TransBike-Saint Patrick's Day

Printer-friendly version
TransBike-Saint Patrick's Day
By Stanman63
In Honor Of Saint Patrick's Day
SynopsisA visit to the mall on Saint Patrick's Day gives an Irish student the gift to become who she wants to be.

[-][+][-]
My name was Patrick O'Mally, a true son of Ireland. But truth be told, I'd much rather be her daughter. I've always known that I wanted ta' be a girl, but until recently, had to endure bein' in a male body. I had to be me Da's son back in the Old Country because he could NEVER accept anyone who he saw as a fairy or poof, not one of the Wee Folk whom he believed in. If only he knew that one o' Wee Folk's kin gave me a most wonderful gift.
[-][+][-]
I'd gone to the mall for lunch when I saw a Dapper Gentleman was sitting in front of his shop.

"Come one, come all and take a ride upon the marvelous Transbike! Come and pedal your way to an entirely new you!!" Said a dapper man in a black tuxedo.

"What do you mean Tell me this. Do you expect me to believe such an outrageous claim??"

"Hello, sweet lady, No outrageous claim my Lady, but the truth, When the controls are set, simply pedal and you become what you set."

"I don't know. What is this TransBike?"

"A most wondrous way for you to realize who you really are."

"What must I do?"

"Ride the TransBike and believe. Then you will be who you want to be"

"Wouldn't do me much good."

"It will if you BELIEVE, Patrick."

How????"

"TransBike knows who you want to be."

"Are you a Magician?"

"No, simply a Gentleman out to help you find your true self."

"What of the past?"

"It too will change if you wish."
[-][+][-]
I seated myself on TransBike and started to pedal. I began to change, my hair grew long and luscious, turning a rich red while my body became that of a maiden while my clothing changed into a pretty green dress with matching sandals, tan pantyhose and matching purse. My face was perfectly done in simple makeup.

When Patricia 'Paddy' O'Mally stopped pedaling and got off the bike, she ran up to hug the Dapper Gentleman. "Oh thank you."

"You are quite welcome," he said as he gently kissed my cheek.

May I know your name?"

"Gnome Diego. This is your Gift from the Leprechauns."

"But why?"

"Your father asked for a boon from the Wee Folk. He wanted to be reconciled with his estranged child."

"Child?"

"Yes, they saw in his Heart that your return was more important than anything, so they called upon me."

"I do not understand."

"Your father had left your dear mother for another, leaving you tto fend for yourself after she died. The boon he asked for was that you be made into a daughter of Ireland and retain your inheritance," He replied as he handed me the deed to Castle O'Mally.
[-][+][-]
Now I am the woman I always wanted to be, thanks to Da' the Wee Folk and the TransBike..
[-][+][-]
Finis

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments