The First Queen in the Village 10

Printer-friendly version


The First Queen in the Village 10



by WannabeGinger

Andy and Christine spent the evening before their ‘day of research’ just relaxing in the glow of an early evening bout of love-making. Andy remained in his Astrid mode. Christine relapsed into her married-woman-with-CD-husband mode.

Their love-making left them bound together, entwined, their matching nighties in slippery satin with lacy fringes keeping their libidos warm. Christine refreshed the bright crimson lacquer on Astrid’s toes. Astrid brushed and played with Christine’s no-longer-manly hair. They ‘fore-played with no particular desire to go into a full late night’s sex. Fore-play was just all they both desired.

Chapter 10 — The day of research!

After breakfasting in their nighties, each swathed in a matching satin dressing gown and sexy pink, low-heeled slippers, Astrid and Christine went upstairs and talked through the day again. Christine began to hope there would be a detour back to bed, if she was lucky. But no — that was for later, her husband said.

They were going to spend the morning just observing life in the village. Christopher would be in evidence once Christine had dressed and got into character. Astrid would remain as she had been the previous day. She had put her own hair in rollers, without Christopher’s assistance, and was ready to unroll and style her hair in a more curly style than yesterday.

If they came across any people they recognized, they would play the “staying with Andy and Christine” routine.

Christopher would choose a simple white shirt and blue chinos outfit, his shoes being slip-on deck loafers, his breasts once-again bound to suppress their impact on even a casual observer. “I really find this the most difficult part of my disguise,” Christine said, “…my tits just don’t want to be crammed in here…!”

“I wish I had tits to cram somewhere.” Answered Andy, “My problem is the lack of feeling in tits that are just padding for visual effect. I really really wish I had real tits. Tits that respond to..., the way yours do, that respond to a tweak, or a bite, or even just the caress of a satin blouse. You girls don’t know you’re made, you really don’t!”

Christopher smiled, “Oh, yes, I do… I love my tits…. |In fact, I’m almost ready to undress and give them to you to play your most wonderful tunes upon! I can feel them, under the binding, all crackling with power and swollen….. tell you what, you can have them tonight!” Christine was taunting Andy. She knew how jealous he was of her natural endowments.

“Look, we must get back to the plans for the day….” insisted Andy, as he struggled to get into the light control corselet that would confine his cock and bollocks for the whole day, keeping them under control, keeping him needing to sit when he wanted to pee, reminding him that, when he was Astrid, Andy didn’t need anything male about him. He fastened the three small press-studs that closed the garment between his thighs. Astrid sat back, feeling relaxed. She was a girl again….. well, she still had things to do top make her feel really girly……..

“Let’s go out for coffee and a stroll. Let’s see if we can see the neighbours and strike up a conversation, as Christopher and Astrid, that is.” Christine’s voice was turning towards Christopher’s.

“Why, darlin’, Ah’d jus’ love that!” purred Astrid in a mock Southern-Belle breath.
She fluttered her eyelids, though they were as yet un-mascara’d and un-shadowed and un-lined. As she sat at the dressing table mirror, she glanced at her own reflection and began to unroll her curls. “Ah’m jus’ lovin’ the thought of mah hair bein’ done this aftanoon!”

“Silly girl! You can’t talk like that all day!” chided Christine, becoming school-m’am-ly all of a sudden. She was fully dressed now and her feminine voice was at odds with the maleness of her Christopher guise. Both of the lovers laughed at the incongruity of a Southern-Belle, half-dressed woman and a male counterpart with a school-m’am-ly voice.

“Are we mad? … or are we mad??!!” Astrid said in her best female voice.

“Not at all, my darling. We are the only people in the village who give in to their feelings and don’t care who knows. I mean…. What if… no, what happens when we are discovered? When we ‘come out’ to the village? When these people with their secrets and their hang-ups find out… Will they be with us or against us???” Christopher exposed the flaws in their logic. Would they be able to handle either way — acceptance? Or rejection? It could go either way.

After all, Christine had been thinking about this a lot longer than Andy. It was her plan to ‘get him out of the closet’. And if that meant play-acting that she cross-dresses from female to male as a diversion, well, so be it. It was being fun. She had really enjoyed being in the pub yesterday. Acting male… and then coming home and being as girly as she ever was. Making love to her husband as her wife. Christine accepted that she had a bisexual streak in her. She loved other women. She loved her husband as a woman. There was no need for her even to think about having affairs with other men. Christine was Christopher today. Astrid was his wife. To the world. They were lovers. Which was true.

Andy’s prowess with the hair styling was accelerating so fast. Christopher showed his appreciation by slipping behind his wife and raising his hands to touch her hair. They both looked in the vanity mirror. Astrid’s curls were all unrolled and lay in springy coils over Astrid’s scalp, waiting to be brushed out. Christopher’s fingers beat Andy to it. The curls were loosened and, when Andy saw how they laid, he said “enough, already…! That’s how I want it to look when I get to see Heidi!” He took the canister of Elnett hair spray and sent a cloud all over Astrid’s head.

Astrid rose from the dressing table and walked to the special wardrobe that contained all ‘her’ special clothes. The bra she chose from the drawer was a flesh-coloured one with pre-formed padded cups. She slipped two inserts in to boost the size of her bust and, unthinkingly, drew the folds of skin from her armpits into the cups, again to add volume. Andy didn’t have big ‘moobs’ but what he had, Astrid loved and used to the full!

She selected a swingy cotton summer dress once more. Her favourite white dress with a vivid and vibrant pink and red rose pattern. It had a broad white faux-leather belt that was a wonderful one that cinched his waist in quite tightly. Astrid’s underwear cried out in appreciation as the soft cotton slid over her clingy corselet. She tightened the white belt as far as she could, its bold brass buckle centred on her tummy giving a ‘Fifties’ waist which Christopher loved on her. Shoes to match added a care-free zing to Andy’s feeling of exhilaration as Astrid felt ready to face the village.

“You look wonderful, darling.” Christopher smiled.

“You look very handsome too, my honey. Now. Of you go. Let me finish with my make-up and I’ll join you downstairs.” Astrid said, and winked at her husband.

She turned to the mirror once more, as Christopher left the room. Her thoughts turned to how much she would fancy Christopher if she were a gay man. He had a great look about him and there was something there that said “be gay, be mine” But then Astrid was Astrid and Andy wasn’t gay. He was a heterosexual man who was very much in love with his wife and that was great for them both. OK, she was play-acting to make him feel girly. Wow! How many wives would do that if they knew their husband dressed? Not many, he was sure.

Andy picked up the concealer and foundation, wishing as he always did that teenage acne had not been so unkind to him. Anyhow, the products he had found were excellent and created the illusion that he wanted. Smooth skin. He added some blusher to accentuate his cheeks. Not heavily. This is daytime and Astrid shouldn’t appear as a real bit of a ‘slapper’ in broad daylight. “Essex Girls are evening girls” she whispered to herself, and winked again at the mirror. No worries about being a bit of a slapper at night though! “Essex is fair game after dark!” she said out loud.

“What was that?” called Christopher from downstairs. “Oh, nothing at all!” was her reply. She continued with her cosmetic routine.

Astrid’s eyes were in keeping with his brownish hair, greeny-hazel coloured. They did need some help. Andy’s prowess with mascara would have to get better, so he opted for the principle that ‘less is more’. Less mascara and more accentuation from the eyeshadow and eyeliner he used.

When finished, he sat back and admired Astrid’s handiwork in the mirror. Just enough time to finish with lipstick. Again, not tarty — this was daytime, so a refined and under-stated pearly pink was the right shade. Astrid rolled her lips together once the creamy concoction was applied. Delicious!

She took a final look and stood to get the full-length impression in the long mirror on the wardrobe.

All girl!

Astrid left the bedroom and descended the stairs to the kitchen where Christopher was waiting for her.

“Right, baby, finish your OJ and coffee and I’ll do the same. We have to dress and get out there.” She took Christopher by the hand with a “Sure, honey”, and led him out of the kitchen and out to the waiting world.

As she left the house, into the early sunshine, she felt her heart skip a beat. She was beginning not to fear anything about being dressed as she was. No fear!!

Discovery, or revelation to the world of what was, until now, secret, held no concerns for her. She was a woman today and, until she chose not to be, she would stay a woman…. Even if the world found out that she was male, under the beautiful clothes she wore. No longer a ‘bloke in a dress’. She was out with ‘her husband’. And she had no fear that his feminine gender would be revealed. When it was revealed, she could handle it… as Christopher could.

They had chosen to meet and greet the world as they were. Wife and husband.

How long before they were “rumbled”?

Astrid knew that when they were back home in bed tonight, they would be wife and wife. Two women making love. One choosing to make love to a woman, the other choosing to make love to a man playing the role of a woman. Two lesbians whose love was indivisible. Proud to be. Proud to be known to be, if the world wanted it that way.

--oo00oo–

As they walked up the sleepy village street, arm in arm, they thought about each house as they passed by. Thinking about what they knew of the occupants. Not a lot, in truth. They were looking forward to finding out every last detail of their neighbours’ lives, and to explore whether all or any of them would wish to reveal their deepest secrets, and maybe to explore if any could be persuaded to enjoy some new experiences.

At the first house, next door to their own, their neighbours Cathy and Johnny came to mind and they agreed that Cathy would be an acive participant in anything they might have planned, whereas Johnny would only be there as a ‘watcher’ and, as Christine hadn’t taken a liking to Cathy, but rather fancied Johnny, there was not a high priority in engaging with them.

Next door, they had assessed Peter and Jenny as intriguing — their amateur dramatics interests would make them good candidates for fun-filled evenings perhaps?

Beyond, the village store might be a good source of information, especially if there was a ‘weed’ factory going in the back rooms. They would have contacts. She….. what was her name?.... seemed friendly The recall of the words “missionary position” might mean that they weren’t very experimental when it came to sex. Her name was Crystal, that was it, Astrid recalled. “I think she’s a lot more sexy than you do.” He ventured to Christopher.

“Then we have Pammie and Jack in the cottage across the road.” Christopher said, as they walked up the narrow lane. “You seemed to take her for quite a dominant sort, didn’t you, my love. Someone who wants to be in charge. Someone who’d maybe enjoy a little feminizing of her hubby?” “Well, yes, indeed. She seems to me, from the little I’ve seen, to be very much one who drives the direction in what they do in almost everything. So, if we were to engage with her….. he’d have to follow.” Astrid was enthusiastic about those two.

Christopher stopped in his tracks and looked to their left, at a break in the line of houses “Hey, now there’s a place we had forgotten…. Up there…. Behind the gates and down the driveway. You don’t think of those people because they’re behind the main spine of the village. There’s a couple, maybe in their 50s so older than us, and they have a couple of 20s-aged kids….. a boy and a girl….. Never seen them all together. Sometimes parents and one kid, sometimes the other. I guess they’ve been at Uni in the years since we’ve been in the village. They look very similar, the kids do.”

“Can you remember their names?” asked Astrid. “I think the Father’s name was Todd and the Mother’s name was Andrea or was it Mary?, though I’m but not sure …again, I can’t recall.. I will in a while, when I’m thinking about someone else.. The kids were both named beginning with “J”.

I know the Mum was a very well-dressed and well-groomed woman. He was much-travelled and so has money to spend on their clothes and the home and the general lifestyle. I’d bet they indulge their children in whatever they want….

Now there’s the farm next — we know them, Nick and Angie, both up for a roll in the hay we agreed, didn’t we. She’s er, shall we say, known to be “busy” while he’s away travelling or out shooting with his mates. They have kids that are, like all of them in this village, treated to whatever they want. The oldest is away at weekly boarding school, isn’t he? Probably getting buggered by the House Master in good English public school tradition! Shouldn’t think his parents care, as he’s out of sight, out of mind. The other two are quite young for parents already in their 40s.”

Astrid was the next to stop them. “I’ve remembered ……. The kids at the big house — the ones in their 20s — You were right, they were both at Uni when we talked with the parents and they’ll be down for the summer now — might even have graduated. His nickname was “Jester”, short perhaps for Julian, maybe, the boy that is. The girl was Jeanette but was known as Jess. Confusing or what?”

“Whatever made you remember that?” asked Christopher.

“Oh, I got a letter from someone with a similar name and it made me think of them.”

“I think the kids would be good to have in our ‘special interest’ group. Kids who have seen the world, maybe doing ‘gap year’ travels. They’ll have made all sorts of wild friends — it’s what kids do these days. Wish we were thirty years younger??!!”

“You bet! But we do quite well as we are, especially in this little corner of England. Now, were’ at the pub again — how is it we end up here so often?! Shall we go in for a drink?.... even if it’s only 10.30am and the bar’s only serving coffee??” Astrid led the way before Christopher answered.

“Yeah! Right on! We might even find Bev… and I might even get to arrange to see her at the end of the afternoon shift while you’re having your hair all beautified!” whispered Christopher.

Sure enough, Bev was in the pub, serving early coffees. In fact, it was so early, she had no customers. Her face lit up when she saw Christopher and she immediately crossed to the table where the were getting seated. Her blonde hair was especially styled for the day and, as it was only mid-morning, it was exactly as she wished it to be. She couldn’t resist, however, touching it as she spoke, her eyes flashing in a cheeky “nice to see you” way. Her tight blouse betrayed the pointed cups of the bra she wore, Madonna style.

“Good to see you back so soon!...” she began, “…have you settled in to Christine and Andy’s cottage?”

“Oh yes, Bev… it’s Bev, isn’t it?” replied her manly customer. Astrid looked aside, beginning to get jealous of the attention Christine was already paying to the blonde tartlet with the tight waist. “We couldn’t resist coming back to see you as soon as we could after yesterday.”

“Oh, surely not, to see me…....?”

“Why not? You make the place run so smoothly.” Christopher complimented her and made her blush. “Let’s have two coffees, cappuccinos, please, with extra shots.”

When Bev returned, the place was still empty. The couple took their coffees and mused over the walk so far. When the time came to pay and get on their way, Christopher decided to ‘go for broke’ when he said “Thanks for those. Are you expecting a busy day?”

“Not especially, not like yesterday…. By the time I finish, there will still be plenty of business. Why do you ask?” Bev was curious.

“Oh, nothing really. It’s just that Astrid here is having her hair done this afternoon and I wondered if you might like to spend an hour after you get off work. We’re keen to know a bit more about how the village works……”

“Well, I’d like that, I really would. A nice way to relax….. Now, you know I’m Bev, but who are you?”

Christopher explained how ‘he’ and ‘his wife’ were staying in Andy and Christine’s cottage at the end of the village for a few days while they were ‘away’ and how, they thought, one day, they might come and live in the village themselves. As wife and husband. Bev studied Christopher’s face, paying little or no attention to Astrid, and said “Ooh, that would be nice…. We need a few new faces around here.” And clearly, she meant what she said.

--oo00oo–

When Bev left the couple alone to have their coffees, Astrid could bear it no longer. She had to know the plan that was in Christopher’s mind. She looked at him and whispered, “Christine, I love you with all my heart and I wish we were still in bed… now… but seeing as we’re out here in the world as ‘ourselves’, you just have to tell me, in detail, where you’re leading me. I think I like the idea, but I have no idea what it really is. Where are you going with this?!”

“It’s easy, it’s very simple…. You would agree, would you not,, that this is a very discreet community. Too discreet for its own good?” He paused. Astrid nodded, conscious for a moment of the mascara around her eyes and the taste of her lipsick. “Well, we have a way open to us to loosen up the whole place, for its own good. What I have in mind is a whole village where crossdressing is the norm for the males They all become “chicks with dicks”….and where the females can choose either to dress, as I’m doing just now, or to be females too. Personally, though this is fun and I’m really enjoying being your husband, I’ll be among the second group. I want us to have the chance to live as a pair of lesbians. Girly girls,…… but one of us with special assets when we’re in bed. I still want your cock.. Understand? Capisco? Savez? Get it?”

Christopher paused and Astrid sat back in her chair, sipping her coffee. “And the way to get there? How’s that? Seems like a big ask to me! I love the idea….. After all, I’ve been a chick with a dick for a while and it suits me beautifully. Do you mean I should live like that all the time? I mean… no Andy?” The thought made Andy nervous for some reason, uncertainty crept into hisvoice.

“Only if you choose, my darling. As I said, I love you and your cock — you come as a package and I need everything about you. Living as two girls would be fun, just as living among a crowd of crossdressed men could be wonderful. It would be up to each couple how they lived. The thing is, once we get a couple of couples involved, there will be interest from others, especially the women. Once they see what fun they can have with their men feminized, there will be others who will push their partners to join in.” Christopher was done with his explanation. Christine sat back and enjoyed her coffee as well.

“I hope they have as much fun as I'm having, darling. ....So we approach them, do we…? The more likely couples we choose. That is, after we have the inside information from Bev and from Heidi? When do you plan to tell them who we really are?” Again, Andy was nervous about the disclosure, even though Astrid could see the way through to a fine future.

“There’s no better day than today. We don’t know half the people in the village, but among the half we know about, there’s enough to start with. Heidi will get to know about you very soon after she gets up close and personal with you. Bev, well, Bev will just have to be told if she doesn’t already suspect about me.

Chapter 11 might introduce a few new names from around the village and get us to where Bev is in Christopher’s hands ….. and Astrid is in Heidi’s!!

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Heading in the right direction Ginger!

I feel Astrid is sold on it.

Bev and Heidi I believe are set to go,

Let's do it!

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

....oooohhhhhhhh....

Andrea Lena's picture

....be still, my foolish heart!!!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

I sense.......

.... that there could be a little cottage, just behind the pub, where Rita and 'Drea share what only girls can share! This could get awfully interactive if I'm not careful! Joy!! love you both, Ginger xx

You're An Awful Tease

joannebarbarella's picture

Here I am panting, waiting for some action, and you keep on delaying....delaying....delaying. I think you're a sadist...or maybe I'm a masochist. Hmmmm, that gives me an idea,

Joanne

Reminds me of an old joke...

Andrea Lena's picture

...

Masochist Crossdresser: Oh...please don't feminize me! Please don't turn me into a girl!

Sadistic Wife: Okay!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thank you Ginger.

"She loved her husband as a woman", what a way to go!
Is young Jess actually CD? You weave a tangled web and
it is obvious that I am not the only one breathless
with anticipation.This is one English village that I
need to visit with 'Drea,Rita and Joanne.Whoo hoo!!!

ALISON

Competion in Midsomer.

We could go in competition with Midsomer Murders, and call it Midsomer Lovers!

At least it wouldn't be as gruesome, (have another look it grew some more).

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Aghast others as guests, some of us villagers

Ginger,

You spin such a web, alas to be from University again,
To be charmed by someone wiser than I think I am
There are things not experience in lecture halls
but well taught none the less, please tutor me

One's little home town turned upside down
The rough edges of the town fathers softened and smooth
As lace and satin are upon someone newly corsetted
It won't be on the official list of places to see

But ask any cabby, bobby or the tender of the bar
It will be on the lips as the village to be experienced.

JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

OMG, Ginger, Be still, my beating heart...

Ole Ulfson's picture

This keeps getting better and better as the changes seem planned to spread farther and farther! It looks as though Christopher has more permanent plans for Astrid then Astrid knew about. How wonderful! Are they heading for a point of no return and taking the entire village with them?

What a delicious feast you're serving us!!!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!