One of the Girls

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Permission: 

rachboandme.jpg

One of the Girls
By Julie Dawn Cole

It was a beautiful day as my sister and I walked into the sports club car park and we were surprised that we were amongst the last to arrive even though we were 20 minutes early. There was lots of chattering and excitement and it looked like we had a full coach because of the interest in the game.

Our club had never done so well as this season and so spirits were high. Most of our players were from the local girls High School and had played together regularly. They were extremely fit and I was a bit ashamed of myself when I looked around the team. Many men would kill to be around such an array of athletic and beautiful girls. Who says that hockey is a butch game for beefy ladies. I was extremely proud of my sister who was captain of the team and I was happy to be invited to join them on the coach trip and not embarrassed to be the only boy on the coach.

I managed to get a seat near the back of the coach and settled down with my i-pod and flicked through looking for some of my favourite music to play on the journey. So I didn’t notice the delay or the panic. It turned out that two girls had been to a party the night before and slept in. Anyway they finally arrived and boarded the coach to great cheers.

One of the girls had been the subject of many erotic dreams for me and she was quite tall with legs all the way to her armpits and the most wonderful pair of eyes. You didn’t think I meant anything else did you? She also had blonde hair much the same shade and length as mine. I had to admit to myself that it was because of her that I’d selected this hair colour and also let my hair grow longer than I normal. She was like a Venus to me.

Whilst my dad felt happy that I was so taken by her he was still disgusted with my choice of hair colour that he said was too girly and he often tried to frog march me to the barber shop to have it cut. I always had mums sympathy so he backed off. The compromise for me was that I had to tie mine back whereas she had hers down over her shoulders and it glistened in the sunshine.

There she was the hottest girl in town in my book and the most popular in the team and one of my sisters oldest friends. She had been christened Bo after Bo Derek in the film 10 and she was every bit as beautiful and stunning when parading in a bikini and of course in her underwear in my dreams.

She saw me as she walked down the aisle of the bus and waved. I blushed as usual so she blew me a kiss. My God how I wanted to hide my face. So Bo whose real name is Rebecca could turn me into jelly at the blink of an eye and my sister Rachel knew. Bo was the star of the team this season and had scored more times than the rest of the team added together. Scored more goals I mean in case any of you misunderstood me.

Anyway the coach set off and the parents and friends outside were cheering and waving good luck and most were going to follow in cars to watch the game that was being played on an all weather pitch in Sheffield that was about 2 hours drive away.

Bo settled down next to Rachel in the seats across the aisle from me and Alex who was the other girl who’d slept in sat next to me. She smelled so nice but she didn’t look too well so we exchanged places so she could have a sleep. I didn’t say anything to sis or Bo but she did seem awfully pale despite her sun tanned features so I assumed it was the late night she’d had and that she needed some sleep.

There was lots of singing by now so I turned up the volume on my i-pod and pulled my baseball hat over my eyes so I wasn’t distracted by well developed hockey girls bouncing around as they sang.

About half way through our journey the driver turned into a service area and then I realised that something was wrong. Rachel was at the front of the bus talking to the driver because both Bo and Alex were ill and both needed the bathrooms. It seemed like they’d eaten something that had upset their tummiesor drunk too much the night before so Rachel was in a high state of panic by now. It was only 2 hours to bully off.

I tried to help but it was more of a gesture and support to Rachel than a serious attempt because the girls bathroom was forbidden territory for me. So they may think but in fact I’d had the pleasure many times on my Sunday afternoon excursions as I’d become more sure of myself.

Anyway we got them back on the bus and we were soon on our way. Unfortunately once we left the motorway the bus was stopping and starting and then shock horror Rachel awoke from a doze and was sick with most of it over me. It was awful. I couldn’t believe the quantity that could come out in so short bursts and it seemed I took the majority all down my new sweatshirt and trousers an over my new trainers.

Rachel and two other girls were quick to help Alex pushing me aside and I stood there helpless. The trainer/manager produced a towel from her bag and attended to me and then others helped with tissues and wipes and things. But it looked and smelled awful.

Kaz, the trainer, then suggested I change into one of the spare team tracksuits so I didn’t have much option. It looked OK so she loaned me a pair of Nikes. I wasn’t so sure that the colour was right for me. Canary yellow with purple addidas style stripes down the arm. But better than the awful stench of my shirt and trosers that were placed in a large plastic bag.

The jokes started immediately of course because Jolene, the keeper in the team, said they hadn’t realised Rachel had a sister who looked like Bo so they started to call me ‘little Bo’. I could have been angry in normal circumstances but I guess I liked it.

Really I just pretended I didn’t and said I had to find some mens clothes when we arrived at Sheffield or I’d have to stay hidden on the bus. In truth I’d envied the gang of them and better still if I’d had chance to try on my sisters hockey skirt again that fitted me like a glove.

I came back to Earth and Alex was looking better by now and was very apologetic. She also had to get changed into fresh bottoms. As I looked at her I couldn’t help but notice how well developed she was. She just stripped off as if I wasn’t there. I though her bust was magnificent and I touched my own feeling quite envious by now.

Rachel did tease me a little bit and said that I did look a little bit like Bo and I should come out with the girls more often if this was the effect that it had. So by now even Rachel was calling me ‘Little Bo.’

