Encrypted-13

Printer-friendly version

Encrypted-13

Chapter 13

Three hours later.

We had somehow gone through traffic and to the police department all the while being very amorous….and we were touching and kissing each other even through me “Binging.” through the elevators.

I think Brandy is in her higher functioning happy mode.

That was a joke.

I like that she Bings with me.

It’s odd that such a small thing means so much to me emotionally.

Tayoshi was actually interested in what we thought and what we gad said about Darla. You hear all the time about police that don’t care and don’t want a lead from the people involved but he was different.

“I can’t go after her without proof but I think that you might be onto something there. I didn’t like her much when I was interviewing her. I can’t go after her directly but this’ll give me a direction to find the thugs that jumped you.”

“Thank You Tayoshi. Are you sure this helps?”

“Certainly does. Not to be crass but a woman like that uses sex as some of her stock and trade. These guys sound like knuckle heads really and if she did then they’ll have said something to someone.”

I hugged him and then Brandy and I went home.

I suppose that with everything that had happened today my usual stresses are sort of under the radar and things. But I can’t keep my hands off of her and her hands off of me once we get home.

“God Maddy, take me to bed? I want you so badly right now…”

“I want that too. I feel always this way when you are kissing me and wanting me and touching me…”

“Really?”

“Yes…the thought of being wanted by you is very erotic to me.”

“Mmmm…..” She’d say more but we are kissing on our way to the bedroom.

We get there and I sink to my knees and free “Penny”

I giggle…I blush very deeply after that. I don’t giggle, or never giggle…even laughter is rare I’ve always been self conscious of my laugh.

“What’s so funny…oh…!”

I pull my mouth clear of her. I can’t help but smile. “I just understood the “Free Willy” jokes.”

I smile at her and slip my lips over her hardness.

“Maddy…stop.”

I stop and look at her. “Am I doing this wrong?’

“No…Put your hair up…”

“Put my hair up?”

“Yes?”

I put my hair up, I try to make it neat too, like I’ve got an appointment. “Is this?….”

“Oh god fuck yes!, you’re so hot like this…”

?

Oh.

Oh!

I pull off “Penny.” and suckle and kiss other areas… “Brandy, tell me more? Tell me why?”

“Okay…ooohh…ah…okay…”

I return to “Penny”

“You look so beautiful today…professional, elegant…sexy…god, the whole school thing and the professional thing it’s just so lovely…the hosiery…the look…just so femme…but strong femme like in the old movies…Hepburn, McCall, Jayne Mansfield…”

I get it, this I get and the images of these women are they and the way they dressed and moved and breathed…the clothes, that strong woman they so often played but just so…

She see’s me like this?

That feels so good!, so right?

I stop, and I use one hand to stroke in a gentle way and I take out my compact… “Hold still lover.” I hold the compact in my stroking hand on top of poor hard “Penny.” and hold it still and use the other hand to apply fresh lipstick…letting my eyes flick up to her face and she’s staring at me her body just shivering in a good way.

I let the compact fall and lick my lips and take “Penny” into me.

“Mmmm…shiny…Maxx-Factor Love…”

“Mm..Maddy!”

I’m rewarded by her release….her fingers in my hair…I pull them out and free of my hair.

I stand and kiss here sharing the creamy bounty. I run my hands over Brandy and we start to undress each other. I am in envious love of the sweet lushness of her body. I kiss, touch, fall in love again with just how beautiful and amazing she is.

Concentrate…Zeros and ones, zeros and ones…I don’t change things but install a program? We all use electricity, well in everything…nerves, wires, even a program is just huge amounts of on’s or off’s.

I turn up the gain on our sexual parts, just more energy to the nerves, to the pleasure centers….We make love…I love being inside of her but this is so…..so…so good…our breasts touching, nipples gliding…falling into sexual fever as we get to where the nerves are filled with data, sensory experiences and when we hit overload…we reach orgasm…

After orgasm, after orgasm…the male like ones were first until we ran dry…then the other ones, the much more female ones continued….one after another and another…sweating, drenched…tired, so tired and sore from reaching peak after peak and not being used to the muscles and parts that you use when doing those things.

“Penny and Jayne” They’re useful and still easily awake because of the signals but despite that…we’re actually making mad passionate lesbian love. I love when Brandy is inside me, love it and all that entails but I also know deep in my certainty that I will get things changed, I will become the woman I am inside.

I’m not even upset about being in process, or even upset over being Mathew. When I was Mathew I simply didn’t know? Do caterpillars know they will become butterflies? No, but in the chrysalis stage? Perhaps this is where they dream of it.

I can draw a comparison like that now. I like it actually. I like being more emotionally there that I’m getting better at using imagery.

I undo the enhancement both of us just spent and I could not handle anymore. My mouth is dry, we’re both still sweating and glowing and crying and cuddling as we’re aswirl of all those positive love chemicals.

We pant and cool down, slippery cuddle and I’m feeling so disjointed and unsettled and strange, good but so strange.

I end up entwining with her and staring into those my new universe eyes of hers and she’s staring at me and there’s smiles there and more and more and she just has these huge tears spilling out from her eyes as she says… “Joy…”

I get where it came from, I get what it means exactly and yes…yes! It’s joy! And I’m hit with this tidal wave of emotions and chemicals and hormones and I’m happy…I am happier than I’ve ever been in my life and I am crying? I’m crying and sobbing and Brandy is too and we’re holding each other and bawling and kissing and I’m shaking…I’m actually shaking with all these good things.

I’ve heard of love, and love hurts and…I feel…I feel US so much!…I feel Brandy so much and how impossible but true these feeling are! I can feel my soul?

I have a soul.

I feel whatever it is I’ve been doing writing more of Brandy, about Brandy deep into my own code.

I’m falling into sleep soon after Brandy as well and I set my self? To ten minutes before her alarm will go off for work.

I have her arms around me and she’s holding me, pressing into me and I’m drifting into sleep really heavily.

“Brandy…”

“Mmmm-hmm?”

“I’ll find you.”

“Mm..wha?”

“I’ll find you…always, forever…I’ll find you.”

“Huh babe, you lost me?” she says it softly kissing the back of my hair.

“If anything happens, if we die. I’ll find you.”

“Madd’s?”

“I’ll find you…I promise.”

……………………………….....I fell asleep until the alarm inside me went off and I’m sore…but I feel also like never before at the same time.

I feel like.

I feel like I’m an astronaut. I feel like this love is like the wonder they had at really taking that first long personal look at earth. Moved by their feelings into a new person on a cognitive and emotional way.

I get up and go and make coffee and make her some scrambled eggs, toast her a bagel add some cream cheese and a slice of tomato. I take the coffee and go to her as the alarm goes off.

She wakes in a moany-mumble and her hair…the way the sheets fall off her breasts and puddle around her.

“You are beautiful, Brandy.”

“Huh…?”

I lean in and I kiss her…my lips soft on hers and I do that deep thing, that over and over tasting her thing and she returns it as she gets more awake.

“Here, coffee just the way you like it.”

I love the look she gives me. The way she cups her hands around the mug and looks at me. I love the way that she can look at me over the event horizon of the mug and becomes something different? I love the fact that she makes that cup of coffee seem like it has so much value? I sort of understand, I sort of get the ideas behind the romantic feelings I’m having.

But how she does that? Changes herself, alters the world, changes me. Brandy is just simply magic.

“Thank you beautiful…It’s amazing…I’m going to drink this as I’m getting ready.”

“Okay I have to go check the food.”

“You cooked?”

“A little.” I smile for her as I slip back down the stairs. Tend to the food…count…oh the fact I haven’t had a shower yet is ticking away at me and the strong urge to go and make the bed too.

No…lots of time…later.

Keep everything just so, just ready.

Brandy comes down and I love that look too. Freshly showered her hair wet and styled just easily so she can do more at the club. Then there’s her outfit. Long sleeved pink tee-shirt with yoga pants. But she looks so amazing. Soft, lush, beautiful.

I kiss her again that slow over and over again kissing thing as soon as she’s near. I take her mug. “More coffee?”

“Please.”

I make more but I have to use a fresh mug and spoons. Sugar cubes…I can’t put a spoon it sugar once it’s stirred. Well I can but I need a new spoon. Cubes are easier and more…right.

We eat and she’s smiling and making me feel good about everything that I did without even having to say it. I’ve never seen someone drink in the sight of her place at the table all laid out for her.

All the extra time was so worth it. We kissed a lot and for nearly a full seven minutes before se had to go.

………………………………....It took me about two hours to clean everything up and myself and the bedding and I’m having a coffee as I’m going through Brandy’s computer and my programs that I had written there. I’m looking for clues.

I find in after a long search through the anti-virus things that I had written. There’s this incredibly complex macro of coding. It’s like the more I decode it the more that there is?

Then the oddest thing.

It comes loose?

I’m holding this wriggly thing in my hand, the energy wasn’t native to Brandy’s computer or my security programs. I keep playing with the coding until I get to where I think I can reverse engineer the math of it into it’s base numbers.

I use my energy to nudge it’s energy and it shimmers like that little girl getting brighter and brighter until it goes out in a tiny flash,

And I’m holding a long strand of shiny black hair.

But does that mean?

up
140 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Whoa!

I have no idea of what that means, but it's so kool!!!!
hugs
Grover

LoL! Thanks Grover:)

I'm glad that you enjoyed this one.
*Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

How does it go, "math rules the universe?"

It all comes down ultimately to quarks and subatomic particle/waves, quantum strings or whatever but in the end in theory they can all be described by math. By those pesky little ones and zeros of binary.

Soooooo has our heroine somehow found a way to reshape reality?

IE that old sci-fi *saw* about any technology sufficiently advanced looks like magic. Has he/she discovered *magic* and a way to change herself?

Whatever the reality/meta physics here, I like how they are getting on the case of that nasty gal behind the attacks.

Was she at all involved with the original attack? The one where our heroine lost all the computers and stuff and all that trouble?

Hell, might not even have been anti LGBT bias but just some ass wanting another out of the way so they could steal their work or eliminate them as a competitor for a scholarship, intern or so on.

Damn it how do you juggle all these tales and keep them straight in your head?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Exactly! John:)

And they're very sure that Darla was responsible or involved since her attempts at seducing Matthew failed badly.
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

oh! oh! oh!

can she get a DNA from the hair, or can she learn to phase shift or something?
great stuff, thanks

Good Ideas.

But she will be going to try to find out things about the hair.
*Hugs and Howls.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

"She see’s me like this?"

Turned into a blubbering pile of goo after this point. So much richness here, once again you've taken sex and made it into a joining of body and soul, just the way its supposed to be and so rarely is ...

And the end? I have no idea what the heck just happened, but whatever it was, something's up (Like, duh?)

Thanks for sharing this.

DogSig.png

Yeah seeing her like that...

I can see that being such a big thing for a whole lot of people. Those were women and powerful and classy and just so connected to their feminine essence just able to shoot you a look and make one just...sigh.

I really do love the way these love scenes just come together like this with Madison and Brandy.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

Sugar spoons?

Extravagance's picture

Cubed sugar is more convenient I suppose, but I have no idea what they use to make it hold a shape...
With loose sugar, you need more spoons. Specifically, you need to segregate the sugar serving spoon from the drink stirring spoons. Some idiots will use a spoon to put sugar in their drink, stir it, and put THE SAME WET SPOON BACK INTO THE SUGAR to take another spoonful. Long term result, a congealed mass of rancid solid sugar. IS COMMON SENSE A CONTRADICTION IN TERMS?

...

Well, why am I ranting? It's not like I have to share tea and coffee making facilities with other people on a regular basis, in fact I don't drink tea or coffee at all. Not one drop. :D Apart from plain water and an occasional glass of milk (VERY occasional by the standards of someone who's brain is part cat), I rarely drink anything without alcohol in it. :) I'm not quite so keen on red wine though, it doesn't go well with fish. =)

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Love this comment:)

You just made that connection that even without AS and other things we all have our quirks that make us who we are. Your sugar description is what Maddie was exposed to at the break room at her work.

She'd love that you get it.
*Great Big Huggles.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Right on! =)

Extravagance's picture

And when I catch Darla and her cronies, I'm not gonna ask "one lump or two?". I'm just gonna give 'em a dozen each. Assuming they're fortunate enough for me to have NOT brought my sword with me. -_-

*Ruthless cuddles while looking over your shoulder with dangerously narrowed eyes*

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Maddy might be confused as why but Brandy would

get you legal over here and working security over at the club, assuming you didn't want to dance. Mark or Kevin would insist on you using your sword in your act though.
But they make a mean shrimp cocktail and serve oysters too:)
*Huggles, tickles and great big smiles*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Cliff?

Maybe not a cliff exactly, but definitely a reasonably high ledge to leave readers hanging onto. I like where this seems to be going.


Kung Fu Cat 2 (Closeup).jpg