Butchytown 1 - Life Can Be Hard, But That's Not a Bad Thing

Printer-friendly version

bike.gifTucked away in a typical heartland, you'll find the not so typical community of Butchytown. Butchytown grew out of various experiments conducted by various secret agencies in the late 1960s during the Cold War. Given the hysteria of the time, it was felt that something needed to be done to toughen up society, a society that these agencies saw as going all soft with things like flower power and peace and love. As we all know however, peace, love, and understanding always win out, and so Butchytown didn't go exactly as expected. Today it lives up to its unofficial motto, Butchytown .. Where the boys are men, and so are the girls.

The morning sun streamed into a bedroom in one of the houses. Kathy Allen stirred in her sleep. She's a bright 16-year-old girl, active in her high school, both academically and well as in sports. The walls of her bedroom are decorated with posters of hunky guys in Speedo swimsuits. Stacks of magazines are on her desk -- copies of "Butch Girl". Articles highlighted in the issue on the top of one stack included:

To pad or not pad .. achieving that sensuous bulge in your jeans Hot new jockstraps for summer
Sexy butch hairstyles for you that will drive guys crazy

Kathy rolled over to lie on her back. The covers shifted and in doing so revealed her a-cup breasts, and that she was wearing a pair of boy's Jockey Y-Fronts. A small trail of short hair extended from the waistband of her boy's underwear up to her navel. Her short black hair was cut in a crewcut.

Kathy smiled and stretched. Her hand made its way down to her crotch and she gave it a scratch and with that a small bulge from her erect clit became apparent in her tight white Jockey Y-Fronts. She traced her fingers along the treasure trail of hair that extended from her navel down to her boy's underwear and the stuck her hand inside the waistband. A circular motion could be detected as she began jilling-off. Kathy pulled her boy's underwear down and began stroking her two inch clit. Holding it between her thumb and two fingers she moaned as she pulled at it.

As she was pleasuring herself her mind drifted off to a dreamland. In her imaginings, her boyfriend Ken walked into her room.

"Hey dude! Time to get up for school! Oh -- sorry, I didn't know you where busy."

Kathy laughed. "Yeah, something came up. It's really hard; do you think you could help me with it?"

"Gladly!" Ken replied as he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between Kathy's legs. Kathy's clit jutted obscenely from between her pussy lips and Ken bent down, and took it between his lips and began sucking on it. Kathy moaned as Ken licked along the two inches of her erect clit. Ken felt a stirring in his own Jockey Y-Fronts as he pleasured her.

Noticing this Kathy said, "It's your turn now my sweet boyfriend. Care to 69?"

"That's my favourite number," Ken replied.

With that he turned around Kathy pulled his cock out of the fly of his underwear. Ken pulled her boy's underwear back up around her waist, and in imitation spread the fly open of his girlfriend's briefs open so that her clit poked through. As Kathy sucked on Ken's dick, he in turn began licking at the head of her erect clit.

Ken's balls began to tighten as Kathy's hips began to buck. In one huge eruption, white sticky fluid squirted from Kathy's pussy making a huge wet spot on the front of her Jockey boy's underwear. Ken felt the wetness against his face and felt a spasm move through his penis as his own sticky semen flooded Kathy's mouth.

As they basked in the afterglow of their masculine lovemaking, the voice of Kathy's mother came echoing up the stairs.

"C'mon Kathy, time to get ready for school!"

Kathy began to snap back to the real world as the dream image of her boyfriend began to fade.

"Oops .. better get rolling. See you at the school bus Ken!" Kathy said as her dream evaporated.

Kathy got up and stretched. She flexed her biceps and admired the ironlike toughness they exhibited. She yawned as she gave her crotch a good scratch. She reached into her underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of boy's Fruit of the Loom fly-front briefs and set them on the bed. She grabbed a t-shirt that proudly proclaimed Butchytown High School Rugby - Kathy - Forward from another drawer and tossed it on the bed before heading down the hall to the bathroom.

Kathy entered the bathroom, and picked up a can of shaving cream. She washed her face and then and gave the can a good shake before squirting some of the white cream into the palm of her hand. She smoothed it on her cheeks, under her nose and along her chin before picking up a razor to shave her face. She didn't really have all that much facial hair. Just a little peach fuzz that grew out every so often.

As she shaved her mind drifted back to her boyfriend Ken. Just like any other girl her thoughts were on attending the prom, she imagined how handsome she and Ken would look together, both dressed in their tuxedos. After she finished up shaving, Kathy splashed some aftershave on her face and went back to her bedroom to finish dressing. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she was happy that she was a girl, a butch girl.

As she headed back to her bedroom, Kathy thought about the fact that there were other types of girls in the world out there. Some even attended her school. They looked all funny she thought, in their dresses and with their frilly panties and bras. She'd never be caught dead in those.

As she pulled off her Jockey Y-Fronts that she had slept in onto the bed, she laughed, "Nope give this girl a good ol' pair of boy's underwear any day!"

Kathy picked up the fresh pair of boy's Fruit of the Loom briefs that she had set out earlier and pulled them on. She then pulled on her t-shirt. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror she smiled.

After dressing Kathy grabbed her gym bag and filled it with a towel, a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, her trainers and a pair of athletic socks. Then finally she returned to her chest of drawers and pulled out a jockstrap.

Looking at her alarm clock, she made note that she had better hurry. It was almost time for the bus…and Ken.

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

<3

why did u stop there i know there is more to the story i read this somewhere befor