Shawn the Maiden Chapter 7

Printer-friendly version
Shawn the Maiden
Book 1


Chapter 7

By Princess

The young son of a rich powerful man is abused by his step family after his father marries a manipulative woman. They subject him to horrible cruelty

--SEPARATOR--

Shawn had went too far this time. Thinking he could do anything with his newly found abilities but it went way too far this time. He had expended way too much energy than he thought and as a result, it nearly incapacitated him. The experience left him very tired and he had a painful headache. Destroying the woman's mind had left him nearly completely debilitated with his head was pounding from the most horrible migraine.

The place was in a near panic, but he couldn't see much, he was having trouble seeing straight. Feeling the pounding pain in his head, he tried to massage his temples trying to ease the pain. Gladith ran over to help her Sarah and She was yelling, shaking her, trying to get some reaction.

They soon called for an emergency medical team to come in and they examined her. It was determined that she had a nearly fatal embolism in her brain. They sprinted her out to the hospital. It was all over pretty quickly, but not for him.

Another beautician took her place. They discussed appointments, but Lilith said that she will make appointments at her place and she will have her friend Beth, her regular stylist really give him the 'works'.

The other woman laughed and said, "Well, you might find it amusing to find that places like that are where guys are unwelcome. That's a place where your son can really learn about ridicule and humiliation."

Of course Lilith liked that idea, Shawn thought.

Then, another woman roughly led him to a makeup counter. The pretty makeup girl laughed as she took in his new bouffant hair. "Love your do, Darling. We can do a lot of different ways with your makeup. Most sissies like to wear just a hint of makeup, maybe a little clear lip gloss and a touch of foundation. Enough to feel pretty, but not noticeable, unless you are looking for it.

The next level, we have a prettier girlier look, this is for boys who want to be more obvious in their femininity. Option three is our feminine coup de gras. The look is one of excessive femininity in the extreme."

He knew damn well what they would choose, but he didn't let them speak for him this time, "That's what I want, right Lilith? Option three?"

"Is that what you really want? It's also very high maintenance. You'll have to check and fix your make-up constantly throughout the day. Your compact mirror will be your new best friend."

He smiled, "Just so!" He wished the headache would go away!

His step mother finally said, "Yes that sounds good. My son enjoys pretending to be a girl so much, he must wear lots and lots of make up. I cant wait to make him freshen up his makeup in front of all of his old friends."

It was decided, she said, "OK, lets start with his eyebrows. I need to shape them."

He was waiting for that. She started plucking them, he didn't yelp once and when she finished, he had ultra fem thin arched eyebrows. He said, "Perfect. You did well."

He looked at his image in the mirror. Even if he didn't wear any makeup he would look very feminine. He hoped they didn't grow back. Judith and Heather doubled over in laughter.

Next, she took out a bottle and started applying a thick liquid to his face with a sponge. She told him it was foundation. After his face was covered in the stuff, he felt like his face weighted a ton. Before he could say anything, the woman started applying a powder to his face with a large powder sponge. It tickled and itched. He really wanted to look unique. All his cruel sisters saw was a effeminate helpless sissy, but he saw some very exclusive, uppity rich women have his new look. His new look would work well for him. He guessed when he was finished, his look would be as much of a turn off as the right under the nose mustache. No one would want to look that way anymore, unless they were mad.

His face looked like it was made of porcelain. She was busy lining his lips and applying lipstick, "Don't you just adore this color? This crimson red makes your lips so kissable. Its our own special formula. It makes your lips so much fuller and gives you the prettiest little pout."

'Great!' he thought.

She worked on his eyes next. Lilith giggled, "Are those false eyelashes?"

"Of course. They are a sissies best friend. Don't they look amazing?"

"Oh gosh yes, " Lilith answered.

The woman kept up her prattle, "Let's make those pretty eyebrows pop with some of this dark pencil. Darling! This liquid eyeliner will take some practice, Joan. Watch carefully. Some pretty color on those lids and of course, lots and lots of mascara. Now the cheekbones. Don't you love the blush. It gives you boys that embarrassed look. Not that you need it and finally a final coat of fixer."

He could tell she enjoyed humiliating boys by putting makeup on them, and she did her best to humiliate him and tried hard to get a reaction from him. But, she didn't. It was frustrating her to no end. It was an effort to keep a straight face.

She spritzed some sweet smelling stuff all over his face. "It makes your makeup completely water proof. In fact, you will have to use our specially formulated cold cream to remove it."

When she finally finished and moved out of the way, he cold finally see himself in the mirror. His face was completely pale. Perfect. He could use the pale look. It made him think of some of the medieval paintings during the 15th century, of pale riders, clothed in black carrying huge scythes riding across the country side with death in his wake. The type of paintings people thought of during the black death. He liked it.

He looked like a pale white doll, his lips were bright red. His blush did give him some color, he didn't like that. It made him think of the ridiculous overdone ladies like politicians wife's, or makeup girls at department stores. He had a lot more makeup than them, he liked it a lot. He sensed they were waiting for a breakdown and tears. Well they weren't getting any.

His step mother came up behind him, placed a hand next to his and looked into the mirror, "What's the matter, Joan? Worried about what your friends will say when they see your new makeover. It goes perfectly with your hair. We are making all your disgusting little fantasies come true. Mary, we will need everything Joan's wearing and by all, means he must have one of your signature makeup bags for his purse."

"Mother, what is so disgusting about wanting to be a woman? You are a woman, are you disgusting?"

He saw her flash in anger and her hand raised to strike him. He looked into her eyes, quickly took control over her mind. It was getting easier. But he still had that damn headache but it was starting to ease up. Stopping her was difficult in his condition, her hand stopped in mid air. He let her control her other functions.

She struggled, but her hand didn't move, "Mother, don't hit me. I am sorry for what I said. I forgot you are incapable of having a rational discussion. Forgive me!," His voice was strained from his earlier episode. Her hand lowered involuntarily against its will. A smirk spread on his face. His head was hurting worse at the effort he was exerting, but she didn't know it. But she would not try to hit him again. If she did, he wasn't sure he could stop her.

He was laughing as she stormed away in confusion. The pounding in his head got worse as he stood up, "Thank You for the makeover, Mary. I like it," Shawn said, facing the woman. He didn't want to hurt her, not that he thought he could do anything for a while. But she seemed nice enough. The look on her face told him she was frightened and very confused over what had taken place. The store would probably loose her as a employee if his suspicion was correct.

He didn't want to leave yet, "Mary stop. Don't leave without giving me a manicure and I need my ears pierced. My stepmother wanted that."

When Mary was finished with him, he sported half inch nail extensions painted bright gleaming red to match his lips. His toes were the same color and he had twice as many ear piercings as he had before.

When his makeover was finished, a pretty store clerk happily escorted him to one of the dressing rooms. Once the clerk had him alone with her, she sharply ordered Shawn to strip and don a pair of the pink panties. They were the frilliest and laciest he had ever seen. A bright pink pretty bow was in the middle of the waistband. Trying to put them, on but he couldn't. It wasn't that they were girls panties. He had wore a lot more than just panties and he was getting accustomed to being female now.

What made this so humiliating was that they were just so lacy and frilly, they were more fit for a five year old than a girl almost into her teenage years. There was no way any teenage girl would willingly wear them, but she expected him to put them on. He protested and asked her if he could try on a style more fit for a teenage girl. His skirt was pulled off and before he knew it, she started beating him! Shawn was already fatigued by his earlier effort and was in no condition to resist this clerks beating. Once, he had the stupid panties on she gave him a pretty pair of high heeled mules to wear. She pointed to the pink curtains and ordered him to walk though them.

Fearing another beating, he held his breath and walked out. The clerk made him walk out through some ruffled curtains and fearing another beating he walked out. He wasn't surprised to see Judith and her friends arranged comfortably in chairs below in front of a platform he was standing on. It was as if he was putting on a sissy fashion show. But all he had on were panties and he had sexier panties than that. The girls were pointing and laughing, of course. He just smiled back at them.

Judith laughed gleefully at the effeminate image he presented and her friends shared in her delight. Heather quickly joined him on the platform, "Joan those are very beautiful panties you have on and you are beautiful, also."

What the fuck, those were the stupidest panties he ever saw.

Gladith teased, "What do you say to Heather?"

"I say these are the most stupid panties I ever seen. No girl above six years old wears anything like this. Let me wear some more adult styles, please," he said sullenly.

He couldn't believe it as Heather bent him over and began raining blows on his bottom. He could not stop her. His head was pounding and he felt too weakened by his earlier efforts to do anything this time.

He didn't cry, but it was so stupid, "Please stop!" His bottom was on fire already.

"Sissy, dear. Good little sissies speak only when spoken too. Isn't that right?" Gladith asked sweetly.

"Yes ma'am, but wasn't I spoken to?" he hoped this woman could be reasonable.

She slapped him across the face and demanded an apology. Apparently not.

After he had modeled and selected dozens more of outlandishly girlish panties, his stepmother turned to Gladith, "Gladith, don't forget. I want my fairy son in some awful foundation garments. You know, something to give him that fifties shape. I know he is dying to feel more womanly," she snickered. But didn't he already have that. Well, not yet, but he was only twelve. Wait until he hit puberty and they would see it. What was their hurry?

"But of course. I think you will be more than satisfied with what we have for your son. Amy, be a dear and dress our sissy in something from our fifties fem line."

He couldn't wait.

Amy giggled her delight and lead him back to the dressing area. At least he didn't have to wear those stupid panties anymore. The first ones were just to tease him. He had selected some more adult styles and a few thongs. That was pretty cool of them. Amy made him put on a heavily paneled girdle that had lace appliques and satin bows places at the legs and in the center of the waistline. He had to wiggle his bottom to get the thing on. The bra was just as bad. It was made of heavy satin and matched the high waisted girdle. It wasn't like any bra he had ever seen. It had these cone shaped cups that came to a sharp points in the front. But it was smaller than the cups on the bathing suit he had on earlier. The breast forms would not fit in them, so they had to get one with larger cups. He had just as much trouble putting that one on.

Shawn said, "This thing is pretty cool. I like how it whittles down my waist. But my waist will go down after my body begins maturing into a woman's size anyway. I cant wait, Amy. "

She stopped for a second, He guessed she never heard her sissies complement her or express delight into becoming a woman. There was a first time for everything. She was working with the laces of the corset at the back. Eventually, she started tugging the laces and he felt it tighten. Then she stopped.

In no time, he was posing for the girls again. He was enjoying this. He posed for them, put his hand on his hips and smiled. Damn he felt sexy. His sisters were never this sexy and never would be.

Heather came up to the stage again, "Girls look, Joan's boy thing has disappeared. He looks just like a girl down there. " She rubbed the front of the girdle where his part would normally be.

He smiled even wider. He liked that.

Gladith contributed, "OF course. Sissy boys like Judith's step brother love to pretend they don't have boy parts."

He smiled and said, "Of course we do. I am transgendered, remember? I hate having boy parts. Thank you so much, Gladith."

The heavy corset and girdle was very constricting, but not too much he was able to move.

Heather mentioned, "His waist is positively tiny."

They all laughed.

Gladith added, "Just wait. With the new hormones we formulated that Lilith brought today, He will developed a feminine waist in no time, especially with that corset helping to shape him. He will take on a permanent feminine shape in no time at all."

Well. maybe in a year or two. It couldn't do anything until he was well into puberty, but he had no doubt that his puberty would be a female one with all the estrogen they are pumping into his system. He really couldn't wait for it now. Damn! Just a month ago he couldn't stand the thought and burst crying when Judith made him put on a girl's swimsuit. Maybe the hormones were changing him. What was happening?

The corset was extremely constricting his waist, making it hard to breath. It was pressing his boy part into him and felt a little painful. To his dismay, the shopping expedition continued for a couple more hours.

Every time he thought it was over, there was a new humiliation to add to the list. Finally, his mother announced that she and Gladith had some final business to attend to, leaving him with the sales girl to get dressed.

He told the salesgirl, "I love this pretty corset, but isn't there anything else I can wear before I leave."

She shook her head 'no' and said that was 'ok'. He liked it anyway.

Remembering how much it hurt him debilitating the sadistic hairdresser, he got up the courage to try it on Gladith. He felt her mind, he tried to reach into the point in his head where the power existed. He reached out for her. But, it didn't work as well. Instead of success, he felt a horrible flash of excruciating piercing pain shoot though his head and he collapsed. He didn't know what happened after that. The girls guessed that he passed out with humiliation and he woke up in his bed several hours later.

Shawn was taken home and spent a few hours in bed. Waking up with his head still hurting, Judith was nice enough to bring him dinner in bed. After dinner, He listened to his mother and Judith as they gleefully recounted the days adventure. They were laughing so hard. To his chagrin, Lilith remarked coldly, "He certainly does look very lovely. Who would have imagined that your step brother would look so pretty in a dress. He's just so precious. At least now he won't need to sneak into our things. When I put on my panties and bra this morning, I couldn't help but think that Joan had almost certainly worn them before," she shuddered visibly.

Judith said, "Did you arrange the classes?"

His ears perked up. He never heard anything about classes.

Lilith looked at him with an evil twinkle in her eye, "He's all set! He is enrolled in the entire forever Fem Series. In the morning, we will start with the grooming. That's followed by a ballet class for boys."

He began laughing. They looked at him. Ballet. Were they kidding? "Did you say 'ballet'?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Lilith you are really clueless aren't you. Do you have any idea what ballet really is?"

"Yes, it's those graceful feminine moves we see girls in tutus do a lot."

"Yes in deed. Do you think they are easy to do. I bet you think any girl can do it. But I will have you know that it is very hard and takes grueling training to do properly. Those girls are damn strong. I cant wait to do it. Maybe you should go to YouTube and search for 'boy's ballet'. And then search for ballet boys and the Soviet Army. See how fucking strong those men were. They had Red Army Soldiers doing ballet. It was very impressive and not very feminine at all."

She actually seemed offended, but he didn't care. She was really getting stupid.

He learned what all the high maintenance talk was all about that night. After a hot shower, his step mother wrapped his hair into a fluffy pink towel turban. But she insisted he keep his chest fully visible. The girls in the house liked to laugh as his new feminine breasts grew larger each passing day. Then she dusted him off with this sweet smelling bath powder. But the shower had not done anything to the makeup on his face. Showing him how to use the cold cream and slapping it on his face. When that was done, she taught him how to work it with his fingers and wipe it off with tissues. What a relief that was. Except he still had the thin feminine eyebrows.

He didn't see his real face for long before Lilith started slapping on more cream. She called it a night mask. Then she began doing his hair when he said he knew how to do it.

He proved it to her. He began to section his hair and apply the setting gel to it. Then he took a curler and rolled his hair nice and tight. He said, "See I can do it." Then he pinned it into place and said, "Its easy. I am not some stupid boy, when will you learn that. I am a smart girl."

When he was finished, he had his own hair in neat little rows. It took for ever, but his head was covered by the pink curlers. He was proud of himself. Then he put on a lovely chiffon bonnet.

Lilith said, "You look very pretty now. Just like a housewife getting ready to join her husband in bed. Speaking of husband, Wait right here."

He sat on the edge on his bed dressed in the sexy baby doll nighty that Judith insisted on. It was short and just covered the matching red thong panties he loved. Judith and Lilith strode in, and Judith had something behind her back. he remembered that Lilith said something about a husband and her smile when she told him to wait. He figured that she was hiding something to violate him with.

Lilith started talking in her serious tone, "Joan, it's simply unforgivable the way you tricked me into believing you were an ordinary boy. Imagine the embarrassment of having to hear the truth about you in a courtroom full of strangers."

Wow! She was taking that part very seriously. She really believed he had tricked her. But what about how he was humiliated and embarrassed? But he rightly guessed she wouldn't give a rat's ass how he felt. She only cared about herself just like any woman ever did.

"I cant erase the image of you in that bathing suit with the cups padded out to so far," she sputtered, holding her hands at arms length in front of her chest. "Lets see how much you like it when you got your own large feminine breasts. Wont that be fun. I cant wait until you start to blossom," she snarled.

"I'm going to dress you in tight little sweaters and sheer blouses so everyone will know that my son has his own breasts. Only these will not be pretend. I wonder what your girlfriend will say when her boyfriend had his own boobs? You like to wear little pretty bras. Well you will need them,. By the way, if you are curious, you are going to be a very busty little sissy. And we must not forget about you having womanly hips."

Holy shit. He was shivering in delight. How much fun will that be? He couldn't wait until he did have a true female form. Maybe then he would be accepted as a actual female and not something to mock and humiliate. His little body shivering, "OOOH, step mother! I cant wait to have real breasts and hips. I want them so damn bad."

Judith was beside herself with glee squealing and clapping excitedly at what her mom was saying.

"Well, Lets not waste any more time shall we? Climb on the bed and turn around. Here, rest your head on this pillow. Stay on your knees."

Oh no it was coming. By now tears were rolling down my cheeks, but Lilith was unmoved.

Petrified, He did as he was ordered. It was awkward and his thonged bottom was sticking in the air. He knew what to expect.

"Now just relax, dearie. You are going to love this,"

She slowly pulled the waistband of his thong down leaving his bottom exposed. He heard Judith giggling and then pushing something in him.

He couldn't help himself. "What? What are you doing? S...stop!"

He began crying in humiliation. They were raping him. He tried to get away but Lilith held him in place with a firm grip.

"Keep your head down and don't you move a muscle, Joan!" Lilith ordered sternly.

He groaned, "That sounds like something a rapist would tell his victim. Are you happy, Lilith!"

Lilith mocked, "There, there. Just relax. Doesn't that feel delicious? Just enjoy it. If you want to moan a little, go right ahead. We will understand."

"Please stop! It hurts!" he whimpered as Judith increased her pace with the object. Fortunately, after while, it felt like it was getting smaller. Like it was melting. After several minutes of utter shame, Judith shoved what was left of it up his bottom followed by something else bigger. As tears streamed down his face, his mom replaced his thong and allowed him to sit up. The thing in his bottom hurt badly.

"You raped me," he said, mournfully.

"We just gave you a new daily hormone treatment. Darling aren't you thrilled? Its another Secret Sissy product. Its called Ultra fem. Its loaded with estrogen and anti testosterones. Its formulated to be especially fast acting and since we are anxious for you to be unmistakably womanly. Gladith said it will cause breast growth at twice the rate you are growing now."

He sobbed, "Why did you have to rape me?"

"It's a suppository, its supposed to go there silly," Judith responded. "You could get an other large shot, but this was much more fun. At least I think it is! I had to move the suppository in and out until it melts and then we just push what is left into your cute bottom and plug you so the medicine stays there," she grinned and gave her mom a look. "Don't you want to see what it looks like?"

Not waiting for an answer, she pulled out a canister and reached in. She pulled something out that was the size of a candlestick. No wonder it hurt so much. She brought it closer, "Recognize the shape brother dear?"

He gagged, trying hard to keep from throwing up.

"Amazingly lifelike isn't it. And each day, you will have to get another one. I guess you can say we are making you a woman in more ways than one." she cackled at her own joke, before mom turned the light out and left him to sob quietly. He had been raped.

He couldnt sleep very long that night. After enduring the sadistic sexual abuse from his step sisters, how could he sleep that night. The vivid nightmares he had when he did fall asleep made it very difficult to get any sleep. He began to fear falling asleep least another nightmare wake him. The abuse he was suffering from was beginning to affect him, he knew he was suffering from a traumatic stress disorder. Every time he woke up screaming, his step mother ran in to attempt to comfort him. It happened several times a night. Lilith was starting to become concerned and wondered if they had taken it too far.

After several weeks of nightly traumatic rapes at the hands of his sadistic sister Judith, Shawn went into a major depression. Judith noticed a change after that traumatic night, but she didn't think it was a big deal. But even she noticed his depressed mood got more drastic and troubling after two weeks. His days were pretty full, but he was just going though the motions. He did what his the women ordered, but he didn't smile anymore. It was like he was totally dead inside. They of course got on to him, even punished him, but nothing could make him smile. He just went though the day without joy. He seemed very sad.

And he still endured the nightly rapes by the hands of Judith while Lilith watched but she no longer had to hold him after a week. His studies really suffered as a result and he couldn't even pass Sue's tutoring that he had aced before. Failing in his new classes in: feminine studies, home economics, the sewing and stitching classes, the classes to teach him feminine charm like walking, talking and presenting himself as a woman. He was failing all of them.

As the weeks wore on, what they didn't think was a major deal at first began to really annoy them. He was obedient, and very servile. But, he didn't seem to give a damn anymore. Just going through the day depressed, sobbing at anything. They couldn't get him to smile or get any reaction anymore. He had broke down. He began sobbing and crying a lot more often. Judith, her sadistic nature liked to get a reaction from her taunts. Like the horrible sadistic girl she was, she planed something even worse. They had no idea that it would change everything.

It was Saturday. He had finished making his stepsisters their breakfast. As usual, he just went though the motions of making breakfast. Serving them their drinks, cooking their eggs. He didn't smile. Just blandly curtseyed after every order and served them. Judith taunted him, but she heard a slight sob, but that was it. He heard the doorbell ring after breakfast. Mercifully, Lilith answered. He heard her and a few other female voices that he knew very well. But he was totally traumatized, stood, his body shaking.

He didn't even try to run away. He just stood by and waited. He knew it couldn't be good. He knew it was Suzy followed by Heather. Totally unable to move, he just stood there mute with his nighty on as his former girlfriend walked in. Inwardly, he was dying of humiliation.

"Well aren't we the sissy temptress this morning. Did you have male company last night, dear. I always wear something like that when I am on the prowl," Suzy cruelly said.

Judith walked in behind her laughing. She approached him with a smirk. He reacted in total panic, seeing her, his rapist come toward him. He began shaking violently and turnedfleeing the room.

Judith, Heather and Suzy followed him, "Don't you ever leave my presence without my permission, girlie," Suzy warned sternly.

"Suzy! Please help me, Judith has been raping me!" he cried out pathetically like a sobbing child who had been abused. "I thought you were my friend!"

"I am your friend, you pathetic girly-boy. Who else would be caught dead with a perverted little sissy like you. Judith is just trying to help you. Don't be so dramatic. Take your nighty off!"

Judith didn't care that he was nearly sobbing. At least she got some reaction from him. He flinched from his rapists touch, but it did no good. Seeing Judith approach him with Suzy, but knowing that he had no choice, morosely, he removed his nighty, and was left in the matching panties, nylons and heals.

Suzy teased as Judith laughed at him said, "Close your eyes Sweetie and you will get a big surprise!"

He happily closed his eyes against the shame. He cringed at his rapists close proximity to him, and he felt someone force a large jar into his hands.

Suzy laughed and said, "You can open them now!"

He opened his eyes and looked at the large jar Suzy had forced into his hands.

Judith came over and laughed. He cringed from her, "Oh look, Joan. Its that breast cream we saw in the store the other day. Its guaranteed to cause rapid development of breasts at least a cup size within twelve hours. Isn't that wonderful?"

Suzy came over and unscrewed the top. "This is a special concoction, Joan. It will make your nipples grow to a large feminine shape and make small breasts very sensitive. Go ahead, reach in and get a handful. I got you several jars." He had a rather large B cup by now. What more did they want!

He stared at the pink cream and he wanted to throw the stuff to the floor. He asked, "But.. I haveB cup breasts now, what more do you want?"

"I want you to have very large breasts, At least a double D or triple," Suzy told him, "So get some and put it on your breasts."

But he felt powerless in front of them. Gulping, he reached in and scooped a little of the cream in his hand.

"Scoop some more!" Suzy cruelly ordered.

Cringing, He quickly scooped up a large handful.

"Go ahead," Suzy ordered. Humiliating him, "You are not a complete ditz. You know what to do!"

Swallowing hard, He slathered the cream onto his nipples and around his B sized breasts! He jumped as Judith gave him a stroke with her crop. "Don't forget to smile, sissy!"

He still couldn't smile after the torture and rape and this humiliation he had endured was just more of the same. His body was trembling as he felt like he was going to burst into tears. He just stood there in helpless terror as the girls tormented and molested him. Laughing, Suzy forced him to repeat on the other side and by the time he was done, he could feel his nipples tingling and growing more.

By the time they were done lathering the cream on his chest, He could feel his breasts tingling and growing even larger. By the time Judith put a bra on him and clipped it, He saw that his breasts were swelling more. Suzy cruelly twisted on his nipples and he cried out.

"A little sensitive," she giggled. "That should remind you what a bad little sissy you have become and what we are doing to you."

"You are my sissy girlfriend now," Suzy said brightly. "Did you enjoy your morning?"

Judith and Suzy examined his purchase from the past week. Then she asked, "Joan, have you enjoyed yourself?"

"Yeah, sure Suzy," he said sadly. Trying hard to keep the sarcasm out of his voice.

Her face tightened, "Your mom had gone though all the trouble and expense signing you into these classes to indulge your twisted fantasies. The least you can do is be grateful, and you better start putting effort and practice into what you are learning in the wonderful classes they are offering. Otherwise I wont hesitate to pull your skirt and up spank your girdled bottom."

His bottom was already hurting from all the abuse Judith liked to give him from the rapes. His body began violently shaking and he cried. Suzy turned to his stepmother and asked, "What has happened to him?"

She dismissed it, "Oh his becoming a drama queen. Don't let it worry you."

Suzy laughed at him. She pulled him in and held him. After he got himself under control, she started making him try to remember how they practiced talking in class. He took a deep gulp, "Oh Suzy, it was so much now. I feel so pretty dancing and in the homemakers class, I am learning how to knit."

Suzy turned to Lilith, "I guess he just needs a little love."

They talked for a little and then, she took him up to his bedroom. His step mother had redecorated his bedroom over the past week. She said, "Isn't it darling. I got some of the old stuff out of storage. This was my furniture when I was a girl your age. Don't you love it? I always hated it, I thought it was horribly girlish, so I figured it would be perfect for you!"

The room was disgusting. It just oozed femininity. Everything was dripping with ruffles, bows, and lace. Ornate dolls were everywhere. A disgustingly sweet perfume hung in the air. In the corner of the room, he saw a reflection of himself in the full mirror. He was a very unhappy and depressed feminized and abused boy.

Suzy gushed about how the room was and how lucky he was. Apparently, he wasn't being enthusiastic enough and Suzy smirked," I like the new toy you got me. I think it is time that I tried it out on Joan."

He looked at Suzy in fear. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he guessed that it would not be anything good. In his recent experience with Suzy, he had found she had a very cruel sadistic streak.

Suzy turned toward Shawn and said, "Wait there and I will be back."

He cringed as the two giggling girls left the bedroom.

He waited uncomfortably for a few minutes. He heard them snicking and moving around. He heard Judith say, "I cant wait to see him when he sees you in that strap on."

He groaned. He had a feeling about what it was. He saw Judith walk in beaming in a wide sadistic smile and then He saw Suzy walk in with a sadistic glare. He was very frightened.

"Nothing makes me hotter than a helpless little sissy like you just waiting submissively. Your sister gave me a toy, so now I can plug both of your holes. I was told that today is your birthday, so, I am going to give you a gift. You are a teenager now!"

As she sat astride his waist, he saw he turned to face her, he could see a shape projecting out from her. He recognized it and she was wearing a large dildo strapped to her.

He begged for all he was worth. "Suzy! No! Please don't do this!"

"Would you be so kind as to roll over on your back for me so I can fuck you like a guy does to a girl?"

She put her face close to his.

"Suzy Please don't do this to me," he begged some more.

She grabbed a handful of his hair and used it to twist his head around making him wince and cry out in pain.

"I wont ask you nicely again," she said. "Your sister told me how you let her do it, so its not like I am taking your cherry. Now be a good little sissy and do as I say!"

Whimpering but he did as she told him. Rolling over on his back and spreading his legs for her. Helping him out of his pink nighty and the panties he had on, he felt her finger penetrate him. Her finger violated him, sliding in and out. A whimper escaped him as he felt so exposed and violated by the one he loved. His love was ontop of him, staring down into his defeated eyes as she violated him, dominated and utterly humiliated him. She devoured it, loving the power she had over the boy. Lifting his hips for a better angle, she drove the lubricated strapon dildo deep inside him. Twisting but the cruel girl kept pounding away at the defeated humiliated boy. He cried out as she rocked back and fourth driving it in. Humiliated, defeated he looked up at her cruel face as her eyes were locked on his, starting deep into his eyes. She was smiling.

"This really turns you on doesn't it?" She asked breathing heavily.

Did this crazy girl really think she was exciting him. Tears poured down his cheeks. She smiled sadistically. It seemed Suzy just wanted to hurt him.

Finally, she gave up and collapsed on the bed next to him. As they lay side by side covered in sweat, she turned to him, "You are a bit of a mess. I had a good time. I really drilled you good didn't I?"

Not exactly!' He thought. She drilled him bad. Having his love interest violate him like that while everyone laughed was more than he could bear. When they were done, he noticed Heather had her camera recording it.

"Don't worry, Joan. I got lots of pictures to show everyone and I even took a flip. Isn't that cool?"

For fun, The girls ordered him to put on his pretty bathing suit and spend the day sun tanning, Alone this time.

"Use a lot of lotion, and don't forget you don't need your breastforms, this time. You are growing your own."

He hated dressing up in that girly swimsuit, but he had been repeatedly raped by his step sister Judith, and once by his girlfriend Suzy. Putting on a swimsuit now didn't seem that bad. He put it on and quietly made his way out to the pool. He lay back on the lounge chair. His new 'twins' protruding in the air. He closed his eyes and began crying about all he went though.

"Well, well, don't we look pretty?"

He jerked out of his sobbing. "Mat! What are you doing here?" Desperate to cover himself from the lustful fourteen year old's gaze. He slipped into the coverup

"How pretty! The bows are sooo sexy."

"Very funny Matt. Look this is not what you think. I can explain."

"There is no need sweetie. If you want to prance around the pool looking like a slut, I understand!"

He cringed under Matt's lustful gaze. Matt wasn't the only gay kid he knew. But he was the only one who was so obnoxious about it. He couldn't stand him - Not because he was gay. He didn't care bout that. It was because he was such an arrogant jerk. "Very funny, Matt. It's not like that."

"I saw you with Judith and her friends a couple of weeks ago. You looked so pathetic, with them bossing you around and hitting you where it hurt the most."

He knew he heard someone that day. "Judith has been giving me this stuff to make me grow very feminine and she forced me to cooperate. You know how this country works once someone is deemed a sissy."

"Really," Matt chuckled. So if I did this, you couldn't do anything to stop me?" He grabbed Shawn's arm and twisted it viciously.

"Owww! Matt! Stop it. You are hurting me!"

"My, you are apathetic little thing, aren't you?" Tell me everything and don't leave anything out!"

He gave Shawn's arm a extra twist. Wincing in pain, Shawn told him everything. When Shawn hesitated or tried to argue with him, he twisted Shawn's arm harder. He was to strong for Shawn. He was even stronger than Judith. And even more heartless. Finally, as Shawn burst into tears, He let go with a laugh.

"Don't cry, Joan. I've got to give Judith credit. She has done a wonderful job on you. From normal boy to bathing beauty. I can't wait to spread the news," he said snidely. He looked pensive and started grinning. "You know the country club dance is next weekend. I think I have found a date."

"A date?"

"Yes sweetie. But I expect my dates to be enchanting, vivacious. And pretty."

"But...but I am not gay and you know it!"

"I don't care," he shrugged. "I could really care less if you are attracted to me. What counts is what I like and I must say that I like the idea of Mr. Straight Laced Goody-goody all dolled up like a glamour queen. I bet Judith would agree."

Shawn pleaded with him, but he was unmoved. Finally, his face red with embarrassment, and tears of frustration running down his face, he said "Yes."

"I thought you would agree."

Before Shawn could react, Matt gave him a huge kiss. Struggling to get away, but Matt was too strong. He turned and left though the gate. Shawn could still hear him laughing. He saw Lilith, Judith and Suzy all laughing though the window.

As the week wore on, depression griped him worse than ever before. He was raped by his girlfriend. Judith took no mercy on him. She kept up her humiliating hormone treatments on him and the girls insisted on training him how to be a good girlfriend on a date with a boy. Judith was so delighted and Suzy seemed very eager to get him hooked up, too. Suzy kept giving him humiliating advice on how to act with a boy. And she did the dildo thing on him twice the next week. Saying that it would help him if his boyfriend was horny. It wouldn't hurt as much.

The weekend came way too fast. That Thursday, Matt came up to the house to spend the night. Grabbing Shawn after his chores were done, he made Shawn lay beside him while they watched a romantic girly movie together. Feeling the guys hands on his chest was awfully violating. Sleep didn't come that night from Matt holding head his to his strong chest. The intimate contact with a strong teenage boy made Shawn want to try to get away but, Matt's broad chest and arms made him rethink that idea. He felt trapped. There was his strange power, but he couldn't control it very well and he knew the last time he tried it, he passed out and had a splitting headache the whole next day.

The morning rays didn't come quick enough. He was already awake when he felt Matt moving to get up. Damn, It was already eight:A.M. He should already be dressed and doing the morning chores. He figured the girls let him sleep in.

The dampness in Matt's white briefs sent waves of revulsion though him. Luckily, Matt let him move off. "Damn, Joan you made me so horny I must had one of those nights dreaming of you."

It was really gross under there when he saw the thick sperm globed around his crotch.

Of course, he knew all about teenage boys wet dreams. What he didn't expect was Matt scooping up huge wads of cum with his fingers and bringing the white goo to his lips.

"Swallow it!" Matt ordered, with his fingers covered in his sperm at his lips.

Opening his lips up, He was forced to choke down Mats thick salty sperm.

"Good!"

After swallowing about five finger full of the disgusting warm stuff, Matt dressed, thanked him and left. Shawn ran to the bathroom and violently retched and expelled it all. That was gross.

After that, he didn't really want to see Matt again. His sister ran into the bathroom as he was violently vomiting the sperm he was forced to swallow. Seeing the sperm caked on his lips and in his hair, Judith laughed and made him keep it on his face as he worked the rest of the day.

It was Suzy that made sure he was pretty for his date. Every since that humiliation Thursday, he had been really upset and went though the chores Friday. Dreading the coming days humiliation kept him from sleeping well Friday night. Suzy woke up him Saturday morning.

"Wake up sleepyhead, " Suzy said cheerily. "He will be here by four, so we have to get you ready. Judith had some great ideas for you so lets get ready. Quick, go bath and I will have your outfit ready for you by then!"

'Oh great!' He thought.

He took a long hot bath and she did have the perfect outfit ready. His little black skirt was laying out for him, complemented by the black nylon stockings and the garter belt. Getting it all on was no big deal. Months of training had made dressing in the tricky lingerie pretty easy. He had got doing his makeup down too and he was ready by the time Matt showed up.

The limousine pulled up in front of his house on time and Shawn saw Matt walk up. Mat had on a simple boys tux while Shawn had on a extra tight black skirt, and matching four in stilettos heels. He picked Shawn up and walked up to the waiting limousine.

The dance was pretty uneventful. Suzy made sure that he knew how to dance with a boy. It was pretty embarrassing and humiliating keeping his arms on Matt's broad shoulders as the other boys hands were on his waist and some times on his bottom. They danced cheek to cheek most of the time twirling around like two lovers.

The shock didn't happen until the end. Matt said, "Joan, I have a big surprise for you. Follow me!"

They walked toward the back of the club. Shawn had a bad feeling about it all. The feeling got worse as they headed toward a door marked, "Private." Matt waited and said, "GO on. I will wait for you. There is a big surprise for you."

As he walked though, dread and confusing filling him. He saw the last person whom he thought he would ever see.

The woman smiled warmly, " Ciao mio figlio."

Shawn ran up and threw his arms around her. " Sono cosᬠfelice di vederti mamma"

"But, Mother, what is the deal with this boy, Matt!"

Regret flashed on his mothers face. "Our other guys had to flee the county. We still have our network, but, for the relationship to fit, the boy had to be close to your age. Matt is the son of one of our wealthiest families. I know the boy is a jerk and it will be hard for you. But if you can make it work, we can get you out of the country by the time you are sixteen and then we can deal with him. Permanently. His family is connected with a powerful man in our organization. And your sister is all to happy with it so it can work. Once he leaves the country with you, we can make other arrangements. The boy can be used to our advantage. His family considers him something of an embarrassment to their clean cut image. I am sorry we couldn't find someone else. Matt is it. So the question is, can you go along with this until you are around sixteen and legal age to marry?"

He said, "Yes!"

"GOOD. I will meet you here more and there are other friends I want you to meet. I know of your power and I have a friend who has the power. She will help you developed your special ability so you don't hurt yourself. From what she said, Yours may be one of the most powerful of all of them. Is it true you can actually control a mind and even shut it down?"

Shaking his head, "Yes, but I don't want to do it anymore. Last time I did it, I passed out and had a horrible headache for the entire next day!"

"She will help you. When Charlene McGee comes to your place, don't be afraid. She will take you out to help train you. Now, go back. As far as Matt is concerned, our families betrothed him to you. He has no idea he is being set up. So go along with it and don't let him know."

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Vivian's Life Chapter 7

How can he continue with the abuse? Surely he will soon do something drastic that would end it.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine