You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 05

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 5

    

    Lianna was sat one side of the car, Lauren the other, which put Danielle in the middle between them. Danielle was grinning as she let her two sisters tell her things about themselves and the rest of the family.

     “Do you have any photos of you dressed as a boy Lianna?” Danielle asked in a quiet spot between other conversations.

     “Yes, but please don’t get mother started with the photo albums.” Lianna said with a roll of her eyes. “Why do you ask sis?” Lianna asked with a grin when she saw Danielle’s little face light up on hearing the word ‘sis’.

     “I’m still having trouble believing you’ve ever been anything but a girl sis.” Danielle said with a grin, loving being able to say that word, just like she was loving being able to say ‘mum’ and ‘dad’.

     “I’d be happy to show you the family albums when we get home Danielle.” Chrissy smiled as she looked over and made eye contact with Lianna. “You’ll just love some of the cute little things Andrew use to dress in before he left us and Lianna arrived.” Chrissy added with an evil sort of grin that left Lianna feeling scared about just what photos her mother was planning to show Danielle.

     “Don’t say I didn’t try to warn you sis.” Lianna mumbled.

     “Got something you want to share with the rest of the class Lianna?” Chrissy asked when she heard her mumble something to Danielle. She had a pretty good idea what it was, but loved to tease and play around with both her daughters, or all three of them now, as she saw Danielle as a third daughter, even if she would legally belong to Mandy. Chrissy treated all the kids like her own, and they all loved her for it.

    Chrissy could play the sensible grownup, but she could also act like a child and have fun with the kids as well. Amy was much the same, and would spend hours doing fun things with all the kids.

     “How long before we get to where we’re going mummy?” Lianna asked, trying to change the subject away from something that could get her in even more trouble than she was already in.

     “Not too long now dear.” Was Chrissy’s short reply.

    Lianna could see they were heading into the city, but couldn’t think of anyplace special they could be going to. “Are we going shopping mummy?” She asked.

     “You’ll see when we get there sweetie.” Chrissy said in a tone that let Lianna know she wasn’t to ask any more questions.

    Becky could sense that Chrissy was getting a little agitated with Lianna’s questions about where they were going, but Becky also knew that Lianna and Lauren had both managed to get Chrissy to spill the beans on a surprise before, and that was the reason for Chrissy getting a little snippy with Lianna.

     “So Danielle, what do you like to do for fun then?” Becky asked as she looked in the rear view mirror at Danielle sat in the middle of the back seat.

     “Not sure you’d call anything I do ‘fun’ Aunty Becky.” Danielle shrugged. “I mostly like to sit and read while hiding from the other kids at school or in the foster home.” She added with a sigh.

     “I hope you don’t feel the need to hide from any of us sis?” Lianna pouted as she rested her head on Danielle’s shoulder.

     “I don’t think I ever would have come looking for the two of you if I felt that way sis.” Danielle giggled as she rested her cheek on the top of Lianna’s head. “You and Lauren were the first kids to ever hang out with me and make me feel wanted as a friend. I was sad when you both vanished.” Danielle added sounding a little choked up about it.

     “I’m sorry I made you feel that way sis, but as you can see, or you now know, I got scared when you said I wasn’t like all the other girls.” Lianna explained with damp eyes.

     “Well you’re not like other girls! Neither of you are.” Danielle burst out. “But I didn’t mean it like that; I just meant that the two of you were like angels. Beautiful, caring full of love for others. I’m sorry I made you feel the need to run away from me.” Danielle hung her head in shame.

     “It wasn’t your fault sis.” Lauren said as she leaned over and gave her a hug while Lianna did the same from the other side. “How did you track down where we lived anyway?” Lauren asked hoping to brighten things up again.

     “Well I waited for you to come back after you ran off to catch up with Lianna, but after an hour I realised that neither of you were coming back, so I just started making my way back to the foster home when I bumped into that group of girls you’d stopped to talk with.”

    Lauren remembered that she’d bumped into some girls from school that Saturday, and Lianna had made it look like she wasn’t with her while they spoke. “That was Naomi and a couple of her cousins. She’s nice, and wouldn’t have thought twice about helping you out.” Lauren smiled.

     “She was nice, but I couldn’t remember her name when I bumped back into her. She looked worried because she said I looked sad. I explained that I’d only just met you and your sister, but we’d got split up and I hadn’t got your address.” Danielle explained.

     “I’m surprised she didn’t just give you my mobile number.” Lauren shrugged.

     “She said she would have, but her mum had given them a lift into the city and her mobile had fallen out in the car, but she remembered your address from a pool party you’d had a couple of months back.” Danielle told her.

     “Yes she and some friends from school all came over to celebrate mine and Andrew’s birthdays.” Lauren smiled at the memory of the fun pool party they all had. “We had two parties in the end, one for our friends and then a private one with just family so Lianna could celebrate as well. Mummy took lots of photos at both parties.” Lauren giggled.

     “Why did it take you a week to come and call for me though sis?” Lianna asked as she looked at Danielle.

     “I’ve been to your house nearly every day, but I couldn’t see either of you coming or going, but I did see lots of other kids and people. I was beginning to think your friend had tricked me, but then I saw Lauren get off a minibus wearing a school uniform on Thursday and knew I had the right address, so I waited until the Saturday and then came and knocked on the door.”

     “If you saw me getting off the minibus sis, then you must have seen Lianna, well Andrew.” Lauren said looking excited.

     “Well I didn’t know what to look for back then did I?” Danielle giggled as she playfully slapped Lauren on the arm. “I still wasn’t a hundred present sure you both lived at the house when I knocked yesterday. For all I knew you were just visiting after school.” Danielle added.

     “When did you run away from the home Danielle?” Chrissy asked from the front seat as she looked over her shoulder at Danielle sat in the back.

     “I ran away on the Friday morning when we left to go to school.” Danielle said looking ashamed of what she’d done. “I packed up what things I had, and stole some food from the kitchen before I left.”She added with her head lowered.

     “What were you planning to do after you ran away?” Chrissy asked with worry in her voice.

     “I hadn’t planned that far ahead Aunty Chrissy. I just knew that the other kids in the home were going to hurt me if I tried to get away with not stealing for them again.” Danielle had a pleading in her voice for Aunty Chrissy and Aunty Becky to believe she wasn’t a bad kid really. “I spent all day walking around before finding myself walking down your street. I walked right up to the door, but got scared when a saw a big black car pull into the driveway, so I ran off and hid.” Danielle said in a whisper as she remembered it.

     “So you slept rough and then knocked on the door yesterday?” Chrissy asked with damp eyes. “Oh sweetie, I wish I’d known.” She added as she reached through between the seats to take hold of Danielle’s hand.

     “Were you planning to just move in with us and hope we didn’t notice an extra kid hanging around the place?” Becky asked with a giggle.

     “No, not really, but I was hoping to get a meal and maybe some advice from either Lianna or Lauren as to what I should do next. They both seemed really smart when I spoke with them both last Saturday.” Danielle smiled as she looked each side of her at Lianna and Lauren smiling right back at her.

     “Not as smart as you first thought though were they?” Becky frowned. “They got caught doing something they shouldn’t have.” Becky added as she looked at them both in the rear view mirror.

     “Very true mom, but if we hadn’t gone out, we wouldn’t be helping Danielle fit in as part of the family now would we.” Lauren said sounding a little too smug for her own good. “That’s got to be worth a week off kitchen duty?” She pushed.

     “I think someone is spending a little too much time with their Uncle Carl.” Becky frowned. “How about three weeks on kitchen duty and I find you a helper?” Becky bartered with her daughter.

     “Three weeks!? That’s not fair mom!” Lauren whined.

     “Remember, punishment sweetie. It’s not meant to be fair, and I did warn you not to push me on the subject.” Becky said with a smug tone to her voice.

     “Way to go sis. Uncle Carl would be so proud of you.” Lianna said sarcastically. “Who’s going to be helping us mom?” Lianna asked.

     “Danielle will be joining you in the punishment. It sounds like she could do with a dose of what happens when you break the rules.” Becky told them.

     “Please don’t do this to her Mom.” Lianna pleaded. “She’s not to blame for what Lauren and I did.” She added with more pleading in her voice.

     “Danielle ran away from home and also stole. I can’t let her think that is okay.” Becky explained. “I know she had good reason to, but she also needs to learn that running away from a problem isn’t the answer.” Becky added.

    Lauren went to speak but Danielle stopped her by raising her hand. “Please don’t say anything else that could add to the sentence you’re already serving sis. Aunty Becky is right, I did do a bad thing for the right reason, but it was still a bad thing.” Danielle smiled. “I’ll be happy to help the two of you on kitchen duty.” She added.

    Becky had pulled into the hotel underground car park while Lauren had been bartering up hers and her sister’s punishment time. They all got out after Becky finished parking and then made their way up through the hotel where they found Kara stood talking to a couple of girls enjoying a weekend get way at the changing service.

     “Hello Chrissy, Becky, girls.” Kara smiled as she walked over and gave them all a hug. “So you must be this Danielle that I’ve been hearing all about?” Kara asked after giving the new girl a hug.

    Danielle thought there was something a little different about Kara, but it wasn’t anything bad, just different. “Hello, pleased to meet you Kara.” Danielle smiled as she hugged her back.

     “I hear it’s going to be Aunty Kara from now on, or Uncle Callum depending on which time of the day you catch me.” Kara giggled.

     “Oh! Does that mean you’re like Lianna then?” Danielle asked, still not fully understanding the whole transgender thing, but eager to find out as much as she can.

     “No honey, Lianna is a girl through and through; I still like being Callum, but also like to let my hair down and flash a little leg every now and then.” Kara smiled as she bent over to look Danielle in the eyes. “It will all be explained to you later sweetie, but for right now we need to get you all sorted out.” Kara added as she walked them out the front of the hotel and over to a waiting car.

    Danielle stood with her mouth open as they walked over to a Limo and Kara held the door open while they all got in. “Have fun girls!” Kara shouted just before closing the door so the driver could take them to the place Chrissy and Becky had sorted out.

    The drive didn’t take long which left Danielle feeling a little sad, but she was soon smiling when she saw that the Limo was going to wait for them. All the girls felt special as they got out and then followed Chrissy and Becky into a posh looking hair salon. They watched Chrissy and Becky walk over to a woman and they all hugged.

     “Hello Jane. Thanks for fitting the girls in at such short notice hon.” Chrissy said with a smile.

     “Are you kidding Chrissy? I’ve been dying to get my hands on little Dru there.” Jane said with a grin.

     “She’s Lianna now, and that’s her new sister Danielle.” Chrissy said as she pointed at Danielle stood between Lianna and Lauren.

     “Danielle! You poor thing.” Jane said as she ran over and pulled her into a hug. “Amy told me all about your past when she called to book the appointments for you all. We’ll soon have you feeling just like the princess you were born to be.” Jane added as she stepped back and smiled at all three girls. “I can’t do much with you two though; you already look so good it makes me sick.” Jane said in a dramatic voice, but was soon giggling as she gave Lianna and Lauren a hug as well.

    Danielle liked Jane straight away, just like she had all the others she’d met in the short time since meeting Lianna and Lauren’s family that she was now a part off.

     “Hi Aunty Jane.” Lianna said with a grin now she finally realised that her parents were finally going to let her get a beauty makeover and her nails done.

     “Hello Lianna? Lovely name for a beautiful young girl.” Jane swooned as she led the girls over to three chairs that had been set up for them.

    Lauren looked a little shocked that she was getting another salon session so soon, but she wasn’t going to argue about it. She just relaxed and let the army of women set to work on her. Lianna and Danielle did the same.

     “We’ll leave you in Jane’s capable hands while we go and sort out some little bits that Danielle will need.” Chrissy said as she gave Jane another hug and then waited for Becky to do the same before they both left the shop and got back in the Limo.

     “Someone looks happy.” Jane said with a grin when she saw the look on Lianna’s face.

     “I’ve wanted a salon visit for so long Aunty Jane, and now I’m going to get one.” Lianna said sounding all excited about it.

     “We best not disappoint you then had we?” Jane said as she started playing around with Lianna’s hair to see what could be done to make it look even better than what Lauren had already done with it.

     “How many Aunties do you have?” Danielle asked from the chair next to Lianna.

     “We have far too many to keep count of sis.” Lianna giggled as she pointed out that Danielle had the same number of Aunties now as well. “That’s just what we call the adopted family we all live in.” Lianna added.

     “How did you become part of this family then Jane?” Danielle asked as she looked over at Jane in the mirror while a girl put her hands in some bowls of warm water that had a pink tinge to it.

     “That’s Aunty Jane to you young lady, and it’s a long story.” Jane giggled.

     “Sorry Aunty Jane.” Danielle said with a grin. “It looks like we have some time to kill while you work your magic.” Danielle said, hoping that she could find out more about Jane and her part in the family.

     “Before I tell you my story hon, I need to ask you a question first.” Jane said as she stepped around to look Danielle in the eyes as she spoke. “Do you see a man or a woman stood in front of you right now?” Jane asked looking very serious as she asked it.

     “I see a very bubbly and beautiful woman.” Danielle said looking puzzled at the question.

     “Oh god I like you sweetie. Why couldn’t I have found you first?” Jane said with a pout as she leaned down and gave Danielle a kiss on the forehead.

     “Why did you ask me such a silly question Aunty Jane? Anyone can see that you’re a woman.” Danielle pointed out the obvious.

     “Because ten years ago my dear, I was a troubled young man a lot like poor Lianna here, but with no one to explain the way I felt.” Jane said with a pout. “I ran away from home and lived rough for a bit, but finally got a place to sleep and found work where ever I could until I heard about a club called ‘The Closet’ I heard that it was full of men that dressed like women.” Jane said in a whisper, but it looked like all the girls working in the salon had already heard the story more than once.

     “Did you go to the club then Aunty Jane?” Danielle asked, hanging on every word Jane said.

     “Yes I did sweetie.” Jane giggled at the memory. “I put on a dress and did my makeup, but looked like a clown compared to all the other women going into the place, so I stood across the road just watching the real girls as I thought of them back then, all going into the club to have a good time.” Jane sighed at this memory.

     “Did you not go in then?” Danielle asked.

     “No, not that night, but I did get a wakeup call though. I saw a minibus pull up and all these beautiful creatures got out and then two of them looked across the road right at me and smiled.” Jane had a dreamy look when she thought back to that night.

     “Aunty Jane is talking about mommy and Aunty Amy.” Lauren giggled.

     “What happened next Aunty Jane?” Danielle asked excitedly.

     “I watched as the two women walked over to a mountain of a man, who I later found out was called Frank, then I saw him and a couple of other bouncers from the club start walking over the road towards me.” Jane said with some fear in her voice.

     “Were you scared Aunty Jane? Did they try to hurt you?” Danielle asked.

     “Yes I was very scared Danielle, but they never got the chance to hurt me, not that they were going to anyway.” Jane giggled at the thought of what happened next. “I turned to run away, but got the heel of my shoe stuck and snapped it off, then I twisted my ankle as I fell over and smacked my head on the ground, knocking myself out cold.” Jane giggled some more.

    Danielle splashed them all with the pink water from the bowl her right hand was in when she started to giggle and slapped her hand over her mouth trying to stop it. “I’m sorry Aunty Jane, I shouldn’t laugh, but it just sounds so funny when you say it like that.” Danielle mumbled through her hand just before she started pulling a face at just how bad the pink water smelt, and then tasted as some got in her mouth when she licked her lips.

     “Don’t be sorry dear. We all laugh about it now, but your Aunt Chrissy and Aunt Amy were very worried at the time.” Jane said as she helped Danielle get cleaned up again and placed her hands back in the bowls.

     “Did they help you look like you do now Aunty Jane?” Danielle asked.

     “Yes they did. I woke up in a private hospital bed with Chrissy, Amy and all their sisters stood looking at me.” Jane giggled. “Thought I’d died and gone to heaven, being surrounded by all that beauty.” Jane teased.

     “I’m glad they helped you like they’re trying to help me.” Danielle smiled.

     “You’re an easy one to sort out Danielle. You’re already a girl, and just need some real TLC.” Jane said as she gave Danielle another hug before she started directing another girl on what she wanted done with Lianna’s hair while she looked at Lauren’s.

     “What’s TLC mean?” Danielle asked with a puzzled look.

     “Tender, Loving, Care.” Jane said as she ticked each one off on a finger. “You really have had a rough time of it haven’t you my dear?” Jane asked.

     “I’d have to look all three of them things up in a dictionary to find out what they meant.” Danielle said as she tried to make a joke of her not knowing what Jane had meant.

     “You’ve found something much better than a dictionary Danielle.” Jane giggled. “You’ve found Chrissy and Co. No one hands out TLC like her and her sisters.” Jane added with pride.

     “That would include you then Aunty Jane.” Danielle giggled.

     “I like to do my little bit to help out where I can.” Jane grinned back at Danielle.

     “How did you get from waking in a hospital bed to working here?” Danielle asked as Jane finished explaining to another girl what she wanted done with Lauren’s hair, and Jane was now taking a look at hers.

     “They found me a better place to live first. Have you met Mable yet?” Jane asked with a grin. Chrissy had called Mable from the hospital the night Jane had her little fall, and asked if Mable was up for a new lodger. Mable said yes and Jane was moved in the next day when the hospital let her leave.

     “No she’s not had the pleasure yet.” Lianna giggled. “She only just joined the family a couple of hours ago.” Lianna pointed out.

     “Do you still live with this Mable?” Danielle asked.

     “No, not anymore, but I still go round to see her a couple of times a week for dinner.” Jane giggled. “She’d kill me if I didn’t.” Jane added looking worried. “I live with my boyfriend now, and we live together in my own little place above the salon.” Jane looked up as she said it.

     “So this is your place then?” Danielle asked as she looked around the place.

     “I’m part owner in it with your Uncle Carl, but he’s a silent partner, only helping out on the accounts side. He’s a little sweetheart.” Jane said with love in her voice.

     “You mean her father don’t you Aunty Jane?” Lauren giggled.

     “Any more cheek from you young lady, and you’ll be taking your hair home in a carrier bag.” Jane said, trying to look mean, but just made them all giggle at her instead.

     “You’re all as bad as this lot who work for me.” Jane pouted. “They all think I’m too soft as well.” She added.

     “Yes we do Jane, but we’d all work for free if you asked us too.” One of the woman said as she ran over and gave Jane a hug and a kiss on the cheek before going back to the woman she was working on.

     “It’s a good job we don’t need to worry about that being the case then!” Jane shouted with a giggle.

     “So my dad helped you get this place then after Aunty Chrissy and Aunty Amy did their little bit?” Danielle pushed for Jane to carry on telling her story.

     “No, not right away. Your Aunty Becky offered me a job at the club to start with, but we soon found out I wasn’t very well suited for bar, or waitress work, so your father gave me a job helping out at the changing service working for your Aunt Cathy. That’s where I found out I loved playing around with hair” Jane said with a grin.

    Jane promised to explain her life story in more detail the next time she went over to Danielle’s new home for dinner, or a barbecue. Danielle looked forward to it and let Jane get on with sorting out her hair while another girl played with her nails.

    Lauren knew what to expect, but Lianna and Danielle had never sat and been treated to anything like this before, so they loved every minute of being pampered.

    Lianna got even more excited when she saw a girl loading up a gun they used for piercing ears. “Are you going to pierce my ears for me?” She asked the girl.

     “Sure am partner.” The girl said in a really bad Texas sounding voice as she held up the gun like she was going to try and shoot someone with it.

    Lianna giggled as she let the girl put the gun on one ear and then on the other one. By the time the girl had finished, Lianna had two studs in each ear, and instructions from the girl on how to clean and care from them.

    Danielle was the next one to find herself in the sights of the woman with the piercing gun. She also was soon sporting a couple of studs in each ear, just like Lianna had now, and Lauren had had for a couple of years. Lianna had wanted her ears pierced for as long as Lauren had had hers done for, but her parents didn’t want to risk any trouble if she looked too much like a girl while still trying to be Andrew.

    Lauren didn’t need as much work done as Lianna and Danielle, so she was sat in the waiting area when her parents walked back into the salon after getting out the limo again. “Hi mum, mom.” Lauren said with a smile as she got up and gave each of them a hug. “Thank you for letting me get my hair and nails done again.” She beamed as she let them both look at her new longer nails with pictures of little unicorns on them, and some little fake diamonds scattered around each one.

