Act like a Boy or else . . . Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version
Act like a Boy or else …

by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 1

I was walking down a tree covered lane, enjoying the fine early spring day. The dogwoods were all in bloom along the way scenting the street with their delicate fragrance. Their pink and white blossoms were glistening like jewels in the late afternoon sunset. I was enjoying my time alone when I felt rough hands grab me by my mouth. Another pair of hands held a rag with some sweet smelling substance under my noise. I started to feel to dizzy as I lost consciousness.

When I came to I was in a cage, naked as the day I was born. It was pitch dark except for a few dim torches on the rough, rock walls. I had no idea where I was, what time it was or why I was here.

A small group of muscular, young guys, obviously played some kind of sports entered into the cavern where I was caged up in. They came up to my cage, one was holding a few strips of pink ribbons. He told me turn around with my back facing him and my arms behind my back. I quickly did what he said so that I could find out what was going on. He unlocked the cage door and quickly tied one of the ribbons around my wrists and tied them tightly. I realized there was no way for me to untie them without any aid. He told me to open my mouth, and while it was he placed the other ribbon in my mouth then proceeded to tie it around my head, forming a gag.

He then told me to exit the cage, and walk between him and one of the other guys. The rest walked behind us, so that I was unable to try to escape.

I was led down a long, dark, dank hallway, and into a room which looked like a court room. There was a bench in the front where another muscular guy sat.

I was marched to the front of the bench and made to stand there. I was starting to get very terrified about what might happen next.

“Court is now in session. Is the prisoner ready to hear his charges and sentence now?”

Prisoner, did he mean me and what was going to happen to me?

Nervously, I nodded my head. Afraid to find out what was going to be dealt to me.

“You are charged with acting effeminately. This is an affront to being a male. Read me the list of pertinent behaviors.”

Another man got up and started reading from a sheet of paper. “Walking with a feminine sway to his butt. Holding his hands in a limp wristed fashion. High pitched voice. All his friends are girls.”

“That is enough to start with.” The judge interrupted to reading of the charges. “I am ready to pass judgment on the condemned.”

“You are sentenced to be dressed, act like and be a girl until the time you start behaving like a boy. You will be taken to a salon, where you will undergo laser treatment to rid you of your body hair. Your ears will be pierced, your brows willed be thinned and you will learn how to apply make-up. Then you will be taken to a lingerie shop where you will receive your new undergarments. Then taken to a dress shop where you will receive your dresses, skirts and blouses. You are not to wear pants or any other item that may be perceived as male until otherwise directed. Your family has been notified of this proceeding and agree to the terms.”

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Please don't throw me in

Brooke Erickson's picture

"Please don't throw me in that briar patch, Brer Fox!"

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

You and me both. I would

You and me both. I would love to have been treated like this. This was an idea that has been jelling in my head for the last week or so.

Thank you,

I'm ready for my punishment.

I think there are quite a few

I think there are quite a few of us here, that would love this punishment. I know I would have, having heard the be a little man mantra a lot in my life. I just thank God that I was not forced into sports. :)

Big Pout! Brooke Beat Me To It

joannebarbarella's picture

No sports? Not even horseriding, so you could have a big smelly beast between your legs? ;-P

Joanne

I did not think of horseback

I did not think of horseback riding, but then again I am sure that most males don't consider that a sport. ;)

Yep....

Andrea Lena's picture

....nothing reinforces being a male like wearing lingerie and taking lessons in female deportment, aye?

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

I agree, Drea, unfortunately

I agree, Drea, unfortunately most of society is unenlightened. :)

Devils' Advocate here -- grin --

What if it is not his deepest desire to be female? What if he's not -- and I dislike the term - a *sissy*?

And most of all this is a kangaroo court with a punishment that way exceeds the crime even if there was one. If being seen as effeminate IS a crime.

Clearly a fable-style over the top tale but *I* keep seeing a darker message here. One of *authority* gone out of control. Of a society that doesn't care.

A lot like being the wrong faith or ethnicity in a theocracy.

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Randalynn... I think we have some *customers* here for Stark ... or one of your other heros/heroines. Some bullies and sicko parents need a can of whop-ass dumped on them.

John in Wauwatosa

John, you raise some good

John, you raise some good points and some ideas I plan on exploring in the continuation of this tale. It was my intent to raise this points in this kangaroo court. Unfortunately, some form of this behavior goes on in the transgendered person's life. I know only too well from own experience with my older brother the pressure to make a boy confirm to the male stereotype if said boy shows any type of effeminate behavior.

Act like a Boy or else . . .

A punishment that SHE wants!

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Stan, the jury is still out

Stan, the jury is still out on that one. I weighing my options on this one. I may make this one into alternate scenarios.

Kangaroo

It may be a Kangaroo court but by god I wish it had happened to me when I was a child!

Vivien

I know I wish I could have

I know I wish I could have expressed my real self as a child. I occasionally was allowed dolls and other girl toys but at the cost of comments by my older brother.