Tears of the Princess -- Chapter 13

Printer-friendly version

Tears of the Princess

By Melodie Thomas

Edited by Holly Hart

Tears of the Princess

up
112 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Still...

,,,gripping me with this one.

Messy.

But expected as things were building. One possible source of information dead, another possibly brain damaged, but another one that may prove to be more important than either of the other two has been rounded up. Hope they can keep that one alive and in custody.

As for someone watching over Dan...

Another good chapter in this one.

Maggie

Wow!

This is so Good! So the bad guys aren't perfect after all, but they do have very powerful friends. Digging them out is proving to be very expensive. I hope Charlie makes it!
hugs
Grover

Tears of the Princess -- Chapter 13

After the battle, mourning and recovery for the survivors[victims] of the violence. But is this the end? Or are there more villains ut there ready to take out the heroes?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

So...

this time the cliffhanger is:
Where is Anya?

Martina

I didn't like Yunram ...

... from the start so I'm glad he's one of the baddies. If I have a criticism it's that it was obvious he was up to no good. Now if you let Charlie die you'll be in my bad books.

Thrilling stuff.

Robi

So, who is the most dangerous?

So Yunran was the baddest guy? It seems like digging out a cancer.
It will be interesting to see what sort of people the actual brain washers are.

I don't know if trigger words and that sort of thing actually work. Very nice writing.

Gwendolyn

daaaayum.

Well. At least the story finally seems to be turning around. They have Robert. They have Yunram. The Brajovik's operation seems to be falling apart... Hopefully they can find and capture Anya soon...

And we still have our "American" friend to find...

Abigail Drew.