Pink? Why Pink? - Part 06

Printer-friendly version
Pink? Why Pink?
Part 6
 ©2012 - Andrea Ribeiro
Thanks to Hope Eternal Reigns for editing.

  
Somewhere in this chapter:

"Will you still like me after you see me eating?"

"You can eat like a pig and I would still like you."

  


 
 

Disclaimer:
 

"This is fan fiction for the Whateley Academy series. It may or may not match the timeline, characters, and continuity, but since it's fan fiction, who cares?
  


 
 

I don't really remember the next few minutes, the first thing I remembered was that we were already at MJ's house and I was laid down on the living room couch with my head on MJ's lap.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"You are awake, good." I heard MJ's mother voice say.

"What happened? I don't remember getting here."

"You freaked out again." MJ told me.

"I did? Why?"

"Don't you remember?"

"Not really."

"Your sister is very worried about you. She is blaming herself." MJ's Mother told me.

"Why would she... oh."

"You remembered?"

"Kind of. I remember her telling me I already looked like a girl, but nothing after that."

"She said you closed your eyes for a few seconds and then got stiff before falling unconscious on the floor."

"You mean I freaked out and then passed out? Shit! That is the second time today."

"It is getting kind of annoying." MJ said.

"How long have I been out?"

"Just under a hour." Her mother said.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost 7."

I did want to get up but MJ was running her fingers through my hair and it was so relaxing. Of course at that moment my stomach rumbled very loudly causing MJ and her mother to giggle and me to blush of course.

"I hear someone is hungry." MJ said giggling.

"Yeah. I don't remember last time I ate something. I guess I was too busy freaking out to think about food."

"Don't worry about it. Dinner is almost ready. Your mother and my husband are having some fun in the kitchen. You know how much those two like to cook."

"Yeah, and you know how much daddy likes to eat too." MJ said.

"Look who is talking, miss energizer" Her mom shot back.

"You do have a big appetite." I told MJ.

"Hey, it's not my fault. Energizers do eat a lot because of their metabolism." MJ said.

"You should see how big the food bill is since she emerged. Thank heavens I'm not an energizer too or all our money would go towards food."

"I'm not so bad mom." MJ said pouting.

"I agree with MJ. I saw her eat, she eats a lot but not that much."

"That's because she takes a couple dozen energy bars to school in her backpack."

"What? Is that true?"

"I do get hungry after lunch, okay? It's not like I can eat what I want in the cafeteria during lunch without raising suspicion."

"As amusing as this is, Please, stop talking about food, I'm starving." I said and my stomach made an even bigger noise.

  

###


  

It took an eternity for the diner to be served and I was famished. (Actually it was less than five minutes but it felt like an eternity, okay?) I don't remember seeing so much food before. I guess they weren't kidding about the amount the food MJ and her father eat.

MJ sat right next to me at my right and my sister at my left. On the other side of the table were our mothers and our fathers were at the heads of the table. MJ's father didn't look happy about the seating arrangement, probably because it meant he didn't have easy access to all the food on the table, I on the other hand...

God, everything looked so good and the smells were absolutely divine. (Divine? did i just think that?) I serving myself when MJ leaned to me and whispered. "Will you still like me after you see me eating?"

"You can eat like a pig and I would still like you." I told her. "But now let's eat I'm starving."

In the end the diner was a surprise to everyone, of course MJ and her father ate a lot but everyone eyes were turned to me. I looked around and asked. "What? I said I was hungry."

"You did, but we never saw you eat like that." My mom said.

"What do you mean?"

"You just manage to out-eat Matt." MJ's mother said.

"But I am still hungry."

"Then by all means, keep eating." MJ's dad said. " I did suspected you would eat a lot more than you were used to, so we did cook extra."

"Why did you suspect that?" My father asked.

"Because of the speed of the changes and the powers he manifested so far. I thought he would have an appetite like a Brick or an Energizer. The powers showed so far suggests a TK Superman, but the pink visual effects are unusual."

"Brick? TK Superman? What are those?" I asked.

"Bricks are really though and strong and the TK Superman is the brick type that uses TK or telekinesis to emulate the classic superman powers, like strength, toughness and flight." He told us.

"So you think I might be one of those? A TK superman?"

"More like a TK Supergirl." My sister said.

"Lisa!" My mother yelled at her.

"No mom, she is right. I don't think I can deny anymore. I am even sounding like a girl now."

"We didn't want to say anything, but you are sounding like a girl now." My mom said. "Still Lisa shouldn't talk like that."

"I'm sorry Mark." My sister said.

"Don't worry about it sis."

"So what do we do now?" MJ asked.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm still up for dessert." I said. The faces everyone made was priceless. And yes, I still had dessert, four servings actually.

  

###


  

After diner I was finally feeling satisfied, although I could still have eaten a little more. Not that I would tell them that.

We were all in the living room, talking about tomorrow. MJ's father called a doctor friend of his, who specialized in mutant physiology and got me an appointment first thing in the morning at his friend's private practice. It seems that after he told his friend what was happening to me he was extremely interested in testing me. I just hope he doesn't use too many needles.

Suddenly we heard a commotion on the street and MJ's father and my dad went to the window to see if they could see what was going on.

"It seems a big crowd is coming up the street. I think they are going towards your house, John."

"Is it the H1?" I asked.

"More than likely. Ann (MJ's mother),grab the camera, we have to film this. I'm calling the police. Kids, go upstairs and stay away from the windows."

We did try to argue with them, but we weren't successful and we went upstairs. I was feeling terrible it was all my fault and I hated not knowing what was happening.

You probably thought you were finally going to see some action, didn't you? No such luck, the H1 didn't know where we were and the police came quickly. Yeah I was surprised at that too. First time we needed them that they showed up in a mater of minutes, but then again, the fact that MJ's father helped to set up their computer systems and knows half the force might have helped.

There was a bit of commotion and several people were arrested with Molotov Cocktails ready to throw at my house. Several others tried to resist arrest but most of them scattered like cockroaches when the light is turned on. I heard Steven and his father were among the crowd and MJ's mother’s recording will help to identify some of the ones that got away.

  

###


  

After the commotion was over, it was time for everyone to go to bed and MJ tried to use her sad puppy dog eye trick on her father for him to let me sleep in her bed with her, but her mother came to his rescue and said that she wouldn't let us sleep together after the display they saw in my home earlier today, and MJ was too smart to try the puppy dog eyes trick on her mother. Apparently mothers are immune to that particular trick. Go figure.

  


  
To be continued….
  

Please comment, give your opinion and suggestions. Your ideas might just end up influencing the path the story takes. Comments are like potato chips to Andrea, she would go crazy if she couldn’t have a whole bag-full. (H.E.R.)

up
274 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well some chips for the bag then:)

I loved this it keeps getting better and better as things are going on in the story. I loved the way the H1's were all like "Kill the mutie!...uhm...so, where do they live?"

I liked the powers bit and the whole family meal and explanations and everything that are classic Whately Uni stuff.

I have an Eew question though...
Considering how much some of these types eat...how much time's in the bathroom?
LOL!!!
Great Chapter:)
Thank You.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

OMG! I never thought about

OMG! I never thought about that. I would hate to walk into a bathroom where a brick is having a nasty case of diarrhea. That should probably be classified as a weapon of mass toilet destruction and a bio hazard area. (READ SIGN - BRICK WITH DIARRHEA - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Anyway, thanks for the comment and I'm glad you are enjoying the story. I hope I'm being able to keep in the spirit of the universe.

Hugs,
Andrea

Yeah that's as bad as an energizer

with blaster powers...all that gas...so much destruction.
LOL!
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

actually

that guy is one of the underdogs called "Miasma"

Well they could have super efficient digestion I guess

Just keep the amount of vegetable matter down I would think as they would be erm shitting bricks :).

Otherwise, I would think crap and goose comes to mind.

I am enjoying the aftermath of the revelation :)

Kim

It just makes me think what

It just makes me think what would happen if someone spiked the Whateley cafeteria's food with laxatives.

Whateley will cope...

...after all, they've got numerous energizers there... not to mention Nate (who has superpowered flatulence)!

Mark's definitely got PK powers, although definitely isn't a PK Supergirl - those have a PK field surrounding their body that's pretty much permanently turned on. Mark's is more a combination of forcefield which can be summoned and dismissed at will (which has the side effect of offering flight), together with an extensible field with relatively fine dexterity (enough to pick up, move and drop a manual toothbrush).

As I said in my post on the last chapter a few minutes ago, it's an interesting power set on its own, with plenty of possibilities.

But no doubt sometime in the not too distant future, Mark will have to shed the final aspect of his masculinity - his name. There isn't an obvious female equivalent, but a web search reveals Celine, Marcella, Marcy, Marsha and Selina (plus derivatives) - alternatively he could go for something completely different. Coming up with a codename should also be a fun (not!) exercise as he'll probably instinctively reject pretty much all the suggestions made (which, of course, will all evoke ultra-girlishness).

 

Find me on Google+ | Examine EAFOAB Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

naming

okay SOMEONE has to say it...

"MARCIA MARCIA MARCIA!!"

Off hand I'd venture to say that Marcia might be good consideration due to Mark = Marcus

Just another chip for the bag o' crisps

All that...

...and a bag of chips you say?

You'll have to be quick on those chips, I'm hungry for more. :)

Pink? Why Pink? - Part 06

TK Supergirl? Well, there is a Supergirl pink costume out there. Saw one Halloween.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Darn Mom's

Teek's picture

Mom's immune to the puppy dog eye trick - - those darn moms ! ! !

Great part (too small to really call a chapter). This one just brought the story along. I was looking for some deep character development, but it wasn't there. I am looking forward to seeing where you take the story from here.

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek

Superman in PINK

THAT picture just don´t want to leave my head *LOL* And the mob? I sure like that they´ve got arrested before causing any damage, but won´t that let them actually out? I fear they get out almost immediately and laweyer could argue since that they did not attack any house in particular. Or did they?

Whether they attacked a

LibraryGeek's picture

Whether they attacked a house or not, they had molotov cocktails, which are illegal in all jurisdictions, possession alone will give you jail time.

Yours,

JohnBobMead

Yours,

John Robert Mead

Good story!

I even like the comments! I love the humor in this story, you must keep that. I hope that Mark gets "rescued" soon, before she gets seriously angry!

If a brick got constipated, would he be "bricked up"? I guess not, huh?

Wren

Hey, I didn't start it! It's all Bailey's fault. Let the chips fall where they may!

beware the fans...

Eek a brick with diarhea? The only thing I can think of that would be worse would be a TK Superman with diarhea and the hiccups!

(there's a nasty visual for ya.)

Great story

Love the way this story is proceeding, and laughed myself silly at H1 not knowing where they're going. This story should take the prize for the funniest comments, I don't always read other readers comments but I'll make the effort now. Great story keep it going please.

Australian phrase

There's an old Australian phrase that might be appropriate here. "Built like a brick shithouse"

H1= cockroaches

Diesel Driver's picture

I don't think so. Cockroaches are much nicer than H1 people.

Chris