Bridges 28

Printer-friendly version

Bridges 28

Chapter 28

I’m not going to go into too much details about the shopping excursion only that there was a lot of kissing. More than a few looks from people both comfortable and uncomfortable with us doing that and even though I should be taking things easy I did spend a lot of time on my feet and alone for some of the shopping.

I very well couldn’t buy Cass’s presents with her around now could I.

And I really did a Betty and Wilma on my Visa.

But…new gloves and cowgirl hat and boots plus some sexy lingerie for her and some perfume I’m pretty sure that she’ll like and some other things just knick knacks and stocking stuffers.

Brandon…a guitar, some gift cards and because he’s traveled so much these really cool digital picture frames that can hold a bunch of pictures and even have them rotate.

The other stuff is the other stuff and just kind of things you’d get for people at Christmas. I did get cards and twenty dollar Tim’s debit cards for everyone ay the RCMP station though.

And Cass and I did buy some stuff for us like Mrs. Clause outfits and some sexy new under things for me along with the basic ones. I want some new stuff to go with the settled me.

I’m tired and bushed to the point of taking one of the fuzzy blankets we bought and curling up in the truck as Cass drove us home. “Wake me when we get to town baby, I want to stop to get some KFC.”

She leaned down and kissed me deeply for a nice long time and shrugged her jacket off and folded it into a pillow for me and I went to sleep with a long contented sigh.

It was a nice sleep and a drive and I wake up on my own as I feel the truck sink into an incline as we take the off ramp. I yawn and sit up part slide up and up against Cass and when we stop at the first set of lights I lean over and kiss her.

Slide my hand to her chest and gently cup and squeeze. She inhales top teeth biting her lower lip ever so slightly. “Saaaaamm…” there’s an achy whine to her voice.

“Mmmm?” I massage gently finding the nipple through the shirt and her bra.

“We can’t you’re not….”

“Uh-huh but that doesn’t mean you have to suffer Cass.”

“But…”

“Go pull over there.” I point to one of those by the highway close to the lumber mill old side streets.

She gets us there…and I push ahead and kiss her and take the blanket I was using and her jacket and lock her door then put all of it against the door for her to lean against. God my clit is a tiny little rock. I’m aching but I can deal with that…I can wait for her…

But I can’t wait to have her.

It’s kind of teenager frenzied as I get her out of her shirt and pull her bra down and unfasten her pants and slip my fingers down her panties.

It’s kissing her and lipstick gliding wetly over lipstick the scent of her degree deodorant kicking in with that baby powder smell and the hints of her little dabs of perfume and her skin…and arousal.

I really never thought of myself as a lesbian but more bi, but there is nothing like this smell, that scent of arousal and just of all those things that make a woman smell like a woman.

I am falling deeper in love with her sometimes it’s like freefall.

I love her big full breasts, the sounds she makes…I love the way she moves and gasps as my fingers touch her and I use the pads of my fingers to gently and maddening rub her folds until she’s whining. “Sam…Sam….please…oh fuck…touch me! Touch me!…fuck me!” I feel her shudder and get off and I cup her sex with my hand and squeeze…not hard but firm…and sort of gently grind my palm into the top of her mound as she rides my hand involuntarily…my other hand on a breast and my mouth on another.

I kiss her long and sweet and deep as she comes down from that one and I slip my middle two fingers slowly inside her juiciness. She arches into my mouth and I slowly use those finger pads to massage her insides, tease around her clitoral area and drive myself a little mad with lust too.

Then I get her off by settling her little lady between the groove of my two fingers together and use that sweet friction and as she’s crying out that she’s going to I stop the in and out motions and stay buried inside her but loosen my fingers enough to rub those middle two fingers together gently back and forth across each other and her clitty. I lean face to face with her… “Feel that…feel it, like two silk covered long legs inside you gliding together touching, gliding, rubbing…?”

Cass screams out her orgasm…this climax so good she almost hurts my fingers she seized around me that hard. She’s still panting when I slip down and peel her out of her soaked jeans and bring her to this long soft sweet cum as I clean her up.

We cuddle and kiss and then…oh…she pays that much sweet attention to my breasts and she’s so good and I’m so damned horny that she makes me cum too…then she sinks down to the floor and even though I can’t be cleared for sex, sex I’m using dilators…and Cass used her tongue so very gently and gets me off too. She’s so sweet and so careful too which just made everything better.

So much better.

So much in love.

We stop and get a change of clothes and get cleaned up in the bathroom of the nearest gas station and we’re still touching each other, taking turns with the washcloth, kissing and just so much kissing and we actually very sweetly and caringly put on each others make-up…just because.

It’s a bit later than we planned by the time we get to the KFC and we go inside and I order three full sized family meals. Cass looks at me. “That’s a little much right?”

“You’re eating for two.”

“Yes, and leftovers will be great but…”

“Uh-huh and you didn’t work things out with Brandon to have everyone there for a welcome home party.”

She grins. “You can read me that easy?”

“You’re my heart Cass, of course I know when you’re beating.”

She blushes and covers her face a bit. “Sam….”

“I love you too…” we kiss and get a few looks from the staff and patrons and stuff and there’s some two and two together going on and people are getting fives and threes. I’m not exactly unknown in town and while I’m the tranny and the gay guy that got his dick cut off. Me with Cass is making heads hurt. I just smile and ignore the stares and take out my phone and call home and make sure everything’s all set.

Cass comes out and we hold hands and kiss now and then and while she’s not in the closet she’s shy about PDA’s.

And Cass being shy is one of those looks sometimes that just takes your breath away. Long blonde hair that’s loose now because she’s off duty and a light blue thin tee-shirt with a plunging neck that shows cleavage on her large full breast that get to look all sort of sexy in her lacy bra she’s wearing. The rest is just Cass…old jeans that fit well, leather jacket in that RCMP off-duty letterman’s style…suede boots.

But add in that great complexion, those blue eyes and those sweet lips and then have her hair in her eyes a bit and her all self conscious and shy and yet still being sweet?

I actually get that song. “Take my breath away.” in my head as we’re kissing and I even lean against her…hum it a little…sort of softly sing it’s first few lines and dance with her making her blush a lot.

There’s a bit of sweet satisfaction though when I hear a couple of the girls working there and in the seating sigh.

I can tell the manager is chaffing to get us gone too but she keeps looking at Cass’s jacket.

Ha! Take that all you chicken shit bigots! My fiancée is the top Mounty in town!

I keep myself happy calm even though inside there’s this very teenaged part of me, that rebel teenaged girl I never got to be sitting behind my eyes as I politely smile at the haters.

She’s got both middle fingers going as she’s doing the happy dance.

I pay for the food and nuzzle her as we’re leaving and stopping right in the doorway and hold it open while holding her up against it with my body and say sexy as I can to her. “God…It’s got to be illegal to be this happy.” Then I give her a really long melty kind of kiss then walk to the truck saying. “Gee, I’m so glad that you’ve always got handcuffs.”

By this time Cass has got into this too and pushes me kissingly to my side of the truck for awhile before she opens my door for me and helps me get in like a gentleman…I wonder if gentlewoman would apply to this or if there’s another word.

We get to the next set of lights before exploding into laughter and giggles…ouch…those hit the sore spots.

I can tell Cass is excited to get home and she’s almost humming as we drive up the familiar streets the out to my road and we pull in. I can’t help but have this big smile on my face from the good day but also as we come around the corner I see our houses all lit up with the Christmas lights and it just looks so perfect. It looks like my home. Our home.

We get there and Cass tells me to wait and she slides around and opens my door and helps me out of the truck. It’s really nice and I really I don’t mind her being shevalrous? Yeah that sort of fits. I’ve got a smile as we kiss at the truck and we head into the house food in hand and Cass opens the door to the house and flicks on the lights.

Nothing…

No one’s here.

“I…I don’t get it they should be here?” She’s looking around.

“Well we were later than we thought so maybe they thought we weren’t coming home tonight.” I offer with a shrug and an innocent blink or two.

“Huh, shit…I guess we should’ve called.”

“Well we were busy and calling would’ve take the spontaneity out of our rest stop. The lights are on over at Brandon’s lets take the food over there before it gets cold.”

Cass sighs. “Okay, I was hoping though to give you a nice welcome home party honey.”

“I know, hey just being home is more than enough for me.”

We tuck into each other and do that arm in arm lean on each other across the road and into Brandon’s house. It’s our home too so we just knock a couple of times and let ourselves in. Cass calls out. “Hello! We’re back you guys!”

That’s when everyone jumps out yelling. “Welcome home!”

Cass jumped a little and looked confused. “I think you guys got the wrong place?”

“No we didn’t Honey.” The voice is Craig’s Cass’s fathers and she spins and stares eyes big.

“Dad?”

“Merry Christmas Casey.” This came from Mandy Cass’s Mom.

“Mom?”

She turns and looks at me and I set the food down and step in close and slip my fingers over her cheeks and use my thumbs to wipe away the tears and give her a long, long sweet deep kiss.

“You…” She says as she breaks the kiss… “This was supposed to be your coming home party.”

“I know…” I kiss her again like that still holding her close. “Coming home party, our wedding shower….Cass?”

“Yeah….” It’s a happy-shocked-weepy-smiley yeah.

“Marry me for Christmas?”

She stares at me, then her folks who are nodding, her mom wiping tears her two brothers who she just sees and does a shaky inhale of breath at seeing as they give her the thumbs up…then Brandon who looks smug yet innocent….then back to me.

These huge tears run out of her eyes and down her cheeks and she nods over and over again into a super happy cry.

“Yes!, Yes! Oh God Sam yes!”

I’m crying at the yes, at how happy she is and that we’re home…

Where our souls have always belonged.

up
172 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

it seems like christmas ...

has been coming for so long in this one. what is the date now?
this was a great chapter, the KFC scene was fantastic.
thanks

Finger licking good (waggles eyebrows)

I'm blubbing, such a sweet chapter, damn that scene in Cass's truck had me going lol.

KFC is great finger food yummy

Great chapter, looking forward to the wedding

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

LOL that's awesome Lizzie:)

The scene in the truck was inspired and I liked the KFC scene and the surprise getting switched around.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey.

The Godfather;)

Bailey Summers

Lexicon

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

The last two chapters have been just so sweet that I've been won over by Cass - Sam as a couple (from being in the Brandon-Sam camp) and the Christmas wedding idea sounds wonderful. It was also really nice to see Cass's family being so accepting. :-)

I like shevalrous as an addition to the lexicon.

On a side note, I googled Tim Horton's after reading about the debit cards for the RCMP station as it's not a brand name I'm familiar with in the UK. All I can say is that I'm in love with the 'Cold Stone Creamery' menu. They need to expand to this side of the pond now!!

Thank you for another chapter of Bridges.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Tim's is a really decent chain place:)

I'm not familiar if there's coffee or teahouse chains over your way. I think Shevalrous is a good term too to call a nice girl/woman that uses men's styled manners just doesn't fit for terms like butch. Besides, this is a honor term sort of so a girl can be Shevalrous in as cute or sexy clothes as she wants.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

I want a Tim Horton's coffee

< I's want's to try Tim Hortons Take Home fine grind Coffee, course ground and their hot chocolate, it's a damn inconvenience that we don't have Tim Horton's in the UK.

We used to have a Dunkin Donuts in Birmingham UK, it lasted only a few month before it closed down, sadly they could not sell donuts at American prices, in the US you could but a box of assorted donuts for a few dollars in the uk you could but 1 maybe 2 donuts for the same price. Sadly Tim's would probably struggle with Costa Coffee over here. (Sigh)

Why can't I live in the US or Canada lol

Big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

They have and make their own brands:)

And they set up cofffee shops of Tim's on CAF bases worldwide so the UK might not be too hard really. You should write them and put the bug in their ear:)
*More Hugs*
Bailey.
The Godfather;)

Bailey Summers

start up a Horton's I wish

@ Bailey, I have more chance of winning the lottery than convincing someone to start up a Horton's franchise here lol.

@ Cyclist, I did have a whole rant on British politics and business written out, then I decided you probably already know lol.

On a side note I found a company that ships expats favorite foods internationally, I nearly suffered apoplexy when I worked out 1 can of Tim Hortons Coffee (Large - 32oz) 930g (1200g) would cost me $48.93 or £30.88 to have shipped to UK. I will have to settle for Lavazza Rossa instead, I can but 3kg for the price of shipping the Hortons. (sigh)

Big Hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

The reason?

A retailer let it slip on TV a while ago. He said the reason things were cheaper (in France, that time) was "Because they are willing to settle for lower margins"
That is business-speak for "We are greedier".

In the same week, the reason that imported cars were dearer here before tax was blamed on the strong pound of the time. With a straight face, he said that a high-value exchange rate (strong pound) makes imports more expensive. As any fule kno, it's exactly the reverse.

Liars as well as greedy.

Workers' wages frozen. Directors' wages up by 46%. Something smells...

Wow (Again)

tmf's picture

What can I say, you take my breath away with your superb writing.
There so many moments :)
The only sad thing is I start to read Bridges not long ago, and now I got to wait for the wedding :(
as always Love and Peace
tmf