Wild Magic 40

Printer-friendly version

The trip to Crawford was not a long one, perhaps 30 miles and they passed without incident. I could tell Debbie was really keyed up with worry. She knew there was a real potential for violence.

“I’m a little scared, Emily. I’ve never really been in a fight before. I wish I had brought something like a baseball bat or something,”

“Relax, Debbie. I don’t really expect a physical fight. I mean, we’d probably be heavily outnumbered, you know.”

We had 4 vehicles including my truck, and about 20 people. I had a pretty good idea where I was going, and there was no immediate reaction when we parked on the street. The house that I knew Thomas’ coven used as a meeting place was huge, but rather dilapidated. It popped in my mind that the owners of the building probably didn’t even know how it was being used.

We had debated how to approach the building, but despite the many ideas, I decided to simply walk up to the door. My thought was to just get this over with, not play war games or something. We were at a disadvantage, being on their turf. There was really no use in sneaking around or trying to hide our approach. We walked up in a loose group, everyone doing their best to be ready.

I knocked on the door, and a young blonde man answered the door and welcomed us in. I led the way, as we filed in to a large living room. There were several scantily dressed women waiting for us, standing on the far side of the room. They didn’t seem threatening-in fact, it was almost like they didn’t even notice us.

“Welcome, welcome! I would offer you seats, but there simply aren’t enough chairs. As you probably already know, I am Thomas Fairweather, the leader of my coven. I’m sure you probably know a few of the ladies in our group, but I’m afraid they won’t be speaking much.”

“Yes, I noticed a very obvious lack of response from any of them.”I said, looking at several of their faces. “I’m assuming you have them in some kind of spell?”

“Yes, I learned a few years ago that I had the ability to use magic. It was a weak talent, actually, but the first time I met a real witch, something happened. I started asking questions, trying to learn how to improve my skills, and I was told that most men had no ability at all with regard to magic. As we talked, I could feel my mind almost sliding into hers, and I gradually found that I was able to control her. It was quite unintentional, and quite a shock at the time. She was not like a puppet, but simply did everything I asked her, as if unable to resist my will.

I was 19, she was perhaps 30, and of course, being the perpetually horny young man that I was, I was quick to take advantage of her. After I’d had my fun, I dressed and using what little power I had, I used some of my simple tricks to help myself dress. I found everything much easier, and soon figured out that I was using her as a sort of battery for my power. I had her introduce me to her small coven, and I spread my power among them. As I found myself in control of several witches, I spread my influence to other covens, slowly taking them over.

I originally thought it was perhaps a “group mind” sort of thing with me in control, but I soon realized that wasn’t the case. Once I had taken control, each of them acted completely normal, except that they followed my orders almost reverently. I even allowed a few of them to use a small bit of my abilities to help spread my influence more efficiently. You’ve met two of them, as they began to control your friends and family. We had begun to control you and your friend at one point, but we weren’t strong enough at the time to hold you.

I had to get you to come closer, so that we could meet and my power would be much stronger. I did my best to anger you, hoping you would get to a point where you would challenge me, and it seems I was successful.

As we’ve been talking, my power has slowly been sliding into your minds, quietly taking control of your wills, You may relax now, there will be no magical battles, and no hysterics. You are all now under my influence, and in fact most of you may leave, and return home. Miss Emily, you will remain and join these ladies, the leaders of the covens I've conquered. Please, allow me to welcome you into my peraonal harem of sex slaves.”

I smiled.”Well, you have a very powerful ego, I’ll give you that. Unfortunately, we were quite prepared for your possession abilities. Having broken two of the possessions already, I knew where to shield myself and my friends from your attack. It was actually quite simple. Your abilities have no affect on us, so I believe it is now your move, Thomas.”

As I spoke, it was quite obvious that he was becoming more and more angry. I thought perhaps I could goad him a bit more. I’ve heard that an angry enemy is a stupid enemy, one with less control of his emotions. With the combined power of all of the women whom he had influenced, it was quite possible that he was almost as powerful as I was so I needed an edge.

“Tell me Thomas, do you have to have control of a woman to get her to have sex with you? I get the impression that you are slightly less than a stud, perhaps even less than that. Oh I can see that hit a nerve, eh? Didn’t think I could tell what puny equipment you had? Tell me, when you’ve had sex, have you really been able to get it into the girl, or are you only able to pet the pussy lips, maybe tickle her a little? Heck, if you had sex with a virgin, would she still be a virgin afterward? I’d like to talk to one of your lover’s about oral sex. Is it more like a cocktail weenie or an M&M?”

By now he was really steaming. If his face had been any redder, he would have put a boiled lobster to shame. I knew he was drawing power into himself, preparing for an attack. I felt a large impact on my shield, just as I expected and prepared for. He was expecting me to return the attack, but I was busy elsewhere. He hit my shield several more times, each time with a bit less strength.

“I should have known, Thomas. No staying power at all. Apparently even when you can get that stub up, it goes limp quickly. What a disappointment!”

He ran at my shield, attempting to attack me physically, beating on my shield like a madman. I stood on the other side of the shield, blowing kisses, bending over and wiggling my bottom, taunting him unmercifully. My entire coven was laughing at him and his antics as he threw a tantrum, totally out of control, and if you don’t have control, you don’t have any magic.

Grandma and I had been working on the women in his coven, breaking his influence and allowing them to really get angry. He didn’t even notice as the witches behind him went from glassy eyed zombies to very angry women. They had been raped repeatedly, and made to perform foul, disgusting acts. I finally tired of my game, dropped my shield and kicked him in the nuts, quite hard.

I had thought of punching him in the nose, but I was afraid I might have broken a nail. The pained look on his face after my kick was very satisfying.

I reached into his mind, and blocked his magic, and I made sure it was permanent. Then I turned to go.

“Is that all?” Debbie asked, and I smiled.

“Look behind him, at the women he used and abused. I don’t think I need to do anymore, do you? I’ve asked them to wait until we leave before they do anything, but I think they’ve just about had enough. I think we’re done here, don’t you?”

My coven and I went quietly back to our vehicles. I didn’t even want to know what was going to happen to Thomas.

As we headed back home, I could tell Debbie was a bit disappointed.

“It all seems kinda like a whole lot of nothing, really. I mean, I guess I was expecting some huge fight, not that. It’s like I’ve been worried about what would happen all the way here, only to have you just kick him in the nuts and leave?”

“Kinda anti-climactic, you mean, right?”

“Well…yeah! It’s almost painful, like I really wanted to hit someone, and now I’m just going home, with no satisfaction at all!”

I laughed. “So you spent the whole trip to Crawford worried about getting hurt, and now you’re ticked because you didn’t get to hit anyone.”

She giggled. “Okay, when you put it that way, it does sound a little silly.”

“Ya think?”

Debbie blushed in embarrassment. “So now what?”

“So now we go back to our semi-normal lives for a while. Back to ballet classes, homework and trying to being ordinary teen-agers in an ordinary high school. I’m going to be spending some more time with my boyfriend and learning how to lead our coven. But first I’m going to get some badly needed sleep!”

“No more weirdness for a while!’

Why do I get the feeling it’s not going to work that way?

up
224 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wild Magic 40

Was Thomas intersexed? Will his family retaliate? Could the male witches have gone underground?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

wild magic 40

I can agree. A bit anti-climactic. Gotta be something else there.

Yeah that seemed kind of

Yeah that seemed kind of lame. The only thing I don't really understand is why he would able to mind control witches.

Gwen, thank you for writing this interesting story,
Beyogi

To answer the poor girls question...

Because somewhere deep down, you know Thomas was only a pawn in a greater game. Now that you messed up their game with Thomas, they're gunna be extremely pissed at you. They aren't going to let you rest for long...

Abigail Drew.

How does she know

Thomas won't just take control of the women again? I would have stay a while longer to be sure.

Uh...

She kinda permanently disabled his magical ability, she has that power, you know.

Abigail Drew.

Because

"I reached into his mind, and blocked his magic, and I made sure it was permanent."

WOW!!!!

WOW!!!!This was so funny.I Laughed so hard I almost Peed Myself & I am still having trouble breathing here because it was so funny!!!!

If it felt too easy...

Extravagance's picture

Then you still aren't done. =P

Whether or not there's an even greater foe than Thomas out there, nothing is ever permanent and if something is "beyond repair" then it can simply be rebuilt.
If Emily can remove a person's ability to use magic, someone else could repair the damage Emily did and restore it again. I doubt that anyone would actually bother to restore Thomas' powers, but that's not the point.

Catfolk Pride.PNG