     “They look so pretty sweetie.” Chrissy said as she looked at the nails Lauren had thrust into her face. “I love what Jane’s done with your hair as well.” Chrissy added as she got Lauren to do a twirl for her.

     “We’ll have to get a better lock for her bedroom door now baby, to keep all the men out.” Becky giggled as she looked at her daughter’s new hairstyle. “I think you look very pretty dear.” Becky added as she gave Lauren a hug.

     “Aunty Jane’s still working her magic on Lianna and Danielle, but when I last saw the pair of them, they were looking pretty amazing.” Lauren said with a grin, she was eager to see what her sisters looked like after their makeover.

     “Did it look like they were having a good time Lauren?” Chrissy asked looking worried.

     “A good time? I’d say they were having a ball when I came out here and sat down.” Lauren giggled. “A girl had just pierced both their ears the last I saw, and Lianna was having her hair dyed bright blond like me and you mummy.” Lauren added with a grin.

     “I want Lianna to look her best at school tomorrow, and I thought Danielle could do with a good dose of TLC.” Chrissy said looked worried still.

     “Jane had to explain what TLC meant, to Danielle, mummy. She had no idea what it meant, or what it felt like.” Lauren said with sadness. “How can people treat a young girl like that and get away with it mummy?”

     “I don’t know sweetie, I wish I did, but I just can’t rap my head around it.” Chrissy said with a sigh. “We can’t do anything to change the past for her Lauren, but I promise to make her future a lot better.” Chrissy added with a determined look on her face.

     “We’ll all help to do that mummy.” Lauren said looking just as determined as her mother just had. “She’s my sister too now remember.” Lauren added with a grin this time.

     “I know you will sweetie, I know you will.” Chrissy said as she hugged her daughter again. They broke the hug when they heard Jane speak to them.

     “I’ve done what I can with the pair of them, but I’m only human you know.” Jane said with a sigh as she stepped aside to reveal Lianna and Danielle stood there with big grins on their faces.

    Lianna now had bright blond hair and looked just like Chrissy. But as she would have looked as a young girl if she’d been given the chance. Jane had also thinned and arched her eyebrows to look much more feminine now as well. Lianna lifted her nails up to show her mums the longer pale pink polish on them to match the lip gloss she was wearing.

     “Do I look okay mum, mom?” Lianna asked, nervous about finally being Lianna for good. None of what Jane and her team had done could be hidden like in the past. This was Lianna from now on, and she was only going to get more girlie as time went on.

     “You look very beautiful my dear.” Chrissy said with a tear in her eye as she looked at how happy her other daughter was. “How do you feel sweetie?” Chrissy asked.

     “I feel complete mummy. I feel at peace and whole for the first time, knowing that I don’t have to pretend to be a boy anymore.” Lianna beamed with pride, being able to say that.

     “I know just how you feel baby.” Chrissy said as she finally pulled Lianna into a hug with her.

    Chrissy finished hugging Lianna and then took a good look at Danielle now. She too looked much better now Jane had put some style into her hair for her, and thinned out the shabby eyebrows Danielle had before Jane took her under her trained wing. Jane had also done Danielle’s makeup for her and made her look older than her fifteen years of age. In fact all three girls looked older than their normal age.

     “How do you feel Danielle? You look very pretty now, not that you looked ugly before or anything, but now you look simply beautiful.” Chrissy said as she held her arms open for Danielle to get a hug.

     “I feel beautiful Aunty Chrissy.” Danielle said as she ran into Chrissy’s arms to get a much needed hug. “Thank you for caring about me enough to do this.” Danielle mumbled with her head buried in Chrissy’s shoulder.

     “Now you know what TLC means.” Chrissy giggled as she hugged the young girl in her arms. “Thank you Jane, you’re a true miracle worker.” Chrissy said as she looked at Jane stood with Becky off to one side.

     “My pleasure Chrissy. I was trained by the best remember?” Jane grinned.

     “Yes, Cathy did teach you well didn’t she?” Chrissy grinned back at her.

     “You know full well that I wasn’t talking about Cathy!” Jane said with her hands on her hips. “I learned from you first, Cathy just refined it after that.” Jane added with pride.

     “You were wasted as a waitress, I know that.” Becky giggled as she thought about all the dropped trays of drinks they had while Jane worked at the club. “You never could get the hang of carrying a tray could you?” Becky asked with a frown.

     “Nope, but I sure know my way around a pair of scissors though, and a makeup case.” Jane giggled as she looked at the three girls now stood checking each other out. “Oh, speaking of makeup cases, just give me a second to go and grab something.” Jane said just before she was gone.

    Chrissy and Becky stepped over to join Lianna, Lauren and Danielle while they waited for Jane to return with whatever it was she’d ran off to get. Jane was gone about five minutes before she returned carrying a large makeup case in her arms, and another girl following behind with two more just as big.

     “I know I never got you much for your birthday’s girls, but I wanted to wait until I could give you both these.” Jane said as she let the girl that had the two makeup cases hand one to Lauren, and the other to Lianna. “I don’t know when your birthday is, or was Danielle, so you can call this an early or late present from me.” Jane added as she handed Danielle the makeup case she’d been carrying.

    Danielle sat down and placed the case on her knee before she opened it and looked at all the makeup inside. “I can’t accept this Aunty Jane; I wouldn’t know what to do with any of it.” Danielle said with damp eyes.

     “I’m sure your Aunty Chrissy, and Aunty Amy will teach you sweetie.” Jane smiled as she leaned over to look Danielle in the eyes. “And besides, I refuse to take it back.” She added like a stubborn child refusing something.

    Danielle giggled as she put the case down on the empty seat next to her before she threw her arms around Jane and hugged the stuffing out of her. “Thank you Aunty Jane, I love my gift very much.” Danielle said as they hugged.

     “You’re welcome honey.” Jane smiled as she hugged Danielle back. “When is your birthday anyway sweetie?” Jane asked.

    It was a week last Friday, that’s why I was looking for a new dress when I bumped into Lianna and Lauren.” Danielle smiled at her two new sisters. “I was given some money by the foster people, and I was trying to find something pretty.” She added looking sad.

     “And did you find a pretty dress?” Jane asked.

     “No, everything I liked was too expensive, so I never brought anything.” Danielle said with a sigh. “I ended up using the money to eat in the end.” She added close to tears now.

     “We can’t have that now can we?” Jane said as she got up and went into her office and returned a couple of minutes later smiling at Danielle. “Here you go honey, go splash out, on me.” Jane giggled as she put a small rolled up bundle of notes into Danielle’s hand.

    Danielle unrolled all the notes and counted a hundred pounds, but it didn’t stop there as some of the other girls had heard what Danielle said, and she was soon struggling to keep hold of all the money she was being given. “I can’t take all this money from you.” Danielle said with shock as she looked at all the money in her hands.

     “I don’t think you’ve got a choice in it.” Jane giggled. “Call it a late birthday gift from all your new friends here at the salon.” Jane added with pride. She loved this crazy bunch of girls she had working for her.

    Danielle hugged Jane again, and then went around the salon giving all the girls a hug to thank them for her late birthday gift. They all said she was welcome and then waved as they watched Lianna, Lauren and Danielle leave with Chrissy and Becky. They all got in the Limo and set off on a tour of the city. Chrissy and Becky let the three girls stand up and stick their heads out the sunroof. Danielle had given Chrissy the money to look after until they could find her a purse to keep it all in.

    Becky had got a driver at the hotel to take her BMW X10 home for her, so the Limo could take them to the house once they had finished seeing the sights with Danielle.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
195 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thankyou Sara

for yet another excellent chapter about this loving crazy Family i can't wait to see what they get up to next , please keep up the great work

So they finally did see that lost soul across the street

... that they had promised to look out for after all that time.

Jane got very lucky, she did.

Danielle seems nice so far and I hope she continues to make the best of her second chance.

Kim

Sweet chapter, made me all

Sweet chapter, made me all teary but loved it anyway thanks Sara.

Big Hugs.

Little orphan Lizzie :) (Hoping Chrissy will adopt me too lol

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

TLC

If there is one place in the world to learn about TLC, Danielle has definitely found it! This family has the biggest hearts, but that also can make them very fragile, as we've seen with Chrissy so many times!

I think Danielle is going to find that she's gone from having no one really care for her, to being in a huge family that will happily overdsose her on love.

Wren