Don't Blame Me I'm A Martian-16

Printer-friendly version

Don’t Blame Me I’m A Martian-16

Chapter 16

I muse for awhile in the shower getting good and clean and getting a bit more familiar with myself in that suspiciously long shower way. I’m convinced even more that girls very often getting a little happy in the shower considering how long they take in there.

And it’s an odd thing to know but I’m kind of good with it especially that sort of after glow thing because really even though it’s not morning it definitely gets me in this sort of happy headspace. Especially when I’m thinking about what Kaylee and I could do in a shower.

It was good; a little bit of my imagination going a little wild but I don’t know it just wasn’t as vivid as the last fantasy. Still it was enough that once I’m done and sort of showered my way through that fuzzy happy feeling I’m chipper and wrap my chest and my hair in a towel and slip on my boxers and head to my trailer.

“Hmm, what to wear?”

Honestly I’m still a little…?....about having to ask myself that question but guys do sometimes but with me it’s become a lot more important. I’m me and that comes with a lot of girl stuff now and I’m seeing a girl and that has a whole other meaning.

It makes me wonder though. I know butch lez types kinda go for a look and stress themselves about it as much as the average guy might. But the princess types or the lipsticks if they’re seeing another Lipstick is it more stressful to find something because you’re not just dressing for a date but another girl.

That sort of applies to my situation.

And It’s strange to admit but I really want to sort of highlight my boobs tonight for Kaylee.

“Hmm….okay this is harder than I thought.”

Okay I have a few nice bra’s and I’m kind of thinking I might need some more. I get into my red lace trimmed Jessica bra and it’s not all ooh-la-la but it’s still got enough of what I need to look nice. Over it is one of my guys thin white summer muscle shirts. Under shirt, wife beater…even though I hate that term…a guys white tank shirt.

You know what I mean and does it ever hint at my bra and the straps and hides them at the same time but really shows off my cleavage. Now not to look slutty or rather to sort of cover it a bit I put on my button up front Baltimore Raven’s jersey and the look fits pretty good. I slip into a pair of my faded jeans and white sports socks and I have a pair of decent dress shoes that I wear that aren’t too dressy but are a better guys shoe that going out on a date in sneakers. I get my wallet on it’s chain but switch it around so my wallet in it my back pocket and the chain will sort of sway when I walk.

It’s kind of strange thinking of something girl like with a very guy like thing like a wallet and chain.

I check myself out in the mirror, cute, sorta butch but not I guess that’s me. I know that I am sort of coming across as pretty much a girl right now but at the same time as I feel it I sorta don’t. I feel like I’m me but the reality of me gotten a lot more female in an undeniable way. Besides part of me is doing this for Kaylee and I’m very sure that she has a thing for me and is really into my boobs.

Okay kinda sorta blushing at that.

I put on a little unisex cologne I got I’m not really into that Axe body spray stuff, there’s this underlying scent to it….kinda smells like the same stuff as Off bug repellent. Likely is just with a few scent chemicals in it to change it up enough to sell off their surplus.

I am right now just kind of in this really don’t know zone about hair and make-up with that whole what and if kind of thing. I mean I’m growing it out or I have been all summer and I’ve been sort of again just wondering about maybe something that doesn’t look ragged, maybe something unisex?

I’m not going to totally girl out I still am me and I still have the same goals that I had in life. I want to go to school not high school but university someplace. I’m not a real book smart person but when I study I do okay. I was planning on going by way of a sports scholarship but I’m not so sure just how that’ll go. I’m actually not worried about my changes and college admissions and stuff. I might have to try some other places than I’d though about but it’s the high school stuff that’ll be the real test. There’s a lot of people that don’t or won’t like me now and some of those might be faculty.

It could be anything it could be everything or nothing or a combination of things. I’m just trying to be realistic and keep things in mind. Going home’s getting closer and closer.

I get ready and get my things and call the cab to pick me up then to drive over to get Kaylee.

It’s another gauntlet to go through as I’m getting some pretty serious looks again from her family I mean they either seem a little hostile or they’d want to be but have to behave to some of them just checking me out…some of it’s curious and some is kinda…augh.

Her Mom is seriously unhappy to see me and while she’s not rude she’s pretty curt with me and It’s like I kind of can taste it in the air that she doesn’t approve and she thinks that me and Kaylee is this lesbian thing.

Might be.

I’m met by Kaylee at the door to the cottage and she looks just…peach colored long blouse that has a belt tying it off but with a matching camisole and a short and very sexy skirt that really makes her look smoking hot. She’s showing as much off as I am and I like it a lot. I like the way that she’s looking at me too.

It’s very powerful look it just has this look like she want’s to do all these things to me and I’m getting caught up with the naughty thoughts from the other night and I can feel my nipples hardening…it still such a strange thing but I like it, I like it I like the swell and start of the ache there.

And I can see it happening to Kaylee too. We stare at each other about a minute and I think it all went over her fathers head or he just never said anything and there’s a few more looks as we leave the cottage holding hands to get in the taxi.

I open the cab door for Kaylee and make sure she get’s in okay before getting in myself and I tell the driver. “Take us downtown okay?”

“Sure thing girls.”

Yeah looking this way I let it go.

“You look awesome Dylan.” She says smiling at me.

“Thanks you do too.”

“I….I’ve been thinking about you a lot today.”

“Me too.” We’re both blushing and I can just sort of tell she had dreams like I did maybe after our first date. She’s staring at me and I want to just fall into those eyes. We’re soon holding hands and smiling at each other and I want to do so much more with Kaylee and at the same time this edgy, fun, hyper, thing of not and being on the edge of doing something is so delicious.

The cab ride is really short it just seems to fly by us. I get out and I help Kaylee out of the cab and I pay for the ride and go and take her hand. It’s a nice night, not too cold and the winds just right too. I like nights like these were you can just not think but just walk and enjoy the feeling of the night air on your skin while the streetlights and the lights from the stores and the shops just seem…better? I don’t live in town when I’m here for the summers and you just don’t get the same effect in the daytime. There’s a carnival like thing that happens at night here and it transforms the place.

We talk as we walk too.

“So are you ready to go back to Patterson?” She asks.

“Not really, God I’m a completely different person than when I left.”

“It’s true you’ve changed a lot since the start of the summer.”

“A lot’s an understatement. I mean a lot would be still understated if I was a genetic female but being this? I mean it’s like their getting bigger every day.”

“A heavy breast growth spurt isn’t unheard of Dylan.”

“I know and I sort of don’t mind.”

“Well, I don’t mind. I like your breasts.”

“Yeah….I like your’s too…”

“Of course you do, you’re still a boy silly.”

“No I mean…”

I started to blush and we take a walking break to sort of let her guide me up under a tree by the sidewalk and kiss me. I like those kisses too it’s not like getting kisses by other girls I’ve been with it’s more sweet, slow and tender except there’s this hungry sexy edge there underneath it all that is accented by the way that her fingertips and nails slip over my skin and touch my sides and slip up to very smoothly and gently cup my right breast as she presses into my boner…

This is changing who I am so much really…I feel like I’m okay like this, that this mix of sweet girl, guy, and the rest that makes me up is just right.

Too bad it didn’t change the people some times. Kaylee and I get stares by some of the people as we walk and hold hands. Sometimes she’ll tighten her grip a little but at the same time she’ll just kiss me sometimes when we have a moment. We keep talking but it’s the little stuff. It’s stuff I want to know too that I never really felt mattered so much but now it’s like the difference between 2D and 3D as everything I know seems to make my heart’s picture of her more…

Yeah My hearts picture. It’s like that too. You try to remember stuff about anything and you use your feeling but mostly use your head right? Well lately I’ve kinda felt differently if I remember the way that person, place or thing made me feel then it’s like it’s so clear.

I love this weird little whatever because it’s just…me? Like the fact these little things are important now. I kinda feel like a better person for feeling this way.

I like the fact that even if she’s a girl she hates those little footy socks. Or that she loves having someone make her soup whether she’s sick or not. That she likes football more than a girl’s supposed to according to her mom and she is a sucker for stuffed rabbits more than anything else.

I like the fact that we talk about our clothes and underwear and that she wears a lot of boxer briefs for girls as much as she likes wearing nice under things. I like that we like some of the same brands. I tell her about the stuff I like, like sports and that I like some of the really stereotypical guy stuff like old rock and roll, muscle cars and I love a really good hot dog or a good burger way better than steak.

She likes music that I’ve never heard of before and they’re mostly girl bands but she says they’re really cool and downloads some of her songs from her I-pod to mine as we’re walking.

We both like fried chicken but I’m a KFC guy and she’s a Pop-Eye’s girl and we both like Long John Silvers for fish if we’re not going to a mom and pop place that does it down by the water.

It’s pretty weird for a date right, I mean we’re just talking and walking around through town just talking about each other but just random crap too and people watching but it’s one of the best dates I’ve ever been on. And as girled out as I am she doesn’t mind me opening and holding the door for her or stepping out in the crosswalk with my arm out to make sure the oncoming cars see us to stop. Yeah a guy should do that too, people don’t stop a whole lot these days. I still sort of get to be the guy and she still treats me like one too but…more? It’s like my changes only added to me with Kaylee and didn’t take anything away.

And Y’know. I kind of need to feel like that. I need to feel that this isn’t the end of the world because it’d be too easy to fall down that hole.

Another plus. When she needs me to hold her purse I just sling it over my shoulder like it’s mine. That’s so strange though only because I’m not used to having one. Still though there’s stuff like just being to walk into the ladies room without breaking our conversation. That’s kind of cool. Even seeing some of the girls we both know is cool because we end up talking all together and I get complimented on my “Look”.

Kaylee does get a little sort of more tactile then slipping her arm in mine a little more and pressing to me. And I think I was catching not just the obvious jealous vibe from her but interest? From at least two girls. It’s…a little confusing. We’re in KFC getting a bucket to go when I ask.

“K’Lee…were those two sort of flirting with me?”

“Which two?”

“Sonya from out side the cookie place and Trina on the way here.”

“Yeah, The were.” She get’s this look, cute, sort of a pouty, angry, but thinking look.

“Why? I mean they know who I am and stuff so why’d they want to flirt with me. I’ve seen both of them with guys before.”

“That’s part of why Dylan.”

“Huh?”

“They like guys but have a thing for girls hidden away there inside someplace and you’re sexually a sort of a safe bet. It’s that…see even if I’m really getting wet over how sexy she is it’s okay because she’s really a guy.”

“Really?”

She turns and looks at me. She looks upset a bit, feels it like there’s guilt and upset coming off of her in a heavy shimmer like heat off a roadway in the summer. “Dylan…I’m gay…I mean I’m a lesbian and I mean I’d have liked you as a friend before it’s just that now you’re…I’m really attracted to you.”

“All of me?”

“Yeah, all of you….but…”

“But?”

(Sniffle.) “I’ve been using you…I’m not out at home but I was going to come out this fall and…”

I reach out and wipe the tears from her eyes. “And since I’m like this I’d make a safe dry run?”

She nods.

“It’s okay K’Lee, you still like me?”

She nods.

“You still attracted to me?”

She nods.

“Then it’s okay.”

“It is?” (Sniffle.)

“Yeah, I’m a genetic chimera, intersexed or whatever…point is…I’m your first out and open girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend…?”

“I reserve the right to change my gender titles and pronouns as much as any girl gets to change her mind.”

“Oh…”

“Oh…yeah.” And I reach over and kiss her deeply there in line and press against her as hopefully as sweet and as sexy as any regular girl could and just kind of want to show everyone there that K’Lee is my girlfriend and I’m proud to be hers.

There’s this really excellent point the there’s everyone starting at us and I can tell that there’s some that want to be us.

I break the kiss and look at her. “C’mon let’s go to the little girls room and fix our make-up.”

I lead her by the hand this time and she’s sort of got that look that guys get on their faces when a girl gives them one of those brain scrambling kisses.

More and more, I’m getting to like being me.

up
223 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

love this!

"More and more, I’m getting to like being me."

Very cool. I love how she handled the situation. She could have felt hurt for being used, but she just rolls with it.

DogSig.png

Some people can do that:)

Others are touchy as a fresh burn but Dylan just feels that it's not a big deal. He's sort of doing the same thing with her and dating now figuring things out for himself.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Supporter of Team Dorothy.

Bailey Summers

fun times

but dread ahead. the end of summer still has a lot of unknowns for Dylan. I don't thing Kaylee's status surprised him that much.
he is enjoying the ride though.
great chapter, thanks

No, Dylan was very sure Kaylee's a lesbian.

He's ready to go home but at the same time not. He's put out his changes and stuff online since they've started to change. The results have been mixed but good but Dylan's well aware of online is different than RL.

*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Taking Advantage

terrynaut's picture

I think Kaylee's just taking advantage of the situation, not taking advantage of Dylan. They're both attracted to each other and dating. That's nice. And Kaylee wants to come out to her family and she's using Dylan to help. Nothing wrong with that. She did tell Dylan beforehand after all. I think that's a good sign.

Thanks and kudos. I am enjoying this. It's very cute and different.

- Terry

They're both leaning on each other and using the situation:)

Kaylee has that fall back of Dylan sort of being a guy but also getting practice and nerve built up about being out because of Dylan's female attributes. Dylan get's to work on his feelings as the new changing him and find out where he want's to be in a dating relationship and a social scene.
Sorta like they're test piloting who they really are.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting:)
*Big HUGS*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Martian-American's are people too!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Dylan is without a doubt my favourite Martian-American (or Venusian or Alternate Earther or whatever he actually is) and its great to see him again. :-)

I'm not sure the relationship with Kaylee has long term potential or is just summer loving but it seems like he's going to end up helping her grow a lot as a person, just as Dylan has coming to terms with her own genetic chimera nature. I think after reading this chapter I felt for the first time that he might be able to cope with stuff when he returns to New Jersey.

Thank you for another chapter Bailey!



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Martian's a great write. I like the very normal life aspects

i get to write into it and at the same time if you read closely you can pick out the empathic stuff that's going on. Dylan's getting that in spades because whether you know you're doing it or not the more empathy you have for others the more it changes you. Dylan's hoping that Patterson will be okay to come back too and I'm actually looking forward to writing about things in Dylan's regular life. But that's vastly changed since they left for the Summer.

Kaylee, I think he and her might actually see about more long term maybe. It might...might take off some pressure if they came back home to their hometowns changed but with S.O.'s. It might diffuse some issues. Like "Hey she's a lesbian but it's okay because she's got a steady girlfriend."

Just stuff playing around in my head:)
*Great Big HUGS*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers