You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 02

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 2

Chapter 2

    Lianna was just wiping down the worktops while Lauren had just put the last saucepans away when she walked over to Lianna and whispered in her ear.

     “When do you think you’ll come out shopping again?” Lauren asked with a grin. All the other kids had gone off to enjoy the rest of the evening playing their video games, or just sat watching the TV in the family room.

     “I’m not sure it’s such a good idea sis.” Lianna said looking worried. “You know what our mum’s said about me going out while dressed as Lianna without them or another grown up being with me.” Lianna warned her sister.

     “We never got caught last time sister dear, so don’t worry about it, and we did have a good time trying on some of the dresses we found.” Lauren giggled.

     “If our mothers didn’t kill me for going out as Lianna, they would if they saw the dresses we were trying on.” Lianna giggled as she thought about one of the dresses that only just covered her bottom. Mother would never let her wear something like that, not that Lianna would want to. It had just been a bit of fun until Lianna and Lauren saw a group of girls picking on another one just outside the changing rooms.

     “It was good fun though until those mean girls started picking on that poor little Danielle. I thought she was nice, it’s a shame you got scared and ran away before you got to know her better.” Lauren said as she thought of how Lianna had stepped in and picked fault with all the clothes the group of girls had to try on. The group had also started shouting that the girl was a thief and shouldn’t be trusted. Lianna had sorted that out when she saw a security guard walk over and start dragging the poor girl away. Lauren and Lianna had both stepped in asking what the man was doing with their friend, just before Lianna warned the security man about seeing one of the other group slip something in their bag while he was busy with their friend. Lianna had then led Danielle away to make sure she was safe.

    Danielle had smiled at Lianna and started asking all sorts of friendly questions, after they had grabbed a drink in the food court and then started wandering around the shops together. Lianna got a freaked out look on her face and shot off. Leaving a very puzzled looking Danielle stood looking on as she watched her new friend run away.

    Lauren had smiled at Danielle and said they would be back shortly, but they never did go back because Danielle had said some stuff that made Lianna worry she might find out her secret. Lianna shuddered at the thought of being outed in the middle of a busy shopping centre.

     “I think I’ll wait until our mum’s say we can go out on our own sis.” Lianna said. “They said we could start going out during the six week holidays anyway.” She added to try and stop any argument from her sister.

     “Yes, but with Cathleen, Kat and Penny keeping an eye on us to start with.” Lauren moaned as she leaned against the kitchen counter with her arms folded across her chest.

     “Yes, but they will let us try on stuff that our mum’s never would.” Lianna pointed out with a grin.

    Cathleen, Kat and Penny had been best friends with each other for as long as Lianna and Lauren could remember, and still did everything together. They had seen pictures of all three at Aunty Ann’s wedding, and many more including Aunty Mandy’s, Aunty Jayden’s and many many more.

     “You do have a good point sis.” Lauren grinned. “I’m sure we could talk them into buying us something as well.” She added with a giggle of excitement as she started clapping her hands together.

    With the kitchen all clean, the two girls left the kitchen and suddenly looked worried when they saw their mums sat at the dining table looking at them. They were the only two still sat at the table, so the two girl’s knew they were in trouble for something.

     “Hi mom, mommy.” Lianna said with a smile, trying to fake out how worried she really was right now.

     “Yes, hi mom, mommy.” Lauren also said with a smile as they went to leave the dining room and go up to their rooms.

     “Don’t run off so fast Lauren, Lianna.” Chrissy said in her best, you two girls are in big trouble voice.

    Both girls stopped dead in their tracks when they heard mommy use Lianna instead of Dru. They turned around and looked at their parents and watched Becky point to the two chairs facing them on the other side of the table.

     “Did nana Holly tell you about the new name?” Lianna asked as she was about to sit down at the table.

     “No, it was your new friend Danielle that told me all about it when she called for you this afternoon.” Chrissy said in a matter of fact way that let the two girls know she was really angry with them both right now. “Care to explain how the two of you came to be in the city shopping as sisters without one of us with you?” Chrissy asked as she tried to keep her temper under control.

    Lianna was so shocked with what her mother had just said, she almost missed the seat and fell on the floor, but she managed to grab the table and steady herself. “Danielle was here at the house?” Lianna asked her parents, but was looking at Lauren with worry as she did.

     “I never told her where we lived sis.” Lauren said looking hurt that Lianna could think she’d purposely get them both in trouble.

     “Your sister's not to blame for this Lianna.” Chrissy said. “She said that a friend of yours Lauren, told her where you lived, and she was coming to see if you could be friends.” Chrissy added with a raised eyebrow.

     “We can explain mommy,” Lauren said, trying to help protect her sister.

     “You can explain can you Lauren? Let me guess, you stepped into the closet and instead of going to Narnia, you ended up in a shopping centre, so decided to do a bit of shopping while you were there?” Chrissy asked sarcastically.

    Lianna, Lauren and Becky were all having trouble keeping straight faces as Chrissy told them the made up excuse she’d thought up. Neither Lianna nor Lauren thought it would be good if they burst out laughing while being told off.

    Chrissy smiled as she saw all three of them trying not to laugh. “All humour aside though girls. Do you have any idea what could have happened if someone had walked into a changing room and found out Lianna’s little secret?” Chrissy asked looking worried for her little girls.

     “Sorry mommy, we never thought of that.” Lauren said looking worried about what could have happened. “It was my fault we went out behind your backs.” Lauren said as she tried to stand up for her sister again.

     “That’s very nice of you to stand up for your sister like that Lauren, but Lianna has a mind of her own, and she could have said ‘NO’, but she chose to go with you and risk all kinds of problems.” Chrissy kept looking from one girl to the other.

     “Sorry mommies.” Both girls said together as they hung their heads in shame. “I wasn’t thinking.” Lauren added.

     “We wasn’t thinking sis.” Lianna corrected her. “Mommy’s right sis, I could have said no to you, but I didn’t,” She pointed out to her sister.

    Chrissy and Becky loved the way they always stuck up for each other. If one was in trouble, then the other would own up to playing a part in it so they got to share any punishment together. Chrissy and Becky knew that this time they were both to blame for it though, so they would get to share the punishment.

     “Your mother and I have decided on three punishments for you, well four actually, but two of them sort of go together.” Becky pointed out as she gave Chrissy a couple of minutes to calm down again.

    Becky could tell that Chrissy was upset because Lianna could have been hurt if someone found out she wasn’t a real girl yet. Chrissy being beaten by her father when she was just a little older than Lianna was now, made it hard for Chrissy to let her go out and just be a girl.

     “Four punishments?” The girls said at the same time with fear in their voices. Their mum’s had never given them that many before.

     “Wha... What are they?” Lianna asked with a shaky voice. Scared that they were going to stop her dressing as a girl, and make her be Andrew again.

     “The first will be kitchen duty for the two of you for the next two weeks.” Becky told them.

     “Just the two of us?” Lauren whined. “We’ll be in there all night.” She added with a pout.

     “That’s why it’s called punishment my dear.” Becky said sarcastically. “The second punishment will be you’re grounded for the next two weeks, so you’ll have plenty of time to do the dishes and clean the kitchen.” Becky added with a smug grin.

     “What’s the other punishment mom?” Lianna asked looking worried still.

     “The other punishment’s are just for you Lianna.” Becky said with a sad smile. “You’re finally going to get your wish and start school on Monday as a girl.” Becky added looking very serious.

     “Why is that a punishment?” Lianna asked with a grin. She realised that her mum’s would let her start taking hormones now, they said she could when she started school as a girl after the six weeks holidays.

     “It’s a punishment because for the duration of the first two punishments, you won’t start taking the hormones that will help you develop as a young girl should.” Chrissy said with a frown.

    Both her daughters could see that their mother hadn’t decided to do this lightly. Lauren wanted to say, or do something to make then change their minds and start giving Lianna the hormones right away, but nothing she could think of would do any good. Lianna had gone on about starting school after the holiday’s like it was Christmas itself, but now she’d be a girl at school, but without the hormones.

    As Lianna sat facing her parents, she started to think about Monday at school, and what the other kids would say when they saw Lianna and not Andrew walking around and going to classes. She wasn’t sure if she’d be going to classes with Lauren yet, or if that would start after the holidays. Fear was setting in the longer she sat thinking about it all. Just as she was about to lose it, Lianna heard her mother speak to her.

     “Mom and I will take you to school on Monday, and get everything squared away with the headmaster. You’ll start classes with your sister on Monday as well.” Chrissy said with a smile. “Do you think I’d just throw you to the wolves?” She asked with a playful pout.

     “No, not really mommy, but it’s just scary to think about turning up at school as Lianna.” Lianna said as she wiped away a tear.

     “Come here dear and let me give you a hug.” Chrissy said as she slid the chair back as she watched Lianna run around the table and jump on her mother’s knee as she started sobbing with her head buried into her mother’s shoulder.

    Lianna loved getting hugs of both her mothers, but for some reason Lianna always felt a warm glow when she got one from Chrissy. Liana also loved the perfumed smell that her mommy gave off when they hugged. She finally stopped sobbing and then sat up and looked her mother in the eyes before speaking.

     “I’m really sorry for letting you both down mummy. I just wanted to be like Lauren and go shopping.” Lianna said with a pained sound to her voice.

     “I know how you feel dear, but I’m just scared for you at the minute.” Chrissy said as she hugged her daughter to her again. “As soon as we’ve seen you nana Prue tomorrow, and you’ve done your two weeks punishment. Your mom and I will take you into the city and then let you run free for a couple of hours.” Chrissy said with a grin. “We’ll even give you some money to spend on some new clothes, but only things suitable for two young girls your age.” She warned.

     “Why do I need to see Nana Prue tomorrow mummy?” Lianna asked looking puzzled. “If I won’t be taking the hormones for another couple of weeks, can’t it wait a little longer?”

     “No, not really dear. Your Nana Prue is going to make you look more like a girl until you’re eighteen and you can have the surgery to correct that little birth defect you have.” Chrissy explained without calling the thing between Lianna’s legs what it really was.

    Lianna had sat and spoke to Aunty Amy a lot since finding out about her mummy once being like her, and then Aunty Amy did the same and spilled the beans about her past, and how she came to be part of the family. Aunty Amy had explained how Nana Prue had made her privates look just like a girls until she went in for the final surgery to do it for real.

     “Could we get time knocked off our sentence for good behaviour?” Lauren asked looking hopeful to get the kitchen duty down to a week.

     “No! But we will add time on for bad behaviour.” Becky said with a grin.

     “That’s not fair!” Lauren whined again.

     “It’s called punishment Lauren, it’s not meant to be fair, just teach you not to go against your parents wishes.” Becky pointed out.

     “Face it sis, we screwed up.” Lianna said with a sigh. “Don’t do the crime, if you can’t do the time.” Lianna added in some silly macho sounding voice she’d heard on an advert for a film once. This soon had them all giggling and they went to inform the others in the family room that Andrew wouldn’t be around anymore, and Lianna would be starting school on Monday with the others.

    Lianna and Lauren loved their parents even more because they never carried a punishment on beyond the ground rules they laid down, so Lianna and Lauren were laughing and joking again once everyone had given Lianna a hug. Jessica and Jennifer were excited about getting to hang out with both their older sisters at school, and they promised to help keep Lianna safe while she got settled in.

    Even though they were all really just cousins, they all acted like brothers and sisters. They made quite a scary looking sight as they walked around the school together. After the holidays they would be joined by three more when Craig, Richard and Nicole joined their school.

    Lianna sat watching a movie for a bit, but she wasn’t really into it, so she turned to look at Chrissy, so she could ask a question. “Mummy? If I’m going to be a girl from now on, does that mean I can pack up all my boy clothes and get rid of them?”

     “Yes I guess so dear, but don’t throw away stuff that you could still wear as a girl. Or for doing things that might make you dirty.” Chrissy pointed out as she watched Lianna get up off the floor from where she’d been lying next to Lauren, Jennifer and Jessica. Lianna left the family room and was soon followed by her own little gang of followers as the other girls all followed her out the room. Richard and Craig were both in the games room playing some car racing game together with Peter. Sara and Cathy’s little boy.

     “I’m not sure they see it as much of a punishment my love.” Becky purred as she pulled Chrissy a little closer so they could start kissing; now the kids were out the room.

    Mandy and Carl were sat on another sofa doing the same as them now, and Amy was soon wrapping her arms around Amber to show her just how much she still loved her wife as well.

    Jayden, Callum, Ann and Brad were all at the club. The others would normally be there as well, but they decided to stop in and keep Chrissy and Becky company, after they found out what had happened, and why the two of them were stopping at home on a Saturday night. Holly normally kept an eye on the kids while they all went out, but she was making the most of the night off and had gone around to see Mable, and share a glass of sherry or two.

     “I’m sure they’ll see it differently after a week of cleaning the kitchen, and I’m sure mum will be watching over them while they do it all as well.” Chrissy giggled at the thought of Holly stood over them, rolling pin in hand ready to strike if they did anything wrong in her kitchen.

*****

    Lianna, Lauren, Jessica, Jennifer and Nicole had just got the last of the boy clothes packed away when they heard a knock on the door just before Chrissy entered the room to see how they were all doing, and she had a tray full of soda cans for them all.

     “I thought you might be thirsty, so I’ve brought you all a drink up.” Chrissy smiled as she put the tray down on Lianna’s desk.

     “Thanks mummy!” “Thanks Aunty Chrissy!”Came a chorus of voices from the girl’s as they all ran over and grabbed a can each.

     “You’re welcome.” Chrissy smiled. She loved to see all the girls playing with each other, and accepting Lianna as one of them without question. Lianna and Dru when she was using that as her girl’s name, were so full of life, but when she left to go to school as Andrew, Chrissy could see the pain in her daughters eyes. Chrissy said ‘her’ when thinking about Lianna dressed as a boy because Lianna was a girl, just like she’d never been a boy called Chris really. “Can I have a quick word with you Lianna?” Chrissy asked as she walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it, waiting for Lianna to join her.

     “Is everything alright mummy?” Lianna asked looking worried. “I can still become a girl can’t I?” She asked in a shaky voice.

     “Yes! Why would you think otherwise?” Chrissy asked looking a little puzzled by the question.

     “I didn’t mean that you or mom had changed your mind like that mummy” Lianna said when she saw the look Chrissy had on her face. “I just thought you might have been trying to scare me earlier, and I’d still have to wait until the holidays.” Lianna added.

     “Do you think me and your mom would do something than mean to you my dear?” Chrissy asked as she pulled Liana into a hug.

     “No, not really, but I guess you and mom never thought Lauren and I would go against your wishes and leave the house alone.” Lianna pointed out.

     “Well we grownups try to keep our word, so you will be going to school on Monday as Lianna.” Chrissy said with a grin. “The other reason for me coming up to see you young lady, was about your new friend Danielle. You still need to give her a call and tell her something.” Chrissy added as she pulled the piece of paper out her sleeve and handed it over to Lianna.

     “What do I say to her mummy?” Lianna asked as she looked down at the paper.

     “I don’t know much about the girl, so it’s hard for me to answer that one.” Chrissy shrugged. “How did you first get talking to her?” Chrissy asked, hoping to get enough information on the girl to come up with an answer.

     “Lauren and I met her in a shop in the city last Saturday. She was being picked on by a group of girls.” Lianna said with some anger in her voice. “They were being really mean to her mummy.” She added looking upset this time.

     “Why were they being mean to her dear?” Chrissy asked.

     “She’s living in a foster home because her parents didn’t want her anymore.” Lianna said feeling sad for Danielle. “The group of girls go to her school and saw her looking at dresses in the shop and started to shout for the staff to keep an eye on her, as she would try to steal something. Danielle went to leave the shop, but was stopped by security before she could.” Lianna was sounding angry again.

     “What happened next? Chrissy asked, but could see that Lianna was worried about answering. “What did you do?” Chrissy had the ‘mum will find out one way or another’ voice as she said it.

     “I bumped into the one making the most noise and slipped a pair of gloves into one of her bags before telling her that she should buy clothes more suited to someone her age, and not a street walker named Candy.” Lianna said with a blush to her cheeks.

    Chrissy was trying not to laugh when she heard Lianna say that, but she soon let it out when all the other girls started rolling around on the floor in fits of giggles.

     “How did all this help Danielle get away from the security staff, and get her talking to you?” Chrissy asked once she got her giggles under control.

     “Lauren and I walked over and told the man to take his hands off our friend as we flashed him our prepaid platinum credit cards, and asked him ‘why would we want to steal from their shop?’ I then told the security man that I’d seen the one doing all the shouting slip something into her bag while he was going after my friend.” Lianna explained.

     “Doing something like that Lianna is wrong, even in a case like that, but I did like the look of Danielle, and it also sounds like those girls needed bringing down a peg or two. I’ll let you off with a warning for that, this time.” Chrissy warned. “So what did the three of you do after leaving the shop then?” Chrissy asked.

     “Danielle was a little shaken up after trying to stop the security guard dragging her away, so Lianna and I took her for a drink in the food court.” Lauren said as she came and sat the other side of Chrissy so she could get a hug as well.

     “So that’s how you came to know all about her being in foster care then?” Chrissy asked as she wrapped an arm around Lauren and gave her a one sided hug.

     “Yes, she’s not been in the area long, so doesn’t have any one she can call a friend. She doesn’t trust any of the kids stopping at the foster home with her, and was just looking for some new clothes when the group of girls started picking on her, and trying to get her in trouble.” Lauren filled their mum in as she got her hug.

     “So what made you run off and leave her feeling like she’d upset you Lianna?” Chrissy asked.

     “We had our drinks and shared some fries before we got back to shopping again. We were still worried about Danielle getting in trouble, so we walked around with her and started to become good friends with her.” Lianna told Chrissy.

     “So why did you run away from her? Was it because of you not being what you looked like sweetie?” Chrissy asked.

     “Yes, she said I wasn’t like other girls, mummy. I got scared and ran away.” Lianna said looking ashamed of what she’d done.

     “Well she’s a clever little thing to track you down to the front door like she did.” Chrissy giggled.

     “We bumped into a couple of friends from school, well I did. Lianna ducked behind a clothes rack pretending not to be with me.” Lauren giggled at the memory of it. “Danielle must have gone back to find them after we left, so she could find out where we lived.” Lauren thought out loud.

     “Do you think I should call her?” Lianna asked as she looked up at her mum. “What if she thinks I’m weird or she hates me for lying to her about being a girl?”

     “Yes I think you should call her Lianna, and if she does think your weird, or some sort of amusement to her, then she’s not really a friend.” Chrissy said as she pulled Lianna into a tighter hug.

    Lianna picked up her mobile and punched in the number on the piece of paper before hitting the call button. The phone made the calling sound and then a girl’s voice could be heard on the other end. “Hello?” The girl asked.

     “Is this Danielle I’m speaking too?” Lianna asked in a nervous voice. She was about to tell a girl she’d only met once, all about her being born in the wrong body, and was now doing something to correct it.

     “Yes this is Danielle speaking. Is that you Lianna?” the girl asked excitedly.

     “Yes this is Lianna, Danielle. Sorry I missed you today when you called round to see me.”

     “That’s okay Lianna. I wasn’t even sure the girl’s I saw had given me the right address.” Danielle giggled. “Was that your mum I spoke to earlier then?” She asked.

     “Yes, one of them.” Lianna smiled as she looked up at her mother still sat on the bed next to her while she talked on the phone.

