Don't Blame Me I'm A Martian-17

Printer-friendly version

Don’t Blame Me I’m A Martian-17

Chapter 17

I actually lead Kaylee into the ladies room and we actually use the facilities when she does this cute sniffly. “I have to pee.”

I do the same and yeah I sat and I wiped.

Okay, girly stuff aside guys should wipe. Shaking it’s fine in the woods but even shaking there’s drips and more and more to me that’s kinda eeew. Not in my clothes. Okay I know that’s the new me talking but hey. It’s not a bad habit to get into.

I come out and get washed up with Kaylee joining me and she takes out her purse and starts to try to repair the damage. I reach out and take the wipe from her. “Hey, hold still.”

I cradle her face and start using the wipe to clear off her make up trying to do this in this slow caring romantic way. I’m kind of winging the whole lesbian romantic gesture thing. I actually love this…not just like it but taking my time, being gentle and the eye contact mixed with that bit of trust.

I love this feeling…

“Dylan…”

“Yes?”

“Wow…”

“Wow?”

“Uh-huh…I…no one’s ever done something like this to…for..me.”

“Well this is all a first for me too, I’m trying to be a sweet sexy girlfriend right now.”

“You’re succeeding.”

She wraps her arms around my neck and she kisses me and kisses me and I kiss her back and we’re necking pretty hot and heavy before now and god…god, god I so get the attraction…the feeling of Kaylee’s breasts pressed into mine if just absolutely awesome. I am sooooo glad I’m like this…I mean things were great before and stuff and it’s going to be a long hard road but right now…

It’s more than worth it.

I swear every molecule of me is just alive, awake and singing. It takes the staff to knock on the bathroom door to get us to stop and I feel high…not stoned but high. Like if love, girls, making out could make your eyes glassy then I’m there I can almost feel that feeling in my eyes.

Oh they so are when I look it the mirror.

“Hey can I borrow a few things?”

“Sure?”

I take some lipstick and apply it she’s got several in there and I’ve got dark hair so I got with this red with this earthy garnet…pomegranate she has and I eyes a bit of eyeliner pencil since I can wipe off the pencil and be reasonably clean. It’s never a good idea to share make-up but since the pencil should be okay and well the lipstick…well. Then I use some water and some of her hold spray and my fingers and a comb to undo then redo my hair. I actually go for that sort of wavy tumbly thing that Fergi has usually going on from The Black Eyed Peas. It actually comes out all in all pretty well and Kaylee is staring at me.

Really staring at me.

“Ready?”

She just kind of nods at me and stares. I take her hand and lead her out and over to the counter and get our chicken.

And she’s still staring.

“Kaylee…what…?”

“You look so…beautiful…”

“What? No…it’s just a bit of make up and hair.”

“No, Dylan…oh wow…you’re just…wow…”

I laugh a bit, it’s kind of funny, kinda weird I mean I know I’ve got the girl look going on but hair and make up doesn’t make that much difference right?

But it’s kinda cool to and I think it sort of gets to me because I’ve got the food in one hand and Kaylee with the other as we move through downtown and I dunno, people are looking at us differently?

Even when I slip into the corner 7/11 and snag a bottle of pop each and we get looks and they’re not really bad ones either. It’s a nice change really and I kind of feel different. I shouldn’t but…I feel…slinky?…sexy maybe? And people are looking. Well let them, I kind of feel like tonight I’m going to be me and friggin well enjoy it. I mean I’m just going to have to get to where it doesn’t faze me anyway right?

We get a picnic table and break out the food and stuff and people watch.

I like doing that with Kaylee. I mean we call it people watching but really we’re just hanging out and eating and feeding each other and kissing.

It’s funny how many people watch us kissing. There’s a lot of guys that watch it and men so it’s kind of weird but women too. There’s a lot of women sort of put off by us but then there’s some only acting like they’re put off.

We’re there for awhile and the longer we’re just together the more intense we kind of get. I’m semi the whole time but other parts of me are screaming…touch me, kiss me hold me lick me…and Kaylee’s the same way…or worse like she can’t sit still.

I’m looking in her eyes when we’re kissing and there’s some music playing from someone’s ride all thumping and club like and it just fits…sinks in and I see her with this look in her eyes.

“You want to…”

“Go dancing.” She finishes.

“Yeah…” We both say it in stereo.

We dump our garbage and usually we’d go to DQ to the area where they’ve got music piped outside but we kind of just wander until we feel it…there’s this steady thumping in the distance and we follow it to a house that’s being rented out and there’s cars and some people outside smoking and toking up.

They’re all girls.

Oh…

Kaylee balks but I pull her over with me she’s shy and nervous but me I’m determined and we head up the porch and head inside. It’s so…we don’t get stopped but we do get looked over and some sexy, flirty but friendly smiles.

I take us inside and it’s a house party. And it’s definitely all lesbian but so not that whole Lilith Fair stuff but this is like a summer party and most of these girls are like college ages and a few our ages. It kind of makes sense really. There’s not a lot of places for lesbians to cut loose here in town.

I take Kaylee by the hand and pull her into the crowd and start dancing with her and it’s so surreal and amazing really I kind of lose myself in here with her for the first time in the whole summer and just move…I feel the pulse of the music and of the crowd and I’ve never let myself bump and grind and shimmy and shake and we dance with each other and even a few other girls.

I even get Id’d as Hill’s brother.

I wasn’t lynched. I actually get hugs and some people have heard my story and the face book stuff and everything. Okay there’s a few of them less than please with the penis but actually get kind of chill when Kaylee explains us and stuff and how we’re connected like with her coming out or trying to get the nerves to back home and I’m more than willing to be her girlfriend.

I think me retouching my make up and stuff with her at one point did something too. I dance with quite a few girls but mostly with Kaylee but there’s this edgy thing too…girly-sex-predatory feelings like there’s some that’s like to get with us and some with me and some with Kaylee.

I swear there’s two there that are flirting and touching so aggressively that they are like trying to lure Kaylee away from me.

Because I’m me and it’s be like points over the girly boy.

And there’s this grin I can’t keep off my face when Kaylee gets it and sort of does her own thanks but no thanks and moves from them to dance again with me. I can’t say they liked that a whole lot but I sure did.

I nuzzle her in a slow dance. “Thank you.”

“Mmmm…for what?”

“Not falling for their game.”

“Uh-uh, nothing doing I mean curious…sort of but they were way too pushy and My Dylan’s a lot better girlfriend than they’d be. They were just looking for a piece of tail and that’s not for me.”

“Still…thank you Kaylee. You made me feel special. It’s actually really, really nice.”

She smiles and kisses me long and sweetly and slowly and her hands roam very sexually feeling and touching and cupping me and I just go with it and let myself be all swooning against her and melty.

Oh yeah…I don’t mind this at all.

I never thought there’d be so much more to being with someone than the sex.

It gets to the point where we have to leave to get her home in time and we call a cab from there and we make out the whole way…we are giving the cab guy a hell of a show and I’m not quite sure how it ended up being me but Kaylee has my shirt moved around and she’s under my bra making my eyes flutter and me panting in between these kisses and oh…

Oh the dream, that really good ex dream was nothing like her hands on my breast and it’s like she knows with such intimate detail what my breasts ache for need and feelings I’ve never felt before, pleasures I’ve never felt before swim through my brain and make me…she takes me over the edge…

I have to break the kiss and bite into her shoulder to keep from crying out. I can feel her shiver in the same way in my arms and way too shortly after that we’re there.

I pay the cabby with shaking fingers and a shaking voice and tell him I’ll walk back. He asks me if I’m sure and calls me miss and I nod them walk Kaylee to the edge of her walkway…I’d take her to the door but I’m not really uhm presentable.

We kiss there for a good while and then the outside light is getting flickered on and off again.

“Kaylee…wow…this…this has be the best…I…I’ve never felt like this before…”

“Me…Me Neither Dylan…I…god I want you…I want to do things to you and show you things…”

I shiver just at the stuff and images that are running through my head as she strokes the side of my face staring at me…

I’m not used to someone staring at me and just drinking the sight of me in.

I’m so not used to being made to feel like I’m…Beautiful.

It feels so good but it hurts too, it stirs everything up in all these strange ways.

Makes tears nearly fall.

“I’ll see you tomorrow hopefully…I’ll text you?” She smiles at me and gives me another kiss.

“Okay…I’d like that.”

Kaylee kisses me long and deep and hard making my brain estrobubble on itself and she steps away walking backwards and…

She’s got my bra in her hands?

How’d she do that?

She holds it to her lips ad nose and smells in before shoving in away and heads into the cottage.

I hug myself and watch her go and then start the longish walk back home really needing to think.

I get in and don’t really talk to anyone that’s up and just get into the shower and get cleaned up with no self love really just a few sort of is this really me touches before barely drying off and getting a microwaved mug of chocolate milk and heading to bed.

I curl up and fall into this deep deep sleep.

***………………………....................................................I’m little…likevactuall really small and things are bright and they’re hazy and…there’s these pillars of blue soapstone and blurry browns beyond that…

There’s wind chimes and them I’m picked up?

I see her…this woman, thinner than I’d be at her age but the same dark hair, the same blue eyes and she smiles…

Oh god she smiles and I can feel it pouring into me like she’s pouring this…these feelings of hers into my soul!

~My Baby.~
~My Beautiful Baby.~
~My A’shani…~

A’shani…

My…My Name…?

???

I wake up in a rush and it’s so clear…it’s so still there but how?

How…?

Mom…

That was my mom?

I fall over on my side and curl around all the bedding and start to bawl.

She really did…she really loved me.

up
267 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

like it

Great story. It just keeps getting better. Do Keep it coming please.

Wow

tmf's picture

I kind of wish i can be Dylan now, such nice feeling.
Please, keep it coming.

Peace, Love and Happiness
tmf

I love it when it's Wow worthy:)

Thanks so much T.M.F. I'm glad this hit good notes.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

what can you say...

this was always a intriguing and good story.
it just gets better.
thanks

Escape from Witch Mountain

Or a sweet coming of age story. I don't know which! I do know I'm enjoying Dylan's journey of discovery. Thank you so much for these so very nice moments.

hugs
Grover

It's both Grover:) with maybe bits of

"Push" and "I am Number 4" tossed in there too.
Thanks so much for getting this and enjoying it.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Crossroad

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

So we now know Dylan's birth name, A’shani. It feels like a really significant moment, like a cross roads between the Dyland the intersex kid trying to come to terms with a world that's unsure how to deal with him and Dylan the (for want of a better term) Martian. I'm intrigued to know what would make a mother send her child out into the world like that and what it actually means for Dylan and his adoptive family.

Looking forwards to more. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

This was a empathic memory...that Kaylee triggered

and Dylan being what they are had a real memory of their birth mother using her powers to show her baby love in a really intimate way. This will really effect Dylan because...they saw her...and they know their given name.

There will be answers but slowly as things unfold.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

A'shani

What kind of OTW name is that?


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

OTW Karen?

I'm not sure what that means.

Bailey Summers

That means

Off The Wall. I call it that because Googling it turns up pretty much nothing. Dropping the A' it appears to be the name of some minor god in India. One baby naming site had it, but absolutely no background or meaning. Nosy people (like me) want to know!

Edit: Oops, I just remembered about the aliens in this, so of course an alien name wouldn't be recognizable to humans. Sorry!!!


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

lovely chapter

such love, such release from fear, and then a vision of her mother? Wow, Bailey. Honestly, I dont know how you can write this many awesome stories, each very different than the other, and keep producing stuff this good.

DogSig.png

Comic books and roleplaying Dorothy.

Comics teach you that multiple stories can come out of the same writer. Then playing and running roleplaying games helps to boost your multitasking. It takes practice but such good things come out of it.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother:)

Bailey Summers