Kidnapped. Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Kidnapped 4
By kayla don
Edited by Red_MacDonald.
-------------------------

I pulled out of the garage and headed toward the main gate. I pushed the remote button I had grabbed in the garage, and the gate opened.

I pulled out and started down the street. I had to pass the prison, as I called it, on my out of the street. As I passed the house, I looked at the front door and saw two men dressed in black suits. I couldn’t have cared less about who they were.

I kept going. I knew where I was headed. A friend of mine had an old RV out in the woods. It was his hide out, and since he was dead, I knew he wouldn’t mind me and the kids crashing there. The RV was in the mountains outside the town where I lived.

I went to a sporting goods store. Over the past few months, I had become friends with the old man who owned it. Some people might call old George paranoid, but he was friendly, and he believed me when I told him about what had been happening to me.

He was expecting me, so I pulled around back. I backed into the garage door in the back of the shop. He shut the door and came over to me. I asked if he had everything I needed.
He said, “Yes, It’s all packed in the off-road trailer over here.” He grabbed the large ATV trailer, dragged it over, and hooked it up to the cart.

“You have enough food and water to last two weeks, and you also got sleeping bags and camping gear. I also put in a 22-rifle and six 550-round ammo bricks. And there’s also a single-shot, 410-shotgun with some ammo.

“Here,” he said as he handed me a prepaid phone. “They can’t trace it, and it has the number to my prepaid in it. I took my thousand-gallon tanker trailer and filled it full of gas before I took it to your RV. It wasn’t cheap, but it will keep your generator running for quite some time.”

“Thank you for all you’ve done for me” I said, as I hugged him. I paid him for all the stuff, and I was on my way. I was told to come back when I need food and more water.

I got back in the car and took off. I headed for the mountains, while sticking to the back and dirt roads. It took almost four hours, but I finally made it to the RV.

It was something out of the mid 80s. I had been there a few times before, but the last time was a week before my friend Sonny was shot in a drug deal gone bad. His brother and I were the only ones who knew about this place.

Big Danny, Sonny’s brother, was in prison for the next ten years, so I have the place to myself for a while. I knew it wasn’t going to be easy, but I was willing to do anything to keep those monsters away from my kids.

It didn’t take long to get the place livable. I did a lot of cleaning, and then I burnt a lot of the trash in and around the place. Every night, I would read a book to the kids after supper. Then I would read one of the many books that I old George had brought me when he made food runs.

Old George was a great guy who would help anyone who needed it. He was always just a phone call away when I needed someone to talk to. In a way, he was like the grand pa I never had.

Well, everything was going all right for almost a year. It was getting colder, and I had to run the heat full time. A few weeks earlier, I had paid George to dig a hole with his tractor to install a 500-gallon water tank with an insulated pump. The land the RV was on was leased. I had given George $10,000 to buy it.
Because of that, I didn’t have to worry about someone finding out.

It was pretty lonely up there, but I had my kids. They were growing so fast I was amazing. By this time, they were almost three. Terry was almost out of diapers, but Tammy was proving a lot harder to potty train.

One day, while giving her a bath, I noticed these little red spots on her. She was getting a little red, so I got the thermometer out of my first aid kit and took her temperature. It was a hundred degrees!

I panicked. I tried to call George, but he didn’t pick up. I was worried about my daughter, so I bundled her and Terry up, and put them in their new, covered, car seats. Then I made the four-and-a-half-hour drive down the mountain and to the hospital.

I didn’t know how to explain my situation. but I knew I had to get Tammy some help.

I went into the hospital and told the nurse about the fever and the dots. We were told to wait in this little room until the doctor came in. I waited and waited, when I started smelling something funky from Tammy.

I poked my head out and asked if I could change her in the room.
The woman said, “Yes.”

A few minutes later, this good-looking black woman came in. She smiled and said her name was Doctor Wanda Miles. She looked at my baby, and a smile came to her lips. “There’s nothing to worry about, it’s just the chicken pox.

"When your mom comes in, I’ll talk to her and give her a prescription for some medicine that fix her right up". "Where is your mother?”

“Well I ah...I ah ...don’t have one.”
“Your dad then?”

I shook my head no. I knew as soon as she left, I was going to have to leave and get to George’s.

“Are the three of you orphans?”
All I could do was look at the floor.

“I see,” she said, as she got up and walked toward the door. She walked out of the room, and to my horror, I heard her lock the door.

I was panicking and freaking out, trying to call George.
A few minutes later, the doc came back.

I was crying. “Please don’t tell anyone I’m here,” I begged.
“What happened to you?” she asked.

What the hell, I thought. That’s when I told her everything, from the kidnapping to the forced sex change and slavery.

She never interrupted, and just listened to me. After I was done, she hugged me and walked out of the room.
It was about an hour later, according to the clock on my phone, before I heard a click and some one came in.
I was frozen with fear when I saw who it was.

“I’m so glad we finally found you,” Vincent said.

up
207 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

arrrggg

too short! next one fast pls.

Kidnapped

Hmmm, I would have expected her parents to show up. Unless they were arrested as accessories in the whole illegal forced sex change institute thing, having paid Charles to do it to their own son...

And now I guess the cliffhanger is... does Vincent have her and her children's best interests in mind, or is he just as rotten as Charles? Or perhaps still working for Charles, if he beat the charges against him somehow (depending how many high placed friends he had)...

Great little story.

I wish the chapters were longer and closer together, but maybe this all the time you have, and I understand. There is an interesting wrinkle in this story, and I find it quite entertaining.

Much peace

Gwendolyn

Kidnapped. Part 4

What a way to end chapter.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine