Werewomen - Sensate

Printer-friendly version
werewomen_0.jpg Werewomen - Sensate
Tim is a loser and computer addict. No woman would ever want him and he knows it. But one night he's dragged to a club by some of his remaining friends where he meets a mysterious woman. To his surprise she's actually interested in him and he can't let such an opportunity go to waste. The aftermath of this encounter will change his life forever - maybe for the better...
This story will introduce you into the new Werewomen Universe.

Copyright by Beyogi - 2012
thanks to Janet Miles for editing.

***

Since the Werewomen Universe is an open universe the rights for the universe go to it's creators. This story plays in my home country, aka Germany. That means some customs described may seem a bit strange to you, but I tried to explain the strangest stuff with comments in the text. Mind alteration is not permanent and not malicious - there will be no identity death. I hope you'll enjoy the story.

***

Why did I come here? I should have known better… But when some friends, the last friends I still had would ask me to, what should I do? Now they were dancing with some more or less hot girls they picked up. I’d preferred them younger, but then I was damaged by hentais(Manga Porn, also known as eichi) anyway. There was an older woman I’d call hot, too, but there was no way that she’d even talk to a dweeb like me. She probably thought I was creepy or cute — not really sure what was worse. I mean I’m a guy and being cute is about as bad as being the guy stuck in the friend's zone - Although I could even live that at the moment, being the gay friend and everything. Yes, I’d fallen that low.

Damn, I should have gone to the raid instead of going to this stupid party, sitting alone at a table and slowly drinking one alcoholic drink after another. I should probably ask a girl or woman to a dance, but I suck at dancing. No, suck doesn't even begin to describe how I look on the dance floor. I look like a totally uncoordinated, geek loser. I don't have the self-confidence and didn’t want to embarrass myself. Anyway, I didn’t really have the self-confidence to pick up a girl or the acting skills to fake it. I mean which girl like to flirt with a jobless computer and internet addict?

On the other hand why should I care? If they only wanted me for an awesome job or my money, I could buy myself a whore or a call girl instead. At least I’d have guaranteed sex… but why bother? Some good porn and Lisa and Trina, my left and right hands would do the job too. This way I could spend my time with doing my favorite activities. Who needs parties, going to discos and pubs and going to boring theaters and Hollywood movies when I could just download the latter from the internet?

It was not like I had any problems living off social security. I needed a small apartment, internet access, something to eat and a new pc every two or three years. Thanks to my Spartan living, I didn’t really have any problems there. At least the people in my favorite online-games respected me for being a mighty warrior, something I’d never be in real life.

“Hey you, may I take a seat here?” a female voice ripped me from my brooding.

I turned around and looked into her face. She was the beautiful woman I’d wondered about before. She had the most amazing blue eyes that instantly captivated me.  Her blonde hair framed her face beautifully. She was a rather tall woman, only a few centimeters smaller than me.

“Y…Yes s…sure,” I said, stammering with embarrassment at how much of a dork I sounded like.

What did she want from me? It wasn’t like there weren’t free places somewhere else. Did she want to use me to get back at her boyfriend, or was she actually interested in me? If this was an anime she’d fallen in love from the distance thanks to me being mysterious and broody. Well… I stopped watching shoujo long ago; they were just too frustrating for someone like me.

She sat down on the chair opposite of me and allowed me to sneak a look through the neckline of her dress. It was a beautiful blue dress which really accentuated her eyes, but her perky C-cup breasts focused my attention. At least I thought they were C-cup, not that I ever had my hands on a real girls breasts, it was just an estimate from what I’d seen or heard at movies and had described in my favorite rule 34 fanfics. There is porn of it… that was true for everything. There was probably even porn about cars or trees.

“Hey, are you sleeping?” the beautiful woman asked me.

I shouldn’t have stared at her boobs, but what could a real life deprived guy like me do?

“Sorry, I was just thinking…” I answered. She’d probably go away now anyway.

Amazingly she didn’t. She introduced herself, “Hi, I’m Nina… You look like you could need some company.”

I wanted to reply, but she continued grinning provocative, “What were you thinking about? How nice my dress looks?”

“Well sorta… I’m Tim by the way,” I replied, my cheeks had become a bit hot due to embarrassment. She so didn’t want to know what I was thinking about. Girls never really wanted, although Nina had already guessed half of it. But now I had my usual problem… What should I talk about? She surely didn’t want to hear my perversions and would neither have any interests in computer games. Maybe…

“You’re cute… It’s nice to find a guy who has the decency to blush when he is caught,” she said smiling seductively, and continued more seriously, “What do you think about them bringing up these internet blockades again?”

She wanted to talk politics? A woman that had an idea about politics was as rare as diamonds in my experience. Most thought it just annoying, but at least it was something I had some experience with. I’d always followed the news, to know what happened in the nation. And those internet blockades really pissed me off. As if their stupid stop-screen would stop any child porn at all. You’d have to be stupid to publish that stuff over the normal internet anyway.

“As if those really work. I mean you just need to change your stupid DNS server and you’ll have no problem at all. Still, they just want to block everything they don’t like. Remember last time, they wanted to block illegal gambling sites(All non-state controlled gambling is illegal in Germany) and Piratebay and other stuff,” I explained my opinion and continued to ask, “Do you think they’ll have success this time, or will it be stopped again?”

 

***

 

“Do you want to come home with me?” Nina suddenly asked me.

I guessed where this was going. We really had much fun until now. I probably just had the longest conversation with a female since primary school. But her asking me home scared me a bit. I was a virgin, if one didn’t count the adventures with my hands. She seemed to be a really experienced woman and she surely wanted sex with me… and I had no idea how it worked. It wasn’t like I didn’t know where to put what, but I had no practice at all. I’d probably come too early and wouldn’t satisfy her.

“I don’t know, I should go home…” I tried to discourage her. I liked her and so didn’t want to disappoint her.

“You’re even more drunk than me. There’s no way that you should go home being drunk as you are. I think your driving opportunity is gone without you. Tim, just stay with me, I’ll live close by and I’ll drive you home tomorrow,” Nina told me.

I so didn’t deserve that woman. Me, being the gamer loser and she actually cared enough for me to offer me this. I wanted to kiss her, but didn’t know if it was appropriate. I mean I really liked her, but did she do all of this out of pity? I so hoped that not, it would break my heart.

“Well I guess it’s ok… I’m not that drunk, I think,” I said grinning thankfully.

She only rolled her eyes. Maybe I really was that drunk, I had heard that once someone says he’s not drunk, he’s drunk. But well, whatever… Nina stood up and pulled me from my seat. I staggered and she held me in a hug.

“You’re really cute you know?” she said and gave me a quick kiss on my mouth. “Come on I’ll lead the way.” I was totally blushing.

She held my hand and we both left the party staggering. She was wearing heels and was still walking more controlled than me. I had definitely drunk too much. While we were walking through the stormy night, I realized it was a good thing she’d picked me up. My so called friends had just left me, although they knew I had no way to return home and without her I’d been forced to walk home alone. The night was chilly enough as it was.

I realized the properties became larger and finally, she led us down a drive to a rather large mansion. The villa was painted in a pastel brown — I really had no idea, what the color was called and didn’t particularly care either. She disabled the security system of the mansion and opened the door. I deposited our shoes in a shoebox near the entrance. Afterwards she led me down a corridor that was decorated with probably expensive paintings. We entered her living room.

“Tim, please take a seat on the couch. I’ll bring some snacks and we’ll talk some, ok?” Nina told me once we had reached her lavishly equipped living room.

There was a fireplace at the right wall of the room, while the wall I had entered through was equipped with a TV and some cupboards and cubicles made of oak wood and there were heavy red curtains that could block all sight from the living room. Two dark red couches as well as two armchairs were draped around a glass-table in the middle of the room.

“Sure… I can’t wait,” I said, repressing a whispered “lover.” I sat down on one of the couches and snuggled myself against a pillow.

Suddenly, Nina returned.  I must have been really drunk. She dimmed down the light of the expensive lamp to a cushy glow and snuggled herself next to me on the couch. “Hey Tim, would you like a cookie?”

She had snatched a cookie out of one snack bowl she’d brought with her and tried to feed me. “Come on, open your mouth sweetie.”

Wow, she’d called me sweetie… Out of astonishment I opened my mouth, she really liked me. Nina used the opportunity to force feed me. The cookie really was tasty, I loved its sweetness. But Nina wasn’t done. She snuggled up to me and gave me a big kiss on my mouth. She really wanted me, but what would I do? I didn’t know crap about how to successfully please a woman.

Nina didn’t leave me much time to brood though. Her dainty hand grabbed one of mine and led it to her breast. Finally, I got to fondle my first woman. I carefully felt the texture of her boob through her dress. Her nipple became erect, while I slowly felt its texture. My whole attention was fixated on my hand, so she caught me in surprise when she suddenly kissed me again.

She pressed her mouth on mine and slowly entered her tongue through my reluctant lips. So domineering… I had no choice and I actually didn’t really want any. I surrendered to her probing tongue and slowly opened my mouth. Her tongue instantly darted forward and took possession of my oral cavity. I started probing, too, and finally our tongues touched. Little spasms danced through my body and my dick was straining violently against the bondage of my boxer shorts.

Our saliva mixed and my hand slipped under her dress, trying to feel its way under Nina’s bra. She still kept up our lip lock and used one hand to press my head against hers, while sneaking her other hand into my trousers. God, she was touching my balls. Never before I had had such a steel hard boner - not even when the tentacle monster was raping the bondage girl in my favorite hentai.

“Come one, pull off my clothing,” Nina ordered me lovingly.

“Ugh… well… I don’t know…” I stammered. Damn, I didn’t know what I should do… I so wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to do it right.

“Don’t worry, my cute little virgin, you won’t hurt me,” she told me, smiling seductively.

Damn, she knew, how? But she didn’t care? Why? Why did I care? She must have seen my confusion since she kissed me another time and led the hand - that wasn’t fondling her breast and eliciting little involuntary moans - to the zipper of her dress. Instincts menkind had developed since the invention of the zip took over my rational thinking. Or maybe it was just my never tested knowledge I’d won by consuming hours’ worth of porn material.

However the reasons, the zipper went into the right direction and the dress opened up. Once I’d finished my work with the zipper, our lips unlocked, and she pulled out her arms. I proceeded to pull the dress over her feet and finally saw her full glory, wearing only bra, panties, nylons and her low heeled shoes. I heard some guys prefer women wearing heels during sex, but I always liked small little women feet. So the shoes came off first. Her feet certainly didn’t disappoint me, since I could see her delicate lovable toes. Nina was just perfect; if it was possible my dick got even harder that moment.

She opened my trousers, while my hands went on auto-pilot and found their way to her breasts. I gave both a gentle squeeze, and started to fumble with the bra fastener. First I had some problems, and Nina managed to pull my trousers down before I managed to unfasten the first clip, but then I managed it somehow and one cup came loose. I was panting with excitement.

“Please take up your arms lover,” Nina told me after another quick kiss on my mouth.

How could I resist her? I raised my arms, and she pulled my shirt over my head. Next the undershirt went off and she quickly unfastened the other clip of her bra. I was running on instincts now and my hands automatically found their way to Nina’s erect nipples. I flicked them, which caused her to shriek highly. She was panting, too, and definitely turned on. What had I actually feared? She probably was as hot as I was.

I fondled her breasts for a short time, but soon she grabbed my right hand and guided it into her panties. I inserted my fingers into her nether lips and probably touched her clit, since she started to moan and her panting increased heavily. My fingers became moist from her juicy pussy. I pulled out my fingers and licked off the moisture. Finally, I got a taste of what I longed for such a long time. It didn’t taste as delicious as I imagined, but I didn’t care, enveloped by drunken lust.

Nina forcibly kissed me again, while she freed my penis of its cruel bondage. She managed to pull my boxers off, while I started fondling her again. At least I didn’t need to feel ashamed for my penis. While I wouldn’t win any size awards, I had no reason to be ashamed. I had no porn star equipment, but it was good average. And now little Tim would finally get to do the job he was created for. Peering downwards I realized that my dick had never been this big before… god Nina had made me hot. She pulled down her own panties. I saw a darkish stain on them and realized she was as aroused as I.

Spreading her legs she told me: “Enter me lover, now, I can’t wait anymore. I need you now, within me… please.”

Her pleading gave me the last nudge. No man worth his dick could have resisted her anyway. I embraced my lover and finally entered her. After 26 years I finally lost my virginity.

 

***

 

I woke up, an annoying pain was torturing my poor head, while I felt myself spooned against a warm pillow. Couldn’t my headache just go away? I was warm and in a cuddly mood. My pillow felt like I’d always imagined spooning to a girl. I felt something squished at my chest, like boobs pressed against me and I hugged my pillow a bit harder.

Someone was stroking my back. I slowly opened my eyes and gazed into Nina’s beautiful blue eyes.

“Would you mind to hug me less fierce love? I need to breathe, too,” Nina told me constrained. I released her and was instantly rewarded with a passionate kiss.

It wasn’t a dream? Nina was totally for real? The girl that would talk longer than five minutes with me, who took my virginity last night, who came for me was not a figment of my repressed imagination.

I guess a sob escaped me since Nina asked, “Hey, what’s up? Why are you crying?”

“I’m just happy…," I replied giving her another fast hug.

She really cared for me… And the sex had been so awesome. It wasn’t as I had feared, that I would get off after a minute and just spill into her. No, I’d managed to peak her and then we’d come together. It had been so amazing, she’d just ordered me to be stiff and little Tim had obeyed. I liked the way she dominated me. Not that strange submission and dominance way, that was described in some online fics — why would someone want to be a slave, or to have to order someone around all the time? But she had destined what we would do. An incredible experience, ravaging her again and again, listening to her cries of ecstasy… I’d never felt this male before in my life.

“Oh, I love this dreamy expression on a guy,” Nina told me after a quick kiss to pull me out of my reverie. She reassured me, “You’ve been good, too, unbelievable that you’ve been a virgin. I guess that’s one big plus point for pornography.”

I must have looked pretty dumbfounded, since she continued to elaborate smirking: “Well… what grandma told about grandpa… But no, I guess she had exaggerated. Even he must have known which hole to use.”

What did she mean? Was I good, or barely better than her grandpa? But she seemed to be satisfied… She probably was a weird pillow talker. I started to say, “Well… Nina…”

“I, well, Tim… I didn’t mean it negatively, you really were good. Actually, way better than I expected," Nina eased me. Damn, I should learn to keep my facial expressions under control.

She gave me another quick kiss, a reassuring hug and jumped out of the bed. I didn’t exactly remember how, but we’d somehow managed to reach her bedroom. Thinking about it unleashed another headache, which made me sink back into the pillows groaning.

Nina meanwhile had started dressing and stopped hearing my moan. “That’s what you get for drinking this much Tim… Stand up; I’ll have an aspirin for you.”

She pulled me out of the bed… Hell, was this woman strong. She gave me another quick kiss and was rewarded by little Tim poking her.

“Not now lover… Take this bathrobe here,” she said and pointed to the bathrobe hanging at the door.

She took a shower and told me to prepare some toasts in the kitchen and to lay the kitchen-table. I went and she returned after a short shower. Her hair was dry, which explained how she avoided needing half an eternity.

Nina gave me the promised aspirin and we sat down to eat breakfast. I loved the strong black coffee from her expensive machine.  She’d mixed it with milk, but I really wanted to get rid of the alcohol remaining in my system.

“Tim, I’ll have to do some work today… I can bring you home, but I need some time alone,” Nina suddenly started. “Please come back this afternoon at five or so. I’d love to be with you again.”

It wasn’t my right to preen what she was doing. At least she wanted to meet me again. I could take the bus to come here, so there was no problem. Another evening with her… This would just be awesome.

“Sure, I’ll love to meet you again. I’ll be on time," I told her smiling happily.

 

***

 

I so loved Nina. She really brought me home and we had a very motivated discussion about recent politics on the way. She left me in front of the apartment building I lived in. I hope it didn’t disappoint her too much. But then she should have known I was a loser the way my so called friends treated me. It was kind of cool they left me with her, but it would have been decent of them to tell me they were going. I mean I had been, or was a desperate case, but leaving me so I’d get a decent flirt? I really hoped it was this and they didn’t just forget me.

At least Nina didn’t look disappointed or annoyed or anything. She actually gave me a hot and passionate good bye kiss that left me with a woody hard as Krupp-steel. She left with the smirking suggestion I’d want to bring some exchange clothing with me this afternoon. Damn, she was right, I smelled. I waved her good bye and entered the old and untended building. The paint flaked off and half the lamps on the corridor had stopped working a long time ago. I climbed up the staircase - the building had no elevator, what a surprise — and reached my apartment on the third floor.

The stupid door was squeaking while I opened it. I didn’t want to waste money on grease, but the real reason I hadn’t fixed it was that I was too lazy. It was just a minor annoyance anyway, so why care for it? I slipped out of my old clothing and threw it on the floor. I could tend to it later. I so needed a shower, but it didn’t really make sense at Nina’s given that I needed to wear my old clothing back home. I so didn’t want to smell my arm pits, so I went under the shower.

I took maybe ten minutes to soap down my body and to wash my middle long hair. I thought about staying longer in the shower than necessary, but I didn’t want to add to my water bill. It wasn’t like I had money to waste. Opening the window I let out the warm damp air and started to free the mirror of the condensed water. I pulled my old hairdryer out of a cupboard and left the bathroom to blow-dry my hair. Some guys don’t use hairdryers at all, but I preferred to remove most moisture out of my hair — I really didn’t need pneumonia.

After starting my PC and dressing in underwear and training wear, I returned to the bathroom. The moist air had evaporated, which left the bathroom way cooler than I liked. I closed the door and activated the heater. Pulling my electrical razor out of another cupboard, I went over to remove the regrown stubble and what I’d left out in my hasty attempt of a shave yesterday. I looked sort of okay. The acne scars in my face were slowly fading and my longish, brown and slightly curled hair was framing my face. I needed to brush it, but I could do that later. My height was one point seventy-nine meters(In feet for you SI-refuseniks: 5 ft. 10.5 inches), which was pretty much average height and I’d accumulated a small but still acceptable bulge. I should do more sports, but I preferred E-sports. It was more fun and less humiliating anyway. The ultra-white nerd skin finished my sad appearance.

I guess it could have been worse, but I wasn’t someone who could get into narcissist orgies in front of a mirror. Since I’d see Nina again this afternoon I actually bothered to invest some effort into the shave and took my time. When I was finished I washed my razor went back to my living-bedroom and threw myself into my desk chair. It creaked and I decided to be a bit more careful with it, it wasn’t like I could afford a new one.

Hitting my keyboard, I pulled the PC out of its stand-by mode, waited until the OS(Operating System, MS-Windows in this case) returned and logged into World of Warcraft. I chose my main character, a really hot holy paladin Selena — Yes I prefer watching wiggling girl buts, so sue me - who doesn’t?

It was daily quest(Daily quests are repeatable quests the player can repeat once every day) time, it wasn’t like I really needed the gold, but I wanted the reputation I needed to buy that awesome mount. I couldn’t really get into it though. I mean after I’d mounted a girl last night the prospect of a digital steed had a somewhat lower attraction to me. Anyway, I’d seemingly done this quest a thousand times before and it utterly bored me — kill mobs(Mobs = mobile objects; it really means AI controlled enemy), pick up x number of specific loot. There had to be something else. My server was pretty crowded, but there was no random raid open that I didn’t have an ID on. Why did one need to wait a week to redo a fucking raid dungeon? It was utterly pointless; they were just too lazy to produce more dungeons.

Well, I could try the daily heroic dungeon. Something I dreaded since the new Add-on. I was a supreme healer, but that didn’t mean I could heal four peoples lifepoints if they lost half of them every two seconds. But maybe, maybe I’d get a good group. Those rare dungeon crawls that left one with happy tears in one’s eyes, because there still were players who actually knew what they did. It took longer than the anticipated ten seconds to find me a group, it was twenty seconds, but then I could wait again because one of the damage dealers was afk — not that I couldn’t understand them. Nobody likes to wait 15 minutes to join a dungeon group, but that was why I played a healer.

Finally, the group was auto-assembled and we appeared in the dungeon. I ran a quiet little gear check and apparently they were raid geared. That promised that they had an idea what they were doing, I thought. Of course the DDs had to nuke different targets than the tank and thus took more damage than needed. But that was to be expected. DDs in general had unlearned the bases of MMORPG playing after the last Addon.

I had depleted more Mana than necessary when we finally reached the first boss. The tank pulled and the fight started. Of course people forgot leaving the area where the dust clouds appeared over the ground and were killed when the wormlike boss jumped from the ground in its second phase — One might compare it with being hit by a freight truck. The tank instantly died, but what was to be expected of someone who needed fucking green items? Fucking eBay characters(Some people buy their accounts from eBay and have no experience with their avatars). As if that wasn’t enough the rogue K177z0r wrote: Noob, don’t forget healing me, you ******!

I answered him that he needed to leave the dust clouds, but the annoying kiddy would only leave more stars in the chat. I was so glad I’d activated the language filter, but even that could only do so much.

I decided to quit. There was no reason to continue this tragedy, especially after the halfway healed tank pulled the next time. I was out of combat range, so I just left the group and happily disappeared from the dungeon. I so didn’t need this crap. My head felt hot, but I wasn’t worried, it was to be expected after such a frustration.

What was the point of this equipment hunting anyway? Look, my E-penis is bigger than yours. Fuck this game, I needed to do something else, or I’d go “Ich will Unreal Tournament spielen” at my PC. I really had enough of games for now. WoW was nothing but frustrating, massacring Zombies was boring, I didn’t have the patience for strategy games and I’d finished all RPG’s, so I decided I’d have an anime day.

 

***

 

Finally, I was there… It was still a bit early, but that was planned. I had had a late lunch — spaghetti with ketchup — and had continued my anime watching afterwards. I didn’t really get into it though. Just thinking about playing pc-games bored me and watching those anime wasn’t much better. I shortly tried Pornos, but they never were my favorite entertainment and seemed somewhat shallow after the real thing. I wanted to hear Nina moaning and not a stupid actress I didn’t know and didn’t care for.

It had needed some research to find my way here - it wasn’t as easy as Nina had indicated, but when dealing with public transportation, complications are to be expected. I had timed it so that I had ten minutes time to transfer between each bus, but planning can only help so much when one bus arrived 15 minutes late, or failed completely.

So it probably was a good thing that I had been so bored. I went about 45 minutes early, and I only arrived at ten minutes to five. If I wasn’t on social services, I’d need to pay money for this crap, even though the bus companies are mostly sponsored by the tax payer — What are they using the money for? Paying their executives millions or what?

I went up the driveway to Nina’s mansion. The villa was even more impressive in the fading daylight. The well cared for garden surrounded the Villa and protected the inhabitants of unwanted onlookers. Walking up the driveway, I could see a rather great lawn in one corner of the garden, while a pond and a covered barbecue area was in another. Compared to other mansions I’d seen this was really tasteful. No pompous pillars and statues nobody really cared for.  The times that statues had been impressive were long gone, since the only thing that might actually impress was the material. On the other hand it only showed how much money one was willing to waste to show off one’s pomposity. That Nina had refrained showed what a wise and mature person she really was.

Why did she care for me? No girl ever cared for me. I was just the creepy loser. Maybe she really was different…  I had reached the massive oak-door and used the bell. The label on the bell said N. Maier — so Maier was Nina’s family name. After a short time she opened the door, gave me a hug and a quick kiss and ushered me in. I left my shoes and my jacket at her wardrobe and followed her into the living room. This time the window front was covered by the heavy red curtain. Only the ceiling-lamp was enlightening the room.

Nina had already thrown herself on the couch and waved at me to join her. I sat down cuddling myself next to her and she laid her head on my chest. Her captivating blue eyes met mine and she said, “Tim, we need to talk a bit. I know you’re not exactly rich and you’ve avoided talking about it.”

Damn, what did she want now? Of course I didn’t want to talk about it, I mean what is there to talk about? “I… I don’t know…" I said slightly stammering.

She rolled her eyes. “You and I know that you feel ashamed, but you don’t need to be. I really like you, for being you. As you’ve seen I’m not a girl that needs money or security. And I’m not one of those spoiled high society girls who are incapable of adjusting their mating instinct to the realities. I want you, because I like you and not because of things I can gain from you, so you don’t need to worry.”

“Okay… You sound like you don’t like high society girls. What do you mean exactly?” I said. She’d diffused my worst worries, but I still was a bit confused.

Nina nodded to herself and gifted me a beautiful smile. “I guess it’s my own fault, now I need to answer your questions… To start it, I’m a self-made girl. I don’t have any sympathies for people who inherited all their money and believe they’re something better. I can’t stand girls who never grow up, expecting a man to be their dream prince, being wealthier than them, smarter, wise and lovingly domineering. I mean, imagine officially adult women who still search for their fairy tale prince.”

Nina took a breather and continued her rant, “You know, and when their fucking hypergamy fails since the fairy tale princes prefer other women, they’ll turn bitter man-haters who’ll spread their conspiracy theories about how men suppress all women. They’re just too blind to see that most men are too busy with working their ass off to suppress womankind or to lord over the world. Something they never needed to do in their lives. Some people just have everything, but are incapable of really living. I disdain them, but I guess I should pity them instead.”

“I guess it is confession time for me,” I said dreading her reaction. “It’s not that I’m poor, I’m jobless by choice. I mean, I do what I need to do to keep social security, but I don’t really bother.”

She just nodded and I continued, “I mean what is the point anyway? Working forty hours a week, to earn a pay that may or may not allow you to convince a girl that you’re worth enough for her to care for you, which might allow you to found a family. Why the hell should I waste my time with this crap? Because god decreed so? I have anything what I need, maybe except companionship… But what is companionship that is solely based on monetary gain and personal security?”

“And you think it’s ok to live on other peoples work?” She asked.

“I don’t live off their work. I live of social security. I don’t steal, I don’t plunder, I don’t burn rich people’s cars. I don’t make trouble. I’m a failure society produced; I’m someone whom society taught he’s worth nothing. If society wants it to stay this way, society needs to pay me. I so don’t need to work my ass off to live the illusion of the house with the white picket fence, with someone who thinks she’s entitled to the world,” I declared enraged, venting my frustrations.

“So you don’t like girls? You project your troubles on the female gender?” Nina asked more than a little annoyed, interrupting my rant.

“No… Yes, maybe. I like girls, you should know… But I can’t talk to a girl for more than five minutes without her wanting to run away. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, and I don’t know if I actually care. I think yesterday, the conversation I had with you was the longest conversation with a female in real life since like three years or so - and that was with a bureaucrat at the job office. So yes, I probably project my problems, but what can I do? Jump off a bridge? Sorry I have too much fun at my pc to do that,” I confessed angrily. Tears of frustration had sneaked into my eyes.

Nina must have sensed my distress, since I found myself in a soothing embrace. “Shoo… It’s not that bad Tim. Just don’t hurt yourself. I don’t think you’re creepy, you’re a good person. I can see where you’re coming from.”

Why would I hurt myself? I just told her I wouldn’t. Maybe she didn’t think me creepy, ugly or freaky, but as I had said, Nina was the first woman since a very long time. A quiet sob escaped me and I felt rubbing my back. Unbelievable, she still cared for me, although I had told her parts of my pathetic life. She didn’t disdain me for not being an Edward, for not being an unmovable rock in the surf.

“Well… do you want to talk a bit more about it, or do you want to do something else?” Nina asked me carefully, giving me another reassuring hug.

She really was special. She didn’t disdain me for being weak, and now she didn’t preen.

I answered: “I… I don’t think I can talk about it anymore… for now.” At least not without starting a crying jag. “I’d like to do something else, do you have an idea?”

“We could watch this awesome werewolf movie; it’ll certainly lighten the mood," Nina suggested.

I managed to calm down a bit and answered: “Sure, sounds like fun.”

Nina stood up and went over to her TV. She had a PlayStation and a Nintendo Wii standing next to it. I couldn’t afford one, neither when I was still living with my parents, nor now where I was living of social security. The games just were way too expensive. She pulled a disk out of the cupboard and inserted it into the PlayStation which she used as a Blu-ray player. She fumbled with the remote controls, finally managed to get everything working and returned to the couch.

It didn’t take long and she was snuggling in my embrace, while watching the horrifying events of the film progress. There was nothing better to restore hurt male dignity than a scared female searching protection in one’s arms. I guess Nina wasn’t really scared, but it certainly helped to make me feel better.

My composure had completely returned when we came to a scene where some kids were caught in a shed and the werewolf was transforming in front of it, when my skin started tingling. What the fuck was happening, I though, when the sensitivity of my skin incredibly increased. A moan of pleasure escaped my mouth. I probably started trashing around, moaning and convulsing in shrieks of ecstasy. Soon after it had started, Nina opened my trousers and pulled them off my legs. Meanwhile, I felt parts of me growing and reforming. The feeling an outwards spreading tingling on my chest was strange enough, but it wasn’t comparable to what started in my crotch area. There was no more alien sensation than my penis shrinking, inverting and creeping up into my body, maybe my balls being sucked into my body and moving around until they found their new position was worse. The further the transformation progressed, the harder the changes made me orgasm. I lost all conscious thought when I felt my vagina connecting with my newly formed womb.

 

***

 

“Hey, are you alright," Nina’s voice ripped me from my post orgasmic haze, while she was shaking my body.

I knew that I was changed, but my body felt totally all right - The weight of my breasts, when I was breathing as well as the comfy absence of junk between my legs. I should have felt disoriented, but I didn’t. My body was exactly as it was supposed to be.

“I’m a werewoman… that’s so cool Nina,” I said still feeling bubbly from my transformation.

She leered at me and told me excitedly, “Cool is the wrong term, you’re hot enough to eat.”

I hadn’t seen the new me, so I could hardly verify her assessment. Still, I couldn’t believe that it really had happened. For some reason my body felt like my body, shouldn’t it feel alien or something? Sneaking my hand to my breasts, I felt new exhilarating sensations. They felt so perfectly me… Why didn’t I miss them in my previous life? The mounds felt perfectly alright on my breast, like I should have had them before. One hand sneaked down to my crotch and felt up the area.  Again the sensations were new, but felt perfectly normal. Just imagining having a penis there made me rub my legs in discomfort. I’d be all right sitting to pee — thinking about it, I couldn’t wait to try. I gave my new clit a probing rub, which elicited an arousing moan from my throat.

“Please stop,” Nina begged. “You’ll make me come in my panties.”

“That would be fun…” I grinned at her. “What will we do now? Have some sex?”

“Well… um, while I’d really like to do the bed gymnastics with you, I think I should show you the ropes of grooming for a woman. You’ll like it I think,” Nina said, grabbed my hand before I could protest and pulled me with her.

I realized I had to have shrunk; now her eyes were slightly higher than mine, while I had to look down before. Not that I really cared, I luxuriated in the feelings of my new body. I felt my breasts bouncing with every step, which was a bit distracting but also somewhat exhilarating. Her hand pulling me reassured me and I followed her up the stairway and into her bedroom.

“Stay here, I’ll look for some clothing for you," she told me and started rummaging in her wardrobe.

I saw a mirror in a corner and went over to check out my new body. I knew I was a bit shorter and I’d felt my hair tingling in my neck and falling in front of my eyes. I pulled the now too large t-shirt off my body and threw it on the bed. Glancing in the mirror, tears of joy shot into my eyes. I knew I hadn’t been handsome as a guy, but my reflection was the real me. The white skin now was a sign of beauty instead of the hallmark of a nerd. I had an oval shaped face, with my old eyes gleaming in their smart green.

The scars of my horrible acne were gone, maybe due to the fact that I wouldn’t have thought face washing as sissyish and avoided it at all cost if I’d been a girl all my life. Or maybe it just was the transformation... Instead of my usual cave men legs, they were really smooth now. It wasn’t like they’d been shaved, but the small hairs were barely visible.  Softly caressing my leg I realized that the sensitivity was way higher. I could see in the mirror how my nipples started to become erect… I was arousing myself. Sadly I had the same old brown hair on my head, but that was correctable. Or maybe I just needed a good haircut to make my mane presentable.

I’d carefully refrained from touching the lips between my legs. I was aroused enough anyway and didn’t want to make a mess. Still, just looking at my slit made me rub my sensitive legs in anticipation. Why did I want to fondle myself? My even smaller hands — I didn’t have big ones in the first place — snaked over to my breasts. Delicate fingers rubbed the alluring flesh of my boobs. They seemed to be the same size as Nina’s, but I wasn’t exactly an expert. Watching porn - even lesbian porn - doesn’t really prepare a guy for having his or now her own.

“Stop this, you can fondle yourself later,” Nina ordered and beckoned me over.

Damn what was going on with me? I hadn’t actually realized that my left hand had crept down to my slit while I was pondering my boob-sizes. I was so hot, but I needed to stop, Nina had asked me to. But maybe she would… I sashayed to her, waving my cute but seductively.

“Girl, damn it! Here, try this corset.” She said and gave me a really hot black corset that made me rub my legs together. “But wait a second, I’ll show you how to do it right.”

She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it pulled off. Then she took off her corset and told me: “Now that you’ve got to ogle my beautiful self, please watch how to put these clothing on. I’ll let yourself try it out later and help you if you need me.”

“Shouldn’t I, like, wear panties first?” I asked slightly confused.

She groaned, bent down and pulled panties out of a drawer and smirked: “Yes, you should like totally, wear panties first. Here catch.”

I caught the thrown red panties out of the air. Now I had another problem, though. I’d seen panties taken off many times, but which way was the right way to put them on? It wasn’t like there was the usual bulge that men’s pants had. But maybe, the washing instructions… They went to the back. I fumbled around, until I found the small tag and put them on under the snickering amusement of my lover.

Now that my nether region was covered, I started watching Nina put on her corset. I started to copy her and pulled the corset around my body. Using the fasteners, mimicking Nina, I closed it at the front, supporting my breasts. Now, I had to fasten it tight, which was a bigger challenge. I took the fastener in one hand and used the other to pull the strings in the back tight. I had some problems, but with Nina’s help I managed.

Finally, I was finished. My waist was clinched by the corset and my breasts were comfortably supported. They seemed to be even bigger in the mirror.

“Don’t dream lover… By the way, how should I call you? You definitely are no Tim anymore,” Nina said.

That was a good question. Tim really didn’t fit as a name anymore. I so didn’t like Tina as a name; it was connected with too many bad memories. Another name with T… Maybe Thea, but that seemed too old fashioned. Tanya… yes, that was the right name name. Like Anya, the cute girl in my class I’d had a crush on — she never really gave a shit for me though. 

“Here take the shirt,” Nina ordered me, gave me a shirt she’d pulled out of another wardrobe and asked, “Have you found a name already?”

God, she was pushing. I pulled the scandalous, red shirt over my head. I started wondering, did she want to dress me like a porn star? She also gave me some fine, black socks which I immediately used on my uncomfortably cool feet.

I wiggled my really cute butt at her and said, “A good name takes its time. But, yes, I’ve found one. Hello, kind lady, my name is Tanya.”

“Okay, Tanya, please put on this trouser and follow me,” she said smiling encouragingly.

What was up with this body? She smiled at me, and my nipples started to strain. The dampness between my legs was its own indicator. I figured it was great to be so sexy, but I really needed some relief. Nina waved at me and I followed her into the next room, the bathroom. To my great relief it had a floor heating to warm my feet.

“Please take a seat on the toilet,” Nina told me and pulled a box out of the cupboard.

I sat down on the closed toilet and watched her opening the metallic box, which was filled with nail-polish. Smiling happily, she asked, “Now it’s time to decide, Tanya… Which color do you like?”

Ugh… that could be a hard decision. As a guy I’d always hated to see purple nail polish on girls. Red was a bit too standard and black was for depressive girls… I’d need specific clothing for most other colors. Green and blue wouldn’t really fit to my red shirt, a clear coat was boring, and one of those brown or bronze polishes was nothing but eww.  I always liked the pink, shimmering colors, seemingly close to the natural nail-color, but really more like the glittering interior of a sea shell. I wonder what the name was… Coral? Pearl? Probably something even fancier. I’d probably understand it one day, but for now I still had my guy perspective on colors - The spectral colors were enough, everything else was a mixture.

“Nina, I want to try one of those shimmering pink polishes. I think it’s called something like Pearl," I said regarding all the available colors in the box.

“Well… Tanya, I won’t use clear coat, since you’ll be back to normal in the morning, but please watch how it is done. Give me your right hand please,” Nina explained.

I’d be a guy tomorrow, and I just got into being a hot girl. Hopefully, guy me wouldn’t be disappointed. But then I hadn’t had problems with being a guy, so I probably wouldn’t. I stretched out my right hand, she told me to spread my fingers and put some paper between them, so the fingers wouldn’t touch and smear the polish.

It was incredible when she took my hand. I’d been aroused before, but when she touched my fingers, it felt like she was touching the glans of guy-me’s penis. A moan escaped my mouth, and my legs were rubbing themselves from excitement.

“Please stop fidgeting, Tanya,” Nina ordered and started to apply the polish to my nails.

It was really hard, but she had said so. I couldn’t move, until I was allowed. When she moved her hand I needed to suppress the moans that wanted to escape me. Still, I couldn’t prevent panting from arousal. Finally, she’d finished one hand and told me to wave it while she cared for the other.

When she was about to finish my second hand, I couldn’t suppress it anymore. Another moan escaped me. Nina looked at me and wrinkled her forehead questing, “What’s up? I could swear you’re about to come from me stroking your hand… You are, ain’t you?”

I could only nod, pressing my legs together, while she painted my left pinky.

“Oh, god… You’re a Sensate. Just wave your hands and wait until the polish dries. I’ll help you,” she said soothingly.

She wanted to give me relief? I needed her to touch me, happy tears fell from my eyes.

“Okay… Please hurry,” I said shivering from excitement.

Stretch your arms over your head and keep them away from your body,” Nina ordered and I immediately complied.

She hugged me, pleasure was emanating from every centimeter she touched. Our lips locked, her tongue forced its entrance into my mouth cavity and finally found mine. Tiny spasms of pleasure reverberated through my body. I would have melted into a puddle if she hadn’t held me. Moaning into her mouth excitedly I spread my legs apart as if to allow her to enter. Mental pictures of an erect penis closing in ran through my head, her hands rubbing my ultra-sensitive skin, her mouth nibbling at my neck. When I started shrieking, close to the peak, I was caught by Nina’s mouth, muffling me while muscles all over my body clenched and stretched in the throes of my first female orgasm.

The arousal and the following orgasm pushed my lubrication into overdrive and now my panties felt wet. That wasn’t the only problem… All the time, while she worked me up to my peak, I’d submissively held up my arms. Now that the excitement started to fade my arms began to hurt. “Nina, may I take my arms down?”

Why did I need to ask her? She had told me so and I was bound to follow through? I was her puppet? No, I could move them down, but she had told me and I didn’t want to disappoint her. What was going on?

Nina must have caught on that I’d gone directly from post orgasmic bliss to confusion and a slight panic. “You may take your arms down, Tanya,” she said and explained, “I’m an alpha werewoman that means I can give werewomen orders which they’ll want to obey. Don’t worry love, I won’t hurt you.”

I loved to obey her, but it was worrisome regardless what she said. I didn’t get to really think about it though, because she caught me in another hug. Her skin touching mine, distracted me from my forced submissiveness and amped my levels of arousal. I started panting again. Couldn’t I stay, like, ten minutes without being aroused? Anyway, her touch made me feel better.

Nina disengaged and thought for a moment. “Tanya, how do you like your nails?”

Confused about the sudden change of subject and stretched my hands to look at the nails. “Well… I like them fine, the color looks really good on my hands, I think. Why do you ask?”

“I guess I was just curious about your level of girlishness”, Nina smiled. Looking at me intensely, she continued, “Oh… You’re aroused again? Let’s go and scratch that itch.”

God, I couldn’t resist her seductive smiles. Where did that woman learn flirting? “Sure lover, lead on," I purred - Two could play the game.

She took my hand, which made me quiver in expectancy. Nina then led me back into the bedroom, while my nipples stretched in happy anticipation against the fabric of my shirt.

“Please sit down on the bed, while I undress,” she told me.

This time I didn’t feel the need of immediate compliance though. Seeing my surprise Nina smirked at me, while pulling off her top. Relieved that she didn’t use her mystic domination powers again, I placed myself on the bed. I watched her boobs appear and lusty feelings spread in my abdomen. I so wanted her to touch me, but she was by no way finished with her little torture session. She didn’t take off her corset, although she shortly felt her boobs through the fabric. No, she pulled off her trousers, revealing cute little black panties snuggling her crotch and ass. God, I couldn’t see enough of her.

“Don’t move, I’m going to undress you,” Nina said smirking at me again.

She aroused me so easily… Nina pulled the shirt over my head and unfastened the corset.

“Lie down obediently like a good girl,” she said pushing me down on the bed.

I was supposed to be a good girl, I wondered, while she unbuttoned my trousers and pulled them down my legs, revealing my damp, red panties.

“Little Tanya has made a mess,” Nina teased and planted another of her acquisitive kisses on my mouth. “Just stay, so I can make you sing the opera of ecstasy.”

That sounded gooood… She had started by stroking my sides with her delicate hands. Moving them to my belly and back circling around my breasts. I started breathing heavily. My nipples were erect like little penises and the moistness between my legs increased. Nina’s hands stopped their march around my boobs and climbed down in direction of my nether region. Meanwhile she bent over me, her mouth slowly dropping on my left breast. Her lips delicately touched the sensitive flesh of my boob and a moan was elicited from my mouth.

Her tongue was flicking my nipple and her hands caressed my thighs. My legs slowly spread under the delightful touches of her delicate fingers. My back arched, while I was clenching my fists in expectancy.  Glancing down to see her fingers tracing around my nether lips, I realized something was pushing in her panties. I grabbed her in shock while watching a penis growing out of her underwear. It was so stiff; I just saw its hardness.

Nina stopped her ministrations and pulled down her panties. I could see her manhood in its full glory. My whole intention was fixed on its quivering tip. Meanwhile Nina’s hands had snaked to my pussy. Her left hand was running circles around it while her right hand cautiously spread the lips. I moaned, feeling the still alien sensations that my body craved so much. I felt her probing deeper, imagining how full I would feel, filled by her wonderful cock.

Pulling out her hand, she elicited a lustful scream by rubbing my sensitive spot — it was so much better, than my former glans. She brought her fingers to her mouth, licked them clean and said giggling: “Tanya, I love your yummy pussy drool.”

I wished she was talking less and doing more. I craved her dick, why was she waiting? Finally, she was finished licking and rubbed my nipples again. I couldn’t stand it anymore. “Nina! Fuck me, please fuck me, just fuck me, please.”

I needed her to enter me, to take me, to dominate my slutty little self. Still, Nina asked teasingly: “Have you been a good girl?”

“Yes, No… I don’t care, please enter me, please make me cum,” I begged, pleading her with my eyes, ready to scream with frustration. I needed her.

“Okay, my little Sensate, you’ve been good, so you deserve a reward,” she smirked eagerly with anticipation.

Then finally, after a fast flick to my nipples, which had me moaning again, she spread my already wide open legs even further and let the tip of her cock dance over my entrance. I wanted to jump on it, but she had told me not to move. She grabbed my breasts again and slowly pushed into my sanctuary. I felt my vagina stretching, trying to accommodate the warm, alien object entering. It brushed my clitoris, eliciting a series of lustful screams after another. I didn’t feel any hymen ripping, but that probably was due to the fact that I’d lost my virginity yesterday already. At least it didn’t hurt as a guy. Nina’s dick slowly advanced further, brushing another sensitive spot of mine and finally completely filling my pussy. I was so unbelievably full, an unknown feeling of completeness… Then she pulled out again, and pushed back in. I started to scream and yell in the rhythm of her strokes. My pussy muscles clenched around her cock, trying to catch it, while Nina constantly worked to let me reach my peak.

She had worked my pussy and my breasts for quite some time when the tension became almost unbearable. Then, finally, I released. I shuddered, my eyes rolled back into my head from the pleasure. I spasmned around her cock, causing Nina’s own orgasm and delighted in the feeling of her cum squirting against my cervix.

She collapsed on top of me, squishing my breasts with her body, while her cock started shrinking out of my pussy, although my muscles were still trying to milk it. I got to experience the legendary female post-orgasmic bliss. I felt totally boneless and absolutely satisfied. I must have worn a silly grin on my face, but that was to be expected. Still, although I felt the relief of orgasm, I could easily imagine continuing our love fest.

Nina thought the same and her penis shrunk away completely, while her pussy returned. We continued, but this time as lesbian lovers. I got to be more active and fondle and lick her, too.

 

***

 

I was dreaming of Nina, how we made love together… But then, suddenly, it became serious. She told me, not to hurt myself — why would I want to do that — and to come back every afternoon. Wondering why she ordered me and didn’t just ask me, I woke up. I must had drunk something the evening before and had a blackout. I couldn’t really have transformed into a girl, dressed in drag, painted my nails, fucked my minds out with a Futanari?(Japanese term for dick girl)  Nina and actually enjoyed every part of it. God, I began to understand why they warned children about drugs. They could leave you doubt reality.

Groaning I pulled myself from the covers and looked around. A dirty sheet was thrown in front of the mirror, the corset I dreamed wearing, was lying on the ground. It couldn’t be real could it? Me making a mess of the sheet, spreading my pussy drool why coming again and again. What a weird dream... I’d always thought the gender bender stuff utterly creepy. Why would one want to be a girl? Being a guy was alright in my opinion.

Well, there was only one way to remove my strange doubts. I remembered Nina applying nail polish to my fingernails. It should still be there, if I’d really been a girl for the night. It should still be there, except the transformation had eaten it. Dreadfully, I pulled out my hands from under the blanket. The fingers looked normal, but fuck. I was so fucked. There really was polish on my nails. It looked somewhat chipped on most of my fingers, as if the nails had broken the polish while changing shape. Only the polish on my pinky finger looked intact, but then the nail size hadn’t really changed.

The polish and the memories alone would have been explicable, like Nina had used some hypnotic drugs on me, but the fact that it was cracked, that was something I couldn’t explain. I had seen damaged nail polish before, but it had never looked like this. My fingers looked like those of a sissy, it was disgusting. I’d need to remove this crap. Women used some kind of toxic stuff to remove it. How had my chemistry teacher called it? Acidone, Acetone or Acetyl? I didn’t exactly remember, but it surely had to be found somewhere in Nina’s bathroom.

I couldn’t leave the house like this. God, what had she done to me? I thought the woman loved me, but it was just my luck that I’d find one, that only wanted something from me. What was the problem with women and their wants?  Money, time and favors were the usual stuff a guy had to put up with, but now I’d stumbled upon one that wanted my maleness. Why couldn’t girls just want me for myself, for my soul?

I left the bed and went to the bathroom. Remembering her polish box from my waking nightmare, I also found a bottle with polish remover next to it. My teacher had used it on a rag and used it to remove a picture he’d scrawled on a plastic bottle. The procedure had left black stains on the rug though. I took three layers of toilet paper, added the liquid and started to scrape off the annoying varnish. Finally my fingernails looked acceptable again. I used the sink to wash off the remains of the hazardous substance and dried my hands.

After using the shower, to get rid of the stink of last night I left the bathroom and went looking for my clothes. I grabbed a bathrobe and went down to the living room to take the replacement clothes out of my rucksack. At least I had thought to bring new clothes this time. That way I wouldn’t smell on my way home.

I just wanted to run away from this place. It was just too much, crazy magic transforming me and my so called lover just disappearing after having wild sex with the nymphomaniac girl-me. Moisture seeped into my eyes, but I wouldn’t cry. This last indignity wouldn’t happen to me. Still, my stomach announced itself. I’d just raid Nina’s freezer, I didn’t care to ask for permission. Bad luck for her that I’d eat her caviar.

Damn, I was pathetic. I didn’t even know if she had caviar and now I was planning childish revenge schemes. I made a toast, applied butter, Nina’s expensive Greek honey and enjoyed it trying to forget my heartache. Why did she do this? Why? Up until now I had ignored the note, lying in one corner of the table. My disappointment with her was just too great. I took a peek and saw what Nina had scribbled, “Accident, sorry.  Come back this afternoon.”

What the hell, she didn’t even have time to write me a proper note? But maybe it really was an emergency. It changed nothing about the humiliation of the last night though. I remembered being girlyfied and her controlling me with her orders. What did she say? She was an alpha… and I was supposed to be her submissive plaything? I didn’t enjoy obeying orders and having no choice really felt horrible.

She told me to keep up my arms and I somehow managed to do it through an orgasm. It was just scary. And I had needed her; I had needed to feel her touch, to penetrate me. Just remembering it made my legs snap shut it horror. Why had I been so horny? After some time as a girl I hadn’t been able to think about anything but sex. Would she chain me to a wall and wait until I begged to be taken?

 

***

 

Finally, I was home… My adventure hadn’t ended when I left Nina’s mansion. No sitting in a bus daydreaming, I started ogling the person in front of me. A really hot blond haired guy. His strong, muscled arms made me wonder how he’d like to get his dick sucked. I had nearly started screaming in terror. Not only I head turned into a girl, the transformation had also made me into a fag.

But now, I was home. I would just immerse myself in my favorite games and just forget Nina and everything what happened with her. No way would I return to her. Sex had been awesome, but it wasn’t worth to be her nymphomaniac puppet. I had been transformed into a girl and just jumped into bed with her. I had begged her to penetrate me. I hadn’t even been able to think about refusing her. I had needed to be touched, dear god, I’d come from her rubbing my boobs and kissing me, after that torturous nail polishing session.

And I couldn’t disobey her. If she had ordered me to lick her ass, I’d done it. Even if she’d ordered me to clean the toilet bowl with my tongue, I’d probably still done it. My dream was still haunting me. She’d told me not to hurt myself, and I wouldn’t do it. Not that I’d done that anyway, I wasn’t the suicidal type. But I knew she wanted me to return and I felt the need to comply. But I would be stronger, I wouldn’t give in, I swore to myself.

I threw my bag into a corner; maybe I’d care about laundry later, but not now. Now I’d need to distract myself or I’d go nuts, running around in circles like a caged polar-bear. I started my PC and jumped on my bed, waiting for it to boot. I absently rubbed my breasts. It really had felt great, having Nina give me a nipple-orgasm… and having her large cock entering my pussy… My hand snaked down to rub the folds of my vagina… and hit the shaft of my hardening dick. I snapped out of it. What the hell had she done to me? Now got a hard on by thinking about being fucked as a girl. I was so fucked up I could scream.

Ultimately my computer was finished booting and I could get to business. The business of respeccing(Gamer slang: Changing the distribution of skill points of a character) to Retri(Gamer slang: Retribution Paladin — The damage dealing orientation of a paladin) and kick some Horde(One of the two player factions in World of Warcraft) ass. They would so suffer… I’d just love to rip them apart, activate my wings and kill them in a spree of critical hits. Being finished planning to let off steam on surely deserving Horde-players, I started the game. My hot holy paladin did a lot less for me. Considering I’d been a girl myself, having a female avatar looked a lot less alluring. But one of those bald studly heroes… God what was I thinking?

Once I had changed my Paladin to retribution I joined a battlefield. I made Selena massacre some enemies, but it didn’t really fascinate me as usual. I should rejoice slaying them for the glory of the Alliance(The other faction — the faction with humans), spamming my taunting emoticons and shouting out the Alliance’s battle cry over the chat. I didn’t enjoy it though; it actually bored me to death. It wasn’t like I hadn’t seen or done all of this before. In the end an ice mage got me. Those bastards were totally overpowered, but the developers did nothing. Whatever, it wasn’t like I really cared.

I realized that I really didn’t care for gaming at all. Slaying down enemies was so pointless; it just reduced the number of people that could make love to me… Gaming as a distraction was so not working. I didn’t want to try porn, I feared what I would think and I wanted to distract myself from these alien feelings. Anime? Most plotlines were the same anyway and again I didn’t need the blatant “fan service”(Naked boobs, lolita, gender bender… stuff the audience likes to see. It’s usually used for nudity). The strange mood I was in would probably only make me fantasize about wearing these outfits. Whatever, I couldn’t it wasn’t like I was interested at hanging in front of the screen anyway.

Why did I lose my motivation to play? I was used to sit 12 hours or longer in front of my PC, playing or doing other stuff and now I lost motivation after 15 minutes. I felt like a broken record, but what the hell had happened to me? It must have been the transformation, there was no other explanation. Damn, I should have asked Nina yesterday, but I didn’t think about it, I had just been too horny to ask. What would I do now? My purpose of life was gone, I just knew it someway. I wouldn’t ever enjoy wasting my time in front of my PC. When my parents had been alive, they’d called it computer addiction, but I hadn’t cared. Now both were gone.

I would have to live with it, now I had to find a new way of killing time. In my desperation I grabbed my rucksack and took out the old laundry, gathered the other stuff in my home and went to the pay-washing machine in the cellar. When this was done, my horrible boredom returned. I had to do something, so I remembered abandoned hobbies. Going over to my old bookshelf I pulled out my old Potter books. I hadn’t bought the most recent, but all the others were in my possession.

Grabbing the first, I started reading, lying on my bed.  The adventures of Harry, Hermione and Ron really captivated me again. I forgot the course of time, when finally the grumbling of my stomach had become unbearable. Putting the book aside, I rose and took my rucksack. I needed to resupply and the discounter around the corner was the place to go.

Having done my hunting session I went to the cashier. He was a fat, balding middle aged guy, who for some reason felt he needed to work as a low-wage worker - the modern kind of slave in my opinion. I preferred my Spartan living to wasting my time like this. Anyway, putting my sparse purchases on the band, I watched him closer. His fleshy fingers would feel awesome on my boobs… I’d just love to have him suck my dick… Licking his cratered face and the smooth skin on his head… I started to lick my lips in arousal. Realization hit me. That guy was ugly by any definition of the word. Had I become omni-sexual or something?

Well… those undead had looked cute, when I wasn’t slaughtering them. God, my libido ran amok. Would I also do the neighbor’s cat? Thinking about it, I didn’t. I still didn’t like animals, although the bear and cat form of those druids were just juicy. Thank god for the small blessings. At least I was only attracted to things with intelligence — I didn’t care for the form and apparently the body temperature wasn’t all that important…

After I had paid for my groceries, I returned to my apartment. I thought about continuing reading the Potter novel, but watching all those cute, beautiful, handsome or just interesting people, I was horny as hell. I needed to free my trouser snake. I grabbed a paper towel and lay down on my bed. While skillfully rubbing my cock, I started fantasizing: Nina licking my boobs, my imaginary nipples straining under her experienced tongue; the cashier kneading my breasts with his thick clumsy fingers, while boning my pussy with his gigantic dick. I could feel its tip spreading my nether lips. It would brush my clit… I came. Cum squirted from my erect cock, but was caught by the paper towel.

It was my climax, and it felt somewhat anticlimactic. Doing yourself was not the same as being fucked or fucking someone else. I realized what I had missed out, but at least I’d be able to think clear now, not wondering about how to use other people’s bodies for my pleasure.

I was a nymphomaniac in female form, omni-sexual, lost my motivation for gaming and I still felt the need to return to Nina. At least I didn’t have AIDS… but with all this shit happening I wasn’t too sure. It surely would top it all if she’d also infected me with the HI-virus…

 I really should keep away from her; she had a too big influence over me. But she would be disappointed if I didn’t return to her. She’d asked me to come. She surely could explain what had happened. She was the cause of everything though… Still it had felt so good to be with her and I needed to know.

 

***

 

I had broken the oath to myself. I was standing in front of Nina’s property again, I just couldn’t resist her compulsion spell. I would like to delude myself into thinking I came back for information, or to make her justify herself, but the real reason was that she’d ordered me to. Groaning in frustration about my lack of willpower I went up the driveway yet again.

I rang the bell and after some time the door opened. A Goth was standing in the doorframe. She had black hair, black long eyelashes, black clothes with a skull on her shirt, black nail polish and even a black lipstick. She was smaller than me; I guessed about 1.70 meters(5 feet 9.25 inches) tall. Her heavy makeup made it hard to estimate her age, but she probably was about my age.

“Oh, hi, you’re the new one,” she said and gave me a quick hug.

What was it with girls and their hugs? And what did she mean with “the new one”? Had Nina other lovers beside me, or even transformed other guys into nymphomaniac girls?

My confusion must have showed, because the Goth-girl said: “I’m Laura, Nina told us to expect you and to introduce you to the ha… pack. Come in.”

Her behavior certainly didn’t seem too depressed. I expected Goths to be always moping, but she was rather bubbly - not like the bias in my head at all. I followed her into the living room. The thick red curtains were closed again and another woman was sitting on an armchair. She looked like one of those blonde models in the magazines. Not like the real-world version, but one on those photoshopped pictures. She was the utmost ideal of feminine beauty, a woman that made me hard by just looking at her.

Thinking about it, that was rather strange, considering the fact that I considered people equally attractive. She was the epitome of sexiness though, someone that needed to be worshiped, although she was only wearing a jeans and an unremarkable shirt. She was a bit taller than me, having the perfect model frame.

“Hi, my name’s Sarah. Please take a seat,” the blonde told me.

It went to the couch again and Laura seated herself next to me. I was bewildered with the situation. I’d expected Nina to tell me what the hell was going on and now these other girls were here. Anyway, what did Laura mean with pack?

She put a hand on my arm and asked, “Well… what is your name?”

“Sorry, I totally forgot to introduce myself,” I said slightly embarrassed. “My name is Tim and I don’t know what the fuck is going on.”

Raising her eyebrows Sarah said, “No need to cuss… Did Nina tell you what we are and the ropes?”

“What we are?” I echoed confused.

“That’s so typical," Laura groaned.

Sarah agreed rolling her eyes: “She’s so much a guy even as a girl… She probably just jumped you after you transformed and totally forgot to tell you what was going on, didn’t she?”

“Well sort of. What do you mean with her being a guy as a girl?” I said, profoundly confused by their banter.

“Did she really tell you nothing?” Laura asked shocked. “She just had sex with you after you transformed?”

That wasn’t exactly true… She dressed me up, painted my nails and then we’d had sex. “Not instantly, but the only things she told me were that she was an alpha, I was a Sensate and I shouldn’t worry about her strange compulsion stuff.”

Sighing in relief Sarah said: “I guess her behavior was somewhat justified, but still she should have told you what was going on after your first orgasm or so… To relieve the suspense, you are a werewoman, we all are werewomen. That means we’ll turn into girls after nightfall and into guys in the morning.”

“So I’ll be a girl again, every night for the rest of my life?” I asked shocked.

I so hadn’t planned to return to my sex addict female self. Although it had really felt awesome…

“Yes, you will, honey," Laura told me with a reassuring hug. “And you’ll like it, everyone does after a time.”

“I liked it very well, but I wasn’t me, not really. I mean I was thrilled about polishing my nails,” I narrated my shocking experience.

“Oh… that’s called a second mind, I got one for my male form," Sarah exclaimed. “It’s like your personality is twisted a bit, so you can accept your new form, or in my case my old form. You don’t need worry about it Tim. You’re still yourself, you’re just thinking female. It’ll fade when you’re comfortable with your female self.”

“But I don’t want to be comfortable with being a nymphomaniac girl,” I whined. It really sucked, especially considering how submissive she, I had been to Nina.

“It just looks scary now Tim… You’ll get used to it and learn to love it,” Laura said stroking me reassuringly. But that was exactly what I feared, becoming nothing but a sex-addicted slut… I didn’t just want to be a sex-toy for everyone that came across me.

Sarah apparently realized that they weren’t helping, so she changed the topic, “Whatever… I guess it’s time to properly introduce us and explain some more stuff about being a werewoman. I’ll just start with myself. You already know my female name. My male name is Simon by the way. I was transgendered and thinking about starting hormone replacement therapy when I met Nina. Although I felt like a girl I was still gynosexual. I didn’t believe anyone would be interested in a sexual relationship with someone like me, but Nina didn’t mind. Sometime during our first intercourse she bit me and infected me with the virus.”

“So you’ve been overjoyed to transform…” I said, while I’d never met a transsexual before, I certainly knew that her fondest wish had been fulfilled.

Sarah nodded, “Yes, the shocking thing was to transform back into a guy. I suddenly didn’t hate it anymore… I actually liked doing guyish things. It freaked me even more than your second mind… I mean I had hated doing anything male and suddenly I enjoyed it. Whatever, I still prefer to be female, it just suits my personality better, so I asked Nik… Nina to lock me in female form.”

Nik? So Nina had a male form, too? I should have had expected it, considering her domineering female self, but it hadn’t come to my mind before.

“I should add that I’m a model-type werewoman. That means I’m inhumanly beautiful and attractive. I guess the reason is that I always imagined myself as a woman when I still was a transgendered guy and my transformation turned me into the very best,” Sarah finished her introduction.

“You mean there are different types of werewomen?” I asked.

“Sure… Tim, you’re a Sensate, Nina is our Alpha, Sarah already explained herself and as you may have guessed, I’m a Goth-type,” Laura explained. “I guess it’s a good Idea to introduce myself now. The name of my male self is Lukas. I went through a really nasty break-up and was left habitually depressed. Thanks to that fact I was turned into a Goth-type during my transformation. It sort of solved my problems, I’m no longer depressed and I have something like a family now.”

I saw, it was uncomfortable to talk about for her. She was slightly shaking when she recalled the events that led to her transformation. Messy break-up probably was a truck-sized understatement. I didn’t want to dig deeper though, it was a very obvious open wound.

“Being a Goth-type means I need to be around my alpha very regularly or I lose my emotions. The world becomes dull, sad and pointless. I start to sink into melancholy. On the plus side I can read thoughts and talk mind to mind. It doesn’t work on Nina though and I need eye contact with normal people. I can also pull an Obi-Wan on people,” Laura introduced her special type of werewoman.

Shit… she could read my thoughts? Had I thought something nasty, like the fact she looked mega freaky in her getup? I mean she was cute, but that dark stuff so didn’t fit her personality. But that mind control stuff was really scary. Could she tell me to put my hand on a hot cooking plate and I would execute that like a robot?

“I wouldn’t do that Tim!” Laura said shocked. “I can read your thoughts, I feel what you feel. What kind of person do you think I am?”

Not such a monster, but it was scary enough that she could do it in theory… and I had been wrong about people before. It wasn’t like I could read her thoughts. I hated this compulsion stuff. Nina had just ordered me here and I’d followed like an obedient poodle. Why did Nina do this to me? I thought she loved me.

I found myself in a hug. Laura gave me a chaste kiss and said, “She loves you, or she wouldn’t have infected you. Members for a harem need to be chosen well, or you’ll have nothing but problems. I’m sure she didn’t want to scare you, or use you like a pet. She had a problem at her company or she’d explained herself this morning.”

There was one big advantage about mindreaders… They always knew what stressed you and could calm you down. Laura was smiling at me, and I realized she’d done it again. She started grinning and gave me another quick hug.

“Back to the introductions: Now you know our names, but what is your female identity? I guess you have a female name…” Sarah asked, changing the topic again.

Sure, I had one, but that was the name of my second mind. Thinking about it I realized I still agreed with the reasoning. “Well… My female name is Tanya. Nina said I was a Sensate, but I don’t know what that means for me. Do you know?”

“I like your choice of name Tim,” Sarah said. “Being a Sensate means you have been an addict to something. The infection replaced your addiction by the strong desire for sexual contact in your female form. You’ll crave any contact in your female form; you’ll have a hard time to resist flirting opportunities and are pretty much incapable of resisting sexual temptation.”

Shit, so I was a total nymphomaniac - A living sex doll. A guy would only need to wolf-whistle and I’d suck him off.

“On the plus side, you’re super sensitive. You’ll have orgasms the rest of us can only dream off, or leach off with her telepathy,” Sarah said, snarking at Laura. “You don’t need to worry, it’s not all sex. You’re good at comforting other people and sensing their worries. You’re called Sensate not Nympho.”

“That’s not totally correct. At worst you’d really be a nymphomaniac, a sex toy for everyone who wants to fuck you. At best it’s you who’ll decide to make love to someone. It’ll be you who’ll ease their worries and stresses. So if one of us is stressed it will be your decision to suck us off. You’ll always enjoy sexual contact, it’s not some kind of physical addiction and won’t lose its satisfaction factor. You will be someone we can always trust for emotional support. A good Sensate makes for a harmonious harem,” Laura elaborated.

“A harem?” I asked confused. And why would I want to suck them off? They were attractive, but… well…

“A harem is a pack of werewomen. The term is older than anime, in case you wondered,” Sarah explained.

Before we could start a discussion about harem anime, Laura quickly interjected: “It’s our alternative family unit. The alpha is our leader and as you have already realized, there is a serious sexual attraction between all of us. All members of a harem feel strong sexual attraction towards each other, even if their current gender doesn’t fit your usual sexuality. We instinctively like each other like family and have a very strong bond of sympathy among ourselves. The better the harem harmonizes the stronger this bond will become.”

“So I, being a good Sensate, will make us all love each other more,” I concluded.

Sarah nodded. “Yes, and me supporting us with art and money, Laura being a good Goth finding troubles, Nina being the Alpha organizing everything and providing our seraglio…”

The doorbell rang. And Laura jumped up to open the door. So a good harem was better than family, while a bad harem would be the worst thing this side of hell. I hadn’t decided about this one yet. Sarah and Laura seemed nice enough, but Nina had just infected me with this were stuff without asking. She had manipulated me, had given me those mind control suggestions and ran off in the morning…

Laura entered the room and was followed by two men.  They were both older than me. I estimated the age of the younger guy at about 35-40 years, I couldn’t really say about the other, but he certainly seemed older.

The hair of the younger guy had a dirty blonde color and his eyes were shining blue. He was larger than me, about 1.85 meters(6 feet 1 inch) large, his muscled arms looked really hot.  Both of them were wearing casual clothing, shirts and jeans. The brown hair of the older guy started greying and he wasn’t as muscled and looked rather slim. He was my height and probably a white collar-worker, since he didn’t have the muscles a normal worker would have from long years of hard work. Not that I had those…

Laura went back to her place next to me, while the younger guy took place on the other side of her. The older guy seated himself on the remaining armchair. The younger guy seemed somewhat familiar; he had this slightly domineering presence, and his blue eyes…

“Nina, is that you?” I asked him, pretty sure I was right. He had her special aura.

“Do I look like a Nina?” he asked, raising his eyebrows. “But you’re right, although I’d prefer if you’d call me Nicklas when I look like this.”

“Well… you look hot…” I said stammering. Shouldn’t I ask him what the hell he’d done to me? Instead I was fawning over him like a schoolgirl — and I was still male.

Nicklas grinned at me saying, “I know that Tim, but thank you. So you girls introduced yourselves to our newest member? I guess I’ll just continue, so poor Tim has an idea who he’s dealing with.”

I rolled my eyes at that remark and Nick continued, “I became a were via infection. That means I was a transgendered woman before. I hated being female from all my soul, I guess I just couldn’t see its advantages then. On the other hand, I got a second mind for my female form, so that might explain it, too. Well, I was sitting cross dressed in a bar and a beautiful woman started to flirt with me. Finally, she bit me and ordered me to come to her home the next evening. I spent the whole night in euphoria and returned only in the morning. Imagine my surprise when I transformed into a guy. At least some of my baggy guy clothing was still fitting. The biggest problems were the shoes, but I still had some old sandals. To make a long story short, I was accepted into her harem, but I really didn’t like her style.  So, I left after stealing Max here from her control, and I was finally my own alpha.”

“And why did you infect me?” I asked, relieved that I’d finally been able to ask that question.

“Well… You need to know that Alphas have the undeniable urge to get a harem. I didn’t just want to pick random people and give them trouble, so I chose people who’d actually profit from it. Max will tell you his own story, but I helped Sarah with her gender problems and helped Laura with her depression and gave her a family. You were alone, and peeking into your thoughts, I realized you were a really interesting person. I wanted to help you with your lack of family, lack of purpose and lack of love. Is that such a bad thing?”

“So, you did this to help me? But I transform into a nymphomaniac…,” I said slightly angered.

“And that is so much worse than sitting in front of a computer playing games 12 hours a day? At least you’ll have assured pleasure this way,” Nick chided me. “I may have been a bit stupid yesterday, maybe I was domineering you too much. Sorry, I didn’t exactly expect you to become a Sensate.”

He was right, sort of. It was a bit frustrating to do nothing but playing computer, but everything else had bored me to death. The very idea of working, eww… But the others had said, I could use my being a sensate to help the harem, so it might actually be better. Having sex and helping people the same time.

“Atta boy,” Laura said she’d listened in on my thoughts again.

Their mindreading started to get old. Anyway, if they could read minds, what was the purpose of my Sensate sensitive abilities?

“I can explain that,” Nicklas said, he’d apparently listened to my thoughts, too. “Laura and I can only listen to your conscious thoughts, but most stuff is unconscious. We can only help with problems the person is actually conscious of; we’re powerless against all the others. And that’s where you’re strong. We need to come back to the introductions though. Max, tell Tim your story.”

“Okay… I was born from a breeder, another type of werewoman. I spend my first 12 years as a little boy with the harem of my mother. They were my family. When my transformations as a werewoman started, the old Alpha died, and there was no Beta to take over the harem. The Janus Council split us and I was separated from my mother and the rest of our harem. I soon was too much trouble for my new Alpha and he traded me to another harem. I had been traded with or against my will between harems for some time, when I was traded into the harem of my last Alpha. She locked me into female form and completely dominated my life with her compulsions for 15 years. Nicklas finally rescued me from that bondage,” Max narrated his sad origin.

After a few breaths he continued, “Since I was born as a werewoman I’m not a special type. I’m a so called Standard-type.  That means I had an easy time learning to transform at will, but I don’t have any special abilities or handicaps like you. I should mention my female name, it was Mia.”

“Thank you for introducing yourself, Max," Niklas said. “I won’t dominate your life like that Tim, so you don’t need to worry. Still, we need to decide what we will do now…”

A pleasurable tingling spread over my body. Before my toes started curling, I heard Max yell outraged with a pitching voice, “Why Nicklas? I don’t want to transfooo…”

Apparently he was taken by orgasms and it didn’t take long for me either, until the world faded into a haze of pleasure. When I came back to my senses, I heard Nina say, “You have to get over it, love. You can’t let that old bitch cripple you forever. I don’t mind that you’re a guy when you’re alone, but you need to learn to accept your femininity again. I need you, lover, and you know it doesn’t work with us being guys. We can only have a lesbian relationship. That way we can avoid dominating each other.”

“Well, but…,” Mia said with her beautiful voice, before she was interrupted by Nina.

Nina said, “No but. Your alpha says you need to embrace your female self again. And your lover needs you…”

“Hey, you’re finished. You’re a real hotty, you know?” Laura rudely interrupted my eavesdropping session.

My body didn’t feel that alien as the last time. It still felt strangely comfortable, but that was a good thing in my opinion. Still, the few orgasms of my transformation hadn’t really relieved the sexual arousal that I’d build up during the day. If anything, my transformation had only increased my arousal to new levels. So that was what they meant with incapable to resist sexual temptation. I certainly wanted to hug Laura and make her tingle my clit, while kissing me madly.

But it wasn’t to be. “Crap, your jeans are down the drain. I guess your hips are just too wide.”

“Damn, fuck… these jeans were new, I had bought them only half a year ago,” I sobbed. Now I needed to fast again, to buy new ones. This being a werewoman totally screwed up my life.

“It’s not that bad… As the last resort I can buy you new ones, but Nina probably will. You won’t need to hunger,” Laura soothed me, while Sarah returned with drinks for everyone.

She was so nice to me; I just needed to show her my gratitude. I hugged her and planted a strong kiss on her unsuspecting lips, which she suddenly opened. She forced her tongue into my mouth. When our tongues touched, electricity ran through my body, my nipples became hard, pushing the fabric of my shirt. My whole body started to tinge in pleasure. I realized I was purring and cuddling myself against Laura.

“Tanya, what are you doing?” I heard Nina asking, but didn’t really care. Couldn’t Laura just slip her hands under my shirt, or into my shredded Jeans?

“Purrfect… She’s totally gone into nympho mode. While I’d love to fuck our little sex-addict, we need to elaborate what to do with her. Sarah, please go and fetch the bondage gear.”

Bondage gear? I hoped I hadn’t heard that. I thought they didn’t want to treat me as a submissive slave… But I so needed someone make me cum… Tingling my perky boobies and filling my slit. God, I was moist again.

“Sorry about this Tanya, but we need to talk and this is impossible when you’re flirting all the time,” she apologized. “Sarah, please give me the gag.”

Gag? They wanted to gag me? But I couldn’t talk when I was gagged.

Raising her eyebrows Nina said, “That’s the point lover. You won’t be able to do any serious talking anyway until you’ve cum enough. This way your cries and moans of pleasure will be muffled. Open your mouth as wide as you can.”

I opened my mouth, and Sarah bent over to insert a ball gag. I’d always thought it hot on girls in porn, but I’d never expected to wear one myself. I angrily yelled, “Stop it! I don’t want this!” But only muffled something came out. Meanwhile Sarah had pulled off my shredded Jeans.

Spread your legs,” Nina ordered and Sarah inserted a vibrator in my aching pussy.

It elicited a moan from my gagged mouth. What did they want to do with me?

Close your legs, keep them together and pull of your shirt,” Nina’s next orders came.

While I was undressing my slightly oversized shirt, Sarah was doing something at my legs. First, she ensnared my thighs and then my ankles. When I’d pulled off my shirt, she was still fastening something at my ankles. I tried to move my legs, but they’d been fastened to the couch.

Nina didn’t give me time to ponder about the meaning. “Put your arms behind the back of the couch.”

I obediently executed her command again. Why did she do this to me? Why? She’d promised me not to. Now Sarah was binding my wrists. I started to hyperventilate in panic. I didn’t want this. I didn’t want to be their sex toy.”

I felt a hand rubbing my thighs. A calming presence appeared in my mind. Somehow I knew it was Laura. “Tanya, don’t worry. Just enjoy the control of the ties. Revel in your helplessness. You know none of us will ever hurt you. I will be with you, we all are watching you.”

Then the vibrator was activated. A quiet, buzzing, gently vibrating presence in my folds. Stimulating my g-spot, the vibrator elicited soft moans through my gag. Laura was gently stroking my sides, reassuring and calming me, while I writhed in my bonds. It felt like my nipples wanted to touch the ceiling, but I didn’t really reach my peak. I was super aroused, but there was something missing.

I heard Nina say, “Now that our sex-maniac is busy, we can discuss what to do with her. I told you she’s on social security and living in a tiny one room apartment. I think she should room…”

A sudden pain on my left nipple distracted me from the conversation, my pussy clenched in surprise. Laura had used a nipple clamp on me. It hurt, but caused pleasurable feelings in my chest. A muffled cry of pain escaped my gagged mouth, when she fastened another one. Pressing some kind of button, she made both clamps gently vibrate. Repeated moans escaped me, while Laura rubbed, caressed and tickled my tummy, its sides and the insight of my thighs. Her hand was drawing figures on my skin, distracting me from the ongoing conversation.

“… think she should work,” I heard Mia saying. Work just wasn’t my strong point, so what.

“I think I need to make you cum, if you can still listen to them,” Laura’s mind told me. “I need you to cum hard, bucking against the binds, feeling your own limitations.”

Suddenly, another hand appeared on my breast. The other hand forced its way between my legs and went into my pussy, rubbing my clit, eliciting muffled cries of pleasure from me. Orgasm took me, my eyes rolled into the back of my head. It didn’t stop here though. Laura, knowing my thoughts and my state of arousal, pushed me over the edge again and again. The terror about being bound had subsided into a strange kind of comfort. I realized I totally trusted Laura to take good care of me.

“…Tanya will need something to balance her though, I’d suggest…,” Nina’s words penetrated the haze of my multiple orgasms.

It actually felt good to be totally passive. To just receive the pleasure of Laura’s ministrations, while writhing against my bonds. Being immobile, helpless against her whims started to really turn me on. My pussy muscles clenched the vibrator and her entering fingers. High pitched moans, muffled by the gag escaped my throat. The next orgasmic wave took me.

“…is quite intelligent, she just needs something that captivates her,” Laura said, when I returned from orgasmic nirvana.

Her fingers had left my slit and caressed my sensible breasts now. While the vibrator was still stimulating me, my need for sexual pleasure was satisfied for now. Some moans were yet escaping me, but the worst of my sexual arousal had subsided. The nipple clamps started to really hurt though.

“It’s ok,” Laura’s mind said, while she gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. “I’ll take them off honey.”

I let got a sigh of relief that I didn’t know I held, while Laura dimmed down the vibrator. Bending over me in a kiss on my nose, she thought spoke, “Tanya, do you think you can listen again, without jumping one of us?”

Good question… But my sexual desire had dimmed down to teenage male hornyness. Like in the math lessons in school when my hot, big busted classmate sat catty-corner to me and I’d had to survive classes without coming in my jeans. But yes, it was manageable.

“She certainly needs the training… Every good Sensate should know. And we’re not enough to satisfy her anyway,” Nina said.

I wasn’t exactly happy with her. Gagging me, binding me and then letting me cum madly on her couch while she decided over my fate. Oh yes… she did this to help me, what a joke. I certainly enjoyed being a sexy girl, having multiple orgasms in a row, but that didn’t mean I liked to be treated as a child. Who had given her the right to decide about me anyway? I certainly didn’t.

Now that my arousal had somewhat ebbed off, I was fuming. Laura had probably listened in on my thoughts since she interrupted: “Wait a second. Tanya is in shape to say something about it. I’ll ungag her and untie her.”

Nina just nodded and Laura unfastened the gag. I could finally close my mouth again. Laura started to fumble with the bonds, while I decided if I should yell at Nina, or just cry.

I decided to try calm. I snarked at her: “Lord and Master, what shall be my fate?”

Nina started to answer, but I interrupted yelling angrily, “What the hell gives you the right to decide for me? You’re not my parent. Do you think this is funny, talking about me, while I orgasm on the couch? For my well-being, my ass!”

Damn, I’d lost my composure. Tears welled from my eyes, why did she treat me like this?

“Please stop cussing,” Nina chided me. “You don’t need to be so upset, we haven’t decided anything yet. Sorry about the bondage, but we needed to get you in a frame of mind that would allow you to make decisions based on their consequences and not to have sex faster.”

She had started calm, but now she was upset, too. “And I don’t know where the fuck you got your bad opinion about me. I made some mistakes, I agree, but I won’t decide for you. I will decide with you. If you need to know, that was the reason I started my own harem! I’m not your Parent, but I’m your Alpha. That means I’m your matriarch or patriarch, someone who has in theory absolute control about your life.”

She spilled tears of anger. I really had hurt her… I hadn’t wanted to do that. I just wanted an explanation, was that too much to ask for?

“I… I’m sorry, it’s just too much,” I apologized, crying myself. “But what do you mean with reason you started your own harem and control about my life?”

Nina came over to hug me. “I’m sorry, too; I just was totally unprepared for you being a Sensate. I thought you’d be a Morpho, a Bimbo or a Geek. I hadn’t realized one could be addicted to computer entertainment, too… As you may have realized after hearing Mia’s story, our old harem was rather sad and pathetic. The alpha just loved to lord over people and didn’t particularly care for their own feelings and motivations. I want to do better.”

After giving me a gentle kiss, Nina returned to her seat and continued, “Being an Alpha means that I have total control about your lives - In theory. You already know the compulsions, but those have limits. Some alphas can alter the minds of their harem members, but I wouldn’t do that. It’s creepy, amoral and mostly doesn’t stick permanently anyway. At last, I can take over the control of your body. While I can’t order you to kill yourself, I could make you watch while I’d use your body. Alpha’s who do such evil don’t tend to live very long, though. Either the Janus Council or their own harems take them out. So I’m lord about my harem like a patriarch of old was lord over his family. And just as such a patriarch I’d be wise to listen to my family and let you participate in my decisions.”

“So you’re like an absolute ruler, but you don’t like it?” I inquired, amazed that Nina had explained her scary powers.

She sighed, leaning back on her couch. “No, I like it very well, all too well. And that is the problem. As you know, absolute power corrupts absolutely and I don’t want to end up as my old alpha, or even worse. I love all of you and you deserve better.”

“You’re better, Nina, than her and you know it,” Sarah said and elicited agreeing nods from Mia and Laura.

“I also agree, I think,” I found myself saying to my own surprise.

Considering her abilities, she probably did what she thought the best option. She really loved me. She could have sent me off to grab a dildo and pleasure myself to unconsciousness, or paralyzed me, madly in lust, while they were talking. But she didn’t, she let me stay and had Laura soothe and support me.

“Okay… before we come to Tanya’s fate, I think we should tell her the ropes about being a werewoman,” Sarah interrupted my musing. “You will turn into a werewoman at nightfall and back into a guy at dawn. Nina can stuck you into one form, or start your transformation as she desires. After a longer time you may be able to transform by your own will. Never ever reveal the existence of werewomen to mundanes or the Janus Council will come down on you — they’re our government. You’ll always feel a sexual longing for Nina, since she’s your alpha and a strong attraction to all of us, in both our forms, since we’re members of the same harem. I guess that was the important stuff.”

“I doubt her attraction for us will be any surprise… I mean she’s a Sensate,” Laura said smirking, poking me into the ribs.

An eek escaped my lips and I glared at her with all dignity I could muster. It only caused her to giggle. She was right though, I was omni-sexual. Considering those cute undead warriors in WoW…

“Undead?" Laura shrieked.

“Sure, I guess I’d have to wear a whole-body condom to protect myself, but they have so many interesting places to stick my dick," I patiently explained to her. “Imagine some worms and larvae writhing around your cock, while you stick it in…”

“Too much information! Too much information, girls,” Mia yelled, covering her ears in disgust. “Please shut up, I’ll have nightmares about this.”

“You’re not the only one,” Sarah agreed shivering.

They were such prudes…

“I can understand her,” Laura defended me. “I can’t understand that I can understand her, but I see her attraction. Tanya just likes all intelligent beings. God, telepathy is so strange some times.”

“I can’t understand it, either,” I said, comforting their feelings. “The day before yesterday I would have been grossed out by just thinking about kissing a guy. But now I’m sexually attracted to all persons, I think.”

Hopefully I’d soothed their hurt feelings, but what was their problem? Sticking one’s dick into the rotting flesh of the breast would certainly be an interesting experience. The only problems were the health issues, the fact that the undead probably wouldn’t gain pleasure and their stench, but that might only add to the experience. Well, maybe it really wasn’t such a good idea…

“You know… werewomen are immune to diseases. I don’t know about parasites, but that shouldn’t exactly be a problem… you might not even need a condom,” Laura interrupted my train of thought.

“Enough derailing, girls,” Nina ordered slightly amused by our banter. “We have a proposal for you Tanya. As you should know, you can’t continue your life as you did. You’ve totally lost your addiction for gaming and won’t even derive pleasure from it. You need to find something new to do with your time. I suggest you’ll live here at our seraglio all the time. Your old apartment is crappy, my harem deserves better and I have enough rooms anyway.”

I nodded. It wasn’t like I particularly liked my Spartan living. It was just I couldn’t afford more and I hadn’t minded it too much.

Nina continued: “Sarah lives here, too, and Laura maybe half of the time. But now to your special problems as a Sensate… You’re addicted to sexual contact. That means while the artificial stimulation of erogenous zones is nice, you need human contact. But we can’t do that, since a good harem is a family. We need to do other things than having sex, but you crave sex, you’re addicted to it. Sex is your greatest pleasure.”

“Yes, I know… and what?” I asked. But what could I do? That was the way I was made. Nina couldn’t avoid getting herself a harem too…

“We think you should work as a prostitute(Prostitution is legal in Germany),” Nina blurted it out. I wanted to say something, but she continued, “Wait… You need sex, so you’ll really enjoy it. A friend of mine owns a bordello, a good bordello, and he might take you as one of his whores. You’ll probably earn more money in a night than you got on social security in a month. And you’ll be able to train your sexual abilities, learn new stuff and get more social interaction. You can’t live like a recluse for the rest of your life.”

“A whore?” I asked dumbfounded.

“Yes, why not?” Laura said, holding my hand comfortingly. “I think it’s a good idea, you can fulfill your needs, live your passion and actually earn money for it. It’s not like you can get AIDS anyway.”

“But… But…” I stammered.

“No but. We won’t be your sex toys and you need it. It also can’t hurt that you earn your own money for once,” Nina said sternly.

And I had feared I was to be a sex toy… The thought made me smile against my will. Now Nina feared that I’d drain them. God… was I really that bad? She didn’t want to be my sex toy - just hilarious. On the other hand, a whorehouse might be fun. Meeting many interesting new people and getting to fuck them… My pussy got moist thinking about it. And I’d even get paid for it. It must have been my prudish origin that I didn’t consider this myself.

I had to admit, “Well… I guess its ok. When will I start?”

“Hopefully, tomorrow, it depends on my friend,” Nina explained. “We need to take measurements now. You somewhat fit into my clothes, but you need your own and I still don’t trust your libido. If we hurry the shopping mall might still be open.”

We went to Nina’s bedroom and I was measured with tapes. They took my height, waist, breast and some other measures. I tried to remember, but I was concentrating more on their fingers touching my skin than listening to the numbers. Mia wrote them down, so I could probably ask her later.

“Okay… Mia, Sarah, we’ll go and find some stylish clothing for our whore to be,” Nina decided. “Laura, Tanya just stay here and have some fun. You certainly deserve it Laura… telepathic orgasms are fun, but not the same as the real thing and I’m sure Tanya is willing to indulge you.”

She had that knowing smirk again. God… It was so annoying, but really hot on the other side... I couldn’t help to love her.

“Come on honey, I’m sure you’re hot, too,” I purred in Laura’s ear, carefully caressing her waist.

A sigh escaped her and she embraced me, kissing me deeply.

Nina cleared her throat. “Girls… please take one of the guest-rooms… I don’t want to change the sheets on my bed again.”

“Yes, my Lady, your wish is my command,” Laura joked and kissed me again.

The other girls had disappeared while we had been smooching each other. After some time, Laura took my hand and led me to another bedroom. It was on the same floor, but a bit smaller than Nina’s room. I really liked its rose colored walls and the red sheets and blankets on the black bed. The curtains in front of the window were closed, so we didn’t need to fear spectators. Not that I’d really minded.

I was unclothed anyway, but Laura was still wearing her stuff. I got to enjoy slowly undressing her, caressing her breasts while removing her bra. Rubbing her thighs while pulling off her jeans and sneaking a finger into her folds while fumbling with her panties. When I was finished undressing, she was panting hotly in arousal.

We jumped on the bed, kissing each other, fondling our breasts, moaning in pleasure. Our legs intermingled and we ground our pubis against each other. Our breasts squished, while our panting increased. Our tongues fought in a loving dance, while we basked in our love. I decided to do something new and changed my position. Spreading her legs, my mouth closed in on her pussy, my tongue exploring her folds, licking her delicious moisture.

 

***

           

We were cuddling in the bed. We had already exchanged the sheets, but both of us had the desire to cuddle. We had tried several positions and some toys, but after half an hour we’d had enough. Laura was totally satisfied and didn’t really want anymore and I didn’t mind too much. I just wanted her to be happy. Being a werewoman started to become the best thing that ever happened to me.

“It’s so good to have a family again,” I whispered snuggling in Laura’s embrace.

Hugging me hard, she agreed: “I know… I… I never really had one, I’m an orphan and spent my time in a children’s home. It wasn’t as bad as in the movies, but it wasn’t the same as family.”

Larua sniffed and continued with a raw voice, “When I met Clara, I thought she was the one. I was thinking about marrying her, but then she left me for that macho bastard. She was really nasty about it, too… She totally crushed my confidence, I hope he beats her.”

She was sobbing, probably recalling the traumatizing events. I was rubbing her back, trying to help her. She shouldn’t be sad like this. I wanted her to feel better. What horrible stuff her ex must have said or done that she still had this hard feelings.

“I was crushed, too…” I tried to distract her with my own sad story. “My family died in a car crash when I was nineteen. I had just finished my high-school exams(Abitur in German. The diploma allows you to study all subjects at all universities) and then my whole world was gone. I still tried to go to university and study, but my motivation was gone. I failed most of the stuff and I pushed my relatives away. I guess I isolated myself and just figured I’d rather play computer games than continue studying. I know I’m a failure, but I stopped caring long ago.”

I sniffled and found myself hugged by a tearing Laura. She tried to console me, “It’s not all that bad… You’ve got another chance now. You can start anew.”

“I get a family, but I’m still a social failure. Most people would probably think a computer addict is better than a whore,” I replied depressed.

“Tanya, you can do more. In your male form you can go studying and learn something new,” Laura tried to reassure me. “Look, I know where you come from. I had just made my masters and was searching for a job. And then Clara came, told me she was pregnant and gloated that it wasn’t my child, but that I would pay child support. So what, I was jobless at the moment and she instantly found a well-paid one, does that mean you go from lover to loser?”

Sobbing, tears running from her eyes, Laura recalled, “I never heard from her again. Probably her new lover wanted to claim his child. Especially since a depressed, jobless engineer isn’t the best source of income. I think I was on social security for a year, incapable to get out of my funk, when Nina found me in a bar, where one of my remaining friends had dragged me to. Now I’ve got the motivation to work again.”

I caressed her curled body. Laura had loved her and the bitch had destroyed her like this. Some people just don’t know any compassion. Everything has to be about them, having their fun is the most important thing in their hollow lives. And it’s generally on someone else’s expense. Like those assholes that made junior high(Mittelstufe would be the German term) a living hell for me.

“I guess something similar happened to me,” I felt compelled to confess. “In junior high, my classmates found out what made me tick. They found my weakness and attacked it like a swarm of piranhas would an injured deer. It probably started as teasing, but they wouldn’t stop. People I thought were my friends suddenly found it very amusing to bully me and to spread rumors about me. I ran crying to the director, but it only showed my weakness. I beat them up and I got trouble. I changed schools and it started anew. My parents had no good suggestions, either. I guess that’s why I closed up so hard after their death.”

Now it was my time to be comforted. Laura soothingly rubbed my back, hugging me with one arm.

“They made me lose all confidence in humanity,” I told her crying and hugging her back. “I couldn’t trust anyone for years. If it wasn’t for Nina…”

“You’d still be your lonely nerdy self, longing for company…” Laura completed my train of thought, while wrapping herself around me in a hug.

Laura had listened, and she cared… She was the first one I’d ever opened up to and she really listened to me. I’d tried to talk to my parents back when they still were alive, but they hadn’t wanted to know. And I hadn’t trusted anyone else enough. Not even my aunt which I loved, but had pushed away in my grief. But maybe, just maybe it would get better, with Laura who understood me, Nina who cared for us and both Mia and Sarah, who were family.

Still sobbing, I said, “Thank you, Laura, for listening to me and sharing your pain with me. It’s been way too long…”

“Me, too. I always thought I shouldn’t complain. There are people who have it way worse than me. But I guess, I really needed to tell someone, I’m glad you’re the person,” Laura agreed, snuggling against me.

 

***

 

“Hey, girls, we’re back,” Nina’s voice ripped me from my dreams.

“Shoo… I think they’re sleeping. Look, they’re so cute,” Sarah said, I heard a smile in her voice.

Laura moved, trying to untangle herself from me and said grumpily, “Too late. We’re both awake now.”

We had cuddled and talked about our hobbies; Laura totally loved to play shooters, while I was or had been more the strategy and RPG person. I hadn’t read much, except for some rule 34 stuff on the net, but Laura had totally amused herself about a sparklepire book. Apparently the vampires in those twilight girl-movies were sparkling in the sunlight… and it was a totally ridiculous romance novel with absolutely easy to hate protagonists. Maybe I should read it, just to know what Laura was talking about.

Whatever... Finally, we’d run out of stuff we really wanted to talk about and we’d been both exhausted anyway. We’d intensified our cuddling and started to nap. Well, until now.

Yawning I asked, “What do you want? We were sleeping you know?”

“Your clothes, sleepyhead… You need to play dress-up doll,” Sarah said, laughing happily in expectation.

“And we need to make sure, you’ve been fucked enough, we can’t have you sleepwalking searching for a quick fuck,” Mia snarked.

I just snorted at her. I didn’t get her… What was Mia’s problem anyway? Did she dislike me because of my past, or was she jealous of my awesome orgasms?

“Come on, stand up Tanya, we need to let Laura sleep. She needs to go to work tomorrow,” Nina said, giving me a hand to help me up.

I followed the trio outside, leaving Laura back to sleep. We went to Nina’s bedroom. They’d bought boxes full of clothing. Really snugly panties, some more or less adventurous bras... But there was more. I got to dress in scandalous dresses and cushy casual wear. I really liked how the clothing accentuated my beauty, enhancing my femininity, letting me feel totally female. When I was wearing my little black mini-dress, I couldn’t resist strutting my stuff. First, I just sashayed barefooted and then Sarah suggested wearing those hot four inch heels. I felt totally sexy, but I had some problems walking and it hurt after some time. In the end I was glad to take them off, although I had really liked how they made me feel.

Sometime during my doll session, my stomach started to growl.

“I think it’s enough… Tanya’s stomach is complaining, and I also feel peckish,” Nina interrupted to my great relief.

“Do you think we should wake Laura, so she won’t be hungry?” I asked, worried for my new lover.

“No, let her sleep,” Sarah said. “She’ll only be grumpy, when we wake her up. If she wants something she knows where to find the freezer.”

“She’s not the big dinner-eater anyway,” Nina appeased me. “Come on! It’s dinner time.”

We went to the kitchen and Nina opened her freezer. She chose a pizza Hawaii, I went with a classical pizza Tonno, Mia chose a hot pizza Diavolo, while Sarah picked a boring Margarita. We talked a bit and I realized my harem mates all loved to read. I hadn’t read very much the last years, but I’d been into fantasy and science fiction. Nina totally loved detective novels and military SF, Sarah was a total sucker for romance and fantasy, especially urban fantasy vampire novels — we teased her a bit about it and Mia loved history and adventure novels. They say you can’t argue about taste, but we had fun bashing each other’s favorite genres, quoting the most ridiculous tropes and examples.

It was amazing; here I was, talking about romance, imagining myself as the protagonist, admiring Sarah’s nail polish and makeup, wanting to use some myself. I was totally thinking like a girl, I was a girl and it felt normal. If all it was exciting to apply my male memories on my new female self. Would I freak again tomorrow? Or would I also be able to appreciate being a woman? I was worried… I felt the same, but I wasn’t the same, not exactly. But maybe it would be alright…

The egg-timer rang. We got our pizzas and gluttonous silence spread across the table. We were all too busy stuffing our faces.  I hadn’t had pizza for a very long time… Still, frozen-pizza wasn’t the same thing as real Italian pizza. The frozen tuna just didn’t taste the same. The meal filled my grumbling stomach though and really improved my mood.

“Sarah… you’re, like, totally cute eating your pizza,” I tried to flirt, sneaking a glance on her ample breasts.

“Really?” Sarah asked grinning, opening her eyes wide in a futile attempt of an innocent look.

I knew she was playing with me, but it was fun. Trying to sound astonished I said, “Yes, you’re really beautiful.”

“Tanya! Stop! I can’t stand this anymore,” Nina rudely interrupted my flirting. “If you want to fuck just say so.”

I hadn’t thought I was this bad. But how would I ever get better flirting if they just stopped me.

“Yes, I want sex, please fuck me!” I said grumpily. Now that she’d interrupted my fun, this should better be good.

“Honey don’t be glum,” Nina chided me lovingly. “You know we still need to introduce two of your holes to the joy of penetration.”

She was right… I hadn’t sucked off a dick yet and still was an anal virgin. The very idea of licking and swallowing a thick pulsing dick, feeling cum running down my throat… Moisture began to spread in my folds. I excitedly rubbed my legs together. My breathing speeded up.

“This sounds… good…,” I had to admit, my hard nipples were denting my bra.

Nina smiled seductively, saying, “Okay, let’s get ready. Mia, it’s boy-time for you.”

Both Mia and Nina started transforming. Mia’s transformation was one long-stretched orgasm. She was moaning loudly, while going through her transformation in about a minute. Nina took longer, she needed about three minutes, but other than Mia and me she didn’t get an orgasm. Although some moans of pleasure escaped her, Nina’s transformation seemed to be more under control. It rather fascinated me, comparing their transformation to mine.

“Sarah, please grab the protection sheet,” Nicklas ordered after he’d recovered. “We’ll go to the living room. I think the couch does fine for what I’ve planned.”

We followed his naked self to the living room. Nick started fumbling at the long back of the couch and Max helped him. They lowered the back, so the couch became sort of a bed. Sarah returned with some kind of plastic sheet, which they used as a protection for the couch. Nick undressed me, caressing me softly, making me shudder in expectation. Meanwhile Max and Sarah opened a great box at the wall.

That must have been where Sarah got the bondage gear from. I saw gags and other bondage stuff, vibrators and dildos, as well as some fetish wear. Max was rather reluctant, while Sarah just grabbed some dildos and vibrators as well as a tube of clear fluid. Nick’s erect cock pressed against my naked crotch, slightly brushing my labia and eliciting aroused anticipatory moans from my throat. He left me and lay down on the bed-like couch.

“Come on, Tanya!” Nick said. “Sink yourself on my cock.”

Spreading my nether lips, I sank myself on his manhood. Moaning in pleasure, while feeling him fill me. My pussy muscles clenched, I was totally enveloping him. Markus joined us, his dick dangling in front of my face. I stretched my tongue to reach him, tickling his tip. Then he entered my mouth, while Nick was slowly moving in my pussy, sending tiny spasm through my body. I loved the dexterity of Markus, feeling his shaft with my tongue, licking the salty pre-cum from his glans. He grew thicker in my mouth; I felt small vibrations running along the cock, while I bucked on Nick.

Suddenly, something entered my rear-hole. A finger coated with a slimy substance slid past my sphincter. A penis-muffled moan escaped me, while Sarah explored my asshole. Her finger retreated and another object entered - a bigger object. It slid in me, stimulating my sphincter again and again, while exploring the depths of my anus. I felt so unbelievable full, Nick filling my pussy, me eating Max and now Sarah loading my ass.

The sensations peaked and they set me off in my biggest orgasm ever. I yelled in ecstasy and moaned around Max's manhood, causing him to cum, feeling his shots in my mouth, tasting the deliciously salty fluid, while orgasming around the object in my ass and Nick’s cock. He also came, shooting his load in my pussy, filling my womb with his seed.

We continued with our orgy, but Nick had to beg out after a while, he needed to work the next day. Sarah, Max and I carried on until all of us were about to drop from exhaustion. I left them alone, dragging myself into Laura’s bed. I instantly fell asleep after snuggling against her.

 

***

 

Quiet noises penetrated my erotic dreams and shattered Morpheus' grip on my mind. The warmth of my blanket tried to seduce me back into the land of dreams. Still, I opened my eyes to see what was going on. The first rays of light of the new day sneaked their way past the curtain and I saw Lukas searching the closets at the wall. He dressed in the clothing he found, while I yawned heartily. He was a little bit taller than me, having rather short black hair and looking fit. I didn’t exactly get the impression that he trained regularly, but he wasn’t overweight either. Somehow, he’d removed the makeup and I got to see his slightly tanned, reddish, real skin color.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to wake you,” Lukas apologized, closing the wardrobe behind him.

“I don’t mind, please c’mere,” I mumbled sleepily, desiring a kiss.

He came over, and I pulled him down into a kiss. Our lips were touching and opening to let our tongues dance.

“Lukas… I… I love you,” I said, blurting out what I should have known yesterday and didn’t realize until now. I had been attracted to Nina, and I probably loved her, too, in another specific way. But it wasn’t the same, what I felt about Lukas. I knew I could trust him. He was the one, my perfect mate…

“I love you, too, Tim,” he said with both mouth and mind, embracing me and kissing me on my mouth.

I was tired, but I wanted to cuddle him, enveloping him with my love. I’d never felt like this before. Never trusted someone like I trusted him… I wanted to share my soul with him. He was the one who had the key to my heart and was the salve to heal my soul. I hugged him tight, wanting to never release him.

“You need to let me go love,” Lukas said sadly. “I’d rather cuddle you, too, but I need to go to work. Just sleep again and I’ll try to be back from work early.”

 

***

           

I’d woken up early in the afternoon. After raiding the freezer and making myself a brunch I’d gone exploring. I was going to be living in a real villa and all I’d seen up until now were the living room, the kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms. There surely had to be more. On the ground floor I discovered an honest to god library. One couldn’t call it a study room anymore. There was a desk, and a couch in the center, while the rest was filled with rows of bookshelves. Nina had scientific stuff and much belletristic. I was in awe, but I still had some exploring to do.

The next room was an obvious sign that this was also Nick’s house. A training room - a place which repelled me by its pure presence. Actually working out… something I hadn’t done for years. But someone certainly did, considering how messy the room looked. Me, I started to sweat from looking alone. The room seemed too much like testosterone poisoning even in my male form.

I went on, discovering another room. This was clearly a gamers den. A PC that looked high end was standing in one corner and a TV with PlayStation, X-Box and Nintendo Wii and another couch to sit on in the other. The ground floor was pretty much guy zone, especially considering the tiny bathroom next to entrance of the villa or seraglio — as Nina had called it.

I went to the first floor and was clearly in girl zone. Way too large bathrooms with gigantic mirrors and makeup and other girl stuff that I didn’t even want to consider using at the moment. It was a bit repulsive wasting one’s time with all that beauty stuff, but kind of awesome on the other hand, since I’d have major fun with it, when I’d turn into a girl. Yes… the second mind thing was still going on, but it definitely was less scary and promised to be fun. Another totally unknown part of the world had opened for me - I didn’t even know the vocabulary to describe it coherently.

After inspecting some extra bedrooms and extensive, opulent wardrobes I left the first floor(second floor for americans) and when down into the cellar. I entered through the boiler room. If I interpreted the structures right, Nick was using gas boilers to heat the seraglio. What a name… but somewhat fitting for a place for a harem. The next was another guy-zone room, a workroom used for whatever. Not that I’d ever taken a big interest in manual labor, but this room seemed well equipped and pretty much unused. 

I continued exploring the basement, stumbling about a big surprise. I entered a large black room. There were rings at the wall, several strange stretchers and other stuff to tie up people. I’d run into an honest to god BDSM-dungeon. That scared me more than a bit. I knew that Nina did some bondage stuff, being subjected myself, but I didn’t expect this. I guess some dominance and submission was inevitable being a werewoman, but Nina had told me she didn’t like doing it. So what was this? A Sado-maso torture chamber? I so couldn’t understand how people could enjoy hurting their loved ones or being hurt by them, but Nina didn’t seem to be either type. Slowly walking through the room, I realized to my relief that the tools seemed to be nothing but bondage gear. I saw gags, hoods, cuffs, other bonds and stuff I didn’t even know the names off, but there was nothing whose primary purpose would be to hurt people. Still, this was kinkier than expected. Maybe it just came with the house or something…

The scariest thing about the room was something else, though, it was something internal. It was the fact that I, or at least female me would soon be there, chained to one of these apparatus hunting for new strange bodily pleasures. I could live with liking makeup, nail-polish and girly clothing, but my single minded pursuit of sex disgusted me. It seemed like the pure need for bodily pleasure, no mind involved, just a dick in my pussy. Maybe there was more about being a Sensate, but playing Computer had been more diverse as far as I could tell. As I was a guy now, I didn’t have that dire need to be filled, to flirt to get someone to fuck me.

My life probably had been hollow, nothing but games and anime and other computer entertainment. Being a living always willing fuck-toy didn’t seem so much better... It filled an aching need somewhere deep in my soul, a need I felt even now, but it didn’t challenge my mind. Maybe it would when I’d reach higher levels of sex-skills, but now it seemed somewhat dull compared to my gaming days. Planning strategies coordinating attacks…

Sighing in frustration I left the basement and went into the library, the only place that held entertainment for me. Maybe Nina had the last Potter… I wasn’t the only one interested in fantasy and Potter was a standard book, a bestseller everyone had to read at least once… Like the Bible. Sitting on the old couch, I engrossed myself in the book, eventually reading the final adventures of Harry and his friends.

“Quite captivating, huh?” Lukas voice ripped me from my reading trance. I had been so enthralled, I hadn’t heard him coming.

“Yes love, I can’t believe I missed this,” I said, kissing him after he sat down next to me.

“I’m going to change into Laura, if you don’t mind,” Lukas said.

Well, I didn’t mind, why would I? It would be kind of interesting to see her without all that Goth stuff. Made me wonder why she had worn it in the first place.

“I guess it’s a way to cut loose for me, Tim,” Lukas explained. “I just express my wild side, dressing up as a Goth.”

He pulled off his trousers and started changing. He was snuggling himself against me, moaning silently. I caressed his more and more female form, while the change advanced. Finally, I was embracing Laura in all her natural beauty. Looking like this was fitting her personality better, than the darkish Goth look, but I understood her reasons. It wasn’t like I cared much for looks anymore. Everyone was attractive, but I loved her.

After kissing me deeply, Laura agreed, “I love you, too. It’s like the white knight in shining armor and damsel in distress romantic love for ever after and we can be both.”

“Show me thy dragon, my fair lady,” I joked softly pressing her snuggly body against me.

She smiled and kissed me on my cheek. “Come on, brave knight. We’re going to slay some terrorists.”

She pulled me to my feet and led me to the gaming room. She wanted to play a shooter at the PlayStation. Before my transformation, I’d be exhilarated to game with a hot woman at my side, but now killing those terrorists felt like taking out the trash. A duty one did for his love.

“That’s not right love,” Laura’s mind whispered. “But I think I may have a solution. While you don’t feel anything, I have plenty of fun. I’ll just share with you.”

We connected our minds. Laura sent data and read out Tim’s mind, while we were enjoying the feeling of unity and supporting us in the game. We knew what the other was doing, as we shared our every thought, every feeling. Our thoughts had melded; we had stopped thinking as individuals, we were us.  Feeling our love for us, we felt great. We had finally found each other; we could share our minds and not be disgusted by each other.

It was amazing that we’d dared to share ourselves considering our bad experiences with humanity… But we didn’t regret it. We were able to totally devastate the terrorists in the game, sharing our skills and experiences. We also knew our problems… Tim’s latent misanthropy due to the bullying experiences in his teen years, his lack of ambition, as well as Laura’s suppressed misogyny and her self-loathing thanks to her horrible last relationship.

We needed to help ourselves. We needed to balance Tim’s life, he needed to have something else than sex and we had to make Laura love herself. The harem might help us, but we would have to ask them. And we would need to separate. While our problems were soothed being united, we couldn’t solve them as they were individual. Having finished our game, we had to separate…

“We… I… This was incredible, I love you,” I said, tears running down my face. I felt sad about the end of our unity, but glad about our unending love.

Laura was crying, too, pressing her body against mine as if she wanted us to fuse together. Maybe she wanted… Being us, knowing her love, feeling our souls unite was… I didn’t know the words, but I wanted to do it again.

“I didn’t think this was possible… I just want to repeat it, but we were right… We need to solve our problems,” she said. “I think we should start with you, since your unbalance and disgust with yourself is the easiest to solve I think.”

“But what can I do? If I’m a girl, I can’t do much but sex and even now I can’t help to want to be a girl to have sex. Well at least on some level. I just need to, but my life seems so hollow,” I lamented my situation.

“You need to study something. While reading fantasy books is great, it doesn’t solve the problem that your mind is under stimulated. You live to learn and you learn to live,” Laura elaborated her solution. “You’ll be always my nymphomaniac Sensate, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be anything but a nymphomaniac.”

She was right… I enjoyed sex and it was my hobby and work, but that didn’t mean it had to become my sole purpose of life.

“Atta boy,” Laura cheered smiling; the last tears were still glittering on her cheeks. “That’s the right attitude.”

 

***

 

Sitting in the car, anxiously expecting my first night on the job, I thought about the events of the afternoon.

Laura and I had spent some time searching for the right thing to study for me. In the end it boiled down to decide between humanities and engineering track. While I’d had fun in philosophy and history in school, engineering promised to be a challenge and with Laura’s help it would be a doable one. On the other hand, what was the point in studying engineering? It wasn’t like I’d ever do that as a job, not being a Sensate. Humanities and maybe psychology would make for a better subject. Anyway I needed to do my job as a whore, so I’d only be able to study on afternoons the first years.

But I didn’t mind. I mostly had the harem for support anyway and my nightly adventures would give me a decent allowance. I couldn’t wait to meet all those new interesting people, seducing them with my lovely body. Oh my itch would be scratched; it would be an awesome, pleasurable night. Sadly, Laura couldn’t join me, but she’d agreed to stay at the seraglio for now. At least I’d get to see my love every day.

It had been fun when Nick returned. He’d transformed me into a girl, and both of them had quenched my first nymphomaniac need for sex. Laura and I had shared our minds again, which only made us heterodyne. We had probably sucked Nicklas dry, but it had been awesome.

Now that I was about to enter the bordello, my new life was beginning, while the rest of the harem was connecting to improve our lives.

 

***

 

I really hope you liked the story. If you're interested in the universe and maybe plan writing a story about it here is the link to the Werewomen Wiki.Great big thanks to Dr. Bender and Aranis for inventing this awesome universe.

I'm the same as most authors and am pretty much addicted to feedback. Please leave your comments, positive, negative... just tell me what you think about it, how you liked it and how to improve my writing.

Thank you for taking your time.

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awesome Story as ever.

Great to see this story finally out.

Interesting tale

Given Tim/Tanya's new desires, you've actually handled this very well - during the daytime, Tim can actually start living a life and study - hopefully without becoming too distracted by thoughts of nightlife :) There's also the possibility he may learn stuff of mutual benefit to the harem.

Meanwhile, during the evenings... :)

I hope you're planning on a sequel / further chapters, as it would be interesting finding out how Tim / Tanya adapts to his/her new life - especially juggling study, 'work', and R&R with the harem. There's also the possibility of stories focussing on the others in this particular harem.


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

I'm glad you liked the story.

I'm glad you liked the story. I started writing this one while wondering what kind of werewomen I would be and which one might be fun to write about. I figured a sensate might be fun, but there would be major drawbacks... well the story pretty much wrote itself, I just had to get over the fact that Tim became more of an author avatar than originally intended ;)
He's sort of me at my worst and then even worse.

The whore thing was my solution for the problem that the harem wouldn't be able to sustain her. While fun in the beginning fucking Tanya might actually become a chore. I intended the Harem to be a replacement-family and that wouldn't work with one member who is only good for sex.
I really wanted to avoid the Anita Blake solution. It can't do good if your loved ones are mostly means to satisfy your needs.

i'm already writing the sequel for this story. I intended that one to be mostly plot driven, but you made some good suggestions for character development. I plan to introduce two new members, but a story about one of the other members might be fun too. If I do that it will probably be Laura, since the others are too far out of my experience.
thank you for your suggestions and your kind comment,

Beyogi

More chapters

Aljan Darkmoon's picture

would provide more scope for character development. This chapter does well to outline the story background and attributes, but I would like to see the focus shift more toward how relationships develop (great start on the one between Laura and Tanya) and how the characters grow and learn about themselves, to balance the erotica stuff. I know it’s been 3+ years, but I hope you may be inspired some day to pick this up again.

Like it? Oh, so much more!

I really hated to come to the end. I had a very hard time functioning today until I finished it. Very well written and totally engrossing. I could (and I might) read it all over again! Very, very good story! Wren

Wow I'm glad I could brighten

Wow I'm glad I could brighten you day. It's nice to see I managed to write such a captivating story,

Beyogi

Behind the scenes

When Beyogi first sent me this story, I was taken by the foreign nature of the language. While sometimes in stories this is seen as a detriment, I felt it lent an additional exotic element to an already exotic story.

So when I did that invisible thing that proofers do, I tried to be careful to keep the feel of the story as it was so wonderfully written. I hope I did it justice.

Now, I usually don't care for stories of weres and vamps, but I loved this one.

Thanks, Beyogi.

Janet

Mistress of the Guild of Evil [Strawberry] Blonde Proofreaders
TracyHide.png

To be or not to be... ask Schrodinger's cat.

Thank you for the great

Thank you for the great praise Janet.

I guess the werewomen aren't just your usual weres and vamps. I can understand where you are coming from. I mean what is a Vamp story? Romance + bloodsucking + murder + vampire slayers. It always has those elements.
And were stories... well they're always moaning about their terrible animal instincs that take over once in a month and have to be fought the rest of the time. You'd think human intelligence can conquer instincs, since human male adolescents that go around raping everything in sight are obviously the minority ^^
The werewomen still have their human failings. Their wereinstincs are caused or subject by/to human intelligence and their transformation actually tends to help them. Sure, there are ways to abuse them, but it's the same as always. Power corrupts and alphas have very much power. But it is still a human problem.

I'm glad you liked the story,
Beyogi

Good one

Glad that you finally posted this one.

-- Sleethr

Well, that's reassuring.

Extravagance's picture

If it had been a bunch of women turning into big ferocious dogs, I would have to hide in my tree...

Catfolk Pride.PNG

That's why more or less

That's why more or less handsome men turn into beautiful women.
You can invent your own werewomen you know... So there is the possibility for a kitty-type tomboyish werewoman :D

Mmm,

Extravagance's picture

now that could be a great source of a-mews-ment. ^_^

Catfolk Pride.PNG