Charli and the Girl Cave, Part 4

Printer-friendly version
Charli and the Girl Cave, Part 4

By Portia Bennett

Introduction: Charli's physical development continues as does her sexuality. She meets a man at the laundromat who is willing to pay her for sex. The need for money pushes her into the next major step in her life. Unfortunately, the man figures out who she is.

This is another story in the Cynthia Chronicles series. Other stories in the series are An Incremental Journey, Cynthia and the Reluctant Girlfriend, Cynthia and the Dumpster Diver, Cynthia and the Moment of Truth, Cynthia and the High School Years - Part I, Cynthia and the High School Years - Part II, Bobbie and the Glass Ceiling; and Randi and the College Professor,. The time frame of this story parallels Cynthia and the High School Years.


 

Once again I must thank Holly H. Hart for her encouragement and invaluable help in proofing and straightening out my poor English.

This work is copyrighted by the author and any publication or distribution without the written consent of the author is strictly prohibited. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of the characters to persons living or dead is coincidental.


 

Charli and the Girl Cave

 

Part 4

Chapter 7

"Hi, do you come here often?"

Charli turned to see an older man addressing her. She was pretty certain she had seen him doing his laundry once or twice in the past. She guessed he was probably in his late twenties or early thirties. He was rather ordinary looking.

"Yeah, it's convenient." She didn't really want to start a conversation.

"Do you, uh, er, you know, party?"

"What do you mean party?"

"You know, go out with guys and do things."

"I don't think so."

"I was hoping you did. I can pay you."

Charli was pretty quick on picking up the gist of the conversation. This guy wanted to have sex with her, and there was money involved.

She had found that she could order hormones, real hormones, over the internet; however, she was lacking several essentials. She didn't have a credit card or bank account, she didn't have a mailing address, she didn't have any identification, and she didn't have any money. Several of the sites accepted money orders, but she still didn't have a place to mail them to if she could get them. She might be able to work some of those things out eventually; however, the most pressing issue was money. She needed money. Her supply of food for herself and Willie was getting low. There were several homeless in the area that seemed to be beating her to some of the better scrounging sites, and it was getting very frustrating. There was also another problem. Her computer was starting to act up, and it was long out of warranty, and getting it fixed was not a very practicable possibility. She wasn't sure how long it was going to last, and if she didn't have a computer, she wasn't sure what she would do.

"Er, what do you mean you have money?"

"I'll pay you twenty bucks if you will, er, um take care of something for me. I'm in a bad way. I thought you were kinda cute and would help me out a little."

"You do realize I'm under age, don't you?"

"Shit, I thought you were at least eighteen. How old are you?"

Charli had to think about it for a minute. Jesus, she was fifteen. Then she thought about it. Why lie about her age. From some of the things she had read, a lot of guys got off on young girls. Maybe she could make a few bucks without going too far.

"I'm fifteen."

"You are very pretty."

"Thank you."

"How come your mother lets you out this late?"

"Mom's an alky. She doesn't know what I'm doing. She comes home from work, gets drunk, and passes out. I go to school, come home, fix dinner, do my homework, and try to take care of the house work. It's not much of a life.

"I take it you're not talking about romance here. I'm not going to fuck you for any money. So you can forget that. And, I'm not going to do anything for twenty bucks. What do you want?"

"I thought maybe we could sit back in that hallway, and you could let me feel your tits, and you could use your hands to, you know, get me off."

Charli thought about it for a minute or two. She could see the guy was pretty nervous. "Look, I'm on the rag; so you can forget anything below the waist. I want fifty bucks."

"Forty."

"Done." She took his two twenties and put them in the front pocket of her tight Levis.

He wanted to kiss her, and she let him. His breath wasn't too bad. He pulled her blouse out and his hand quickly found its way under her bra. It found her hard little nipple and started pulling on it while at the same time squeezing her little breast. She was surprised at how good it felt. She could feel her penis straining against its confinement. She was getting turned on and didn't even know the guy's name.

"Say, since we seem to be getting pretty personal here, what's your name? Mine's Charli."

"Danny."

They had been sitting on two molded plastic chairs, but by this time she was straddling his lap, and she could feel him starting to push against her. Sliding back just a bit, she found the zipper and released what he had been pushing against her. In porn terms, he was tiny. Reality wise, he was probably about average. In spite of all her reading, she wasn't sure what to expect. His penis was hot, soft, and hard all at the same time.

"Give me your handkerchief. I don't want your stuff all over me." It was a struggle, but he got it out.

She started stroking him, and realized he was sucking on her breast. It was a very pleasant feeling. Her stroking became a bit firmer, and she could feel him getting with it. Her manipulations were also rubbing against her penis, unknown to him. She knew he was going to come pretty quickly, and wrapped the head of his penis in the hanky. He came in four strong contractions and several smaller ones. She had come right along with him.

Two weeks later, he showed up at the laundry again. It was close to midnight.

“Hi Charli, do we have a date?”

“That all depends on what you mean by a date. I have to be home soon. I have school in the morning.”

“I thought that we might be able to do what we did last time. That was very nice.”

“The price is the same, and I won’t do anything else. Give me the money now.”

It was pretty much a repeat of the previous meeting, and Charli loved how it felt when he played with her breasts and sucked on her nipples. There were all sorts of good feelings going on there and in her groin. She came before he did.

He was waiting for her a week later. They had to ignore each other for a while because there were two other people doing laundry.

“I’ll pay you fifty dollars if you will suck me.”

“I don’t think I want to do that.”

“I’m clean. I had a shower. I would really like it if you would do that for me.”

“One hundred bucks.”

“Seventy-five.”

She let him play with her nipples until she became sufficiently aroused to feel good about what she was doing. This was definitely new territory for her, and she found out very quickly that it was overrated as far as the physical pleasure a woman got out of it. There were some things about the act that did give her the satisfaction in that she knew she was in control. At least she was for a while. She gave him the lollypop treatment for quite a while, but as he came closer and closer to the inevitable end he took control. He was larger and much stronger than she was. His hands were gentle at first; however, they were firmly holding her head in such a way that she couldn’t avoid having his penis slowly being inserted deeper and deeper into her mouth.

She finally gave into him and gave him what she thought he wanted. It wasn’t very pleasant, but he gave her one hundred dollars.

He wasn’t there the next week, nor was he there the week after. In spite of some misgivings, Charli appreciated the money, and she was able to get food for Willie, and a rawhide bone for Padrona. It was quiet in the cave as Padrona and Willie were out hunting rats. Willie was becoming quite good, and Charli had not needed to get any rat poison for quite a while. They had a plan. Willie’s hearing was a bit more sensitive than Padrona’s, and Padrona’s sense of smell was a bit better than Willie’s. Between them, they were usually able to find out where the rats might be hiding or searching for food. Being a lot more experienced than Willie, Padrona would point out the rats’ most likely escape route, and she would have Willie hide, then sneak around to the other side of the rats’ hiding place. Padrona would then create a commotion and attempt to drive the rats toward Willie’s hiding place.

Willie was now close to his full adult size. He weighed about fifteen pounds. He still lacked the bulk of an adult male cat, but he was getting close. His head was large and round, and his teeth were formidable. There was a slight tear on the edge of his right ear where the first rat he had captured had turned and given him a nasty bite: lesson learned.

The workers at the yard were beginning to wonder about the two or three rat carcasses that would show up on the office entrance steps every day or so. Still, a dead rat was a good rat. They gave Padrona the credit for the kills, “Great job, Bruno.”

Charli was folding the last of her laundry. She was expecting Willie and Padrona to return after a while, and they would be giving her the details of their hunt when they did. It had been a pleasant evening, and she had left the door slightly ajar. During the summer, she relied on the long concrete tunnel to provide cool air for her living area. Now that fall was approaching, she had moved a number of bales of corrugated cardboard into place to prevent the cold air from flowing into her living space. It made it possible for her to heat the remaining space with the small space heater she had acquired the year before.

She was ‘listening’ for her two friends and to one of her favorite songs when a pair of strong hands grabbed her around the chest and mouth. There was a rag in the hand over her mouth, and it was filled with an evil smelling liquid. She didn’t lose consciousness; however, any strength she may have had to fight back with was quickly dissipated. She was aware of her mouth and wrists being taped, and being roughly thrown on her bedding.

“Well, Charli, or should I say Charles Donizetti; Pilonetti and Luca are going to be very pleased. They had just about given up on ever finding you. You have changed a lot; to the better, I might add. It’s a shame I’m going to have to kill you; however, I intend to enjoy you as much as possible before I do kill you.

"I didn't realize who you were at first, but I started putting things together. I got a copy of your picture, and if I ignored the hair color change, I was pretty sure it was you. The name just added to it, and the fact you have a dick just clinched things. You should have hidden out a lot further away. Well, no matter. I'll get ten grand for your body.”

Thankfully, she passed out as the assault began.

Chapter 8

‘Is she going to be okay?’

‘I don’t know, Willie. She’s not bleeding any more. Her breathing seems to be okay. Keep a watch on her. I’ve got to get rid of the body.’

‘What are you going to do with it?’

‘I thought I might drag it down to the ditch and let the water take it out to the bay. But that might make it too easy to find. I think I’ll drag it back into the yard, and hide it there. There’re a lot of places to hide it, and I think I know how to get rid of it.’

They had been across the yard when they heard Charli’s ‘cry’ for help. They knew immediately something was very wrong. Willie had arrived first. Danny was through sodomizing her, and was starting to strangle her. Charli was struggling a bit, but it was mostly an unconscious effort to gain a breath. Willie launched himself at Danny’s head, sinking five claws into the sides of his face, and his remaining eight started digging into his scalp. Danny’s focus changed from strangulation to trying to get whatever it was that was attacking him off his head. Blood was running from numerous cuts into his eyes. If anyone had been close, they might have heard Danny’s screams. Thankfully, no one did.

He was finally able to remove Willie and throw him up against the cardboard wall. That was one of the last few voluntary actions that Danny ever did. The force of Padrona’s attack knocked him to his hands and knees. He turned to see what hit him, and that probably hadn't been the best thing to do. He probably should have rolled into a ball; however, considering the circumstances, he didn’t stand a chance.

Padrona probably outweighed Danny by twenty pounds, and most of it was fighting weight. Danny’s struggle became a struggle for life, and fortunately he lost it rather quickly. Padrona crushed his windpipe with the skill hardwired by her ancestors’ thousands of years hunting in the north woods. Danny’s last few motions were the hangman’s dance.

Charli finally woke up the next morning aching in about a hundred places. Willie was gently licking some dried blood from her face.

‘What happened, Willie?’ I feel like I’ve been run over by a train.’

‘A man was trying to kill you, but Padrona and I took care of him for you.’

‘Oh no, he’ll come back and bring Pilonetti and Luca with him. They’ll kill me for sure. I’ve got to leave now.’

Charli tried to struggle to her feet without much success.

‘Just wait right there. He’s not going to do anything to you. Padrona killed him. It was easy. He died like a rat.’

‘Oh my God, where’s the body? Someone will look for him. Then they’ll find his body, and they’ll blame me.’

‘I don’t think so. The body’s hidden behind some cars. Padrona says they the cars aren’t scheduled to be ground up until January. She said she might need some help moving the body into the trunk of one of them, but that can wait for a little while. It’s pretty cold out there right now. It started getting cold this morning.’

Two nights later, in spite of her aches and pains, she helped Padrona drag Danny’s body to a stack of cars waiting to be fed into the grinder. They got the body into the trunk of an older model Edsel. By this time, his body had passed the rigor mortis stage, and was fairly flexible. The job took several hours, and Charli definitely didn’t feel very clean. She took a long shower. Before returning to her cave, she found a gallon of laundry bleach which she used to wash down the trail of blood left when Padrona had dragged the body down the concrete slope to the fence. Charli threw Danny’s wallet into a dumpster, but not before removing nearly four hundred dollars.

A few days later Charli decided a change was in order, and decided she was going to change her appearance again. She would go dark auburn. It was probably part of an effort to help her get over the trauma of being nearly killed. She would wait until her bruises were gone before attempting to change the color. There had been a break in the weather, and she decided to venture a bit to the north of the area where she had been living. Maybe she could learn a bit more how to get some hormones. There had to be a different way.

She brought some of the cash she had liberated from Danny’s wallet, and thought she might be able to make a purchase if she could just find the right people. She took the bus, and had probably gone two or three miles to the north of the airport before she decided to get off the bus and try her luck. She remembered the neighborhood from visiting there years before with her parents. She remembered that there was a lot more going on in that area than there had been in their neighborhood, and there were some things that had bothered her parents. She remembered her mother talking about the prostitutes on some of the street corners. She hadn’t known then what her mother was talking about; however, her age of innocence was now long gone.

She started walking down a fairly well traveled street; trying to take everything in. There seemed to be restaurants and bars everywhere, along with a number of other stores and shops, too. She stopped in front of a small beauty shop, taking in the posters with photographs of beautiful women with perfect hair.

“Do you see something you like honey?”

Charli turned to see a woman who had been standing to the side of the front door while smoking a cigarette. She decided to see what she could do in the way of getting the woman’s assistance. She knew she wasn’t doing the best job possible on her hair. Maybe she could play on the woman’s sympathy.

“My mother’s not happy with me. I’ve been dyeing my hair for a while, and she says it’s not right. She says I’m ruining it. I think she may be right, and I want to try something different. I was looking at those pictures to see if there was something that I might like to try.”

‘Honey, you need some help, and I’m just the lady to do it for you. We have some specials in effect at the moment. Were you thinking about going darker? Blonde is definitely not your shade. You need a trim, too.’

Two hours later, and seventy five dollars lighter, she was the dark auburn she had coveted for years. The woman had given her a light wave. She had also done some work on her makeup to make it more appropriate for her coloring. Her eyebrows were dark once again.

“I think Mama would, er, will like this,” she said will lifting the waves off her ear a bit, and letting them fall back. There was life in her hair that she hadn’t seen before. She definitely needed some lessons on hair care.

It was beginning to get dark, but she knew she had several hours before the last bus that would take her back in the direction of her home. It had been an expensive day; however, she decided to treat herself to a decent meal before checking out the nightlife in the area. She found a seafood restaurant that was promoting an early evening meal of boiled shrimp for an appetizer, and fillet of sole for the main course. She couldn’t resist the ice cream dessert. She turned down the wine menu, and thought the waiter was trying to flatter her. She'd never had anything alcoholic to drink in her life, and wasn’t about to start.

The night had definitely changed the scene. The bars were busier, and there was a different crowd wandering the sidewalks. She walked several blocks before she saw what she wanted, several women who were just standing around dressed in tight shorts or skirts. However, when a car would roll up and the window on the passenger side would lower, one of the girls would approach and carry on a conversation with someone in the car. As Charli watched the first time the conversation took place, the girl got in the car, and rode off. The second and third times a deal was not struck, and the girls remained on the sidewalk. One of the girls flipped the driver off the second time.

“Excuse me,” Charli asked rather timidly.

“Go away little girl. Does your mother know you’re out after dark?”

“I’m sorry to bother you, but I need to talk to someone about how to get hormones.”

“What the hell do you want hormones for?” the black girl of the pair responded.

“I guess so that I can keep developing as a woman,” Charli responded.

“Well, you seem to be to be doing okay so far. Does your mom know what you’re doing?”

“She doesn’t give a shit. I’ve been stealing her birth control pills for years. She’s drunk most of the time, and will screw anyone with two legs and a dick.”

“What’s her name? She doesn’t work around here does she?”

“No, she works out west by the ball park. I can’t get any help out there, and I thought I would try around here. I thought you might know someone.”

“I might. Say, how old are you anyway?”

“Fifteen, but I’ve done a little work. I’m not afraid to. It’s the only way I can get any money. Mom doesn’t give me shit.”

“See that gal with the big hair down on the next block. That’s Taneesha. At least that’s what she goes by at night. She’s working to get enough dough for her operation. Her pimp’s Tommy Morrison. He treats his girls pretty good. I’ve never heard anything bad about him. You might check with her.”

“Thank you.”

“Good luck, but I’m not going to have you horn in on any of my johns.”

Taneesha was a bit leery about saying anything, probably because she thought she was being set up, but after a while she warmed up to Charli, who was obviously being sincere in her quest.

“Why don’t you just work the streets and keep the money for yourself?” Charli asked.

“Honey, a girl can’t work the streets and expect to make it without help. There’s a natural order to things out here. A girl has to have protection. If she tries to free-lance, she’s likely to get robbed, beat up, or worse. This is a cash business. At least it is around here. The high class girls can work downtown by themselves, but there’s always that chance someone will want to get rough with them. So the easiest and safest thing to do is be proactive and find someone who will watch out for you. It’s expensive, but it’s like insurance.

“I don’t want to do this forever. I gotta get my education, and I gotta fix this body. I’m not looking for any Prince Charming to sweep me off my feet and take me away from all this. I’m trying to do this that only way I know how, and I’m very good at what I do. I don’t do drugs and I got no diseases. I put my money in the bank, and I pay my taxes. I’m an ‘entertainment consultant’. When I get old enough, I’m going to collect my Social Security, and live in a little cottage somewhere in Vermont. I got five or six years at the most left doing this type of work. By then I’ll be able to get my operation and finish college.

“You could probably make good money doing this stuff, kid, but if you got any choice, don’t get in this business.”

Charli was listening to what Taneesha said, and understood where she was coming from. “Taneesha, I am basically homeless. I don’t have a family or any relatives. I’ve come a long way, but I’m out of hormones. If I use my Social Security number for anything, they’re going to come looking for me, and there’s a price on my head. I know who murdered some people, and I think they have connections with the police. There’s already been one attempt on my life, and if anyone finds out who I am, I’m a goner. I’m going to need a new identity, and all that takes money. I don’t think I have any choice.”

“I don’t know if Tommy’ll want to take you on. He can get you hormones ... for that matter, I guess I could get ‘em for you, too. Since I got a credit card, I get them from overseas. They’re not nearly as expensive that way, and they’re good. At least they are from where I get them from.

“Where were you getting yours from? Is that all real?”

“Mostly,” Charli replied. “I lucked out, I guess. I found a bunch of discarded birth control pills, but I’ve run out. I’m real happy about what’s happened so far.”

“I can do a lot better than birth control pills for you. You need some blockers along with the estrogen. Have you been getting electrolysis? I didn’t think you could afford that.”

“No, I just tweeze them. I don’t have a lot.”

“You’re lucky. Electrolysis costs a fortune. But you’re going to have to have it done some day.

“Look, I’m going to have to go. One of my regulars is driving up, and he tips real well. Tommy lets me keep all the tips, too. Meet me here next Friday. I got night classes the next couple of nights. I’ll tell Tommy about you. I think he can use a young one like you.

up
166 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Charli and the Girl Cave, Part 4

How sad that she must do what she has to do.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Oh god no...

Andrea Lena's picture

...that poor kid. I hope she runs into someone who actually cares about her. Thank you, Portia!


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Well, your writing is good.

Things are getting pretty rough for Charli. I am sorry for her.

G

Compelling story, Portia,

Compelling story, Portia, and very well written. You've got me to care a lot about Charli, and worry what will happen to her on the path she's treading.

Kris

{I leave a trail of Kudos as I browse the site. Be careful where you step!}

Kris

{I leave a trail of Kudos as I browse the site. Be careful where you step!}