     “I no good with secrets Prue. I never be able to keep my mouth shut.”

    Sandy had come down and saw Prue turn back to human and Maggie change back, and Maggie say she couldn’t keep the secret she now knew.

    Prue turned to Jenna and said, “Jenna, you have to do the little mind thing on Maggie.”

     “Do I have to Prue? I don’t like doing it.”

     “I know you don’t Jenna, but this is what happens when you don’t think about what you’re doing before you act.” Jenna looked down, as she knew what Prue was saying was right.

     “Otay then, but how much do I take from her?”

     “Take the memories back to just after you put Cathleen down for her nap and before you said anything about making her a kitten.”

     “I will try Prue, but I not be that good. I may take a little to much more.” Prue knelt down and said, “Just do the best you can Sis.”

    Jenna stood face to face with Maggie and put her hands on each side of her head and closed her eyes. She pulled up all the images in her mind and then made them disappear and replaced them with an image of them the two girls playing games all afternoon. Both girls fell back as she finished working her little trick. Prue caught Jenna, and Sandy caught Maggie.

     “Will they be alright Prue?”

     “Yes, it just takes a lot out of her, and it’s just a little bit of a shock for Maggie. But they will both be okay in a couple of minutes. Help me put them on the sun chairs. That way, when Maggie comes around she will think she was just dreaming if she does remember any of it.”

     “I hope your right Prue, or we will have a lot of trouble.”

     “I know Sandy, I know only too well. But Jenna has never failed to do it yet.”

     “Good, then we better get rid of that damn ribbon before it causes any more trouble.” Sandy took the ribbon off the table and the scissors then started to cut it into lots of little pieces too small to form a seal around anything. Once that was done, she put it all in the bin and then took the scissors back to the kitchen.

    By the time Sandy got back both Maggie and Jenna were coming around. Did you both enjoy your naps?” Prue asked. Jenna caught onto what Prue was getting at and played along.

     “I feel much better now, fank you.” Jenna said, but Prue could tell that she wasn’t. She knew that her sister was feeling really bad about what she did, but Prue had no way to help her feel better and wasn’t sure she should.

     “I don’t remembers getting sleepy, but I does feel better now. Fank you.” Maggie said.

    Sandy went and got all of them a drink and some cookies. Prue started to clean up the back garden. Cathleen started to wake up and Prue went to make sure she was fine.

     “Hello sweetie. Did you have a nice nap?”

     “I sleep reel good. But I be fursty and my belly feel empty.”

     “Sandy has just gone to get you all a drink and some cookies. How does that sound?”

     “MMMMM, yummy.” Cathleen said as she rubbed her belly.

    Sandy came back with a tray holding three glasses of orange squash and a plate of cookies. The girls all came and sat at the table, and took a glass and a cookie each.

    Jenna was nibbling at her cookie and sipping at her drink, but she was far from her normal happy self. She kept looking at Maggie and wondering what would have happened if Prue hadn’t found her and saved her. She saw how close she came to being torn to bits by the dog, and what Prue had to do to save her.

    Sandy could tell that Jenna was upset, so she leaned over and whispered to Prue. “Is Jenna going to be alright? She looks really upset about something.”

     “She would have seen what Maggie went through when she removed the memories from her mind.”

     “Is that really fair Prue?”

     “I’m not too sure Sandy, but she did do a bad thing. She has to learn that when she does a bad thing there will be a punishment attached. You didn’t see how close we came to losing Maggie, I had to kill the dog that was chasing her.”

     “Oh god Prue, I am so sorry. I know how you hate to kill.”

     “Only humans Sandy, I have killed dogs and other animals in the past.”

     “Oh, right. I never gave any thought to you doing stuff like that.” Sandy said with a thoughtful look on her face.

     “Does it make you like me any less Sandy?” Prue asked looking a little worried now that she might have scared her.

     “Prue I will always love you, just as much as I do Sara and Sheana. I just never gave any thought to you killing animals, and from what you said, the dog was about to kill Maggie.”

     “Yep, and they will have another great beast attack story for the local paper.”

     “So you get to save little kids and sell newspapers.”

     “I know, it’s a gift.” Prue said with a false sense of pride in her voice.

    Sandy was about to reply to her comment, but before she could they heard a voice from the other side of the side gate. Prue went to see who it was and found Holly there.

     “Hi Holly, did you get everything sorted out you needed to get done?”

     “Yes I did, and thanks for looking after the girls for me, you’re a real life saver.”

    You have no Idea, Prue thought to herself.

     “It’s the least I could do after all the help you gave me over the past couple of days Holly, and it was nice company for Jenna.”

     “Did they have fun then?”

     “Yes they did, Cathleen took a long nap and Maggie took a short one. She has been running around a lot, so if she does get tired sooner, just let her sleep.”

     “Thanks Prue, I will do, and please feel free to drop Jenna off any time you need me too.”

     “And likewise for your two little angels.”

     “If it’s okay then, I will take them home and leave you to the rest of your afternoon.”

     “Okay then Holly.” Prue said as she helped to get Maggie and Cathleen’s coats from the house and led them to the front door.

    Jenna tapped Cathleen on the shoulder and waited for her to turn around. When she did Jenna handed her the dolly that Sandy had got her earlier.

     “I want you to look after my new dolly for me Cathleen.”

     “Fank you Jenna, I really lover her.” Cathleen hugged the dolly and then ran to catch up with Maggie and her mommy.

    Sandy and Prue saw Cathleen leave with the dolly, but didn’t want to hurt the little girl’s heart and take the doll off her.

     “Jenna honey, why did you let Cathleen take your dolly?” Sandy asked.

     “She’s a good little girl, I’m not. So she should have the dolly.”

    And before Sandy could say anything to the little girl, she ran off into the house.

    Sandy looked at Prue for an answer.

     “Prue what are we going to do? I know she made a mistake, but she’s not a bad girl.”

     “I know she’s not Sandy. Just give her a little time and then I will go and talk to her.”

     “I hope you’re right Prue, she looked really upset.”

     “Trust me Sandy, she will be fine.”

     “Prue, a little tip for you. The next time you try to lie to someone, don’t make it show on your face as you speak.”

    Prue just slumped in the seat.

     “I did get really mad at her Sandy. I just don’t know how to fix it without saying it was okay for her to do what she did.”

     “Prue just go and speak to her. Let your heart say what you can’t.” Sandy pulled Prue up out the seat and slapped her backside as she walked past her.

     “Ouch! I’ll get you back for that one later.”

     “Promises, promises. Now go and talk to your sister.”

    Prue went looking for her sister, she found her in Sara’s room crying her heart out on the bed.

     “Jenna, we need to talk.”

     “Go away, I’m a bad girl. I know you don’t want me around any more.”

    Prue was shocked to hear what Jenna had just said.

     “Whatever makes you think I want to get rid of you?”

     “I read it in your mind when you were shouting at me.”

     “Jenna I was mad with you yes, but I would never want you to go away. I was scared that Maggie was going to get hurt and I would have to try and tell Holly what happened to her daughter. I knew it would kill her because it would kill me if anything happened to you.”

    Jenna could sense the worry and fear in her sister, something she had never felt before. She threw her arms around her sister and said she was sorry.

     “I know you’re sorry Jenna, I always did, but I needed you to understand what you did and how wrong it was.”

     “I do Prue, I really do, and I not do anyfing like dat again’s.”

     “I know you won’t Sis. It’s a shame you lost your dolly though.”

     “I know I did Prue, but Cafleen loved it, and I was bad.”

     “You didn’t do a bad thing Jenna, you did the wrong thing for the right reason and you learned your lesson. Now you need to say sorry to Sandy though.”

    Jenna had a puzzled look on her face then said, “What have I dones to Sandy?”

     “She brought you that dolly, and you gave it away.”

     “I sorry Sis. I never mean to hurt her feelings.”

     “I know you didn’t Sis, but you better go and tell Sandy that.”

    She helped her sister up off the bed and let her run off to find Sandy and say sorry. But when she got down stairs she couldn’t find Sandy anyplace in the house. She went out to the guesthouse, but she wasn’t out there either.

    Jenna went back into the house and found Prue reading a note. “I can’t find her any place Prue. Has she left because I gave away the dolly?”

     “No Jenna. She said she had to go and run an errand or two and she would be back soon. Do you want to help me sort out something for dinner?”

     “Yes please! What are we going to cooks Sis?”

     “How about home made pizza?”

     “MMMMMM, yes. Can I put the topping on them?”

     “Far be it from me to stand between you and putting the topping on the pizzas.” She pinched her sister’s cheek as she said it.

    Prue set about getting the stuff to make the pizza bases and the stuff to put on them. The two sisters spent the next hour or so putting the pizzas together. Then they waited for everyone to get home to put them in the oven to cook.

    Prue got Jenna to help her with the pots by doing the same thing they did in the morning. And they had the pots all cleaned and put away by the time Sandy got back.

    Sandy had just set foot in the door when she was attacked by a little monster by the name of Jenna. “Sandy I sorry for giving away the dolly you got, but I fort I was bad and you not want a bad girl to have a good dolly.”

     “Jenna, I never thought you were bad, You just made a mistake. The important thing is that you learn from it.”

     “I did learn, I not play with the magic stuff any mores.”

     “I know you won’t Jenna, but why do you still look so sad still?”

     “I gave away the dolly you got me.”

     “Yes you did, and I thought you liked that dolly too.”

     “I did like the dolly Sandy. I was upset with what I did.”

     “I thought that was the case, that’s why I went and got you this.” Sandy pulled a bag from behind her back and gave it to Jenna.

     “I not understand. What be in the bag?”

     “Why don’t you open it and find out.”

    Jenna opened the bag and looked in, she found the same dolly she gave Cathleen, but she was wearing a different coloured dress. Jenna dropped the bag and put her arms around Sandy to thank her for the new dolly.

     “Thank you Sandy for the lovely dolly.”

     “Your welcome Jenna. Now do you want to come with me so we can take this other one around for Maggie?”

     “You got Maggie a dolly too?”

     “Yes. I didn’t think it fair on Maggie to not have a new dolly when you and Cathleen did. So shall we go and give Maggie her gift?”

     “Yes, let’s go do it Sandy.” Sandy shouted to Prue that they were just popping next door to give Maggie her dolly.” Prue knew what Sandy had left to do and just smiled.

    Holly was surprised to see Sandy and Jenna standing at the door when she opened it. “Hello Sandy, is there anything wrong?”

     “Hi Holly. No there’s nothing wrong, I just wanted to drop this around for Maggie.”

     “What is it Sandy?”

     “It’s a doll for Maggie like the one that Cathleen came home with. I didn’t think it fair for Cathleen to have a doll and not Maggie.”

     “Maggie didn’t mind, she’s not that sort of a child.”

     “I know she’s not, but I still wanted her to have a new doll as well.” Holly gave her a hug and thanked her, then she shouted for Maggie to come to the door.

     “You shout me mommy?”

     “Yes I did honey. Sandy has something for you.”

    Sandy knelt down and handed Maggie the bag. Maggie opened it and said, “Sandy she beautiful, but what I do to get it?”

     “I knew that Cathleen got a new dolly, so I thought you would like one too. If you don’t want it I can take it back.”

    Maggie hugged the bag with the doll in it and said, “No, no, I keep her please. Thank you Sandy.” She let go of the bag and hugged Sandy to thank her.

     “Your welcome Maggie, now go and show Cathleen your new dolly.” She ran off to show Cathleen her dolly.

     “Thank you Sandy, she really loves it.”

     “Your welcome Holly. I’ll see you again soon. Bye” Sandy picked up Jenna and they went back to see if Sara and Sheana were home from school yet.

    Sandy and Jenna had just got to the end of Holly’s drive when she heard a familiar voice. She turned to see Sara and Sheana walking down the road. They stopped to let Sara and Sheana catch up to them.

     “How was school today then, did you learn anything?”

     “I learned I like doing sports now Sis.” Sara said with a smile.

     “We also learned she has to learn to play it not so good, if you know what I mean.” Sheana added.

    Sara took Jenna away from Sandy and they started walking home again. “I hope you didn’t let on you have any special powers Sara.”

     “Trust me Sis, I was careful and Sheana pointed it out before anyone else ever saw anything. I wish you would have a little trust in me.” Sara sounded a little heart broken that her sister didn’t trust her.

    Sandy could tell that she had said the wrong thing. “Sara, please don’t take it the wrong way, I do trust you, but I also worry about you too.”

     “I know you do Sis, but everyone seems to be waiting for me to make a mistake. I’m just getting a little nervous that I am going to make a mistake that I am second guessing everything I do.”

     “You shouldn’t do that Sis, or you will make a mistake at the wrong time. Just think before using any of the powers you now have.”

     “I’ll try Sis, that’s all I can do.”

     “Then that’s all I can ask. How’s school for you Sheana?”

     “I was scared at first, but I’m beginning to like it.”

     “I’m glad Sis. It can be a lot of fun if you give it a bit of time.”

     “Sara’s helping where she can, but even she is finding a lot of it very different. She did make me laugh as she was learning to play net ball.”

     “I played that sport at school for a couple of years and never did understand it.” Sandy said in reply.

    How was your day Sis?” Sara asked.

     “It’s been a little different shall we say. I turned myself into a kitten when I took a pink ribbon from your bedroom. Then I treated this little monster here to a new dolly and some ice cream. Then she decided to turn Maggie into a kitten and Prue had to track her down when she got chased by a nasty looking dog. I think that covers it all.”

     “So Maggie knows about us and the magic?”

     “No, you’re safe. Prue got Jenna to work a little magic of her own to make her forget.”

     “I didn’t know you could do that Jenna.” Sara said as she looked at her.

     “I don’t like to, as I end up wiff the nasty stuff stuck in my head. But I make the mistake, so I have to live wiff it.”

     “Well you really should have known better shouldn’t you?”

    Jenna looked down and then said, “I just want to help Maggie, I see that she wanted to be a kitten so much. So I tell you and Sheana a lie. I sorry will you forgive me? I thought if I do this for her, she be a better friend.”

     “Jenna honey, she already is a best friend to you. And don’t ever think you need to do things to make people like you better, if you have to do stuff like that then they aren’t your friends in the first place.”

     “I think you learned your lesson Jenna, so Sheana and I won’t say another word about it.” Jenna gave Sara a hug and then she held out her arms to get a hug off Sheana.

    They all went in the house and Prue made a move to put the first batch of pizzas in the oven. “Something smells good, what’s for dinner?” Sara asked.

     “Jenna and I made pizzas for dinner. I hope that’s okay for you all?”

     “Sounds good to me Prue.”

    Sandy walked in and smelled the pizzas cooking as well. “Wow they smell nice Prue.”

     “Thanks Sandy, I love to cook nearly as much as I love to eat it.” She said with a grin.

     “Sheana and I will go and get changed and be back down. We don’t have much home work tonight.” The girls grabbed their bags and went to get changed.

    Sara’s mum was just pulling into the drive as a black Range Rover drove past the house. The vehicle had a lot of different looking aerials on top, but Karen never really took any notice as she was getting her bags out of the car. She took the bags and made her way in.

    If she had known what was going on in the black Range Rover, she would have been really worried. The vehicle had four men inside dressed in black combat gear and they were checking different machines trying to track down the magic they had been sensing, but for some reason they couldn’t pinpoint it.

     “Sir, there is no way to pinpoint the source of the magic. They must have found some way to block it.”

     “Could you at least work out what’s giving off the signals?”

     “One signal is from a witch, a very powerful witch. But the other signal is like nothing I’ve ever seen before. But what ever it is, it has a lot of power. And I do mean a lot!”

    There must be some sort of hiding place around this area. I think this is where group four lost the two sisters on their tracking last week. Report to headquarters to make this area part of the local patrol from now on.”

     “Yes sir, how often do you want them to patrol?”

     “Better make it four times a day.”

     “Yes sir.”

     “I don’t know what’s going on around here, but I plan to find out.”

 

To Be Continued Wednesday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

up
151 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I hope your version of Spike

I hope your version of Spike of show up first he because is one of my favorites characters of the show

fish0029

The noose is closing

It is too close to home darn it. They will have to be more careful about warding themselves and shield their presence. These guys sound like they are playing for keeps.

Kim

Furball?

I'm sassy DEAL WITH ITneko_0.jpg

I WANT TO BE A KITTEN TOO!!!

kitsune.jpg