Kidnapped. Part 5

Printer-friendly version

As soon as I saw him I panicked, I reached under my long skirt and pulled out my hunting knife in a flash.

“If you come anywhere near my kids I’ll cut your throat “ I said as serious as I could.
I kept the hand with the knife pointed at him while using my other hand to usher the kids behind me.

Vincent slowly walked toward me, when he got close enough I aimed for his gut.

In a flash I was disarmed and being held gently by this tall man, “Mandy I am going to let go of you and we need to have a talk”.

He slowly let go of me and I sat down in a chair.

“Please Vincent I’ll go with you and Charles can do what ever he wants with me, but Please don’t let him get my Baby’s” I said with tears running down my face.

Before I knew it I was in his arms, the hug felt nice, like he actually cared about me.

“Mandy there’s a few things you need to know about me” he said while smiling at me and running his fingers through my hair.

“Like the fact that my name isn’t Vincent”.
“It isn’t “ I asked through teary eyes.

“No my name is special agent David west”.
“I am a under cover FBI agent”.

“You won’t have to worry about Charles anymore”.
“Thanks to the evidence you emailed to my boss we were able to put him away for a long time”.
“How long”?
“Well with all the drug smuggling and the human trafficking and testing and all the sick things he did to you and the others”.

“He was sentenced to death because of the murders of the people he experimented on who died in the process”.

It turns out the day I left that the two strange men at the door when I passed the house were FBI agents sent to pick me up.

David was very mad when Charles told him what he was going to do with my kids so he convinced his boss to bust him on the evidence they already had.

They were very happy when they received my email and very worried because I had disappeared without a trace.

We talked for a good long time, then he told me something that made my heart feel heavy.

“When we raided the house we found Christina’s diary collocation, when I found the one where she talked about lying and getting you put in this body I was in a rage”.

“When we showed your parents they became very very upset, and I believe them when they tell me they are sorry and want their daughter to come home”.

I thought about it a second and looked him in the eye.

“They cant have their child back because they killed him, and I can’t be their daughter because I just can’t forgive them for betraying me like they did”.
“I may be able to later in life but not right know”!

I was taken to live with David and his wife Jessica, they were the best and treated me and my kids like their own.

Even though I was by all rights my Kids mother, I was convinced to let mo.. I mean Jessica and David raise me and them as siblings with the promises to explain to them about me when they are old enough.

David and Jess may not have been rich as my parents but I could care less, now that I think about it my real parents were never there for me.

They would just toss me cash so I would stay out of their hair, to be honest I never really knew much about my real parents.

Most of the time my dad was on business trips and mom was to busy at the spa to care were I was hell that’s probably what was wrong with me.

I wasn’t like most people who might have gone through what happened to me, instead of killing myself or going crazy I realized I had been given a second chance.

My kids, well my brother and sister now, started growing and were soon going to school, Thanks to Mom and dad witch is what I call David and jess now, I was able to have a real childhood with parents who actually cared about me.

Jess was the best mother a kid could have and she treated me and the kids as if she had personally given birth to us.

I was always looking for ways to thank them for their kindness toward me and my kids, I asked them once what I could do.

They told me It wasn’t necessary because I had been through so much, but I pushed it until they told me.

“If you want to thank us, make it to collage and make something of your self” I was told.

So I did, I graduated high school with honors, I had a ton of friends and (blushes a little and twirls finger in hair) even a boyfriend.

I went to collage to become an FBI agent like daddy, it turns out that my size was perfect for certain jobs with the agency.

With in four years of graduating I was a very experienced agent, I had also made a fair bit of cash using my skills to do a little mercenary work.

don’t worry my job was mostly recon and surveillance, although I did spend six months with a spec Ops group in Africa and that was followed by some work in Moscow for about two years before the agency called me home.

I didn’t know why I had been called home but the newly appointed director of the agency, (David, aka daddy) had called me home.

I was a little fidgety waiting outside his office, I hadn’t seen him in quite some time so I was happy.

When I was called in I stood up and walked in.

“Agent West” he said in with a serious face.
“Director West” I said the same way.

Then we both smiled and he hugged me tight.
“I missed you so much daddy”!
“And I missed you to pumpkin” he said as we sat down.

“So why have you called me home sir”?
His face took on a little bit of a frown.
“Charles has escaped and has disappeared”.

“WHAT!!!” I yelled.

“He was broken out of prison the other night”.
“When I heard I called you back here because I think he wants to kill you”.

“What do you need me to do sir”?
“Nothing, I want you to take Terry and Tammy to an agency safe house I have picked out for you”.

“I understand when do we leave”
“Right away, the kids are being loaded into an SUV down stairs and it will take you to the airport then you will be taken to the safe house until we find him”.

I was taken down stairs to the large black suburban then I climbed into the passenger seat, “MANDY!!!” Tammy yelled out and hugged me from behind the seat.

“Hey kiddo how have you been”?
“Great How about you shorty”?

The twins are fourteen and already taller then my current five feet one, so I am shorter then them.

I look in the back seat to see my son sitting there in baggie pants, baggie stained rage against the machine t-shirt and the headphones of his I-pod jammed in his ear behind his long shaggy hair.

I sighed and talked to Tammy until we arrived at the airport, then we loaded into this nice plane and we were off.

I could tell that Terry was upset about having to up and leave but it was for his own good, the twins were told that someone was after dad and for their own good they were being sent off.

When we landed we were in Colorado and I knew exactly witch safe hose we were being sent to, this made happy because the place is huge.

Several presidents have stayed there in the past, the log mansion was beautiful as we pulled into the drive way.

We walked in and each of us found a bedroom we liked, I took the master bedroom on the top floor and Tammy took this room that had this old west girls room with a great view of the mountains.

Terry took a room all the way across on the other side of the house, this place is amazing, it has a heated indoor pool and hot tub.

It has fourteen rooms and a huge media room with a giant plasma screen TV and it has a two story loft style library.

I knew I was going to be spending a lot of time in that part of the house, outside there is a working one thousand acre ranch with horses and cattle.

I was also told about the woodlands to the north and all the hunting opportunities.

As I was walking I went into the huge kitchen and then I found this door, I opened it to find a staircase, I walked down and flipped the light switch.

My eyes about popped out of my head, it was a indoor firing range, I walked over to the wall of guns as I would start calling it.

It took a while but I found I had over two hundred firearms, from old west six shooters to modern day
Assault rifles.

I was in heaven, I have always had a soft spot for things that go bang, I knew that daddy must really know me if he sent us here.

I could get use to this thought as I walked back upstairs, I found Tammy making some sandwiches, I helped her and decided to go and find Terry.

Terry seemed to have something on his mind, even though he hasn’t seen me in quite some time he hardly said two words to me on the way here.

I would have to see if could get him to open up to me at some point.

I walked up the stairs, I couldn’t find him in the media room so I went to the game room, he wasn’t there.

I decided to check his room, I walked over and knocked on the door, no answer, I turned the knob and opened the door.

I looked in the room and I see a pretty young girl in a cute white summer dress and tights, she is dancing in the mirror with her head set on and singing barracuda by heart.

“TERRY!!!!!”?

up
224 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Barracuda!

Wow, I have never hear such Music! Now I see that it happened when I was doing Barry McGuire, The Association, Mamas and Papas, all that.

It is only in last three years that I find out about ZZ Top, Queen, and those guys. Wow!

So, back to story. So, maybe is drugs used to feminize so called bad boys somehow bled over to the boy child? Hmmm This story very improbable but much fun, yes?

Much peace

Hala

Kidnapped 5

WOW! Talk about a way to keep us wanting more

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hmmm,

>> although I did spend six months with a spec Ops group in Africa and that was followed by some work in Moscow for about two years before the agency called me home. <<

That means she would be in the CIA not the FBI.

IMHO, You should proof your story more; there are a lot of wrong words used. An ordinary spell checker can't pick those up. A grammar checker, like in MS Word, would probably help, to some extent.

I don't think something only as powerful as golf cart would be legal to drive on improved roads in most states. I also doubt that the vehicle was designed/manufactured to have the safety and emission standard that cars have to meet, BUT it is fiction AND your story.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Terry

Hmmmmm, like Father, er, I mean Like mother like son?

I just see the Deer in the head lights look now lol.

The rest of the story

Cindy Lou's picture

Thank you so much for sharing your great creativity. I've heard said the best authors are the worst spellers. I think this tests the comment... but, the potential for fleshing out and touching up the story is so enticing! Even sometimes confusing; this nearly outline form is gripping. I wonder: are you a story teller? ...as in one who gathers folk around and spins a tale? I an imagine you doing that. Is my imagination that far off?

Terry... Deer in the headlights? Maybe; but I wonder if being brought up in such love, perhaps the shock was short and the moment full of love, acceptance, understanding, and simply treasuring each other. (I can't help wondering how many of the characters are actually you in various modes, wishes, discoveries, strengths, and weaknesses.)

All the time the tale wound down to running away to safety, I waited for the moment of sharing the truth about sister, mommy, daddy, Mandy. Alas, they are still too young to destroy the fairy tale.

Too well do I know the urge to hide, find safe places, know the footsteps of danger, the desire to protect and have an advocate, and still have a life. It's still unreal, lonely, and not fit for any but a true hermit. Mandy has gained too much strength to settle. Great stuff for the sequel if you wanted, eh?

HECK YEAH!

licorice's picture

I'm so glad that she didn't just forgive her parents. Too many times stories have the child just up and forgive the parents 'oops we're sorry'. I'm so glad she didn't and I'm glad she's stronger for it. So satisfying.