Shawn the Maiden Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version


Shawn the Maiden

Book 1


Chapter 6


By Princess

The young son of a rich and powerful business man struggles to survive the cruelty of his step family. The son, now forced to live as a female named Joan, finds that his power is growing. How will he overcome his persecutors?

--SEPARATOR--

Shawn did not get to go out for the rest of the week. He had been kept inside and forced to serve the rest of his family. He had worked hard waiting on his step sisters hand and foot. He worked at least sixteen hours each day and went to bed totally exhausted every night. He didn't let it show at all. In fact he prided himself that he was able to keep up his charm, and the illusion that he loved serving his sisters and being a pretty young girl. But he got used to the difficult grueling work. By Friday, his step mother told him that because he had been working so hard he could have a little time off.

He groaned under his breath. This couldn't be good. He knew what Lilith's idea of a break for him was. Not that he couldn't use some time off from working. He was under no illusion that they had anything resembling the time off that he had earned. It was far more likely that his family had planed something very degrading and humiliating for him. He would prefer that they let him ride his bike or something. But he knew he may as well forget that. No way in hell they would let him do that.

Lilith smirking, she said, "Why don't you slip into your sexy bathing suit?"

Of course she wanted him to do that. He smiled and said, "Oh, of course I cant wait to wear it again. It made me look so pretty! Thank you for giving me a chance to wear it again," he cheerfully said, and ran up the steps to his bedroom.

Lilith followed him up the steps for some reason. She stood in the room with him. He said, "Um, can you please give me some privacy so I can change?"

"I can see that you have already forgotten our little talk from the other Morning, Now strip!"

He looked at her dumbfounded when she said in a firm voice, "I said strip!"

He was actually trembling as he removed his clothes. Stripping in front of Lilith was totally humiliating. But he felt powerless to disobey her. Standing there, cowering in shame in front of his step mother and his step sister Judith. They led him to the full length mirror and positioned him in front of it so he could see what he was beginning to look like. He was trying to be brave but it was difficult with the extent of their cruelties and humiliation they inflected on him.

He remembered seeing visible feminine development the day after he had began hormone therapy. His nipples had grown rather puffy the morning after he begun. There was some very clear and visible growth under his nipples the second day. His breasts clearly stuck out from his chest. It wasn't very much to look at, hardly enough to even fill a triple A bra cup, but there was something there that shouldn't had been. After an entire week of taking the pills and nightly injection, He could fill out a full A cup. He was undergoing some very rapid freaky growth. His hips were rounder, there was more shape to his buttocks, his waist was much slimmer and he was beginning to freak out. He had the body of someone that had been on Hormone replacement therapy for six months.

Judith caught his dejected look and his mother smile and said, "I think you owe your step sister a big thank you for helping you with your medication."

He wanted to scream, but he couldn't get the will to resist his stepmother. She seemed so large and intimidating. He knew her cruelty well.

He looked at her, posed and said, "Oh thank you so much my beloved sister for helping me realize my dreams of becoming a woman. Step mother, What is happening to me." He swore he looked like he had been six months of hormone therapy. But it was one goddamn week. 'What if they are overdosing me? Could they be out to kill me for saying that I want to be a girl? Will the judge, or doctor intervene, if so?'

She smiled, "Well, our government spends more in research than anyone else in the world. We had some of the best and brightest scientist in the area of feminization come to our country to help out. The government pays very these scientist very well and this is one of the results its a super potent quick acting hormone therapy."

"How can it be so potent. I didn't think making the hormone any more potent would speed it up. I thought that overdosing will just overload the body and cause toxic shock and death," he said. He knew how it worked, his transsexual friend told him that.

His step mother replied, "Not with this stuff. There is no danger of an overdose or toxic shock. They have done a lot of research and discovered how to inject over 10 times the normal amount of estrogen into a boy's system to provide a quick boost, and there is zero change of an overdose. Don't worry. It is very safe and Its even more effective for boys your age. A young preteens body is particularly susceptible to this treatment, before the onset of male puberty, it will be extremely effective. The treatment will stop the body from being flooded with male testosterone. It will flood your body with estrogen and will induce a female puberty in a boy your age, and provide proper growth of female reproductive organs. This treatment will cause you to develop the internal reproductive organs."

He was getting very scared now. What the hell were they talking about? How could they cause him to develop female reproductive organs?

His stepmother continued, "Of course, In time, we will have to have a doctor do the external work on you, creating a vagina for your body or you will die when the onset of a girl's menstrual cycle begins. The fluid will need some place to exit or it will kill you. That might be some time next year, but I've chosen to have it done early." She saw the look on his face and quickly added, "Oh don't worry, not yet. Possibly, lets say in two to three months. I thought you told the judge that was exactly what you wanted?"

"Oh, yeah I do. I cant wait. I'd rather have it done next week!" Not really, but he knew he had to appear eager or else.

He closely examined his feminine body and felt shame, his sister Judith smiling behind him, "I think you have taken enough that it has probably prevented your normal puberty already I bet it has caused your testicles to shut down production of testosterone. We will have to have that removed next week for your own safety," He looked at her in the mirror and she was really smiling.

His step mother strode over to his dresser and he saw her walking up behind him in the mirror twirling a new swimsuit on her finger. "With your new figure, you'll look even prettier the two piece swimsuit." She held it in front of him

The idea of wearing that shameful thing in front of his step mother and step sister was too humiliating. A wave of embarrassment crashed down on him and he took a gulp of air. He couldn't wear it again. It was just so feminine and girlish.

"Robyn told me that you brought this at a place called the Secret Sissy. I had a hard time believing that you actually brought something so whorish and tiny, but I checked with the stores owner Ms. Gladith and she had a vivid recollection of when you brought it. She described you to a tee. Even that scar on your stomach. She said you were like a kid in a candy store with all the feminine articles of clothes they had."

He stood there thinking for a few short seconds. Quickly recovering knowing that it was no use. He knew he was set up and there was no way out. One of his step sisters must had told her all of that stuff, but it was no use. Lilith would believe what she wanted to believe, so he looked up at her and smiled again. "Oops, I guess I wasn't sneaky enough, oh well, you know that I wanted to be a girl, now, but I was still hiding it when I got that item. You probably don't know how many times I went to the local Victoria's Secret in the mall, Or how many times I went to Kohl's. I love women's clothes and I am not ashamed anymore. I want to live as a woman!"

She nearly shouted, "You even wore it for your step sisters after you swore them to secrecy. Well, now I want to wear it for me. Now put it on!"

He nearly flinched at his step mothers orders, but he did it. Taking the bikini bottom from her and pulled it up his legs. It screamed femininity at him as he pulled it into place. With smirk, she shoved the top in his hands. Then he put the top on. She looked at him and said, "Well maybe in a few weeks you will be able to fill it out. Lets get these," And she handed him the breast forms. They felt like they weighed a ton. He wished the earth would swallow him as he placed them into the swimsuits enormous cups. When she reached around him to adjust them into the cups of the top, he thought he would explode with shame.

He could see the smug satisfaction on his step mothers face. She waited behind him for a few minutes. "Well?"

It took him a few seconds to realize that she wanted him to put on the rest of the outfit. Getting the high heeled stiletto out of his closet and slipping them on and then went to the dresser and after trying a couple of drawers he found the chiffon coverup. Just touching it was embarrassing. He struggled with the large buttons, but he put it on with a bright smile on his face. Then to his sisters shock, he stood in front of her. He gave her a smile that seemed very sweet then dipping in a cute curtsey and said, "Thank you so much dear sister for giving me this change to show my step mother how beautiful I am. I am genuinely thankful to you both."

Judith saw something else. It wasn't a genuine look of gratitude that it looked like from his step mothers angle. There was something dark and evil glaring at her from his eyes. She knew that there was something dangerous and hateful and it was now directed at her. She was stubborn and wouldn't show the fear that she started feeling in his presence. He could see her fear too.

His step mother strode over and said, "Much better. No one will confuse you for a boy in that get up."

'Well of course not! he thought. He said, "I hope not, step mother. I put so much effort into looking like a girl that I don't want it wasted. I love this."

"But I have a surprise for you.," Judith laughed as she handed him a matching beach bag, scarf, sunglasses and there was even a pink parasol!" Ms. Gladith said these will go with your outfit and if you want to go around as a girl then you have to learn that the details make an outfit."

His face burned as his Judith happily arrayed him in the accessories. When they were done, he did look like a extremely femmy girl. But, at least he did look like a girl and that meant he would fit in all dressed up in a sophisticated women's two piece swimsuit.

"Mom doesn't he look perfect,?" Judith said.

He sighed.

"Yes dear. But this is just a start. Your femmy brother still has a long way to go. Thanks to Dr. Cindel and Ms. Gladith, I've got lots of ideas for Joan."

