Alex in Wonderland - book cover

Printer-friendly version

This image had been my entry to a romance novel book cover contest I had entered when I had been a more active member of the IMVU community. IMVU is basicly an avatar oriented chat system where I had been known as Xoey. All the clothes I had created for avatars (including the Alice dress shown on the cover) can be found in my catalog there. You can see the full size version of the image by clicking on the title, just like you would to read a story. Enjoy! :)

PS: Just in case you're having trouble reading the blurb on the back cover, here's the original text I used.

Alex fell head over heels for Kat the moment he saw her perform in a highschool play. He knows it's true love because his heart flutter-thumps and his palms get sweaty whenever he sees her. Unfortunately, every time he gets up the nerve to ask her out, she somehow manages to disappear, leaving only the memory of her heartstopping, feline grin.

One day, he overhears the lead for the new play Kat will be in has to dropped out. Thanking the fates for finally smiling on him, Alex immediately offers to fill the lead's place. Of course the fates sometimes have an odd sense of humor, and it isn't until he shows up for rehearsal that he discovers the play is Alice in Wonderland...and the lead was a girl.

How far will Alex go to get closer to the girl of his dreams? Read on and find out!

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very interesting

is the book out now?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Alex in Wonderland

Actually, I had created the book cover without writing a story for it. The artwork was created for a contest where you had to make a book cover for an imaginary romance novel. There've been several people who have asked me about the story, which is why I've started working on what would go between the covers. Right now it's just a rough outline, but if I ever manage to fill it in better, I plan to base it on Alice in Wonderland, but as a teen romance in a highschool setting rather than Wonderland. :)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Heather Rose Brown
Author of Bobby's Rainy Day Adventure

Mebbe...

I could help?
Edeyn Hannah Blackeney