Friendly Intercession

Printer-friendly version


Friendly Intercession

By Anon Allsop

I had been told that she was a witch, and I believed them. That's why I was here, standing at her front door. A cold sweat broke out on my face as I tried to force myself to ring her bell. I hesitated for a moment, started to hover my finger over the button and felt myself falter again. Suddenly, the door swung open and the woman faced me.

She and I were about the same height, neither of us being very tall. She was slender, graying and still pretty good looking for a fifty-ish woman. Our eyes met and she smiled and stepped aside, with a wave of her hand she bid me to enter.

Closing the door behind me she directed me towards a chair in her sitting room. I sat down and placed my hands nervously on my lap, she sat opposite me on a grand chair with ornate carvings on the arms and back.

Her eyes seemed to penetrate me for a few seconds before she spoke, "How may I help you young man?"

I looked down at my hands and fidgeted with a wrinkle in my pant leg. She watched me with her crystal clear blue eyes and smiled at my discomfort. I adjusted myself in my chair and cleared my throat.

"Ma'am, it has been said around town that you are a... a... witch." I stammered, waiting to see the effect of my news on her.

She showed nothing but softly chuckled. "My dear young man I already know what people are saying. In fact, they have been saying the same things for hundreds of years." She winked at me and smiled. "So... how may I help you?"

My eyes went wide in surprise, "Then you admit it?"

"I admit nothing; people will say what they want." She calmly replied. "I have been known to dabble with the arts a bit, nothing more... nothing less." She crossed her legs and folded her arms in a defensive manner, "Now young man, I am a very busy woman... how may I help you?"

I looked from her to the window, "I have a friend who isn't very lucky with the ladies and I am here asking for your help with his problem." She scowled at me, "Ma'am, it's not what you are thinking; he doesn't know that I'm here." She relaxed and smiled again. "You see, I continued. We both want to know more about women... why they think and act like they do."

I could feel her cool stare as I spoke, "I want to know what makes them tick." I felt myself began to relax as I continued. "I want to know what they see when they are around little children and babies, why they want to pick them up and hold them, or what they are looking for in a man and why... I want to know why they get all prettied up for dates and why they cry at silly movies. Once I know everything about them, I can let my friend in on it and maybe he can use the information I have to get a classy girl of his own."

"So, let me get this straight, you want to know why a woman is the way she is? Right?" She said as she looked down at the floor. I nodded. "What about marriage and having children?" She quizzed me.

Now it was my turn to frown at her strange questions, "Having children isn't a problem at all for me, I guess I could understand the being married thing because I feel it's wrong to live together... but I don't understand what those questions have to do with my question anyway."

She leaned forward. "They have everything to do with your question young man." She stood up and walked across the room to a bookshelf, "The things you are asking about, men have been trying to gain for centuries, they can't be answered in a mere few moments... they will take a lifetime to answer. What do you want your friend to get out of your information once you relate it to him?"

"I would like to see him happy with a kind and loving woman... that's all"

She spoke as she flipped through the pages of the thick book, "What would you like your ideal woman to be? What would your friend want?"

I thought her line of questioning was strangely worded but decided that she wanted specifics on the woman she would provide for my buddy. I was surprised that she could create a girl to fit our specs, so I continued to answer her.

"Well, he prefers blondes, with long hair, I know he likes medium sized breasts on a woman not too big...but not too small. He fancies himself a leg man... the longer the better. He likes young women with dainty hands and feet with well shaped nails. He recently told me that he likes a girl to be very feminine and not one of those equal rights types."

"And you?" She paused, looking at me.

'This lady is a nut case!' I thought to myself. 'But whatever... I'll play her game.'

Out loud I responded, "Just let her have a great love for him! All I know is I want to see my best friend happy."

She nodded. "I understand fully, I will help you out with one thing... she will have the softest, most silky skin. That would turn on any man but most importantly, your friend."

"Now you're talking... I can't wait until the two of them meet. Do you suppose they will hit it off?" I asked.

She held her finger at a place in her book and smiled. "The magic I will use won't just chance that they meet, it will actually place them together already in marriage. They won't know any different, they will think they always have been that way."

"But what if she doesn't like him?" I wondered aloud.

"He will be so deeply in love that she will forget herself in his passion, you both will be impressed with the total envelopment of my magic.

"He likes women who are a bit 'frisky', if you know what I mean." I added.

"You wish for her to be both lustful and eager for your friend?" She raised her brow with the question.
"Sure, I guess the hotter the better." I smiled, "Let them behave and act with each other like a couple deeply in love."

"That could be dangerous... there may be consequences." she sighed while looking at me.

"You mean like having... kids?" I asked.

"It is a possibility." She questioned.

"Sure why not, let em have a baby. It won't matter if they are truly in love... would it?" I covered my mouth with my hand and laughed, "Let them already have one baby as it is, he loves kids... let him have a woman who is so maternal that she wants more." I winked at the woman, feeling really comfortable talking to her about my friend. "Let the kid be young enough that it could still be nursing, but have the mother be completely healed so that she can receive her husbands love in the proper way."

"Are you sure you want that? She asked.

"Why not, I snickered, it will be the last joke I can play on him before he realizes that he is a married man. Besides, won't they be head over heals in love anyway?"

"Yes... that's true." She replied thoughtfully. "What of the outcome?"

"Outcome?" I asked.

"He could easily make her pregnant again?" she waited.

"Oh... I see what you mean... so what... let em have another little one." I smiled. "In fact, go ahead and make her become pregnant with their baby... right at that moment he releases, let them both realize that she now is carrying his child."

I watched her as I sat there thinking about my buddy Jack, he really deserved a good girl. I told him about this old lady and wanted him to go see what she could do for him. But, he's a wimp and I just decided to go ahead and do it for him anyway. I wonder if I know the girl that will be his wife, I sure hope she is good to him... but what the heck, of course she'll be good... it's in the magic.

The woman left for a minute and returned with an apple and placed it in a dish of bright red colored liquid. She left it sit in the dish for about five minutes while she red silently from her book. I'm sure that she was saying something because I could see her mouth moving and every once in a while I could make out a word or two like... babies... passion... love... lust... arousal.

Once she finished, she picked the apple up carefully and turned it over into another bowl full of white thick liquid. Again that one sat about five minutes while she read from the book.

When she finished, she looked up at me and again asked, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yeah, it is. I want to see him happy for a change." I replied becoming serious.

"It is important for at least one of the participants to be present and agreeable with the outcome that will transpire from my magic." She slowly closed her book and removed the apple from the dish.

"I'm okay with it, he needs a beautiful woman to take care of him anyway."

"You are such a good friend to give of yourself like this; he will be truly blessed knowing you." She held the apple up in the air by the stem, pointing to the white side she spoke. "In the evening, he must eat this half of the apple in the presence of you. You likewise, must eat the red side in the presence of him.
The magic will take all night to work, do not leave him alone. When you both awake, it will be as you wished."

"I just hope he realizes just what I'm trying to do for him." I smiled at the older woman. "Not every guy would do this for a friend."

The older woman smiled and gave me a pat on the back as I left her home carrying the apple in a brown bag. "You will be both blessed with a long fruitful life and many happy children."

I paused at the bottom step of her home and frowned, "Now what the heck did she mean by that?" I shrugged and shook my head continuing on my way home.

***

I took my little surprise to Jack's house and placed it in his refrigerator. He was chewing on some pizza and had a beer waiting on me when I walked in. We sat there eating pizza and watching football, just having a guy night. I looked out the window and saw that it was growing darker outside, I figured to wait a couple more hours before I tried to get him to eat the apple.

When the moment arrived, I pulled it from the bag and sat it on the table in front of him. "What's that for?" he asked.

"Remember the lady I tried to get you to visit yesterday, the one who could help you get the girl. Well I went to talk to her today." I decided to let him know since we had never kept secrets from each other before... we had that kind of friendship.

He reached out for the apple and I stayed his hand. "We're both supposed to eat the thing, except you are supposed to eat the white half and I'm supposed to eat the red."

"Why do you have to eat any, I thought it was for me?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Heck, I don't know why? Probably because I was the one who went to see the witch-lady and you didn't."

I went and got a knife from his silverware drawer and walked back into the room, "She told me that we weren't supposed to leave and we had to eat it at the same time...that was the only way it would work."

"Whatever." He said laughing, "I bet nothing happens anyway."

"We won't know until we try it." I responded to his skepticism.

I took the knife and carefully cut it down the middle, he picked up his white half and I grabbed the red side. We both looked at each other and took bites out of the halves at the same time. Actually, mine tasted pretty good... kind of like it had a sweet candy coating. I watched him eating and chewing his half, timing my bites with his. I wanted this to work out for him in the worst way, so I left nothing to chance. We both finished our halves about the same time and dropped the core halves next to each other on the table. We stared in stunned silence as the two halves slid toward each other and joined as if my magic, and then slowly vanished from sight.

"Wow! I never would have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes." He gasped.

"Yeah, maybe there is some truth to that lady after all." I whispered.

"Now what?" He asked.

"I'm not sure; she said that it had to work during the night so I guess we need to go to bed. I'll just bunk here and wait for the babe to come knocking on your door. If she's horny, I'll send her on in." I kidded.

"Yeah, and if she is a looker AND horny, there's the door... don't let it hit your ass on the way out!" He laughed.

He grabbed a pillow and blanket from his bed and threw it on the couch for me, then headed back to his room and closed the door. I lay on the couch and watched Leno for awhile until I started to get sleepy. I shut off the TV and Light and drifted off to sleep.

My dreams at night were strange; I was eating an apple that was so shiny that it almost looked like a mirror on the surface. It was like trying to eat a red glass Christmas ornament, because the distorted reflection of me after I bit into it looked very much like a woman's face as she chewed the sweet fruit. I lay there dreaming dreams that kept me on the edge of arousal, but not enough to put me over the top like some teenage schoolboy.

Sometime during the night I decided to go to the bathroom and found my way there in complete darkness, did my business and went back to bed. I lay there about half asleep and listened to a soft sound. Evidently, it was nothing because I rolled over and drew the cover to my neck and drifted off in a dreamy slumber.

I started to wake up in the morning and as I lay there with my eyes closed listening to the birds chirping just outside the window, I felt a gentle touch on my leg. Ah, still dreaming those sexual seductive dreams of last night. The hand started to massage my inner thigh and I felt my stomach muscles twitch in arousal. A kiss on my chest allowed a gasp to escape my mouth as it started to kiss around the aroused nipple. Oh, God did it feel good.

I could feel hot kisses on my neck as hands began to gently caress my chest and stomach, all the while I could feel a building of intense arousal in my crotch. I didn't want to wake from this dream that I was having, the pleasure that I was experiencing was too awesome.

This erotic dream was so real that I could feel the hand play in the tuft of pubic hair and slowly began to massage my aroused crotch. The kisses I was receiving were shaking me to my very sole as our tongues fought for control of each others mouth. Almost instinctively, I realized that my knees were spread apart as I let my lover have further access to my crotch.

I didn't want this dream to end... I could feel my love change position and begin to kiss my naval. My mind and arousal were sending shock waves in great amounts as I tightened my eye lids closed even more...I didn't want to wake from this dream.

In my dream I was imagining a Goddess, lowering herself on my waiting erection, slowly sliding herself down until we met with passion. With each thrust she went deeper and deeper within, I could feel the pressure build within me as I knew that I was about to experience sweet release.

Her soft rhythmic moaning and short little gasps were keeping time with my hips, I began to feel a warm glow deep down inside, which built and grew until I crashed in euphoria. I screamed aloud, it startled me to hear the sexual vocalization escape from my lips. I forced my eyes to open.

For a moment I saw Jack look at me with shock because I think that at that very moment we realized what had happened. Somehow, the old woman misunderstood me and turned me into the love of Jack's life. I tried to push Jack off of me... but just as my wish was stated, he shuddered and shook with "his" sweet release. I felt him pulse his seed deep within my womb... I... I had become the woman... I was now Jack's wife.

I tried to hide the tear that was rolling down my cheek but Jack pushed it away with his thumb. He gently bent down and kissed my upturned mouth. We lay there with his stiff rod still pulsing inside of me.

"Oh, my God... that was incredible!" he softly spoke. "Did you do this for me?"

I felt the last of the magic wash over me as I pulled him close, "I have loved you forever and would do anything for you, my love." I couldn't believe what I was saying.

He lowered himself to me and began to kiss my breasts; I could feel the swelling of his penis even as it still penetrated me. I found myself beginning to move my hips.

"Make love to me Jack." I replied, the words sounding impossible to my own ears.

He smiled and started to move gently inside of me, my orgasm increased with desire until we exploded at the same moment that his body shuddered with another pulse of his seed. I knew that my joke had now backfired. I could feel the sheer terror of the greatly diminished male self being slowly pushed into the recesses of my suddenly feminine mind. I was now a woman... his woman... his wife.

Somewhere within the corner of my altered mind I remembered that I had joked with the older woman about letting the lovers realize what had happened when he pumped his seed deep into the female's womb... only now it was my womb and if her magic held true like it had up to this point... I was now pregnant.

From down the hallway I heard the soft cooing of our daughter as she was waking from her sleep. Jack smiled at me and slowly rolled to one side. We both smiled as we could hear little Rebecca kicking her feet against her crib in play.

I sat up and pulled on my robe and looked around the room. Much of the items that were there now... hadn't been in the room yesterday, but it really didn't seem to matter anymore. I was happy with my husband and little girl, and if we were really lucky... maybe another one in the very near future. I smiled to myself as I patted my flat little tummy.

Jack came up behind me and slipped his hands under my arms and around to my breasts, "After you take care of the baby... come back in here and take care of me!"

I could feel his erection as he spooned himself against my backside, I couldn't imagine anyone that I would rather be with than him. I leaned my head against his chest as he kneaded my youthful breasts.

Hurrying away from him in a playful seductive way, I went to pick up Rebecca and smiled at her happy little face. Yes, the woman had misunderstood me... but I wouldn't change anything that has happened. In fact, watching Jack undress for his morning shower, I began to feel aroused and horny, so bad that I wasn't sure I could wait for Rebecca's nap.

I wanted to be mad at the woman for doing this to me, but as her magic began to weave around our lives it really didn't matter. I was content and happy probably for the first time in my life; I was young and beautiful... I had a sexy husband and a sweet and lovely daughter. What more could a girl ask for?


End
up
193 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

while not a story of fine print

while not a story of reading the fine print; I guess we need to watch what we say to who as well.

Nice Work!

I picked up on where it was going very early, but I did not reduce my enjoyment at all. Great story, very well told. In fact, as soon as I finished it, I felt the desire to read more of your work, and I don't think I've read Christine's Love, so I'm off to do that now.

Thanks!

Wren

I expected the result

but it was a sweet story, anyway. I kinda hoped we'd find out he always wanted to be a girl and was in love with his friend which was why he was asking for a girl for him

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Nice story

While the results were predictable pretty much from the beginning, that didn't detract from the story. In fact, it added a nice bit of anticipation.

Friendly Intercession

Careful what you agree to with a witch!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Gullibility,

Thy name is a young man in a Top Shelf story. 8)

Witches like to be really close with The Goddess; well met, well written.

Precise as clockwork! Thanks.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Watch what you ask for.

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

You may get it!

I expected that to,
but I like it.