the mirror

Printer-friendly version

The mirror.

It was Friday and I had the day off from work.
I was driving through town when I saw a sign 'garage sale'.
I stopped the car and walked towards the crowd who were looking through the pile of stuff for sale.
Nothing really interested me and as I turned to leave my eye's singled out something interesting.
Resting against the garage door stood a full length mirror and from the looks of it, it was Victorian style.

As I stood before the mirror I thought that for a moment a woman in a long leather skirt was looking back at me.
But as I looked away for a moment there was my own reflection again.
I didn't needed a mirror but for unknown reasons I must have it.
I walked towards the owner and negotiated a fair price for the mirror.
After I loaded the mirror into my car I headed home.
Once the mirror was inside I cleaned the mirror and polished the wood for some shine.

That night as I put on my pj's I walked in front of the mirror on the way to my bedroom,
The image I saw was of a woman dressed in a floor length satin nightdress.

A little bit shocked I stepped back in front of the mirror and happily found the image I saw,
Was little plain old me in my pj's.

As I started to continue towards my bedroom I failed to notice the smile on my reflections face.

That night I slept like a log where I normally tossed and turned for a while,
That night I was out like thunder.

As Monday came and I got ready for work I stepped in front of the mirror and checked if all was right.
I then picked up my briefcase and stepped into my car.
While driving I noticed something strange happening.
The heaviness of my boxer shorts disappeared and a cool sensation was felt.
The same feeling was felt on my legs.
The most disturbing feeling was the restricting feeling around my chest.
Something was wrapped around my upper body.

At work I walked directly into the toilet area and locked the door.
I dropped my jeans to the floor and with shock saw I was wearing stockings.
Looking upwards I saw a pair of pink satin panties and matching suspender belt.
I was shaking on my legs as I pulled up my shirt.
Looking in the mirror I saw a pink silk bra strapped around my chest area.
As the bra pushed up my flesh they resembled breasts, small one's but unmistakably breasts.

Having no other clothes I reluctantly redressed and went to my work station.
As I sat down I felt myself slip all the way on my chair due to the slippery panties.
Normally I took of my jacket, but the fear someone may notice the bra told me otherwise.

I thought the day would never end, so when the clock hit five I rushed home and before the door,
Was closed I had removed my clothes and stood before the mirror.

There I saw my reflection, standing there in the lingerie I noticed something I seemed to have missed earlier.
Around my neck was tied a pink satin ribbon tied in a large bow to one side and in the middle a medallion hung.
Was it there all day and did anyone noticed I thought.
I picked up my shirt and put it on again and there it was in full view, the ribbon and the large bow.
I could have thrown myself before the first train if there were any where I lived.
How could I face my colleges in the morning because everybody must have seen it?

I took off the lingerie until I was butt naked and put the stuff in a bag.
As I turned and walked away from the mirror I thought I saw the woman again wearing the nightgown,
But when I stepped back there was only the reflection of me naked.
And it was then I saw that even without the bra I clearly had grown small breasts.

This went on for several days.

I walked to the closet and put on a bathrobe but when I re-entered the living room I found I was wearing a
Shiny purple kimono which reached all the way to the floor.
At that time I was too stunned to remove the kimono as I sat down and held my head in my hands about what to do.

After I made myself an easy meal I searched the net for an explanation to my condition, but after hours,
Of searching no satisfying results were found and I decided to go to bed early that evening.
I avoided the mirror that night out of fear of what I might see and stepped into my bed.
Again I felt asleep instantly.

The next morning I woke up only to find I was butt naked although I had putt on my pj's earlier.
My body felt strange and as I rubbed my hands over my body I found I was completely hairless.
And after looking in the bathroom mirror the same has happened with my face.
Except for my hair and my eyebrows I was as smooth as a baby's bottom.
I first notice the strange angle of me eyebrows, they were thin and arched.
Then I saw my hair has grown quite a bit and seemed darker than normal.
I really thought I was losing my mind.

After dressing normally and having a meal I stepped into the car and drove to work.
The same thing as the other days happened, but when I got to work this day and I stood in the toilet,
To my shock I saw I was wearing a blue silk blouse with the collar tied up with a large bow.
Through the silk fabric I could clearly see the outlines of the bra.
The most disturbing was that my breasts where clearly grown and clearly visible.

During the day I got quite some strange looks from my co-workers, I no longer could hide my appearance to them.
Alice, one of my colleges walked up to me and after she closed the door of my workplace asked me what was going on.

I told her what was happening to me after I bought the mirror and that I was afraid of what was going to happen next.
I have no control of my situation.
She told me if any-one was giving me problems she has to call me.
At first I didn't notice but after Alice was gone it struck me, she called me as 'she'.
I was glad the day was ended and I got to go home.

After I got home and had taken of my clothes I wanted to get rid of the lingerie.
But after some thought I decided to keep them on and without thinking I picked up the kimono and put it on.
The first time I realized what I had done was when I looked in the kitchen mirror.
At the same time I noticed my feet were in a wrong position and as I looked down I saw I was wearing women mules with a 4 inch heel.
The worst part was I walked in them naturally.

This went on for several days and my co-workers had started to make fun at me, calling me names, even whistled at me.
Only Alice remained at my side and tried to support me as much as she could.

Friday came and I dreaded what would happen next.

Saturday went by and I was glad that nothing major happened.
But when I woke up Sunday morning I walked without thinking to the mirror.
When I looked into the mirror I got the shock of my life.
My breasts were doubled in size but the worst thing was my hair.
Not only my hair had reached the crack of my ass but it was permed to the Max.
My face definitely female, I hardly recognized myself.

That Sunday I stayed in the bathroom, terrified of what would happen
When Monday came it was difficult to find some male clothes which still fitted.
But when I arrived at work I again was dressed in a gold silk blouse and,
Leather pants.
The pants were definitely women but were better than a dress.
To top off my ensemble I wore 6 inch leather pumps.
At first nobody recognized me but when I answered some questions my voice which was still male gave me away.
And again I was to be ridiculed, mostly by the males; the females didn't exactly know what to think.
But there she was Alice to the rescue; she pulled me apart and started to apply make-up nail polish,
And some earrings witch hurt a little when she punched holes in my ears.

When she was finished I could hardly recognize myself, a beautiful woman looked back at me.
And then it happened.
Alice kissed me full on the mouth and said she loved me.
Now, we all knew Alice was a lesbian and she never, not even to be polite, kissed a man.
The rest of the day I felt happy for at least one person showed sympathy for my problem.

The rest of the week pretty much went the same, and I slowly got in touch with my new life.
I pretty much accepted what-ever was happening to me.
In the weekend another change revealed itself as my voice changed so much I really sounded female.
On Monday I dressed for the first time in the clothes of my choice.

In the closet hung a beautiful long leather skirt together with one of the whitest silk blouses.
After I got dressed in the most feminine lingerie I owned I put on the blouse and skirt.
After applying make-up (I really perfected the art) I put on boots with 7 inch heels.
Some bracelets, rings and earrings finished my looks.

My nails painted bright red finished my hands.
I picked up a long leather jacket and started to put it on when my doorbell rang.
As I opened the door Alice stood before me holding flowers in her hand.
Before I could speak Alice said, ‘hello lover and then kissed me on the mouth.
We both stepped into my car and started to drive to work.

She looked at me and told me I was the most beautiful woman she'd ever saw.

I parked the car and started to cry.
Alice comforted me and asked why I cried.
You love me as a woman as I still am male, I still have something between my legs.
We all know you don't like men, so why you like me.

Honey she answers, look in the mirror and tell me what you see.
I see what you see, but I know what I am.
I don't even know my name for the new me I cried.

For a moment Alice was silent and I thought I scared her away from me.
But then she spoke up.

Angela.

What I answered?

Your name she continued 'Angela'.
The rest of the drive to work I pondered about the name Alice gave me.
Would anyone else accept my new name?
When we arrived at work and we entered the factory she dragged me to the canteen where the rest of the workers were.
Right before the others she got to her knees and asked aloud.
'Angela will you marry me'.
I quickly looked to see if some-one would ridicule me.
But the canteen went dead silent.
I looked back at Alice who still was kneeling.

I took a deep breath and finally said 'yes Alice I will marry you'.

Everybody present applauded and the females came up to me and felicitated me.
Next the women stated their regrets for hurting me before.
The men were a different story would they truly be happy for me or would they keep on pestering me.

Then John the oldest of the men walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
Behalf of all the guys I like to say were sorry for all we did to you.
None of this you wanted to happen but now you've come so far and...
With that he stopped and as I looked up to him I saw a tear in his eyes.

Its OK I said, my old life as you knew it is gone.
If it's OK with you all I would like to continue working here.

But our boss asked John.
Before I could answer that a voice from behind me spoke.

Well, ‘he said' it seemed that one of the guys at sales let me down, he just disappeared.
So if you’re up to it you can fill the spot.

As I turned around I saw him, my boss was listening in on the whole conversation.
I expect all of you to address yourself correctly towards Angela or you will answer to me, he stated.

I don't know what came over me but I ran to my boss and kissed him on the cheek.
Thank you, thank you, was all I could say.

Two months later we got married and at that same time I found the last remains of my male hood had vanished.
I now was fully female, and my license said Mrs. Angela green.
Yes I took Alice her last name.
As we stood before the altar I was wearing the most beautiful bridal gown a woman could ask for.
Alice was a bit more conservative as she was the male figure in the marriage.
We are now happily married and on our way for our honeymoon all paid for by our boss.

We sold the mirror to one of our co-workers.
And no we didn't gave a warning, I had not, and hey maybe we'll extend our female staff.

A year later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl thanks to an unknown sperm donor.
She completed our family.

End.

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice effort and a Nice story

You are correct in summarizing that language would be a problem and that does show, but the heads-up should forestall, for most people, a negative impact while reading. I enjoyed it and with practice and the reading of other author's efforts your English should improve.

the mirror

The mirror would be a most welcome piece of furniture in a few homes.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

You're right about the

You're right about the language being a problem. A good editor might help a bit, but in the end it is mostly practice. I know from my own experience (English is my second language)... when I was at the end of my first story, I groaned when reading the beginning. Practice makes perfect so keep practising. Um... it's not felled, but felt. Another thing is the formation of the text. I' suggest you don't put a break after every sentence and instead but a double break after every paragraph.

I think you took a very hard story to write and you did some mistakes. A transformation story is imho very hard to write, since it can become something very much resembling a list of changes. I'd suggest next time you write a story like this one you should explore your character more. What kind of hobbies does he have, what kind of past does he have? Does he hate some collegues, is he shocked by their behavior? How does he feel about the changes, what shocks him and what does he like?
Transformation stories aren't made by the descriptions of the change, but by the reactions of the character to them. Except it is a identity death story...
I liked the idea of the mirror changing the protagonist, but I didn't really like that we learned more about the clothes during the various stages of the transformation than about the protagonist.

Thank you for writing, I hope my suggestions could help a little bit,

Beyogi

Respectable!

For a first attempt, in a language not your own, I thought it was very cool. I ignored the grammar and such and focused on the story. I thought it was interesting, and I hope you continue to write.

It takes courage to present your work to be critiqued, when you know that there are issues with language. You've done well!

Wren

grammar

i hopefully fixed the grammar/language issue
i hope its better readable

thanks for your comment it really helps

sorcerer.