     “One of them? Oh, you have a step mom as well as a real one. I get it.” Danielle said, as she thought she understood what Lianna was getting at.

     “No Danielle, both my parents are female.” Lianna giggled, as she could just imagine the look on Danielle’s face right now.

     “So you have two mums, and no dad?” Danielle asked in a slow voice, just to make sure she understood correctly.

     “Yep, you got it.” Lianna giggled some more.

     “I’d settle for just one mum to show me how to be a young lady, and you have two of them, and a sister. I’m jealous.” Danielle said with a pout in her voice. “Bet you don’t feel like sharing one with me do you?” She asked with a giggle.

    Lianna just giggled some more, not really knowing how to answer that question. “I’m sorry for the way I left last Saturday Danielle. It was very rude of me.”

     “Did I upset you in some way Lianna? I’m sorry if I did.” Danielle said. “That was the best time I can ever remember having. I was hoping you’d be my friend, so we could do it again.” She added with hope in her voice.

     “I would like that Danielle, but I’m not sure it will be possible.” Lianna warned.

     “Oh, I see. Did your mum not like me?” Danielle asked, sounding depressed.

     “No, she loved you, but I have some things going on in my life, that could make you not want to be around me.” Lianna explained. “I’m not fully what you think I am you see.” Lianna said as she skirted around the thing she wanted to tell Danielle.

     “I don’t understand Lianna. You want to be my friend, but you can’t because of a disease or something?” Danielle asked with a puzzled tone to her voice.

    Lianna took a deep breath and then let it out again to centre herself before she spoke again. “I’m a transgendered teen that was born with male parts, but is now going to be living as a girl until I turn eighteen and can go under the knife to correct the problem.” Lianna waited for Danielle to say something, but all she got was silence from the other end.

     “Hello? Danielle? Are you still there?” Lianna finally asked, worried that she might have hung up on her.

     “Yes I’m still here.” Danielle said on the other end of the phone with a shocked sound to her voice.

     “I’m not asking you to answer me now Danielle. Please take some time to think about it. If you still want to be my friend, then please come over to the house just after midday tomorrow. Bye Danielle.” Lianna said just before she ended the call and put her phone back down on the bedside table.

     “Didn’t she take it too well then sis?” Lauren asked from the other side of their mother, as she reached across and took hold of Lianna’s hand in hers.

     “It was hard to tell down the phone sis. I’ve told her to come over tomorrow if she wants to be friends. Guess I’ll just have to wait and see.” Lianna said with a weak smile.

     “I’m sure she’ll be knocking on the door tomorrow Lianna.” Chrissy said. “Who’s up for a dish of ice cream then?” Chrissy asked with a grin, to try and lighten the mood a little for Lianna. It worked as all the girls started waving a hand in the air to let Chrissy know they wanted some ice cream.

    Ten minute later they were all sat around the kitchen table passing tubs of Ben & Jerry’s around. Becky, Amy and Amber had joined them. Craig, Richard and Peter, who was sleeping over so he could play a new game Craig had just got the day before, was also in the kitchen with a spoon each, as they joined in the tasty treat.

    Sara and Cathy were enjoying a night of peace while Peter stopped with the others for the weekend. They were set to join the others at the club, but the plans changed when Chrissy called them and said they needed to sort something’s with Lauren and Dru. Chrissy was going to leave explaining about Dru now being called Lianna until they come over to pick Peter up tomorrow.

    Chrissy went to call Prue while the kids enjoyed their Ben and Jerry’s, so she could sort out for Lianna to have the little operation done to hide her birth defect.

    Liana and Lauren were just finishing up the clean up session in the kitchen when Chrissy got back after speaking with Prue. The other kids had all gone back to the family room, but Becky was still sat in the kitchen chatting to the two of them while they worked.

     “Did you get everything sorted with Mum?” Becky asked. Becky knew better than to call Prue anything other than ‘mum’ even if she wasn’t around to hear it.

     “Yes, she’ll meet us at the surgery first thing in the morning.” Chrissy said looking worried for her baby, and what she’d be facing come Monday.

     “I’ll be okay mummy.” Lianna said with a smile as she walked over and gave Chrissy a hug. “You know I need to do this to feel like the real me, and I’ve got all you guys to help me get through it all.” She added with a grin.

     “I sometimes wonder who the grownup is when I talk to you young lady.” Chrissy smirked.

     “I know what you mean mummy.” Lianna frowned. “I have to wonder myself sometimes.” She giggfont face=led as she jumped back before Chrissy could grab her.

     “I’ll show you how grownup I can be missy!” Chrissy shouted as she jumped up out her seat and started chasing Lianna around the room.

    Lianna was fast on her feet, so Chrissy set her sights on Lauren, who was leaning against the counter laughing at what Lianna had just said about their mother.

     “So you agree with your sister then do you?” Chrissy asked as she dived on Lauren and started to tickle her.

    Next to Amy, Lauren was the most ticklish person Chrissy had ever known, so she was soon squealing for her mum to stop. “Stop, please stop! I’m sorry!”

    Lianna had stopped running around and took a seat at the table next to her other mum while they watched Chrissy tickle Lauren until she was having trouble breathing. Becky thought it was like having three teenage daughters sometimes when she watched Chrissy play around with the kids.

     “Why do I always get dragged into your problems sis?” Lauren asked with a fake pout as she took a seat at the table to get her breath back.

     “You just need to learn to run when you see mum chasing after me.” Lianna giggled.

     “You’re a cheeky little monkey.” Chrissy said as she grabbed Lianna from behind and gave her a little tickle just before hugging her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Please don’t ever change my beautiful baby girl.” Chrissy added as she rested her head on Lianna’s shoulder.

     “I’ve got to mummy, or I won’t be your beautiful baby girl.” Lianna pouted.

     “You know what I mean little miss smarty pants.” Chrissy giggled.

     “You won’t catch me in pants ever again.” Lianna said looking very serious as she said it.

     “Mum couldn’t even catch you in a skirt sis.” Lauren giggled. Referring to the fact Lianna was wearing a skirt now, and mum had failed in catching her as she ran around the kitchen.

     “She must get that from your side of the family babe.” Becky said with a grin as she looked at Chrissy.

    Chrissy just frowned at Becky, knowing that she was referring to all the running away she did when they first met. “Thank god I grew out of it though.” Chrissy said as she jumped on Becky’s knee and kissed her.

     “Yuck, that’s gross! Do you realise the mental scaring that can leave us with?” Lauren asked as she slapped her hands over her eyes. Lianna was soon sat doing the same thing.

    Chrissy and Becky both giggled when they saw both their daughters like that. “If we didn’t do stuff like this, then neither of you would be sat here right now.” Chrissy pointed out.

    Lauren and Lianna were up from the table with their fingers in their ears going, “La la la la la la!” As they ran from the kitchen.

     “Work’s every time.” Chrissy purred just before she starting really kissing Becky. They soon joined the others in the family room, and relaxed for the rest of the night.

    Lianna had just climbed into her bed later that night when she heard a knock on her door, just before Chrissy poked her head around the door. “I just wanted to tuck you in sweetheart and make sure you’re not worried about tomorrow?” Chrissy asked as she walked over to the bed and pulled the covers up and tucked Lianna in.

     “I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t mummy, but I’m also excited to see what I look like without that thing between my legs.” Lianna blushed.

     “You’re lucky your Nana Prue can make it disappear for you sweetie. I had to live with it until I had my surgery.” Chrissy said as she thought about all the times she had to look in the mirror before the surgery and saw a young woman looking back, all apart from the one little place where it counted the most.

     “I don’t know how you coped with all these feelings growing up mummy.” Lianna said as she sat up and gave her mum a hug. “I’m so lucky to have all of you to help me deal with it all.” Lianna added with tears in her eyes.

     “I’m the lucky one for having two beautiful daughters to watch grow up.” Chrissy smiled as she hugged Lianna back. “Now get some sleep. You have a busy day tomorrow, with seeing Nana Prue first thing, then your new friend coming to see you just after lunch.” Chrissy said as she made Lianna lie down again.

     “I don’t think Danielle will turn up. I got the feeling she was a little freaked out on the other end of the phone. That’s why I hung up before she had to answer me then and there on the phone.” Lianna said with a sigh.

     “I think she’ll be knocking on the door tomorrow afternoon sweetie.” Chrissy said with the smile all parents have when they know better than their children as to what someone will do.

     “I hope you’re right mummy.” Lianna smiled. “I really liked her.” She added just before she turned over and closed her eyes.

    Chrissy gave her a kiss on the cheek before she spoke. “I know I’m right honey, I’m your mother.” Chrissy giggled, more at the thought of hearing her own mother say the same thing to her on more than one occasion.

    Chrissy poked her head in to tuck Lauren in before going back down stairs to relax on the sofa with Becky and a glass of wine. Chrissy was worried about Lianna, but she also knew that Lianna had a large family to help keep her safe, so she wouldn’t have to hide it all until she could run away and hope to find her way in life, not knowing where that would be.

     “You okay baby?” Becky asked as she cuddled up to Chrissy when she saw her with a faraway look in her eyes.

     “Yes, fine. I was just thinking how much luckier Lianna will have it, to how it was for me at her age.” Chrissy could still remember the look on her father’s face as he hit her after finding her dressed in her room that day when she was just fifteen. Her father had since become a loving father and in the end died being loved by a large number of women and men that all thought of him as their father as well as Chrissy.

     “The world was a different place back then Chrissy. People just didn’t understand, not that it’s much better now, but there are more people like Lianna and yourself in the media now.” Becky said reassuringly to her wife as they hugged on the sofa drinking their wine.

    Chrissy smiled as she knew Becky was right, and Lianna did have a large family to keep her safe, even while she was at school. All the kids had their own group of friends at school as well, and most of them liked Andrew, so they just hoped that they all liked Lianna as well. It was soon time for bed, and they all went up, so Chrissy and Becky could take Lianna over to Prue’s surgery the next morning.

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
195 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lianna should be ok at

Lianna should be ok at school with all her loving family around her, also wonder if Danielle will end up being a resident in the house.

Fridays are so much better now
Thanks Sara

Audreyresize_3_0.jpg

Audreyresize_3_0.jpg

Maybe a little slow

but it's good to have a rest from breakneck speed.

That punishment may seem light but, in view of the number of people in residence, the comment about “We’ll be in there all night” might not be far from the truth. I wonder; who does it now?

Still enjoying the story.

Susie

Well I wondered how Chrissy would be as a parent

So it seems she is doing it alright.

Certainly they have the communication thing down - mostly - except for that going out shopping thing. And the kids have Platinum prepaid credit cards?

I need to get adopted by Chrissy and quickly :)

Kim

courious

I'm sassy DEAL WITH IT
neko_0.jpg
Anime_bride.jpg
Well something is definitely about to happen. Waiting to see what daneille will have to say

kitsune.jpg

Thank you Sara,

ALISON

I loved the original YHIAW and I love this one also,with the continuing story of the addition of the children.
especially Lianne and Lauren,the terrible twins,now sisters. So sweet, as are Chrissie and Becky.

ALISON

We suspected that

It's nice to be right for a change. Kind of restores my faith in whatever.

Chrissy and Carl to the rescue again; I'm glad we're all the good gals (and guys). I'd hate to think what they could do if they took exception to your continued presence in their universe.

Still looking forward to Fridays; I get my weekly fix of YHIAW.

A big 'thank you' to you both; Sara for writing and Samantha for editing.

Susie

Very sweet

So nice to see the affection between moms and the kids..
It is fun to see Chrissy playing her motherly roles with Becky.
I bet the kid call Mable as nana also.
I am excited to know more about Danielle.

Thank you SaraUK for this wonderful sequel..

Not forgetting the editor... Thanks SamanthaK.

SaraUK, BIG thank you!!!