Jacqui and Me

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Permission: 

Jacqui and Me
By Julie D Cole

It was still raining heavily as Jacqui stopped he car at the bottom of our driveway. At least from here I could run to the front door without risk of being totally drenched. No lights on so mum was already in bed and sis was away from home on a college trip and it was only 10-30pm.

I was grateful that Jacqui had seen me and stopped to offer me a lift. I’d already got quite wet that was because I’d decided to walk to the bus stop and eventually I’d had to run. As Jacqui looked at me I was trying to hide the fact that my shirt was sticking to me and that the bra I was wearing was visible.

It was embarrassing because I’d tried to resist the temptation to get into the car. Jacqui had insisted and almost dragged me in.
She’d been smiling at me in the restaurant where I’d met my cousin Lee and his best friend Aiden for our monthly treat and as we left the rain had started. Jacqui was with some girlfriends and they knew each other and went to the same college as me.

I’d not really spoken much to Jacqui but she often shared a coffee at break-time with Emma Ness who lived in the next house to me and was one of her close friends. Jacqui was the tallest of the group and all of them were in the athletics club. They mostly wore sports style clothes and were rarely at school in fashionable clothes.

Jacqui seemed to prefer trousers or jeans, probably because these hid her strong thighs and muscular legs she’d developed through intensive training for the competitions now in progress and she was one of the stars of our college athletics team as well as a good softball player.

She turned off the car engine and looked at me eye to eye through the mirror. ‘Sam, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?’

I was quite taken aback that she knew my name and moreso at the direct question having hardly spoken on the journey. By now I was shivering and I was feeling cold and ready for a warm shower.

‘Why? What’s wrong?

‘Nothing but would you mind since something has been bugging me for a while now since I first saw you looking over and Emma and I in the college refrectory.’

“Oh I’m sorry if I have stared at you it’s just that you are one of the college stars and I was admiring your physique and wondered how you became so strong. Whatever I do I can’t get bigger or develop muscles. ’

‘Well it’s nice of you to pay such a complement but I’ve always been strong like my dad and also mum was a great sprinter in her youth. Well do you mind me asking or not?’
‘No I don’t mind as long as it is not too personal. What’s on your mind?’

‘ Can I ask why you wear a bra? ‘

‘Err how did you know?’ I looked down at my shirt and the mounds on my chest were very clear and my bra was clearly visible. ‘Blast it’s the rain I suppose. Damn it I knew when I sat in the car that you’d notice.’

‘It’s not just tonight. I’ve noticed at break-time during last week when I was behind you in the queue.’

‘Well the problem is that my nipples are sore and my chest has been growing so mum recommended that I wear a bra. My chest aches unless I do and mum has assured me that lots of people suffer this problem and that the bra helps. It does help a lot.’

‘Yes but at the moment you seem to be wearing a very feminine bra. Have you had to borrow it or is it by choice?’

‘Oh this old thing. It’s one of my sisters old ones that mum found for me. i had no choice today since my chest is growing despite me trying to exercise and the bra mum had bought for me last month was cutting in to me. Now I’m embarrassed. Mum said no one would notice under my shirt. I feel so stupid. I can’t help it if I’m like this but at least it was comfortable and my chest was less prominent ’

‘Look Sam it’s not a problem for me so don’t think I’m making fun of you. I wasn’t sure if you were wearing a bra because it gave you pleasure. More than that, when Em told me your name and that she lived next door to you I wasn’t sure if Sam was a boys name or a girls name. Are you telling me that you are a boy? Well I mean a young man not a young lady.’

‘Jacqui please. I’m a boy not a girl. I can’t help these things that have sprouted from nowhere. That’s why I was looking at you. How come you have muscles everywhere and yet I’m so puny? I hate it to be such a whimp. Even sis is bigger and stronger than me and she’s eighteen months younger than me. I hate my life at the moment. I have to change in private and keep a low profile at college. Sometimes I feel like running away or cutting them off.’

‘Sam it’s OK. Don’t worry about it please. I will be happy to be your friend. Let me help you if you like and I’m happy to spend time with you and you can come with me anytime you like and watch us compete. Then join us for meals or coffee at Starbucks and so you’ve no need to hide away. Now I know your problem I’d hate myself if you did anything stupid.’

I sat quiet for a while and I was shivering now because of my damp shirt. Jacqui removed her sweatshirt and kindly wrapped it around my shoulders. It was warm and whilst it was a bit on the big size I just wrapped it around my shoulders.

When I saw her muscular arms I just said Wow and commented that she was fit and strong at it made me feel even more puny. She had a white t shirt and no bra so whilst her nipples protruded she didn’t have a very large bust. More like muscular pecs than a bust at first sight.

She reached across to ensure her sweater was wrapped fully around me and then asked if I felt better. I did at least stop shivering with cold but I was nervous and my bottom lip was still quivering a little bit.

‘Sam please look at me.’

‘What?’

Then she put her finger under my chin to hold me still and softly kissed me. At first I wanted to pull back but she didn’t let me and she kissed me again but this time more fully and then her kiss soon became more passionate.

I tried to pull back a bit. ‘Jacqui please we shouldn’t. Not here.’

‘Ha Ha why not? It’s the most natural thing in the world for a man and a woman to kiss.’
‘Yes but what about the neighbours? What if mum is looking or sis?’

‘Mmm so what.’

Then she leaned over and kissed me again and this time I responded a little bit more. She had a skill for sure and she pressed a little harder and coaxed me to put my head to one side and her tongue touched the tip of mine and played a little as I allowed her to push me back to a more prone position.

Then her right hand searched a little and undid the first button of my shirt and then softly stroked my left bra cup that made me respond even more to her passionate kiss that was increasing in intensity all the time. I was getting a little bit uncomfortable between my legs by this time where my little soldier came to life and pushed against my briefs.

I was pushing my chest against her hand by now and I could feel my left nipple was responding to her touch. She expertly moved her hand inside my bra and touched my left breast and my nipple felt twice its full size. She stopped kissing for a moment and smiled.
‘You like it I think. It’s not so bad after all to have a bust is it?’

I shook my head and searched for more of her kiss. She soon had me under her complete control. She managed to unclip my bra with her left hand so she could move from left to right breast and arouse both nipples. I was aching for more and she opened more buttons of my shirt and leaned further across me to kiss first one nipple and then the other. She playfully used her teeth biting gently and I pushed towards her because my nipples were now aching for more.

My little soldier was standing to attention and I was writhing before all of a sudden I just exploded. I couldn’t stop myself.

She was smiling and just kissed my lips and the tip of my nose. ‘Well you like that Sammy didn’t you.’

I couldn’t speak and I was embarrassed that I hadn’t been able to control myself. Goodness knows what a mess I was in down there and I felt I had to get inside as soon as I could to clean myself.

‘Sammy I think you enjoyed that so I’m glad I saw you at the bus stop. Would you like to meet up tomorrow. I can borrow dads car again and I have a softball practice if you’d like to come with me you can watch us train and then we can go for dinner or something.’

I nodded acceptance. I had enjoyed this experience and I didn’t want Jacqui to leave. I wanted to see her again and to have her kiss me like this. I wanted to kiss her.
We exchanged telephone numbers and Jacqui promised to call sometime around 10 am. I promised that I’d be awake awaiting the call.

Jacqui got out of the car even though this was a massive storm. She reached into the trunk for an umbrella and opened the passenger door for me. The rain had soon exposed her bust in the white t shirt and I couldn’t help but notice as she held out her hand to assist me.

I hung on to her arm as we ran up the drive together as she protected me from the heavy raindrops. Once in the porch she closed the umbrella and placed it in the tub at the side of the front door and pulled her sweater around my shoulders kissing me again. I liked it but just now I needed to visit the bathroom.

She kissed me goodnight and I opened the door and turned to wave goodbye as she ran to the car. I shouted to her that she’d forgotten her sweater and heard her say not to worry and to keep it so I could remember our first embrace.

I looked in the mirror in the hallway as I closed the door and locked it. What had just happened. I’d never had such an experience before and couldn’t ever remember being excited like this. Who was this girl? She came from nowhere and I’d never expected to experience something like this.

I wanted to see her again but how on earth could I face her after what had just happened?
A message came through on my mobile. ‘Good night and hope you dream of me. Big Hugs J xxx’
I hoped it didn’t wake my mum and removed the band that held back my hair. I shook it loose and opened the front door to see Jacqui pulling away.

I couldn’t wait to see her again or to hear from her.

‘Goodnight my sweet J you are fantastic and I can’t wait to meet again. Luv2u S xxxx’

To be continued ………….

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I think the Gershwins said this better...

Andrea Lena's picture

than I ever could...

I'm a little lamb who's lost in the wood;
I know I could
Always be good
To one who'll watch over me.

I am so looking forward to getting to know Jacqui as Sam and Jacqui re-discover each other. I saw your name earlier and I'm so glad that my wishes were granted by your story today. Thank you so much, Julie!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Geshwins lamb and Jacqui

I think Gershwin's lamb is being hijacked by Jacqui. The lamb at least is not being led to slaughter just transformation.

Good story as the boy is already hooked and Sam has not caught on that he is likely becoming Samantha.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Thank you Julie,

Lovely to see another of your great stories,we have missed you.I look forward to more
in the near future,but for now,you have made my day!Thank you.

ALISON

Interesting Julie.

Can't wait for more of this one, nice.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Jacqui and Sam

Good start. Looks like a sweet romance starting, with a nice role reversal. I hope Jacqui will be a gentleman with Sam and not a bastard who takes advantage of him, though...

Lisa

My 3 favorite words!

To be continued. Very, very good, as I definitely want to read more. Talk about made for each other!

Wren

Thank you for this Julie

Ole Ulfson's picture

Your story is wonderful so far. This could be the start of a wonderful friendship and romance for these two. Your subject has a special meaning for me. Thank you for treating it with such respect!

I'll be eagerly awaiting more,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Jacqui and Me

Waiting to see where this leads

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I'm starting on a journey....

... and can't wait for chapter 2.............!! Just a bra, for starters! :)