Seme & Uke.

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Seme & Uke.

The year is 2097 and this is an odd little story about two odd people who find themselves and enter that adventure called love.

I never fit in.

I’ve felt like a freak for as long as I can really remember.

Why well lots of reasons but I’m a child of The Human Immunity Immunization Vaccine. Like this drug a long time ago in the past called Thalidomide the HIIV compound got rid of HIV and Aids but there were side effects, birth defects and chromosome mutations.

Like me.

“Come on Steve stop being a wuss, just hit him!”

I’m Steve if you didn’t get that already and I’m in a fight. It’s supposed to be a boxing match but the one calling me a wuss. That’s Carl my older brother. See I’m different, really different and he hates me because of that. I’m intergendered, See when I was born I was a boy child just like everyone wanted. I was a boy until they took a second look.

I was a girl too.

“Do something! Fix it, sew it up!” yeah Dad’s reaction was right along those lines and mom was not having any of it thankfully. I say thankfully because no matter what’s happened this is me and I haven’t really known anything else and the though of being shoved into a box just because my biology is a little different just scares me. So thankfully Mom thought I was perfect just as God intended and she stood up for me.

But.

Instant divorce.

While there was shared custody I only got to see my dad and my brothers like once every two weeks and it wasn’t fun. It wasn’t fun because I was the freak child, the little it. My brothers actually called me that “This is Stevie our little it.”

They loved the words bitch, cunt, pussy, wuss…loved to lord the fact that I was different over me. And my Dad wasn’t any different. As much as I was the boy that I am sort of I was the girl in the family. My Dad was disgusted and repulsed by me and made me really feel like shit. Still sort of feel like shit really.

I’m not all that feminine. I’m six foot two and I weigh in at about a hundred and sixty pounds and while slender I have muscle too. But along with my girlhood I’ve got my mom’s bone structure in part, sort of smaller than a big strapping lads hands and feet and her face or her chine and cheekbones.

Some of the girls that I’ve known just say all the time that “Stevie you’re just too pretty to be a guy.”

Some of the guys home didn’t like me because of how I looked and while they didn’t know about my secret they still thought I was still too girly looking for my own good and tried to bash me a lot, like it was a sport or something.

I tried to have a normal life you know. I tried going out with girls and well once some of them found out about my plumbing it was I wasn’t a guy or that they wanted to do things…which I was not ready for…and y’know there’s some girls that won’t take no for and answer either. Kate Johnston was like that when we were thirteen and tried to force me with her own vibe and when she couldn’t she threatened to say all kinds of stuff and I let her… Kate wasn’t nice about it either all dominant and aggressive and said “see what it’s like, see? You like it don’t you?” And she called me names in the whole sex talk thing too. She honestly killed part of me doing that and she told people anyway. Told them about me and I had to move.

At the next place I hooked up with a gay/bi guy and we were both in the closet until after about two months he just broke it off and left me with a real guy. Apparently my vagina freaked him out. I was pissed and we had a fight and he outed me…getting outed by a gay guy in the closet…yeah apparently since I don’t fit in with the gay crowd so there was like no need for Mark to treat me like a human being.

Another move another part of town it’s a good thing Chicago is a big city but still soon I’d be running out of places to go and more and more the hermit’s life was becoming more of a good choice.

Mon had me in therapy and to see all these so called professionals and that always seemed to lead to them wanting me to make a choice so “it’d be easier on me.” I was getting harassed a lot.

I could so see why kids go “postal” as it were. No offence to letter carriers.

So Mom put me into boxing, so I could learn self defence. I’m good at it too, the instructor for the gym seen that and I’ve been doing these matches since and Dad was suddenly taking an interest in me once I was winning.

But it’s a fleeting sort of pride, as long as I keep winning. I lose a match and the names start the looking at me like I’m a freak starts back up and this pushes me because I didn’t do anything but be born different to earn his dislike. I really just want him to be proud of me and to love me.

And that tonight along with my asshole brother yelling at me gave the guy I’m fighting the one good opening to hit me and take me totally off stride. The world and my match turn into a blur of blows and pain as he gets me to the ropes and I can’t shake him or fight my way out of the hole I’m in and then like thunder in slow motion the uppercut hits me and everything blurs into darkness.

There’s an ice pack on my face when I wake up and I hear mom and dad screaming at each other in the hall.

“It’s your fucking fault Rachel! If you’d let the doctors fix them instead of keeping what should’ve been my son instead of this fucking useless twisted freak the I might actually have a child I could be proud of!”

His words hurt more that the beating ever could.

“Robbie you misogynistic son of a bitch! That’s you child in there and their gender and their biology shouldn’t matter! But no you just can’t show love to you own child unless they’re making you look good!”

It goes on and on and back and forth until my coach gets me out of there. He knows and he’s pretty decent and he leaves mom an e-mail since her and dad will likely be screaming until the arena security hauls them away or calls the cops. He takes me home to his place and Sharon his wife gives me a hug and runs me a long hot bath. The coach isn’t with my school so the other kids he works with are all over the place but he treats us all like family. I weakly wave to Nate Hunter one of the other fighters and up to a year ago a homeless kid who’s laying on the couch watching Bonnie Foster playing Dragon Age on the 360. She’s one of the coach’s girl fighters.

I sink into the bath and try to relax and not cry.

I kind of fail at that part.

The rest of the week is just kind of like the boxing match and after that. I stayed the night at coach’s place and while the others don’t give me crap they aren’t overly friendly to me it’s more like acquaintances…friendly nods and waves.

But I got outed again.

Nasty names.

Getting hate notes.

Getting into three fights in one day where there’s no camera’s and I get into shit because I box and that’s seen as me not fighting fair.

It’s been a real shitty day, week, …life.

Some day’s I just really want it to be over.

I get home and toss my books down on the couch and slip back out to the lobby of the apartment building and get the mail and head back upstairs to our place looking at stuff, flyers, bills, bills, bills, what?

Janus Private Academy?

Mars Colony?

WTF?

Okay, we’ve branched out and it wasn’t really the governments doing it until the corporate sector did it first and then China went full gear as well as Japan back in the 2050’s and then the USA went all “Oh hell no.” And we got into things really big time and with resources like oil and stuff getting harder to get and more expensive the global governments needed the space race to keep people’s minds off of how bad they sucked in other areas.

But Mars? I didn’t know that they were letting civilians there at all.

I look at the logo and there’s an old coin look with a slit face between one side being male and the other female. I open it up. There’s a line at the top of the first page saying.

“Freedom and Education from X to Y and all points in between and beyond.”

Okay…

I start reading…apparently Mom had sent in stuff for this as a grant application for me. It’s so weird, like not weird bad but weird good. They were recruiting people and first as students but then as their future citizens.

But also this Academy was founded by this huge endowment or something from the Summers-Howe foundation and was actually offering a place…a real place for people like me.

And they wanted good grades which I’ve got since I don’t have a life.

I was still reading the entry package and materials when Mom came home. She made supper and she let me be and it was only when she set down a bowl of chocolate ice cream in front of me that I snapped out of it.

“Mom? Is this real?”

“Yes it is Stevie, are you interested?”

“Uhm well sure…it sounds great but I’d be so far away from you.”

“Honey, it’s getting worse not better down here. The economy is getting worse things are getting so expensive and the people that say that they’re normal are finding whole new ways to be bigots…here you’re going to go through a lot of the same stuff you have all your life unless you find some very open minded people. These are open minded people.”

“But Mars?”

“It’ll be a chance for you to get way ahead of the curve honey, you’ll be trained for some job that most people here on Earth won’t be able too for a lot of years afterwards, you can get in on property or something and be something there that you wouldn’t be allowed to here.”

“Mom…”

“It’s a free ride scholarship honey, a new life…I’ve talked to them and there’s over a thousand people like you or just as different there you’ll have a community…support.”

“Okay…”

“Okay?”

“Yes Mom, I’m going to hate this and miss you like crazy but…I honestly think that you’re right.”

“Of course I’m right I’m your mom.”

*…………………………………………………………… “Sammi?”

I hear someone calling my name well sort of my name. My birth name was/is Samuel but that fits me about as much as the pope being a black man.

“Yeah?” I yell down from my room.

“Don’t do that saying yeah makes you sound common!”

“We are common!”

“We don’t have to act it come on down here the shuttle’s here.”

“The shuttle can’t be here Ma, the streets aren’t near big enough to land one?”

“The bus you nitwit the one to take us to the space center.”

“Alright, Alright I’ll be down post-haste.”

“Post what?”

“I’m not being common now am I?”

“Bloody cheek get down here.”

I take a final look in the mirror. I’m different, I’ve always been different with a really sort of girl brain that’s sort of been comfortable in this body of mine.

Body of mine?

Well I’m a child of the HIIV treatments and like some of the kids we came out a little different. Now I’m all messed up with my body according to the normals. I’ve got some mixed up genes but not the mixed chromosomes or not enough of a mix that I’m a girl in my body hells I’m not sure that I one in my head but I’m skinny, thin fine bone structure and no real body hair to speak of. Oh I had some but I went on a waxing experiment two years ago and it really hasn’t come back at all.

I’ve no female sexy bits and just kind of skinny but wiry in a good way but really…girly but I know I can pass if I wanted too but I don’t right now…even though most of my clothes are girls stuff by choice.

I’m male but a girl.

I cross dress but I’m a tomboy.

I’m me and I’m just unique, strange, different a completely limited edition.

Too bad the people that I’ve grown up with most of my teenaged live don’t agree. I’m straight or not. I like girls but some guys too but if my brain works way more female than male is that gay or just bi?

I prefer it to as I really appreciate the girl’s side of things enough to be attracted to them as well as to really identify with the gender. I’m not sure it’s like the whole solely Brit-USA type of appreciation for all things like that and femme and butch stuff doesn’t apply either.

