Walking through Hell...Chapter 1.

Printer-friendly version

Walking through Hell…Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I can still taste the blood.
More than coppery because of how I died.
Died.
Left them.

I left my heart behind.

Day’s become night now…it just did and there’s another moon that the one that’s in the world, there’s the moon shining down on me like the true moon the one that we feel when we’d sing and we’d pray.

I look at everything and my there are wolves there waiting for me and this woman…ash blonde like me…nearly naked save for this whitest grey pelt with a hood of a wolfs head but not hunted…I can feel that…it’s part of her…part of that she wears her wolf right there on her skin.

Mother Moon.

I look at them and I look behind me at my love, crying then killing…taking her rightful rage…on our enemies.

~I’ll miss her.~

I never though someone so unlike me would be my real heart.

Mother Moon stands beside me.

~You can come and run with us daughter, child of my heart, but you truly feel that way?~

~Yes…I loved them with everything Mother…it’s not like when they tell you, you meet your other half but it’s like when you meet your one and only. But it’s more like my heart was never my heart but It was theirs.~

~I knew that feeling too child, it’s a good belief that we each are born with another’s heart.~

~Why are you asking this?~

She looks at me all tribal war paints and deep earthy tan with powerful golden eyes.

~War, war is coming and I’ve smelt it on the winds of time.~

~This war has to do with my death?~

~Yes, The serpent with the green eyes is rising, and when he does all of the earth and the earths beyond will change and there will be blood.~

~End of the world?~

~End of all world’s quite possibly…and our kind have been marked first….they will kill her…and all our your family.~

~What!…No………………………… ……….What do I have to do?~

~Stay…stay and guide her…show her…~

~Here…?~

~Yes…here in the cold between, running through the mists…and in danger.~

~Danger?~

~There are things that travel in between, there are things that do not leave and feed on the trapped and the lost souls.~

I look at her…no not Mother Moon but My beloved…. ~I’ll do it.~

I’m not even really talking to Mother Moon but to the girl there being carried away by our family.

~I’ll walk on broken glass for you.
I’ll crawl through barbed wire, take a bullet, drink any poison.
You are the very, very best part of me.
I will walk through Hell for you.~

I turned and Mother Moon was gone.

………………………………..................I was there…when they weren’t sending shades and shadows to hunt for me. Hiding from the green eyes things…the demons with their red eyes…the realm in between was busy…Mother Moon was right…war, war was coming and this wasn’t like a war in the mortal worlds eyes.

This was worse.

I tried to show her, tried to guide her.
I’d lay down beside her and try to touch her…to hold her…
I’d try to fight at not letting this rip me apart.

………………………………..........I was there at Quebec…I the mountains and saw it all and I stayed to guide my people home…Mother Moon was there…to take them home…

But family passed me in the in between. Passed me whatever strength they had left…It means so much…it’s so needed.

My dark haired cousin Sara was there beside me and there was this green smoky thing in her claws…I ca feel the evil, the malevolence in it and there’s another soul with Sara there but she’s of the blood but not Were.

I look at both of them.

~The Summer calls, you should go with Mother Moon.~

Sara looks at me. Grins showing her longer canines. ~It’ll be there when we’re done. He’s the one behind everything here…the doctor.~

The other one nods. ~He…It’s getting pulled back to it’s master right?~

I nod. ~Yes…~

~Kelly.~ She offers her hand. ~I’m with you, but I need a favor your highness.~

~I…I can try..~

~Show me my girl, can you do that?~

~I can take you to her…Sara…?~

~Oh…I’m mad enough…I’ll hold him here….~

~Will questioning it work?~ Kelly asks.

~We’re not going to question it Kells.~ Sara says looking at me and she’s always been a crazy bitch…why should death change that?

I look at Kelly. ~He’s our key, we’re going behind enemy lines.!

~Oh…huh…?~

I take her to her Erica…I hurt, hurt…hurt seeing them together…then we leave back to Sara and we tether to it…Sara learning majik from my beloved?

The “Good” doctors soul or what passes for it goes racing back to it’s place…to it’s master and we let go as soon as we passed through the boundaries of worlds.

It looks like earth, only dirty, dry and twisted…barren and soiled…it reeks here not of brimstone and sulfur but so much more of rotten tings and pollution.

I look to the sky and there’s a toxic tint and volcanic redness there.

~I’ll walk on broken glass for you.
I’ll crawl through barbed wire, take a bullet, drink any poison.
You are the very, very best part of me.
I Will walk through Hell for you.~

~I Love You Stevie…I Love You.~

up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

So she re-enters the saga.. SPOILERS!!!!

So the beloved of Stevie, Katya is back..

Added by the late wife of the heroine of Aroooo! If she is THAT Kelly.

I forget who Sara was or Erica.

So the dead are planing on a stealthy and daring recon of Hell or it's apparant equivanlent, to get vital intel on the coming war?

This tale is becoming so deep and nuanced.

Remarkable.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Erica

is the star of Aroooo, I can't place Sara off hand either

Sara's new but plotwise she's one of Katya's cousins.

She became one of the girls that Stevie was teaching spells to since she has enough power. I figured a mage would be handy sneaking into hell. And Kelly, she's not even wolf blooded she died from shrapnel from the explosion but she's still going with them and she's ex-military Air force.

Bailey Summers

Good that you told that. I

Good that you told that. I was bloody confused after reading this story.

Bailey, thank you for writing this interesting story,
*hugs*
Beyogi

Thanks Beyogi:)

I know it was kind of confusing at fist but hopefully the new chapters will clear things up.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

nice to see more of this universe

its a little confusing right now but I think I got most of it.
looking forward to see what develops.
thanks

Thank you LoneWolf.

I'm going to try and make this a bit less disjointed in future chapters. I want to round out the girls.
*Hugs and Howls*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

The big question is ...

Are all these girls dead?

If so I assume most died at the big battle.

We know how Katya died and gave her gift to Steve thus making him a her and a were.

But was that sex change part brought on in part by Steve being a potential magic user? I assume she only meant to transfer the magic and perhaps her were abilities to protect Steve. AND to keep them from Dom. She clearly objected to the assumption the Alpha female would willingly give most of her magic to the Alpha male.

Oh well, lots of fun things to look forward too.

Poor Katya, like Stevie she is still desparately in love with him, well her now, as he, now she, is with her.

A pity she can't be reincarnated or bettter yet take over the body of some nasty who they killed? It seems though Stevie can lust for another, even enjoy the sex she and Dom realized she is still in love with Katya.Though weren't there hints that the man forcibly changed into a woman was bonding with Stevie and maybe her with the new woman?

Aaaah! So much to remember.

-- grin --

Unless there is another male or female she can love Stevie will never find peace. But if, HUGE if, Katya could be brought back would, could they be lesbian lovers or could Katya adapt to being in a male body?

Total wacko specuation but it is seven AM and I'm only half awake.

BTW same goes for Kelly's love. Can either find happyness apart as she had proven she could love him as a her before she was killed... Follow that?

John im Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Yes the girls are all dead John;)

I'll be getting into things more with the deaths and their lives in future chapters but they all have their reasons for being there and doing this. Other than that I'm not going to say much here other than both Katya and Kelly believe that they'll see their loves again in the afterlife...well the good afterlife but that doesn't mean they're going to sit back and let Asmodeus destroy that as well.

*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Idon't understand

this story or where it's going. Some help here?

This is the story about Katya, Stevie's love in the werewolf

stories from what had happened after she died. Why she's been in Stevie's dreams and then meeting two recently killed members of her pack at the battle at the Templar base where they decide to use the hellbound soul of the mad doctor that made the virus into hell itself to try and see and find out what Asmodeus will try next and what his ultimate plans are.

Hope it helps Cliff;)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Bailey:

>> It looks like earth, only dirty, dry and twisted…barren and soiled…it reeks here not of brimstone and sulfur but so much more of rotten tings and pollution.

I look to the sky and there’s a toxic tint and volcanic redness there. <<

This description reminds me of recent reading:

If there is another mass extinction event due to CO2 in the atmosphere and then methane,CH4 (which gets oxidized back to CO2 and H2O with a half-life of maybe twenty years) spiraling out of control, the sky will be green and the land barren from H2S generated by photosynthetic, anaerobic bacteria in an extremely acidic oxygen free ocean. The O2 content of the air will be greatly reduced; this and the H2S will kill most life on land. The ocean will be nearly completely free of oxygen using life.

Just thought I'd share that grim picture with you.

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Yeah that fits really well Renee:)

And it really sounds like an accurate description of hell doesn't it?
This was cool.
*Great Big Hugs.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers