You Have it All Wrong Four - The Kids Story - Part 10

Printer-friendly version

You Have It All Wrong Four

By SaraUK

 

Part 10

    The school was buzzing with all the kids trying to work out why the news vans were parked outside the school. Word soon got around the school that a student or parent had called the local radio station to tell them that a boy was now attending the school dressed as a girl, and they thought it would be a good fluff piece to run. Most the students and the teachers thought it was a very sick thing to do, but no one could find out who’d made the call.

    Lianna and the others walked Danielle to the library where they found Miss Wren waiting for her. “How are you doing Lianna? I’m so sorry you’ve been thrown into the limelight like this.” Miss Wren said as she gave Lianna a hug.

     “It’s not your fault some student or parent has a problem with me attending the school Miss Wren.” Lianna said after stepping back and looking her in the eyes with a sad smile. “My Uncle Carl is working on solving the problem as we speak.” Lianna added with some hope that her uncle could make this problem go away.

     “Well security have been told to keep them off school grounds, and anyone caught taking photos of you and giving them to anyone from the news service will be expelled from the school with no chance of ever being allowed here again.” Miss Wren informed Lianna and the large group of friends stood with her.

     “Thank you for that Miss Wren.” Lianna smiled knowing that no one would be taking her photo and trying to sell it to the newspaper or TV stations, well not if they liked coming to the school or working there. “We better get to our homerooms now miss.” Lianna added when she saw the time on the clock in the library.

     “We’ll meet you outside the dining hall at the start of lunchtime break sis.” Lauren said as she gave Danielle a hug and then wished her luck on the tests.

    Danielle got hugs off all her other sisters and brother, she even got hugs from her sisters friends as well before they all left to get to their homerooms and the start of the school day.

    Miss Wren led Danielle to the little room with the computer in it and soon had her set up with the first of the four tests she’d have to do that day. Danielle thought about what Lianna had said to her abut relaxing and taking a couple of deep breaths before she started the first test. She found herself more worried about how Lianna was coping than the test she was doing.


*****

    Lianna and the others were walking down the hallway when they bumped into a rather cocky sounding Lilith and Angela leaning against the wall just outside Lianna and Lauren’s homeroom.

     “Isn’t it a shame Angela, how the press found out about a boy who now thinks that because he wears a girls uniform, he can come to school as a girl.” Lilith said with smugness to her voice.

     “Well isn’t it a shame we were warned before reaching the school gates, so we came in through the back. The news people didn’t get to see anything.” Lianna informed the two girls.

    Lilith and Angela suddenly didn’t look so smug anymore. “I’m sure they’ll have more luck when you leave again later, or someone just might take a photo and send it to them.” Lilith said as she tried to recover from the blow of them not getting photos and film footage of Lianna on her way into the school this morning.

     “Why don’t you film me now on your mobile? Or you could just snap some pictures and send them yourself.” Lianna said as she stepped away from the rest of the group and held her hands out in a sexy pose so Lilith or Angela could take her picture.

    Lilith was quick to pull her phone out and start snapping photos of Lianna. What Lilith didn’t notice was Peter filming her doing it on his phone. “You wait till I send these to the news people. You won’t be able to leave your house without the whole world knowing what you are.” Lilith grinned as she kept snapping photos of a smiling Lianna.

    What are you so happy about? Didn’t you just hear what Lilith said to you Lianna?” Angela asked, but made Lianna’s name sound like something nasty she’d just tasted as she said it.

     “Yes I heard what Lilith said Angela. My cousin Peter even got it on video.” Lianna said as she looked over at Peter still filming them taking photos. “What you may not know yet though, is that anyone caught filming or taking photos of me and giving them to the news service will be expelled from the school.” Lianna informed the two girls who suddenly didn’t look to happy that Peter was filming them taking photos of her. Add to that the confession they just made about sending the photos, and they knew they were both in deep trouble.

     “I think you’re bluffing.” Lilith said as she looked Lianna in the eyes as she tried to not look at the large group of friends and Family Lianna had behind her.

     “Why don’t you send the photos to the news people then, and we’ll see who comes out on top.” Lianna said as she took a couple of steps forward so she was almost nose to nose with Lilith. “I’ll be famous for fifteen minutes, and you’ll be expelled from the school and forced to go to a public school by the time my Uncle has done with you. I’m sure my Uncle will be able to spin the story in the press so it promotes his club and changing service.” Lianna added with an evil grin.

    Lilith lost her bottle and held up her phone so Lianna could see her deleting the photos she’d just taken. “Look, all gone!” Lilith said as she showed the empty folder on her phone where the photos had just been. “Now get him to delete the video he just filmed of me taking the photos and confessing to calling the news people in the first place.” Lilith was almost begging.

     “No, I think we’ll keep it just in case the news people suddenly get some photos of me later in the day.” Liana said looking a little smug with herself. “I did warn you yesterday that I could be a real bitch Lilith.” Lianna added just before she bumped the two girls out the way so she could enter her homeroom with Lauren walking in close behind.

     “We’ll see you at midmorning break.” Lauren said as she turned to look at her cousins. They all nodded and waved just before they made their way to their own homerooms.

    Lianna took her seat, but was still worried as to how her Uncle Carl was going to get the press to just walk away and not find out if the rumours were true about a boy now being dressed as a girl and going to the posh private school.


*****

    Danielle was sat reading a book on the next thing she was to be tested on when she noticed a small group of three girls stood around the table she was sat at. She looked up and smiled when she saw it was the girl called Naomi and a couple of other girls.

     “Hi, Danielle isn’t it?” Naomi asked with a smile.

     “Hi. Yes it is, and you’re Naomi right?” Danielle asked as she smiled back at the girl she’d met the other Saturday when she lost Lauren and Lianna at the shopping centre.

     “Yep, that’s me, and this is Polly and Natalie my two best friends.” Naomi said with pride as she pointed at each of her friends.

     “Hi Polly, Natalie.” Danielle said looking nervous as she smiled and gave the two girls a little wave.

     “Hi Danielle.” Both girls said looking genuinely happy to meet her.

     “Do you mind if we join you for a bit until our next lesson is due to start?” Naomi asked as she pointed at the empty seats around the table where Danielle was sat.

     “No I don’t mind at all.” Danielle said still looking nervous about Naomi and her friends having some sort of plan to hurt her.

     “I see you managed to meet up with Lauren and Andr... Sorry I mean Lianna.” Naomi said with a giggle. “That’s going to take some getting used to.” She added.

     “Is it true that you were an orphan, but you’ve been adopted by Lauren’s family now?” Polly asked in an excited whisper after taking one of the empty seats at the table.

     “Polly!” Naomi snapped at her friend. “You can’t ask things like that.” She added as she lightly slapped her friend on the arm.

     “It’s okay Naomi. It’s true after all.” Danielle said as she looked down at the table, not wanting to see the looks she knew the three girl must be giving her now they knew her story and where she’d come from.

     “That’s nothing to be ashamed of Danielle. We’re not going to judge you.” Naomi said as she reached across the table and took hold of Danielle’s hand and gave it a squeeze until Danielle looked up and saw a warm caring smile on all three of the girls faces.

     “I’m sorry Danielle. I didn’t mean to upset you; I just thought it sounded exciting.” Polly said as she also reached across the table to hold her hand. “Please say you forgive me?” Polly pleaded with Danielle.

     “I forgive you Polly, but trust me when I say that it’s nothing to get excited about. Not having a mum or dad, no one to spend your time with. Feeling all alone in a world that hates you.” Danielle said with a tear in her eye.

     “That sounds so horrible Danielle. I hope Lauren and Lianna are treating you nice then, after all that.” Natalie said with some anger in her voice.

     “Lauren and Lianna are amazing. They already treat me like their sister, and my new parents are the best, not that I have anything to compare them to, having never had any before.” Danielle said with a shrug.

    Naomi, Polly and Natalie were all sat with tears running down their cheeks as they tried to think of their own lives without the support of their parents or family of any sort for that matter.

     “Well you’ve got yourself three more friend now Danielle.” Naomi said as she looked each side of her to make sure Polly and Natalie agreed with what she just said.

     “Very true girlfriend!” Both Polly and Natalie shouted as they both slapped their hands down on top of Danielle’s and Naomi’s.

    They were soon all slapping their hands over their mouths when the librarian looked at them and shushed them to be quiet.

     “Not sure this is a good sign. Just made three new friends and already I’m getting in trouble.” Danielle whispered just before she started to giggle again.

     “We don’t always go around getting in trouble.” Natalie said in a whisper as she looked to see where the librarian was.

     “I was sad to hear what Lilith and Angela did to Lianna with the whole telling the press thing.” Naomi said as they calmed down and got around to talking more about Andrew being a girl called Lianna now.

     “It was those two that called the press about my sister!” Danielle shouted, not able to contain her anger at what the two girls she’d met yesterday had done. Danielle was soon regretting it when the librarian came storming over.

     “If you girls can’t keep the noise down, then I will have to ask you to leave.” The librarian growled at them in an angry whisper.

     “Sorry miss.” Danielle said looking very sorry for her sudden outburst.

     “Please remember that some students are trying to study.” The librarian said just before she turned and walked away again.

     “I take that reaction to mean you’ve already had the pleasure of meeting the two of them?” Naomi asked, but already knowing the answer.

     “Yes, they tried to pick on me yesterday while I waited for Lianna and my other family members to turn up in the lunchroom.” Danielle couldn’t help feeling pride as she said her other family, but she was still angry with this Lilith and Angela for calling the news people about her sister. “I should go and punch them both in the face for what they’ve done.” Danielle growled in an angry whisper, so as not to get in trouble again for shouting.

     “We wouldn’t be good friends if we let you get in trouble for doing that Danielle.” Polly said with a frown. “And besides we’ve already heard that Lianna and your other family members have already got a video confession of the two idiots owning up to calling the press and also taking photos of Lianna.” Polly added with a grin.

     “Lilith and Angela should know better than to take your family on by now.” Naomi whispered with a giggle. “The poor girls have never been able to get the drop on any of them yet, and she has one more to contend with now, and another three after the holidays.” Naomi added with even more giggles.

     “This will be my last day here until after the holidays.” Danielle pointed out, but actually felt a little sad that she wouldn’t be able to come and spend more time with her new friends. “I’m only here today so I can take some tests to see how dumb I am.” Danielle explained when she saw the puzzled looks on the girl’s faces.

     “Do you have a mobile phone and email address Danielle?” Natalie asked as she went in her bag and pulled out her mobile.

     “Sure I do. My aunty Chrissy and Aunty Becky went out and got me a new mobile phone and laptop on Sunday.” Danielle said as she got out her new iphone and let the girls have her number, then she fished out the piece of paper that Richard had given her with her own personal email address on that he’d sorted out for her Sunday night when he got her all set up on the internet.

     “Your Aunty Chrissy is so amazing Danielle.” Naomi said. “She invited a load of us over to a pool party the other month for Lauren and Andrew’s birthday. It was the best party we’ve ever been to.” Naomi added with pride for Danielle’s Aunty.

     “I did hear all about the pool party from Lauren and Lianna.” Danielle said as she remembered Lauren telling her that’s how Naomi knew where they lived. “They had a second party after you all left for Lauren and Lianna.” Danielle added, thinking it would be okay to let them know, as Lianna was out of the bag now anyway.

     “What’s it like living with Lianna? Is it different to living with Andrew?” Natalie asked.

     “I’ve never met Andrew, so I couldn’t tell you.” Danielle shrugged. “It was Lianna and Lauren I was with on that Saturday when Lauren spoke to you Naomi.” Danielle added.

