Red Shoes - Part 4

Printer-friendly version
Red Shoes - Part Four
by KaylaKayKee

Monday July 24

Dearest Diary,
So all of a sudden it’s a new week and I’m sooo looking forward to it! Can’t explain why, I’m just so happy! Will write more tonight!

So for one thing I wasn’t happy with my clothes today. I wore the brown skirt I found along with a plain white shirt but I dunno, I didn’t care for it. The skirt seems just so long and flimsy, I feel like it’s not my style really. Yet Mom did give me a compliment at breakfast about my looks but it might just be a tad too ‘adult’ for me.
Still I had a great day at work and if there’s anything positive about the skirt it’s that I could move easier in it; it’s not as restricting as the black was even if they are both pencil type skirts. I guess it’s because the pleats in the bottom. Whatever.

We only had a quick lunch today, soooo much to do. It appears Mr. Richards had a busy weekend because he had made all these sales and promised installations and deliveries all over the place. Crazy! Soon I’ll have to go out and install air conditioners and furnaces myself I bet. Not! I joked about it to Paula and she laughed and said that “I bet the customers would like that!”

I bet they would, I feel like totally clueless around anything technical. No, I think I’ll stick to what I’m good at; scheduling the guys and making sure everything runs smooth! I’m not cut out to lift that heavy stuff and I’d be too afraid to ruin my hose or even worse, my pretty nails!

Oh yeah my nails really are pretty I must say. I just put a new coat of color on them and I have to type really carefully as they dry. Should probably get another clear coat on them too after a while.
Oh cool, Mike’s on Skype! TTL!

That guy is just so sweet! Even though he has so much up with his new job he took the time to ask about my day, wanted to know how it went and stuff. And he complimented me on how good I was looking. And duh, after I hung up with him I realized that I was just wearing what I threw on after work!

Let me explain, Dear Diary: When I came home from work I went up to my room and got out of the skirt and shirt. I was rummaging around trying to find something simple to throw on when I found this flimsy white thing. I asked Mom about it and she looked funny at me and said “Honey, that’s just one of your camis”, like I was supposed to know what that means. At any rate, it fits just fine over my tiny tank that hold my chest in, even though it’s kinda tight in some places. But it’s feels cool against the skin and I really like it but I still think it’s really like a flimsy tank so I threw a cute yellow tee on over it.

Mom also told me to take good care of the thigh highs since they are more expensive than regular hose and if I wanted to wear hose around the house I should use pantyhose. I kinda like the way hose feels not to mention how they make my legs look so I grabbed a pair out of my drawer and just pulled a pair of denim shorts on over.
So anyways after dinner when I went back up again the short just irritated me when I plopped down on my belly on the bed to write you, my dearest diary, so I took them off.

And soooo… when I was hanging up with Mike on Skype I saw on my own camera a good view of my bum and legs. I seem to have this habit of dangling my legs and feet up in the air behind me when messing with the laptop so I could sort of envision what Mike had seen. Not too much of my bum maybe and not that it really matter, does it?

I actually still have the camera on, looking at myself. I kinda like the way it… I… look. I should probably wear something a little higher in the front though when I lie like this since you can sort of see my tank and chest pretty good. Then again, I only really Skype with Mike so I guess it’s not a big deal.
And besides, he did give me compliments!

inbed.JPG

~o~O~o~

Tuesday July 25

Had a GREAT day today, even if I was like in panic mode when I woke up. Why? Because I’m sleepwalking, that’s why! Get this; I was wearing my red shoes when I woke up!!! I mean, how weird is that! I like then and all but my ankles really hurt when I was standing flat on the floor. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to walk in show that don’t have a heel on them. LOLS!

So after a quick shower I fixed my hair and face and threw on some underwear. Good thing I seem to have some smaller tanks because I really wanted to wear this purple tee I found in my drawer. It seemed a little small at first but it fits like it was made for me. And… I found a tank the perfectly matches it in color! How cool is that! I must say that it’s the way tiniest tank I’ve seen but it too fits perfectly and it actually feels nice wearing it, almost like a second skin but not quite. It felt kinda thick when I first picked it up but once I got it on I felt almost like… perky! And it looks really nice with the top on.

br1_0.JPG

Then I was like totally at loss about what bottom to wear. I knew I wanted something different from yesterday but I didn’t know what. Then I found this like white denim skirt in the back of my closet. It looked a little short at first but felt great. Of course I couldn’t wear thigh highs with that skirt but that’s ok, I just threw on a pair of pantyhose. And of course my red heels!

I think I’ve found my style! I felt really comfortable all day, even if I had to walk like a block and a half because someone stole my parking spot… jackasses! But that’s ok, it’s been nice all day and this morning was no different. Everyone I met seemed so happy, smiling at me that I was ion the best of moods when I got to work.

Work was pretty good even though we were busy. And in the middle of everything I had to help Mr. Richards get some decaf coffee for a customer. I mean who drink decaf? Seriously? I had to hunt for it in the cupboard in the kitchen and do you think anyone would help me reach the top shelfs? Of course not, too busy yacking around about god knows what. Good thing I wasn’t wearing the longer pencil skirts cuz I would never had gotten up on the chair to reach it. But at least I got compliments for the good coffee! Yay.

full7b.jpg

I was about to leave work when Mike called. The guy he was supposed to ride home with had to leave early and so he wondered if I could come pick him up. Like really? What am I like a taxi service now? Seriously, I was kinda happy that he asked, I just don’t wanted to sound too eager. I mean, its good to keep guys kinda short a little, right? But I had to admit I was a little anxious for him to see my new style, sort of. I think he liked it and he really must like pantyhose because he did look at them a lot!

I do like when Mike look at me though. It’s not like he is staring or anything. He looks. And he looks into my eyes. I like when he look into my eyes, he really have the prettiest eyes. It’s a nice feeling having Mike looking at me and liking what he sees. I like that a lot.

So anyways, I picked Mike up and on the way home Mike suggested we’d stop by the state park. Why? Because Mike is into something he calls Geocaching. People hide stuff in weird places and you have to use a GPS to go find them. I know, it sounds weird. And aomeone had just hid a new geothing and of course Mike wanted to be the first to find it so could we please…?

Sure. Why not. So there we were, down by some boat launch in the state park, looking for some small container among the rocks. Let me tell you, it’s not easy navigating uneven surfaces in these shoes! We got more than one strange look from a couple of guys trying to get a boat in the water and I couldn’t’ help but starting to giggle really silly. I like couldn’t stop!

But I was the one that found the container. It was actually in the guardrail just by the ramp. I got so excited that I tripped and almost twisted my ankle when I stepped over the railing. I would have fallen in the water I Mike wouldn’t have caught me! Now that would have been something!

It didn’t help my giggles either and we were laughing all the way to the car, even though I had to lean on Mike a little. He didn’t seem to mind though and silly as he is, when we got close to the car and I almost tripped again he just scooped me up in his arms and carried me the rest of the way. My is that guy strong, it was like I weighed nothing in his arms! He really is a great guy.

When we got to Mikes house it got a little awkward. We’d had such a good time and laughed so much and then it got like quiet in the car. Mike said thanks for taking him home and then he just sat there like he wanted to say something else. He kept looking at me and smiling and I just smiled back, looking into those eyes of his. I was almost like mesmerized and couldn’t think of what to do or say. I just sat there and fiddled with my hands in my lap. Then he leaned over and at first I thought he was going to kiss me! Like hello! But he just put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it, saying thanks again for taking me home. And that was all I could thinking about driving home. His hand on my shoulder, looking into my eyes.

Maybe it wouldn’t have been so bad if he would have kissed me? I mean, I have hugged him before. If friends can hug, can’t they kiss? If they are close and special friends? I wonder what it would have felt like, Mike kissing me…?

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Red Shoes - Part 4

Don't know which is better: the story, or the pics.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Aaaw...

That was sweet, made my day! Thank you,! XO

K

She still doesn't realize...

She still doesn't realize what's happening to her, does she? Wow, those shoes sure are subtle.

Here, shoes, come, pick me! ;P

Abigail Drew.