The First Queen in the Village 15

Printer-friendly version


The First Queen in the Village 15


by WannabeGinger

After the lovers enjoy some more intimate contact, they must discuss the who’s who for likely participation in Christine’s party. They are the so-called “Runners and Riders”, published as a list of where they live in the village. The list is presented to you in the form of information given to punters interested in horse racing here in England, in Australia and, the US we believe. Who are the likely winners??!

Chapter 14 — The Grand National!

“Let’s get them all in order, shall we? Then they can be put “under Starter’s orders” and our race can begin! I have a few favourites in mind but it’ll be good to know if they’re the same ones you have my love.” Christine was ready to go! Astrid sat beside her, admiring the organization ability that his wife could call up so soon after making love. He was still in a haze of girl-on-girl action. Andy said nothing, just revelling in what had taken place only a few minutes ago.

The lovers were seated in their bedroom, with a cup of post-fuck English Tea to enjoy. Andy was still dressed in Astrid’s nightdress, his hair still mussed up and his make-up a little mussed-up too. Christine, on the other hand, had refreshed Christopher’s face and was dressed in boxer shorts and a tee-shirt. Her tits were bound and her profile androgynous.

“Come on now, wake up!” exclaimed his wife.

“Ok, ok. Let’s write them all down with what we know about them….” Astrid was back and ready now to help Christine.

“Or shall we design the invitation first?” Christine hesitated. “No, we need to know who to send them to. That will help with the design, knowing who will read them…..”

“So, like for the Gee-Gees, we need to write who they are, where they live, how old we think they are, what work they do if we know, what interests they may have outside the home, then we can explore their form in terms of ‘special interests’ that we’ve heard about from Heidi and Bev, or from our own observations…….” Astrid was suddenly very focussed and Christine was impressed.

“Nice work, my lover……. “ Christine picked up a pen and design pad and began to design a Race Night programme……..

And this is what she wrote……………….


Two of a Kind
1, High Street,

Christine & Andy

Our heroines!
Christopher & Astrid
She: In control, maybe Bi- attracted to Bev, full of ideas!
Astrid: Swedish parents, very easily led
Odds on party involvement: 100-1 ON! No bets accepted!


Tied Cottage
2, High Street,

Cathy & Johnny

Both mid-30s in age.
She: Redhead, dominant, may like mild bondage,
disliked by Christine for some reason - jealous?
has a job part-time, so home alone sometimes,
He: likes Cathy dressing sexy, maybe a voyeur of others?
Bev says he has manicures and pedicures
Odds on involvement: 2-1 favourite

"So, that's the lower end of the village of Much Humping in the Marsh. We've got some very interesting possibiliities. We've agreed that we're 100-1 On certs for what we're organizing. We're committed! And we have Cathy & Johnny as 2-1 favourites to join us in the starting stalls!" Christine liked the look of the process. "I'm not keen on her as you know, but I have to put my feelings behind me. That red hair of hers is just too much of a temptation for you Astrid... but now you're a redhead too, I can live with that.... and I love your highlights! You're much more atractive than she is." Christime complimented her husband.

"Well, he's not my type, that's for sure, but I'd be very happy to have him transformed. We could be quite good girlfriends, I'd think" answered Astrid.

"Ok, let's move on up the High Street.... Number 3.........." Christine began.


Drama Den
3, High Street,
Peter & Jenny

She: Accepted as gay, has part-time lover
Ho: Dumb!, away on business a lot,
Both love Amateur dramatics, so dress in
many different characters/clothes
Odds on involvement: 5-1 against


Black & Blue Villa
4, High Street
Pammie & Jack

Both: hetero, moneyed, well-travelled,
noisy at night!
She: dark aura, Goth-esque, black hair, "fashion roots"
He: full of bullsh*t, F*ck you mentality,
needs bringing down a peg or two
Odd on party involvement: 2-1 certs

Quiet corner
5, High Street,

Big house, set back off street.
Fifties Couple (names unknown)
Appear: well-travelled, groomed, dressed.
Odds on involvement: 50-1 against

Two kids, one M, one F. Never seen together
both away at Uni. Possibly both TG'd.
Odds on involvement: 5-1 if in village at party time

"Ok, now we have a 5-1 shot, a 50-1 outsider who we know nothing about and then there's their kids who, if they are at home, could be involved for sure - good odds at 5-1! Maybe we should offer a family ticket with a discount... or put the event on Tesco's loyalty voucher scheme?"

"Darling, that's five, including ourselves. Six if you include the kids from Uni." Christine was delighted.

"And Seven if you include Heidi and Lottie!" said Andy

".... and don't forget my lovely little Bev.... we're in love already!" Chritine said with a vengeance.

Well, dear Readers, I have tried to displey the first group of Runners and Riders for you..... Stretched my typing skills to the limits. This may not work but, if it does, the next six or seven couples will meet you in the next chapter!

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh I do love a good race, Ginger...

Andrea Lena's picture

...so sorry that no bets are being taken on Astrid and Christopher, though. My money would have been on them....Did I just here 'First Call?' Oh, jolly good fun, dear! Thank you!

1_2.jpg

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Where in the world....?

.... do you find such wonderful images to illustrate your messages. That one is just perfection!!!! Royal Ascot on Ladies' Day!!! Pip pip!! Love Ginger xx

5 High Str Ginger

My bet is only one male Kid/TG!

So what do we get if we win a bet, a free pass?

Good one, thanks Ginger.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Thank you Ginger,

Already got that bet on Rita,so the odds have shortened.
Chris and Astrid are 5/4 on favorites,with 'Drea even money
together with Rita and Ole and yours truly drifting in the
betting at 9/4,but there could be a few dark horses in the
offing,so keep your eyes peeled for a bolter.

ALISON

I'll come in a heartbeat... Wait... that came out wrong!

Ole Ulfson's picture

Well, It came out right, but sounded wrong. I can assure you, Ginger, that although that was a double entendre, I meant it only one way!

If I'm invited, I'll run but don't know if I have the legs for a long race. And who would you pair me with?

Love it!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!

Bookies unlike any other..

I'm delighted to have opened the "Book" and have to keep pace! In England, we get our stake money back on any winning bet as well as the paid odds..... I'm trying to imagine the finish line... it will be mayhem!!!! Photographs for second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh........ all the places!!!!!
Tally Ho!! Love Ginger xx

Postman's Knock

A little game we played as kids..... Who gets the kiss when the Postman arrives with the Winner's cheque?!

racing

All this talk of horses, is this an indication that the story is going towards women in tight clothing and riding crops?

Black Caviar

joannebarbarella's picture

Beat the French filly by a nose. Can you turn this into Royal Ascot with the riders wielding whips? Or do you have to stick with the Grand National for all that jumping and leaping about?

Joanne

Ascot wins..

by a short head!!! xx