The Dead Kid Returns - Chapter 4: Phase two

Printer-friendly version

The Dead Kid Returns: Chapter 4: Phase Two

Beth decided that it was time for Phase two of her plan to help the new kid. One Thursday, as they read together in the park, she asked, “Could we get together on Saturday? Maybe you could come over to my house?”

“Or I could come to yours.” She added.

“I’ll ask.” the new kid said softly.

The next morning, the new kid said to her, “You can come over Saturday, if you want to.”

“I do.”

The new kid gave her the address and a phone number, and then retreated a little.

“I’ll be there.” Beth said.

Beth had gotten permission from her parents, so Saturday, she made her way to the neighborhood where the new kid lived. The house looked like all the other houses around it, right up to the point where Beth knocked on the door and the new kid let her in.

Inside, it was a different matter. The house was clean enough, but there was something in the atmosphere that almost choked Beth.

It was grief.

An appalling grief hung over the place, darkening every room and hallway. Like a thick black smoke, it had soaked into the walls, the floor, the ceiling, and the furniture.
In a desperate attempt to brighten the mood, Beth told the new kid about her funny cat.

The animal would avoid you like the plague if you tried to reach for it, but if you sat still, and pretended to be doing something else quietly, it would jump up onto your lap, purring for your attention.

Beth smiled to herself and thought, “I think I’m doing something like that right now.”

The new kid smiled back.

They had a good day together, despite the atmosphere, and when it was time for Beth to go home, she said, “Maybe next week you could come to my place.”

“That sounds good.” The new kid said, and just for a moment the girl within shone as brightly as she did three days a month.

Beth had to hold back tears as she left the house.

The week passed slowly, and then Saturday dawned. Beth got ready, and started looking at the clock, wondering if the new kid would actually come.

But, right at the appointed time, the bell rang, and it was the new kid. Beth invited the new kid inside, and they sat in the living room, and played board games.

Once they had played a couple games, Beth decided that it was time.

She sat beside the new kid on the couch, and quietly at first, began telling the story of the dead kid.

She told how it had shown up one day, how they got comfortable with it coming to class, and even how no one could quite decide if it was a boy or a girl.

Beth slid closer to the new kid, as she described the fateful day when she had decided to kiss the dead kid.

“I came up to it at recess, and asked. It let me come close, and so I gave it a kiss just ... like .. this.”

She kissed the new kid gently on the lips.

It wouldnt be totally fair to say sparks flew, but Beth felt a warmth spread from her lips down her body, pooling in her budding breasts and just below her tummy.

She opened her eyes, and looked at the new kid, who seemed to be in shock.

“You okay?”

The new kid shimmered, and for a moment, Beth was looking at the dead kid, for the first time in a long time. Then, the image faded, and it was the new kid in front of her again.

“I’d ... better go.”

Beth looked at the new kid, surprised.

“Please. Please let me go.”

Beth stood up, still at a loss.

“I’m sorry I...” She started

The new kid went to the door, and went outside. Beth followed, "Please" Beth said

But the new kid just kept walking away.

Beth turned around sadly and went home.

“Well, that could have gone better.” She thought.

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dorothy

littlerocksilver's picture

This is really quite a wonderful story.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia

thanks Portia

I'm glad you liked it

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Little mistake? The new kid

Little mistake? The new kid was at beth's house and beth has to leave to go home? otherwise interesting story :)

Yeah

Hi everyone Like being a sexy Crossdressing Male to Female & love all of ur Crossdressing stories.I agree with u Sarah_S.That was a liitle mistake,but it was a really good story.

thank you, Sweet-girl

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for commenting.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

fixed it, sarah

thanks for pointing it out.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Interesting,,,

So either "the new kid" is a reincarnation (or something equally mysterious) of "the dead kid", rather than someone completely different who just happened to be having a similar experience; or the shimmering was something going on in Beth's imagination and "the new kid" is a completely different person who was probably weirded out by Beth's talk of "the dead kid" followed up by kissing him immediately after mentioning kissing "the dead kid".

Maybe she should have completed her recollection and got to the point before initiating the kiss...

 

Find me on Google+ | Examine EAFOAB Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

only time will tell

If Beth is right or not, and what will help the new kid most. You (and I) will just have to see.

Thanks for the comment.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Dead Kid Returns

Still reading, still confused, still curious, still wanting more, still want to see how it ends...

Angel Lisa

thanks, Angel Lisa

I'm just as anxious to find out how this is all going to work out as anyone.

Thanks for reading, and for commenting.

Big Angel hugs.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

You must remember this...

Andrea Lena's picture

...a kiss is still a kiss. And my sigh is for this lovely story! Beth is like every girl we ever wanted to know? And the new kid is like every kid we hated and loved to be at the same time. Great story! Thank you!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

thanks, 'Drea

Yeh, I wish I had known someone like Beth too.

Thanks for the comment.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

I expect

it went well enough.

maybe.

hugs!

DogSig.png