comeing out to dad.

Printer-friendly version

“Have a nice day at work dad”, a young boy yells out the front door of his home.

“You have a good day to and happy birthday” the boys dad says.

The boy shuts the door and and goes to the bathroom.

The boy looks in the mirror and smiles at his girlish looks, his dad keeps telling him he needs to start bulking up and get some meat on his bones but the boy is happy.

The boy takes a shower, then he goes to his room, he looks in his closet and takes out a pink hello kitty t-shirt and his favorite denim skirt.

He then takes out a sports bra and his breast forms, he gets dressed and then he puts on his white tennis shoes.

He goes over to the mirror and puts on a light application of make up, not much but just enough to really bring out the girl within.

The young girl brushes out her shoulder length hair and puts in her favorite hair band.

She looks in the mirror and smiles at the pretty face she sees.

“Today’s the day” she says as she grabs her purse and heads out the shopping center.

She walks down the street and people say high and how are you doing and smile at her, and more then a few boys and men take a second look at her. It takes almost a half hour but she finally makes it to the local Wal-Mart.

She heads straight for the girls section and goes for the dress she has had her eyes on for weeks, it was a blue summer dress that was just to die for.

Then she went to the jewelry department and picked out some cheap diamond studs.

As she looked at her new shining ear rings she thought to her self “No turning back now”.

After that she had enough of the money she had made mowing lawns to buy the stuff to make the special dinner for to night.

Tonight was special because tonight her dad gets to meet his daughter, her two best girl friends keep telling her to wait but she has to have his permission to start the hormones she keeps telling them.

Her dad may not like it at first but he will be ok with it after a while, her dad may be big but he’s a real softy and isn’t violent and she hopes by cooking his favorite stake dinner he might be a little more calmer when he gets home.

She pays for everything and heads for the house.
She gets home and starts dinner.

After dinner gets started she goes and gets ready, she gets the dress and puts it on her bed, she then grabs a pair of white tights and her pair of strapped three inch blue high heels that mach her dress perfectly.

After she gets dressed she heads to the kitchen and starts setting the table, she hears the car door shut and braces herself.

This is it she thought, even if her dad doesn’t accept her right away Amber is here to stay and Austin is no more.

She takes a deep breath as the door opens.

(Note) read a farther's sorrow.

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

comeing out to dad.

Waiting for more of your story,

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

It's sad, thinking about how

It's sad, thinking about how it ends in "A Father's Sorrow".