'Oh this couldn't be any good,'. He wondered what kind of ideas his step mother had. She was smiling at him He was staring at his step sister who set the whole thing up. Rage boiled inside of him as his sister was enjoying his cruel humiliation. She in fact set it all up. He looked at her and smiled again. His mother took it as a smile of real love and affection. His sister saw something totally different. It was a pure hateful, frightening smile. She could see it almost like a demon looking at her though the boys innocent eyes. Then she heard something speak. She heard her brother say, "I hate you and you will pay for this. One day, I will destroy you!" The sound was frightening as if something evil has said it. No one said it. it was more like a raging roar from hell.

Judith heard it. She became very frightened, but the recovered and stared at her sissy stepbrother's insolence. She stormed up to him and said seething in anger, "What did you just say little sissy?"

He looked at her totally innocently, "Wh-what, Dear sister, I said that I deeply love you."

She stamped her feet, "No you didn't you liar. You said you would kill me!" She slapped him hard.

Her mother got in between them, held Judith off and said, "Hey, Calm down, Joan said nothing of the sort and I was here. I heard him say he loved you."

Judith was seething and said, "I heard him say he would kill me. Didn't you hear it?"

She shook her head and looked at Judith like she was going mad, "Judith are you all right. All he said was that he loved having a sister like you. Are you sure you are all right?"

Shawn looked at her in mock fear, "Judith," He said trembling, "All I said was that I loved you. I am sorry if that upset you." There was something in his eyes that spoke out of pure hate.

She now understood that she had awoken something evil inside Shawn. And he set her up and now her mother thought she was mad. Fear ran through her when she heard a roar in her mind laughing. Shawn was looking totally innocent.

Her mother looked at her bewildered daughter and said, "Judith snap out of it girl. You two better hurry, you don't want to be late."

Her mothers words snapped at him, he said, "What's going on?" But he had already guessed that Heather invited them over to her house for a pool party. Wearing a bikini he had the right outfit, his sisters also had on a bathing suit, so what else could it be? And one of her closest friends was Heather, he kind of liked her as a friend. Not that he had anything like a romantic interest in her. He did like her older sister. And he had one of his instinctive feelings on it and that was never wrong.

Judith confirmed his fears when she said, "Heather invited us to her house for a pool party. Wont that be fun? We can walk and its only a few blocks."

He knew it, and he knew it was no use fighting it. The results would all be the same. He didn't want to walk outside dressed in a girls bikini, but he had already went shopping in his maid's outfit, so why not a bikini. He threw his shoulders back and said, "Well, lets go, sis," he said with loving affection.

His stepmother said joyously, "Dear, I want everyone to see what a girly little boy my precious son is. Besides, they have girls who have already seen the real you. Remember?"

'Well that was the truth, but why did she suddenly become so cruel?'

In no time, Judith was dragging him to Heather's house, "Keep up, or I'll punish you right here. I put the crop in your bag. Remember what my mom said!"

He responded spitefully, "Its easy for you, you don't have to wear these fucking stilettos. Please slow down for me."

She just grabbed his arm and pulled him harder. He did his best to keep up but, he didn't quite have walking in stilettos down yet. He did smile. He knew that he did have some serious power now and he intended to use it.

At Heather's house, all he did was smile knowingly. He didn't know how he would be greeted by Heather's mother, but he knew she didn't have a clue what was going on. This was going to be interesting. His step sister knocked and he saw the door open. There was Ms. Johnson, Heather's mom, answered the door.

"Hi, girls. Come on in. Heather and the other girls are out by the pool." By that time, Ms. Johnson had taken a closer look at Shawn. She nearly shrieked, "Oh-my-god. Isn't it a little early for Halloween. What are you doing, Shawn?!"

His wonderful stepsister Judith answered, "Well, This is my sister, Joan now. It turns out Shawn has been secretly dressing and acting like a girl for ages and Mom says its time for him to come out of the closet," she smiled.

"Is that true, Shawn?"

He stood there red faced, "Well, Ms. Johnson. My sister helped me realize how wonder it could be, being a pretty girl so I decided to try it."

She looked at him in disgust and asked, "What made you want to be a girl?"

He looked up, smiling at his sister wickedly. "Majdanek convinced me."

For a few seconds, she stood there in mute horror unable to speak. She had of heard of that place, too.

Judith began to think that perhaps the place was real.

Ms. Johnson squeaked softly, "Go on, the girls are waiting for you. " She gave Shawn a sympathetic look as they went past. He didn't trust Ms. Johnson.

Then she said, "I like your swimsuit, Joan."

Judith glared at him. Her mother had given him clear instructions on what to do when ever he received a compliment, whether it was real or sarcastic. "Thank you, I just adore it and I bought it myself," He had to say.

Ms. Johnson didn't hide her flabbergasted look as she invited them in. It was clear she didn't really understand what he had gotten into.

He was glad to get away from her, but the shrieks of the girls brought him back to reality. "Look who's here. Its Joan, the sissy! How darling you look, Prissy. Look! he's carrying a sissy parasol."

He was totally prepared for them. "Well what is wrong with me looking like this. I like being a girl, don't you? What is so bad about me desiring to be a girl just like you?"

They still laughed.

Just when he thought he couldn't be any more humiliated, he heard something that sent chills down his spine. "What on earth is going on down here? Heather could you and your friends keep it down a little?" As she finished speaking, the assembled girls parted and his nightmare was confirmed. It was Suzy Johnson! Heather was her younger sister! Trying to back away but the girls blocked his escape. He was trapped and he now knew that was the entire idea of this whole thing. He had a total crush on Suzy for the longest time. They even dated romantically in the past. But Heather didn't like him for some reason.

Suzy stared at him disbelievingly. "Vivian, Vivian Newman, Is that you, Why are you dressed up like a....." She couldn't believe it.

Heather chirped, "A big Fairy?" That is because that is what he is, ask him."

Suzy looked at him questioningly, hurt and confusion in her eyes.

Stammering as he tried to think of some excuse for being in her house dressed like that but, couldn't think of any. His heart was pounding in his ears and throat tightened as he began to think, "Suzy, it's kind of complicated," He tried to say, stalling. Judith poked him hard from behind. Her mom had threatened that if he were less than 'forthright" with anyone, that she would see that the judge knew about it, and send him back to Majdanek. Taking a deep breath, he pretended it was all a dream. "Suzy, Well. It is like this. I am a transgendered, that means I want more than anything to be a real girl. Just like you and my wonderful stepsister, Judith here is helping me."

That was one of the most degrading things he ever had to say.

The girls erupted at his answer and Judith and her friends quickly dragged him to the pool. Suzy was left standing mutely, a horrified look on her face.

It hardly mattered that the girls spent the rest of the afternoon teasing and taunting him. All he could think about was Suzy and what she must think of him. Just a few weeks ago, they had been on the verge of romance. He knew she really liked him. But it was clear that she was horrified and really believed him. And she wouldn't accept him now. He just knew there was no way she would attempt to help him. That hurt him more than anything. Why were women so hurtful and cruel?

As he thought about Suzie, he could see her inside the house sipping a glass of wine and staring at him. When she caught him looking, she flipped her wrist and blew him a kiss. She would not accept him anymore.

As Heather and Judith and her friends busies themselves with drinks and snacks in the kitchen, Suzy finally made her way out to the lounge chair where he had been instructed to remain. Although she had a tight smile on her face, her eyes were red and it looked like she had been crying. He felt awful. Unlike her younger sister, Suzy had been sweet and kind and he hated to see she was upset.

He was on the verge of disobeying one of the judge's direct commands when lucky, she stopped him. She shouted, "I feel so stupid. It's so obvious to me now. I thought it was strange when you volunteered to play Little Bo-Peep back in fifth grade. I really wanted that part. And to think I have been dying for you to ask me out for weeks. I guess my friends will now think I'm some sort of lesbian or something."

She wiped away a tear trying to regain her composure. "I'm sorry. Just listen to me, only thinking of myself. I can only imagine what it was like for you, now that your secret is out."

"I have been keeping it for a long time. Now I am glad my secret it out but, What is so bad about being a lesbian. Can't we still be together?"

She shook her head, "I am afraid not. I think you better stop right there. Joan," she said firmly. "Even though my dreams of us being a couple are finished. I still want to be your friend. After all, you are going to need a friend in light of all that has happened." She gestured to his outfit. "Its really too bad that boys... like you can't come out of the closet on their own. I guess that is part of the problem. I called your step mother, and..."

"You did what!" He exclaimed. That couldn't be good.

"It isn't polite to interrupt, Joan!" She warned seriously. "As I was saying, I talked to your stepmother and she told me all she wanted to do is to help make your fantasies come true. Why are you whimpering? I think that sounds wonderful. Who wouldn't want their fantasies to come true? Your stepmother told me about the classes she went to and offered to tell me exactly what to do to help you though this. Isn't that great?"

"Suzy, Please. You don't understand. You really think any of them really wants to help me. You cant put two and two together?"

"Don't worry, Joan. Your stepmother told me all about how you love being feminized, teased, embarrassed and humiliated. I've got to admit. I did think that was disgusting, but the more I think about it, the more I feel like I want to do that for you. I kind of like the idea. If that's what turns you on, who am I to judge. To think, I always assumed you liked girls."

Did every girl he meet have to be a closet dominatrix? "Well I still like girls, I just like being one too. Is that too difficult to understand?" Wow, this girl was also pretty dumb. He stared at Suzy though tears filled his eyes. This couldn't be happening. "Please Suzy I don't like being teased and humiliated. Don't do that to me! " Tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"Your mother warned me that you would deny it. It's all right sweetie; you just let it out and I told her that if that's what you wanted, I'd do everything I could to help." She sounded to pleased, actually she sounded eager to begin humiliating him. Perhaps being a dominatrix and humiliating a boy was something she secretly desired but needed the right guy to try it on. Then she added, "You need to know that you're really lucky to have an accepting and caring family like your step mother and your step sisters to help you."

Right, he thought sarcastically.

The girls returned with their drinks as heather chirped, "Suzy are you and the sissy enjoying a little girl talk?"

"As a matter of face we are," She said cheerily. As Shawn dried his tears, Suzy looked at him with a wry smile, "Joan, your mother mentioned that you've been working on something at home for Judith and her. Why don't you give Heather and the other girls a demonstration," She looked at him impishly.

Of course she did. He knew exactly what she was talking about but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

At his hesitation, Judith reached into the beach bag and handed Suzy the crop. "Here, mom says that we should use this when Sissy won't obey. " Suzy giggled and took a few practice sings with it.

It became clear to him that Suzy had a horrible sadistic side when she hit him viciously.

"I adore being a sissy," He said between sobs for what seemed to be the hundredth time. When Suzy was given the crop to use on him, she had no problem using it and given him a couple of really hard swats. It wasn't long before Suzy was giggling and raining down blows on his bottom with a sadistic glee on her face. She hesitated slightly when he began crying. But she picked up the pace when he was unable to stop after she insisted that he stop crying.

He found himself alone with Suzy before they all had to leave. Though his tears of abject betrayal and humiliation, He attempted to reason with her. "You said that my stepmother told you that I enjoyed being abused and humiliated like this, and you believe her?"

She nodded and said, "Yes of course. Even you said you were a transgender." The idiot clearly had no idea what a transgender person was.

"Then what do you think the crop is for? I know Judith said its to make me obey, but think about why I need to be forced to obey if I enjoy this. Wouldn't you think there would be no need for threats and intimidation, and abject brute force to keep me in line if I enjoyed this?"

She thought for a second and then said, "No not at all, and you aren't going to ruin this for me. I was warned you were manipulative and deceitful. Now shut it sissy."

It was clear she was unwilling to see reason. Maybe she believed him and maybe she didn't. She just enjoyed the power and was unwilling to give it up. She was deceitful and her betrayal hurt him deeply.

"Fine, Suzy, " He said sadly with an air of finality that actually hurt Suzy. "You have betrayed me and the hope I felt for you and me today is done. You have hurt me worse than anyone ever has before. Suzy, I hate you!" He glared at her hatefully. She flinched back at the hatred she saw in his eyes.

"Joan don't say that. I am just trying to help you like Lilith is!"

He roared, "Bullshit! Don't lie to me. You just enjoy hurting me like everyone else does. Just admit you are sadistic and be done with it!" The hateful glare was still there and he saw her flinch back. It was no longer his voice roaring at her. It was something dark and totally inhuman glaring back at her. And he felt it. Though his hatred and pain, he had reached the point within his mind.

He grabbed it, took the power he felt. Something happened. He reached out with his mind and touched hers. He jammed into her mind and took control of it. He said nothing. But she felt his hatred burning and she heard something speaking to her. It felt like a demonic roar, 'You have betrayed me Suzy, Everyone that has hurt me will pay dearly and you are added to the list. Remember this moment for ever Suzy! He cut the contact and just looked at her. He saw her friends come back to say 'bye'.

Suzy was mute for a few short seconds. Shawn was bouncing like a cheerleader. He hugged Suzy, but she was still trying to figure out what the fuck happened. As Judith was taking them home, He looked back and smiled at Suzy. She knew exactly what it meant. She felt cold fear gripping her.

Shawn was deep in thought as they were walking back to their place. He wasn't sure what had happened, but he figured two things: First, his hatred released something and that hatred gave him some kind of power. The power was there, he felt it in his mind. He now felt it and his hatred made it even stronger. The power was there and all he had to do was release it. He knew how to do it now. Second, he had foreseen Suzy's betrayal the night before in one of his dreams, he refused to believe it would really happen. He should had trusted the dream.

Suzy was ghostly white by the time Judith came to take him home. Later that night, Lilith was smirking as she fed him his dinner. At least she bothered to get off her ass and cook something for once. He was starting to think she forgot how to cook. The dinner tasted like she forgot how to cook. He should had stayed home and cooked for them, he was the only one that really knew how to cook. Oh well, Eating crap was better than nothing, he hoped. Maybe she didn't fuck up enough to make them sick.

She said though her smirk, "Did you have a good time this afternoon, bathing beauty?"

She knew damn well she didn't. "Of course not. The love of my life betrayed me all because of your lie. I cant believe you did this to me, Lilith."

She laughed and said his lie was the cause. "And I had the most entertaining conversation with your love , Suzy. You should had heard the shock in her voice when she heard about the real you. Poor girl, she actually wanted to go out with you. Isn't that hilarious? Imagine, a pansy sissy like you dating with a girl? I thought she was going to throw up when I told her about your performance in my nightgown. I lied of course and told her that you love all of this. She is such a goody-goody and she'd never do anything to hurt you. By the time we were finished, she really wanted to help you be happy and make all your girlish dreams come true. Isn't that sweet. I told her to go to Dr. Cindel's sissification materials online and I just know that she will have lots of ideas that will make you wish you never fooled her into in to thinking you were a normal boy."

He figured it was more likely she would wish they had never met. But they will see if she does want to return and torment him. But he got his courage and asked, "What is wrong with a girl going out with a sissy, or a transgender like me? Is it so wrong to be transgender? Or lesbian. What has made you so judgmental and hateful, Mother?"

It was a perfectly reasonable question, but of course, she wasn't reasonable. All it got him was knocked flat on his back holding his injured cheek. The blow felt strong enough to break his jaw. But luckily there was no injury. He got up trying to shake away the stares he was seeing clouding his vision. "Good response, Mother thanks for clearing that up."

Her hands on her hips, "You are welcome, sissy. Want another lesson then keep trying me."

He just smiled and said, "No, forget it. I learned all about you that I needed to know," and he did learn all he needed to. He found out that she was completely incapable of having a rational discussion. What an idiot she was.

The next morning after his breakfast, he found himself jammed into Lilith's car surrounded by Judith and her jabbering friends and Robyn came along for the ride. She pulled the car into a parking space in the exclusive part of town in front of a store he realized from his dream. His heart fell as he read the stylized script on the pink and white awning, "Sissy's Secret."

He turned to Lilith and said, "Thank you for bringing me here, Mother. I am so happy you took me here."

She thanked him. But he doubted she knew why he thanked her. She was about to find out.

"You are welcome and since you obviously enjoy shopping here, Fairy boy, I think you must simply wear their fashions all the time and you better behave, or else."

He smiled, "Of course I will behave, Mother."

He didn't struggle as the girls hurried him alone. He could see that the girlishly posed boy mannequins in the windows were attired in dresses. They were so prissy and girly he gasped in horror.

This is going to be so much fun," Heather whispered in his ear.

"Oh I know it, Heather," he answered back shocking her. Then he asked, "Hey, why isn't your older sister coming along?"

"Oh she said she was sick. I tried to get her to come, but she was shaking all over. Suzy must have come down with something awful. But you don't need to worry about that."

"I don't, but maybe you do, Heather," He gave her that smile.

As he entered the store, he was nearly beside himself with rage. The store was decorated in an explosion of pink ribbons and bows, accentuated with feminine floral prints. The store made that Victoria's Secret in the mall look like a men's locker room! It was like he had entered the center of ancient city of Gomorrah. It wasn't that they were selling girls clothes for boys. He didn't mind crossdressers, but it was that this store was clearly part of the government program of persecution on young boys. It was designed to for mistresses and abusive mothers forcing their sons into it. This store had obviously destroyed many boys childhoods. He understood his mission. He was to destroy it today. And he would.

The merchandise here was even more feminine than the decor. No real girl would be caught dead in it if they were over five years old. Other than toddlers dresses, or weddings, he had never laid eyes on such excessively feminine clothes. While the girls were gleefully examining the boy mannequins dressed in party dresses, a mannish looking woman approached him. Her hair was in a severe bun, and she wore pinstriped man's tailored suit. She was freaky and imposing.

"Joan! How wonderful to see you again," The woman gave him a ladylike hug like they were old friends. He had never seen her in his life. "I hope you can forgive me, sweetie, but I told Lilith about your shopping spree for your swimsuit. You are a very naughty little girl telling me your family knew all about the real you. Shame on you!"

He gave her that wicked smile. The woman drew back a little. His mother said, "Gladith, I have been looking forward to this. I cant wait to see how my little closet sissy likes it when he is dressed like an effeminate sissy all the time. I want there to be no mistake about the fact that my son is a silly little girly-boy."

Gladith gave him a feral smile, "You needn't worry. Our team of designers and chemist works incessantly to developed the perfect sissification program for every boy. Tell me what you have in mind for the prissy."

"Well, Gladith, since Priscilla thinks it's so funny to mock women - me, in particular - with his little dress-up games, I want him to know exactly how it feels to be the object of ridicule," She came over and lifted his chin. "From now on, I'm going to make sure that my son's appearance is as outrageously effeminate as possible."

She smiled again, "I can do all of that. Our research team has had the most brilliant scientist since the very beginning. Then she whispered to them, "Do you know that Doctor Josef Mengelea began this program when he escaped from Germany after its surrender. His whole team came here and helped begin this program for children. Dr Cindel is one the descendants of his top scientists. Our team of chemist and scientist and doctors are following his traditions."

He looked into his step mothers cold angry eyes pleading with her to relent, but her only response was to pinch him on the cheek. His dejected look was hilarious to his sisters. Gladith's grin returned, "I just know the image for your step son. Lets start with some more lingerie and something to remind your son of his new status in life and of course he simply must be in dresses and skirts all the time. "

His sisters laughed uproariously as he turned beet red.

Gladith wasn't finished. "Since Priscilla is such a femmy little girly-boy, he really should appear as prim and ladylike as possible. So we'll give him an exaggerated fifties look; a sissy sophisticate, but absurdly effeminate," she laughed. The girls began laughing and giving her more humiliating suggestions. They thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

He started to tremble, "Stop it, stop laughing at me. I'm not going to wear any of your crap and you cant do this to me! I don't want to be a absurdly effeminate sissy. I am a real girl and I'm going to grow up to be a true woman!"

"Had enough?" A sexy pretty clerk asked. He nodded tearfully; He thought she would never stop after Gladith had asked her to "correct his attitude." It stung like hell, and in no time he was sobbing from a mixture of pain and humiliation. The clerk led him back to where Gladith and his tormentors were waiting. "Joan, there you are. We've got to hurry; Sarah is expecting you in the salon."

Gladith roughly grabbed his arm and propelled him past the racks of dresses to a different part of the store. In a few seconds, they were standing in front of a reception desk to what appeared to be an old-fashioned, very feminine beauty salon. The place had a sickeningly sweet smell of hair spray and junk. Looking past the reception area, He could see operators attired in pink smocks working on their clients. Looking more closely, He could see that the clients in girlish pink capes getting their hair cut, curled, styled and sprayed were boys... like him. Sisters, mothers, and aunts were all watching gleefully, mocking the children just because they were males, and getting their hair done... like ladies. He felt sorry for them. He was so upset by what he saw, he didn't notice the arrival of Sarah, the manager of the salon.

She was very beautiful and young too. Her full lips were set in a smirk as she looked him up and down. "Well hello, girls. Let me guess, you must be Ms. Dark?"

Well, He wanted to see what she would do to his hair. He submissively let her do her thing.

Sarah beamed at him, "Who might this girl be?" she asked.

"This is my step son Joan. Joan Darc and this is his step sister Judith. I want to watch him get a full feminine makeover, pretty makeup, divine hairstyle and glamorous nails. The works. He has been dishonest with his family and his friends about his sissy fantasies and I want to make it obvious to everyone who sees him."

Sarah giggled cruelly, "Joan, Did you hear that. We are going to have so much fun!"

She brought over a large book full of feminine hairstyles and of course, she picked out the most effeminate style she could for him. She purred evilly, "I think this is the perfect style but its a nightmare to style. So much curlers, styling gel and tons of spray. You will need weekly appointments for a wash and set. Of course real girls never get their hair styled this way. At least not since the Fifties. Its a truly sissies do. Well they wanted to destroy any chance he had of being a real respected girl in society. He would let have their fun. Then he would have his fun.

She pointed to the revolting picture of a boy with the girlish teased bouffant, thick bangs covering his forehead and a silly bow on his head. He could never have 'passed' He was clearly made out to be a joke. like Shawn would soon be. Of course, this do, was going to be platinum blonde. Sarah chuckled.

Sarah roughly went to work ignoring his whimpers as she tugged his hair and coated it with a foul smelling paste. After she rinsed that out, she happily shampooed him, trimmed his hair and began putting curlers in using a lot of thick setting gel and small prickly curlers. She rolled them in tight and he let her. He began enjoying it. He knew he would look silly but he could use it. He would look different than all the other girls. That was the point. If he needed a change in his life then he would accept it. And he would make the best of it. They would all notice him all right, and they would all learn to fear him.

He was sitting there in the chair with his hair full of rollers. Judith talked to Sarah as she worked, "Wow that looks like a lot of work. Will he have to do that every day?"

"Absolutely, " Sarah said. "Right before bedtime. I'll let you pick out lots of pretty chiffon sleep bonnets to cover his curlers. He will need to take out his curlers in the morning, Tease his hair out, pin it up and spray it into place. He will look so girlish and I know he will love it."

He actually smiled, Yes, he would and so would they.

"Hear that, Joan. You are going to be a curler queen!" His step mother laughed. "As you roll your hair every night, it will remind you what a fairy you are."

He smiled, "Indeed. I am happy."

When his head was completely covered in neat rolls of small pink curlers, Sarah put him under a hair dryer and pulled down a large bullet shaped hood and shoved a Teen Sissy Magazine in his hand. The roar of the hair dryer kept him from hearing anything with his ears. But He could see the girls laughing and pointing at him. Of course, they all had cameras. He shut his eyes, And let the hatred fill him. He could touch all of the minds around him, and hear what they were saying. Sarah and Lilith was talking about their plans for him and the girls were mostly mocking him. He smiled. They were talking about what a sissy boy he was going to be when his hair was done nice and pretty.

When it was done, the girls giggled their approval as Sarah led him back to her chair and began taking the curlers out. What they did to his hair was silly. But, he smiled in approval. He actually liked his new look. His hair was a mass of stiff platinum blonde curls. He smiled and said, "Thank you Sarah. "

"Now watch how I do this Sugar because you will need to learn to do this yourself. "

Sarah took a comb and began combing his hair, but she combed it up. She yanked his head all over the place. Then she used bobby pins on the side to pin his hair up on the sides. Except for the bangs, his hair was arranged on top of his head like cotton candy. She sprayed the whole thing some strong smelling hair spray. He looked like a pretty actress from a actress from a old movie from the 50s. He liked it. It did make him very unique and that was good. He would be noticed and that was the entire point. He was very unique with his pretty bouffant hairdo. They thought it was a joke, but he didn't. He intended on making something very serious with it. He accepted his new look gracefully.

The girls clapped with their hands in amusement, "Joan aren't you so pretty in your bouffant. Its so cute."

Sarah stood in front of him, appraising him. She smiled, she clearly liked it too as she took his head in both of her hands, looking at his hair carefully. Smiled right in his face, "Don't you like your hair? Smile for me."

She looked at him when he smiled. He gave her the most hateful feral smile he could. Seeing her flinch, he reached for the evil he felt deep in his mind. Finding what he was looking for, he took control and let the evil flood his mind. Stabbing with his new found power at her mind. Feeling the presence of her mind, stabbing at her. Invading her mind, sealing around it and finally taking control. Instead of scaring her, making her hear the demonic voice, He wanted something more this time. He took total control over her mind, searching though her memories. Finding exactly what he was looking for, all of her motor control, sensory imputes, all the required functions she needed in order to think and move. He shut down all the vital parts of her brain functions, and destroyed her mind totally. It took but a few quick seconds and then he severed the connection. Sarah wouldn't destroy anyone's life ever again. The effort that required was enormous. It took more out of him than he planed. Leaving him totally exhausted and with a splitting migraine headache.

Judith heard him say, "I hate you, Sarah."

He sat there almost totally incapacitated and exhausted. The migraine nearly immobilized him and as a result he could barely hear anything.

Judith shook her, looked at him, "How dare you disturb us little brother. Shall I spank him, Sarah?" Her yell sounded like a roar that caused an even more piercing pain though his head.

Judith shook her, "Sarah? Hello, Sarah?"

Sarah just stood there with a dumb look on her face. She couldn't move or do anything.

"What did you do to her, Joan?"

"I didn't do anything. What did you do to her?" he looked at her innocently.

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And thus

The birth of a super villain. One I am very much hoping to see more from. I cant wait for the rest of this series :D You might want to put in a sci-fi tag though.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Vivian's Life Chapter 6

Wondering if Vivian will want to eep the name of Joan and if the shots have caused a permanent change.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

and thank you

Thank you for your kind comment.