Arooo....6

Printer-friendly version

Arooo….6

Chapter 6

I see red…

It’s like the hottest rage I have ever felt run through my body in my life. You get like that in combat or you can, you shouldn’t but it’s one of the things that happens. You go there into that spot where everything is going in slow motion and you can hear your own pulse in your ears louder than you can with the bullets you’re firing.

Well I don’t have a gun and the tossed in flashbangs and I hurt…I hurt for an instant…from what I know of Were lore we have The Frenzy within us. Stevie explained this as our body shifts by this it’s like our powers react to our emotions and it’s what makes us so strong.

Strength and speed and healing and I’m just waiting, been waiting for something to cut loose on in my anger.

I heal from the bang and flash almost instantly and focus my senses outwards even as I’m moving. There’s two groups actually. Ones coming over the roves and the backyard and there’s two sedans of guys with guns pulled up out the front.

The local wolves are at the back door.

Those first.

I push myself not going full wolf but fanged, clawed, more hair, wolf eyes, pointed ears…touching the Wilde side of myself.

There’s that spot thing in me…that place I used while healing Justin…I connect that to that other place in me that I go to when I’m in a fight you know that place you go when you push yourself.

I move to the cupboard supernaturally fast, I smell Fi’s silverware. I reach in taking her table knives and the same way that I track a target to pop a round in them I throw knives at them through the windows and I hear howls and I take the large cake server like a knife then there’s a thud of pressure as I slam myself into the back door at the same time as they did.

There’s a canine whine as the server is through the door and impaled in the Were of the other side.

“You didn’t say little pig, little pig asshole.”

The humans with the guns come storming in and I throw a cookie/biscuit jar football style into the head of the first guy through the door dropping him as it breaks.

“Bloody hell Erica! are you trying to wreck my house more than it is?”

Fiona yells it at me but she then starts talking something. It’s Welsh or Gaelic or something but I hear her scream it out like some curse or something ending in Scathatch! Or something like that and there’s the sound of a hammer hitting an anvil and the guns of the first bunch of guys in SWAT like gear go flying apart like they got bashed.

I’m in the living room or the front parlour or whatever in a flash and I hit the first guy with an elbow drive that sends him careening into the wall with a crash and he’s embedded in the plaster.

I hear Fi curse again.

Then they’re on me and they’re good, really good hard cased fighters and most of them are middle thirties at the least. They’re not puppies. Actually I’ve worked with British military before and these guys move and fight like SAS forces.

I’m military too fellows sorry for the surprise.

Wait.

Fuck you no I’m not.

Its hard core this five on one with me boosting myself all to hell and them well seasoned and wearing body armor. I honestly don’t want to kill them but they’re not making it easy to do that.

It’s like a MMA fight only there’s no ref’s there’s no rules and we’re going at it with our own versions of the whole mixed martial arts that the military uses. Mine uses boxing, kickboxing all tied together with elements of kenpo and jujutsu and a health dose of jeet kune do. These guys are using a mixture of boxing and wrestling with element of kali and muki as well as a bit of Nepalese fighting in the way that they’re using the tasers they’ve pulled and coming at me with them like a knife fight.

I’ve got knives too and their called claws and I try to use them like that. In this not fully shifted state they’re like really long fingernails and I’m using side long knife hand cutting motions to slice at hands and wrists, to cut biceps and I’m getting hit, stunned and beat on as they go from six to twelve.

I’m fighting as hard as I can and the tasers are starting to take their toll on me along with the beating.

I see Fiona pulling a “Willow” as her drawers in the kitchen are emptying themselves of the things inside and she’s hurling them at our attacker with the force of a crossbow and Justin get’s yanked right through the back door by one of the local Were’s and thrown into the courtyard and that get’s me mad.

They’re circling him.

Mine are circling me still trying to drop me and I let go, enough.

Enough…enough…Enough!!!

I don’t shift and howl it’s a full fledged snarl as I go warrior mode and I spin, semi human shaped I’m a lot stronger like this, a lot tougher like this and still there’s most of me behind the rage that’s going on here so I twist and spin I just need to knock them off their feet. I don’t need moments to act like this just seconds.

I dig my claws into a plated vest and I can flip a truck like this…

I palm/claw his vest like a basketball and throw him through the wall. I do that with anything I can lay my paws on.

You might be trained boys but I’m really strong and really fast and just as trained. All I need is an opening. And when they’re moving like cold molasses it’s over before they know it’s over.

I can smell majik on this guy still in one of the cars and I throw the last SAS guy through the hole in the side of the house and into the windshield of the car with a shattering crash.

And I pulled the pin on the fellows smoke grenade before I threw him.

That puff of smoke with the crash is all that I need to be there when the mage that was watching dives out of the car.

I grab him by the throat and I smash his head through the glass of the driver’s side door. Then yank him out and get right into his face and growl at him.

“Do it…c’mon give me a reason…punk.”

He’s spitting out blood and a couple of teeth and he stares at me… “It was orders just orders I was to bring you all in and if you resisted…”

Snarl!

“We was to kill you…”

“I know.”

I walk back to the house dragging him as he’s crying and begging. “Don’t kill me sweet Jesus don’t kill me.”

“I’m not going to kill you…now shut the fuck up!” I snarl again and shove him at Fiona who’s looking out back at Justin who’s surrounded and beaten really badly.

“Leave him be he’s under my protection!”

“And who are you but a lone cub invading another’s territory.”

“You know who and what I am and you’ll know that I’ve got two mages here that can boost me to the point of where I’ll tear all of you into little bits of kibble.”

“He’ll die.”

“He’s English, I’m American.”

“So what? You think we’re scared of your arse mate you got another thing coming.”

“Nope just that he’ll die like a proud English man and Americans don’t make deals with terrorists or hostage takers.”

“…………………”

“One!” I down shift and yell it out.

“Wait what!, one what!”

I step outside and start walking towards them down the steps. “Two!”

“Now just fucking hold it! Stop!, stop! What’s with the bloody counting?”

I’m almost up to them. This wouldn’t have likely worked on the SAS guys, this is a military head trip that has them freaked out because I’m counting like there’s an ultimatum when I never said there was one. I’m just counting really forcefully like it means something and they’re freaking out trying to figure out what the fuck’s going on.

“Thre…”

“No! Shit! Turn him loose!”

They step away from Justin who really looks the worst for wear and teeters on his knees bleeding. I step over and hold him steady and look to the mouthpiece I’ve been talking to.

“As emissary of the Queen of the Moon-Bay pack I demand parley with your king.”

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Uhoh

Oh wow she got pissed. Not to mention how she just took out there entire force almost single handedly. I love this story

Hugs

Bekah

Well... that's the smart

Well... that's the smart thing to do. Move it from fighting to diplomacy. I hope she knows what she does.

thank you for writing this interesting story,

*hugs*
Beyogi

Well Erica figures she can do better from a strength/dominance..

thing with the wolves given her magic edge and her experience as well. If she can dominate them enough then they might listen enough for her to get in touch with Stevie.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

its time

to get the weres on her side, if they can get their heads out of their buts.
good chapter, thanks

Hot

There are some people you should not piss off. She is one of them. Her savvy is to retain enough control to keep the madness from making her sloppy. But Goddess help the fool who is caught when she does let it all go primal. A lady after my own heart.
Misha Nova

Did Vanna White stop selling clues? Or are these blokes just that dim?

The only bad question is the one not asked.

I'm not sure they watch "Wheel" in the U.K.

Erica has lots of control under normal circumstances, given her life before all of this but she needs it more and more these days with so much riding on her and how she performs.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers