A New Style of Education - Part 60

Printer-friendly version

A New Style of Education

by Karen Page

Part 60

An opportunity for David to experiment


Part 60

Saturday, 18th February 2006

It was a nice lazy Saturday with only a few bits of homework to do before Monday. We'd just finished lunch, and were making our way back towards our year's common room when I heard my name being called.

"You lot go on," I said to the others, and turned toward Andy.

"Are you still up for a bit of experimentation?" he asked, as the others disappeared.

"You're not going to dress me up in a chicken costume, are you?" I said half joking, and half afraid that Andy might get carried away.

"I'd not thought of that one," he chuckled. "However, I thought we would start more sedately. Actually the adventure that has come our way will also enhance your education for future employment."

My heartbeat started to increase when he mentioned future employment. "So what's happening?"

"I'll explain the full details later, rather than when we're in the middle of the entrance hall. However, tomorrow evening you need to be a rather sophisticated young lady of the upper social class."

"Sorry?" Before coming to this school I'd not had much experience in life.

Andy dragged me into the parlour room. "Tomorrow night we are going into London. For this trip, we will be a disguised as a wealthy young couple, in their early twenties. Since you aren't used to going to mixing like this, it would be easier for me to lead you if I go as Andy and you as Jayne."

"What about Helen, shouldn't she be learning things like this too?"

"Stacy will be doing something with Helen another day. Don't forget that a lot of this is about you finding out what type of person you are. We'll do another social event like tomorrows where you'll go as David, and I'll go as Brenda. We'll also experiment with other scenarios, but this opportunity came along, and Mr Hobson thought it would be good for us both."

"With the beta handover, you've been seeing a lot of Stacy, and I've been seeing a lot of Helen. Mr Hobson thinks that events like this give us a chance to get to better know the person our partner's been spending so much time with. Besides, it'll be fun. "

"Does Rachel agree?"

Andy laughed a bit. "Rachel has her concerns, but not enough for her to intervene."

"Well if we're going out tomorrow, then I'll need to get my hair done. I hope I can find a dress that's right for the occasion. What type of outfit do I need?"

"I'll be wearing a tux. You will need a formal dress."

"You mean like I wore in the concert the school gave before going to France?"

"Sort of. Think slightly more upmarket."

He pulled out his PDA and after a few minutes pulled up some examples. I gulped as my mind went into overdrive. "I'll need help with makeup. I'm getting better, but I doubt I can make myself look that much older. I know I can look like that, as Sasha has done me like that when she was showing me what could be done."

"You're doing great with it. If you really think you need some help, Sasha is in today and tomorrow."

"I better change, so I can get back into being Jayne; I'd hate to give myself away. It sounds like Jayne will be back until late Sunday."

"You better make that early Monday. Are you okay being female for a few days?"

"I think so. I'm sure you'll be one of the first to know if I have any issues."

* * *

I sent Helen a message saying I'd be a bit longer, before sending a message to the salon. I wanted being back as Jayne to be a surprise for my darling. It didn't take long to get changed, but doing my hair was a pain to look right. I really needed to see if I could get a cut that was easier to transform.

When I walked into the common room, they all looked round. Helen gave an almighty squeal of delight and pounced.

"So what's happening?" asked Emma, always wanting to know the details.

"As I've told you all before, one of the issues I have is that I don't know who I am. I'm never really happy as Jayne, or David. Andy offered to experiment and have me in different situations where I could experience life differently. It seems tomorrow is my first experiment. I got changed now so I could get used to being Jayne again."

"So what's he doing to you?" asked Helen.

"Are you going to be a tart?" laughed Martha, reminding me of the Christmas trip to Milton Keynes.

"Not this time, and don't you dare mention that to Andy. I'm sure he would think it a worthy experiment and I'd then end up arrested for standing on the street corner. Seems I'm going somewhere tomorrow evening dressed as a wealthy young woman in her early twenties."

"Sounds fun," said Brian, sarcastically.

I pulled out my PDA and after a lot of clicking I managed to pull up an example outfit to show them. It wasn't as good as the one that Andy had shown me, but it was the best I could find.

"I'm slightly jealous," said Paula. "Going out dressed like that."

"I'm sure you will all get to go out for things. You know Mr Hobson mentioned that we will all be going out in a few months to further our personal skills."

"Yeah, but I won't be wearing an exquisite dress."

"Would you like to swap then? Don't forget I'll be having other trips with Andy as I try to find myself, and some will be male."

"I know Mix up Mondays can be fun, but I'd rather avoid going out in male mode," stated Paula.

"You don't know what you're missing," joked Lewis, which resulted in a cushion landing on his head, courtesy of Emma.

"Are you ready for this?" asked Jill.

"Yeah, I think so. I need to find out more about myself. I'm deliberately telling you all what I'm doing, so you can keep an eye on me. I'm sure that the support staff will also be watching me more." I took a breath, glad to get that out. "You know, the worst thing about tomorrow's trip, besides being away from Helen, will be missing orchestra practice."

For most of the afternoon Anna had seemed lost in thought. I noticed Jill trying to talk with her, but Anna didn't seem to respond. When we went for our evening meal I had an opportunity to ask her quietly if she was okay.

"Yeah, just been thinking a lot." She gave me a weak smile as she looked like she'd come to a decision. "When you go up to bed, can I come and see you and Helen?"

"Sure. Will Jill be joining us?" At her quizzical look, I continued, "You seem to have neglected her from your thoughts."

She looked at me blankly, and then her expression changed to one of realisation. "I have, haven't I? I'll try to involve her more."

"Hey, I'm not having a go. Heck, look at me the other month, not talking about my issues with anybody. Just if there is an issue, who's better for you to talk to than Jill?"

"I know, and I'll talk with her after we've eaten, but I'd still like to talk with you tonight."

After the meal, it was time for my advanced makeup lesson. The salon was always busy on the weekend with people having their hair done or other beauty treatments.

By this time in the school year, most people who wanted to learn makeup had learnt what they wanted to know. The only time that anybody needed to be made up was for special occasions and from how Andy had described tomorrow's trip, it sounded special.

"Hi Jayne," greeted Sasha as I walked in. There was only one "customer" who appeared to have just had their hair done and was just leaving. Everything looked a lot calmer than at a weekend. "You mentioned you wanted to learn some special makeup techniques. I also see you want your hair styled tomorrow just after lunch. So what can I do for you?"

"I've been chosen to accompany Andy to somewhere tomorrow evening. He's not told me where, but he mentioned it would be good if I looked in my early twenties. I thought it would be good to learn how to do something like that myself."

She nodded. "Have you decided what you're going to wear?"

"Not yet. I was going to have a look at the expensive section in my wardrobe tonight. He said it was formal, and to wear something like a gown."

"I see. That sounds sophisticated as well as older. I'll give you your lesson, but since some of the techniques take a lot of practice, I'd suggest that I do your makeup after you've had your hair done tomorrow. If your send me a picture of the dress, then I'll make sure everything matches. Other than hair and makeup, there are a few other things that will help you, but they will have more of an impact after. For instance, the fashion for women is to have slightly thinner and arched eyebrows. The downside is they will take a while to grow back to your current state. If you plan on being David again on Monday, then it might look a bit odd."

Odd I wasn't too worried about. I was sure it wouldn't be the first time that it happened at this school, and nobody seemed to mind. "Do you need to do it today?"

"It would mean that any redness from the waxing would be gone by tomorrow."

"Can you thin them out a bit, so they look a bit more feminine, but not that pencil thin style?"

"Of course." Almost as an afterthought she asked, "While we are waxing, do your legs and arms need doing?"

All these things I should have thought off. Heck, I'd had a good waxing before the trip to Moscow, but that was months ago. I tried to think if my legs were hairy, but couldn't remember. "Probably."

"Do you want to show your friends how you look after your lesson, or do you want to wipe it off after?"

I'd not thought of that and paused to think. I smiled a bit remembering Helen's face the last time I got a makeover. "I think Helen might appreciate it."

Sasha laughed at that. "Your curfew is ten, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I'm here until ten; so come and see me before bed and I'll do your brows then. It isn't good to get makeup on freshly waxed areas. For now, let's go to waxing room two, and get your legs and arms done."

There wasn't much there, but I still heard the horrid ripping sound which made me want to shudder. At least the makeup was less physically painful. I wasn't much of an artist, but I found the idea of disguises intriguing and concentrated hard on Sasha's prompting. When the lesson was finished I looked a lot older than normal.

"You don't have a big stick, do you?" I enquired, giving a slight shudder.

"Why?"

"Because I'll need something to keep Helen off me," I said, trying to keep a straight face.

Sasha just laughed and pushed me out the door. "Don't forget to see me later," she called after me.

When I got to our year room, Helen was astonished to see me and her eyes grew wide in hunger.

"Down girl," laughed Erika as Helen scooped me into her arms.

"Yeah, making out in the common room isn't allowed," added Brian.

"Where's all your fun?" complained Helen to Brian, when she'd stopped kissing me.

They'd been playing some sort of quiz against year two. The questions were shown on the screen, with multiple choice answers, and we all voted on our PDA's. The year with the most correct answers won. With me back, we now had a two person advantage, though they had a knowledge advantage, so it was about even.

At twenty past nine my PDA chimed. "I need to go get my eyebrows slightly waxed," I informed them.

"Are you planning on staying Jayne for longer?" asked Emma.

"Sasha said they aren't going to be waxed that much. The certainly aren't going to be like yours." I turned to Helen, "I'll meet you in our room."

By the time I'd removed my makeup, got my brows done and got to our rooms, Helen was there with Jill and Anna. They were just sitting down and looked like they'd just got there. I placed the box I'd been given by Sasha onto the side. She'd been so mysterious about it and had advised me to wait to open it when I was alone with Helen.

Helen rushed across to see me and gave me a big kiss. It was strange, but it was something we always did when one of us got to our bedrooms before the other. It was like a welcome home. I coughed and indicated Jill and Anna. Helen blushed a bit and we joined them. I was just glad that Helen wasn't upset that my makeup was gone.

"You asked to see us?" Helen started when we were all seated. Helen and I were on my bed, while Anna and Jill sat on the settee.

"Is it safe to talk in here about what happened in Russia?"

I took my PDA, pressed a few buttons and walked slowly through Helen's room and mine.

"Yep, all clear."

Jill looked shocked. "Your PDA has a bug sweeper on it?"

I sat back next to Helen. "Yes. It was updated after the Russia trip. Since there is a leak somewhere at the school, we need to be able to make sure things are clear so we can talk. So, what do you want to discuss?"

"I mentioned it when we came back from Russia, but it got put to one side. How do you join the beta team?"

"I'll let you deal with that one," Helen told to me.

"Thanks," I muttered, and paused while I gathered my thoughts. "As you know, there are six members in the beta team. Two will leave this school year and will be replaced. Who replaces them hasn't been decided."

"Who decides?"

"I really should get Stacy here to discuss this. She is head of the betas."

"Not yet," quickly responded Anna. "I just wanted to know and I'm sure you would tell her afterwards anyway. So, who decides?"

I sighed and decided to continue for now. "The new additions could be from existing years or from those who will be joining the school. They are evaluated and reports are discussed in July. Those who look at it include the existing beta people, including those that are leaving, and ... a few others."

"Nicely put," teased Helen.

"I thought so," I agreed.

"So a seventh couldn't join?"

"You might have noticed that all beta members are teamed up with their study partners. So it would be eight, not seven."

Jill's eyes lit up.

"Anna, you didn't discuss this properly with Jill, did you?"

"I suppose not. Sorry Jill. I take it that you would like it too?"

"Yes, but I worry if we would have anything to contribute."

"Extra skills can be learnt. For example, what skills do you think we all have?"

"I suppose you're a computer expert," thought Jill aloud.

"Duh!" I responded. "What about Helen?"

"No idea," responded Jill and Anna.

Helen looked embarrassed, but at my stare said, "I'm the security systems person. I'm not bad at picking locks and some door entry systems. I'm supposed to be working on alarm systems soon."

Jill and Anna looked a bit surprised.

"So you see; it wasn't something she learnt at school. When you started at Hayfield you were both given tasks of learning research skills. Think how this could be expanded to go from pure research into something more."

"Also think about what happened in Moscow," Helen added. "Could you live with seeing someone you care so much about nearly being killed?"

"Or them being missing, not knowing where they are?" I said, piling on the pressure. "And that isn't the worst. Imagine how one of us would have been if the other had been killed." I paused and looked at Jill. "Remember how worried you were when Julia was missing? How would you have reacted if it had been Anna?"

"I don't know," Jill answered honestly. "How did you cope?"

"We nearly didn't," Helen responded. "I had a little breakdown about it when we got back here. It took a lot of talking about it to get me back on track. You could ask the same about other dangerous jobs. Soldiers risk their lives when they go into battle. Fire-fighters risk their lives when they go into a burning building. What about those nutty people who fly aeroplanes into hurricanes. There are lots of jobs where people risk their lives, but they put their trust into others to help them keep things as safe as possible. In the case of what we want to do when older, there is a good deal of planning that takes place before any mission. You have to put the trust into people that all the details are correct and that cuts down the risk. However, like in Russia, things can go wrong."

"Have a think about it and discuss it between yourselves. Decide what you can live with. The one thing that will help is talking and trust. Helen and I have had to do that a great deal. If you still want your name put forward then say so, and I'll pass your request to the relevant people. However, just because you have requested it, doesn't mean that it will happen."

"Okay, thanks for being open about things."

Once Jill and Anna had gone, Helen pouted, "You've taken off your makeup."

"I thought you'd noticed when I came in. Anyway, I'm not going to sleep with it on."

"I know, it's just I wanted to see you again looking so delicious."

"You'll get the chance before Andy whisks me away. You'll have the full effect of me in a nice dress with my hair done."

Helen gulped and looked excited. I could tell she didn't have sleep on her mind.

"Helen, if we do that we'll be in big trouble. I don't want us to sleep apart like last time."

"Nor do I! So what's in the box you brought up?"

"Sasha said to open it when it was just the two of us. Do you want to open it?"

"Nah, you do it."

I wondered if something would jump out at me, like a jack-in-the-box, so I tentatively opened it. Nothing jumped out, but I gave a small jump when I saw what was inside.

"Why?" I complained, sitting hard onto the bed.

"There's a note," pointed out Helen.

I gently removed the note, trying not to touch what was inside, just in case I'd get poisoned. Helen laughed a bit at my antics.

I read it aloud. "Hi Jayne. Since you are portraying someone in their early twenties, I thought a fuller bust line would help. They should be the right size for you. A selection of bras to match that size should be delivered to your room during breakfast tomorrow. Sasha."

An impish smile spread over Helen's face, and a hand darted down my top.

"No," I shrieked.

Helen didn't listen and tried to remove one of my existing breast forms. "They're attached," I fumed, removing her hand. "And that hurt."

"Sorry," said Helen, looking upset. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know. I know. "

Helen blushed. "I just wanted to see if they fitted correctly."

I wrapped my arms around her. "Helen, it's okay. I think it's nice you have fantasies over me."

"Really?"

"Yes, remember that under all this fakery, I'm still David.

"You are you. To me you are still the same person when dressed as David or Jayne. It took my mini breakdown to realise that. I am expecting you to be back as David on Monday."

* * *

Getting ready to go out took longer than I thought, so it was a good job I'd left plenty of time. After I'd been transformed in the salon, it was my turn to get ready. I kept looking at myself in the mirror as I donned the dress. It wasn't low cut, as the fake breasts might look odd. However, along with the hairstyle, makeup and some jewellery I found hidden in my wardrobe, it made me look very sophisticated. I did look young, rich and in control.

My PDA ringing brought me to my senses. "Are you ready?" asked Andy.

"Nearly. Are you going to wait for me in the entrance hall, or are you going to be a gentleman and fetch me?"

He laughed. "I'm on my way."

It didn't take him long before there was a knock on my door. As I opened the door, he saw me for the first time.

"Wow, you look wonderful. No wonder you told Helen to wait downstairs."

Andy looked very handsome in a formal tux and looked older than he was without looking like he was wearing makeup. We went the long way round, so we went into the main part of the school on the first floor. That way we went into the entrance hall via the main stairs. Stacy and all of year-one were standing in reception. Helen had this big grin on her face and made like she was going to rush towards me, but was held back by Anna and Jill.

I held onto Andy's arm as we slowly made our way down the stairs, trying to mimic what I'd seen on the movies.

Mr Hobson must have heard we were coming down, as he appeared with Rachel.

"That was some entrance," he boomed, as we reached the bottom. He handed us two travel PDA's. "Jayne, I believe you can initiate the transfers?"

With just the two to do, it didn't take long. Helen and Stacy came up. "You both look delicious," said Helen. I blushed, Andy coughed in embarrassment and Stacy just laughed while giving Helen a high-five. I was glad that none of the rest of the year was within earshot. Mr Hobson and Dr Ruiz were, and they gave each other a glance.

I thought she needed a bit of teasing. "Do you want me to change before coming up?"

"Don't you dare," she retorted.

"Hey, you two better behave later," warned Mr Hobson.

"Of course they will," said Stacy sweetly. "You know we all do."

Mr Hobson laughed. "After tonight, I bet Andy and Jayne will be too tired anyway."

I wasn't so sure. Helen had that glint in her eyes that I knew so well.

With the phones swapped, Mr Hobson departed. Rachel stood by the side, watching. I wonder if she was seeing how I looked, or seeing what happened for the chat that was sure to happen. With echoes of "have fun" still ringing in our ears, we ventured out of the main door. There waiting was a limo.

It was too dark for me to see the driver's face, but he opened the car door, and I slid in. I wasn't used to getting in and out of cars like this, but Andy said after that I did pretty well. As the car slowly pulled away, I noticed the driver and smiled; it was Mr Taylor.

"This isn't revenge, is it?"

"Tempting as it is; no. Tonight is just as described. You getting used to different types of occasions, and at the same time, seeing if there is anything that feels more at home for you."

"So where are we going?"

"Out of the front gates," Mr Taylor responded. I thought about blowing a raspberry, but changed my mind as it wouldn't suit the way I was dressed.

"We're going into London to an awards ceremony," Andy responded, ignoring Mr Taylor's teasing. "After the event there is a social gathering of people for a drink."

I looked sharply at Andy. "An after ceremony party? What are the awards?"

"The British Academy Film awards."

"The British Acad —" I trailed of as it sunk in. "The BAFTAs? You're kidding?" I shrieked in horror.

"Andy, that was not a good move," Mr Taylor remonstrated. "She'll be scared all the way now."

"Better than her getting scared when she gets there," Andy retorted. He turned to me, "Are you okay?"

"They'll have television camera's there. What if someone sees me?"

"They wouldn't recognise you. Anyway, the cameras are going to be on the stars. Unfortunately, we won't be going down the red carpet, but through a side entrance."

"You sure they won't?"

"Positive."

I turned to Mr Taylor. "So why are you acting as a chauffeur?"

"It wouldn't be done for you to arrive at an event on foot. To attend an event like this you have to be someone, and people like that are chauffeured in limos. It also gives me a chance to get to know you, since we will be having chats now and again over the next four years."

"Not after?"

"Not as much. If you get accepted, you will be reporting to someone else, and probably not in this country, at least initially."

Films had always been an interest, so going to this event promised to be a real eye opener. I was glad someone was there with a brolly, as it was raining hard. Even though we weren't stars, we were treated as if we were. The way we were dressed, which was a lot smarter than some of the other non-acting guests, certainly opened doors for us. Andy had to put a calming hand on my arm to stop me running after an actor or actress to demand their autographs. This wasn't the time or place.

Mr Taylor was waiting for us after, and took us on to the after party we had somehow been invited to. I've no idea how we had invites, but we were ushered in with only a nod when Andy gave our assumed names.

I felt very out of my depth, and followed Andy's lead by taking a glass of champagne when a waitress passed. "Take it easy," murmured Andy. "If I take you home legless, there will be some very upset people."

I laughed slightly, as I saw in my mind Mr Hobson tearing us both to bits. I wonder if being drunk would stop me being ill when I thought about sex with Helen?

Andy's PDA beeped, signalling a message had arrived. After glancing at the message he said quietly to me. "Come on, we've got to meet someone."

Puzzled, I tagged along. We approached a door, and Andy punched in a code. Along the corridor, he stopped outside the second door on the left and entered without knocking.

The room was mostly dark, with a dim light on one side with a settee. I closed the door, and stood just inside the room, next to Andy. As my eyes adjusted to the lack of light, I thought I would have seen someone on the settee, but it was empty. The whole room didn't appear to have anybody else in it.

"Don't be shy," a woman's voice called across the room. I couldn't see her, and wondered where she was hidden. "Come on in and take the weight of your feet." As we sat, she continued, "I'm sorry if I don't show my face, but it is best you don't see me."

I stole a glance at Andy, who was looking slightly surprised. For Andy, it must have been downright shocking for some surprise to show.

"I wanted to personally apologise to the two of you for what happened at your last concert. When I heard what was happening, I was horrified. It shows the strength of your character that you both still want to be involved and haven't given up on your dreams. If I get the chance to meet with the other four of you, then I will be saying the same to them.

"Thanks." Andy and I said. There was a lot more I wanted to ask, but I knew it wasn't the time to do it. Like who was she? How did she know who I was? How did she know about what happened in Russia? Was she part of the S.P.A.? And if so, would she be so kind as to tell me what it meant?

"I'll leave you to get back to the party. I hope this little meeting doesn't stop you, Jayne, from trying to find out more about yourself."

We returned to the party, and as Andy and I mingled with the stars my mind kept going over the short conversation, and couldn't make much more than what was on the surface. "Did you know this was going to happen?" I asked Andy as we moved towards the magnificent buffet.

"No," he responded simply. "Wow, this food looks great!"

"It sure does," I responded, knowing that we wouldn't really be able to discuss that part of the evening.

It was late when we left the party. Andy made a call on his PDA for our lift home, and by the time we were at the entrance, Mr Taylor was there with our limo. I'd met a lot of famous people, and nobody had twigged that we weren't anything other than we appeared. Staying up this late wasn't something I did often, but tonight I'd been so excited that I was still on a high. Perhaps the nap I'd had that afternoon had helped. Mr Taylor didn't say anything, but drove us home, while Andy and I chatted about what we'd seen. The meeting with the mysterious woman never got mentioned once.

"Please be quiet when you go up," requested Mr Taylor.

"Of course," responded Andy, putting his hand over my mouth to stop me to stop me saying "Duh!" I mean, we knew it was well past curfew. I went to look at my watch, but in the dark couldn't see the dial and it was too fancy to have a backlight.

Andy went all the way with me to my room. I wasn't sure why, as I wasn't suffering from the after effects of Russia any more.

"Sleep well," he said quietly.

"Thanks for tonight," I responded. "I'll do the PDA's when we get up."

Andy leaned across and gave me a small kiss on my cheek. I smiled, slipped off my shoes and snuck quietly into my room. Andy wasn't a bad boy.

I wasn't surprised that Andy kissed me, but what I was surprised about was it didn't seem to matter. It wasn't the first time he'd kissed me, that had been in Paris, but he'd never done it since. Perhaps it wasn't an issue, because it was more the kiss for a friend than anything romantic. Would I have freaked if he'd kissed me on the lips? I didn't know, but when I yawned, I decided I better quickly get to bed.

Thanks to Penny, Annette and Holly for editing


Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
335 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting twists...

Interesting twists to the story...

Helen's reaction to an "aged" "Jayne" is almost funny. Though her idea of help...

Wonder who it was that Andy and "Jayne" met... Probably NOT the Queen. I suspect they'd have recognized HER voice. And, not the PM, he's a guy.

I wasn't expecting this kind of "experimentation" behind Andy's suggestion that David try out other things. I figured he was going for things between David and Jayne. But, as a friend reminded me a few weeks ago, it could be something entirely different - rather than being David OR Jayne, he/she could be both David AND Jayne (and perhaps someone else - poly gender... Not something I have personal experience with, but now know someone who does.)...

I do wonder where you have things going. Wonder what will happen with the Beta team... Will it stay six (6) people? Will it go to eight (8)? Who will be joining the team, to take Andy and Stacy's parts. Will the mission, training and use of the Beta Team change in light of what happened in Russia?

Thanks for sharing,
Annette

A New Style of Education - Part 60

Worried that the mole could out the teams when they are on a mission, or even out on a date like here. Are there others out there to help in case a team is arrested or has to go to the hospital?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

thanks

glad to see a new chapter of this. great story. keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

Always happy to see a new

LibraryGeek's picture

Always happy to see a new installment!

Yours,

John Robert Mead

The mysterious woman

Renee_Heart2's picture

She must have had SOMETHING to do with the Russia mission but what only a few know.

I'm glad that Andy & Mr. Hobson had Jayne go out as a rich sophicated 20 some year old young woman to our equal to the academy awards & the after party it sound as if they had a great time after the mysterious meeting with the strange woman.

Look foward to the next chapter :) a GREAT story.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Always

Always glad to see new chapters added to this wonderful story I just wish they were longer when it takes so long to get them out. But Yay Jayne is starting to experiment to find out more about herself/himself it just would have been nice to go into a little bit more detail in that area. I also liked the way you had Anna and Jill come forward asking about how to join it helps that they are already under Rachel for there support Staff. I am curious as to if any of the other students currently there want to join like they did. I would love to hear more about the leak and I am curious about the trip to Iran. I hope you can start getting these out a little faster but understand that certain things do take time.

Yours Truly

Arina

I'm thrilled to see this back!

IMHO this entire series is one of the best series's that we have going on here and seeing it is always happy dance inducing. I'd beg for more if that's get more out but I just thrilled this wasn't abandoned. The Mystery Lady had me getting images of M as played by Dame Judy from the Bond movies.

More Please?
It never hurts to ask right?
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Mystery Lady

While it has been previously stated that the school is not connected with the security services, would it be unreasonable to assume that the SPA has Memorandum of Understandings with the security services of the nation states within which it operates?
Also, at the time this story was set, the head of MI5 (Internal security / counter espionage) was Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller.

The plot thickens...

... or is a basket of red herrings.

Great Story

I like the new twist. I hope for many more chapters and keep up the great writing.

Still confusing

Jamie Lee's picture

So Jill and Anna want to be part of the Beta team, why? David did the right thing in being blunt with them, giving the two more information to consider, information they hadn't even thought about.

Helen is a contradiction in how she responds to David, depending if Jayne is the one present.

She has said she knows David is under the Jayne persona, but she acts differently depending on which persona is present. If David is present she treats him with warmth and the love she feels for him. However, when Jayne is present, especially how she was presenting in this chapter, she goes bonkers. She gets super excited and actually wants to jump Jayne's bones. As was said in this chapter, Anna had to hold her back when she saw how Jayne was dressed for her experience with Andy at the awards ceremony.

It doesn't help David discover who he really is when Helen treates Jayne with more enthusiasm than David. Or, when it's suggested Jayne might be a better choice to be present than David.

Others have feelings too.