Pure Love

Printer-friendly version

Richard is in love with Alyssa, his classmate. Alyssa is stunning. Richard is not. He'll do anything to get her to speak to him. In fact, it's her that makes the first move, but not as he intended!

Chapter one
The Dance

Richard was bored again. School could have that effect. Nothing ever happened, except what SHOULD happen at school.

Lessons.
Teachers.
Breaks.
School books.
And girls.

And how Richard LOVED the girls. In fact, he spent more time thinking about girls than just about anyone else he knew.

And one girl in particular was the subject of most of his thoughts.

Alissa Taylor was gorgeous.  

Pretty. Slim. Feminine. What you might call a girly girl. Also intelligent. Easily the brightest in the class. Her teachers would say she was destined for an amazing future. Richard would say he'd rather her future was spent with him.

Richard looked over at Alyssa, for the umpteenth time that lesson. He felt his loins stir as she pushed a tendril of long straight brown hair back past her ear. And then adjusted the hem of her pleated school skirt to maintain her modesty, and recrossed her legs.

As much as Richard liked Alyssa, she'd never uttered a word to him. Not one, single word.

And why should she? There was nothing particularly remarkable about Richard. In fact, there was plenty that was unremarkable.  

Shorter than average, despite his 16 years on earth he was the height of boys two years younger. He was also quite puny compared to the other guys in his class.

The best you could say for him was that he was quite good looking, in an elvish sort of way. And he was kind. But also shy. At least with girls. Not so shy with other boys, but aside from a few friends, they mostly made fun of him for being small.

Not like the attention the boys showered on beautiful Alyssa. The respect the boys paid HER was quite different! As Richard looked over at her, he hoped that one day soon she would notice him, the way she noticed some of the other guys.

He was soon to get his wish.

Mrs Brown, their English teacher, and also the form tutor, clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention.  

"Girls and boys!! I need your attention!! I have an announcement to make".

All heads turned towards Mrs Brown. One of the younger teachers in the school, she was also   not at all unattractive. She also taught dance after school as an optional class, which many of the girls in Richard's class took.  

Including Alyssa.  

As she spoke Richard allowed his eyes to wander over mrs Brown's dancers physique, wrapped closely in a purple knee-length fit n' flare dress. Tight at the top, the skirt flared out to create a feminine, pretty A-line silhouette.  

Mrs Brown certainly knew how to dress to make the most out of her body.

She continued, "This year's annual dance will be different. Different, in that I'm going to ensure that EVERYONE is going to get involved".

"We will begin with the girls delivering a performance from Swan Lake. Most of you girls attend my class already", she said, smiling, "so it won't be too much of a stretch".

All of the girls looked excitedly at each other, smiling. Alyssa whispered to the girl next to her, giggling. Richard couldn't wait to see Alyssa dance in her dress.  

"Boys! I know most of you don't dance, so I won't make this too painful for you. You will perform one of the most aggressive, masculine and respected dances in the world. If you watch rugby, and I'm sure most of you do, you'll have seen Pacific Island teams perform varying versions of the Haka".

Mrs Brown had clearly made an effort to ensure the guys in class would participate properly in the annual dance. She chose possibly the ONLY dance that even the most masculine man wouldn't have minded doing.

"Boys. You'll be performing your very own version of the Haka. I've spoken to Mr Wilkinson (the sports teacher), who's said you can spend time in games lessons refining and finalising your dance".

None of the guys looked impressed, but neither were there the usual hoots of derision you'd expect from a group of guys just told they were being forced to dance.

"Girls, I'll be teaching you your dance during the next few games lessons too".

Mrs Brown went on... "And to end the formal part of the evening, each girl will pair off with a boy to perform a simple waltz. This you'll each practice independently, to ensure you're not over-practised by the time the big night comes round".

"Are there any questions class?"

An initial stillness in the room was interrupted by a raised hand from Alyssa.  

"Mrs Brown, thank you for the overview. I think I can speak for all the girls when I say this sounds like a WONDERFUL idea". All of the girls were nodding their heads. "However, there may be a problem".

Mrs Brown managed to pull off 'delighted' and 'surprised' at the same time. Clearly pleased with the reaction of the class, she also looked puzzled. "Thank you Alyssa, but please go on. What problem?"

"Miss, you said that we would close the formal part of the evening with a waltz between boys and girls. And that unlike previous years, you wanted to make sure EVERYONE took part?"

"That's correct. It's really important everyone takes part. Not least because the activity counts as twenty credits towards everyone's final graduation".

"But Mrs Brown, after Sarah Jones left, there are now two more boys than girls in the class. Which means there won't be equal numbers for the final waltz". Alyssa managed to convey this without looking the least bit smug. It was obvious she was genuinely trying to help.

"Alyssa, thank you. You're right", Mrs Brown replied. "I need to give this some thought. Please talk among yourselves for a few minutes".

Everyone started to talk. Richard heard Melissa ask Alyssa what colour dress she would be wearing. Alyssa smiled and replied, clearly looking forward to wearing her outfit. All of the girls looked so pleased with Mrs Brown's idea.  

The boys looked totally non-plussed. Josh, the rugby captain, was talking about how he could lead the haka, and the other guys in class who were part of the rugby team were giving their consent. Josh was a natural leader, and most of the other guys in the class took his lead. Not Richard, who thought he was a jerk.

Alyssa got up from her chair and approached a thoughtful looking Mrs Brown. They talked among themselves for a minute, Mrs Brown nodding her head all the time. Then she and Alyssa both giggled and were clearly agreeing on something. Richard saw Mrs Brown mouth, 'that might be fun', and smiled mischievously. They hugged, and Alyssa went back to her chair.

Mrs Brown clapped her hands again.

"Class! Can I have your attention again please".

Richard looked over at Alyssa again. She was whispering to Melissa, who stifled a laugh and looked shocked.

Mrs Brown went on. "Alyssa pointed out a problem, but has also suggested a solution. Albeit a rather extreme solution".

The class looked puzzled. Alyssa just smiled serenely. Richard thought again how pretty she looked.

"In order to balance the numbers of boys and girls, we need...ahem...one...one of the boys to volunteer to be a girl. Just for the dance".

Queue belated hoots of derision from all of the boys. The girls, on the other hand, looked delighted, laughing and smiling to each other.

"As the credits are critical for everyone in the class to graduate, the volunteer will be doing everyone a HUGE favour. You will be a class hero".

Melissa shouted out, "Surely you mean heroine miss!" Alyssa laughed too.

"Well, quite", Mrs Brown replied. "Any volunteers? ... Anyone?"

Silence.

"Ok. If there are no volunteers...let me see...Since the boys will be performing the haka, a well known rugby dance, I contend that any boy who is in the rugby squad should NOT volunteer. So, hands up those boys NOT in the rugby squad".

Richard gulped. He'd never even been close to getting in the rugby team. He put his hand up, and looked around.  

There were just three other hands, from a total of twenty boys.  

Mrs Brown took control. "You four boys, come up to the front". She seemed to be enjoying herself. Every single girl in the class was smiling with her.

Reluctantly, they did as Mrs Brown asked. Richard took a deep breathe, and slowly walked to the front. One leg in front of the other.

Richard looked around at the other three.

Stuart was huge. Huge fat. He'd clearly make a terrible girl.

Rufus was massive, but in a muscle-bound way. He was not on the rugby team, but he WAS the county wrestling champion. In short, he was a hunk, and would look awful in a dress. Plus, half the girls fancied him. They wouldn't want to see a guy like that in a cute outfit, prancing around to swan lake.

It was an observation that had't been missed on Melissa. She was whispering intently to Alyssa, and lustfully looked over at Rufus.

"Mrs Brown, may I speak please?"

"Of course Melissa. Go on".

"Miss, it's obvious Stuart and Rufus (with that she winked at Rufus) are way too...er... masculine to be girls. I suggest we remove them from selection."

Without hesitation, Mrs Brown put Melissa's suggestion to the class. They agreed unanimously, leaving just Richard and another boy called Scott.  

Scott was gay. The only openly 'out' guy in the class. He also had quite a small, girlish frame.

Richard wondered why he hadn't volunteered. Surely Scott would LIKE to wear a dress and be a girl for the night? He'd probably want to make out with half the guys too...

Mrs Brown pressed things along. "So, we're down to two. I have two pieces of chalk here. You each choose, and shortest piece gets to look beautiful, wear a pretty dress for the evening, and be one of the girls!"

Mrs Brown seemed to be enjoying the situation enormously. She clapped her hands excitedly and did a little jig, sending the skirt of her dress into little feminine spasms.  

Richard noticed, as if each dancing fold her skirt made provided an omen for his possible future in a dress.

Richard looked over at Alyssa. Like every other girl in the class, she was almost squealing with excitement. Richard watched as Alyssa grabbed the hem of her skirt with two hands   and gave it a little shake. She was grinning, looking ecstatic at the possibilities arising from dressing a boy up in girl's clothes.

Richard turned to the Mrs Brown and the two pieces of chalk. He   picked first, then Scott.

Richard looked at his chalk. Time stood still. Everything was moving in slow motion.  

He looked at the guys, who were all looking partly sad, partly amused at him. There were catcalls and hand gestures.

He looked at the girls, who were all looking at him too. Melissa smiled at him, pointed and delivered a limp wrist gesture in his direction.

He looked at Mrs Brown. She'd taken hold of the skirt on her dress, and was curtsying to him, with a huge grin on her face, etched with a tinge of sympathy. She finished the curtsy with a nod.

Richard looked at Scott, and immediately realised why all eyes were on him. Scott was holding a long piece of chalk triumphantly in the air. Scott looked at Richard, and blew him a kiss. Which immediately threw the entire class into hysterical laughter.  

"Girls and boys, we have a winner! Richard is going to be the class heroine. He will be performing Swan Lake, followed by a waltz. And spend the evening in a gorgeous, pretty, delicate dress!", Mrs Brown said, still milking every moment. She turned to me, smiled and quietly said, "Don't worry Richard. It's not that bad being a girl. You'll see. Plus, you'll get 20 extra credits for being such a good sport".

With that, the bell went to signal the end of the lesson. Everyone piled out, passing Richard on the way, who was too stunned to move.

Richard heard a few comments from the boys and girls as they walked past...

From the guys:

"Our hero. Congrats sissy!"

"Which boy will the sissy dance with!?"

From the girls:

"You're going to look DARLING in your dress!!! You'll love wearing it Richard!"

"Don't worry Richard, we'll help you..."

"I always knew you'd make a fantastic girl!"

Once everyone was gone, Richard noticed only three of them were left.

Mrs Brown took one of his hands, and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks for being such a good sport! You're going to be fine. I mean...you already have quite a small frame, and you're sort of...pretty". In trying to be kind, Mrs Brown had just made things so much worse! "And besides, you're going to have some great help".

Richard felt someone gently take hold of his other hand with both of theirs, and felt his fingers brush up against delicate material. He looked away from Mrs Brown, and right into the beautiful eyes of Alyssa Taylor.  

God, she was pretty!

Alyssa held Richard's hand in both of hers, and brought it close to her body, so it lightly brushed against her pretty pleated skirt.

After waiting three years for Alyssa to say a single word to him, Richard would never forget her first sentence to him.  

In another world, to be this close, with his hand in hers, they might have been about to kiss. Instead, she looked sweetly at him, with sympathy but also a wicked glint in her eye, and said:

"Hi Richard. I'm Alyssa. Once I've finished with you, you're going to make a very, very pretty girl!"

Completely humiliated, Richard felt his loons stir again, smiled sweetly, and could only stutter, "th...thanks   Al...Alyssa. Y..you're so pr...pr...pretty..."

With that, Mrs Brown and Alyssa looked at each other, each gave out a girly giggle, and said in unison, "so sweet!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

up
161 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Welcome to BigCloset

Hi Cairlin:

You certainly have wonderful writing skills. Your dialogue is realistic, and that's not easy to do. But while your dialogue is realistic, I think your scenario is a bit over the top. I know that when I was in high school, a teacher would have lost her job for maneuvering a student like this against his will. But it's been a loO0Oong time since I was there; maybe things have changed enough to the point where something like this could be possible.


The girl in me...
She's always there and usually in charge.

Thank you

Hi Lora Guy,

Thank you for you comments. Really appreciate you taking the time to write.

I agree that the scenario is a little over the top. And that in reality, in all liklihood the teacher would not get away with what's going on. I see Mrs Brown as a developing character, and there will definitely be more to her than meets the eye. I don't know where the story will go, but I hope everything will become clearer.

When I was in school (only a few years ago) a boy in the year below me as forced to wear a netball skirt for teasing girls. For one day. Another boy in my class was forced to wear a skirt and stand in the corridor at lunch time for straying into the girls yard at break time.

These are both real life examples. I find it bizarre that these incidents were treated in this way, yet the dark side of me is pleased they were. Part of me wishes either of those boys had been me!

Thank you again for your comments. Please let me know if you have any further suggestions, and I hope you enjoy the further installments!

Caitlin xx

Good Story

Enjoying the story so far and can't wait for the following chapters. I'm surprised the teacher didn't offer Richard any protection from his classmates being unkind and/or teasing him about his selection. The loss of the 20 points credit to anyone who violated her warning and didn't treat Richard fairly should help to provide an incentive.

Hugs, Sarah Ann

BTW I would have clicked on the Good Story kudo button but it wasn't working.

Thank you so much Sarah

Thank you so much Sarah Ann!! I loved your comments and appreciate you taking the time to write. I think Mrs Brown may turn out to be a slightly stranger character than first appears. She's clearly enjoying some elements of Richard's experience...

I hope you enjoy further installments. Thank you!!!

Caitlin
Xxxx

Suspension of disbelief...

Nicely set up story. Now that he's in the situation, I look forward to seeing what comes next.

Welcome to BigCloset.

Welcome to BC Cairlin

Hope to see lots more of your stories.

I'm sure Richard will enjoy the ride!

LoL
Rita

Have a safe and happy New Year Everybody!
Thanks for all your great stories.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Rita, Thank You for your

Rita,

Thank You for your kind words. Happy New Year to you too!

Caitlin xx

Kinda sad

I have no idea where the author is headed with this but if nothing changes, his life is not going to be nice.

In some ways the beginning reminds me of the chorus to the song "My Eyes Adored You". He was interested in her but it didn't seem that she even knew he existed.

In my mind I can almost hear him remarking "my life is going to be so bad after this that I might as well step in front of a bus". I hope the author doesn't allow the story to proceed to a point where his humiliation is too extreme and the others in class make his life unbearable.

Dear Nellie T, Thank you for

Dear Nellie T,

Thank you for writing. While I think the humiliation element is an important part of Richard's journey, it will not dominate the tale. In fact, many, but not all, of his classmates will be supportive in subsequent chapters.

Love receiving comments in 'real time'. Thank you for yours, and please let me know if you have further suggestions.

Caitlin xx

Pure Love

Great start to a new story!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thanks Stanman!!

Thanks Stanman!!

Pure Love... and adoration

What a brilliant start to a story! Many, many of us will have adored girls from afar in the way that Richard has done. Three years!! He deserves Alyssa's hand and her close attention... but, if I'm right, he ain't gonna get to dance with her! How to resolve that dilemma, Caitlin, is up to you - I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please, please don't accelerate the story; take time to give us lots of details - like your conversations are shaping up to do. tell us if Richard gets to choose anything about his looks as a girl. Keep the humiliation balanced with the girls' encouragement and respect. love your work! Ginger xx

Hi wannabeginger, Thank you

Hi wannabeginger,

Thank you for your message. I hope you won't be disappointed with the next chapters. I think your advice is 100% spot on.

Thank you,
Caitlin

gay guys like being guys

"Scott was gay. The only openly 'out' guy in the class. He also had quite a small, girlish frame.

Richard wondered why he hadn't volunteered. Surely Scott would LIKE to wear a dress and be a girl for the night? He'd probably want to make out with half the guys too..."

obviously Scott likes being a guy, regardless of his attraction to them.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png

Hi Dorothy, Thank you. Thank

Hi Dorothy,

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I LOVE the fact you picked up on that little sub-theme! Gay man does not = crossdresser!!!

Thanks for taking the time to write.

Caitlin xx

Richard wants to be notice

Richard is now noticed, but how to carry the story on. You have a nice start, but Richard needs to step into the part.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Can't find ......

.... a follow-up chapter; so much is needed to make this lucky boy realise how lucky he is....... I do like the teenage confusion - if one young guy is gay, he must want to wear dresses..... I don't think so!!! That's the point! The gay boy wants to be a gay boy. The uncertain boy will find out that he isn't gay at all, but that he loves a girl who likes him the way he is......... And a crossdresser is born!!
Happy days!... but where is the follow-up! Please answer this plea!!! Love your writing, love Ginger xx