Jem...Chapter 39

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Elements: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

Jem…Chapter 39

Chapter 39

*Adam…

It’s been a good week, better than I thought. I’m getting used to this Mike asshole. Okay he wants to play around and do these little power games then fine. I get it he’s the Mounties kid, part time student the “Bad boy cop” thing.

And he’s hooked up with Jason.

Fucking little creep, he’s like a fucking cockroach…always in my shit and getting in my face and even when you stomp on him he somehow keeps going. Or he fucking vanishes, I’ll find him. I’ve got people looking. Toronto’s big but not that big. I’ll find out where he is and I’ll finish what he started.

I’m taking it a little different now.

Mike can stew in me being Mr. Innocent for a while; his hash is cooked anyway with those thugs that have a beef with him for being a rat. I’d love to be there when he gets his but it’s really best I’m not there to be implicated.

“Mmmm…yeah deeper.” I smile as Summer’s swallowing my cock. I’ll say this she’s a looker and can sing but she’s a pretty decent cocksucker too. I weave my fingers through her hair and ride her face a little. She struggles until she stops.

“Yeah…that’s right…know you place…you know your place right?”

She makes mouth full of my cock sounds.

“No, look at me…nod yes.”

She looks at me and there’s that awesome mix of hate and fear there. Makes me even harder as she nods my cock in her mouth.

“More do your job.”

She goes back to servicing me and I get a good handful of her hair. I was dreaming about her anyway and it’ll be even sweeter when it’s her lips wrapped around my cock as it fills her throat…she taunted me tonight, challenged me for even being there and she took the fight to me… pissed me off too with that song but once I calmed down…after taking Becky hard…just the thought of taking Angel and breaking her and having her lithe skinny little body do whatever I want her too…

The thought of that has me harder than fuck and I ride Summer a bit harder…I’m close to getting off but not yet….I want to fuck with this little cunt some more.

I grunt and even if I am picturing her I’m saying her name on purpose to drive Summer fucking wild.

“Ugnnh….oh fuck Angel….”

Predictably she loses her shit and wants no part of me. I shove my cock deeper and hold her by her hair and her throat and nearly choke the bitch out.

“Yeah…yeah I fucking call you whatever I want to…you threw yourself at me just like the rest of them you little whore…so I’m treating you exactly like what you are…my little whore that can sing, a means to an end.”

I shove her off me then grab her hair and throw her onto the bed and take her hard…she cries, they all cry at first. At least though Summer’s honest in knowing what she is as she gets into it and cries out in pleasure.

The scream of shock and pain is real though when I flip her over and shove my cock up her ass. But after awhile she loves that too.

I light a cigar after the sex and kick her off the bed. “Go and get me a scotch.”

*Summer…

I fucking hate him.

I hate him and yet Adam’s got the cash, he’s got the connections and if I have to such some cock and get knocked around fine.

Yeah fine…

It sucks, it goddamned sucks and it hurts…I…

Angel…

I almost bit down…I really almost bit down and it’s got me shaking actually I’m that mad…new fucking van, she stole gigs from me and my band…and she’s got my …she took Raven from where she fucking shoulda stayed and…

She even let that trailer trash little inbreeder Brooklyn make a video cover?

I take the JW out of the fridge and drink several swallows to take the edge off. Eeew fuck, blech…I’m a vodka girl, or beer not this shit…..I smile…I reach down and scoop up some of Adams spunk as it’s running out of my butt. I pop those fingers in my mouth and while I’m trying not to think about just how fucking gross it is I pour his drink and I take a sip, swish then back wash it into his glass.

I’m humming as I add the ice to it.

Then I stop in the bathroom on the way down the hall use some mouth wash three times and come back and he’s sitting up in bed with a valise? Thingy open and there’s stuff there papers and stuff.

He’s got his internet hooked to the flat screen and he’s watching Starlight Butterfly’s videos…watching fucking angel again and even through the sheets I can see he’s getting stiff for her again.

“Here’s your scotch.”

“There’s ice in it.”

“So?”

He sighs and looks at me like I’m fucking trash. Yeah I’m sobbing asshole better people have given me that look. “It’ll do.”

Yeah that white trash stripper in my heads doing the happy dance as he’s sucking down his splooge and my shit with his Johnny Walker.

“This it? You just called me here to fuck?”

“No and…” he sits up fast in the bed and he slaps me hard enough it takes me off my feet. “Watch how you talk to me Summer.”

“Sorry Sir.”

He fucking smiles this… (Big Mental Smile.) shit eating grin and then passes me a set of papers. “Here sign these; they’re from Northern Star studios for your first recording contract. These ones are the tenants agreement on your new place and this one’s saying K&T are going to fucking behave in the studio space and not trash the place.”

“Recording contract?!”

“Yes, I told you I’m pulling strings for you…Summer, Summer as long as you know exactly your fucking role then I’ll treat you good…”

“Does the band have to sign?”

“I have separate ones for them, I know what happened with you and your other band and you won’t get forced out because you were done exploring your sexuality. You’re protected by this. You have the songs and you recruited them as your band so they’re signed to the band for a full year after the first CD drops to protect the touring dates.”

“Really?”

“Yeah really, I trust you Summer, I don’t trust them. Take them and look them over and get them back to me tomorrow when I’m at school.”

“Really?!”

I’m…Jeeze I’m almost sorry about the mixed drink I gave him. God life’s so fucked up for a misogynistic asshole and a control freak he’s not a bad guy, he’s got potential…hmm…I look in those eyes of his and sink to my knees and take his dick in my hand and stroke him hard…maybe he just needs a strong enough woman…?

If I play this right…

“You so deserve another round Mister Marshal Sir…” I try for that Marilyn voice.

“Oh well then since you’re getting it I certainly won’t be standing in your way then summer.”

“Oh…just call me Angel.”

*Adam….

She’ll sign, she’ll get them to sign and while she’s doing so she’ll be mine really deep. It’s my recording studio. I cashed out a few bonds and set it up and I might as well. I think this is where I’m going to be branching out in the family.

But that’s a life time contract for Summer. And I have almost all the control with that. See if her band mates ever do leave then they’re charged a penalty for doing so. A base cost followed by their percentage of the trending profits the band would be making.

They’ll be my first band in my stable.

I smile and take a drink as she sucks my cock again…call her Angel huh? She really hates her. That turns me on.

I take another drink; she fucked up the scotch ice…not my thing in my drinks. And ice from the ice maker in the fridge no less.

Another sip. Stupid cunt…. “Oh yeah….Angel…my sweet little cocksucking Angel…”

up
255 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ugh

We get it! The bad guys in this story are EVIL. I suppose the occasional reminder doesn't hurt, but still not an uplifting read.

Yes and evil plottings and such too need to be out there.

But never fear 40's already done and will be up later today and writing 41 which will hopefully be pretty great and up tomorrow.
*Big Hugs and passes the brain soap.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Almost

tmf's picture

Almost feel sorry for Skumer, but she got pretty mush what she deserve.
As for "Mister misogynistic asshole, control freak Sir" I hope he got his coming soon!!!
Even with all the Evil stuff in this one, you did a good job with it.
Always a good day when one of your stories are here.

Peace and Love
tmf

It was this twisted evil back and forth:)

Summer is a pretty nasty bit of a girl and Adam, he's just slimy enough that I wash my hands after writing for him. I'm glad that even the villains POV was good even if disturbingly so.
*Great Big HUGS*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Wow, they certainly are deserving of each other!

Talk about a Perfect Match! Adumb and Scummerslut are two absolutely vile individuals.I do worry about the guys he's called in against Mike, but maybe they're in for a surprise. I've still got a very bad feeling...

Wren

Skummerslut! LOL!

Mike's a tough and resourceful guy, we'll see what's going to happen as life continues to go on.
*Big Hugz*
Wren.

Bailey Summers

Must. Get. Mouthwash...

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

Must. Get. Mouthwash... urrrrrgghh...

I've never felt a sense of sisterhood with Summer until she did that to his drink. Of course, she then returned to being a manipulative evil bitch shortly afterwards but for just a moment I cheered for her.

Adam and Summer are pretty messed up as a 'couple', they are like snakes each trying to devour the others tail. Adam is a sick puppy completely beyond redemption - power corrupts and the absolute power of being a Marshall has absolutely corrupted him. Summer might not yet be totally lost? Did she really care at all for Rayne under all that emotional manipulation crap? That being said, even if she did she's not far from being a totally lost soul. I'd say they deserved each other but no one deserves Adam. Hopefully one day Summer will bite down and bite down hard.

As for Angel, the way Adam's obsessing about her does not bode well though its prolly the one chink in his armour. His sick obsession with her is blinding him potentially to the bigger picture for victory. The fact that he's put his own money into the record label is perhaps a sign of this as it provides a clear paper trail back to him if he uses the label for anything dodgy. His signing K&T puts him squarely in the spotlight of band rivallry as well. He'd have been much better using the Marshall influence to get a small label to do it for him, keeping his hands clean. I get the feeling while he's detached enough with Mike he will want to be there for Angel when she 'gets hers' as it were. Lets hope Angel can avoid that day ever happening.

Well written and a worthwhile chapter to see the villains motivation and thoughts but as you can guess, I'm soooooooooooooo looking forward to a return to Angel next chapter! Where's that mouthwash.



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

I'm with Jemima

I need the mouthwash, eye-wash, brain-wash and any other cleaner to wash that residue away. Eeek!

Summer is like so many other talented girls who lets themselves think their talent sets them above everyone else. Instead its a gift that needs to be used wisely. Her beauty and voice won't last long under those kinds of conditions.

Sadly she's done it all to herself. There are clues that her behavior is because of bad things that happened to her growing up, but that same behavior is just so bad and self serving its hard to feel the least bit sorry for her.

I'm worried about Angel too, as well as Raven. Adum might try to hurt Raven in order to force Angel too... no I don't won't to thing about it!

I do think that if he tries he won't get the reaction he expects. He thrives on other peoples fear like some monster. Angel is well an Angel! Monsters beware!!! :)

hugs
Grover

First Thanks Grover and Jemima:) Hmm..Mouthwash alerts now?

Adam is really quite a creep and while he has not huge ambitions with this he see's the studio as one a weapon to use to hurt Mike through the girls, bug Jason because the little freak was into music and to get at Angel by steering Summer at her. Plus...plus there's the lure and draw of being able to bait people with fame and contracts which he's loving the fact it will give him power over people.

Summer's a nasty bit of work herself and is starting to get her own wheels turning on how to get close enough to Adam to use him too for her own ends.

Angel, well she's starting to get fed up with things and she's sort of got people at her back for a change.

And that changes everything:)

*Great Big Hugs and Mouthwash.*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Summer

I know she wants the contract, but is she dumb enough to sign anything this guy comes up with, without some one looking it over?
the scotch bit reminds me of the 'stink palm' from mallrats. how sick will Adam get (I hope)
good chapter, if creepy
thanks

I saw the lines about the contract and I went YES!!!

Adam is smart in some ways for a wealthy thug.

NEVER tie yourself to a crime. Always keep it arms length or more away. He sounded like a successful future villain when he talked about getting Mike.

But the studio and the contract?

Didn't he see the Youtube stuff or didn't Angel post the old Butterfly stiff yet where on multiple occasions Scummer says these songs were written by Rayne?

She could maybe get away with performing them and not acknowledging another wrote them but to sign a contract that claims them as HER own?

Plagiarism in print is very bad mojo on court. She is all but slamming a jail cell door shut on her or a lifetime of debt to pay off any legal judgments.

I agree there is a whisper of a decent girl in there but the ember is dying. Did she learn to be a manipulative bitch and only able to get self-esteem by denigrating others from her parents?

As much as I want to hate her I fear Adam will injure, even cripple, possibly kill her at some point. He is almost at the point of loosing it.

And from recent events we know his sicko dad, uncle and their blackmailed or bribed yes men are all under serious criminal investigation.

The hammer will fall soon. Just who will get hurt on the sidelines?

LOVED how Rayne and Angel are evolving as a couple. I only hope, and Rayne show possible signs of it, she can accept both the Angel and Jason in her. She acknowledges it already. Can she love them both?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Great insights as always John:)

Yes he's seen the You-Tube videos and he's not concerned by them he'll just have them stop playing those songs. Actually he has an idea about using that. Adam's actually very well practiced in his abuses, he won't kill Summer, he's not int killing.

He's very much into breaking someone though then reveling in that control. why Summer is like she is will have to remain a mystery for awhile yet.

And Angel and Rayne are still doing that dance thing but on a whole new level.
Thanks so much John.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Oh good, thanks

for the brain soap. I feel a little dirty after reading this. It's sooo not Jem-like, I'm almost gagging, ugh. But necessary I guess? to paint the differing sides of the story. And such a good story too, thank you.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this is one of my favourites.

Thanks so much Jo-Anne:)

I know this was pretty high on the Squick factor but I like kind of being able to show more and more of the villains as the people they are and their direction in the plotlines.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Screwed

If Skummer signs that contract (something which Adam will no doubt coerce her into doing without reading the small print first!), she'll really be screwed - in both senses of the word.

It wouldn't surprise me if there's not only a penalty clause on K&T for breaching the contract, but also a penalty clause on K&T if Adam decides to terminate the contract. Which could possibly happen if the records don't sell too well (there's only so much even someone with Adam's family's power can do to inflate sales) and they turn out to be a net drain on profitability. The penalty may even be as drastic as repaying (with interest) everything paid / donated to them by Adam...

If Skummer signs such a contract then reads (and comprehends) the wording, it might be enough to convince her that she detests Adam more than Starlight Butterfly. If she then catches rumours of a possible investigation against Adam and his family, she may possibly consider going mole her (high risk) get-out clause...


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

You scare me sometimes Mittfh:)

You come so close so often to the characters plots and sometimes even more. I haven't thought that extensively about some of these things but now:) If you've read Whately you so remind me of Ayla Goodkind in how you comment.

*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

another dip into the dark mind of Adam

"Ick" about covers what that feels like ....

He's bad enough he actually got me feeling a little sorry for Summer, not an easy task considering how much of a rotten egg she is.

And this creepy thing he's got for Angel? Oh boy, at some point he's going to try to get her in a vulnerable position or try and get something she needs to control her. I hope Angel can handle what's coming.

DogSig.png

Adam is so creeping on Angel and Ick so fits:)

Mind you Summer isn't too great a person either considering she'll work with his twisted fantasied to get ahead. She's pretty sure she can manipulate anyone.
*Great Big Angel Hugs*
Bailey...A Proud Big Brother.

Bailey Summers

That guy

needs to be chemically castrated, or physically?

Ok, call me mean, call me really nasty but people like him just get my Ire!

Good story though. :}

Vivien

He's evil for sure Vivien:)

But you got to have a bad guy/conflict. Adam's like a very, very nasty version of J.R. Ewing and Harper Point is his Dallas.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Off Topic...

This just struck me as funny! From John in W:

>> I only hope, and Rayne show possible signs of it, she can accept both the Angel and Jason in her. <<

I hope Rayne does love Angel/Jason's "butch and fem" sides, but as a lesbian, she may not want Angel and/or Jason "in her", so to speak!

Sorry if that was too lame.....

Good chapter, Bailey!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

No, not lame at all Renee:)

Angel is actually considering herself in a lesbian relationship biology aside and she's actually not the top in the relationship at least physically. Emotionally she's more the strong one, or sometimes.

Thanks for enjoying this Renee:)
*Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

Adam and Summer deserve each other Bailey.

It would be a pity if their despicable characters drag this story to far into their own muck.

However having some small experience in the enviroment they are festering in you have brought reality into the lime light, although the drug scene is not prominent in your story it is in real life in this industry.

Am I right in saying that Adam is not fully aware of why Summer departed from the band?

His statement; 'I know what happened with you and your other band and you won’t get forced out because you were done exploring your sexuality.' This is opposite to my recollection, which is that she left the band (with Ravens copyrighted material) to exploit herself?

Not that will make any difference to the finale!

This is a great story Bailey, your shock tactics keep me awake.

Hugs

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Adam was lying to Summer when he said that...

He knows that they didn't kick her out but he's giving her this idea so that she'll think that's what he thinks. Partly a test on her honesty and loyalty but also a game to fuck with her head.

As for the drugs Summer is a drug user and so are some of the band members in K&T.
Starlight Butterfly is drugfree, Brooklyn can't handle having them around.

I'm Glad that you liked it.
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

God, they're so pathetic.

God, they're so pathetic. Adamn believes himself a master manipulator and Summer is stupid enough to fall for his tricks.

I'll be funny to see when their plans will collapse.

Thank you for writing this interesting story,

*hugs*
Beyogi

OMG reading about Skummer and

OMG reading about Skummer and Adam doing that is just wrong, Skummer really is a whore, as for Adam what an asshole, I'm hating these two more and more. Adam having a thing for Angel makes me shudder in disgust, poor Angel has no idea what she's letting herself in for if he ever caught her on her own, I don't even think Adam would stop if he found Angel was Jason, and I seriously doubt Angel could be Jason again after that encounter if it occurred.

I seriously hope for Angel's sanity and sexual health that Adam STD Marshall never gets hold of her.

Great story, big hugs

Lizzie :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Thanks Lizzie:)

I'll agree Adam is a class of asshole all his own and Summer well.
I'm Glad that you liked it:)
*Great Big Hugs*
Bailey.

Bailey Summers

keep dreaming

just keep dreaming Adumb because that is as close as you are ever gonna get to Angel