     “You mean I saw Lianna and never realised it?” Naomi asked looking shocked at the revelation. “You wait until I see that girl; I’ll give her a piece of my mind.” Naomi added, trying to look angry, but the grin she had sort of killed the act.

     “We’ve warned you about giving pieces of your mind away Naomi, you don’t have that much to spare.” Polly said with a giggle just before she got a playful slap from a shocked looking Naomi.

    A bell rang to let the girls know that it was time to get to their next class, so they double checked they had all of Danielle’s details before they all got up, gave her a hug and then left to get to their next class, but they did promise to meet up with her and her family at lunchtime to see what they could do to help Lianna get out of the pickle she was in with the news people now camped outside the gates.

    Miss Wren had come into the library while Danielle was sat chatting with Naomi and her two friends, so she’d gone over and had a chat with the librarian while she waited for the bell to sound, letting the girls know that break time was over, and it was now time to get to their next class. Miss Wren walked over to where Danielle was just putting her iphone away again, so she could get her set up with her second test of the day.

     “I see you’ve been making some new friends Danielle?” Miss Wren asked.

     “Yes I have Miss.” Danielle said with a grin. “I met Naomi the other week in the city. I’d lost Lianna and Lauren, and she had bumped into Lauren while I was with them, so she gave me their address, and you know the rest.” Danielle added with a giggle.

     “Naomi, Polly and Natalie are three of the nicest students we have at the school, just like the rest of your family are.” Miss Wren said as she walked Danielle to the little computer room so she could get her set up with the next test.

     “I hope I don’t let the family name down when I start here then Miss Wren.” Danielle said looking worried that she was having even more pressure added to her already large burden of responsibility.

     “My sweet child, you already add pride to your family name, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.” Miss Wren said as she bent over to look Danielle in the eyes.

    Danielle smiled at the kind words Miss Wren had just said. She took her seat at the computer and was soon starting her second test. Danielle was still worried about Lianna, but she was also trying to focus on the test as well. Time seemed to fly, and she was soon finished with the test, and just in time to make her way down to the dining room to meet up with the rest of her family and get some lunch before sitting down and helping to form a plan to get the news people to go away and leave Lianna alone.


*****

    Lianna and Lauren had made it through the morning’s lessons, but both were worried about the news people parked up outside the school grounds. They had both seen the school security chasing after and then dragging some men back out the main gate while they had lessons in the rooms that overlooked that part of the school grounds.

     “I’m not sure Uncle Carl will be able to stop my face ending up on the news sis.” Lianna said with a sigh as they watched yet another man being dragged away from the school building. It looked like Mr Stanman had got serious with them now though, because the man was dragged over to a waiting police car where two uniformed officers took him off the security men and put him in the back of their car.

     “Well he won’t be getting any photos of you sis.” Lauren grinned as she watched one of the security men pick up the man’s camera and carry it into the school while the police car drove away. “I hope the pervert ends up being registered as a paedophile.” Lauren added with venom in her voice.

     “We can only live and hope so sis.” Lianna smiled at the thought of the man being dragged over the coals for trying to get photos of kids wearing school uniforms. “I will make a point of telling Uncle Carl about the man, so he can make sure he doesn’t get off to lightly.” Lianna added with an evil grin, happy that if she’s going to end up in the press, then so would some of the scum trying to film her.

    The bell went to tell them all that it was now lunchtime, so Lianna and Lauren got up and put their books away before going to their lockers and putting their bags in them, so they could go and get some lunch. Lianna saw Danielle walking down the hallway, so she made Lauren walk a little faster so they could catch up with her.

    Danielle was nervous about being out in the hallway with all the other students around her, so she tried to focus on finding her way to the dining room when she felt a hand grab her shoulder. She jumped up in the air and let out a squeal before she spun around, throwing her back against the wall in some form of defence. The squeal was so loud it hurt Danielle’s throat, so she was coughing and choaking when she turned around to see that it was just Lianna and Lauren.

     “You okay sis?” Lauren asked as she looked at a wide eyed Danielle shaking as she clung to the wall like she was trying to climb up it like Spiderman would.

     “Are you trying to scare me to death?” Danielle asked between coughs. “What’s wrong with just shouting my name?” She asked as she tried to get her heart beat back down to a normal rate.

     “Sorry, I wasn’t thinking, I just wanted to catch up with you before you got to the dining room.” Lianna said looking a little sheepish as Danielle’s squeal had made all the students stop and look at the three of them.

     “Mission accomplished then.” Danielle said with some anger in her voice as she looked around and saw all the other students looking at her. “Wonderful! Now they all think I’m a basket case.” Danielle growled as she turned towards the dining room and started walking again, not bothering to see if Lianna and Lauren were following.

     “Danielle! Please don’t be mad with me.” Lianna said as she ran to catch up with her. Lauren was running to catch them both up as well.

     “You just made me look like an idiot, why shouldn’t I be mad with you?” Danielle growled as she kept walking. The problem was, Danielle was that focused on being mad with Lianna for making her jump that she’d walked right past the dining room.

     “Firstly because I didn’t mean to make you jump, and second, if you ever want to eat this lunchtime, you need me to help you find the dining room because you’ve just walked right past it.” Lianna said as she stopped walking and looked back towards the double doors that led to the dining room, and where Lauren was now stood with a puzzled look on her face as she tried to work out where Danielle was going.

     “I only missed the turning because I was mad with you.” Danielle said as she stopped walking and turned around to head back the other way, but her path was blocked by Lianna.

     “I’m sorry Danielle.” Lianna said as she blocked her path and put her hands on Danielle’s shoulders and looked her in the eyes. “I’d never do anything to make you look like an idiot, a fool, or anything but my beautiful sister. So please forgive me.” Lianna begged. “I’ve got enough to deal with watching the ninja news reporters trying to get into the school so they can take my picture. I don’t want you mad with me too sis.” Lianna pouted.

     “Okay apology accepted, but just call my name next time.” Danielle said just as Lianna threw her arms around her as they hugged.

     “Thanks sis, now follow me and we’ll see about getting you fed.” Lianna giggled as she took Danielle by the hand and led her back down the hallway to where Lauren was now stood waiting with Jennifer, Jessica, and Peter.

     “Can we go eat now, or would you like to see some more of the school first?” Lauren asked with a grin when the two of them got to where they were stood waiting.

     “Getting some lunch sounds like a good idea sis.” Danielle giggled as she let Lauren and Peter lead the way into the dining room while she followed behind with Lianna, and Jessica and Jennifer brought up the rear with some of their friends following just behind.

    They all stood in line and got their lunch before taking over a corner of the dining room and pulling a couple of the tables together so they could chat about all the different ways they could get rid of the news people.

     “Is it true that Lilith and Angela were the ones to call them in the first place?” Danielle asked as she ate her lunch.

     “Yes it was Lilith that called them. Angela just does whatever Lilith tells her.” Lianna said with a roll of her eyes as she picked at her food.

     “That just makes me want to find her and punch her in the mouth.” Danielle growled as she made a fist.

     “We know that already sis.” Lauren giggled. “I bumped into Naomi, and she said you were angry with Lilith and Angela, but she managed to talk you out of doing anything foolish.” Lauren added as she cupped Danielle’s fist in her hand to calm her down again.

     “Yes I saw her and two of her friends in the library during morning break.” Danielle smiled. “She’s given me her details and took mine so we can be friends.” Danielle added with surprise in her voice.

     “Naomi, Polly and Natalie are all really nice, and some of my closest friends after all you.” Lauren said with a smile when she saw how happy it had made Danielle that Naomi, Polly and Natalie had all befriended her.

     “I might have dropped you in it with them Lianna.” Danielle said as she remembered telling them about her being out with Lauren the other Saturday when they first met. “I sort of let it slip out that you were out shopping with Lauren the other Saturday when I got your address off her.” Danielle explained with a worried look.

     “She’s already had words with me sis, so don’t worry about it.” Lianna giggled as she wrapped an arm around Danielle and hugged her to let her know there were no hard feelings over it. “She just told me off for not trusting her with my big secret.” Liana added.

    Danielle was happy to see Lianna still happy and upbeat, even with the prospect of being plastered all over the news by dinnertime. They bounced some ideas back and forth, but they all ended up with the news people finding out about Lianna and getting photos of her. They were just about to admit defeat when Ian and Simon walked over and sat down on a couple of empty seats.

     “I see you’re in quite a pickle my old friend.” Simon said with a sigh as he sat looking at his old partner in crime, now dressed as a girl, and up to her neck in trouble.

     “Tell me something I don’t know.” Lianna said with a roll of her eyes. “If you’ve come to gloat Simon, can you please just give it a rest for now.” Lianna said almost pleadingly.

     “I’ve not come to gloat my old friend.” Simon said with a big grin spread across his face. “Ian and I have come to help you solve the problem, but I’ll need some help from your Uncle Carl to pull it off.” Simon said as he rubbed his hands together.

    Andrew and Simon had always been a double act when it came to planning out a prank, but Lianna didn’t think Simon would want to help her now Andrew was gone. “You’re still willing to help me out? Even after keeping all this secret from you?” Lianna asked with a tear in her eye.

     “Hey ma... Sorry.” Simon said with a frown. “You’ve always been there for me in the past, and I know that you’re still the same person on the inside Lianna, so I won’t leave you hanging in the wind if I can help fix the problem.” Simon added just before he started outlining his plan.

     “That’s the most insane plan I’ve ever heard you come up with Simon! You’ll never get any of the students to go through with it.” Lianna said when Simon finished explaining his idea.

     “How much do you want to bet on it?” Simon asked looking very cocky with himself.

     “You name your price Simon. If you can get any of the male students to follow your idea, then you can name anything you want.” Lianna said as she held out her hand to shake on it.

     “Done!” Simon said with an even bigger grin now. “I want a kiss.” He blurted out.

     “You want me to do what?!” Lianna asked, or more screamed at him. “I think you’re a good looking guy Simon, but I’m not going to kiss you. I’m not even sure I’m into guys yet.” Lianna added as she let a shudder run through her body at the very thought of letting any boy kiss her, never mind her old best friend.

     “I don’t want a kiss from you!” Simon frowned. “I must admit you look cute, but I’m still seeing a lot of Andrew still in you at the minute. No I want Lauren to kiss me.” He added with a smug look on his face now.

     “I can’t make that bet Si...” Liana started to say, but she was cut off by Lauren butting in.

     “Deal!” Lauren said as she held out her hand to seal the bet. “Not only will I kiss you Simon, but if you manage to get rid of the reports with them not getting a single photo, or Lianna’s name. I will also go out on a date with you.” Lauren added.

     “Lauren! What are you doing?” Lianna asked in shock at what her sister had just offered to do for her. “Our mums will never let you go on a date.” Lianna added as she tried to get her sister off the hook.

     “If Simon can pull this off, then our mum’s will be willing to let me go out on a date with him as well.” Lauren pointed out.

     “So it’s a deal then?” Simon asked as he stood up again.

     “It’s a deal, but you better treat her with respect, if you can pull this off.” Lianna warned as she looked doubtful as to whether he could.

     “It’s a go people!” Simon shouted to all the students still sat around in the dining room. All the students started cheering and clapping with excitement.

    Lianna and the others just looked around at all the grinning faces of the students that hadn’t seemed in any hurry to leave. “You’ve already planned it all?” Lianna asked.

     “Yep, I had a word with the guys on the soccer team and some of the other clubs this morning when I saw what was happening.” Simon shrugged like it was no big deal. “I thought that if they had a larger number of boys dressed in girl uniforms, the press would think it nothing more than a big prank on them.” Simon chuckled at just how simple the plan was.

     “And all these guys are willing to dress like girls just to help me keep out the press?” Lianna asked as she looked around the dining room.

     “Yep, every one of them volunteered to help, but it all depends on whether or not you can get the uniforms for us all to wear.” Simon added looking serious.

     “You’re going to dress up as well?” Lianna asked with a grin.

     “To right! I wouldn’t miss this for the world.” Simon chuckled. “We’ll all make such ugly looking girls that the news people would never think of you as a boy in a thousand years.” Simon added. “Not that you look like a boy anyway.”

     “Thanks Simon thanks for everything.” Lianna said as she stood up and stepped around the table to give her friend a hug.

     “You’ll get people talking about us.” Simon teased as he gave Lianna a quick hug to let her know everything was cool. “I just hope you haven’t hurt my chances with your sister doing this.” Simon added looking worried for a couple of seconds before he started grinning again.

    Lianna broke the hug and then got her mobile out and placed a call to her Uncle Carl, so she could get him to track down enough girls’ uniforms for thirty boys to wear. Lianna had to giggle when she saw the silly grin on Simon’s face as he got a hug from Lauren for all that he’d done so far, and was willing to do for her sister and his old friend.

    They all spent the rest of the lunchtime in the dining room sorting out who would help to do what when Uncle Vic and Uncle Brad arrived with the uniforms. Miss Wren was informed of the plan to get rid of the press, and she had to giggle as the thought of thirty boys dressing as girls. Most of which wouldn’t make very pretty girls at all.

    Danielle wanted to help, but Miss Wren said she needed to take the two remaining test, so Danielle was led back to the library after giving her other family members a hug. They all wished her luck, and promised not to storm the school gates until she was with them.

    Vic and Brad arrived with a minibus full of clothing and shoes for the boys to wear, so they could pull a huge prank on the press camped outside the school. Danielle got done with the tests in record time, and also thought she did quite well.

    Danielle went back to the dining room with Miss Wren because that is where the girls had set up makeshift makeup tables to help make all the boys look like hideous girls for the reporters. Danielle was shocked to see Lilith and Angela in the room, but neither of them looked very happy to be there.

     “What are they doing here?” Danielle asked as she faked going to hit Lilith, but she stopped herself at the last minute when she saw how much of a coward Lilith was.

     “We want Lilith and Angela at the front so they can inform the press that it has all been a big practical joke.” Simon said, but he didn’t look much like he did at lunchtime now. He was dressed in the same uniform she and all the other girls were wearing, and he was plastered in the worst makeup job Danielle had ever seen.

    Lianna took hold of Danielle’s hand as they all made their way out the school building and then marched up the driveway to the main gate where all the press were now gathered ready to take their photos and also film it for the local news.

    The students could see before they even got to the gate that the press had realised it had all been a prank and were turning off their cameras and stopping with the photos. This didn’t stop most the boys going up to the gate and teasing the reporters as they started to pack away their stuff thinking the whole thing had just been a foolish prank by a group of students.

    Lianna and Danielle had stood near the back of the large group just in case some reporter still wanted to take a photo or two, but they had all packed up and left pretty quick once they thought it was just a prank. They were stood watching the students play around when they saw Simon walk over to where they were stood.

     “You may be a girl now, but you will always be my friend Lianna, and I won’t turn my back on a friend.” Simon said as he pulled Lianna into a hug and patted her on the back.

     “Thanks Simon, I owe you big time for this.” Lianna said as they broke the hug.

     “Well let me start paying him back then.” Lauren said from just behind Simon as she spun him around and planted a big kiss right on his lips. “That was just a bonus for a job well done.” Lauren grinned as she licked her lips and then walked over to Lianna and Danielle before they made their way back towards the school so they could get cleaned up and go home.

    They looked back to see Simon staggering back and forth like he was drunk, but he was just giddy from the breathtaking kiss Lauren had given him.

     “I hope you’re not leading him on sis.” Lianna said as she looked at a grinning Lauren walking beside her and Danielle.

     “I’d never do that to him sis.” Lauren smiled as she looked over her shoulder just before she waved to him. “I’ve had a crush on Simon since you first brought him home to swim in the pool with us.” Lauren confessed with a giggle.

     “I thought we were best friend’s sis? How come I’m just finding this out now?” Lianna asked with a pout.

     “I thought you might find it a little weird if I told you about it.” Lauren said looking nervous. “He was Andrew’s best friend, but things are different now he knows about Lianna, and I thought it was sweet what he just did for you. Shows me that there’s more to him than just fooling around and getting in trouble.” Lauren added as she looked over her shoulder at Simon again.

    Lianna and Danielle both turned to look at Simon and had to giggle when they saw the way he was dressed at the minute in a girl’s school uniform and really bad makeup all over his face as he did a form of the Can Can with some of the other boys who were also dressed the same way. “Yep sis, I can see just what you mean.” Lianna said as she giggled some more.

    Lianna and the other girls all helped the boys remove the makeup and then let them go and get changed back into their boy clothes before they got their school bags and went out to the minibus where Brad and Vic were waiting for them. Carl had given Vic orders to let Mr Stanman have the uniforms when they had done with them, so that’s what Vic had done.

    All the kids were soon on the minibus and Brad was driving them home so they could put their parent’s mind at ease.

 

To Be Continued Next friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Child and Parent guide:



Parents Children
Chrissy & Becky Andrew/Lianna, Lauren (Twins)
Amy & Amber Jessica
Ann & brad Jennifer
Sara & Cathy Peter
Mandy & Carl/Carla Craig, Danielle (Adopted)
Jayden & Callum Richard, Nicola (Twins)
Dan & Faith Penny, Christopher

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
191 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

YYYEEESSS!!!

I can not believe that worked at all. Those two work a way to protect there old/new friend from getting outed and have some fun. At least the school got some uniforms for free. I am still wondering what Danielle sercet is?

Joshlyn Amanda

In current parlance

I believe that the term in current parlance is 'WICKED.' It was good also to see Simon's loyalty to an old friend.

Very good chapter Sara.

S.

comming from a militristic perspective

comming from a militristic perspective i would have never thought that a few kids could be so resourceful but now that i have read this im beginning to wonder if given the time these people could find a way to complete any task given to then no matter what. Its exactly the same mentallity i have to have every day when i put on my battle rattle and pick up my gun....thanks sara your stories are the small light in the darkness that surrounds me and it gives me hope. Also anyone that sees this post, PLEASE if you see a soldier thank them cause they may have seen stuff that is very terrible.

kitsune.jpg

Hell Yeah

I know what you mean about the soldiers. Both of my parents were ones.

Joshlyn Amanda

Neat solution

Kudos for a bunch of boys willing to do that though.

It is kinda sad that the tabloid press would go out of their way for such a thing so I guess I do not know the Brit 'bloids very well.

Kim

Seems Simon is a treasure, to

Seems Simon is a treasure, to be a big enough friend to stick by Lianna is awesome to go that extra mile to protect said friend priceless.

Well done to the lads for being man enough to dress up, not an easy concept for most male teens.

Great story, big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Genius!

With all those boysdressed like that, no one is going to pay any attention to the pretty blondes. Nice to know that Simon is a true friend, and that the jocks are supporting and protecting Lianna. Those are some good kids!

I worry about Danielle. I don't know what the secret is (I have a couple o ideas, but nothing I could prove), but I think she should trust Carl and Mandy. The longer she doesn't tell them, the worse it will be. Besides, while they may be angry, I'm sure that they will forgive her and help her if needed.

I love this story so much!

Wren