Like today.

I’m wearing this great little cotton camisole shirt that got a cute lace edging but it’s also has this shiny red threads and stuff sewn into it so it sort of shimmers but not too much the lace is black so I kind of fits as I’m feeling kind of amped up today. And I want to make an impression.

I stand out in life anytime I’m out of the house anyway so I might as well own it and control it than have it just one more thing the effing normal people get to lord over people like me.

The rest of the outfit is a sexy short black skirt. I like skirts because their girly and I’m dressing up still my usual half the time is capris when home, yoga pants when I’m lounging and a very large selection of military surplus pants. I love them, they show my butt off, have room in the front and I love the pockets. But I want to show myself off and who I really am so It’s my cool top and no bra not that I need one, I don’t have boobs, won’t likely will have them grow in if they haven’t yet but I sot of have the girly nipple bit…tiny but oh so sensitive. But my cami shows off my flatness on purpose, and the skirt hides my stuff and oh yes…I’m wearing black legging too mostly because I’m not wearing pants and I’m skinny and therefore chilly.

I could wear some of my fancy shoes and stuff but it’s going to be a long day and honestly like I said girly but a tomboy. So it’s my red denim running shoes. I check my make up. Yeah I wear a little because I like the look just some eyeliner, some mascara, and a bit of gloss for my lips.

I look good.

I head down stairs with Mum and My Step-Dad, he’s a pretty good guy and really I just call him Dad or Da even depending on my mood and he’s always seemed okay with my differences. He’s been my Dad since I was six and my own dad had just picked up stakes and left us. Naw, it wasn’t about me actually he was just seeing some other woman over Mum and left us for her. Anyway he’s bril and Mum’s always been good with how I am just always telling me “It takes all kinds love.”

The hardest part about going is leaving them but honestly things are getting worse here and not better over time. All those finite resources are running damned low and the prices are getting high for lots of stuff, there’s more and more people than ever, less jobs and people turn mean a lot of the time when things are bad.

My family’s well off with da being a plumber and all there’s always a call for that work and Mum cuts hair. If you’re not going in for fancy education then go for a job that life can’t do without.

But like I was saying. I’m well off, and I’m different so there no shortage of people who’ve hated me for it all of my life and tried to shove me in one box or another.

I’m not a bloody pair of socks. I’m a pair of camouflage army panties with a hello kitty logo on the right cheek.

The second hardest thing is the space limit. See I’m going into space actually to join this special on the job school set up by this foundation for people like me. It’s all kind of hush hush really like we’re being spirited away. But there’s only so much cargo room so I’ve had to pack everything I’ll want from my life and from home into two crates one meter by one meter, by one meter…it sounds like a lot but it’s really not when you’re packing up for your entire life. Da was the smart one and bought a vacuum sealer thing to shrink my clothes down and even then we pressed them with this other thing to bale everything tight. All my pictures, and things are out of frames or on flash drives as is a lot of my books and posters and music anything I could think of that we could reduce to information got put onto drives and the rest is my Extravagances.

Who knows when we’ll see stuff like crisps, or chewing gum or other sweets again? I’ve even cigarettes though I don’t smoke because they might be useful to trade once I’m there. Things like that, One crates my things and ones my special things. Kind of like I’m setting up for a shop in prison in a way. Who knows how long it’ll be between supplies we’ll be the furthest people out there really so who know how much a 350ml bottle of Harvey’s Bristol will be worth right? I’ve even a compressed block or two of yeast and hops as well as seeds for more. Maybe I’ll start the first pub in space.

Actually there’s several on the lunar base I’m told.

It’s a quiet drive through London, well as quiet as it gets and we head to the piers and from there we’re escorted through a gate. There’s protestors? There with signs.

“Go to hell.”
“Freaks”
“God hates Hivers.”
“Get off my planet.”

There’s people that are there with signs and there’s people there throwing trash at us as we’re going through. It sounds pretty bad and it is, I see a few other families like mine there and a there’s a lot of us…people like me there alone without no family there and some look.

Hurt, scared, screwed up, different. Some are like me, some are just different but in the same ways as the rest of us.

There’s a lot of languages spoken here from all over the E.U. It’s interesting and I had no idea that as small a percentage as us HIIV touched children that there was out there than when you really boiled it down or rather gathered us up there’s a lot of us. A few hundred are here actually. It’s exciting and scary as we’re escorted to this cruise ship and we leave headed to the Ares platform.

I stay on deck with my folks watching London…watching England slowly vanish with a few others on the deck too doing the same thing. There’s not a lot of talking but there’s a common feeling there with us watching it all fade into the distance. I’m not patriotic but when some Alto femme voice off in the crowd starts singing “God Save the King” (Harry) there’s a bunch of us joining in.

That leads to a bunch of us gathering together in the ships food hall for a chat and a cup or two of something hot.

It’s a long two days on the ship until we get to the Ares Platform. Most Space stuff is under a U.N. mandate now after several corporations tried to own and divy up the Moon. There was an armed conflict there. The moon colonists got a lot of support from the everyday folks and the whole thing got involved with several governments until it got to the point that the U.N.

Anyway…

The whole thing is a really huge thing sort of like those old styled ocean based oil rigs and we get off loaded to the platform where we get a tour with our folks as a courtesy and to spend the rest of the day with them.

It’s actually pretty fascinating stuff even if I’m not all that super technical but I’m more concerned with just spending time with Mum and Dad. It’s a tear filled goodbye as they had to leave.

I was upset, scared and hurting a lot when I saw it happening and it flipped my bitch-switch.

*Stevie…..

“It’s not fucking fair. It’s not fair that you and the rest of these fucking freaks get to go off into flipping space and be astronaughts.”

My brother Carl’s pissed he’s been getting more and more so as we got here. And it’s been coming out in him bitching and nitpicking.

“I’m leaving earth…home…it’s not some game Carl.”

He pushes me into the wall while dad’s still in it with mom fighting over something else, money I think.

“Ow, asshole!”

Then I’m on the ground because he hit me and I’ve got or had my hands full.

“Don’t you ever call me an asshole Stevie! The only reason you’re fucking here is we’re shipping you fucking freaks away! You fucking don’t deserve it either!”

He hit’s me again as I was trying to get up.

“You should all just be fucking kille…Argh fuck!”

He yells as this other person gets involved.

Five seven, long brown hair but with those colored strands in it and cut in a girls long style. They stalked right up and he was going to hit me a third time and this person actually hissed? At Carl and raked him across the face and that’s when he yelled.

Then they did a move I’ve never seen.

One hand the one they raked him with lashes out with a right hook into his nose and the other grabbed his balls. Carl fell over backwards from his nose going crunch and exploding as it was broken splendidly and he howls as well they ever let go of his boys and is being held up by them.

They’re not a girl but dressed like one but almost to show off they aren’t but they are. From being on the ground I can see their “stuff” under the tights and the skirt and their male bits are definitely very male.

No one’s ever came to my rescue before.

“You fucking arserag!, you come all the way here to do what wish you sibling bad luck!, to threaten them all because you’re oh so fucking stupid and normal and boring! If I ever see you crossing their path while you’re still here I cut you’re fucking GPS band and I’ll flush you out into the drink like the bloody turd you are.”

“Fu….ck you you freak…”

“What?! Huh, what was that?” They shake the fist with Carl’s nuts in it. He howls and whines.

“Okay…okaaaaaaay…please stop….!”

“Fine, now get out of here you dirty little toe-rag.”

Carl’s two hundred and twenty plus pounds and they just man? handled him out of just sheer ferocity?

Carl crawls away pretty quickly then they turn to me.

I’ve never felt meeting anyone like this in my life. I’m rock hard and wet at the same time.

They offer me a hand up.

“Hi I’m Sammi.”

Sammi…sigh.

*Sammi…

I’ve never done that before.

I was just so fed up and then seeing this jerk.

I got all feral and mad and then I turn to help their brother?

And…

Wow.

He’s lovely.

More than that.

He’s Barbie if Barbie was a boy but still Barbie.

Tall, blonde, big huge blue eyes, nice built like a swimmer but at the same time pretty. His hair’s in his eyes and he’s looking at me and my heart skips several beats and I’m straining against my underwear and tights.

I offer him a hand up. “Hi, I’m Sammi.”

“I’m Steven, uhm Steve…or uhm Stevie.”

“I like Stevie, it suits you. Handsome and lovely.”

Oh…that blush, him biting his lower lip.

I want him.

I really want to just say… can I have you?

Instead.

“Here let me help you with your things.”

We gather together out things and I notice his hardness but then I also notice his tampons. I have a package in my hand and raise an eyebrow.

He blushes again. “Those are mine.”

“You’re fully functional?”

“Yes…”

“Cool.”

He looks surprised but to me it is…more than because I’ve never really gotten that whole getting attracted over someone before and this time I am. More than anyone, ever.

I’m right about to do the craziest thing and kiss him when Stevie beats me too it…

Oh…

Up against the wall even with his things in his arms and I kinda thumped into it…like those up against the wall sex scenes in the movies. He kisses me a long time and my little nipples are screaming in awakeness and ….I’m new to this, like being sexual well with anyone but myself but I’m so hard it hurts…I’m tenting my tights and skirt…it hurts like it might break.

I liked being pinned like this…and he’s so…we kiss maybe two or three minutes but it’s got that hormones running through our bodies so much I swear our pupils are dilated. Then we’re interrupted by people headed out way and the return of his family.

He looks ay me as he backs off, there’s that shy beautiful look and I look at Stevie. “I’ll see you later?”

“I…I…Hope so Sammi.”

He hopes so…I actually step up and kiss him this time right in front of everyone including his family…father’s frowning, frowning and staring at my crotch, the mother is standing apart from the father and is giving me this smile and her who body posture is a mature-squee. I do a little wave to her and brazenly give her the thumbs up. I break the kiss and walk away backwards at first. “I hope so too Stevie, I hope so too.”

I’m doing that arms clasped behind my back thing before turning and heading off.

*Stevie…

Dad was pissed and Carl was livid but keeping his distance the rest of the day that they were there. Mom had several questions about who Sammi was and was very lecturing about STD’s and reputation and that under no circumstances was I to turn into the “Ship’s or the Colonial tramp.”

As soon as there was any indication the conversation would be heading to me getting something stiff in me Dad and Carl left.

Mom stayed as long as she could then I was gathered with the rest of the students and put into dorms as we were waiting for the others to show from around the world so while we were there we trained, and tested. Ship things, zero gravity stuff underwater, languages, we were getting a good number of Africans and orientals too so there were basic classes and everyone took French it was voted on as the language that we’d most commonly want to learn to speak and it’d be a bonding experience.

I tested with high scores in physicality but also mathematics and spatial reasoning so I’m going to be it the fields of security and piloting.

It’s a good thing I’ll be learning a lot of physical stuff as there’s way more math in piloting especially for space. By the time I’ll be doing anything g it’ll be serious degree level stuff.

The food’s good here and there’s odd jobs you can take to earn credits and after about two weeks here we’re starting to settle into being used to one and other. There’s a lot of us that were isolated in life before here and then there’s the ones from various hell holes around the planet that being like we are is an affront to god or whatever they believe in.

There’s not a lot of “normals” here even with the staff and faculty, even with the space program part of things. There’s a lot of us but there’s a lot of the LGBT contingent too especially the T of things. It’s actually lgbT really.

Sammi and I have also started dating.

Honestly it’s just we went from that first day where she stood up, he stood up for me to eating lunch and hanging out and stuff to spending off duty hours together. Sammi’s going to be a pipe fitter/plumber but also their studying or will be studying hydroponics and aeroponics because. “Hey, we are all going to need to eat, poo and breathe. I want to be essential and well paid.”

They’re so smart too and funny. I still don’t get that UK humor all the time but Sammi has the sweetest accent. They sound very girl like but with just a bit of depth to their voice. Add it that accent and lilt and I’m turned on a lot.

We’ve been dating too like I said.

I think we’re one of the first sort of new couples here and we’re at the entertainment complex a lot. Playing pool which I’m better at, video games where we draw even, but foosball, air hockey and ping pong they kick my butt at.

In the gym Sammi’s really good at tennis, squash and badminton, and fair at basketball even if they only have played it here.

We got to the movies a lot.

I can’t actually remember the last dozen or so movies though. All we do is usually make out. I think we’re both aching by the time we see each other to our dorms.

*Sammi….

Three months we train to be up and ready for space and it goes by so fast. Between classes and seeing Stevie I’m busier than I ever had been in my life. Happier too. We’re both the longest best relationship either of us has ever had.

We’re leaving the day after tomorrow and I’ve a surprise for Stevie. I sold a square foot of my cargo space to one of the dorm corporals’ in exchange for her private quarters for the night.

We come back from seeing a movie and I’m aching and blue as usual and instead of going through to where my bunk is I lead Stevie to the room we have for the night. There’s even some candles going and some classical on when I lead us inside.

“Sammi? What’s all this?”

“We’re leaving soon and we’ll be on ship heading to Mars love, I can’t wait that long…I just…I want you…”

“Oh…god Sammi…” I’m stroking his hard on through his slacks.

“You say that now.” I push Stevie up against the wall and kiss them then kiss my way down removing clothes until he’s naked. I stroke his hard on and then kiss it. I can smell both scents and it makes my brain a little crazy. I look up at Stevie. “I want this…I think I love you.”

“God Sammi…sexy…strong…slinky…Sammi I…I.. I think I’ve been yours since we first met.”

“Good.” I know it sounds petty and wrongish but part of me is thrilled ay Stevie being mine. Though I intend on returning the favor. I take his head into my mouth and start giving him head.

Scents become stronger and I feel his balls, full but in a taut sack then just in between actually is Stevie’s other sex. Yes his boys are separate on either side of his girlness and kind of like two swollen folds…booby folds.

I start to rub Stevie’s slit and his knees give out and I lead him to the bunk. I keep it up rubbing him off, giving him a blowjob, taking his girly juices and covering his cock for kink and flavor…fingering him, swallowing his cum, then sliding down and eating his pussy until he cums hard that way and gets hard.

I almost cum myself when Stevie cries out. “Oh god! Sammi! Fuck me…please, please fuck me, take me…make me yours….”

I’m shaking when I line myself to his pussy and we kiss and I stroke him as I ease in and out and building…pleasure…Stevie is so tight…like female athlete tight with all the working out he does but there’s this…

My male, sweet sexy Barbie boy writhing on the sheets like a girl lost in lust and me part way in his girlhood but holding onto his hard cock jerking him while I stroking in and out of him.

I get it to where I know he’s going to cock-cum and then I push all the way through…It take my Stevie’s cherry and it hurts and he’s cumming at the same time…I sink in until my pubic bone is flush and the sensation of that hot depths, the way he’s spasming around me and in my hand sends me into my first consensual orgasm in my life.

We…toss and turn and roll over and it’s feral sex, it’s Me being aggressive and taking Stevie over and over, and then he gets…pulling my head back by my hair a bit to kiss me…biting and nibbling my nipples until I’m crying and spurting in his hand as he strokes me then…

Then…He has lube and fingers and honestly I’ve thought about sex that way but I’ve never really tried it and he doesn’t ask as the first finger goes in. I gasp, whine but still kiss with him, still stroke Stevie’s hardness and touch him…he’s still a guy in that way sort of he’s bigger than me, stronger, with close to fifty ponds on me and yet at barely one seventy there’s this sleek, slinky, sexy, look to him as you wrapped a guy around a female frame…He’s so beautiful…and when he’s being this dominant there’s something also lion like about him.

I’m spellbound by those huge perfect eyes of his and the way his cascading blonde hair falls over me right up until…He sinks his cock into me.

“OH!!! God!, Jesus!…Fuck Stevie!” It’s like with every inch nasty sex talk gets shoved out of my mouth.

He keeps going and I’m screaming like he’s trying to kill me and then he pulls out and my body shakes…Then he sinks back into me…no…shoves into me…

It took forever and no time at all for me to go from screaming. “Oh God!…..Fuck!”
To screaming “Oh Fuck Yes!, Yes!, Yes!”

My legs cinch around Stevie, we kiss, I scratch his back in pain and pleasure and can’t help myself no more than when he hits my boy-spot and fucks me so hard the only way I can stop screaming in pleasure then…temporary insanity as I cum and my body seizes around his cock I feel like I’m bruising my insides but that aches getting bathed in Stevie’s hot juices.

To keep from screaming I bit onto his collar bone until I broke the skin.

It woke things in me our first night.

Even before sleeping I rolled Stevie over and sucked and licked the blood from his scratches before softly and gently making love to him from behind sinking slowly into his girlhood as I reached around.

Sweat, blood, and the twin tasted of my Stevie…aggressive sex, passive sex…feral and gentle…

When the rush wore off we laid there side by side and instead of sleeping we just stared at each other…crying occasionally because…for the first time in our lives we just got to be us…our real selves and nobody was judging us.

*Stevie……………..

Time flew with Sammi and me and we got quartered together…I’m not sure exactly that came about but a few of us that were hooked up were in shared bunks.

Going from the surface to space was anti-climatic, we took these shuttles that were part scramjet and went from there, to a low orbit shuttle transfer station where they had shuttles just for use in space.

From there to the moon.

And on the way to the moon was where things were looking off…odd. There was a lot more ships well shuttles going there and we didn’t find out why until we got to the moon.

Those of us that were like me. Like Sammi and even the gay, lesbian and trans crowd were being hunted down.

The so called nations of the developed world so resource desperate had made a pact with the muslim extremists so that both them and the radical western right-wing that in order to have peace and to save the world from our filth they had to rid the world of us. That it would make all right with God once the Earth had been purged for the faithful.

They had planned it in one fell swoop. Because of course us deviants angered god/allah and the world would suffer until we were all killed but how dare we have a chance to escape or fight back.

But almost twelve years ago…

Someone had found out about this genocidal collaboration and through different agencies and foundations got as many of us out as they could. They made up these grants and schools and we were being gathered then sent, we were going to escape from this.

Yes more of our benefactors are with us.

And it’ll be awhile before they can follow us. All the platforms and space capable centers were being used by us or sabotaged.

Those who don’t want to go to mars can stay on the lunar colony and pray for sanity.

We’re there a week…on the lunar base getting our tiny fleet ready and we see the killings of those we couldn’t get out on TV. We see fire and brimstone preaching, and it goes too fast. The genocide of those that didn’t get away then nations not part of this getting involved. They turn on each other too quickly, Nation against nation then to race fighting, then faith fighting faith as earth descends into WW3.

Sammi’s sitting on my lap as we’re on the observation deck of the Aurora. We’re both crying because you can see the oilfields burning and the large red spreading flare circles as nuclear weapons go off in Canada, the United States, Israel, Palestine, China and North Korea.

The only thing keeping me from losing it and breaking down is holding Sammi and Sammi stroking my abdomen lightly as we had just found out from my pre-transfer physical that I’m pregnant. No. it wasn’t from our first time…we’ve been too active for that.

But we’re going to be parents…I just pray we get it right this time and get to our new home safely as Earth fade into the distance as it’s burning itself alive makes a new red planet.

up
166 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great story, but the end is

Great story, but the end is so sad. I guess that happens when you let people preach hatred. There is always someone who is not like you, but that doesn't give you the right to hate them.
Truth to be told I don't see how this would devolve into a free for all nuclear worl war. I'd assume the developed countries would invade the ressource countries and start genocides to get rid of potential terrorists. Not that it is much better, but more reasonable than starting a nuclear world war.

While I hope such hatred won't happen, I can see that Stevie would be treated like they are. Gender is the absolute norm. Both men and women have to function in the gender binary, or they'll earn the full enmity of society.

Thank you fir writing this captivating story,

*hugs*
Beyogi

PS: This story reminded me of Varley. He also thinks earth needs to be blown up before there can be progress for humanity...

Thanks Beyogi:)

In this by 2097 things globally had gotten a lot worse. It hadn't really been hugely touched on in the earl part of the story and maybe I should but...it just took a week, just a week for them to start the genocides. Then the fighting began as some people just wouldn't lie down and take it or take being conquered. And all it takes is for one nuke to fly when things are that bad.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Powerful

And quite frightening from any side of the fence.

Thanks Thera:)

Sometimes I have to write something different.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Depressing, but with a bit of hope

I love the story, it's a great warning. Hate, prejudice and stupidity have no place in a world where things are changing.

I truly believe that things WILL change, and for the better. For every person out there that hates people that are LGBT, there are more that either actively support people like us, or who just don't care, and just want to get on with their lives. The vast majority of people just want to be able to work, live and grow old without wars or other crap messing with their lives. You'll alwaus have those who disapprove, but accept things as long as it doesn't hurt them, and there are many more of them than there are haters.

Once we get past the crazies, people are pretty cool.

Wren

It was kind of meant as a warning Wren, you're right:)

Part of me wrote this seeing what the right wing in the USA is doing to women and their rights or trying to do and the ways that they've been treating people. But I see us changing as a whole and as species and binary gender is working less and less.
The caution for this for me is that we still have to look around, see the sneaky stuff the haters will try, we have to get them out of power in the governments around the world.
Then we might just have peace.
Wouldn't that be cool?
*Big Hugz*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

kind of your version of a 50's 60's scifi

very well done, the end did not completely surprise me. are they still going to mars?
I very much believe the earth is to small a basket to have all our eggs in it.
I did not get the title though.
great little story.
thanks

Thanks Lonewolf:)

I'm glad you liked this and yes they're still heading off to Mars the first real mass colonial movement since the lunar base.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Holy!

Wow Bailey... amazing and depressingly hopeful story. So that institute... did that grow out of a 'cottage' industry? Thank you for this one Bailey Bro.
Love n' Hugs,
Moon

Yes it did Moon:) And this cottage industry started the...

slow underground movement and saw this coming a long ways off given a glance at the current political climate. They had to stow the research on AI symbiotic suit technologies to get the projects going for all the projects for the space race. But the suits are on their way to Mars marked as EVA equipment.
*Love and Hugs Back.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Wow. Stunning!

Cool sci-fi. It's a bummer to think the world will not become more accepting/less hate-filled, but with all economies tanking from resources depleted or ruined by pollution and all the costs of climate change: dike construction, city relocation, flooding and extreme storm damage, desertification, etc. people get desperate and more crazy. More and more people will be dying of hunger, thirst, disease and local fighting for the most important resources, like drinkable water or some kind of power to run the desalinators....

A few problems/questions:

>> My birth name was/is Samuel, but that fits me about as much as the pope being a black man. <<

What is "non-fitting" about a black man as a Pope by 2097? I think all Christian churches are growing fastest in third world countries and Europe seems to be getting progressively less religious; a future non-European, non-caucasian Pope seems quite likely.

>> pack everything I’ll want from my life and from home into two crates one meter by one meter, by one meter… <<

1Kg of water is 1 liter or 1000 cc = 10 cm squared; a square meter is 1000 liters. I don't know the density of futuristic, vacuum packed clothing, but paper and most plastics are denser than water. I think a metric ton is a huge amount to accelerate to Earth escape velocity for a 50 to 100 Kg passenger; a modern airline would be very troubled by that amount of luggage!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

To answer the questions....

first the Pope thing...The Pope is catholic and while I'm not pointing any fingers or trying to be racist but they are very, very slow to change and while there might be high ranking church ethnics I honestly believe they'd never allow that to happen. Not so much as a racist thing but the temptation of an Ethnic Pope to make unwanted change is too much fir them to allow.

I'm not a NASA scientist but the shuttles are scramjet types that take a sustained flight into low orbit by letting the world rotate beneath them as they do a slow steady climb. Everything else is in space after that. Yes that's a lot of mass but people are packing foe life in those two crates.

I'm not sure if that helps or not. I was more thinking about the characters than the hard science.

But the first parts of your comment are spot on. And it wouldn't take much for the whole situation by that time to be even more unstable.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

fantastic story

very interesting idea, but it too bad Earth got blown up.

DogSig.png

Thank you Dorothy:)

Not so much blown up but wrecked really bad, bound to get worse and worse before it ever gets better.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Supporter of Team Dorothy.

Bailey Summers

Great TG+SF

Very good! reminds me of SF short stories in Amazing Magazine!

This could be nearer than you

This could be nearer than you think. If resource nations have nukes (they do) and developed nations have nukes (we know that) and the Sraits of Hormuz get blocked?

Sorry to be political, but we can't escape the 0.01%, can we?

Great story. Totally there for me.

Hugs and kind regards as always

Kate

Kate

This could be nearer than you

This could be nearer than you think. If resource nations have nukes (they do) and developed nations have nukes (we know that) and the Sraits of Hormuz get blocked?

Sorry to be political, but we can't escape the 0.01%, can we?

Great story. Totally there for me.

Hugs and kind regards as always

Kate

Kate

Yeah it was shockingly scary to think how close this is...

I mean no offense to anybody but with some things that are going on in the USA i'm almost waiting for the Moral America from the escape from NY/LA films. And they aren't the only place that's not good/getting worse.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Noah's Ark again?

Extravagance's picture

From the last line, it would appear that the whole planet got nuked eventually. I interpret this outcome as a futuristic version of Noah's Ark. Give me an anti-radiation drug (there must be one of those by 2097) and send me back down to Earth.* I'll finish off the few surviving haters before they can multiply, putting them out of their (and our) misery.
With all the evil washed away by the great (nuclear) flood, and by me, the "freaks" can return to Earth and rebuild and share it with the surviving non-haters. If none of the surviving non-haters were pregnant at the time, then the child that Stevie is carrying could be the first child born on new Earth... ^_^

*I did notice the reference to "packing extravagances". You'll never guess what THIS Extravagance is packing... ;)

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Even with the nukes being done with there'd be no reason for

them to return once they were underway. Plus with the haters there blowing each other to hell the mini-haters would come out of the woodwork in numbers too great to really fight with the limited firepower they have. No better to stay the course and start fresh but still maybe keep in contact with them in time.

I Hoped you liked the story though and Sammi:)
*Great Big Huggles*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

The most likely thing is that

The most likely thing is that the dislaced persons would come back from mars after they'd wasted all their nukes and lord over the remaining rest of the "inferior" humanity. Everyone of us is capable of unbelievable hatred and evil. Those who believe themselves morally superior will be the first ones to throw stones at others.
It might take a generation or two, but in the end the refugees on mars will come back as chauvinist invaders. They might even start an eugenics programm to improve the general state of humanity or some BS like that.

Sorry that I'm so pessimistic, but there is bound to be hatred among the refugees and they'll teach it to their children. MAybe they'll be able to stop the cicle of hatred, but I doubt it. Feeling superior is something that only few people can resist.
Being a minority or marginalized group doesn't stop you from being evil, and it is all to alluring to turn the tables around and discrimminate the others for once.

The whole thing may be a way to save culture, or a way to prevent humanity as a whole from learning the lesson.
Just some thoughts,
*hugs*
Beyogi

Unbelievably fantastically epic story Bailey!

Youtube, BCTS, Fictionmania... They're all part of the system set up to identify and save all the wonderful people like us! I can't wait to get to Mars!

.
.

Black_leather.jpg
The girl in me. Two cubic metres of luggage space is not
going to be enough for this clothes horse!

Thank You Again Lora:)

I'm really glad that you enjoyed this and you're right. Online social media just might be tracking us.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

The idea

That you have to be different to get the dream isn't too likely, though I do see the concept of an exodus. In its own way it is as hateful the pogroms about to start on earth. People being people, do you see the refuges being any different in 50 or so years? They will look at earthlings with contempt, possibly finishing them off as being subhuman.

The answer is not segregation, but allowing people to interact normally and accept each others differences. To separate people as other is to demonize them, and being TG or intersexed is not superior or more holy than other people. They too can kill and hate, and dropping rocks from high earth orbit is rather permanent.

This is where I see this society going, sad to say.

I enjoyed the story

As usual, you did a lovely job of portraying the emotions of the characters. I have always liked that about your stories.

On the other hand, I sincerely hope that nothing like the story comes true. We are getting better at accepting people who don't conform to the standard pigeon-holes that everyone wants to force us into. I hope it continues to improve.

Anyhow, Stevie and Sammi are lovely characters.

wow

Good story, hon. It would be interesting to learn what happens after. Will they escape the problems, or does the destruction follow them? Fun questions ;-)

Good read, Bailey!

*hugs for my favorite author*
Jen

Well...

... there's a child on the way, which could be a perfect springboard.

Twenty years down the road, perhaps their offspring needs to learn the fate of their grandparents? There's sure to be opposition in returning to Earth, and bound to be some very good reasons not to. Maybe there's an element that wants to return and finish off the bigots that chased the colonists off planet even.

Heh, I dunno. Think I started going a little far afield there lol

*big fan huggles* : )
Jen