When we arrived at the sports ground lots of people were already milling around and as we left the bus we were asked to pose for photographs for the local newspaper. Somehow I got dragged onto the photograph in the middle of the front row next to Kaz and Rachel. I tried to resist but I had no chance and nobody seemed to worry too much anyway.

Then everybody started stretching and walking around the pitch and so I took the opportunity of going to the bathroom. As I walked towards the mens room the club steward shouted that I was going through the wrong door and pointed me towards the ladies. I didn’t get chance to argue because Bo and Rachel dragged me in laughing.

Bo looked a lot better by now and drank several cups of water from the fountain. It seemed to bring the colour back to her face. I was dumbstruck. There I was in a ladies bathroom with my heartthrob and now she’d think I was a real wimp.

I was asked to join the team for a pep talk and tactical discussion and given the responsibility of collecting track suits after the warm ups. I was feeling excited for them and sensed that they were really fired up. I was proud of Rachel. We’d no sportsmen or women in our family yet somehow she’d become very skilled.

The game was so fast and exciting that half time came in no time at all. Nobody had scored and yet we’d missed a few glorious chances and should have been winning. Bo was off colour today and it was affecting the rest of the team. She flopped down in the corner holding her stomach and she couldn’t get up. We’d used our two substitutes because our players had been hurt in clashes with their central defender who was a brute of a girl.

So our team took the field one player down. I stayed with Bo for a while and was saddened to here we’d lost a goal so we were a goal down plus a player down. Bo had no strength and when Kaz came in to check on her she said she had no chance to return. Kaz turned to me with a huge look of disappointment on her face. I felt so sad as she disappeared back to the pitch.

Bo then asked if I could help her back to the pitch. She said she had to try for all there sakes but I knew she couldn’t do it. Then I said to her to let me take her place. I was an OK soccer player so at least I could help on the pitch if only to be a nuisance. I looked at the pained expression on her face and then nodded. OK but what about the kit?

I was shocked as she stripped off her shirt revealing the most wonderful breasts I’d ever seen in my short life. She was bursting out of her bra and I leaned forward thinking I’d have to catch them. Not that I was an expert on breasts but they did seem to be perfectly round and firm and strong and shock horror as she removed her bra and said I’d need that as well. I could have kissed her breasts right there and then if I’d had the courage. Wow what would it be like to have such monsters on my chest. I’d never sleep for touching them.

She knew I couldn’t take my eyes of them and so she took off her skirt as well without any hesitation. She offered that but smiled and said I’d have to wear my own panties because that was as far as she was going.

I gradually came back to earth and she took off my tracksuit top and helped me into her bra. It was warm and nice but obviously I had nothing to fill it compared to her. So she took two oranges from the dish on the table that were supposed to be the half time refreshment.

‘Will they stay in place?’

Well it’s a strong bra but as long as you don’t bounce them around too much you’ll be fine.’

I took off my bottoms and stepped into the skirt. Such joy. Bo commented on my nice legs and how well the skirt fitted. I looked in the mirror and it looked OK. Then I put on her top which had her name on the back and she turned me around to look at me nodding approval.

She handed me her hockey stick and said ‘go get them little Bo’.

I smiled and hoped I wouldn’t let her down. As I walked nervously to the door she stopped me and removed my hair band tussling my hair.

‘That’s better now they’ll think it’s me so do your best. Luckily they know I’m ill so don’t try too hard or you might look like a novice. Just get in the way as much as you can.’

‘OK Bo I’ll try. That’s all I can do because I have to help Rachel or she’ll be heartbroken’

I climbed the few steps up towards the car park and ran across to the trainers bench.

Kaz turned towards me. ‘Bo you’re here great.’ But she realised it wasn’t her and with eyes widening she said ‘Little Bo?’

‘Yes I want to help. I can’t stand by and whatch the team lose.’

‘But Bo you’ll get us banned if anybody realises.’

‘We’ve nothing to lose have we we are one nil down.’

‘OK then go for it and just try your best. Play on the right wing and let Rachel move to centre forward.’

up
282 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Improbable

But cute anyway.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

cute is fine

improbable,possible,plausible or unlikely? I think you are right. Just a diversion for me as I recollected the times watching the girls alongside us at the sports ground and hoping to help out.

Jules

Great!

It's nice to be a girl loving girls!

As long as we're pretending?

Andrea Lena's picture

....if this is made into a movie, I volunteer to play someone's Hockey Mom, okay? I just love the wide eyed not quite so innocent Little Bo. Thank you, Julie, for putting a grin on my face that I had trouble explaining to my wife just now!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

One of the Girls

Please continue.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I was a little confused at

I was a little confused at first. Where I come from hockey refers to ICE hockey, and field hockey is always prefaced with FIELD. While field hockey often has a mix of slim players with a few beefy ladies, the few ice hockey ladies are almost always beefy.

Never say never...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Who knows the excitement that lurks in the heart of a Teenaged boy? Ugh, wrong story. I was getting "Little Bo" confused with Lamont Cranston for a minute! This is wonderful! There could be more, LOTS MORE.

Absolutely delightful, Julie.

Thank You,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Always leave 'em wanting more

Who said that? I don't know this character you mention but then it shows how little I know of life. I never expected any Kudos for this bit of fun and so I've been amazed to receive some overnight.I almost didn't post it. Isn't life full of surprises.

Jules